May 2012 Sweeps Scorecard: Deaths, Weddings, Pregnancies, Sex, Graduations and More!

May SweepsWhat May Sweeps is to May, TVLine’s May Sweeps Scorecard is to May Sweeps: in a word, essential! Same as last year, the Scorecard is jam-packed with Sweeps spoilers and, as an added, titillating-to-the nth degree bonus, season finale spoilers, too! But these aren’t your run-of-the-mill teasers. Not in the least. Many of them are shrouded in mystery, affording you the opportunity to guess at the “whos” that will be doing all the “whats” that are itemized in the chart.

Before you dive in, one hint: Everything that’s listed below happens to a series regular or a recurring character (no one-off guest stars allowed) on a broadcast network show (i.e. ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, The CW).

One more hint: As Sweeps nears, the chart will be updated time and again, with blanks filled in when intel leaks and new question marks added. (Asterisk quizzes are also a possibility… if you ask nicely. And remember, only events that take place in May are listed below. In other words, the imminent birth of Booth and Brennan’s kid is not Scorecard-eligible.)

OK, now you can scroll down and behold the awesomeness that is The Second Annual TVLine May Sweeps Scorecard!

Number of confirmed weddings: At least 7

1. AIRED May 8: Carrie and Al/Unforgettable
2. AIRED May 10: Elena and Stefan/The Vampire Diaries
3. AIRED May 10: Dwight and Angela/The Office
4. AIRED May 10: Cristina and Owen/Grey’s Anatomy
5. AIRED May 13: Tom and Lynette/Desperate Housewives
6. AIRED May 13: Rumplestiltskin and Belle (in Storybrooke)/Once Upon a Time
7. AIRED May 13: Snow White and Prince Charming (in Storybrooke)/Once Upon a Time
8. AIRED May 14: Ted and Victoria/How I Met Your Mother

1. AIRED May 13: Desperate Housewives

Number of dream homes completed: At least 1
1. AIRED May 10: Derek and Meredith/Grey’s Anatomy

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Scoop, Spoilers

1. Daisy says:

Do I see that right. The blind item about a lead character being killed of was about NCIS: LA? I seriously hope they don’t kill of Hetty.

• sonr says:

its not the blind item – that one is a male character

• Renee says:

I’m hoping it’s Hetty’s new boss.

• Nick says:

Given the fact that Hetty IS the show – she ain’t goin’ NOWHERE. Granger is not a “leading” ANYTHING, and he’s a Big Fat Jerk. If he is the one getting killed off, I don’t think many fans will “cry themselves a river” over the likes of him. :p As for Deeks, well being the fact that he IS the “D” in Densi…..no way in the world he’s leaving!!

• kirramareej says:

It’s probably renko who will die. He’s back for the episode, and I remember them saying it was a major character, but someone we all know. So it’s either him or nate

• Katie says:

does it not occur to anyone that it could be Nate? he’s back, we all know him, plus they can kill him off, upset all the characters and not throw out the dynamics of the show.

• Magickster says:

I think Nell dies. Shane Brennan said that two former characters come back to tie this up I think Nate could be one of those as they know each other somehow, from before Nell was at NCIS. Maybe, if the Morgue scene with Hetty and two bodies is right, both Nate and Nell die…I think Shane Brennan has said that this will be real and not a fake death. if so, i’d say Kensi. Still, my money is on Nell (and Nate if it’s two deaths).

2. Kendall says:

Thank you so much for these! Any info on how Criminal Minds will handle Paget Brewster’s departure? Please tell me she’s not in the Fatalities category!

• Meghan says:

Hopefully she’s just in the “Number of onscreen firings/resignations/major job changes” category… Let’s hope CBS gives her a happy storyline/exit finally! She needs love!

• Saint Alicia says:

^^On board with you both. Hope the writers don’t go the death/hiding out route with Prentiss–been there done that. Besides, Hotch asked her to come talk to him if/when she’s having a bad day. Perhaps after one too many bad days she decides to walk away from the BAU? It’d be nice to give her a “happy ending,” relatively speaking.

• Kate says:

I agree with all of you. After all Prentiss has been through they owe it to both her and the viewers to give her a seemingly happy exit. Something where she can still be a part of the family even if she’s not working for the BAU. Viewers have been through so much pain and emotion with this character that she deserves a worthy (happy) send off. The characters themselves need a happy one – they just got her back. Last week’s episode made it clear that if she got hurt again, Morgan might not be able to recover.

• Alec says:

I agree with all of you – Emily’s character weakness and strength is family – it would be a desirable (rational) character development, if she would start her own family life. After all the tragedies in her live, I wish her a happy ending. I think, that would be a perfect end for her character. We’ll see if CBS makes her (once again) a tragic heroine or a lucky heroine. I keep my fingers crossed for happy.

• Jules says:

Erica Messer (producer) has already confirmed she’s not dying. She’s quitting and supposedly we find out in the next new episode. I thought I remember reading in Erica’s chat transcript that they’re also leaving it open for her to come back, or at least drop in from time to time.

• Jules says:

just realized the date of these posts. You all probably know all of this by now.

• weRgleeks says:

What I want to know at this point is the status of Matthew and Kirsten in regards of coming back next season. I hate not knowing

• Jules says:

I thought Kirsten was already signed. Haven’t heard anything about Matthew except that he’s “confident” everything will work out.

• weRgleeks says:

Oh really? I hadn’t been able to find any confirmation, but perhaps because it’s not one of the more central main cast (shemar, joe etc) it just hasn’t been mentioned. I hope she’s back though, Garcia is one of my faves and I wanna see what they’ll do with her next season. And The Company kinda suggested a new side to the dynmanic with morgan and garcia which i’d like to see more.

3. Katy says:

Noooo! They can’t kill off anyone from ncis:la!!! :(

• Anonymous says:

Yes they can.
      I’m all for them killing off Deeks or Eric (but hopefully Deeks)!
      My roommate wants them to kill off Callen cause she hates Chris’ acting…ALOT!

• DL says:

Aw, I love Deeks!
        I adore Linda Hunt on the show, but to me her character makes the most sense. Second to that, I could see it being Chris O’Donnell. Truthfully, I just really hope it isn’t Kensi.

• Katy says:

No, Deeks is my fave!! I love him, he’s adorable! Just noticed that there’s a pic of Chris O’Donnell, so maybe a clue??? Aww, I really love this show, so I’ll be really sad if they kill off any of them!!

• Lana says:

Or since Nate is coming back hopefully it’s him

• Lea says:

Callen could also be under the firings/resignations/major job changes category. He might resign from NCIS in order to keep looking for information about his past? You never know! But it’s unlikely he will be killed off, they’ve planted far too many seeds about his past without offering satisfying conclusions to just up and kill him off.

• bklyngirl says:

Team Deeks to bite the bullet. And no that is not a pic of Chris O” Donnell. Callen is the lead and the superior of the team. Deeks ranks under Callen, so he’s easy to dismiss.

• Katy says:

Um, yes it IS a pic of Chris O’Donnell, top of the main article between Finn and Barney. Callen may be the lead, but the blind item posted over xmas alludes to a HUGE main character biting the dust, so nobody in any show is safe, no matter how vital they may seem. And episode before last, Callen DID receive a death threat so………… I’m not saying it is Callen who dies, I don’t know who it will be, nor do I want it to be ANY of the regular cast, as I love each and every character, so I am rooting for it to be Granger. But to say that Deeks is safe because he ranks under Callen is stupid as it is someone who dies – superior team members are not infallible, unless I’ve missed a huge part of the show in my loyal three years of watching.

• ncis@ncisla4eva says:

hater….it doesnt matter who ranks over who and do u understand how u sound saying u want someone to die fictional or not its harsh so please stop.

• anonymous says:

no i like Deeks and what a about Kensi, she already lost another partner on the show, lost a dad and a fiancee it would be too cruel for her.

• Jimpy says:

Since all the postings about who’s gonna die on NCIS LA the blind item has been revealed to be Shane on The Walking Dead. That leaves us with “someone we know well” is gonna die. The question is, in Shane Brennen’s mind do we know Granger or Jada well. Jada would be my best bet, it would fit with the concept of a couple of characters coming back to tie up loose ends.

What I want to know, and I don’t hold out high hopes of getting this answered, is, what was Nell doing with a gun and out on a dangerous assignment? A few episodes earlier Callen didn’t want to put her undercover then he has her armed on assignment

4. Slizabeth says:

Number of dream homes completed! AHHHHH. So happy.

• Janeen says:

Don’t mean to burst your bubble but Shonda’s MO is to build it up and then the next episode tear it down for the sake of drama. The house will probably roll down the hill after an earthquake with the Grey-Shepards in it in the upcoming SF. Lol

• Frikka says:

Well, considering Dempsey might be leaving the show, who knows what will happen. And I don’t think anything would happen to MerDer or their home considering the whole series has been building to both of these things. Shonda may be crazy sometimes, but she loves her characters.

• dancingzebra says:

Shonda doesn’t love Merder. Mer is her punching bag & dog to kick. Don’t get too hopeful. Shonda loves nothing more than serving misery to Merder. They’ve been far too happy for last few episodes. Their storm is coming. She already said she had thought about burning down the dream house.

5. Visual Fiction says:

I guess Quinn doesn’t die in that car crash if she is graduating?

• Mooshki says:

LOL, good point. I wonder if Mikey realized he was spoiling that. But I wouldn’t blame him for thinking that anyone who reads this spoilerful article probably already knew the answer.

6. J says:

So, if Quinn is listed as graduating, she must survive the crash…

7. Esther says:

I think the one dying on NCIS: LA is Granger. I can’t think of another character they would kill off.

8. Anthony Newhall says:

Well this is helpful.

9. lisa says:

Is listing Quinn as graduating in May spoiling her making it through the accident?

10. Lauren says:

Yay sweeps!
    Blair will get divorced!

11. Sam says:

If I remember correctly, isn’t there a wedding (confirmed or possible) in One Tree Hill? Or am I getting my shows terribly mixed up.. Always a possibility.

12. Ris says:

I’m not happy about an NCIS:LA fatality!

13. MiTYH says:

What’s this about a death in community? WHAT?!

14. Taryn says:

i am guessing that House will be one of the fatalities, since the show is ending this year

15. Jill says:

Since Quinn is listed as graduating, I guess we can assume that she survives the car accident.

16. Emily says:

Does Fringe fall under any of these categories? Anything?

• Roxie says:

I’m thinking that the time warp happens on Fringe. I’m hoping there aren’t any fatalities on the show, and that it gets renewed for Season 5.

• bamabunny says:

Actually, there are some theories that Glee will time jump ahead a couple of years (the “revolutionary” idea Ryan hinted at post-graduation).
        I would think Fringe would do more of a dimensional jump; present but in another alternate universe? Though I’m still working out the plot bunny the Observer September gave us.

• Emily says:

Then why would it even matter who’s graduating on Glee or not? If they jump, they’ll all have graduated.
          Fringe… the old timeline is bleeding through the new one because it’s still there, underneath it all. Like the tape they spent ages on in that episode. What constitutes a time warp, anyway? It doesn’t only cover jumps to the future, right?

17. jamie says:

The wedding is going to be will and emma’s from glee. They’re looking at vera Wang wedding dresses for emma.

18. mheyize says:

Okay, so how are we supposed to decipher [Spoiler alert]? It’s not like we’re all Dr. Langdon. I want to see the spoilers!

19. Jennifer says:

Castle and Beckett better be *ahem* moving their relationship forward by the end of the season. I don’t care if it’s just saying those three words, a passionate kiss, or finally getting it on. None of this travel-back-in-time or I’m-faking-amnesia BS. Something needs to be done. The show has stalled because Marlowe is afraid to pull the trigger.

• Rachael says:

Dude they BETTER not go with any time travel or weird BS like that on Castle otherwise I will start a riot. They also better NEVER pull anything like what happened on Bones … I don’t watch that show but I heard what they did with Booth and Brennan last season (skipping straight to pregnancy without letting the audience even see them finally get together) … and if I had been a fan of that show, I would have seriously gone ballistic!!!! :-P

• Rachael says:

Edit: That smiley face at the end of my comment should have been an angry face hahaha.

• madbengalsfan85 says:

As a Bones fan, I do understand why they had to do it that way…Emily was already showing somewhat in “The Hole in the Heart” and I imagine that would have been much harder to hide in a sex scene…besides, I enjoyed the cliffhanger. From what I heard, there will be a sex scene next season and I can wait

• Mooshki says:

UGH! No thank you. They need to realize they’re better off as just friends.

20. Laura Vidaurreta says:

Did you forget about Baby Bones?

21. Kacey says:

I don’t watch Glee but I can pretty much guess that Quinn will not die but end up in a coma or paralyzed. She will then magically wake up or regain the use of her legs just in time to walk across the stage for graduation leaving the Glee kids to perform one last number as a group. If I were a fan I’d be more interested in what Murphy will pick as their last song together as a group than who stays and goes.

22. Ab says:

Don’t we have a confirmed Ryan/Kelly breakup?

23. Jamie says:

Adopted baby is for Addison on Private Practice. There is a casting call for a biracial baby that is going to be adopted by a main character.

24. Josh says:

well we know the other wedding is Crosby and Jasmine.

25. Aina says:

Meredith Gray deserves to get pregnant. A cute baby with Meredith’s eyes and Derek’s hair. But Shonda is not going to give them this.

• Tommy says:

They have a baby. Her name is Zola. Get over it. Adoption is just as perfect, cute, wonderful as a biological baby.

• Aina says:

I love Zola, she’s a really cute girl, but she is a consolation prize, It’s a very bad story, there are millions of couples who have to wait years to adopt a baby, and in this show solved this in a few months, and they forgot Zola has an incurable disease.

• Frikka says:

Referring to Zola as a “consolation prize” is ridiculously offensive. Meredith even said earlier this season that she doesn’t want another baby if she can’t have Zola. I don’t see Meredith getting pregnant.

• Rob says:

^^^THIS Thank you. Because I find all of it completely offensive to call any adopted Child a consolation prize to a biological child. First off, Shonda Rhimes has an adopted daughter and I don’t think she would want fans that would use that terminology to refer to a child who is adopted. Secondly, I feel that it’s particularly offensive that you claim in this case the only child worth anything to this couple is the biological child that they cannot have. Yes, millions of couples wait years to adopt a baby, but think about the billions of children, in foster care or not, waiting years upon years to be adopted by a good family. This isn’t about the parent, it’s about the child and this was a beautiful representation of how a family can be created and how wonderful it can be when a child is able to get the parents that they deserve.

• Mooshki says:

Apart from the adoption bigotry you showed, she doesn’t have an “incurable disease.” She had hydrocephalus and spina bifida, which are both birth defects, not diseases, and presumably the effects of both were mostly corrected by her surgery. Even if she has been seriously affected by either or both, it doesn’t make her any less valuable a child. You’re a dick.

• dancingzebra says:

Awful way to describe a beautiful baby that Merder love, cherish, and adore. An adopted child isn’t a consolation prize. There are different categories for her disease and many ppl w/ it function on various levels. Zola can have a long fulfilling life. Also, not ALL adoptions take years. Yes many couples wait years but others do not.

26. Leslie says:

Mercedes/Glee is a junior on Glee so she is not graduating this year at all. How I know this I watch this show and they made it clear the first episode of it on Mercedes too so go back and watch that.

• Evyn says:

You should watch the episode again, at the beginning Shane says “after you graduate”. The only confirmed juniors are Tina, Artie and Blaine

• Larry says:

Didn’t Mercedes confirm she was a senior in Asian F as well when she didn’t want to lose the WSS part to Rachel? Sam is the one we aren’t sure about. There are only three people confirmed as juniors up to this point.

• bamabunny says:

Look at everyone who voted for Senior Class President (since only seniors can vote). Mercedes, Quinn, Santana, Mike, Brittany, Kurt, Puck (who wrote in Ron Paul or Ross Perot), Finn and of course Rachel who stuffed the ballot box.
          Sam we don’t know for sure, but I’m going to assume there was some mention that we missed.

• pblo78 says:

in season 2, when he came… he said he was a somophore… when he applied for the football team.

• Well, what happened to all the Glee Weddings?

27. Castle Lover says:

Isn’t Alexis graduating on Castle?

28. mary says:

Grey’s Cristina and Owen will get divorced. (hopefully)

• jéssica b. says:

I so agree with you! Owen is so stupid right now I could punch him in the face!

• Frikka says:

As much as I hope not and as much as I love Cristina and Owen, I can’t see them lasting. I think it’s unfair to call Owen stupid considering we don’t know for sure if he’s cheating and he has the right to want a child. But Cristina also has the right to not want a child. Considering their differences on such a big issue, yeah, I don’t see it lasting. But I’m devastated about that.

29. Alanna says:

I am *hoping* the engagement is Booth and Brennan, and I have a feeling the Major Job Changes is going to be Brennan.

• Sarah says:

I’m with you on both counts. Or maybe it’s Booth. Either way, I definitely think one of them is going to have a major job change. Who knows, may be it will be both of them.

• Lucy says:

I am with both of you on those possible categories however they are not returning back until April so they are not going to be included in these May sweeps scorecard. I wish it did because they would have been mention for 1) Number of babies born and/or adopted 2)Number of dream homes completed. And possible (in my dreams) 3) Number of onscreen major job changes 4) Number of engagements.

• Jax says:

Last I checked April came before May. The Baby is born in April so doesn’t count but that doesn’t mean other things from Bones can’t be on the list.

• Sarah says:

Even though they’re not coming back until April, I still think they can be part of the scoreboard. Obviously not Babies Being Born/Adopted, but definitely 1.) Weddings via Flash Forward; 2.) Major Job Changes; and 3.) Engagements.

• Alanna says:

I considered Booth for a while, but I read an article a few months ago that makes me think it will be Brennan. I just wonder if it’s related to the Baddie (Pelant) or because of the baby.

• Sarah says:

I don’t remember hearing/reading about that, but going by that I would have to say it’s more than likely Brennan because of both Pelant and the baby.

• Christina says:

I think at least one of the firings/job changes is Booth or Brennan, but I could see one of them being fired (Booth, because it would have a bigger effect) and one of them getting a huge job change (Brennan, most likely).

• Jillian says:

Neither Booth or Brennan will have a major job change. They still have to solve murders together. If Booth gets fired or gets sent back to desk duty and Brennan has to solve murders with a different partner, that WON’T work because it would be a completely different show and the whole show revolves around B&B solving murders together, unless maybe Booth gets fired and they continue to work together behind the FBI’s back, but they already did in season 2 with “Judas on the Pole” and they can’t do that for a whole season. I do think an engagement is possible though.
      Point being, B&B HAVE to solve murders together.

• Sarah says:

True, but HH & Co. have said several times that by the end of the season the show will head in a different and dramatic direction because of what Pelant does.

• Jillian says:

There is difference between a “change” and changing the entire show altogether. They just simply can’t have B&B not work together and solve murders. There would be nothing to promote the show about…and it be too risky because they might lose viewers if B&B just don’t have any contact with each other, except in the beginnings and ends of the episodes at home with the baby. It’s not going to happen. Maybe for a couple episodes, but not for a whole season.

30. jo says:

Isn’t jimmy palmer on ncis also getting married in may

• bree says:

yep! i think that’s the season finale for ncis, at least that’s what i’ve heard. i’m pretty excited for this, him and breena are adorable.

• AymieJoi says:

I was thinking that would be Wedding #3, but I wonder if he’s not a major enough character to make the score sheet? And if it is Jimmy and Breena, why not just put it in since we all know they’re getting married at the end of the season? So many questions, so many weeks until the next new ep…

31. esciv says:

Number of wedding partners revealed via flash forward: At least 1: Barney – HIMYM. So season 7 doesn’t end with the wedding? Well it makes sens, according to the current events but I hope they won’t end the serie with the wedding and the mother, I want to see Ted and the mother for a while…
    I don’t see “romantic reunion” so should we assume that Tom and Lynette are in the “divorce” section?

• madhatter360 says:

While it hasn’t been officially announced, since HIMYM is already confirmed to have a season 8, I’ve been assuming that the season finale of next year will be when Barney gets married and Ted meets the mother (since he meets her at the wedding).

• Frikka says:

Considering this is the final season and Marc Cherry loves his characters and his fans, I still have faith that Tom and Lynette are endgame.

32. ang says:

Soooo as a ‘Queen B.’ Fan on GG can I hope for a Dair first time sexy time, followed by a Blouis divorce then maybe a Chair engagement? A girl can only dream……….

• ha says:

Keep dreaming…it’s Castle and Beckett. If they did a blind item over the declining GG, I’m gonna be pissed.

• Roxie says:

You don’t seem to be very familiar with this Website if you would think one of those blind items isn’t possibly about Gossip Girl. There is usually tons of stuff on here about GG and Ausiello is a Dair fan, so one of those blind items could very well be about that show. Also, I still enjoy watching GG, and other people here do as well, so it is just your opinion that it is declining and not everyone agrees with that.

• ha says:

It’s not an opinion that it’s declining. The ratings have continually gone down, and critics have said this season is the worst. None of this has to do with “ships”. Also, don’t assume before you type. Just because you don’t agree with me, doesn’t mean I’m not “familiar” with this site.

• Mooshki says:

Dair do the deed in the next episode which airs April 2nd, so it’s definitely not them.

33. Dessy says:

I know one ‘resurrection’!!!

34. Nick says:

You might want to throw a * next to Haley’s name, her graduating could really come down to the wire.

35. Leslie says:

I think Will and Emma on Glee will have sex for the first time consider they haven’t done it yet since there are living together. I don’t think those two people will get married just yet maybe next season consider they haven’t even talk or plan there wedding at all since they got engaged earlier this month on V-day episode.

36. Rachel says:

We already know tht Quinn doesn’t die, if you search for set pictures of the next episode she’s in a wheelchair.

37. Layla says:

Mark and Lexie Engaged?

38. mdb says:

Alexis on Castle should be graduating too

39. Little Scarf Girl says:

Fun! Still assuming Barney’s bride will be revealed to be Robin. I don’t see how it would be shocking or interesting if it’s the new girl he’s with. I also assume that reveal will coincide with a reconcilliation (possibly engagement?) between the two in the present. And I’m starting to think the Community death might be the dean of the air-conditioning school.

• Frikka says:

I’m one of the few people who doesn’t ship Barney and Robin. Barney wants a kid and since we know Robin won’t have any I’m hoping it’s Barney/Quinn.

• You want Barney to end up with the stripper who was conning him? Also, Barney has been shown to be interested in the idea of having kids, but I don’t think it’s something that he absolutely needs, or even really wants deep down. I think he loves Robin more than the possibility of having kids.

40. anna says:

Please let one of the deaths be CHUCK BASS.

41. josie says:

My guess Alicia might finally file for the divorce on the Good Wife, and one of the retunrs is unfortunetly probably Tammy as she is set to return.
    One asked abputu Baby Bones, if you had read the article before commenting you would know thatit happens before may-sweeps.
    I hope another pair that get divorce is Christina/Owen.

42. sara says:

What about ezra and ariel in pretty little liars?

43. kylie says:

Um will and emma got engaged in early January. I do agree they will have sex soon I don’t think they qualify for this. However I do see the wedding as theirs. Especially with confirmed spoilers that glee are looking at vera Wang wedding dresses right now and they’re for emma. It’s obvious wemma r getting married this season.

• Leslie says:

Your right Kylie about Will and Emma getting engaged it was in early Jan. my bad on that one (plus I can’t go back to edit it either). We haven’t heard a peep about them getting married at all they just focus on Rachel and Finn getting married more and they throw it in the backseat so that is why I’m assuming it be next season. I think Emma needs to meet Will parents before they get married too we haven’t seen Will parents at all during this whole time so far. Maybe they might get married early next season (maybe over the summer time why there off from school to focus on that one) but I don’t think there going to get married this season consider Will going to be focus on winning the Nationals right now if he does it be after Nationals time to get married plus Will needs to give some input in the wedding too. Plus I’m wondering who father Sue baby more that was a bigger cliffhanger to me more than Quinn accident (I seen pictures after that cliffhanger that she was alright but in a wheelchair right second to Sue baby daddy drama now). I just wish I don’t have a long wait until April on finding out all of this such a bummer there :(.

44. han says:

Will and Emma for the wedding. Ryan Murphy already has met with vera wang for a wedding dress.

• smidnite says:

As listed elsewhere on this site, The Finder’s Willa and Timo as a wedding or at least a possible wedding

45. Rob says:

I think that a shocking pregnancy could happen on Revenge. I think that depending on how the Pilot goes, one of the resignations could be Dwight on the Office and that leads into his show. I think that Alicia and Peter will get divorced on The Good Wife. And I think that Susan, Lynette, Brie, and Gaby are the last four fatalities.

• Tish says:

Actually, Mark Cherry (creator of DH) said that all four housewives will survive the series…

• Rob says:

I think it’ll be open for interpretation and they could even be “Potential Fatalities” due to the fact that we won’t know for sure if they do die.

46. sazo says:

Number of couples having sex for the first time: At least 1
    CASTLE-BECKETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. Aussie says:

Finally dream house finished

48. Larc says:

With all the unlinked Spoiler Alert entries, some of the categories listed are an absolutely worthless waste of space.

49. Roxie says:

Who wants to bet that the time warp is on Fringe? That sounds to me like something they would do. I am also hoping for Peter to be reunited with his Olivia (if he hasn’t been already), but maybe that happens before May Sweeps.