Cable Renewal Scorecard: What's Coming Back? What's Cancelled? What's on the Bubble?

TBSWhite Collar Tim DeKay Matt Bomer
Cougar Town: Officially renewed for a sixth and final season
Ground Floor: Season 2 premieres Dec. 9
Sullivan & Son: Season 3 finale aired Sept. 9; Officially cancelled.
Men at Work: Season 3 finale aired March 12; Officially cancelled.

TNT
Dallas: Season 3 finale aired Sept. 23; Officially, truly cancelled
Falling Skies: Renewed for a fifth and final season
Franklin & Bash: Season 4 ended Oct. 22. Officially cancelled.
King & Maxwell: Officially cancelled.
The Last Ship: Renewed for Season 2
Legends: Season 1 finale aired Oct. 8; Season 2 could go either way
Major Crimes: Season 3B premiere date TBA; Renewed for Season 4
Mob City: Season 2 is a long shot. Officially cancelled
Monday Mornings: Officially cancelled
Murder in the First: Renewed for Season 2
Perception: Season 3B premiere date TBA. Officially cancelled.
Rizzoli & Isles: Season 5B premiere date TBA
Southland: Officially cancelled

TV LAND
The Exes: Season 3 finale aired Feb. 26; Renewed for Season 4
Happily Divorced: Officially cancelled
Hot in Cleveland: Officially cancelled; current sixth season will be its last
Jennifer Falls: Officially cancelled
Kirstie: Officially cancelled
The Soul Man: Renewed for Season 4.

USA NETWORK
Burn Notice: Series finale aired Sept. 12
Covert Affairs: Season 5B to debut Nov. 6; Season 6 renewal is a safe bet
Graceland: Officially renewed for Season 3
Necessary Roughness: Season 3 finale aired Aug. 21; Season 4 renewal could go either way. Officially cancelled.
Playing House: Season 1 finale aired June 18; Season 2 could go either way

Season 1 finale airs Oct. 19; Renewed for Season 2
Salem
 Season 1 finale aired July 13; Renewed for Season 2

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Cancellations, News, Renewal Scorecards, Renewals

• Liq says:

Who gives a sh*t if it’s not?

• Jones says:

Exactly! I appreciate knowing when these shows will be back!

• Lee says:

Calm down.

• I loved King & Maxwell. It was clever and very entertaining. What is the matter with people? Sh_t_y shows get renewed when better ones are tossed. I love Robin Williams…but his first show was worse than awful. It that show makes it without some “fixing” then I know it’s a set-up! Bring King & Maxwell back. Really.

• Mary S says:

I agree on all counts…maybe King and Maxwell was just to appease Jon’s contract when The Closer ended. If he had signed for more time than that cancellation allowed, they might have done it as a throw-away, to keep from having to buy him out. I know, that sounds lame, but I can see no other reason for it to have ended. It was an enjoyable show and as far as I can tell, none of the replacements are as good.

• H.F.Washington says:

I hope they find another way to bring him back. I really look forward to that show. Love the opening music.

• H.F.Washington says:

Gosh, I agree with everything you said. When they cancel Monday Morning ,that was terrible too. I really like K&M. I watch “The Crazy’s” , I thought, I must be crazy, I don’t even like Comedies but i’ll give Robin a chance cause I like him. Did not laugh once.

• I agree with you totally. I loved loved Edgar and want more. I also agree about the Crazy’s. I tuned in because of Sarah Michelle Gellar but had to turn it off because of Robin Williams and the fact that it just wasn’t funny. I wish Ringer had come back.

• worthymagic says:

I liked King and Maxwell too. I hope it comes back too. If Low Winter Sun gets cancelled, then Lennie James will again be available to do JERICHO! CAN THEY JUST GET THIS DONE ALREADY? PLEASE?

• Judi says:

I love King & Maxwell also. I keep hoping the “powers that be” will bring it back. There’s always hope!

• Charlotte Lukezich says:

I agree 100%. King and Maxwell!!! Great show. Bring it back. It’s smart, and funny, too. How could you not like it. And, Robin Williams show: I don’t like it at all. It’s just doesn’t have it, Sorry. I love Leverage, too. Where is it? I want it back, too. The thinking and detecting shows are needed. King & Maxwell had a rapport. They clicked together, too.

• Bobbi says:

I wish that the king and maxwell show was renewed. Missing the show more since David Ballucci new book is ‘King and Maxwell’

• Merrill says:

I agree with you 100% bring King and Maxwell back – the banter between them and their adorable assistant was a breath of fresh air

• Mary S says:

I agree!!!! King and Maxwell was delightful, and I adored the IT guy…….major Crimes is not using Jon Tenney nearly enough to make him give up K&M….BRING IT BACK!!!
            Hey, if Unforgettable can miss a season and then come back, why not K&M??

• Big Bill says:

Damnit! Can we get back to the point that PBS is not a cable net?? Huh?!!?

• Donal King says:

Another supporter of “King and Maxwell”! The characters were solid, the scripts were entertaining and the show was a lot better than some of the dismal shows taking up slots, including the poorly written Robin Williams show. C’mon, the guy has talent but the show was a bust from the get go.

• Snsetblaze says:

That was my first thought when I saw that under cable.

I am glad however to see that Call the Midwife will have another season. Just started watching the Mr. Selfridge that I had on my DVR. Not sure about that one yet.

• DanR says:

Don’t watch anymore! Worst series this year. Goes nowhere

• Cherin says:

So boring. I watched the whole series and was disappointed and bored to death with the
          end and mad I had wasted so many Sundays watching this. Can’t believe they actually
          are wasting the PBS time on a second season when there are so many great novels to
          put on the screen. Bad choice. Awful acting.

• Annette says:

I love Mr. Selfridge!!!! It’s a great show with wonderful actors! I think Jeremy Pivens may overact his character sometimes, but I still think they all do a great job. Plus the storylines are really good. You should keep giving it a chance. I still think, though, that Downton Abby is the best!

• Susan says:

I love Mr. Selfridge and look forward to the next episodes

• LOVE Call the Midwife and was thrilled to know it’s coming back. Mr. Selfridge was OK – I looked at his autobiography and there was no mention of divorce, etc. I wonder if some of his escapades were put in for the “excitement” faction?

• Tammy says:

Give it time. The characters are really developing as it progresses. I felt the same way and I’m so glad I did not walk away. I’ll be back for more next year.

• (Cherin) says:

Totally agree, friends recommended it to me and I just could not get into it, could it have been
          all those women in LABOR!!!!! But now I LOVE the show, it took the time to bring each character to full bloom including the Nuns and how understanding they were when one left for the love of a man, they rejoiced in what she had found, and let her feel welcomed still in the prayer and song at
          evening prayer. Good show. (I still hate those labor scenes, brings back what we supposedly
          forget…LABOR PAINS, AND the joy of a new child, those first moments….Cherin

• Big Bill says:

Nah. Mr. Selfridge is a homo.

• MimiB says:

I’m not particularly fond of Mr. Selfridge. I think Pivens over-acts… and other characters seem like cardboard cutouts… types, not “real”. It’s lavish to look at, but I find I just don’t care about the story arcs or characters. Still, it’s heads above most network offerings, so I watch.

• Cherin says:

I agree, if there was anything that ruined this series it was Pivens horrible dramatic over the top portrayal of Selfridge. I was cringing and embarrassed for him throughout the long drawn out story that was in the last episodes done badly. Disappointing, could have been so much better.

• Bob says:

PBS will keep Mr. Selfridge on at least until his wife dies. That will be some good drama. Uh, oops, spoilers.

• lisa wagner says:

Me to about midwife.

• Middy says:

Love call of the midwife!!!!!!!!

• Cheekie says:

Love Call the Midwife – do not love all the screaming. OR all the (current) P.C. Just tell us how it WAS, we really can think. No more propaganda.

• Gwen says:

For people with basic cable, PBS is one of the offerings, so technically it is included in a “basic cable” package. What’s the difference? Your post is not a complete sentence, either! How technical would you like to be?

• ThatBob says:

What!? Really? Wow, thanks for jumping in there with that timely information, genius. I’m sure nobody else would have been able to figure that out on their own.

• Jules says:

Ugh seriously? I think the point of this list is non-broadcast networks.

• Wenders says:

Every single one of “PBS’s shows” should be under the BBC tag, as they are the ones who actually make them….

• Simon Jester says:

@Wenders – Wrong. The BBC does not make *either* “Downton Abbey” or “Mr. Selfridge.”

• Allison says:

“Downton Abbey” is jointly produced and shown by the American channel PBS and the British television channel, iTV.

1. lore says:

Thanks for doing this! Really helpful. I hope you’ll keep it updated. <3

2. Stephen Jay says:

It says “easy to navigate” – it would be even easier to navigate if it were all on 1 page!

• Aprilcot says:

Ugh, THIS. I love TVLine, but It’s pathetic how they break it up to get more clicks.

• Lincoln says:

It’s probably neater to break it up into pages. Who wants to keep scrolling and scrolling and scrolling. Especially for those of us who have no lives and/or are bored at work and want to leave comments…it would suck if we had to scroll until forever just to leave a comment and then scroll all the way back up again. I’m sure it’s not entirely about the clicks.

• James Rapien says:

God forbid you have to click 5 times to get something you want.

• joseph bradley says:

So many complainers here……life is too short to have such negative opinions about this site . Heaven forbid anyone has to click more than once. Get a life losers! This is a GREAT site! Very informative ….. A++

• joseph bradley says:

Ok……TV shows that sick bigtime! Here goes……burn notice….bunheads….girls……client list….White collar……The Mindy show…..and dracula. Shows that rock!!!! 1. Bates motel….2 the following…3…sons of anarchy….4….banshee( watch this!!! On Cinemax) 5 game of thrones…..6 trueblood…..7 Grimm……8. Longmire. Awesomeness!!!!!

• WTactualF says:

I was with you until you said True Blood

• Mary S says:

response to joseph bradley:

OK, my response to your “sick” list: I loved Burn Notice, bought the series when it left the air and love White Collar- the humor and good-natures of the characters really captured me.
            I never saw any of the other shows, so I probably agree with you on those.
            Of your “shows that rock”: I do watch The Following, but it’s like watching a train wreck, I just must see it, even though I don’t want to see the carnage…I DVR Grimm because a friend likes it and works nights…and I love Longmire because it has Lou Diamond Phillips and compelling storylines.
            I have never seen any of the other shows on this list, so have no idea if they rock.
            It’s amazing how many shows there are that I have never seen!

• Esaul says:

I actually like it this way.

• David says:

me too. I just create a bookmarks folder called TV Line renew/cancel and put in one link for each network and group of cable networks.

• A says:

I hate when its posted like this. I definitely prefer it on one page and if you need to look for something specific on the page, that’s what Ctrl+F is for

• Jules says:

I get far more annoyed when u have to click through 30 photos to read something.. this is completely fine. It looks nicer this way and its only 5 tiny clicks. I just don’t think its worth complaining about.

• Oh well says:

The clicking isn’t really even the problem for people like me, meaning people with slow computers/internet connections. It just gets frustrating waiting for 5 separate pages to load (which they do very slowly for me). But the important thing is the page is here, so we get the info.

• ShaeFM says:

“Easy to navigate” means that it has been formatted so that multiple devices can view the page. Not everyone views websites from the comfort of a PC chair and a large monitor. Splitting the list into multiple pages also allows the article to be easily configured for display on portable devices like tablets and smart phones. Also, splitting the list up allows individuals to jump to a specific network they care about rather than scrolling through everything else just to get to it.

• Cindy says:

I agree with this post; find it easier to click on a a page and find the network I want to see than it would be for me to scroll down a long page. How about including the History Channel next time. We love Pawn Stars, Ice Road Truckers, Swamp People (and for that matter, we like Deadliest Catch on the Discovery Channel) and you may be surprised to know that we’re elderly college-educated people, not rednecks or blue-collar workers; but the families and people who are part of the first 3 mentioned programs are very likable, hard-working family-oriented people and the historical information gleaned from the quite knowledgeable Pawn Stars people (and their expert-friends is wonderful; (Cajun Pawn Stars is as good, too.

3. csr says:

Army Wives needs to be renewed – they’ve had a fantastic season!

• drhenning says:

Since they revamped the cast, I don’t see why it can’t continue… Last year, it took them a while to renew Army Wives but they did with some new cast members.. Catherine Bell played on Jag for 9 seasons.. no reason she can’t repeat that here.. she’s now at that transition time for many actresses and she has the perfect role for her age playing someone close to her age and it works.. They have done a decent job this season bringing in the new faces to spice it up… No reason it can’t continue…

• Cherin says:

I thought this season of Army Wives was really good, and it tackled some important issues facing the families on the home front, and spousal abuse, worrying about health care when a soldier returns too injured to stay in the Army but still needing benefits for his family. One of the better seasons, I will miss this show!

• Diane says:

I agree, I really enjoyed Army wives, must be because I am a Navy Vet and cvan relate to what happens, Please, Please bring it back.

• Martina says:

Yeah it’s been good this season, almost has a new lease of life with all the new characters. I’ll be sad that the Borgia’s is on it’s last legs, I’ve really enjoyed that series. I’m still disappointed with Monday Mornings, if they had run that as a summer series it would have gotten much better ratings

• Kristi says:

I agree with you – I really enjoyed Monday Mornings, it was a different type of medical drama. A summer run would have done better. Army Wives is really good this season, I must admit I was a bit skeptical but they have written good parts for the new cast. Hope they renew it

• Martina says:

Yeah look how well Royal Pains has done, it’s a different type of medical show & is on it’s 5th season, I’ll miss seeing Jamie Bamber in his scrubs & “Don’t do, Dead!”

• Gabrielle says:

I really enjoyed Monday Mornings too. It was different. Sometimes I feel these shows are cancelled before they even get a chance to form. Especially in the Fall and Spring. If it hasn’t proven its self in 3 episodes then It’s cancelled. Thank you for making this site.

• H.F.Washington says:

I am so sorry to see Monday morning canceled. I love the show.

• Dee says:

I also agree with you Mon Mornings is very good, they didn’t give it much of a chance & I like the way it’s set up instead of all the jumping in bed with everyone like Greys.

• Lisa says:

What happened I thought army wives used to run from May or June through the summer now there ending it in June what gives.

• Jan Beckett says:

IHOPW THEY RENEW ARMY WIVES AND CLIENT LIST—————————-LIFETIME NEEDS TO DO SO ASAP——————————

• kathyo says:

I also waited long time for Army Wives to return & once I got use to the new faces it was still an awesome show.Now y cancel it? Some may have just started this last season &just getting to enjoy it. Lifetime did that with The Clients List also a great show!! Love Jennifer LOVE Hewett

• Jan Beckett says:

PLEASE RE-NEW ARMY WIVES AND CLIENT LIST

• briann says:

Also the client list that was really good

• Cherin says:

Agree!!! Both shows are so good!!! Army Wives is an important show and very relevant to the military family life, and we have SOO many military families and most of us have no idea what it is like to be living on post, waiting for your loved one to be deployed or return home after a long absence, interesting marriages, love this show. Client list is just so entertaining, really looked forward to it each week. Renew, renew, renew!

• Jan Beckett says:

WHATS TAKING SO LONG TO RE-NEW CLIENT LIST/ARMY WIVES

• briann says:

Please army wives back on the air

• JAN says:

BOTH ARMY WIVES AND CLIENT LIST CANCELLED

4. Lia says:

oh come on. bunheads is what ive been looking for in a show since gilmore girls.

• Kat says:

agreed. i need bunheads to be renewed!

• Paul says:

Love Bunheads. It can’t end with all those loose threads! Even if there’s no S2, I hope they get to make a movie finale.

• Frank says:

I have been on pins and needles with Bunheads up in the air for so long. ABC Family has been really great with their drama series, but they need to retain smartly written comedy programs like Bunheads. They set the hook in me with this show and I really hope they keep it going.

• Delirious says:

Why did they order a full set of episodes, and then keep it in the air? I don’t get it… And seeing it “could go either way” kinda kills me, since I really like it :/

• Lisa says:

Please give bunheads another season.

5. Jenn says:

Are they going to air the last season of the BBC Being Human on BBC America?

6. Ed says:

Nothing on Happily Divorced?? Love that show.

7. Elyse says:

Baby Daddy and PLL have both been renewed already. Baby Daddy for season 3 and PLL for season 5.

8. Reg says:

Thank you so much for this! Very helpful.

9. DC Antenna says:

Thanks for including PBS! As I first started the list, I was thinking I wish they would do PBS, but it’s not cable–and then there it was!

10. Lincoln says:

I think you forgot “Happily Divorced” on TV LAND. Is that cancelled, coming back?

• JuneB says:

Happily Divorced is on there. It will premiere late 2013/early 2014.

• Meaney says:

With all the crappy TV we have I can”t believe they cancelled Happily Divorced – They should be cancelling Sullivan & Son or Two Broke Girls not Happily Divorced. Someone read this and put it back on the schedule.

• Ruby says:

It’s August 2013. Give me the final answer: Is Happily Divorced coming back or not? Love it!miss it! I love all the characters!

11. Elyse says:

also this is definitely awesome! I thought I was behind a season on Sherlock but it turns out season 3 hasn’t premiered yet. thanks for the info!

12. Robin says:

This is great! Thanks for doing this! I was wondering about when Covert Affairs and White Collar would be back.

13. Mikael says:

So the US Being Human got renewed for Season 4? AWESOME!!

• Cheryl says:

I have been hearing crap all over the place. Is syfy renewing Being Human for a season 4??? I SOOO love that show!!!! I wish someone could give me a truthful yes or no and if yes when it will begin airing…… Anyone have a clue???? :-\

14. PLD says:

You’re awesome!! I’ve been waiting for this ;-)

15. asta says:

I am so happy Pysch is renewed, now fingers crossed for The Lying Game since it’s about to get really good.

16. Kalli says:

THANK YOU!!!!!!

17. Deadpool says:

What about HUNTED?

• Nerdbot says:

Yeah! What’s going on with Hunted? As Gothica wasn’t picked up by ABC, Melissa George can go back full time for the second season/spin-off.

• Katie says:

Hunted got cancelled after the first series aired in the UK as it didn’t get good enough ratings here

• Simon Jester says:

Although Cinemax claimed that they were “looking into” picking up Hunted after it was dropped by the BBC, nothing has as of yet come of it.

18. tahina says:

Drop Dead Diva? I thought it got renewed.

19. addy says:

thank you!!!! this is awesome :)

20. Zachary says:

Come on TBS, renew Men at Work for season 2! I normally am not a huge fan of multi-cams, but this season it has turned into one of my top 5 shows. I like to think of it as my replacement for the extremely underrated Traffic Light.

21. Robert says:

The Client List has to be Renewed!!! This Season has been so good!!

22. Going to miss Monday Mornings

• Jay says:

I will too. Monday Mornings was smart, compelling and well acted. One of the best dramas on television.

• the girl says:

Yeah. Definitely deserved a second season. Disappointed.

• Carolina says:

I will miss it also. It really was a good show, I don’t know why it didn’t catch on.

• Lilly says:

Agreed!!! But the reason it was canceled is because no one ever heard about it! TNT didn’t do much to promote it beyond the first couple of weeks. I had to hunt for it. But I don’t know how anyone could watch more than 2-3 episodes and NOT think it was terrific. Great acting. Great writing–the story lines were so much more than just a bunch of self-centered doctors sleeping with each other (though there was some of that…).

• Babygate says:

Not necessarily. TNT promoted it for months before it premiered. That’s how I knew about it, because it kept popping up on blogs I visited. And I wanted to like it and watched it for over half the season before I gave up on it. So maybe it just didn’t connect with the viewers.

• Dee says:

I agree with all of you Monday Mornings was a great show I hope TNT rethinks their decision & renews it. It did need more promotion so people knew where to find it.

23. Adrienne says:

Really hoping Lying Game, Bunheads and Client List all get renewed.

24. Alia says:

TNT please, Dallas should be cancelled, and Monday Mornings has another chance.

• brian says:

Are you kidding? Dallas has been awesome. It’s so much like the early years of the original. I love the new cast members and they don’t relegated the older cast to the background. I can’t wait for season 3!

25. Ed says:

Now I am really confused. I am glad it says “Happily Divorced” Season 3 will start fall 2013, however according to Fran’s twitter, she has no word on a new season, nobody from TVLand has said anything.

26. Lynda says:

What about Underemployed on MTV?

27. Rainy says:

Thank you for this, TVline! There’s so much quality stuff on cable, so it’s good to keep track of the renewal of all my favorites. Really, your efforts on this are very, very appreciated!

28. timeshiftingmom says:

Cary Elwes stated at a recent comic con appearance that Psych’s 8th season would be its last. I hope he was incorrect, but that wasn’t the first time I heard that rumor. :-(

• Meg says:

Maggie Lawson was cast in a pilot that was picked up and season 8 was originally renewed for only 8 episodes. I believe the order was expanded but all signs.point to a series finale at the end of season 8.

29. BuffyXO says:

Thank you for creating this information source. Many of us are finding much better shows on cable tv (e.g., Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, etc.) and knowing their renewal status is awesome.

I just hope that ABC Family renews Bunheads, as I adore the positivity of the show and strong female friendships. There are too many shows (Real Housewives from Where ever, The Bachelor) that show women as vindictive sucubi, we need complex female role models, who are amazingly talented and written as multifaceted people.

30. TobyG. says:

Bunheads MUST COME BACK for another season or 5!

31. nannarpite says:

Thanks for posting this info. It’s so difficult trying to find this stuff out, which is odd since most of the best shows on TV are on cable! :)

32. Samantha says:

Ahh! This is awesome, thanks! Especially helpful for finding season premiere dates!

33. Jessa says:

Was Underemployed cancelled? (MTV I believe)

34. Alicia says:

I love how every show in the PBS list is actually a British show. :) British TV FTW!

35. Kristi says:

The Lying Game needs to be renewed!

• Jacqi says:

My thoughts exactly. The Client List too. Done with Wives, havent even watched it a whole lot this season.

• Clueless says:

I am addicted to Lying Game and dying to know what’s happening next. I just hope they don’t cancel it. The storyline has sucked me in and the love story with Emma and Ethan has tons of chemistry. JMHO, plz don’t cancel. I’m fascinated to see what happens next.

• nelle says:

I loved the lying game just found out they arent renewing.

36. JJ says:

Hopefully The Lying Game and The Client List will both get renewed.

37. Nunaya_Bidness says:

Still bummed about Southland.

• Faye says:

REALLY!!!! Southland was amoung THE Best series ever. What’s wrong w/people!??!

• frances says:

I wish I knew why Southland was cancelled. It was the best show to come along in years.

• KYP says:

Southland being cancelled was one of the biggest tv disappointments this year for me! That was a great show, solid cast, and excellent writing. I’m the first to admit that we were inundated with police shows for awhile; Southland was miles ahead of the rest. I’m still done with CBS canceling CSI Miami!! I think they need to eliminate some of the trash that is really tv and give the viewers solid scripted shows. Thanks for this list.

38. Luke says:

You missed the most popular show in the world, Top Gear on BBC any status on that?

• Luke says:

I do not see Comedy Central either

• Jules says:

I don’t believe there is anything new to report on Top Gear yet. I’d check back. And they said they didn’t include every single cable show. Is there much else to report other then Futurama?

39. Cathy Viviano says:

I hope and pray that Lifetime does not cancel Army Wives. That’s the only good show on cable IMO.

The revival of Dallas will not be the same without the late great Larry Hagman.

40. Lilly says:

Thanks for doing this! It is RIDICULOUS how difficult it is to keep up with your favorite shows these days! I used to like the cable channels providing “off season” programming to the networks, but now there are NO seasons. They break everything up with “mid-season” breaks now – even within the off-season shows! Sheesh! I can’t keep up anymore! (This from a person who doesn’t have DVR and wonders how I would be able to have enough room with all the different shows coming and going all the time!)

• the girl says:

You’re right, it’s hard to keep up without a DVR. I find myself dropping shows because I don’t have time to stay current (like Pretty Little Liars), or I catch up later with a marathon (like I’m currently doing with Psych’s last season). Thank goodness for shows streaming online and On Demand channels or else I would really be in trouble!

• Lilly says:

Agreed. The only problem with that is I can’t even remember what I want to watch! And they take shows off for so long in MID-season, you forget to care!

41. Lisa says:

thank you!! so much harder to keep track of this stuff.

42. Melissa says:

woohoo! thanks, tvline! this is exactly what i’ve been looking for.

43. Andrew says:

For BBC America, there’s no information on “Wild Things with Dominic Monaghan”.

44. Truly Roxie says:

I am still really bummed that Burn Notice has been cancelled. It’s my favorite show on USA! :(

• Ike says:

It hasn’t been “canceled.” It is ending by the choice of its producers. It’s been on for seven seasons, so this is the natural end of its lifespan. Seven years for a TV program is like 80 or 90 years for a human being. I like the show too, but it’s time to let it go.

• Mary S says:

As long as they warned us in advance of the Burn Notice final season, and they don’t kill off any of the main characters, I’m ok with it…but, darn, what will I watch in its place??? House had the best series finale of any I’ve seen, but Leverage was decent, too. I really don’t know why Leverage had to go. I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!! It was like the Equalizer and Mission Impossible had a baby with a sense of humor. GREAT show…but no reasonable advance warning of its departure (three weeks is not enough!) … though they did leave it open for a spin-off, which gave me momentary hope.
        This is a tough year for me: Burn Notice, Dexter, the Borgias (and that is a shocker! – Not only no advance notice, they left it with stories to be completed!)…and I will dearly miss CSI:NY (no proper end for that one, either-Mac’s marriage proposal is not sufficient to wrap up a series) and to stop Smash on a cliff-hanger with cameos of happy couples and a production number was just lame!
        At least with BN and Dexter, we know this is the end. And, again, I do NOT want any of the main characters to be killed off!!!

• Kathie Menker says:

It was time for Burn Notice to go. It was one of my all-time favorites for years, but the storylines had gotten darker and darker since his brother’s death and it was harder to rationalize Michael as the good guy with all the mayhem associated with his behavior. I felt more and more wrung out after every episode and I got to the place where I didn’t look forward to the next one.
        I hated to see Maddie blow herself up, but I was glad to see Michael and Fiona happy together and caring for his nephew. In my imagination, they live happily ever after with no baddies ever finding them and threatening their happiness.
        This is the only show I ever watched regularly that i was relieved to see finish its run.

45. Muriel says:

Thank you very much for doing this TVLine!

46. Baileigh says:

It will be interesting to see how White Collar fares in the fall against the major network shows, especially if USA leaves it on Tuesday nights.

47. Elizabeth says:

I hope ABC Family will renew Bunheads and The Lying Game. I miss both shows terribly right now.

• Shira says:

Me too! At least if they want to drop off The Lying Game, they need to give the closure and not cliffhanger like winter finale! And Bunheads really deserve season 2 or even 5!! Anyway, thanks TVLine for this scorecard! Very helpful! :D

• Rachel says:

please let the lying game be renewed lol……. PLEASE

48. pcpurecommunity1234 says:

Where is Disney on here? I want Girl Meets World :(

49. Ed says:

Hoping TLG and Happily Divorced are renewed. Both have showed creative upticks in their respective seasons. IMO anyway