Arrow Season 3: Scoop on Roy's New Role, Sara's Status, the Baby and More

Arrow Season 3 ArsenalAlready, TVLine has updated you on Arrow Season 3 as it pertains to Oliver’s connection to the next Big Bad, Laurel’s awaited journey, Felicity’s imminent backstory, the big “date,” a “super” new frenemy and a flurry of foes.

But wait, there’s more — even before Comic-Con descends upon us this week.

Here, exec producer Marc Guggenheim shares a peek at what’s on tap for Roy, Diggle, Thea and a familiar face’s can’t-miss, quotable comeback.

RELATED Fall Preview 2014: Your Calendar of 99 Premieres

FULL ARSENAL | Guggenheim admits that one of Season 2’s shortcomings was the incorporation of Roy into Team Arrow, stop-and-start and scattershot as it was due to the Mirakuru mess. So going into the fall, “I’d love to see us stick the landing a bit better” with regards to Roy’s role among our heroes. “This year you really feel like he is a part of Team Arrow, in a very integral way.” That includes suiting Roy up (see photo) as well as “exploring the repercussions” of his Mirakru’d rampage. “He went through this major trauma, and we always said that was necessary for him to become a hero,” the EP reminds. “But this is the year we get to play with all of that.”

BACK WITH A BANG | Seeing as Episode 2 is titled “Sara,” it should come as no surprise that Caity Lotz’s Arrow days are not over just yet. And she still has some bon mots left in her quiver. “Her first line [upon returning] is one of my favorites…. She says something amazing.Seeing Red It’s like a movie trailer line,” Guggenheim effuses. “In fact, it may end up in a commercial or something.”

RELATED TV Goes Back to Work: Photos of Arrow, Scandal, TVD and More

OH, BABY! | When last we tuned in, amidst so, so much mayhem and destruction, Diggle learned that he’s going to be a daddy. “Diggle has some major storylines coming up — the biggest obviously being Lyla is pregnant,” Guggenheim notes. Specifically, the EP singles out Episode 3 as “very Diggle-oriented” (though perhaps not to the same degree as “Keep Your Enemies Closer” or “Suicide Squad”).

THE ‘NEW’ TEAM MEMBER | Guggenheim says it’s “a fun thing” to now have Laurel in on Oliver’s secret, allowing the writers to thus bring her into the Arrowcave as needed. “There’s a great scene between her and Felicity in Episode 3 that we never could do in the last two seasons. And she now can interact with Diggle in a separate way,” he observes. “It’s fun to see these colors mixing together that you’ve never seen before.”Streets of Fire

PHOTOS Comic (Book) Relief: Arrow, Once and More of Your Favorites in Graphic Form

SISTER ACT | Of course, things weren’t shiny-happy for all of Oliver’s loved ones as Season 2 came to a close. Sister Thea — hurt by so many secrets and lies — climbed into her newly discovered “dad” Malcolm Merlyn’s limo, embarking for points (and a destiny) unknown. Guggenheim gets closed-lipped on this topic, other than to say: “At some point this season, we’re going to flash back to the end of [that finale], stay in the limo for their conversation and see what Malcolm said to her — and what she said to Malcolm.” (With reporting by Vlada Gelman)

1. Liz says:

I’m really trying to like Laurel. Please let her not come into Arrowcave not so bossy. Maybe. Just no messing with Olicity. No honestly I’ll enjoy this show better if I can stand her.

• kath says:

Laurel needs to accept that right now, she’s the junior member of the team and not treat Diggle and Felicity (and Roy) like they are beneath her the way she did last season. And please, producers, don’t use Felicity to prop her up. Both Felicity and Diggle need to be truth-tellers to Laurel because Oliver and Sara aren’t.

I’m glad they recognized that Roy’s story last season wasn’t well done, and that Sara’s back. I’m looking forward to more about Roy, Diggle, Thea and Felicity this season (even though, once again, there is no Felicity spoiler, cough, cough).

• kow432 says:

They’re so going to use Felicity to prop Laurel up. but yes, IA with you. Looking forward to the storyline of the other characters.

• A says:

They use Felicity to prop up everyone they need people to like (Barry, Laurel, Oliver, Ray) and she’s even going to be in the fourth episode of The Flash. Hopefully she’ll get her own storyline too this season.

• Jo says:

Sometimes I wonder what Arrow would be like without Felicity and I can’t imagine it. It would be terrible for sure. I know I wouldn’t be watching. I was thisclose to giving up the show until she arrived. They struck gold with that actress. Gold!

• A says:

I watched the first 8/9 episodes of the first season and it was just lacking something so I stopped watching. I only started watching again when I found out Felicity had joined Team Arrow. Adding Felicity to Team Arrow really improved the show in my opinion.

• kath says:

I really like it that Felicity’s such a great character that they use her to prop the others on the show and when they need the viewers to like a new character like Barry Allen or Ray Palmer.

Unfortunately, it means that Felicity doesn’t get a storyline of her own, like Diggle/family/ARGUS or Roy/Thea/mirakuru or Thea/Malcolm or Sara/LoA/family/Nyssa, or Laurel/CNRI/Tommy/family/addiction/DA’s office.

Maybe this is the season Felicity finally gets to have a storyline that’s about her.

• b says:

yes she needs her own story.she is one of my favorite characters.

• kira says:

I think laurel haters are so obsessed with her. My god.

• Hmm says:

Laurel needs to accept she’s a junior member? I’m sorry but what assumption have you made that says she’s going to try and out-member the others? I’m getting so tired of seeing this blatant Laurel hate and using literally NOTHING as basis. We haven’t even seen any episodes from season 3 and already people a sh*tting bricks about her being in the Arrowcave. Where in this scoop article did it say: “Laurel comes in acting like she owns the place?” Ya’ll need to chill out and stop looking for reasons to hate this character just because she dated Oliver and Felicity hasn’t. Damn. A bunch of whiny fangirls.

• kath says:

At the end of last season, Laurel asked Diggle and Felicity for help and then came into the cave and acted like she owned the place, kicking out them so she could speak to Oliver in private. That attitude isn’t going to win her any fans if she’s still like that next season.

It’s not about Felicity, it’s about how Laurel treats everyone, from Dinah to Tommy to Sara to Oliver. Blame it all on Olicity shippers and you lose the reason Laurel’s not working.

• jonesey says:

don’t dislike Laural but realy really dislike Katie Cassidy. Her thing is to stand ramrod stiff with her chest all puffed out think she is a bad actress my opinion, folks PEACE

• Jess says:

She is not going to ruin Olicity. If anything, Olicity will ruin Olicity.
      I’m still waiting for Thea to die…she is pretty useless and I find it unbelievable that Roy is in love with her. Kinda how I found it unbelievable that Jackson was in love with Lydia…

• Mikaylah says:

Gross comment. Come on, let’s not wish death on Thea because you think she “useless”. That’s messed up.

• Zayne says:

Thea has potential. I just hope it doesn’t go as woefully untapped as Lydia.

• aunni says:

she didn’t hv enough charisma to ruin olicity bt she definitely hv enough drama to ruin team arrow.

• Georgia Madman says:

She is useless. Easily the most annoying character on the show. Even more so than Laurel which is saying something.

• But WHY is that a reason to call for her death? You realize how messed up that is, right? Call for a better storyline for her (which she’ll hopefully get this season), better writing, a chance to grow into a character you do find interesting. Why is ‘she should die’ the first response to a character someone doesn’t like?

2. Jason says:

So that does mean we’ll see Laurel out kicking ass with Oliver seeing how she’s going to be Black canary. I heard the actress is training really hard for that. I can’t wait to see the iconic duo of GA and BC kicking ass together and taken out the bad guys as they should. I’ve been waiting for a live action version since the JLU cartoons. Hopefully all goes well this season.

• JC says:

You’ve been seeing that with BC and GA all last season. Just with Sara in the role. Laurel as BC is not going to make anything better.

• Sam says:

There already was some great GA and BC ass-kicking scenes in season 2! That scene where they switched weapons during a fight was epic.

3. A says:

Can we please just keep Sara?

4. kira says:

I’m loving the Laurel scoop!!!!!!!!!

5. joao says:

i wish they’d put sara as a series regular, she grew on me so much last season…

6. Laura says:

Big NO to Laurel in the Arrowcave. She’s the least interesting character on the show — she brings down every scene she’s in.

I’m here for Team Arrow: Oliver, Diggle and Felicity with Roy as their sidekick. That’s it.

If you mess with this dynamic, show, I’ll stop watching.

• Jess says:

Nope, Thea is the least interesting character.

• Ben says:

Agree. They are getting better and better at this though. In season one (at least at the start), Thea, Laurel, Tommy, Moira and even to some extent Oliver (except when kicking ass) were not that interesting. Then they also introduced Roy who wasn’t all that interesting. Now two of those characters are dead, Oliver is awesome, and the other three are heading towards arcs which could really change how interesting their characters are.

• Moment says:

I agree, if anything it should be Oliver out in the field, with Diggle and Felicity in support roles, with Roy as the occasional sidekick, with Sara appearing randomly. Anything more than that would be detrimental to the series. Oliver is the main hero and shouldn’t have his role lessened.

7. Brigid says:

I’m excited for all of the things that are coming to season 3. I’m hoping Laurel knowing about the group and Oliver’s secret will really help her character be more likable. I like Katy Cassidy and want to like her character, so don’t mess this up writers. I can’t wait to see what’s up with Thea!

8. James D says:

Cool. love the Arsenal suit. excited to see laurel evolve. I’m still wondering if Thea will become a version of Cupid or Speedy? can’t wait till the hiatus is over.

9. Marc2434 says:

So they’re going to use Diggle and Felicity to prop the character of Laurel? She needs to stay away from these two.

10. Spoiler Junkie says:

Arrow article, hmm let’s check
    Laurel scoop, oh no!!
    Laurel hate/bashing/whinging – Here we go. It’s the one thing constant in a majority of Arrow comment threads.

Why the fraking negativity always? Part of this fandom is screwed up.

• gkenny08 says:

Here is the funny thing: Arrow fans didn’t have problems with Laurel up until Felicity was fully introduced in to the show. So, the fans quickly paired Felicity and Oliver and all the Laurel hate thing rapidly ensued. She’s become viewed as a threat to a newly come couple. Whatever Laurel does from this moment on – completely irrelevant as she will be scrutinized, harshly criticised, judged, bashed etc.. And this will continue until one of them goes off the show.

• wonderwall says:

Except you’re missing the part where Laurel has been terribly written and people think that she doesn’t add anything to the show? Not everyone who dislikes Laurel are shippers. People have valid reasons to not like her. I’ve been trolling through a lot of threads like this one (over at IGN, AV Club, SpoilerTV, etc.) and people only seem to tolerate/even like Laurel when her scenes have nothing to do with Oliver and rightfully so because no self-respecting woman would ever love Oliver or actually want to be with him after all the crap he put her through. Now this begs the question, how can the supposed leading lady ever be a part of a show where she isn’t tolerable when she’s with the main character? There would have to be some fantastic writing/acting in order to achieve this, I certainly don’t have any faith in the writers or KC to pull this off :/

And the reason why Felicity became all the more popular was because she brought something to the show that Laurel failed to bring. I think the reason why people started hating Laurel more after Felicity was because people started to understand that there could be a better female lead than Laurel, yet Laurel was the one the writers were pushing for, enter bitter fans *shrugs* Did shipping make it worse for Laurel? to the minority of the fandom who actually bashes? Yeah, but you can’t discount everything else.

• Mel says:

Yes I agrees with wonder wall. Felicity filled a empty space that maybe wasn’t supposed to be empty in the first place. And if people were bent on bashing laurel just to boost Felicity then these boards would also be filled with Sarah haters. Which is not the case, most people really like what she adds to the show. For whatever reason that’s not true for laurel.

• Chris says:

I have been an Arrow fan from the start. And I did not like Laurel in the pilot or any other episode which has nothing to do with Felicity or any pairing. Dislike of Laurel has to do with her alone. How she is written is the problem from my standpoint. One of my favorite characters was Tommy and most of my growing dislike for her at the end of the first year was due to what happened with him.

• H says:

Wow you are so wrong there buddy. I’ve watched from the start and just couldn’t get to grips with Laurel. Her character was so flightily, jumping back and forth between love and hate for Oliver. Messing around with Tommy. She was supposed to be this amazing lawyer but all her victories were because of Oliver. I needed more substance. But it’s more to do with the writing than anything else. Nothing to do with Felicity. Laurel needs better writing and she needs her character fleshed out and then maybe people will respond to her better. But right now she’s been nothing but a waste. I’m ok with that changing though. I think a lot of people are but we need to SEE it to believe it. Until then criticisms of her character are fair game. We’ve not seen proof otherwise.

• kath says:

The problem with Laurel started back in the pilot when she grabbed the remote and turned off the TV her co-workers were watching because she didn’t want to see it. They continued through her humiliating Tommy, snotty to her father when he was trying to protect her, nasty to her mother, and flipping between loving Oliver and hating him.
        If Laurel had ever worked as either a believable love interest for Oliver or as a future Black Canary, neither Felicity nor Sara would have been regulars on the show.

• Briggs says:

I admit, my inner geek girl squealed upon seeing Felicity, but it had nothing to do with Laurel hate. It had to do with finding someone I could relate to. I’ve been tongue-tied around my crush. I’ve said things I didn’t mean to say in front of them. I didn’t feel so alone when she came in. And if it wasn’t for the great chemistry between Emily and Stephen, it probably would have stayed in crush-territory for me. But the chemistry was there and I loved watching them get closer together and it got epic for me. So much so that when Laurel started getting less and less screen time, I didn’t notice until later. It was that good.

It’s not Felicity that has me not rooting for Laurel. It’s the fact that they haven’t been writing her/writing her well. As a social work major, that whole addiction thing was mostly accurate (you weren’t meant to like her when she was on drugs), but the recovery was sped up to such a degree that it got a thumbs down from me. It’s like when they had Roy Harper in the comics recover from his addiction to heroin over a weekend. Same mistake; people just don’t recover that quickly. I don’t care who you are.

Bad writing, not a single character, has me worried, a little bit. I realize she has billing next to Stephen as a show lead, but if they want her up there again, it’ll take some time. And they shouldn’t short-change two characters (Diggle and Felicity) who have become so integral to the story to do it.

• JC1 says:

Really? Because I was there in the beginning, and the Laurel hate was there from the start. From the very first episode, she was consistently called out as the show’s weak link, “wooden”, “no chemistry” with Amell, badly cast. That was before Felicity had even had a second of screentime. Do you really think Felicity would have become so wildly popular if Laurel was actually such an early fan favorite? Because fandoms pick up very minor recurring female characters (which is what Felicity was in the beginning) all the time and promote them in popularity over the female lead character. Except no, that rarely ever happens. Felicity’s popularity, as well as Olicity’s, is a direct result of the audience rejection of Laurel and Lauriver from the beginning, not the other way around. I know Laurel fans would love to rewrite history on this point and blame everything on Felicity, but it doesn’t change the facts.

11. Sam says:

Sometimes I feel like the only person who has no interest in Laurel becoming BC. I just don’t care about what she does so that storyline is not ‘long awaited’ for me. I don’t feel like she’s earned a place on the team either just because she knows Oliver’s big secret now. Yawn. I’d rather she becomes someone else because Sara will always be BC in my eyes.

• anesu says:

Sara isnt an accurate BC either I don’t remember BC ever being so gungho to kill lm guessing Sara might get herself killed that way. Its pretty clear that whilst shes changed shes still a killer.
      Laurel doesn’t strike me as someone who would kill easily she untainted in that way , perfect for a superhero.
      I love Laurel and Saras relationship as sisters its complicated but they love each other so much l loved their heart to heart and hug in episode 22.

• Maria says:

Except she has killed. She killed the person who she thought was Sebastian but it wasn’t.

• wonderwall says:

I feel like some people have selective memory… Laurel killed a person, she shot him 500 thousand times yet she wasn’t affected by it in the least,even /oliver/ was affected by his first kill and so was Sara… That’s not humanizing at all, it actually made me question her morality and top it off with her blackmailing just reinforced her immorality. That’s a problem I have with Laurel. The writers/EPs/KC say one thing about Laurel, yet I see something completely different on screen. This disconnect between the character and the viewer’s idea of her is a problem. But then again, the writers will probably retcon Laurel to the extent that we’ll forget almost everything that happened in season 2 *rolls eyes*

• AR says:

You are not the only one…. I just want to see Lawyer Laurel anything more and she gets on my nerves. Also Sara is the one BC in my eyes.

12. Thomas says:

I have been a major online and offline cheerleader for this show, and I love the fact that Felicity is FINALLY getting a backstory AND flashbacks, and that Diggle will get some excellent development. I am also over the moon thrilled for the continued development of Oliver and Felicity’s relationship. All of this news that has been coming out has been making me hopeful for S3.
    HOWEVER, I am NOT supportful of this “new team member”. The Lair is full and if this story in ANY WAY over shadows Felicity’s story or Diggle’s I will ROAR quite loudly. I had my fill of the Lance sisters last season — particularly “Super Sara” who dominated the second half of the season. I don’t CARE for Sara’s sister AT ALL, and if ANY of the original Team Arrow are dumbed down in ANY WAY to prop up her intrusion, I will drop this show faster than the CW can say BUDGET CUTS! I love this show, but I’m not going to stick around to be played with and watch some excellent actors get short-sheeted.
    The same goes for Olicity. First sign that the fan base is being “Toyed with” by the EPs so they can stick with their “original plan,” I AM OUT. I am getting some not-so-good vibes here having been burned by HIMYM and i will DROP the planned for subscriptions for the Arrow comics Felicity is being added to, as well the Arrow 2.5 coming out.
    As a consumer, with children who like comics, I am NOT here to be messed with and I know I am not alone here. There are too many other things I am willing to devote my money and time to.
    Give us Sara as BC. She is far more enjoyable, and recurring only. The other option is NOT ENJOYABLE.
    In the meantime, give us more Oliver, Diggle, Felicity and Thea as well as Malcolm and Roy. You devote your screentime on these characters as well as that excellent Bamford action, you can’t go wrong. Loving all THAT news.

• Jo says:

On board with most of your thoughts Thomas!

I don’t dislike Laurel but I don’t want her to be on the team. I’m fine if she works on the legal side of it but Team Arrow for me consists of Diggle and Felicity, no one else. Not even Roy.

I also feel like Olicity fans are being played with just to get more interest in the show because a lot of people love that pairing. But people are so invested in them now that if they went back to he original plan of Lauriver, I will stop watching. They’ve created a truly awesome love story with Oliver and Felicity and if that is dropped just because of some original plan which has been proven doesn’t work, I will drop the show asap. I’m not here to be messed with.

I liked Sara as BC. She was kick-ass! Why make her BC and then later Laurel. I just don’t understand.

• Thomas says:

Makes no sense at all and just proof that they won’t hesitate to mess with the fans. I was all for her assisting with the legal side, but saying she is part of the team is total bs.

I like the Olicity pairing and was not as fully vested as I’ve seen others, but all of this news prior to the premier has everyone happy, but on edge. When you can’t trust the EPs with something as simple as dealing with the weakest link, how can you trust them to drop their original plan?

• Thomas says:

And I’m not above writing the CW and stating as much.

• Arsenal says:

Why don’t you do that, Thomas? It would accomplish nothing, just sayin’. I am actually against most of what you said, so Arrow will still have plenty of viewers with or without you (or ‘Olicity’ fans, which is a concept that was never intended to be romantic or even happen to my knowledge). And, by the way, Katie Cassidy/Laurel was cast as the show’s female lead from the get-go, which tells me some things that I won’t get into right now as I’ve rambled on long enough. :)

• Briggs says:

I’d love to know where you get your info that you know there will still be plenty of viewers without a certain demographic. You have to be *very* well-traveled to find enough fans for an accurate sample to be able to say that, statistically.

That being said, when the fanart I find yields far more Olicity than Lauriver, that tells me something different than what you’re saying. True, I was using DeviantArt and Google Images for these INFORMAL samples, but it’s still very telling.

(Before you say it, I found several different artists, not just a few prolific ones.)

• AR says:

I agree with everything you said. Sara as a reoccurring BC with her kickass girlfriend by her side would be amazing!! I would tune in for that!!!

Sadly though for KC the show just handed her a character that wasn’t even likable for themselves. I’m sure she works really hard to be the best Laurel possible, but the character doesn’t fit anymore. If you even look at the Arrow’s official fan pages they are mostly Team Arrow, Olicity and Felicity. If you search by tags Laurel doesn’t even have 2 full pages, while Felicity has 8. It’s not a question of hating on the actress or even character at all…she just doesn’t fit into the show.

I thought Roy and Thea were odd men out at one point, but they have weaved themselves into the story pretty well. Evil Thea will be awesome for the team to deal with next year and I think Oliver mentoring Roy is a great idea for both characters’ growth. Sadly last year that idea feel flat because they spent so much time focused on the Lance Sisters that the story just lost a lot of the potential it built up in the first half of the season. That’s the issue!!! If something doesn’t fit into the story and they force it…the whole show will suffer and lose viewers. It’s not about Olicity fans…it’s about the writing being bad. Even Sara and Oliver’s relationship last year was only used as a way to bring Laurel drama into the show. Without there random relationship coming out of nowhere…why would Laurel have been needed in the second half of the season? She could have actually gone to rehab for a couple months like a normal person, but instead they used stupid writing to ruin awesome Sara and Oliver. Like their relationship came out of nowhere and set both character back but it was needed for Laurel’s sake. This is my problem with Laurel…her character is all over the place and it makes everyone else all over the place too. I loved Sara fighting to keep her family safe and redeem herself…why they heck would she even date Oliver again?!?! Why would Oliver sleep with Sara after he had just told Felicity he couldn’t be with someone he cares about and then push his hardworking team to the sidelines for Sara?

Sorry for the rant. :)

• A says:

I completely agree. Oliver, Diggle and Felicity should be the main focus, Diggle and Felicity were neglected for too much of last season.

• mary says:

Wow, can I sign with you….because you described exactly what i think about Super sara, i like her (in small dosis) in a RECURRING character but thats all, and for laurel i like her PRETTY FAR of team arrow.
      If the EP mess with my fav Felicity and Digg as last season (Sara stole screentime, storytelling to my faves, and she wasNT, SHE ISNT Regular so I hated that)….
      I’ll dropp the show without look back, PROMISE!

• Brigid says:

Oh ok since you had your baby temper tantrum because the show might not follow what you want you’ll stop watching. NO BIG LOSS! As I tell my 5 yerar old when she also has a tantrum because things don’t go her way….life isn’t fair. It’s rediculous that team arrow can only be those 3. Way to stifle the writers and any growth that these characters can have by not allowing anyone else into the fray. How do ANY of you know that additions wouldn’t add different dynamics that would enhance the team? That’s called diversity and it’s a really good thing.

I am a huge Olicity shipper and would love for them to get together some time in the future but I am not so crazy that I want Laurel gone so that I don’t have the constant fear that she might come between them. I want her character to grow, as well as the rest, and be an important part of the show and I hope that her knowledge of Oliver’s secret will do that for her. All of these characters add something that made me fall in love with this show in the first place. I’ve never left a show because it didn’t go my way, I trust the producer’s vision for HIS/HER show, as they haven’t disappointed me thus far.

• Ryan says:

good stop watching the show no skin off my back. one less whiner to read about. the show is great and thats all there is to it. it makes me wonder though if you could know when you were going to die would you want to…… sit back enjoy the ride and be greatful you get to watch.

13. sarah j says:

I can not wait for October! Arrow is one of my favorite shows.

14. Drew says:

They’re going to have to sell me on this Thea arc. As far as I’m concerned, bringing back Malcolm was a horrible mistake (probably more because they liked the actor than the character) which made Oliver and Diggle look absolutely idiotic. Did they not make sure that he was dead? On top of that, I don’t buy Thea accepting a mass murderer, who also happened to kill her brother. This is going to be a hard sell for me.
    I’m curious to see what the pregnancy does to Diggle. Will he be less willing to put his life in danger now? Will he be more willing?
    As far as Laurel goes, I’m hoping that her being in on the secret will allow her to become a more fully realized character. Considering the fact that she couldn’t interact with most of the cast, or at least interact with them on any real level, it’s no wonder that she wasn’t a much liked character. I hope that allowing her to interact with different members of the team will allow her to be fleshed out as a character, and give her more layers to play in her personality.
    As for Roy… I wonder how long he can stay on the series. Oliver always has to be the main character, so with someone else dressing up and fighting crime by his side, how long is it before they have to have Roy leave town, just to keep the focus on Oliver?

• Moment says:

He likely won’t use Roy in the field in every case, and likely would call upon him when he needs some backup. Oliver comes across as a character that wouldn’t let him join him in some cases.

• Drew says:

The thing with comic book sidekicks (which Roy is, moreso than Diggle or Felicity) is that they usually grow up and require their own room to expand. Roy Harper did this in some pretty major ways. There’s always a point when the sidekick needs to go… so while it will be cool to see Arsenal on the show, I’m not sure it’s the best news for Colton if he expects to be on the show until the end.

• A says:

I agree, I think if Malcolm wasn’t played by John Barrowman, he wouldn’t be a regular this year.

• Kay says:

I agree but I’m all for Thea having more purpose than being lied to because that was basically it for her storyline last season.

• Trish says:

I’m beginning to wonder if Arrow is losing track of who the show is highlighting on their path to be a full fledged hero. Because looking at Roy’s “Arsenal” suit, it looks better than Oliver’s and I’m still not clear on what he can actually DO now that he’s been cured. Add in the show’s choice to tell 2 black canary stories simultaneously, I feel like we’re getting off track here and headed back into trouble with a loss of focus on the plot and trying to play up too much superhero movie tropes without any logic.

• Arsenal says:

If I could ‘thumbs up’ this, I would because I agree, except for the Roy part. I expect him to be in the show at least till Season 5, and, unlike Sara last season, I can’t see him overshadowing or taking much focus away from Oliver. I could be wrong though; I’m obviously not on the writing staff.

• Azerty says:

I think you’re right for Roy. He is only at the beginning of his superhero career. As much as i would love to see Nightwing in this show if they can’t bring him, Roy could have a similar path. Season 2 was his “introduction “to the team, s3 could be his training ala “Red Arrow: year one”, s4 could be the best dynamic between Red and Green Arrow and only in s5 he could have an identity crisis to become more than just a sidekick and he will quit being Red Arrow to be Arsenal. Even though I would love Dick Grayson as soon as possible that moment could be the best one to bring young Nightwing who would just had quit Batman to give the idea to Roy. But I guess it would be a total ripoff of Nightwing. Anyway i guess Roy won’t be there everytime this season he will just pop up from time to time.

15. Zack says:

Laurel will never be part of Team Arrow. Plain and simple. They have a dynamic that works. She is such a useless character she’s always bringing the show down.

• Boston2AZ says:

Thank you! I could not agree more.

• Drew says:

Says the person who has no idea how Laurel will work as part of the group.

I’d be fine if people were reacting to something that we’ve actually seen on screen, but going into something like this with feet planted, arms crossed and an unwavering pouty face is just silly. For all you know, Laurel will be your favorite character a year from now, because she can actually interact with the rest of the cast now.
      Look, I’m totally skeptical about the Thea storyline that they’re going into. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not hoping that it turns out for the best.

• kath says:

We’ve seen Laurel interact with Felicity a few times already, looking down on her and never once addressing Felicity by name. We also saw Laurel in the cave last season, dismissing Diggle and Felicity because she needed to speak to Oliver alone (although she said nothing they couldn’t have heard) and later insisting that she go out with the team to help even though she couldn’t (and then she never got Oliver killed). She was pretty patronizing to Thea when Thea was working at CNRI.
        They’re going to have to do a 180 with Laurel’s character if she’s going to be a part of the group in the cave. It would make more sense to leave her in the DA’s office and communicate through Oliver since he’s the one she cares about.

• Drew says:

She wasn’t dismissive, she wanted to speak to the person that she actually knows. Why wouldn’t she be able to talk to Oliver in private?
          As far as Laurel was concerned, Felicity and Diggle were employees, not close friends. Why would she be addressing them much at all?

• Arsenal says:

Agreed.

• Trish says:

So by that theory she was dismissive to them as people that don’t matter because they were deemed by her as “the help”? Do you hear yourself? LOL. Yeah, that REALLY makes it OK. NOT! Just no.

• kath says:

You’re making my point for me.

Laurel called Diggle and Felicty Oliver’s “associates” and she needed them to tell her where Oliver was so she should have treated them as such and addressed her remarks to them as well. But even if she thought that they were mere employees (which was very arrogant of her because she knew that they knew much more about Oliver as the Arrow than she did), she shouldn’t have treated them as servants.

From the minute Sara entered the cave, she treated Diggle and Felicity as comrades and with respect even though Sara could kick both their asses. Laurel’s always treated them like furniture that didn’t matter or something she found on the bottom of her shoe. You suggest that now that Laurel knows Oliver’s secret, she’s going to be able to interact with the rest of the team and we could love her. But she’s already interacted with the rest of the team knowing who they are, and she still treated them like crap. Why would she be any different next season?
            The problem is that Diggle and Felicity are hugely popular and Laurel isn’t, and having Laurel treat them like that isn’t doing her character any favors..

• aunni says:

she treated 2 /3 of the team as employees, no wonder ppl don’t want her on arrow cave..!!!

• Maria says:

Laurel knew exactly who Felicity and Diggle are. Do you really think after all that stuff she read and researched about the Arrow that she would deem Diggle and Felicity as only his employees? Please you’re kidding yourself.

Laurel completely ostracized them in their own lair. Her whole speech was a farce. Nobody took it seriously. It was actually quite laughable. While Felicity’s speech was about how Oliver has made her into a better person as a whole, Laurel’s speech was about how she “knew” him. Except Oliver brought Felicity onto his team. He said to Diggle that they can protect her. By those conclusions you would think he would have told Laurel first about being the Arrow because he would be able to protect her to. But, he didn’t. He trusted Felicity instead.

• Chris says:

I have watched Arrow from the beginning. I have watched Laurel interact with plenty of Arrow characters and never liked her. And it has nothing to do with her being on the outside of TeamArrow. She will never be a favorite character of mine. I do like the actress but not her character.

• Batwing69 says:

I couldn’t agree more. What exactly can she bring to the team except her very own brand of Laurel drama and tears. This will not end well.

16. Mikaylah says:

I’m excited about all of this (even Arsenal, and I’m not a huge Colton Haynes’ Roy). I can’t wait for Laurel and Felicity to interact in a team way. I’d love to see those two become friends. I’m glad Sara will be back, and I’m really really excited for the Michaels-Diggle baby! My favorite thing may be Thea though. As much as I dislike Malcolm, I’m happy Thea will actually have a story line this season. The show hasn’t really given her much to do, and hopefully that’ll change.

17. Nicolas Caballero says:

Bitches hating women, typical.

GO DINAH LAUREL LANCE! THE TRUE AND ONLY BLACK CANARY!!!

• Kay says:

Nah. People are just hating on Laurel because she’s dull and adds nothing to the show. I see lots of support for Sara and Thea, and personally I love Nyssa and Lyla too. They’re all women right?

• Maria says:

You just made a derogatory claim towards women. Nobody is a bitch on here. You’re just mad that most people with a brain can see that Laurel Lance is useless.

18. Joey Padron says:

Great scoop. Can’t wait to see trailer for season 3.

19. Trish says:

I knew with all of this glorious good news, there would be a catch. The the other shoe would fall. Team Arrow will always be Oliver/Felicity/Diggle. They are the perfect trifecta. Others are welcome as visitors, but I will also watch for these three. And I’ll never accept the presence of anyone that doesn’t value & respect John Diggle and Felicity Smoak’s role on Team Arrow or in Oliver’s life…as his people. “The only two that matter”. If you treated them as if they didn’t mater in the past, because they were merely “the help”, don’t expect me to think they’ll matter to you now. Having said that, I can’t wait until season 3 to enjoy more Original Recipe Team Arrow. Because at the end of the day, these are the three that have stolen the hearts of Arrow fans and made us excited to tune in each week watching them maneuver together in perfect unison to take on the baddie of the week.

• A says:

I agree. I’m fine with other characters (Roy, Sara, Laurel) occasionally helping the team, but Team Arrow imo is only Oliver, Diggle, and Felicity.

• Jo says:

Yes, this. Team Arrow is what keep me watching week after week. When they got sidelined last season I really had trouble turning in each week. The show suffered IMO.

• Claire says:

Trish, I agree, I am here for Team Arrow, that being Oliver, Felicity and Diggle. I am liking the development of Roy, but he isn’t why I tune in every week.

I am not thrilled with some of the other news, and will hang in there as long as possible, but truth be told, I have never held onto a show that I have to fast forward through and the fact that I’m still hanging onto this one is a sign of 2 things: 1. I love the other characters and their dynamics on this show so much and 2. The fast forward parts were in consequential to the overall show, it didn’t impact Diggle or Felicity screen time. But if I have to start using the remote on any scenes involving my favorites, What. Is. The. Point?

I am looking forward to reading the Arrow show comics that will be released soon and I am very happy with all of the Olicity possibilities, but my shields and up and my phasers are set to VERY HIGH. I kept waiting for the anvil to come and smack me me on the head and there you go. I am still excited for SDCC, but very wary as well.

20. A says:

I hope they don’t focus as much on (any) Black Canary this year, there are a lot of other characters on the show that deserve further development (Felicity, Roy, Thea, Diggle) first.

21. Jules says:

It’s just funny how people think they can accept or not something on this show. I know some of you don’t give a s* about Green Arrow, but let me tell you: Roy Harper, Dinah Lance and Mia Dearden (Thea, on Arrow) are a HUGE PART of Green Arrow. They are partners, they are a “team”, they work and support each other.
    I know you like to think Diggle and Felicity are this so great invention, but yeah, they are not. They work in this show because Oliver couldn’t have his real team in the beggining. But there’s no such a thing like “it started with the three of them”. It started with Oliver Queen, and he will chose his partners, even if you don’t like them.
    Just stop being babies just because you want your shipper to happen and try to understand the show.

• Kay says:

No one is being babies. People are just expressing concern for things which is the whole point of having a comments section. I also don’t see anything about wanting ships to happen. Questioning Laurel’s presence in the lair or being unsure about Thea’s storyline has nothing to do with ships. Where did you get this? You just sound like a disgruntled comic book fan, which newsflash, this show is only BASED on. It’s not an exact copy. This show has thrived because of Diggle and Felicity so yes, they are a great invention.

• Jules says:

Let’s pretend (like always) this is just about Olicity shippers afraid of Laurel again. Let’s pretend people here really care about Diggle (except they are not talking about the huge spoilers about him). And let’s pretend the all “its only based on” it’s not the Olicity main line.
        It’s ok, you don’t have to agree, you can complain about what you want. But for me you guys are just boring and predictable. I would like you better if you just say you don’t want Laurel there because you want Felicity and Oliver having their moments and you don’t have his ex-gilfriend around.

• Jo says:

I’m apathetic towards the Lances, but Olicity shippers in the comment section/forums seem to like Sara (who also happens to be Oliver’s ex-girlfriend) so your thinking seems flawed…

• kath says:

It’s not about the shipping. Felicity and later Sara came on the show and became regulars exactly because Laurel wasn’t working, either as a love interest or as a proto Black Canary.

Diggle and then Felicity made Oliver a more interesting character. Laurel doesn’t, and if Team Arrow consisted of Laurel, Roy and Thea, I doubt whether the show would still be on the air.

• Kay says:

FYI, the reason why I don’t like Laurel has NOTHING to do with being Oliver’s ex-girlfriend. It’s because she was dull and condescending and sucked the life out of every single scene she was in. In scenes where I’m sure I was supposed to feel sympathetic towards her character, I felt nothing but boredom. When she wasn’t in a couple of episodes in season 2, I didn’t even miss her. I didn’t even notice she was gone! I also hated how she went back and forth between loving Oliver and hating him in season 1. What she did to Tommy was truly horrible. Her actions caused his death and that’s unforgivable to me because I loved Tommy and thought he was the character with the most potential. Oliver’s relationship with Felicity doesn’t even come into it but that’s your main line though, right? Please.

• Whoa, whoa. Laurel is not responsible for Tommy’s death. Laurel did not place bombs in The Glades. Laurel did not force Tommy to come save her. She, of course, feels responsible because Tommy saved her, but she //isn’t// actually responsible. Tommy loved her, and he made his choice. He would never want anyone to blame Laurel for what happened.

• Kay says:

This is a reply to Mikaylah: I do think Laurel is responsible because she was told not just by Oliver but by other people to STAY OUT OF THE GLADES and what did she do? She went to the Glades. I’m sorry but that’s just irresponsible. I don’t care what she was trying to accomplish. Her actions resulted in Tommy’s death. Did she do it on purpose like Merlyn planting the device? No, of course not. But she refused to listen to people which she does all the time, like in the finale when Oliver told her to stay away and she went anyway and ended up trapped. So yeah, I blame her. Sorry but I do.

• AR says:

YES! Laurel and Oliver’s treatment of Tommy was so horrible I didn’t think I’d be able to continue watching them every week. How am I suppose to root for them? They were horrible friends and people. I guess it was part of Oliver’s journey to being a hero, but the lesson in that should have been STAY AWAY FROM LAUREL…YOU MAKE BAD DECISIONS!!

• Trish says:

First off, that’s a very condescending and dismissive attitude. The popularity of the dynamic of Oliver/Diggle/Felicity is a FACT with Arrow viewers. The dynamic you are referring to is contained in one of several iterations of the Green Arrow comic books in which the average Arrow viewer knows nothing about. Therefore they have not earned the love and adoration of Oliver/Diggle/Felicity fans as OUR team arrow. And until they do, people have a right to protect the sanctity of what they love. Because guess what? Almost every single POPULAR element on Arrow, the TV show, with its viewers, was TV BASED and not Green Arrow comics based. John Diggle, Felicity Smoak, Moira (fantastic) Queen, Original Recipe Team Arrow, Thea Queen… I mean, I could go on and on with why the show has proven to be a huge success with well over 3 million regular viewers by being its own work and not catering to a dying comic industry that can only average 25,000 Green Arrow subscribers. So please do not dismiss any television viewers opinions as if the comic book version of Green Arrow is suppose to be some sort of bible or hold some sort of hierarchical position over a televised version that has proven to be more successful. Or they wouldn’t be adding in characters like Felicity Smoak or John Diggle TO the comics and advertising TO television viewers.

• Foshi says:

Approximately 25,000 people buy the Green Arrow comic and if you’re one of them, good for you. Arrow, however is a television show and the quickest way to fail is for a show to regurgitate everything already done in the comics. Where’s the surprises? The 3 million people who watch the show don’t care about comic history as much a good tv show and if the writer try pleasing just comics fans it the quickest road to cancellation. They know why ratings suffered in the back half of last season and have admitted as much. This year will show us my of the team arrow trio and less Lance family drama. They’ll show us what works, what’s authentic, surprising and new regardless of if people think it’s “fan pandering and shipper bait”. That’s what makes the bucks, not a few thousand comic sales in the TV world.

• As a fan of Arrow the TV show and the Green Arrow comics, I like to think of the two as separate universes. The Oliver Queen, Dinah Lance, Roy Harper, Mia Dearden, etc. of the comics still exist as is in the comics. The TV show is not about those characters, frankly. They are interpretations of the characters, yes, but they aren’t //them//. And that’s okay. Arrow interpreting the characters the way they are doesn’t take away from the comics characters. And this article, as well as all promotional material for the show, is //about// the show and what it’s doing. You don’t have to read comics or already know the characters to watch Arrow. As for the “it started with the three of them” thing, Oliver said that, it’s not a made up fandom thing. That’s the writers (the show) talking, and again, Team Arrow being Oliver, John, and Felicity is not a bad thing.

• Arsenal says:

But shouldn’t Team Arrow change and grow a little each season; staying the same could hinder the show’s longevity, right? I’d like to see them pull a ‘Game of Thrones’ with one of the three. That would really stir things up. Don’t worry; it won’t happen as it’s too big of a risk. Just food for thought.

• I don’t want any of the three (or two, since Oliver wouldn’t be a factor) to die, if that’s what you mean by pulling a GOT. Lol. Buuut I do think that change can be a good thing, and encourage growth. I think that the core of the team should always be the three, and then they can bring in other characters as needed. I think the show found a really great balance and dynamic in Oliver, John, and Felicity. Not just in the strengths they bring, but also in the different ways they see the world, and their backgrounds and motivations. I think the success of any additions to the team will rely primarily on the writing. As long as it makes sense, hopefully viewers will accept it. (I’m a fan of Laurel especially, and hope the show is able to make her incorporation on the team feel natural.)

22. I love the Felicity character but I think every time they do the love sick puppy story line with Oliver it demeans her. Dude has slept with every other woman on the show, it doesn’t fit that Felicity has no self respect when it comes to Oliver but she does in every other way. #Nolicity

• Jo says:

Felicity is getting Ray as a love interest this year, so it seems like Oliver might be the love sick one now

23. Sparky says:

Really loved last season. A lot of the teasers make me wish it was Oct now others not so much. Either way I think we can all agree that this season will be the making of the show. It will either solidify his status as a great comic book show or we will all lament what could have been.

24. aunni says:

matt really wanted some solid scoop on diggle.

25. TL says:

I’m still mourning Moira…show some respect people! ;)

26. Never been crazy about Roy as Arsenal, but then again I’m remembering the pre-reboot comics with the robot-armed, knife-wielding, sad about his daughter who died under the most confusing circumstances version. I dunno I just sort of liked the name Red Arrow more, as it signified Roy’s respect for his mentor while not trying to just be known as a sidekick. Just thought it would make sense with how the show’s been going, given Roy’s super-strength is now gone.

Be interesting to see how Laurel works out, since Sarah was a damn good Canary.

• Azerty says:

Is it sure that he will be known as Arsenal? Seeing the suit I can totally see a scene in which both of them are on the fields and someone says “wow I just got saved by the Arrow” “which one?” “the green one!” and that would be how the show and people start to differenciate them.

27. Sparky says:

I would love if someone would have the bottle either on the fan side or one of the writers/producers would address the fact that they have created a kick ass BC that a lot of the fans really enjoy and give us a good reason to root for Laurel as BC. And what do you know Comic Con is coming up this week – why not address it then!!!!!

28. Priscilla says:

If the Arrow writers want people to warm up to Laurel becoming BC, it doesn’t make much sense to me to immediately bring back Sara, dressed up in the Canary costume, after she’d just passed the baton (jacket) to Laurel and made the big sacrifice to leave. Laurel is going to keep looking badly next to her in comparison and the longer she sticks around, the more angry people will be losing a character they’ve grown attached to and the more they’ll be hostile to Laurel.

At the end of last season, people loathed the hell out of Laurel and hated the possibility of her being BC and Sara leaving. Months later and people seemed to have accepted that Sara was (supposedly) gone and become open to Laurel going down that path. Now we’re going to repeat that cycle.

29. rachelle says:

Ugh to Sara and Laurel. I don’t like either of them. Please don’t mess with Olicity! Also, Roy looks a badaus in his new costume. Love!

30. jj says:

Why doesn’t Diggle have a superhero suit? Oliver does, Sara does, now Roy has one. yet Diggle goes out fights villains in his regular clothes.

31. Briggs says:

The new Arsenal costume looks great. :) Very Roy. I was slightly worried they were going to have him keep his old hoodie, so I feel better. I think Sin would approve, if she knew.
    Which, btw, Matt, did anyone say anything about her? She has a following, too. :)
    Sara’s going to bring back Nyssa, which will not only reveal their dynamic but *might* revisit Nyssa’s interest in Felicity. Even those in happy relationships still flirt with other people, so this could be interesting. The IT Girl does not strike me as the type to have experimented in college. The pot brownie she ate was an accident, so I don’t think sexual experimentation held appeal, either.
    The baby storyline is going to complicate things a bit, just because a baby changes everything, no matter the situation. The first three eps look good, already.
    Speaking of which, I wonder what the third ep is going to be about, seeing as not only is it Diggle-centric, but it involves a ‘great scene’ between Laurel and Felicity. Maybe baby shopping? I just hope that Laurel is on a consultant basis for a while, something of a ‘trial period’, like with Roy being something of an errand boy in the first half of the season. Someone important, but not quite in the foreground at the moment. Though with her sister coming back, she’ll have to have more of a presence for that storyline.
    Thea will be interesting to watch. I’m still of the opinion she should have answered Walter’s call. What did he ever do to her? Oh, just be a father figure to her from the age of 12. That’s all. Pet peeve. I’m really excited to see that conversation, though. I’m waiting to see what Malcolm’s master plan is, too.
    Actually, I hope Walter gets more of a presence in the next season. Oliver needs *someone* outside the team that’s family, and Walter is a good candidate.

32. H says:

I don’t mind Laurel becoming BC as long as it’s earned and as long as the EP’s drop their original plan for Laurel/Oliver to be a thing because that was so tedious to watch. But yeah, I’m all for Laurel to be less of a spare character that’s forced into scenes for no reason. As long as the arc isn’t rushed. I just don’t want her supposed ‘romance’ with Oliver bought back. It did nothing for either of their characters, not to mention the sister swapping and cheating and getting another woman pregnant does not a soulmate make. For real.

33. AR says:

If they want a Lance on Team Arrow…it better only be DETECTIVE LANCE. I loved seeing him work with the Arrow in the season 1 finale and Dollmaker case. That partnership makes so much more sense! :D

34. Chezza says:

Am I the only person who really really really DOESN’T want Olicity to happen! Yeah they make a great team and are good friends but I really don’t think it should go down the romantic route. I love their chemistry but as friends and that’s it. I hated all the hinting at romance with them. I thought Felicity should be Flash’s girlfriend, they were great together. And with the many many woman that Oliver has paraded in front of Felicity hmmm I just don’t like it.

As for Sara, was I the only one who was cheering when she decided to leave? The actress is not the greatest and I hated her and Oliver together and the flash backs were just boring of them two together. All the slade stuff was good but I was sooo fed up of Sara being shoved down our throats. Was hoping her leaving was her gone for good but looks like I wasn’t so lucky.

As for Laurel, meh, never been too fussed for her character as she hasn’t had that many interesting storylines.Hopefully they begin to improve her character this season now that she knows the secret.

I love Arrow and I loved last season but it did feel like they lost a lot of focus on the plot by bringing in Sara and sometimes I get fed up of the flashbacks, just get on with the current story. Looking forward to seeing Malcolm and Theas interaction. That should be interesting.

Roy – I thought he was cured? How can he be suiting up he hasn’t had nearly enough training to be able to contend with the people Arrow does on a daily basis. Hmmm not sure how this will pan out.

• aunni says:

focus on the parts of the show u like, if u r willing to give laurel a chance why not olicity. i don’t like laurel so i try to enjoy other aspects of the show. u sd too

• Elle says:

I love Olicity but I don’t want it to happen yet. I think they could have dragged things out for another couple of seasons yet. I’m worried this date is way too soon.

• Linda says:

I totally agree with you on Sara!

35. Big Phil says:

So excited for Arsenal!
    Now I just need Laurel as Canary.

36. Luke says:

Everyone seems to forget about Olivers child; even now I can’t understand what was the point in even mentioning the whole incident if in the end the only person who knew the truth ( Moira) died; what happens to that story thread?

• Moment says:

Moira gave the woman a large sum of money to basically get as far away from Oliver as possible and not say a word about the childs father to anyone. Nothing more needs covering.

• Briggs says:

Don’t know if it means anything, but in the credits the babymomma was named Sandra, who was the mother of Oliver’s son Connor in the comics. What that means, is up to you. But I heard that they plan to incorporate that storyline in this next season. Something this big isn’t a throwaway moment, IMHO.

37. Maria says:

Oh the Laurel fans always bashing others for what the actress/character lacks. Newsflash she never worked on the show. She is a complete bore. Not very many people watch the show for her. She/the writers completely went the wrong way with her from the Oliver standpoint. Also her bashing Felicity who was nothing but nice to her in those little scenes is once again showing the lack of respect for others.

Don’t hate on Felicity because your favorite character isn’t working on the show. Felicity to a lot of people is the IT girl of arrow. The CW knows it, the producers/writers/ Teen Choice Awards, Emmy Awards, etc we all know it. Look at all the trending topics she gets. Also Emily Bett Rickards could very well be the most famous after Stephen Amell based on twitter/tumblr/instagram/facebook, etc. Just look at who trends the most. I know some people think that’s not an indicator. But, in today’s social media age it is.

38. Megan says:

Ugh, Laurel is the WORST. Send her out of town or something.

39. Bobbee says:

The only journey I want to see for Laurel is a journey OFF the show. She is a terrible actress (wooden and stiff) and the writing of her character has been awful. She came across as an incessantly whining weak person. To make her Black Canary is laughable. And, just to be clear, the whole “Olicity” thing is not my beef, I could not care less who Oliver is knocking boots with.

• Linda says:

I like Katie Cassidy as Laurel. They just need to give her a better story line. The one I cannot stand is Sara that actress is so annoying to me.

40. Linda says:

I can;t stand Sara!!!!!!! I never liked her. Anyone else can’t stand Sara?

41. I guess they are just going to ignore the fact that Oliver has a kid in Central City…..and I HATE Laurel with Oliver. Felicity all the way!!

• Briggs says:

There’s a new article about that, if you haven’t read it.

My theory? It took them a season (and a half?) to reveal the woman in the red-soled shoes to be Amanda Waller, we might have to wait at least that long for Oliver’s child. From what Stephen Amell keeps saying, though, it might actually happen this season. It might be a gradual thing, but I don’t think they’ll leave something like that hanging for too long.

Meanwhile, I’m just waiting to watch Diggle change a diaper. :)

42. A says:

Maybe (hopefully) they’ll forget they did that, I don’t see it going well lol