May 2012 Sweeps Scorecard: Deaths, Weddings, Pregnancies, Sex, Graduations and More!

Get More: Scoop, Spoilers

May SweepsWhat May Sweeps is to May, TVLine’s May Sweeps Scorecard is to May Sweeps: in a word, essential! Same as last year, the Scorecard is jam-packed with Sweeps spoilers and, as an added, titillating-to-the nth degree bonus, season finale spoilers, too! But these aren’t your run-of-the-mill teasers. Not in the least. Many of them are shrouded in mystery, affording you the opportunity to guess at the “whos” that will be doing all the “whats” that are itemized in the chart.

Before you dive in, one hint: Everything that’s listed below happens to a series regular or a recurring character (no one-off guest stars allowed) on a broadcast network show (i.e. ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, The CW).

One more hint: As Sweeps nears, the chart will be updated time and again, with blanks filled in when intel leaks and new question marks added. (Asterisk quizzes are also a possibility… if you ask nicely. And remember, only events that take place in May are listed below. In other words, the imminent birth of Booth and Brennan’s kid is not Scorecard-eligible.)

OK, now you can scroll down and behold the awesomeness that is The Second Annual TVLine May Sweeps Scorecard!

Number of confirmed weddings: At least 7

1. AIRED May 8: Carrie and Al/Unforgettable
2. AIRED May 10: Elena and Stefan/The Vampire Diaries
3. AIRED May 10: Dwight and Angela/The Office
4. AIRED May 10: Cristina and Owen/Grey’s Anatomy
5. AIRED May 13: Tom and Lynette/Desperate Housewives
6. AIRED May 13: Rumplestiltskin and Belle (in Storybrooke)/Once Upon a Time
7. AIRED May 13: Snow White and Prince Charming (in Storybrooke)/Once Upon a Time
8. AIRED May 14: Ted and Victoria/How I Met Your Mother

3. AIRED May 17: Bailey and Ben/Grey’s Anatomy

Number of time warps: At least 1
1. AIRED May 13: Desperate Housewives

Number of dream homes completed: At least 1
1. AIRED May 10: Derek and Meredith/Grey’s Anatomy

Comments (588)

• Do I see that right. The blind item about a lead character being killed of was about NCIS: LA? I seriously hope they don’t kill of Hetty.

Comment by Daisy – February 27, 2012 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • its not the blind item – that one is a male character

Comment by sonr – February 27, 2012 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • As far as I’m aware, there was never any confirmation on the gender of the Blind Item deceased. Where did you hear it’s definitely a male character?

Comment by DL – February 27, 2012 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It was a Twitter post. It’s a male.

Comment by Ed – February 27, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m keeping my fingers crossed it’s Ass’t. Director Owen Granger played by Miguel Ferrer.

Comment by Larc – February 27, 2012 12:47 PM PDT
          • I hope it’s Deeks. I can’t stand him. They said it’s somebody we all know very well.

Comment by bkyngirl – February 27, 2012 05:42 PM PDT
        • It was confirmed to be The Walking Dead (Shane I think?) that died a while back.

Comment by Autumn – May 4, 2012 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m hoping it’s Hetty’s new boss.

Comment by Renee – February 27, 2012 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed!!
        He is such a…. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Comment by Tahz – February 29, 2012 03:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You missed Mitchel from modern family on firings. Also Sammy dying on revenge.

Comment by Luke – May 17, 2012 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Given the fact that Hetty IS the show – she ain’t goin’ NOWHERE. Granger is not a “leading” ANYTHING, and he’s a Big Fat Jerk. If he is the one getting killed off, I don’t think many fans will “cry themselves a river” over the likes of him. :p As for Deeks, well being the fact that he IS the “D” in Densi…..no way in the world he’s leaving!!

Comment by Nick – February 27, 2012 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s probably renko who will die. He’s back for the episode, and I remember them saying it was a major character, but someone we all know. So it’s either him or nate

Comment by kirramareej – April 24, 2012 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That does follow a pattern used by a lot of shows….

Sadly, I actually prefer Renko to Deeks.

Comment by smidnite – April 26, 2012 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • does it not occur to anyone that it could be Nate? he’s back, we all know him, plus they can kill him off, upset all the characters and not throw out the dynamics of the show.

Comment by Katie – April 30, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Nell dies. Shane Brennan said that two former characters come back to tie this up I think Nate could be one of those as they know each other somehow, from before Nell was at NCIS. Maybe, if the Morgue scene with Hetty and two bodies is right, both Nate and Nell die…I think Shane Brennan has said that this will be real and not a fake death. if so, i’d say Kensi. Still, my money is on Nell (and Nate if it’s two deaths).

Comment by Magickster – May 8, 2012 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you so much for these! Any info on how Criminal Minds will handle Paget Brewster’s departure? Please tell me she’s not in the Fatalities category!

Comment by Kendall – February 27, 2012 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hopefully she’s just in the “Number of onscreen firings/resignations/major job changes” category… Let’s hope CBS gives her a happy storyline/exit finally! She needs love!

Comment by Meghan – February 27, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ^^On board with you both. Hope the writers don’t go the death/hiding out route with Prentiss–been there done that. Besides, Hotch asked her to come talk to him if/when she’s having a bad day. Perhaps after one too many bad days she decides to walk away from the BAU? It’d be nice to give her a “happy ending,” relatively speaking.

Comment by Saint Alicia – February 27, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree with all of you. After all Prentiss has been through they owe it to both her and the viewers to give her a seemingly happy exit. Something where she can still be a part of the family even if she’s not working for the BAU. Viewers have been through so much pain and emotion with this character that she deserves a worthy (happy) send off. The characters themselves need a happy one – they just got her back. Last week’s episode made it clear that if she got hurt again, Morgan might not be able to recover.

Comment by Kate – February 27, 2012 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree with all of you – Emily’s character weakness and strength is family – it would be a desirable (rational) character development, if she would start her own family life. After all the tragedies in her live, I wish her a happy ending. I think, that would be a perfect end for her character. We’ll see if CBS makes her (once again) a tragic heroine or a lucky heroine. I keep my fingers crossed for happy.

Comment by Alec – February 27, 2012 11:52 PM PDT
    • Erica Messer (producer) has already confirmed she’s not dying. She’s quitting and supposedly we find out in the next new episode. I thought I remember reading in Erica’s chat transcript that they’re also leaving it open for her to come back, or at least drop in from time to time.

Comment by Jules – April 25, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • just realized the date of these posts. You all probably know all of this by now.

Comment by Jules – April 25, 2012 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What I want to know at this point is the status of Matthew and Kirsten in regards of coming back next season. I hate not knowing

Comment by weRgleeks – April 25, 2012 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I thought Kirsten was already signed. Haven’t heard anything about Matthew except that he’s “confident” everything will work out.

Comment by Jules – April 26, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Oh really? I hadn’t been able to find any confirmation, but perhaps because it’s not one of the more central main cast (shemar, joe etc) it just hasn’t been mentioned. I hope she’s back though, Garcia is one of my faves and I wanna see what they’ll do with her next season. And The Company kinda suggested a new side to the dynmanic with morgan and garcia which i’d like to see more.

Comment by weRgleeks – April 26, 2012 11:39 AM PDT
  • Noooo! They can’t kill off anyone from ncis:la!!! :(

Comment by Katy – February 27, 2012 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes they can.
      I’m all for them killing off Deeks or Eric (but hopefully Deeks)!
      My roommate wants them to kill off Callen cause she hates Chris’ acting…ALOT!

Comment by Anonymous – February 27, 2012 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Aw, I love Deeks!
        I adore Linda Hunt on the show, but to me her character makes the most sense. Second to that, I could see it being Chris O’Donnell. Truthfully, I just really hope it isn’t Kensi.

Comment by DL – February 27, 2012 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No, Deeks is my fave!! I love him, he’s adorable! Just noticed that there’s a pic of Chris O’Donnell, so maybe a clue??? Aww, I really love this show, so I’ll be really sad if they kill off any of them!!

Comment by Katy – February 27, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Or since Nate is coming back hopefully it’s him

Comment by Lana – March 3, 2012 06:49 PM PDT
          • Callen could also be under the firings/resignations/major job changes category. He might resign from NCIS in order to keep looking for information about his past? You never know! But it’s unlikely he will be killed off, they’ve planted far too many seeds about his past without offering satisfying conclusions to just up and kill him off.

Comment by Lea – April 3, 2012 11:01 AM PDT
      • Team Deeks to bite the bullet. And no that is not a pic of Chris O” Donnell. Callen is the lead and the superior of the team. Deeks ranks under Callen, so he’s easy to dismiss.

Comment by bklyngirl – February 27, 2012 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Um, yes it IS a pic of Chris O’Donnell, top of the main article between Finn and Barney. Callen may be the lead, but the blind item posted over xmas alludes to a HUGE main character biting the dust, so nobody in any show is safe, no matter how vital they may seem. And episode before last, Callen DID receive a death threat so………… I’m not saying it is Callen who dies, I don’t know who it will be, nor do I want it to be ANY of the regular cast, as I love each and every character, so I am rooting for it to be Granger. But to say that Deeks is safe because he ranks under Callen is stupid as it is someone who dies – superior team members are not infallible, unless I’ve missed a huge part of the show in my loyal three years of watching.

Comment by Katy – February 28, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • hater….it doesnt matter who ranks over who and do u understand how u sound saying u want someone to die fictional or not its harsh so please stop.

Comment by ncis@ncisla4eva – May 14, 2012 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • no i like Deeks and what a about Kensi, she already lost another partner on the show, lost a dad and a fiancee it would be too cruel for her.

Comment by anonymous – March 23, 2012 10:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Since all the postings about who’s gonna die on NCIS LA the blind item has been revealed to be Shane on The Walking Dead. That leaves us with “someone we know well” is gonna die. The question is, in Shane Brennen’s mind do we know Granger or Jada well. Jada would be my best bet, it would fit with the concept of a couple of characters coming back to tie up loose ends.

What I want to know, and I don’t hold out high hopes of getting this answered, is, what was Nell doing with a gun and out on a dangerous assignment? A few episodes earlier Callen didn’t want to put her undercover then he has her armed on assignment

Comment by Jimpy – March 24, 2012 03:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Number of dream homes completed! AHHHHH. So happy.

Comment by Slizabeth – February 27, 2012 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t mean to burst your bubble but Shonda’s MO is to build it up and then the next episode tear it down for the sake of drama. The house will probably roll down the hill after an earthquake with the Grey-Shepards in it in the upcoming SF. Lol

Comment by Janeen – February 27, 2012 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, considering Dempsey might be leaving the show, who knows what will happen. And I don’t think anything would happen to MerDer or their home considering the whole series has been building to both of these things. Shonda may be crazy sometimes, but she loves her characters.

Comment by Frikka – February 27, 2012 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Shonda doesn’t love Merder. Mer is her punching bag & dog to kick. Don’t get too hopeful. Shonda loves nothing more than serving misery to Merder. They’ve been far too happy for last few episodes. Their storm is coming. She already said she had thought about burning down the dream house.

Comment by dancingzebra – May 4, 2012 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess Quinn doesn’t die in that car crash if she is graduating?

Comment by Visual Fiction – February 27, 2012 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL, good point. I wonder if Mikey realized he was spoiling that. But I wouldn’t blame him for thinking that anyone who reads this spoilerful article probably already knew the answer.

Comment by Mooshki – February 29, 2012 03:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, if Quinn is listed as graduating, she must survive the crash…

Comment by J – February 27, 2012 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you check out the most recent Ask Ausiello, from last Tues, he clearly states that Quinn most likely survives, but that she may be in a wheelchair.

Comment by Katy – February 27, 2012 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hardly new information….

Comment by sam – February 27, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the one dying on NCIS: LA is Granger. I can’t think of another character they would kill off.

Comment by Esther – February 27, 2012 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My guess is that it will be Nate. He mentioned that it would be a character that most people like. It would make sense since he is still around, albeit on assignment.

Comment by Tom – February 27, 2012 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That was my first thought as well. I think we can all agree/just hope it’s not Nell.

Comment by Rob – February 27, 2012 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Like they will bring Nate back for a guest episode to kill him off.
        Does that make sense? And they said somebody we knew very well which is on the cast. Goodbye Deeks.

Comment by keisevers@aol.com – February 27, 2012 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Well, except that that’s exactly what they did with Dom. Would they pull the same stunt twice? Hmm…

Comment by AymieJoi – February 29, 2012 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • excatly and besides i love densi

Comment by anonymous – March 23, 2012 11:00 PM PDT
  • Well this is helpful.

Comment by Anthony Newhall – February 27, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is listing Quinn as graduating in May spoiling her making it through the accident?

Comment by lisa – February 27, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay sweeps!
    Blair will get divorced!

Comment by Lauren – February 27, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If I remember correctly, isn’t there a wedding (confirmed or possible) in One Tree Hill? Or am I getting my shows terribly mixed up.. Always a possibility.

Comment by Sam – February 27, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It ends before May Sweeps so OTH can officially be counted out! :)

Comment by Tommy – February 27, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not happy about an NCIS:LA fatality!

Comment by Ris – February 27, 2012 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s this about a death in community? WHAT?!

Comment by MiTYH – February 27, 2012 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yea, that was my reaction! Who is dying? I hope it’s not Leonard! I love that old rascal!

Comment by Ari – February 27, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe it’s the British guy who no one really cared about anyway. If it’s an actual series regular, I’d guess Pierce.

Comment by Rick – February 27, 2012 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I care! I love Professor Duncan!
        I’d figured it was Leonard, too, though I hope not. Very curious to see what happens with that story.
        Some of these other ones have me interested, too, and I don’t even watch some of the other shows listed!

Comment by Angela – February 28, 2012 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pierce will meet his maker.

Comment by Chance – February 27, 2012 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Obviously Leonard.

Comment by Rob – February 27, 2012 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Leonard seems most likely to me. I doubt it would be Pierce, but that would be am incredible and depressing episode/season if it were.

Comment by Audrey – February 27, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Gillian Jacobs tweeted a video that shows Leonard in a hospital gown – figured that might be a spoiler.

Comment by Allie – February 29, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agreed

Comment by Pollu – February 27, 2012 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i am guessing that House will be one of the fatalities, since the show is ending this year

Comment by Taryn – February 27, 2012 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since Quinn is listed as graduating, I guess we can assume that she survives the car accident.

Comment by Jill – February 27, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does Fringe fall under any of these categories? Anything?

Comment by Emily – February 27, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m thinking that the time warp happens on Fringe. I’m hoping there aren’t any fatalities on the show, and that it gets renewed for Season 5.

Comment by Roxie – February 27, 2012 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, there are some theories that Glee will time jump ahead a couple of years (the “revolutionary” idea Ryan hinted at post-graduation).
        I would think Fringe would do more of a dimensional jump; present but in another alternate universe? Though I’m still working out the plot bunny the Observer September gave us.

Comment by bamabunny – February 28, 2012 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Then why would it even matter who’s graduating on Glee or not? If they jump, they’ll all have graduated.
          Fringe… the old timeline is bleeding through the new one because it’s still there, underneath it all. Like the tape they spent ages on in that episode. What constitutes a time warp, anyway? It doesn’t only cover jumps to the future, right?

Comment by Emily – February 28, 2012 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The wedding is going to be will and emma’s from glee. They’re looking at vera Wang wedding dresses for emma.

Comment by jamie – February 27, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay, so how are we supposed to decipher [Spoiler alert]? It’s not like we’re all Dr. Langdon. I want to see the spoilers!

Comment by mheyize – February 27, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My thoughts exactly :)

Comment by Astrid – May 1, 2012 10:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle and Beckett better be *ahem* moving their relationship forward by the end of the season. I don’t care if it’s just saying those three words, a passionate kiss, or finally getting it on. None of this travel-back-in-time or I’m-faking-amnesia BS. Something needs to be done. The show has stalled because Marlowe is afraid to pull the trigger.

Comment by Jennifer – February 27, 2012 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dude they BETTER not go with any time travel or weird BS like that on Castle otherwise I will start a riot. They also better NEVER pull anything like what happened on Bones … I don’t watch that show but I heard what they did with Booth and Brennan last season (skipping straight to pregnancy without letting the audience even see them finally get together) … and if I had been a fan of that show, I would have seriously gone ballistic!!!! :-P

Comment by Rachael – February 27, 2012 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Edit: That smiley face at the end of my comment should have been an angry face hahaha.

Comment by Rachael – February 27, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • As a Bones fan, I do understand why they had to do it that way…Emily was already showing somewhat in “The Hole in the Heart” and I imagine that would have been much harder to hide in a sex scene…besides, I enjoyed the cliffhanger. From what I heard, there will be a sex scene next season and I can wait

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – April 28, 2012 01:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • UGH! No thank you. They need to realize they’re better off as just friends.

Comment by Mooshki – February 29, 2012 03:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did you forget about Baby Bones?

Comment by Laura Vidaurreta – February 27, 2012 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He said in the preamble that Baby Bones doesn’t qualify because the baby will not be born during the “May” episodes. Hence ‘May sweeps Scorecard’.

Comment by Anonymous – February 27, 2012 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was my thought too!! Don’t leave out Baby Bones!!

Comment by Melissa – February 27, 2012 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Please read the post before you comment. It makes you look really stupid and people tend not to pay attention to your comments after that.

Comment by hru – February 27, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t watch Glee but I can pretty much guess that Quinn will not die but end up in a coma or paralyzed. She will then magically wake up or regain the use of her legs just in time to walk across the stage for graduation leaving the Glee kids to perform one last number as a group. If I were a fan I’d be more interested in what Murphy will pick as their last song together as a group than who stays and goes.

Comment by Kacey – February 27, 2012 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You and I must be the only ones that still read this site that do not watch or care for Glee.

Comment by hru – February 27, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You can include me in that group. So not a fan of Glee.

Comment by Renee – February 27, 2012 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are wrong. Quinn does not end up in a coma or paralyzed. She went to PT to learn how to use her legs again and she is now able to stand up and walk.

Comment by Kait – May 10, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t we have a confirmed Ryan/Kelly breakup?

Comment by Ab – February 27, 2012 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Adopted baby is for Addison on Private Practice. There is a casting call for a biracial baby that is going to be adopted by a main character.

Comment by Jamie – February 27, 2012 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • well we know the other wedding is Crosby and Jasmine.

Comment by Josh – February 27, 2012 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Except this is a May Sweeps scorecard, and that’s happening tomorrow night.

Comment by wordsmith – February 27, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Though to be fair, it is a season finale, and he did say there would be some finale spoilers thrown in as well… but still, I think it’s safe to say that it’s referring to another wedding.

Comment by wordsmith – February 27, 2012 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Crosby and Jasmine get married tonight(not in May), so they don’t qualify for the scorecard.

Comment by Emily – February 27, 2012 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Meredith Gray deserves to get pregnant. A cute baby with Meredith’s eyes and Derek’s hair. But Shonda is not going to give them this.

Comment by Aina – February 27, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They have a baby. Her name is Zola. Get over it. Adoption is just as perfect, cute, wonderful as a biological baby.

Comment by Tommy – February 27, 2012 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love Zola, she’s a really cute girl, but she is a consolation prize, It’s a very bad story, there are millions of couples who have to wait years to adopt a baby, and in this show solved this in a few months, and they forgot Zola has an incurable disease.

Comment by Aina – February 27, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Referring to Zola as a “consolation prize” is ridiculously offensive. Meredith even said earlier this season that she doesn’t want another baby if she can’t have Zola. I don’t see Meredith getting pregnant.

Comment by Frikka – February 27, 2012 10:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • ^^^THIS Thank you. Because I find all of it completely offensive to call any adopted Child a consolation prize to a biological child. First off, Shonda Rhimes has an adopted daughter and I don’t think she would want fans that would use that terminology to refer to a child who is adopted. Secondly, I feel that it’s particularly offensive that you claim in this case the only child worth anything to this couple is the biological child that they cannot have. Yes, millions of couples wait years to adopt a baby, but think about the billions of children, in foster care or not, waiting years upon years to be adopted by a good family. This isn’t about the parent, it’s about the child and this was a beautiful representation of how a family can be created and how wonderful it can be when a child is able to get the parents that they deserve.

Comment by Rob – February 28, 2012 06:20 PM PDT
        • Apart from the adoption bigotry you showed, she doesn’t have an “incurable disease.” She had hydrocephalus and spina bifida, which are both birth defects, not diseases, and presumably the effects of both were mostly corrected by her surgery. Even if she has been seriously affected by either or both, it doesn’t make her any less valuable a child. You’re a dick.

Comment by Mooshki – February 29, 2012 03:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Awful way to describe a beautiful baby that Merder love, cherish, and adore. An adopted child isn’t a consolation prize. There are different categories for her disease and many ppl w/ it function on various levels. Zola can have a long fulfilling life. Also, not ALL adoptions take years. Yes many couples wait years but others do not.

Comment by dancingzebra – May 4, 2012 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mercedes/Glee is a junior on Glee so she is not graduating this year at all. How I know this I watch this show and they made it clear the first episode of it on Mercedes too so go back and watch that.

Comment by Leslie – February 27, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You should watch the episode again, at the beginning Shane says “after you graduate”. The only confirmed juniors are Tina, Artie and Blaine

Comment by Evyn – February 27, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Didn’t Mercedes confirm she was a senior in Asian F as well when she didn’t want to lose the WSS part to Rachel? Sam is the one we aren’t sure about. There are only three people confirmed as juniors up to this point.

Comment by Larry – February 27, 2012 09:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Look at everyone who voted for Senior Class President (since only seniors can vote). Mercedes, Quinn, Santana, Mike, Brittany, Kurt, Puck (who wrote in Ron Paul or Ross Perot), Finn and of course Rachel who stuffed the ballot box.
          Sam we don’t know for sure, but I’m going to assume there was some mention that we missed.

Comment by bamabunny – February 28, 2012 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • in season 2, when he came… he said he was a somophore… when he applied for the football team.

Comment by pblo78 – March 1, 2012 10:35 PM PDT
    • Well, what happened to all the Glee Weddings?

Comment by Christa Sloan – April 17, 2012 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Isn’t Alexis graduating on Castle?

Comment by Castle Lover – February 27, 2012 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Alexis finsihed her high school requirements a semester early, so perhaps that’s why she isn’t listed.

Comment by CAM – February 27, 2012 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grey’s Cristina and Owen will get divorced. (hopefully)

Comment by mary – February 27, 2012 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I so agree with you! Owen is so stupid right now I could punch him in the face!

Comment by jéssica b. – February 27, 2012 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As much as I hope not and as much as I love Cristina and Owen, I can’t see them lasting. I think it’s unfair to call Owen stupid considering we don’t know for sure if he’s cheating and he has the right to want a child. But Cristina also has the right to not want a child. Considering their differences on such a big issue, yeah, I don’t see it lasting. But I’m devastated about that.

Comment by Frikka – February 27, 2012 10:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am *hoping* the engagement is Booth and Brennan, and I have a feeling the Major Job Changes is going to be Brennan.

Comment by Alanna – February 27, 2012 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with you on both counts. Or maybe it’s Booth. Either way, I definitely think one of them is going to have a major job change. Who knows, may be it will be both of them.

Comment by Sarah – February 27, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am with both of you on those possible categories however they are not returning back until April so they are not going to be included in these May sweeps scorecard. I wish it did because they would have been mention for 1) Number of babies born and/or adopted 2)Number of dream homes completed. And possible (in my dreams) 3) Number of onscreen major job changes 4) Number of engagements.

Comment by Lucy – February 27, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Last I checked April came before May. The Baby is born in April so doesn’t count but that doesn’t mean other things from Bones can’t be on the list.

Comment by Jax – February 27, 2012 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Even though they’re not coming back until April, I still think they can be part of the scoreboard. Obviously not Babies Being Born/Adopted, but definitely 1.) Weddings via Flash Forward; 2.) Major Job Changes; and 3.) Engagements.

Comment by Sarah – February 27, 2012 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I considered Booth for a while, but I read an article a few months ago that makes me think it will be Brennan. I just wonder if it’s related to the Baddie (Pelant) or because of the baby.

Comment by Alanna – February 27, 2012 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t remember hearing/reading about that, but going by that I would have to say it’s more than likely Brennan because of both Pelant and the baby.

Comment by Sarah – February 27, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think at least one of the firings/job changes is Booth or Brennan, but I could see one of them being fired (Booth, because it would have a bigger effect) and one of them getting a huge job change (Brennan, most likely).

Comment by Christina – February 27, 2012 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Neither Booth or Brennan will have a major job change. They still have to solve murders together. If Booth gets fired or gets sent back to desk duty and Brennan has to solve murders with a different partner, that WON’T work because it would be a completely different show and the whole show revolves around B&B solving murders together, unless maybe Booth gets fired and they continue to work together behind the FBI’s back, but they already did in season 2 with “Judas on the Pole” and they can’t do that for a whole season. I do think an engagement is possible though.
      Point being, B&B HAVE to solve murders together.

Comment by Jillian – February 27, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • True, but HH & Co. have said several times that by the end of the season the show will head in a different and dramatic direction because of what Pelant does.

Comment by Sarah – February 27, 2012 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • There is difference between a “change” and changing the entire show altogether. They just simply can’t have B&B not work together and solve murders. There would be nothing to promote the show about…and it be too risky because they might lose viewers if B&B just don’t have any contact with each other, except in the beginnings and ends of the episodes at home with the baby. It’s not going to happen. Maybe for a couple episodes, but not for a whole season.

Comment by Jillian – February 27, 2012 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Isn’t jimmy palmer on ncis also getting married in may

Comment by jo – February 27, 2012 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yep! i think that’s the season finale for ncis, at least that’s what i’ve heard. i’m pretty excited for this, him and breena are adorable.

Comment by bree – February 28, 2012 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking that would be Wedding #3, but I wonder if he’s not a major enough character to make the score sheet? And if it is Jimmy and Breena, why not just put it in since we all know they’re getting married at the end of the season? So many questions, so many weeks until the next new ep…

Comment by AymieJoi – February 29, 2012 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Number of wedding partners revealed via flash forward: At least 1: Barney – HIMYM. So season 7 doesn’t end with the wedding? Well it makes sens, according to the current events but I hope they won’t end the serie with the wedding and the mother, I want to see Ted and the mother for a while…
    I don’t see “romantic reunion” so should we assume that Tom and Lynette are in the “divorce” section?

Comment by esciv – February 27, 2012 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • While it hasn’t been officially announced, since HIMYM is already confirmed to have a season 8, I’ve been assuming that the season finale of next year will be when Barney gets married and Ted meets the mother (since he meets her at the wedding).

Comment by madhatter360 – February 27, 2012 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Considering this is the final season and Marc Cherry loves his characters and his fans, I still have faith that Tom and Lynette are endgame.

Comment by Frikka – February 27, 2012 10:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Soooo as a ‘Queen B.’ Fan on GG can I hope for a Dair first time sexy time, followed by a Blouis divorce then maybe a Chair engagement? A girl can only dream……….

Comment by ang – February 27, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Keep dreaming…it’s Castle and Beckett. If they did a blind item over the declining GG, I’m gonna be pissed.

Comment by ha – February 27, 2012 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You don’t seem to be very familiar with this Website if you would think one of those blind items isn’t possibly about Gossip Girl. There is usually tons of stuff on here about GG and Ausiello is a Dair fan, so one of those blind items could very well be about that show. Also, I still enjoy watching GG, and other people here do as well, so it is just your opinion that it is declining and not everyone agrees with that.

Comment by Roxie – February 27, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s not an opinion that it’s declining. The ratings have continually gone down, and critics have said this season is the worst. None of this has to do with “ships”. Also, don’t assume before you type. Just because you don’t agree with me, doesn’t mean I’m not “familiar” with this site.

Comment by ha – February 27, 2012 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dair do the deed in the next episode which airs April 2nd, so it’s definitely not them.

Comment by Mooshki – February 29, 2012 03:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know one ‘resurrection’!!!

Comment by Dessy – February 27, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You might want to throw a * next to Haley’s name, her graduating could really come down to the wire.

Comment by Nick – February 27, 2012 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They’ve confirmed that they are closing that story line and she will be graduating.

Comment by cheez it – April 27, 2012 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Will and Emma on Glee will have sex for the first time consider they haven’t done it yet since there are living together. I don’t think those two people will get married just yet maybe next season consider they haven’t even talk or plan there wedding at all since they got engaged earlier this month on V-day episode.

Comment by Leslie – February 27, 2012 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, they got engaged back in January, the first episode (“Yes/No”) back from the Christmas hiatus.

Comment by bamabunny – February 28, 2012 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We already know tht Quinn doesn’t die, if you search for set pictures of the next episode she’s in a wheelchair.

Comment by Rachel – February 27, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mark and Lexie Engaged?

Comment by Layla – February 27, 2012 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would soo make my day :)

Comment by Brenna – February 27, 2012 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If only!!! But I doubt it.

Comment by Frikka – February 27, 2012 10:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alexis on Castle should be graduating too

Comment by mdb – February 27, 2012 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fun! Still assuming Barney’s bride will be revealed to be Robin. I don’t see how it would be shocking or interesting if it’s the new girl he’s with. I also assume that reveal will coincide with a reconcilliation (possibly engagement?) between the two in the present. And I’m starting to think the Community death might be the dean of the air-conditioning school.

Comment by Little Scarf Girl – February 27, 2012 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m one of the few people who doesn’t ship Barney and Robin. Barney wants a kid and since we know Robin won’t have any I’m hoping it’s Barney/Quinn.

Comment by Frikka – February 27, 2012 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You want Barney to end up with the stripper who was conning him? Also, Barney has been shown to be interested in the idea of having kids, but I don’t think it’s something that he absolutely needs, or even really wants deep down. I think he loves Robin more than the possibility of having kids.

Comment by Little Scarf Girl – February 28, 2012 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please let one of the deaths be CHUCK BASS.

Comment by anna – February 27, 2012 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! Chuck/Death has been teased for too long. We want our payoff!

Comment by kat – February 27, 2012 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think you mean “you want your payoff”. How sad. You know that’s the only way ban could be endgame. lol

Comment by lol – February 27, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, I hate both,you ignorant twit. Don’t assume those who want Chuck dead are just Dair fans.

Comment by kat – February 28, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah that’s not going to happen.

Comment by Noelle – May 6, 2012 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My guess Alicia might finally file for the divorce on the Good Wife, and one of the retunrs is unfortunetly probably Tammy as she is set to return.
    One asked abputu Baby Bones, if you had read the article before commenting you would know thatit happens before may-sweeps.
    I hope another pair that get divorce is Christina/Owen.

Comment by josie – February 27, 2012 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about ezra and ariel in pretty little liars?

Comment by sara – February 27, 2012 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Okay. MA said that it’s only network shows. (ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, and CW)

Comment by tommy – February 27, 2012 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ariel? Really? Wow.

Comment by Kayla – February 27, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Um will and emma got engaged in early January. I do agree they will have sex soon I don’t think they qualify for this. However I do see the wedding as theirs. Especially with confirmed spoilers that glee are looking at vera Wang wedding dresses right now and they’re for emma. It’s obvious wemma r getting married this season.

Comment by kylie – February 27, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Your right Kylie about Will and Emma getting engaged it was in early Jan. my bad on that one (plus I can’t go back to edit it either). We haven’t heard a peep about them getting married at all they just focus on Rachel and Finn getting married more and they throw it in the backseat so that is why I’m assuming it be next season. I think Emma needs to meet Will parents before they get married too we haven’t seen Will parents at all during this whole time so far. Maybe they might get married early next season (maybe over the summer time why there off from school to focus on that one) but I don’t think there going to get married this season consider Will going to be focus on winning the Nationals right now if he does it be after Nationals time to get married plus Will needs to give some input in the wedding too. Plus I’m wondering who father Sue baby more that was a bigger cliffhanger to me more than Quinn accident (I seen pictures after that cliffhanger that she was alright but in a wheelchair right second to Sue baby daddy drama now). I just wish I don’t have a long wait until April on finding out all of this such a bummer there :(.

Comment by Leslie – February 27, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually we have seen Will’s parents. Season 1 episode 3 Accafellas

Comment by Pat – February 28, 2012 12:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will and Emma for the wedding. Ryan Murphy already has met with vera wang for a wedding dress.

Comment by han – February 27, 2012 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As listed elsewhere on this site, The Finder’s Willa and Timo as a wedding or at least a possible wedding

Comment by smidnite – April 26, 2012 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that a shocking pregnancy could happen on Revenge. I think that depending on how the Pilot goes, one of the resignations could be Dwight on the Office and that leads into his show. I think that Alicia and Peter will get divorced on The Good Wife. And I think that Susan, Lynette, Brie, and Gaby are the last four fatalities.

Comment by Rob – February 27, 2012 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, Mark Cherry (creator of DH) said that all four housewives will survive the series…

Comment by Tish – February 27, 2012 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think it’ll be open for interpretation and they could even be “Potential Fatalities” due to the fact that we won’t know for sure if they do die.

Comment by Rob – February 28, 2012 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Number of couples having sex for the first time: At least 1
    CASTLE-BECKETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by sazo – February 27, 2012 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally dream house finished

Comment by Aussie – February 27, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • With all the unlinked Spoiler Alert entries, some of the categories listed are an absolutely worthless waste of space.

Comment by Larc – February 27, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! This hasn’t given away anythin i didn’t already know yet.

Comment by songbyrd86 – February 27, 2012 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who wants to bet that the time warp is on Fringe? That sounds to me like something they would do. I am also hoping for Peter to be reunited with his Olivia (if he hasn’t been already), but maybe that happens before May Sweeps.

Comment by Roxie – February 27, 2012 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I bet it is Community. They already set it up in “Remedial Chaos Theory.”

Comment by Matt H. – February 27, 2012 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post