Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Hawaii Five-0, Vampire Diaries, Supergirl, Arrow, POI, Chi Fire, Grey's, NCIS and More

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to

Question: I’m thrilled to see Michelle Borth back on Hawaii Five-0. Please tell me that she is staying. —Sandra
Ausiello: Borth is staying on as Catherine… at least for a little while, in part because next season will open with the “first dance” at Kono and Adam’s wedding. “We’ll miss the actual vows, but we’ll come in on them being introduced as husband and wife,” showrunner Peter M. Lenkov tells TVLine. As for Borth’s status, “We haven’t finalized how long she’ll stay, but she’ll definitely be in some episodes at the beginning of the season,” he shares. “We haven’t figured out exactly where to go, but we’re working on it.”

Question: When will Fear The Walking Dead premiere? —Joanne
Ausiello: AMC hasn’t announced a specific date beyond Summer 2015, which makes me think it probably won’t see the light of day until August. BTW, showrunner Dave Erickson — who earlier this week spilled a half-dozen tantalizing teases about the anticipated spinoff — says the first chaotic days of the zombie outbreak will have a “civil unrest” feel, adding, “Everyone’s trying to deal with the fact that people they know and love are suddenly behaving in [odd] ways, while also trying to process the fact that there are shootings, fires and riots breaking out across the county.” Eventually, a harsh reality [sets in] that “something far more insidious and unnatural” is going on.

Question: Will we ever see  Grey’s Anatomy‘s Arizona get romantically involved with anybody new? –Christina
Ausiello: Interestingly, Jessica Capshaw told us last week that in one draft of the season finale script, “There was definite forward movement happening for Arizona, but it didn’t quite fit” into the larger storyline. That said, there was evidence of “what I hope everyone is excited about, which is peaceful coexistence” for Arizona and Callie, who are “moving toward a place where they can actually broach subjects that are tough for ex-wives.”  But as for ‘Zona herself, Capshaw strongly suspects that in Season 12, “big things will happen for her.”

Question: Maybe I was the only one who watched The Slap, but I enjoyed it. I didn’t see it on the Renewal Scorecard. Was that officially just a one-and-done season, or might it continue? —Jennifer
Ausiello: I’m tempted to slap you upside the head for asking such a boneheaded question, but I will resist said temptation and calmly inform you that The Slap will not be returning for Season 2. (The first part’s funny because the show was about a kid getting walloped in the face! At least I think it was! I never actually watched it!)

Question: I can’t believe I have to wait two weeks before the Outlander season finale. I know someone at TVLine has seen it. Can you tell us anything, pretty please? —Janet
Those who’ve read the book know that a major revelation happens in the last few pages. I can tell you (via Kim Roots) that a) said revelation is in the finale, but b) it doesn’t happen in the same place or in the same way that it does in Diana Gabaldon’s novel.

Question: I’ll get right to the point. Is Mark Harmon leaving NCIS? —BC
Ausiello: He’d be breaching his contract if he walks so… no?

Question: Supergirl intel, please. I’m obsessed with the trailer. —Jonathan
Nashville‘s Laura Benanti, who plays Kara’s Krypton mom Alura Zor-El, acknowledges that she can’t spill the superbeans, but offers this tantalizing bit: “You’ll see me in flashbacks, you’ll see me in hologram and then you’ll see me in one other capacity, which I can’t tell you [about] — but it is the thing that makes me the most excited and is why I wanted to do the show.” BONUS SPOILER: Benanti add that Kara’s Supergirl outfit is based on the long, blue gown Alura wears in the trailer. “I have the same belt that she has and the S — which is our family crest, it actually doesn’t stand for ‘super’ — in the top,” she says, laughing. “It’s very ‘hot Yoda.'”

Question: Please, please, please tell me Andre Braugher isn’t leaving Brooklyn Nine-Nine! I’ve loved him since Homicide: Life on the Street, and I adore his gruff, seemingly cold, but brilliant character on one of my favorite comedies. There’s a Snapple and Smurf doll in it for you if you can answer my question! — Jenny
As reported in our Brooklyn finale post mortem, Braugher is indeed sticking around. Ditto Kyra Sedgwick as Holt’s nemesis, Madeline Wuntch — maybe. According to showrunners Mike Schur and Dan Goor, they would love to bring Sedgwick back for Season 3, if her schedule permits. “She fit in so well,” Schur said. “I’m sure that she’s fending off other shows offering her stuff, but she’s so interesting. She’s such a complex human being.”

Question: Should Person of Interest fans be worrying about the shortened episode count? Is next season it? —Jess
Ausiello: Not necessarily…? At least according to CBS boss Nina Tassler, who weighed in on the show’s future not long after Season 5 got halved. “[Showrunners] Jonah Nolan and Greg Plageman came in and pitched really terrific ideas for the new season. So, we have to see,” she said. “It’s always been a very smart, creative show; we don’t know yet whether it’s going to be the end or not. If it is, we’ll have a great ending.”

Question: Too soon to ask about Arrow Season 4? —Rae
Ausiello: Theoretically, it’s way too soon. But in actuality, maybe not. Because when showrunner Marc Guggenheim told us that they knew at this time last year that Malcolm would wind up as the new Ra’s, we of course had to ask if they could tease the plan for next May’s finale. “The funny thing is I could,” the EP told Matt Mitovich, “because we are in the writers’ room right now working on the plan for Season 4. And though we don’t always start with where we’re going to end, where we’re going to end is an important part of our conversation. And the room today generated, I think, a potential ending that is very, very interesting. But the first step in surprising all of you is surprising us.”

Question: What can we expect from The Vampire Diaries in Season 7? Give me anything! I’m desperate… — James
You can expect a lot more of Mama Salvatore and her band of renegade heretics, and even more surprisingly, you can expect some meaty material for Michael Malarkey’s forgotten character. According to executive producer Caroline Dries, Enzo will find himself caught in the middle of the ensuing war between Mama Salvatore and her sons. “He’s eventually going to have to choose a side,” Dries teases. “In some ways, he feels drawn to Lily; she turned him and she’s the only real family he has. But he’s also friends with Damon, so it’s going to create an interesting dilemma, and whichever side he chooses will have serious ramifications.”

Can you give a clue to what this new mythology will be next season on The Originals? —Klaus
Well, Klaus — if that is your real name — it sounds like the Mikaelson’s biggest mythology-related threat in Season 3 is going to be none other than Ms. Davina Claire, the newly appointed regent of the witches of New Orleans. “The spirits are going to have access to Davina,” executive producer Michael Narducci says. “They’re going to lend her their power and communicate with her about what’s best for the people and witches of New Orleans. That’s who she’ll be an advocate for, and the Mikaelsons, some would argue, are not the best things in the world for the witches. That’s going to put them at odds, assuming there’s no larger threat coming for which they might have to unite against. There are a lot of different ways this could play out.”

Question: Any Chicago Fire Season 4 to tide me over during this long, brutal hiatus? —Tiffany
Ausiello: Severide’s brief flirtation with Med doc April may have flamed out, but the fireman’s love life won’t be cooling off. Quite the opposite, actually. “There’s going to probably be an in-house romance for him,” executive producer Matt Olmstead reveals. “We want to give him something a little more substantial. A real love interest.”

Question: I heard a rumor that Jane the Virgin plans to introduce Rogelio’s ex in Season 2. Any truth? —Gerry
Ausiello: Yes, exec producer Jennie Urman confirms that we’ll meet Ro’s first wife, “who’s a very, very beautiful hoarder and former telenovela star,” adding that the yet-to-be-cast character’s arrival will put “stress and pressure on Ro and Xo.” What are you waiting for? Deposit your casting tips in the comments!

This AAnd That…
I really enjoyed the Mad Men finale, but it still doesn’t hold a candle to last month’s immensely satisfying Justified send-off.
Stana Katic’s new one-year Castle deal has her appearing in all of Season 8’s 22 or 23 episodes. In case you were wondering.
More X-traordinary news: Another X-Files MVPwriter-producer Frank Spotnitz and writer Darin Morgan — is returning for next January’s six-episode revival on Fox. (I’m getting conflicting info about Spotnitz’ role in the revival, which is why his name has been crossed out. Stay tuned as I dig further…)
I hear Showtime’s Twin Peaks continuation will still be nine episodes long, but two of those episodes — likely the premiere and the finale — will clock in at more than one hour apiece. Hence Showtime announcing on Friday that its new deal with David Lynch resulted in the revival being expanded beyond nine hours vs. nine episodes.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments and anonymous tips to (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman, Rebecca Iannucci and Andy Swift)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. LT says:

Damn you Eva Longoria for doing your own show!!! You would’ve been perfect as Rogelio’s ex on JANE THE VIRGIN! :)

• iPortman says:

My first thought was Eva as well… She would be perfect the role but I didn’t know she had another show… now I’m bummed that she can’t do it!

• Lizzie says:

Yeah that show might not make it far so she still has the potential to come out. Plus her & Jamie Camill are good friends.

• Jen says:

I never thought about that until you said that, but she seriously would have been the perfect casting wouldn’t she have? Happy that she got her own show (I’ve been waiting for her to come back to TV full time), but dang, that would have been one awesome role for her!

• Dude says:

But her show isn’t even on the NBC schedule so is it going forward?

2. aurat22 says:

In house romance for Severide? Wonder if it’s one of cast’s three current female members of House 51 team or new?

• Kristen says:

I thought I’d read earlier, somewhere, that they weren’t interested in introducing any new lead characters…

• wrstlgirl says:

Wondering the same thing. Brett is busy, we know it wouldn’t be Dawson although I know some people who would love that, myself included, soapy goodness, lol. That leaves what’s her name, I can’t remember, or somebody new. Hahaha!!

• Bwhit says:

Maybe it’s Connie, Boden’s assistant ;) lol. It really only leaves Chilli, or if the Brett/Roman thing goes south they could get together.

• wrstlgirl says:

Jesus, how in the hell could I forget Chili, LOL. Yeah, I kind of though Severide and Brett would work but I kind of like her with Roman so we’ll see what happens. But Connie, that’s hilarious.

• aurat22 says:

Connie the Cougar!:) Would be totally soapy but maybe Dawson keeps pregnancy secret from Casey, then Severide pretends to be father, then really falls for Gabby. LOL Kind of like Robert/Holly/Luke GH 1980’s.

• kn1231 says:

I would actually love to see Casey drop Dawson, and Severide pick up the pieces! But I can’t see Casey doing that with the baby on the way. Brett would be my choice, but that mostly because I can’t stand Chilli and think she’s a bit too immature for Severide.

• Hmm says:

Everything about this. I have been dying for Dawson and Severide since season 1 and I”m ready for it to happen. It was certainly set up that way in the finale, with them experiencing a life and death thing. They’ve obviously set up Brett and Roman, so I doubt they’d go back on that. And I think Chilli is way too young/unsophisticated.

• bj says:

I actually would rather it wasn’t an in-house romance. Those never usually end well.

• Bella says:

I’d love to see a Severide/Brett pairing somewhere down the line :)

• mcgee75 says:

I am thinking it could be Dawson. We do not know how long Casey will be out of the picture. Dawson is going to need someone to lean on…who better than Severide. Plus, they had that whole almost dying in each others arms thing going on in the finale. Then you would have a ton of drama when Casey finally makes it back.

3. lily says:

Why do we already need scoops on shows’ next season yet nothing on Bones, again. :(

4. Monica says:

The Originals: Davina the threat again? Seriously?

• wrstlgirl says:

I quit watching last season because of the Davina stuff. I hated it :-)

• Ms Thing says:

The davina character is so bland. Send her to college or witch school or something. Just send her away.

• LolaB says:

Completely agree!

• Isobel says:

Agree have her bring Kol back and then have her leave town

• Angus says:

Or kill her off or replace her with someone else.. She looks like she’s 10 years old christ sakes.

• zed says:

It sounds like a total snoozefest! If Sophie was still around then it would have been really intriguing! Or a new witch that actually could mess with Klaus’ head! Evverything else yawn!! Cami and Klaus yawn! Or get Abby Bennett on Originals!!

5. I also really enjoyed “The Slap.” But I didn’t expect a Season 2 because it was a comprehensive story billed as a “Limited Series” – or as they would have called it in the 80s, a “miniseries.”

• I’m glad you had the decency to expect The Slap NOT TO BE RENEWED. This would have been the MOST EMBARASSING RENEWAL IN TELEVISION HISTORY. NBC has a show in SVU(until they finally destroy it from continuously cutting the payroll and budget) that preaches ZERO TOLERANCE for VIOLENCE AGAIST CHILDREN. They’ve run commercials/infomercials with show celebrities preaching against violence towards children, and they then have the balls to put out THE SLAP? it was an absolute disgrace. Whoever had the idea for this should have been fired along with the people who pushed this idea thru. This is why NBC is the embarrassment that it is. Firing a few idiots won’t solve the problem. We’re talking about a major upheaval of people needing to be shown the door before things can get better, and NBC won’t do it. Shame on them.

• It was an Australian miniseries first. Just like Secrets & Lies.

• Kelm says:

This is such an American comment, it’s literally making me sick. Did you even watch the series at all? I haven’t seen this American remake yet, only the Australian original (which is brilliant!), but if it follows the original’s storyline, the show in no way says that it’s okay to hit a child, it does the exact opposite. So what on Earth is your problem?

• Sheila says:

Every country has people who make ignorant comments. “American” is not a synonym for “uninformed.” If you hate Americans so much, please leave. This is an American website.

• matty says:

The Slap was an embarrassment on all levels, but most of all, the finale was a massive let-down with ultimately nobody being held responsible at all for anything… What a waste of a talented cast and usually talented writers.

• Saabgirlatx says:

It needed at least one more episode to tie everything up. I would have loved one from the toddlers POV!

6. Sa says:

Shonda need to wake up and bring back Calzona because she has already ruined MerDer. We need a strong couple on Grey’s again and sorry Jolex and Ben & Bailey are not one of them. BRING BACK CALZONA 2K15

7. Drew says:

I’m still not on board with Malcolm being the new Ra’s. Why would Oliver give the keys to the LoA to a man who tried to kill millions? Even if he made that deal, why honor it? Nyssa would have made more sense.
    I still say that Malcolm should have stayed dead. It wasn’t worth bringing him back.

• Sil says:

I wish Oliver made a pact with Nyssa. I’m sorry they are trying to keep Malcolm for another season, I’m not in favor of that idea. The way it ended Nyssa bowing to Malcolm made my stomach churn.

8. MzTeaze says:

What happened to Motive on ABC? I haven’t found any details on it and they never said whether they were going to air it over the summer. I do know it just finished the season in Canada. Please help me out here.

9. 1927BugattiGirl says:

Darin Morgan being a writer for The X-Files again is the best news EVER!

10. Mr. Tran K says:

NCIS needs Mark Harmon and he’s the heart and soul of the series since Day 1. Don’t know how Hawaii Five-0 is going to handle the situation involving Michelle Borth depending on her status in the upcoming sixth season and there’s still a great chance if Person of Interest gets a proper “final season” whether CBS will make the right decision within months.

11. aph1976 says:

Even though Person Of Interest right now has a shortened season next season it could be extended by a few episodes i’m sure if need be.Plus in 7th Heaven’s final season originally i think it was only going to be 13 episodes but then it got the full season.I’m sure POI’s showrunners could find ways to extend the season if they had to.

• prish says:

I assume they are waiting to see which new shows don’t make it. Don’t you just hate it when your favorite show depends on such things?

• Mr. Tran K says:

CBS continues to have another grueling prime time schedule like they did in years past but I’m wondering if there’s a possibility that Person of Interest may get placed on Sundays and it will depend on whether more than one new series on CBS’ schedule (Code Black may be short lived) gets canceled.

• Chloe says:

Please don’t put it on Sundays. Then we’ll know beyond a doubt (and I don’t have much of that now) that the show is dead. Stupid CBS.

• Tamim says:

In Britain and on some cable channels, they do very well with much shorter seasons. They get to focus more on the story arc than the “victim of the week.” While fans may be worried, this could be a pure creative choice. Some of my favorite shows only get twelve episodes. And my most favorite shows (Sherlock) only gets 3 episodes whenever the actors are able to work in the time to shoot, so I don’t even get to see it every year!

12. Ella says:

I’m excited for Fear The Walking Dead! I like the idea of exploring the very beginning of the outbreak.

But TVD sounds dull and TO sounds duller. You’d think TVD would have learned that long lost relatives aren’t interesting from S2 of The Originals. And haven’t we seen enough of Davina v. Klaus? It always ends in a draw and, considering the show never kills anyone important, I don’t see that changing.

13. Sam says:

I thought Castle wasn’t confirmed for a full season? Happy to know there will be at least 22 episodes, and if it is the last season, hopefully they know well enough ahead to plan accordingly.

14. lisa says:

well mark harmon will not be breaching his contract since mcdreamy left.

• Jerri says:

Harmon is also an executive producer on NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles, he’s got more invested in either of the shows than McDreamy had in his show.

15. Saabgirlatx says:

You should have watched The Slap-it was actually a really engaging mini series. The title killed it I’m sure. I do wish there was more about this family mess, oh well!

16. Erin says:

Bring back Severide’s wife! As for casting on Jane the virgin here are some recommendations Eva La Rue, Vanessa Marcil, Charisma Carpenter, Roselyn Sanchez, Sarah Ramirez, Gina Torres,and Lauren Velez.

• kn1231 says:

I actually really liked Severide’s wife! I would definitely not be opposed to them bring her back. Actually I would much rather that over an in-house romance for him.

17. Sara says:

Tvline special when it comes to Grey’s spoilers/scoop. Say nothing, but make it sound like something.

18. Vanessa says:

Their excuse that an Arizona storyline in the finale didn’t fit into the episode is the most absurd thing I’ve ever heard

19. A Darin Morgan episode in The X-Files revival?! YES YES YES.

20. AddieM says:

As despicable as Malcolm’s actions are most of the time, he was one of the more interesting characters on Arrow in season 3. I feel he was one of the characters that had a somewhat solid development throughout the season. I hope to see more of him in season 4 esp trying to repair his r/ship with Thea.

• Shelley says:

I don’t. His having Thea kill Sara for the most trumped up reason, then saying how much he loves Thea is absolutely preposterous. Then Oliver allying with him about Ra’s just tipped this season to crap IMO. I was so glad season 3 is over. But, this just annoys me to no end.

• Georgia Madman says:

Malcolm’s one of the best characters on Arrow. barrow an is just a great actor. Having him as Ras makes Thea “heir to the demon” and also ensures we’ll see more of Nyssa. Nyssa is my favorite female character aside from Felicity so the more we see her, the better.

• Melanie says:

Malcolm should have died in season one. While Barrowman is an AMAZING actor, Malcolm Merlyn is a disgrace. It’s so ridiculous how he preaches love for Thea (after making her murder Sara AND after essentially killing her, he is the one who brought Ra’s into everyones lives) while he conveniently FORGETS about murdering his son. I’m tired of Malcolm getting more screen time and better storyline than more deserving people (Diggle, Laurel, Nyssa, etc). It’s time Malcolm left.

• rinaex says:

I agree that Malcolm was one of the more interesting things about Season 3, which says more about how bad it was than anything else. I’m with you totally, the logic of him still being alive and given more power than ever is a testament to how shoddy the writing got this season.

21. Nitemar says:

Arizona will get as implied, a new love interest. I like the idea, only if it will make Callie jealous and make her realize her true love and happiness is Arizona..

• cdeno says:

She will get a love interest that we will not hear about or see for most of the season, then all of a sudden someone else will comment about how Arizona has. Had a girlfriend for a year

22. Alexia says:

I’m glad Stana will be in every episodes, a Castle episode without Beckett wouldn’t have any interest for me.

• Regina says:

And we just need to know Nathan will also be in every episode. After all “Castle” isn’t the same without…well…Castle.

• Alexia says:

Yep :-)

• PacIslRocks says:

Which Castle are you referring to? Mr. Richard Castle or Mrs. Kate Beckett Castle? I’ve always wonder why Marlowe named the show after the male lead only. Whenever he described the show it was always about a writer and his muse. Without the writer’s muse there would be no premise for the show. His writer was writing about the muse which is what we saw each week for the past 7 years until they got married. Marlowe is creative enough to have come up with a title that would have included both lead actors or neither. My only gripe about the show. I love that Marlowe created the show that I have enjoyed for years. Wish him and his wife, Terri, the best.

23. I saw THE SLAP, too, all episodes of it…it was a limited series to begin with…maybe NBC will try that again with something else…

24. gracenotpark says:

Keep Cath on Hawaii Five O. The show needs women, she’s a great, established, season 1 character. She can work outside of 5-0. Not everybody has to be a member of 5-0. And she gives McG more nuance and depth…not to mention more happiness. That dude deserves a little happy!

25. July Lark says:

Well then, looks like I will be able to watch at least a few minutes of the Outlander season 1 finale, I have enjoyed the series but the darkness is just too overwhelming for me right now and yeah, I’ve read all 8 books..

26. WE says:

I am elated to see that Catherine is coming back to Hawaii Five-O. Please stay Catherine I missed you.

27. Kris says:

Please, please keep Catherine on Hawaii 5-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. vmm says:

I CAN’T wait to see the first pic of this “new” X-files. To me, the best show on tv EVER.

29. Patty says:

I couldn’t agree with you more about the satisfaction level for the finale of Justified.

30. Boiler says:

How can a show be called Jane the Virgin when she has a kid??

31. disappointed says:

So, Catherine will be in more eps on H50? Good to know I can plan other things on Friday night until she’s gone. Can’t stand her.

• angeline says:

Iwas thinking the exact same thing. I dont like her character she never really taht connection with Steve they did not look as a passioante couple. I think they rbought her back becasue soething like tha twas going to happen. Wake me up when she is gone in Season 6 until that time I return to watch the show again

• Maryann says:

I absolutely want to see Catherine back full time as Steve’s girlfriend. She adds a great deal to the show and adds to my reasons to tune in.

• Joan says:

Totally agree! As long as Borth is around I will not be watching. Also love all the comments about how she makes him “happy”. How, by lying to him about his mother, abandoning him when he’s taken prisoner and then again when she stays and tells him to “move on”. Yeah, he can do without that kind of happy.

• angeline says:

You are so right!!! I dont see how she made him happy, she lied to him she abandoned him and then she clearly told him to move on. So now she is back and everything is like she never left. What a crap! The writers want to please the Mcroll fans at any cost to put each other back together again without taking account the resons they broke up in the first place is like nothing happened like I said. Steve needs a new type of love interest. Please writers do that!!

• Becky says:

I’ll continue to watch because I like the show. But, I hope she’s gone after an episode or two. Perhaps they can use the first few episodes to end their relationship for good, with no lingering questions. At least that’s what I hope.

32. LolaB says:

Would LOVE to see Ro’s first wife be Salma Hayek

33. I hope that they are not thinking of cancelling Person of Interest, it is one of the best shows CBS has. They already showed their idiots by cancelling Stalker, hope they don’t make another mistake.

34. angeline says:

I read that Arrow EP had said that Arrow Season 4 will be lighter? Dont tell me they will turn the show into a soap opera between Oliver and Felicity? If taht will be the case Im done with this show. For soap operas I can turn to Days of our Lives or General Hospital

• pem says:

Oliver and Felicity are a couple now. I would think the angst between them is over. Oliver chose her. He’s happier now. A happier Oliver brings him closer to the Green Arrow persona, which is where the show’s been headed all along.

• Arrowette says:

I dont want a Arrow soap opera drama if that will be the case. Cya Arrow casue I wotn be seeing the show anymore

35. DarkDefender says:

Yay! … For Castle and the full-season Caskett-y goodness.

36. Ann Wang says:

I so so hope that it won’t be the last season for POI. It has been one of my most favorite shows and if this ends there won’t be many shows left for me the watch. There doesn’t seem to be that many good shows coming for fall.

37. Katie says:

Please, please, please finally put an end to the Catherine storyline! She brings nothing of value to the show and her storyline is beyond boring.

• Nostra says:

I agree I dont want to see her face plastered on H50 once again. Ok, I can take some episodes with her but only for the reason that she and Steve will give a closure to their relationship.

38. luvleenow81 says:

Well, at least we know JCap is coming back for Season 12. I wish Geena Davis stayed on the show as her mentor. I really hoped that all the lessons learned from what happened to Davis’ character, pushed forward Arizona’s attempt and desire to win Callie back. Long gone are the days of Calzona angst and longing. I’m not sure they’ll ever find that spark again that they had when Arizona showed up on Callie’s doorstep after Africa.

39. wrstlgirl says:

I like Catherine and I’m glad she’s sticking around for awhile.

40. a.c. says:

Rogelio’s ex should be Angelica Vale!!!!! Omg, how amazing would that be!!!
    Context: they were the protagonists for the Mexican telenovela “la fea más bella” (ugly betty). They were awesome =) I shall take ALL THE CREDIT if this happens.

41. Naomi says:

In house romance for Severide? I’m so on board with a Brett/Severide romance. Fingers crossed!

42. Danielle says:

Ugh I cannot believe I have to wait two weeks for Outlander. Literally obsessed with the show and I might croak on my lonely Saturday now. Sigh..

43. Marie says:

Any chance of Cote returning to NCIS? Really miss her – watch all reruns with her – have not watched NCIS since she left,

44. Craig H says:

Too bad Person of Interest introduced the entire Samaritan story line — it has ruined the show. Not sure why it couldn’t have just stayed the same as it was with them getting numbers and solving problems. Even the initial story line of HR and Elias “fit” in nicely but now we have Elias, The Brotherhood and Samaritan. It’s too much and Samaritan needs to go or this show will be officially dead.

• JPNS says:

Based upon the just completed season’s ratings, the show is already in BIG trouble.. I agree with you : the Samaritan angle took too much away from the shows original premise and was unnecessarily long and overplayed.

45. I still haven’t deleted the Justified finale from my dvr, and I watch the final Raylan/Boyd scene at least once a week. I might have a problem.

46. GraceM says:

Maybe season 4 of Arrow will show is what happened to Oliver’s “fling” who was pregnant and paid to go away.

47. Fabiane says:

It would be wonderful Steve and Cat together in S6. The entire series you created a relationship between the two – keep, please!!!

Cheer for you on with them together and that their relationship is more synchronized.

Steve is tough and stubborn, but showed character. Cat well. The two together keeps this spirit.

48. Steve says:

I like N C I S can’t wait until I see the N C I S,N C I S New Orlean , super girl and would like for the show two be renewed

49. Catherine ewwww well i will not see hawaii when it returns.

• angeline says:

I hope and I cross fingers she will be in some episodes only to give closure to her relationship with Steve cause if she is back at his gf or friends with benefits or whatever, I wont be tuning either. I hope she is not there to replace Kono while she is on her honemoon that be disastrous

• Suuuuuure, you won’t, you or any other viewers that “won’t watch if Cath is back”. You’ll all tune in with bated breath and fingers crossed, hoping against hope that Peter Lenkov will give in to your delusional dream of making Steve and Danny a couple instead of what they are – friends and partners.

Personally, I’d love to see Cath come back in a peripheral role on a regular basis, and give McGarrett a litte more depth as a person, not this “I can do it all, nothing can touch me, I have no feelings” superhero he’s been portrayed as the past few seasons. Have them develop a healthy, serious relationship. Give me back Season 1 McGarrett, the guy who bent the rules, but did it because he believed in doing it for the right reasons.

• angeline says:

Im not rooting for Steve and Danny being a couple Are u dellusional? I simply dont like Catherine I liek Steve and Danny as work partners and friends that is all. Im not thininking in a love relaitionship. ANd besides H50 wont be aiming to make the main characters gay. Dont be so naive!!

50. B says:

I’m looking forward to the third season of The Originals I hope Davina doesn’t become the big bad I really like the character and I cant see her trying to kill Klaus because the would be the end of Marcel and Josh but seeing her become a fully fleshed out character is promising I don’t understand the hate

• Angus says:

The part was miscast. I’t not that she’s not a good actor, she just looks like a 12 year old. It should have been someone “older” looking.