Which Grey's Star Killed You? Did Supernatural Hurt Cas? Best Family Reunion? And More Qs!

Fringe Anna TorvWe’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Revenge, The Good Wife, Supernatural and The X Factor.

1 | Which was last week’s more emotional reunion between a mother and daughter separated by only a few years in age: Fringe‘s Olivia/Etta or Once Upon a Time‘s Snow White/Emma?

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on The Mentalist, Once, Good Wife, Revolution, True Blood and More!

2 | Will TVLine’s New York City staff ever look at Lady Liberty the same again, Doctor Who?

3 | Did you sound off yet on who Michael Raymond James’ Mystery Man is on Once Upon a Time? And did the show blow its entire Season 2 special effects budget on the premiere?

VIDEO | Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: Can the Mad Hatter Help Save Emma and Snow?

4 | We never thought for a second that Victoria Grayson was dead, but didn’t Revenge kind of drop the ball by having the delectable bitchmonster merely open the cabin door when Emily came knocking? Shouldn’t Queen V have rated a grand, gasp-worthy entrance to Season 2 instead? And is it wrong that we’re hoping it’s Declan’s arm in the flash-forward? On the flip side, who’s on board with Nolan and his new haircut? And if the White Haired Man knows Emily is really David Clarke’s daughter, why did he refer to her as “Emily” when talking with Victoria at the cabin? Also, Ashley and Conrad are totally doing it, aren’t they?

5 | Is The Good Wife‘s Kalinda-Nick plot operating in its own little world? Almost like CBS did a spin-off and forgot to, you know, spin them off? And now, the dog trainer: Is there anyone Kalinda doesn’t “click” with?

6 | Does anyone have a paper bag for Dexter‘s Debra? We understand that finding out your brother is a serial killer is enough to take your breath away, but the season premiere’s frequent, loud use of the sound of her respiration made us want to toss her an inhaler.

7 | Did you find yourself freakishly rooting for Brody to successfully score information about potential terror targets from Estes’ safe on the season premiere of Homeland?

VIDEO | Revenge Sneak Peeks: Nolan Sizes Up a Pretty Stranger, Amanda’s Put to the (Paternity) Test

8 | How New York-familiar did you have to be for many of The Simpsons‘ season-premiere jokes (Shakespeare in the Park, the Naked Cowboy, the Highline) to resonate?

9 | It was kind of unsettling to see Bob’s Burgers‘ Louise without her bunny ears for an entire episode, wasn’t it?

10 | Did Victoria and Quinn’s pretty seamless integration into the How I Met Mother Your Mother gang prove that the show needs to introduce the mom before the series finale, so that we — and Ted’s friends — can spend some time with her?

11 | God help us, are we starting to find 2 Broke Girls‘ Oleg/Sophie romance a bit… gulp… charming? And let’s give the show props for confronting the cupcake ATM trend head-on, since it is a marketplace shift that Max should think about.

12 | Now that Revolution‘s Charlie has blown up that bridge, how will the 2nd Mass get across the river and escape the Mechs? What? Also: Do they digitally insert visible airborne pollen into every one of Danny’s scenes? Seems kinda cruel.

13 | Who else audibly yelped when, for a brief instant, it appeared that Castle‘s Lanie had caught onto Kate’s full secret?

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Gossip Girl, Grey’s Anatomy, SVU, Community, HIMYM and More!

Hart of Dixie 14 | How did Lemon go from Hart of Dixie‘s weak spot to one of the most delightful parts of the season premiere, especially in her “kidnapping” of Zoe?

15 | Maybe this was established in the pilot, but… The Mindy Project is set in New York City? Or at least some jarringly bright, sunny and clean version of it?

16 | Whose adorable wardrobe do you covet most: New Girl‘s Jess or Ben and Kate‘s titular single mom?

17 | Does Jax telling Nero that he “untwisted his mother thing a long time ago” on Sons of Anarchy rank as the week’s single best line of dialogue? Almost makes us forgive the show for turning the shockingly pliable Tara into Gemma’s psycho henchwoman.

18 | As much as we like the idea of “the steal” during The Voice‘s upcoming battle rounds, are you dismayed at the prospect of trying to keep track of 64 individual acts this far into the competition? Also, did the judges fail to turn around for French teacher Kameron Corvet because maybe they thought he was an Idol-demographic-leaning “white guy with guitar”?

19 | How much fun was General Hospital‘s big Kate-is-really-Connie-again reveal? Sonny and Kate’s incredibly watchable (derailed) wedding forwarded story, gave us character insight and was sharply funny. Our favorite exchange came when Spinelli tried to explain Kate’s dissociative identity disorder to his date, Ellie, who admitted that she’d learned about the illness from daytime TV. “It is a surprising font of information,” he agreed.

PHOTOS | Supernatural: Sam Goes on a Date, Dean’s ‘Dad’ Plays Detective and More!

21 | Did we ever get confirmation on what that black dot was at the center of the American flag pin Mitt Romney wore at the debate?

22 | With Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj respectively extending their feud via The View and Twitter, isn’t it looking more and more likely that one of ‘em will exit American Idol before the Season 12 live rounds begin in February or March? And honestly, given how Simon Cowelldreary Idol gets when it’s got four judges yapping — and cutting into the time allotted for contestants singing — would whittling back to a three-person rotation really be such a bad thing?

23 | Simon Cowell had to have lost a bet to be wearing that white shirt with the absurdly plunging neckline during The X Factor confessionals, yes? And where the hell was Panda Ross during Boot Camp rounds? Or, more accurately, why didn’t producers bother to show us how she did?

RELATED | Glee Boss on ‘Break-Up’ Fallout, Promises ‘Nothing Is Set in Stone’ – Plus: Cory Monteith ‘Sad, Nostalgic’ in Episode’s Wake

24 | Doesn’t The Big Bang Theory‘s Simon Helberg perpetually look like he’s about to hurl in Howard’s anti-gravity scenes?

Grey's Anatomy25 | Which Grey’s Anatomy performance wrecked you more this week: Jessica Capshaw’s or Sandra Oh’s? Speaking of the latter, did Cristina really need to share with us that detail about Lexie’s fate? But the most shocking revelation to come out of this week’s episode? Dr. Webber’s never seen Lost!

RELATED | Grey’s Anatomy Boss Promises ‘Sexy, Fun and Romance-y’ Comeback For Callie and Arizona

26 | Did Scandal‘s latest bombshell about the Quinn mystery give you a tiny little Traveler vibe?

27 | Forget The Farm! The Office should spinoff new pals Pam and Nellie into their own buddy comedy, right?

28 | Is 30 Rock‘s penchant for dreaming up utterly horrific NBC shows what we’ll miss most after this season ends? That said, we’d totally watch Homonym.

29 | Hey, Elementary — next time you send Holmes and Watson riding around Manhattan, maybe improve the quality of the green screen? We half expected Siobhan and Bridget to whiz by in their speed boat.

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 20ish Questions, Burning Questions, Commentary

1. Dilys says:

Dean and Benny better NOT have done something to Cas because that might just be unforgiveable in my book. I adore Cas and after all he’s done for Dean and Sam, if that swarmy southern vampire teamed up with Dean to hurt him, well there will be twitter and tumblr riots. I adore Cas and I’m trusting and hoping that Carver will take care of our angel this year.

• Wheels08 says:

I know I wouldn’t be able to forgive Dean if he hurt Cas; and I think Carver knows this. I think he know not to take things to far. Plus I would hope he would know not to hurt Cas if he knows at all about the backlash there was last year. Of course this could be just wishful thinking on my part.

• juniper341@aol.com says:

I would never forgive Dean if he hurt Cas. Wouldn’t forgive JC either. That would definitely be a deal breaker for me a definite quitting point for me with the show. It would be total disrespect to the Cas fans.

• I doubt Dean has done anything to hurt Cas, at least not intentionally. He has already proven that he cares for Cas what with his searching for him and insisting that they find him first before leaving. I also can’t believe that anyone would even think that Dean would hurt Cas. :/

• Lindsey says:

I agree that Dean would never hurt Cas, but as for Benny Im pretty sure he would do something to Cas to ensure he got out of hell. For all we know Cas could still be stuck in purgatory with no way out.

• Dan says:

The Dean/Benny slash fiction will be epic regardless.

2. Mina says:

#28 – I still believe MILF Island and Gold Case make for more palatable television viewing than, say, Animal Practice. And, of course, Seinfeldvision could revolution(©)ize the medium(©).

3. anonymouse1013 says:

That scene where Cristina recounted those 4 days in the woods was hauntingly beautiful. I feel as if it was a true breakthrough for her.

• Temperence says:

Grey’s had me welling up througout the entire episode. And though it showed off the good writing and the excellent ing acting, can we not do that again for a while? Seriously, things are tough all over and the bummer/sad espisodes are… good in small doses.

4. Dominique says:

Regarding OUAT: “And did the show blow its entire Season 2 special effects budget on the premiere?”

I certainly hope not, cause I don’t know what their budget is, but the special effects, especially FTL sets, look AWFUL. It was so painful to see Regina’s castle in season 1, because it looked so fake and completely CGI, so I hope that things will look better this season.

• Mary says:

That’s because it was CGI. Their indoor settings (and at least one outdoor setting – Charming’s brother’s fight scene in The Shepard was also on a CGI set) for FTL are all CGI, with just some furniture, rugs, etc.

• Keren says:

I like it.. . It kinda reminds me of going to the theater and having a few pieces of furniture and decorations to set the scene, with a background behind you

5. amy says:

“We half expected Siobhan and Bridget to whiz by in their speed boat.” I honestly LOL’d at that line!

6. Zach says:

“We half expected Siobhan and Bridget to whiz by in their speed boat.”

I just peed laughing.

7. Nancy says:

Note to ABC – Either the sound on Revenge is not mixed properly, or ABC is not compressing the sound properly. The music is much louder then the dialogue, and the characters tend to whisper quite often which makes it even worse. I hope that someone at the network or the production notices this and corrects the issue before the next episode.

• soxfan says:

@Nancy – it has to be ABC – the sound & music is usually louder that the characters on Grey’s Anatomy as well … always has been a problem – either that OR the mic’s are not near as close as they should be to pick up the actors dialogue.

• Chloe says:

Oh, wow, thank you for that. I was thinking it was either my hearing or Comcast.

8. allofalanah says:

Totally thinking Dean and Benny offed Cas. Also, #29 made me laugh out loud.

9. I hate Brody! All I root for is that someone figures out he’s a terrorist and that Carrie had been right all along!

Also, even though I quit Grey’s, it makes me hate Cristina AND Shonda even more for what she said about Lexie! So unnecessary!

On the other hand, Snow and Emma was all that’s good in the world, abd makes up for the over-dramatic, poorly written storytelling out there!

Also, I laughed with Lanie and Beckett and Castle!

10. Mancha says:

Best family reunion: Etta and Olivia. Hands down…

• Temperence says:

They were so totally different, so as to be incomparable. If I had to choose, I’d probably always come down on Fringe versus anything because it’s one of the best acted shows ever (and neverending shame on Emmy (etc.) for not recognizing Fringe’s astonsihingly talented cast).

• Patti says:

I LOVE Fringe but have to give it to Snow&Emma.So much more emotional and built to.

• Zar says:

I’m for Olivia/Etta by a mile, although I was eagerly anticipating both reunions. There’s just something so organic and at the same time truly heartbreaking with the way Anna Torv/Georgina Haig played that scene.

11. Ernestine says:

Grey’s effing KILLED it last nite. AND last week. Is it possible this show is totally reinvigorated and will repeak?

12. EE says:

#1 Fringe!Hands down.

13. JeniLee says:

#10 AGREED. Ted has spent so much time talking about how great the mother is, I wanna get to know her!!!!

• Ari says:

I agree! I think they should have introduced her last year, especially if this is the last season. I don’t really care who the mother is but it feels wrong that we meet her in the last few minutes of the last episode ever! They should have added her in by now. Let’s see if she passes our front porch test!

14. Ashley says:

I was definitely wowed by Jessica Capshaw’s performance in the first 2 Grey’s episodes. Can’t wait to see her portray the challenges of being an amputee and coming back stronger.

15. greeneyeliz says:

#25 Last nights episode made me really dislike Arizona again. So selfish and spoiled, like the Arizona of seasons past….

16. Courtney says:

I couldn’t agree with #2 more. Such a great episode!

17. Michele says:

#20 I doubt very much that Dean would hurt Cas intentionally, no more how desperate things got in Purgatory. Cas is family to him, so that would be like hurting Sam or Bobby. I really really do not like this vampire character and do not trust him at all. I think he’s going to betray Dean and make him regret ever trusting him.

I cannot wait for the return of Cas. As much as I loved the premiere ( and I spent most of the ep with a big permagrin on my face, I was so happy and loved it so much), it’s just not Supernatural for me anymore without Cas.

• Dilys says:

I do not like this vampire character either. I didn’t enjoy his scenes with Dean at all. But I agree with you Michelle, I really loved the premier and the way Carver has brought new life into the series. But yes, for me, my Supernatural needs the Angel too. So I’m pretty much like Dean right now. Sitting around going “Where’s the Angel?”

• Ari says:

I am very neutral on Cas. I’ve never had that passion for him either way. I love this new harsher Dean though. When he gets that serious jawline thing going on? Sexy as hell.

18. Melissa says:

1. Mostly def Olivia/Etta reunion wins. I was crying with them. But the Snow/Emma/Charming reunion hug was good too.
    3. I think the Mystery Man is Rumples’ son.
    4. I thought Victoria’s entrance was good. I was shocked that it was her and also surprised she was in the 1st episode. I don’t think it’ll be Declan on the boat (or just his arm). I’m betting its someone we haven’t met yet. Nolan’s hair is ok. And I’m glad that he’s taken up all the boxing. Maybe he’ll put on some muscle so he won’t blow away if a stiff wind comes along. :) I’m totally confused with the white haired man. I thought he was with Conrad?! I think Ashley and Conrad WERE “doing it” but not anymore. (that’s what I’m hoping, sneaking little b****)
    5. I don’t know what to think of Nick-Kalinda thing yet. And yeah, Kalinda does click with everyone.
    12. Thanks for the Falling Skies nod. Love that show too. Danny really sucked that solider in to thinking he was having an attack. Feel sorry for the kid.
    13. LOL Totally!!
    16. Jess
    25. Sanda Oh’s Cristina, hands down winner. I just found Arizona really crazy. I was totally entranced when Cristina was talking to Owen in the bathtub. It was so sad. If you’re stranded in the woods, there are going to be wild animals and they have to eat. “That detail” made it seem more realistic and with that, more understanding as to what the hell was wrong with Cristina. And I laughed when Bailey made the reference to Lost.

• Temperence says:

From all the many clues in the room, I thought it was clear that the mystery man in the city was the March Hare (from Alice) and the note was probably from Jefferson (the Hatter). Remember that only those that were cursed could enter Storybrooke, and the March Hare has the ability to come to our world (and likely others). He’s likely the way they’ll get the ladies back to Storybrooke – unless Jefferson can somehow manage to make a new Hat. Look at all the clues in the Hare’s room.

• Temperence says:

Oh, and Sandra Oh kills me. Always. She’s the next in line behind Streep for best famle actor working today in TV and film. She’s nothing short of astounding.

• Delle says:

Couldn’t agree more about Sandra Oh’s Christina. That performance made it very clear why she was in the state that she was in. Is she ever nominated for an Emmy for her work? More than being nominated, she should win on a regular basis. I think the actors on “Grey’s” are overlooked in general. Wonderful actors and performances.

• Amanda says:

I think she was nominated the same year Heigl won but not since. I agree the actors from Grey’s are overlooked in general. I don’t think Emmy takes them seriously but thats on the writing, not on the actors. Agree many wonderful actors and performances in GA.

19. Lila says:

I am hoping Dean did not off Cas. Dean is pretty loyal and I can’t imagine that he would kill Cas, even after Cas had betrayed him. However, I am pretty ok with him offing Sam after the way he acted last week.

• Drew says:

You mean, the same way Dean acted when Sam was in the cage, being prison raped by Lucifer for what amounted to over 200 years? Dean was in suburbia, drinking lemonade when that happened, not hunting.

Not that I have a problem with the writing though. Dean’s hunter dial is turned to maximum right now, so it makes sense for him to criticize Sam.

• Moe says:

Actually, Dean went to Lisa and Ben to keep a promise Sam made him give and he NEVER stopped working to save Sam. In fact, he did save Sam by literally killing himself so he could make a deal with Death to save Sam’s soul. It wasn’t his fault Sam and Bobby never bothered to tell him Sam had been saved. If they had, Sam’s soul would have been tortured a lot less time than it was considering Dean was the ONLY one who figured out something was seriously wrong with Soulless Sam.

Meanwhile, Sam couldn’t even bother to look for Dean, period. At all. Way top have your partner and brother’s back, Sam. Not!

And count me in as not believing Dean did anything to Cass. Seriously, Dean the guy who would lay down his life for any random stranger, let alone the people he loves? The guy who went hunting in Purgatory to try and find Cass? The guy who refused to leave without Cass? Come on.

20. Ella says:

#21 – The black spot represents the Secret Service emblem. Both Romney and Paul Ryan were given the pins by the Secret Service and both have been wearing them according to my research.

21. dude says:

Jessica Capshaw was amazing on Grey’s. I to was slightly horrified to hear THAT’S how Lexie ended up. It’s not bad enough she died, her body had to be eaten by wolves too? Also, cupcake ATMs are real? Seriously? Most unnecessary thing I’ve ever heard.

22. June says:

I use to watch the X factor show , but i don’t anymore because i got affended , with Britany Spears she use to send me a lot of emails but she don’t anymore , so i stop watching the show , some of these shows i don’t like at all , the only shows that i watch is Revenge , Supernatural , Castle , Vampire Diaries , and 666 park avenue those are my favorite shows .

23. Dee says:

One can only hope that they offed that useless character.
    Why is everybody hating on the new guy? Benny looks pretty bad-a$$ actually. Just who Dean needed to have helped him to survive and get out of Purgatory.

It seems like Dean and Benny developed a strong bond. Sort of reminded me of the Siren episode when the Siren was just as gung-ho about fighting evil with Dean. “I can give Dean what he needs, and it isn’t a bitch in a g-string” were his words, I believe.

All Dean needs is someone to fight the good fight with him. The last we saw of the crazy angel he didn’t like “confrontations”, how would that be helpful in Purgatory? It was pretty much fight and defend yourself or die.

Good riddance to him. Sadly, I know this won’t happen.

• Amy says:

So Cas DIDN’T help Dean kill Dick Roman in the end then, right? Cas haters love to forget the good he’s done and automatically focus on the bad. I notice no one ever does that with Dean, and if they did, they’d never hear the end of it from other fans.

24. deborah says:

If Dean and Benny hurt Cas in Purgatory, I’m going to hate the both of them and I’ve been a fan since season one. I will NEVER forgive Dean!! NEVER! I am fearing the powers-that-be are bringing in Benny as a replacement for Cas. All the publicity given to the vampire; all the comments by Jensen about how great the actor playing him is to work with . . .It’s as if they’re trying to win over the fans! Make them forget about Cas! I don’t want this show turned into “Vampire Diaries”! I want an angel; not a vampire! Angel; stay; vampire, go!

• Wheels08 says:

I won’t forgive them either. I don’t think their replacing Cas. I think their trying to make us like him so we’ll be shocked when he betrays Dean.

• Marilyn says:

But you have no problem forgiving Cas all the evil he did over the last 2 years, including to Sam and Dean, hmmm?

25. Rachel says:

Kinda agree with everyone with Supernatural. I love Misha. He brings that comedy relief to the show when needed. Cas is the sort of character you either love or hate and I think most of the census do like the character. I do worry that all we are going to get are flashbacks of what happened to him and that will be it with Misha’s role. If that’s the case I’ll be devasted. But does anybody else feel like they just reverse the roles of Sam and Dean in season 6. Sam went to hell, we had a time jump and ended with Dean and Lisa together and know practically nothing about her. Now it’s Dean goes to “hell” and we have a time jump and we see Sam with Ameila and it’s the same thing.

26. RRSwag says:

Sandra Oh’s performance was phenomenal and while I would rather not think about what happened to Lexie’s body, it was realistic for the amount of time they were out there. It also really explained why Christina was so messed up from the experience while the others didn’t have the same psychosis.
    Jessica Capshaw is pulling out all the stops for this story line. In terms of the depth of the character of Arizona, we are seeing things we have never really seen before. While she’s been mad or angry before, she’s never been in this dark of a place. Jessica Capshaw has been absolutely amazing and I expect for the next several months to see even more from her. In response to those who say Arizona is being selfish, she is being selfish and I believe anyone that has been through the trauma that she has been through would be selfish, angry, and depressed. I read through the site from the organization that Shonda Rhimes used for their research for this situation. Arizona has to grieve the loss of her leg. Her life is changed for ever. Yes, it makes it hard on Callie and she has also loss Mark, but you can’t discount what Arizona is going through if you’ve never been through it. I believe Arizona will rise again, but it will take time and acceptance of her new life.

For last night’s episode, I would have to go with Sandra Oh’s performance. It was just so haunting and beautiful at the same time.

• Temperence says:

Yes, but Arizona would be in therapy from minute one. They’d make sure of it, so the situation is kind of unreal. I utterly loved her response to Alex; desite being utterly unfair, it rang absolutely real, and I think it will be one of those moments that will haunt her for the rest of her life when she regains her perspective. It will make her relatioship with Alex rough in the near term, but so much richer later.

• McScotty says:

I don’t think it’s necessarily realistic that she would be in therapy from day 1 – a person has to willingly enter a therapy situation (unless of course they’ve been admitted onto a psychiatric ward) and I seriously doubt that Arizona in her present state of mind would do that. Look at Cristina – making rash decisions after a traumatic event, alternately violent and non-responsive immediately following the event – no therapy! I’m looking forward to seeing how both Sandra Oh and Jessica Capshaw continue to kick ass with their storylines this season. Speaking of heartbreaking performances, Sara Ramirez won the night for me. I’m fairly sure she can do more with just her eyes when the rest of her face is covered by a mask than 75% of the acting world can with their entire person! Outstanding indeed!

• TraceyD says:

Right onRR!

• CarrieB says:

Well stated. Could not agree more!

27. tvaddict says:

Sandra Oh in the bathtub scene talking about being awake for 4 days KILLED me. And it made Lexie’s demise even more gruesome.

28. Angela says:

21. Totally didn’t notice the black dot. Hm. Good question
    22. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. And YES. We’ve tried the four judges thing and it’s never seemed to work very well. Just go back to three judges, cut out the pointless, obnoxious, “ratings bait” arguing between said judges, and focus on finding good, talented singers.

29. nick1372 says:

1. Snow/Emma was awesome!
    3. I didn’t notice more special effects than usual.
    19. That was funny, but by far the funniest moment of the week was Carly and Johnny watching Kelly Monaco on DWTS!!!
    24. Yeah.

30. Leah says:

#29 made my day!

31. Steve says:

WHERE IS PANDA? IS SHE STILL IN THE HOSPITAL? XF REALLY IS DYING A SLOW DEATH…The show has been really bad- Britney a failure except for her faces..the live shows better be more interesting and we better get some talent…Voice is crazy with the 64 contestants – no one can follow that and thats always been the Voice problem…as contestants dont perform weekly..Steals are good idea but XF last night looked to half copy battle rounds. They should spin off Kalinda into a different show…She obviously has an interesting past and knows a lot of sexy men and women. I hate that CBS keeps pushing times of TGW on Sunday night cuz o ffootball ;i t makes it impossible to watch and many times Ive been close to giving up on the show as I dont want to keep DVRing the entire CBS night from 9-12 to make sure the episode is recorded.

32. Emily says:

1. Olivia & Etta > Snow & Emma. The Fringe pair had me crying, it was so beautiful.
    2. God, no. I knew DW would never be able to resist turning the the Statue of Liberty into an weeping angel, but I still jumped when I saw it.

• Bianca says:

Agree with 2. Kind of glad I don’t live in New York. In related news DW has officially ruined statutes for me.

33. Sunset says:

The only reason I can think of on why Dean and Benny would kill Cas is because they would need to kill an angel in order to escape Purgatory. But then again, Benny seemed pretty reluctant to find Cas so…maybe not. I loved Dean’s loyalty in the premiere :)

34. 20 | Are you getting the feeling that Supernatural‘s Dean and Benny did something to Cas in purgatory?(

35. Babybop says:

Homonym made me laugh so hard I was crying. I will definitely miss that show when it’s gone.

36. Jennifer says:

I actually loved Snow’s line “now, let’s go find my girl” almost more then the reunion itself. About time that woman grew a set!

Castle’s Lanie lines never fail to crack me up. I really wish her and Javier would get their s*** back together.

37. charissa29 says:

Sandra Oh, absolutely! She is always astonishing and obviously Shondra agrees as the heaviest, darkest most complicated emotions are left to Sandra’s Christina because she can grab us and make us believe her no matter what. Jessica’s anger-filled diatribe was great and Alex deserved it (kinda) and she did it well, but no-one else but Christina could get us to feel the horrors of being abandoned on a mountain after a plane crash. Sandra made the bit about Mark always trying to die being “annoying” funny, and followed it up with the pathos of putting leaves on Arizona’s wound to keep the bugs out! Brilliant! I hope we get more flashbacks to the crash as the season goes on. Sandra Oh deserves Emmys! The Academy of Television sucks for not giving her any, just because other shows are shiny and new! Bah!

• Temperence says:

Between not even nominating John Noble and Anna trov for their deserved awards and never granting one to Sandra Oh, I cannot take any of these awards shows seriously in any way. There clearly is no correlation between winning and the best out there.

• CarrieB says:

Well there is a correlation between the writing on the shows of the nominated actors and the writing for the shows of actors who are not nominated. Unfortunately Sandra Oh will probably never be nominated again as long as she remains on Grey’s. Her acting is phenomenal but the writing on Grey’s is largely horrible. Crying on que and making faces, which she does throughout most of the season, will not win her an Emmy. Sorry.

• Delle says:

@Charissa. Ditto, ditto, DITTO!!!

38. Heathers says:

I hate Nolan’s haircut. It’s really bad- it looks like a cosmetology student did it while he/she was drunk off their ass. Please grow it back.

39. zan says:

I literally burst out laughing at number 29! that was hilarious and I would have loved to see that!

40. Marcelo says:

the best scene CRISTINA, wonderful and heartbreaking. SANDRA OHBAMAZING,

41. Marcelo says:

the best scene CRISTINA, wonderful and heartbreaking. SANDRA OH AMAZING,

42. Svenja says:

Acting-wise definitely Sandra Oh. Her performance was flawless. It was impressed but the content of the scene left me nauseous AGAIN. I think it is too much. I know it’s realistic but after watching Lexie and Mark die and Arizona losing her leg that scene was even more bitter. I have a very visual memory. So this was the third Grey’s Anatomy episode (finale, premiere and second episodeI) that left me devastated and nauseous. I don’t like the feeling. It’s too heavy and too much. I know several people who say it was too much for them to take in. But Sandra Oh really deserves an emmy for her performance there in that scene.

43. Patti says:

#1 Snow&Emma. I love Fringe but the charming family reunion was built to. I felt that mom/daughter bond. Ginnfer Goodwin,Jennifer Morrison and Josh Dallas knocked that moment out of the park.
    #3 I think Michael James Raymond is Baelfire/ Henry’s dad.
    #25 – Hate that they went there with Lexie’s body. It was like a kick in the teeth to the fans reaction to her death last season.

44. Cathy says:

I’ve found Sandra Oh’s performance to be mesmerizing; she has the blank look of someone who has lost her soul, and doesn’t know if she’ll ever find her way back. Arizona succinctly pointed out that she took Karev’s seat on the plane, and still managed to place the blame back on him. Characters like hers drive me crazy, because I can’t stand it when people don’t take responsibility for their actions. Does she even understand that she could have died, that Mark and Lexie did die, and that the reason she is still alive is because she is loved, even though Callie is in mourning right now? I get that she’s traumatized, she’s in pain, and she’s lashing out, but her typical behavior has been to blame someone else or walk away, or both. This behavior is not new for her.

I started watching General Hospital again when I got laid off, and my son even started watching it because he liked Todd. The writing on it has been phenomenal. Kate/Connie has been hysterical, and Todd was pretty funny, too. If the writing had been half this good on the soaps years ago, they wouldn’t have the problems that they have now. I’m looking at you, Young and the Restless! Stop ruining the show and find someone who isn’t related to Sharon Newman somehow for her to have a relationship with, or get rid of the character. Yuck.

45. Kathy says:

I love the NBC ‘shows’ on 30 Rock. But this strategy will backfired, have Jack and Liz never seen “The Producers”? LOL. Yes, I will miss this show.

46. ronda says:

RE: Doctor Who-you nailed it on the head. Statue of Liberty will NEVER be the same for me.

47. MK says:

19. The Connie/Kate stuff was fun, but the performance of the week goes to Rebecca Herbst for Elizabeth’s confession to Jason. It was perfection.

48. Patti says:

#1 Snow/Emma/Charming

49. Drew says:

Question… If Christina hasn’t kept the bugs out and maggots hatched… wouldn’t they have helped keep the infection from spreading and possibly save Arizona’s leg?

• charissa29 says:

This is kind of a gross topic, but I think it depends on the bugs! Most are bad and might eat the wrong bits or carry disease etc.

50. Kelli says:

“Does Jax telling Nero that he “untwisted his mother thing a long time ago” on Sons of Anarchy rank as the week’s single best line of dialogue?” I didn’t get this line. Anyone care to explain? I thought the best line of that episode was Gemma’s comeback to Clay. “Why don’t you bounce my face off the floor and maybe you’ll recognize me.” Burn, Clay. Burn.