Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Revenge, Castle, Scorpion, Outlander, NCIS, Chicago Fire, Brooklyn and More

Revenge Renewed or Cancelled

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Any word on what’s happening with Revenge? The last few episodes have all felt very series-finale leaning. Will it be renewed or cancelled? And if we do get a Season 5, is there a major revamp in store? —Sean
Ausiello: Based on what I’m hearing about the finale, there would have to be a major revamp if the show returns for a fifth season. Actually, forget revamp — there’d have to be a whole new show.

Question: Ever since Emily VanCamp tweeted that picture of herself with Tom Amandes, I’ve been freaking out over the impending Everwood reunion. What do you know? — Tim
Ausiello:
Oh, we know quite a bit, Tim, including that the circumstances of their meeting might not be as clear-cut as they seemed in VanCamp’s tweet. “I know that it appears Amanda Clarke is in prison garb in a courtroom, but in regards to this show, it really means nothing,” Revenge showrunner Sunil Nayar advises. “It could mean she’s been arrested, or it could mean she’s undercover, or it could mean she’s pulling a play on someone.” All right, Tim, take your pick!

Question: Can you please give up any news or spoilers on Jane the Virgin? —Bev
Ausiello: Just because Jane and Rafael have broken up doesn’t mean sex is off the table. The titular virgin is “looking for anything she can do to salvage the relationship because she’s so in shock,” executive producer Jennie Urman reveals. “[Sex] comes up in a few different contexts, and then there are some surprising turns in that area.”

Ask AusielloQuestion: Any Big Bang Theory scoop? —Alexandra
Ausiello: I think the thing I was hoping would happen in the penultimate Season 8 episode — a scene or scenes with Christine Baranski and Laurie Metcalf together, and not via Skype or telephone — will actually happen.

Question: I won’t ask about Castle‘s renewal chances, but they started shooting the last episode last week, so I hope there is something you can share about it!? —Mandy
Ausiello: Outside of what showrunner David Amann shared with Inside Line, plus this bit of guest casting, all I can add at this point is that the Season 7 finale finally has a title — and it’s… “Hollander’s Woods,” which of course is a reference to the “password” that Not Henry Jenkins used to earn Rick’s trust after his vanishing. BONUS SCOOP: Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic remain in deep negotiations with ABC on another season and I’m told this one could go down to the proverbial wire.

Question: Any scoop or spoilers on Person of Interest? —Steph
Ausiello: Lucky for you, Matt Mitovich chatted up the cast at this week’s Paley Center for Media event. So for one, we’ve got Kevin Chapman teasing the April 28 episode (aka Part 1 of the season finale), in which the POIs are no less than Dominick and Elias: “Fusco gets himself into a situation that he almost doesn’t get out of!” As for the season-ender itself, Michael Emerson warns, “It ends on a note of, ‘They cannot survive.’ That it is impossible that this can go on.”

Question: Will we see Laura Benanti again on Nashville? Sadie’s departure seemed awfully abrupt. I love the character and the chemistry she was developing with Luke. —Erin
Ausiello: It’s highly unlikely you will see her again this season (Benanti’s a little busy headlining the tourist-trap musical New York Spring Spectacular), but, if Nashville is renewed, there’s a decent chance you will see a fair amount of Sadie next season.

Single Point of FailureQuestion: Any interesting news on Scorpion? — Dylan
Ausiello: Even though Happy has been giving Toby the iciest of shoulders since he stood her up on their first date, EPs Nick Santora and Nick Wootton can promise a light at the end of the tunnel for fans of their relationship. “Toby’s not the type to give up,” notes Wootton. “It’s two people with very difficult, checkered emotional and romantic pasts trying to come together.” Adds Santora: “There’s a little wink and nod at the end [of the finale] that there might be a thawing between them.”

Question: How long will we have to be without New Girl‘s Zooey Deschanel when she goes on maternity leave? –Rita
Ausiello: “She’s missing four episodes next season,” series creator Liz Meriwether tells TVLine. BONUS SCOOP: Meriwether says that Season 5 guest star John Cho, whose character Jess will meet while on jury duty, is playing a prosecutor at the courthouse.

Question: Any update on Outlander casting Brianna and Roger for next season? —Lana
Ausiello: “We’re not close,” series creator Ronald D. Moore says about the process of picking actors to play [Spoiler alert!] Claire’s adult daughter and the Rev. Wakefield’s grown-up son (briefly glimpsed as a child asking for biscuits earlier this season). We can tell you that the Starz series also is actively casting the part of [No, seriously: Spoiler alert!] Alexander Randall, Black Jack Randall’s beloved brother — though star Tobias Menzies tells TVLine he hasn’t yet screen-tested with anyone in the role. “It’s the one human relationship he has in his life,” the actor adds, “so yeah, that could be very fruitful.”

Question: Any news you can share about The Blacklist season finale? —Robert
Ausiello: After last year’s finale killed off one character (RIP Meera) and brought life-threatening injuries upon another, series creator Jon Bokenkamp made it clear that he’s not afraid of shocking people again in Season 2. “Those things that AAsometimes scare us in the writers’ room are often the things that we find most exciting, and we try to surprise ourselves,” he says. So, what does that mean for Harold Cooper, whose terminal cancer may go untreated in the coming weeks? In short, it doesn’t look good. “That might fall into the realm of cliffhangers and surprising storytelling,” Bokenkamp hints. “He’s in a bad place. That is definitely a storyline that we’re going to be embracing and wrestling with until the end of the season.”

Question: Any tiny scoop for the last episodes of NCIS? —Ann
Ausiello: In the season’s penultimate episode, “The Lost Boys” — which airs May 5 and continues a story arc about a terrorist group that recruits young people online — one of the NCIS agents will form a special connection with a boy caught in middle of the scheme.

Question: Big fan here, been reading your column for years and years, and you’ve never let me down yet…. so I must inquire about the April 1 Blind Item in Ask Ausiello. Something tells me that this is somebody on a Fox Comedy. —Matthew
Ausiello: Something tells me you’re wrong.

Question: Gotham spoilers, please! —Zara
Ausiello: The Season 1 finale, airing May 5, is titled “All Happy Families Are Alike.” Now, is that not-at-all ominous, or ominous in its non-ominousness?

Question: Chicago Fire seems to be hinting that Charlie Barnett might leave the show. Can you shed light on that? —Anonymous
Ausiello: Well, as weighty promo that aired after Tuesday’s episode confirmed, Mills does indeed have a decision to make that will heavily impact his future. “He finally gets his dream job back, but as that presents itself, his mom and sister come forward and they have a chance to run a restaurant in North Carolina,” executive producer Matt Olmstead previews. “He’s really confronted with a choice, which is, ‘Have I fulfilled my father’s legacy to the extent that I feel comfortable? And do I want my remaining family, which I’m the protector of, to leave and go do this restaurant?'” The resolution of his internal struggle will play out in the next episode on April 21.

AAQuestion: Anything on Mistresses Season 3, please? —Dakota
Ausiello: One of our central Mistresses will appear before a judge when ABC’s sudser returns this summer — but it might not necessarily mean she’s facing fresh legal trouble. Turns out Rochelle Aytes’ April will be getting an unexpected visit from her mother, a well-respected Circuit Court judge with whom she does not have the closest relationship. The show is looking for a sixtysomething African American actress to recur as the regal and put-together Marjorie, who’ll first pop up in the sixth episode of the season. (Here’s hoping mother dear likes the coffee and scones April serves up at Maison Sur Mer!)

Question: Any scoop for Jake/Amy on Brooklyn Nine-Nine? The end of the season isn’t that far off, and I want them to have hooked up by the end! —Kate
Ausiello: All I’ll say is their unrequited romance will be a major focus of the finale.

Question: Random question for an AAmazing person: I was watching Hawaii-Five-0 on Friday the 10th, and when they were doing facial recon, I could have sworn that Alex O’Loughlin’s face was one of the faces. Am I losing my mind? Do they use staff? —Laura
Ausiello: A Five-0 spokesperson confirms to TVLine exclusively that nope, it was not Alex. (AAlso, I see what you did there with “AAmazing” and… no. Just stop it. That shtick works when I do it. AAnd only when I do it.)

This AAnd That…
♦
Tonight’s Justified closer is an immensely satisfying bookend to the pilot, not to mention one of the best series finales ever. There are at least two great surprises (one of which literally made my jaw drop), a handful of wonderful callbacks and, in the great tradition of this fine show, several do-or-die sequences that will have you biting your nails completely off and spitting them across your living room into the fireplace where no one will find them until next winter when it’s time to resume log-burning.
Kalinda exit update: The theory I put forth atop last week’s AA, in which I floated the possibility that none of the prevailing theories being buzzed about will actually prove true, is gaining some ground.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman, Andy Swift, Rebecca Iannucci and Kim Roots)

1. LADY_in_MD says:

I just want to know if they will finally reveal if Liz is Red’s daughter! I’m still on the fence about it sometimes I think she is and others I don’t ugh I just want answers!!

• Patrick says:

I don’t think he is. I think she will ultimately turn out to be the daughter of Red’s best friend, or partner, whom Red got killed somehow. Red started watching over her, and became attached.

• fringe30 says:

I have NEVER believed he was the father. Even with the very first promo, I just never believed it.

• Ryan says:

Has it ever been stated on the show if Red had a brother or sister that died? Liz could be his niece?

• jj says:

Don’t really care if he is or not, I just want Tom dead and off the show.

• davido says:

Tom should’ve died last season. What a douche character, dragging down the entire show. Kill him already.

• LADY_in_MD says:

She should have killed Tom last season Ive never disliked a character so much

• sanchopanza says:

Didn’t realize there were so many who were thinking like me! Even if I liked Tom better, he’s become the convenient “twist” in the storyline. That’s already enough reason to boot him.

• Sheila says:

Love Tom! He was doing his job as a spy and got in too deep. Fell for Liz.

• Shara says:

I think Liz is Red’s daughter.
      And, I’ve grown a bit fond of Tom. I don’t want to see him die but he probably will eventually.

• the clues on the show suggest otherwise to me. His speech at the end of episode “Tom Keen” in which he spoke about the risk of becoming an invisible benefactor in regard to Liz’s trying to care for Ames’ daughter suggest strongly he thinks himself responsible for the death of Liz’s father/mother/parents.

2. Matt C. says:

I’m just going to enjoy the last 4 episodes of Revenge under the assumption that they’re the last of the whole series! Honestly, as long as they tie up all of the storylines and don’t have any “David Clarke is alive”-esque cliffhangers, I’m fine with it ending.

3. Sarah says:

Will Blue Bloods return for season six? I hope so, even though the writing isn’t up to snuff lately.

• Doug Henning says:

To me, Blue Bloods has been the same.. What writing or storylines haven’t been up to par??? it’s tough to write a show that you have to have some stories for each of the major players during the year.. I’m still waiting for the backstory about the brother and mother who are dead.

4. M. says:

My anxiety about the Castle -contract -negotiations has reached new heights *sigh*!

• Just one thing says:

Hey, there’s a bright side, for those who want/need it:
      “Down to the proverbial wire” is better than “dead in the proverbial water.”
      It shows that both sides are willing to haggle it out and see the process toward the end.
      Though I think the show needs to wrap it up this season. It’s been rather disappointing in the creative department and downright abysmal in the logical department.
      They also waffled in finale details they gave to sites like this one, which just continues to suggest they don’t have a handle on the stories they want/are able/are allowed to tell. Which is just crazy to consider for a show in its seventh season.
      Plus, the curious sadist in me would be interested to see how ABC would attempt to move on without both actors signed on.

• lkh says:

I hope ‘contract negotiations’ don’t just refer to cash or days off. I really hope the actors have a say in quality of writing and direction of the show. Don’t know if this is possible. I believe that SK does actually believe in quality over quantity. I would love the show to stay if the could get the writing/story line back to pre ugh seasons.

• Just one thing says:

The notion of quality is so subjective, though, and there are only two ways to somewhat quantify it: ratings and awards. And those aren’t even good methods.
        I’m not sure they can really earn significantly more cash with ratings as they are. And, as for days off, viewers online don’t seem to like Castle or Beckett – lite episodes – but ratings don’t necessarily track with that, either.
        I think the writers genuinely believe in the stories they’re telling these days. Writers associated with heralded seasons have since moved on to other projects, and every season since has been infused with new (and less expensive) blood.
        How can a show improve its quality if there’s no one with authority and clout to enact quality control? And if a network really believes there’s something wrong with a show’s quality, wouldn’t they sever all ties with the former regime once a showrunner steps down? Why would they let the former showrunner and his spouse remain on board in any capacity, if they had major issues with their creative direction?
        I just don’t think ABC has ever seen the Castle’s flaws the same way as its critical fans have.

• lkh says:

I’m familiar with the concept of quality assurance and the quality control methods designed to deliver it. I like you do not/cannot even make a suggestion as to how to provide it. It seems as though ratings and awards come way after these methods should be in place (ie, after the horse is out of the barn, so to speak, or the cow or someone is out of the barn, oh well). So using the measure would at best give us a retrospective glance–but it may be better than nothing. If someone could actually sit and figure what components of a particular episode is hitting or missing the mark, then future episodes might be modified–difficult, of course, because of how far in advance they shoot. However, they could do this task by looking at seasons 1-3, 4 too and bits of 5 and 6 (clearly not 6/23). perhaps. Dunno.

My feeling is that ABC doesn’t really put money into the show. For example, and this is minor, but might be telling, the sets aren’t always what they could be. I really, really like the loft, her apartment and the 12th. But when you get away from them, it’s sets made with sheets and bubble wrap, and we’re told how clever that is. I guess the latest huge complaint is about the wedding backdrop. It didn’t bother me as much as it did some, but why would they even do that? I also get the feeling that ABC doesn’t promote the show enough. So it appears and I’ve heard a bit, that budget isn’t great-don’t know the ins and outs of that process.

I think AM et al have stayed attached because it was there original concept and when they were so involved, let’s be honest, we were all much happier.

• lkh says:

I was just thinking that part of the solution to all the QA/QC issues might just be that a show shouldn’t try to produce so many episodes per season. Perhaps it should be capped at 12-15 at most maybe even less.

• Just one thing says:

Good points about ratings and awards being measures used too late in the game.
            Like you, I think ABC has been neutral and borderline ambivalent about Castle’s existence, for a few reasons. But I also think that, if they were truly worried about similar issues many of us have been complaining about, they would have done something more when Marlowe stepped down. They certainly wouldn’t have entered into another development deal with him if they didn’t fully trust his judgment. (Even if it ended up being a courtesy first-look deal in good faith.)
            I would just be surprised if ABC ever responds the way fans here and elsewhere believe they should.

• shirley says:

I agree that ABC does not promote the show enough.
            I have some co-workers who have asked me is it still on?

• NF and SK fan always says:

me too…..I *sigh* just makes things worse, just go one way or the other!

5. Cassie says:

IMO, this seems like a pretty pathetic attempt by the Chicago Fire writers to create drama for Mills’ character. His dream was to be on squad, then on PD, then deciding he definitely wants to be back on squad. If he is still questioning what he should be doing at this point in his life then he really shouldn’t be a firefighter. Leave it to the ones who are truly committed. Btw, we all know he’s not leaving.

6. abz says:

So happy about The Big Bang Theory scoop. I mean it’s still great when they can get Christine Baranski even via Skype, but nothing’s better than when she’s actually there in person. I still love that episode where Penny gets Beverly drunk. Can’t wait for some Beverly/Mary scenes, I hope!!

7. Grey's Fan says:

Blind Item: Is it an NBC show?

8. Luli says:

What does “go down the proverbial wire” mean?? its something bad right?

9. Robin says:

On Person Of Interest, will Shaw come back?

10. wrstlgirl says:

A whole new show for another season of Revenge. Makes me think there will be a lot of death, LOL!!

• mediaanon says:

There’s really no point in another season, especially if it’s just going to be new characters, just do a new show altogether.

• odinpodin says:

They are, there’s a spin off coming in the fall titled “Kingmakers”

• mediaanon says:

Exactly, since they have a new show that’s already similar in premise, they can just do this one since they have it waiting in the wings.

11. Nodobut says:

So the blind item is definitely referring to Tea Leoni on Madam Secretary

12. Abby says:

I wish Outlander would stretch out the books… There is SO MUCH story to both Books 1 & 2 (Outlander and Dragonfly in Amber) that they could easily do several seasons off the material in those books alone. I say this because (spoiler alert)–Jamie and Claire are going to suddenly age 20 years after Dragonfly in Amber and I love Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan in those roles. I know, I know… the magic of a phenomenal make-up dept can fix that… still… I want to see more than 16 episodes for all the action in Dragonfly in Amber.

13. Matthew Weber says:

Honestly I’ve kinda resigned myself that this will be the last season of Castle. Though I admit it gives me some hope that Stana and Nathan are still negotiating. If they just didn’t want to do the show anymore they woulnd’t bother coming to the table at all. Which means there is at least some interest in continuing on the part of the actors. That gives me more hope than I had because it means there is a money number there that will bring them both back.

14. Jeri says:

I first thought the “blind item” was Mike & Molly but AAs last clue seemed to derail that. Now I have no idea! I started off liking Molly but now she just seems “me me me me” about everything with no warmth with anyone on the show. They seem to do a good job in spite of her and she just does her own thing regardless of cast and plots.

15. Pierrette Garant says:

I was so happy to see Cote de Pablo in the mini series The Dovekeepers, she and actor Mido Hamada were such a handsome couple. We should see more mini series like this.

16. johnhelvete says:

Kalinda seems like the type to have a bag in her car at all times with money, fake ids, passport etc. My guess is she gets a call that indicates she will be arrested or her life is in jeopardy and she vanishes.

• Felicia says:

Or she kills Bishop and vanishes. She hasn’t spoken to Geneva about flipping, and Bishop wants to retire…

17. Laura says:

Ugh. Bye Mills. Please just leave.

18. george says:

Markham kills Ava after getting his money back, Loretta kills Markham after finding out about her aunt (then ends up with the money). Raylan kills Boon then he & Boyd kill each other. That’s my prediction – that’s what would make me a happy man. If Vasquez gets his ass kicked that’s just a cherry on top.

19. John NYC says:

“BONUS SCOOP: Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic remain in deep negotiations with ABC on another season and I’m told this one could go down to the proverbial wire.”

Well, at least no one’s re[ported to have walked away in finality. Straws firmly grasped!

• Gern Blanston says:

From the beginning I’ve been of the opinion that they would both re-up. There aren’t too many opportunities for actors to take control of their futures like this. If they get the million per episode that they initially asked for that’s $20-40 million depending on how many seasons they go for. Suck it up for two years and Nathan can go do sci-fi web series and Stana can go make low budget indies until their heart’s content. Not to mention the rest of the cast. Let’s be real here. What are the odds that any of them, main or supporting cast, get attached to a long running series like this again?

• Just one thing says:

There is absolutely way Nathan Fillion and/or Stana Katic are getting a million per episode, not even if they negotiate more out of syndication. Not happening. Not in this universe.
        Unless, of course, each episode of Castle’s eighth season ends up being stage performances filmed by USC students. With no other actors. Or additional crew. Or sets.

• Just one thing says:

*Absolutely NO way.

• lkh says:

So you’re saying no way :] How about if they make all the sets out of bubble wrap, the clothes, cars, maybe even a few of the cast members, etc–save a few bucks, no?

• big Castle fan says:

not a chance!

• big Castle fan says:

you’re right they wouldn’t get that, and where did that info come from…..that was just a rumor. either way, they wouldn’t get that. I think it’s more than money that they are say negotiating about, cause if it was they wouldn’t have let it go this far. They would have just walked away.

20. Bwhit says:

I want Mills to stay but if his mom and sister never make an appearance again that won’t hurt my feelings. His mom is awful, I understand her wanting him to be safe but let your son do what he loves and quit trying to change him! I couldn’t stand Mills in season 1 but he’s really grown on me and I think he should get his spot on squad back.

21. Sandi says:

I’d like to know if the MaKr of Cain story line will be wrapped up this season on Supernatural. Any word?

22. Jan says:

re: Revenge: Sounds like the series final if the show would need a major revamp or new show. My guess is Emily or David and Victoria are the graves. I guess there’s little hope for a happy ending.

• Just one thing says:

That would be so unfortunate. Hopefully they let Emily walk into the sunset. I don’t care if she’s with David, with Jack and Carl, or simply alone. Let the woman live in peace. LOL

23. Hannah says:

I’m sure someone’s already thought of this. But can someone suggest to the powers that be at outlander that Karen giligan needs a new gig and would be the perfect Brianna!!! Feisty and smart like Claire but tall and charming like Jamie.

24. Rich Abey says:

Thanks for that much valued PoI scoop on the finale!

25. I vote for Debbie Allen to play April’s mother…

26. Et al says:

Too bad Castle isn’t on Showtime. They could just renew it now and worry about contracts later.

27. neha says:

Regarding Revenge: I think that both Emily and Victoria are going to die. Remember that the show started with the quote “When you seek revenge, be prepared to dig two graves”? I just feel like both Emily and Victoria have caused so much death and pain, whether intentionally or not, that they just have to pay. It reminds me a bit of Prison Break, where Michael was technically the hero, but writers said he had to die because his journey had resulted in so many sins.

28. Sarah Stroud says:

Can we get some scoop on Hook for Once’s season finale. Feeling our area of the fandom may be somewhat looked down on lately, and I’m not sure why. Thanks.

29. Jooshua says:

BLIND ITEM: Not CBS, not a FOX comedy, Leading Lady, modest ratings, renewed, no set visit.

Is the Blind Item a leftover April Fools Joke?

And it’s going to be one of the kids from an ABC comedy, like Lily Pritchett, Sue Heck, Erica Goldberg or Zoey and Diane from Black-ish? Or maybe Camren Bicondova (Selina) from ‘Gotham’?

They might not be considered the leading ladies of their shows, though.

If not, I guess someone from The 100 or Chicago P.D.

• Bwhit says:

If you are thinking Sophia Bush on PD, I highly doubt it. From the pictures her castmates post and how involved she is with the show, I would be surprised if the cast was annoyed by her.

• Marc says:

I’ve been puzzling over the “popular-yet-modestly-rated” part since ratings, by definition, measure popularity.

• veronica says:

imma say patricia heaton from the middle. maybe that’s why axle is leaving :(

• Nichole says:

Could be Adelaide Kane. Reign qualifies as popular yet modestly rated and has been renewed.

30. dude says:

Did the blind item state it’s a broadcast show? Cause I’m thinking Claire Danes…

31. melissa says:

Do you know if Stalkers is coming back? I really like this show

32. Porter says:

Blind Item: Poppy Montgomery, Unforgettable. Now an A+E show, filming to start next month.

33. Drew says:

I predict that if Revenge survives another season, Emily and Nolan will start Revenge Incorporated… An elite group of agents who get revenge for people who can’t get revenge for themselves. Maybe a flashy office in LA or Miami… I am just trying to think of ways that the show could get worse than it is this year.
    They just need to end the show and give Emily Van Camp the lead role in that Agents of SHIELD spinoff.

34. missyp63 says:

I’ve not been that into revenge this season but I ok with it coming back! !! I love Blacklist period James Spader is it….love persons of interest and I would like shaw back but mommy duty calls but hurry up!!!!

35. Letti says:

I’m coming to terms with Revenge ending. Just please, don’t kill Emily.

36. Kate says:

I’m glad to hear that there are negotiations going on for Castle! It makes me very hopeful that both of them are at least willing to come back. It really wouldn’t have surprised me to find out that one or both had no interest in even negotiating. I just hope they get it figured out sooner rather than later. At this point, I’d just like to know one way or the other!

37. how about a Nashville spoiler about someone from the main cast…so over Luke/Layla/Jeff/the hooker…Sadie was Ok but I doubt many people are torn abour her departure. Love the show and #RenewNashvilleS4 all the way but can they just focus on the mai cast? They are amazing! No need for all the extras

38. kmw says:

Sorry to say but it sounds like Revenge is done. That doesn’t come across as an endorsement for another season. As for Castle, I guess that if they are still negotiating that is a positive. If they do both re sign they will renew in May, like ABC does every year. For the fans sake I hope they get it done soon, so they can either get ready for another season or get ready to say goodbye. I cannot imagine a scenario where ABC moves on without either one

• big Castle fan says:

if they do resign someone will spill the beans before ABC makes announcement! I think that we will know soon…..

39. Jamie says:

On the Blacklist I love Tom Keen! I know he’s not going anywhere, but it scares me to even think about it.

40. Fran says:

Crossing fingers for Castle’s return !!!!

41. I’ll just put this out there, again…
    I believe Kalinda will end up disappearing with Bishop, God knows why xD

42. Sofia says:

I’ve been watching Castle ever since the beginning and I’m pretty baffled by how much you guys love this show. I loved it too at first but the last two seasons are just dreadful. Not pointing any fingers at the cast, they’re the only thing that make this show tolerable at this point. The cases are DULL, I feel like all of them are the same with similar “twists” and no mystery at all. You can always tell “whodunnit” right away. Kudos to the actors who keep the show alive but the writers need to boost up the game. Maybe change the way the episodes are unfolded. You know, the structure. I know it’s ABC — family friendly stuff but it used to be a much more intriguing show. Now I just watch the show without really paying attention to the “details” of each case.

• Just one thing says:

I don’t think you’re at all alone in that perspective. And yes, kudos to the main cast for selling this show so well. :-)

43. Ashbash says:

Since Revenge’s original premise was a twist on the Count of Monte Cristo then my guess for the finale is that Emily finally gets her full revenge on Victoria and Victoria either ends up in jail or dead. She’s the only person that Emily has yet to get revenge on and was the one who did the most wrong by Emily. And with keeping to the story Count of Monte Cristo I’m thinking Emily will get to walk off into the sunset with Jack and his sun. I will completely hate if after four years the writers don’t let Emily have her true revenge and end the show with her suffering in some way. Poor girl has suffered enough and if this is the end she needs to finish what she started

44. Caskett24 says:

Any news on Castle season 8?

• big Castle fan says:

some read the questions, that’s all we know, for now. I think that there will be a limited season 8 to wrap up. them talking about it is a good thing. I think…..hope to know something soon!

45. Kalee says:

So Revenge really is ending? Holy crap! Next week’s teaser said “four episodes left” and not “….of the season.”

It feels like it’s hinting that Emily and/or Victoria will die.

46. dragons3 says:

Re the blind item — My guess would be Katherine Heigl of “State of Affairs”, particularly since she has a reputation for being “difficult”, except the show hasn’t been renewed. Could it be Emily Deschanel from “Bones”? He said it wasn’t a FOX comedy, but hasn’t ruled out a FOX drama.

47. Tamara says:

Gah! The press release for Plea, the penultimate season episode of Revenge says, ““Plea” – Emily enlists Nolan and Jack to help prove her innocence while Ben takes measures to keep her locked up.”

It ALSO lists Charlotte, Courtney Love and Roger Bart (Mason) as guest stars.

48. Thanks for all the info. I was on my way to bed but I had to stop and read you comments.
    Always enjoy the.

49. I visit everyday a few sites and information sites to read posts, except
    this webpage gives quality based articles.

50. Dana Graslie says:

An online story arc for the NCIS finale?? How is this supposed to rattle the fans?? Not going to lie, this season has struggled with good storylines, the chemistry with the characters is basically non existent, and the demo ratings are a big issue right now. I watched 5 episodes in total this season. Probably wont be watching at all next season. Its just not worth it anymore. Maybe if they let EW go but not sure thats going to happen.

• Mandy Reynolds says:

Wow, you watched 5 episodes in total this season , yet, snark about how the season has struggled with good story lines, the chemistry and the ratings. How would you know, if you only watched a total of 5 episodes? This year the stories were creative, the characters are growing and every show out there has ratings issues due to the lopsided essences of how it’s rated. Plus, nice touch of taking another swipe at Emily. Bitter much? I am a fan, a fan who really has become sick of the certain malcontents who just have to whine and gripe. Now, you are just becoming tiresome, like a whining child who is refused candy, give it a rest…..SMDH

• Donna2712 says:

Agree 100% Mandy! How are we supposed to take someone’s “opinion” seriously when they admit to not watching the show! Emily is doing a great job and Bishop is fitting in well with the team. As per Tony last week, “Let it go, Elsa!”

• Q says:

Dana is right.
          I watched all episodes, and S12 is terrible.
          Fantastic chemistry is between McGee and Delilah, and great between Tony and Zoe.
          But…. how many episodes with them, we get thru S12?
          Only few.
          Chemistry between team?
          Little bit between Tony and McGee, but Bishop?
          Are you kidding me, right?
          Annoying Abby… god, she is my nightmare!
          Until today was 2-3 excellent episodes, 3-4 good, and others was nonsense, or total crap.
          After S12E01 I am almost quit NCIS!
          That was total bul…it!
          But after last episode S12 I will stop it.
          NCIS for me turns to Zombie land, and I have better to do, than watch old zombies, without progress, or with unnaturally holding progress.
          BUT!!!
          I wish them all the best in the future, because I realy enjoy first 8 series, and for that they deserved credit.
          But later …… I am sorry, boys.

• Erin says:

I have been incredibly disappointed with NCIS this season, but I’m a Tony fan and they haven’t given him any exciting stories or real drama the entire season. They’ve shoved McGee forward and seem to be trying to convince viewers that he is an exciting personality, smarter than Tony, funnier, and Gibbs best agent. I guess the writers will do whatever showrunner and executive producers require them to do. I just couldn’t watch last nights episode knowing that it would be another super Gibbs, awesomely clever McGee, butt monkey Tony story. Almost without a doubt the team member who connects to the child in the upcoming episode will be super Gibbs, in the super Gibbs – champion of down trodden mode that we’ve seen so many times. The only other possibility is McGee, since they also seem desperate to try and make him admirable with an actual personality. If Tony is the insignificant butt monkey he’s been the entire season I won’t be back for the McGibbs show next season. It makes me very sad because I really used to look forward to and love this show. I no longer have any hope to see smart, brave, hero Tony. TPTB have replaced him with a permanent joke.

• Naomi Peters says:

Well, you missed a great episode and Tony was as always brilliant. However, it’s so easier to sit and complain about the show isn’t it? The producers are not following what YOUR plans should be for the characters, so, since this is so disappointing for you both–please just stop complaining/watching and just stop……

• big Castleand Bones fan says:

if people didn’t complain about a show than they don’t care for it at all! true fans of any show will want the characters to do what they want them to do, I like it when someone gives ideas that are different. (makes being a fan more interesting) At least they they have a show that they can talk about! Most shows don’t last long enough to do that!

• Q says:

@Naomi Peters
            Well, someone, like me, have to watch for study purposes.
            Than I know what is about, and I can discuss with boys like you.
            Tony was always brilliant?
            Maybe for uncritical fans, but he was many times just clown, nothing more.
            “The producers are not following what YOUR plans should be for the characters…”
            You are terribly wrong.
            The producers make show FOR US, NOT FOR THEM.
            They have to mixed them AND ours plans together, and create excellent product.
            But last 4 series looks like they dont know, how to do it.
            Everything stopped in one place, and they just try catch their own tale, like mad dog.
            Progress in storyline, or characters life, is extremely slow, and boring.
            Case of the week is poor, and many times with huge issues, or illogical things.
            42 min. for one episode is not enough, so why they don’t make double episodes more often?
            Why is double episode reserved mostly for idiotic cliffhanger?
            Way too many politic & brainwashing & propaganda in stories!
            (people is laughing on that)
            “…please just stop complaining/watching and just stop……”
            It was very brainless advice.
            Well, like I set, I have to watch.
            So, if you don’t like complains, just stop read it….
            See, you have same right like we, and you probably will don’t like it, mister “democrat.”

• big Castleand Bones fan says:

@Q

“They have to mixed them AND ours plans together, and create excellent product.
            But last 4 series looks like they dont know, how to do it.
            The producers make show FOR US, NOT FOR THEM.”

……….

true to that statement but the part of the producers making the show just for us, I don’t believe that for a minute, they have a way they want to do it and that’s how it gets done. they are trying but they can’t please everyone all of the time. I fell for the show and now it’s like a drug…..

as for the part telling the other poster s to step reading I was thinking the same thing, if you don’t like the show, stop watching, if you hate what people say stop reading we as people have a right to say or watch what we want to.

• Matt says:

Lol it still does better in ratings then anything I stopped really watching after zivia left but also the flash is on at the same time