Was Community Too Ambitious? Vampire Moving Slower? TV's Steamiest Smooch? And More Qs!

The DeductionistWe’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Elementary, The Vampire Diaries, Community and Scandal!

1 | Did Elementary waste an opportunity to wow with its ho-hum post-Super Bowl episode? Even taking into consideration that they probably didn’t want to alienate new viewers, wouldn’t any of the show’s previous standalone cases have been better than that one?

RELATED | Super Bowl 2013: Winners and Losers

2 | Isn’t it weird how crazy Downton Abbey’s Daisy is about Alfred when, really, he’s just a taller, ginger version of William, the late husband she never much fancied?

himym3 | What did Ryan Gosling do to How I Met Your Mother to be left off the list of possible Canadians Robin Daggers’ song was about?

4 | When Switched at Birth star Vanessa Marano told TVLine that Regina would be the most unstable this season, she wasn’t kidding, was she?! No signing. No job. No Angelo. And now, no sobriety!

5 | How can Bunheads‘ Sasha afford that spacious apartment?!

6 | Why aren’t more of you watching the charming Carrie Diaries? And for those who are, isn’t it hard to imagine this sweet, kind girl growing up into Sex and the City‘s Ms. Bradshaw?

7 | Wasn’t Bones‘ “Smackie Kennedy” — with her roller skates, drunkenness and Booth-kissing — a lot more fun in one hour than her “alter ego” Angela has been all season?

RELATED | Bones‘ Emily Deschanel Previews Brennan’s Brush With Death and a Possible Proposal

8 | If there was an Emmy for Best Symbolic Performance by a Taxidermized Animal on a Ridiculous Reality Show, which Bachelor prop from this week’s Montana lodge visit would be the front-runner: The dead pheasant that foretold how yet another one of the “ladies” was about to fall; the fox that represented crazy, predatory Tierra; or the roaring bear that helped bid adieu to rabble-rousing Robin?

bachelor

9 | Are you surprised Smash didn’t cut or rework the scene where Karen has Derek listen via iPhone to Jimmy, after seeing Nashville do the exact same scene four months ago? And how dazzling was guest star Mara Davi as Daisy, the Broadway actress/Pilates instructor who joined the sexual harassment suit against Derek, in just a few brief minutes of airtime? Can we start a petition to make hers a recurring gig — if only to see her reduce the cocky director to a drunken bundle of insecurities?

PHOTOS | Castle First Look: Rick Meets His Father!

10 | Is The Mindy Project just going to act like Amanda Setton’s sassy receptionist never existed? Also, wasn’t this week’s installment Chris Messina’s best and most hilarious to date? And which was the better sight gag: Danny passed out on the office floor in his briefs or B.J. Novak’s Jamie trying to Heimlich himself on the parking meter?

idoltao27511 | Was American Idol willfully trying to frustrate us all by letting us get attached to adorable, talented Nate Tao, only to eliminate him during the Hollywood Week final solo round without showing an corroborating footage of a vocal collapse? Sure, the show does this every year with one or two contestants, but doesn’t this case seem to sting extra hard?

12 | Of all the “gasp-worthy” Arrow twists we cooked up in our heads, was the one they ended with kinda underwhelming? (Like, what, he’s gonna kill his mom?) Also, can we assume that Laurel has totally been recognizing her ex’s stubble poking out from the hood? And was this the first episode to feature a fully-clothed Oliver from beginning to end? If so, are we OK with that?

13 | Joke-for-joke, is there a funnier comedy than Suburgatory right now? And wanna bet if Logo started airing Body Talk with Ryan Shay, it’d pull a number?

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Scandal, Bones, Big Bang, Grimm, Once, Spartacus and More!

14 | At this point, is there any hope of Nashville salvaging Rayna and Teddy’s marriage? (Should they even try?) And this one is a toughie, folks: Was the impetuous Deacon/Rayna liplock as ssssmolderin‘ as New Girl‘s Nick/Jess? (And when can Scarlett/Gunnar take a crack at one?)

15 | Has there been a more likeable group of finalists in Top Chef history?

Into the Wild16 | Remember when we were worried that The Vampire Diaries was going through too much story, too fast? Well… how do we get it moving again, so we can get to the cure already?

17 | Whether or not you feel like Glee‘s Finn kissing Emma was in character, can we agree that Jayma Mays was pretty terrific in portraying the bride-to-be’s pre-marital freakout? (And while we’re on the subject of things that happened at McKinley, has there been a bigger wardrobe misfire this season than Blaine’s too-big leather cap and studded jacket?)

18 | Does anybody else sympathize with Grey’s Anatomy’s Alana? Wouldn’t a busload of toddlers be easier to whip into shape than the staff of Seattle Grace?

19 | Was Scandal almost as LOL as it was OMG? Between Abby’s sex tapes (“Add ‘em to the stack,” then Huck’s look) and the Cyrus/James strip-down, that was some funny, funny stuff. And were you hoping Abby was telling David the truth when she said she didn’t steal the Cytron memory card?

RELATED | Scandal Post Mortem: Shonda Rhimes Defends Killer Twist, Weighs In on Fitz’s Shocking Decision

20 | Did The Big Bang Theory just give Raj his best B-story in, like, ages? That said, were you a big bit bummed to see bits of Mrs. Wolowitz? And as Facebook follower James noted: “Don’t you find it completely unbelievable that Leonard would be weeks behind on Walking Dead and years behind on Harry Potter?”

Community Season 4 Spoilers21 | Was Community too ambitious with its premiere, barely brushing up against such potent fodder as Hunger Games, a multi-cam format and kiddie-show animation?

22 | Will Parks and Recreation‘s Ben ever be able to forgive the calzone gods and open up his Lo-Cal Calzone Zone eatery?

23 | To whomever decided it was a great idea to create so much animosity between our beloved Jim and Pam in The Office‘s final season — and final string of episodes — we again ask: Why?!

24 | Can every intense, moody Beauty and the Beast episode please end with Kristin Kreuk doing girly karaoke?

25 | If that cola company is going to (grossly) overexpose a commercial starring Sofia Vergara, can it at least not be painfully unfunny?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 20ish Questions, Burning Questions, Commentary

1. Kev says:

re: “Don’t you find it completely unbelievable that Leonard would be weeks behind on Walking Dead and years behind on Harry Potter?” Not at all. I’m a geek/nerd, but I despise Zombies and won’t watch anything to do with them, I’ve only read the first two HP books, and have only seen the last 2 or 3 HP movies straight through, and only bits and pieces of the earlier movies when my kids watch them. I’ve only read the first book in the GoT series, and only watched a few episodes of the first season of the show.

• Lara says:

I found it more surprising that penny had been into HP and had read all the books or movies.

• Mike says:

You’re missing out, because if you are watching it for TWD for zombie, you’re watching it wrong, Zombies have taken the back burner this season, to the much more entertaining human threat. There is so much more to TWD than zombies.

• taliesin says:

Harry Potter has been referenced on episodes in earlier seasons – at least the movies have – so I find it unlikely that Leonard wouldn’t have known about Dumbledore’s death long before he started reading the novels. Of course the writers often “forget” earlier episodes’ information to try and achieve whatever goal they’re shooting for in a current episode. I can easily see someone falling behind on the Walking Dead, though.
      If I were going to find anything unbelievable about TBBT it would be all the hot women that go for him. When the show started he had only dated Joyce Kim – and she only dated him because she was a spy and wanted his rocket fuel research. Since then Leonard has gotten Leslie, Penny, Priya, Alice, and had Alex hitting on him. He really is the king of the nerds. :)

• Jason geller says:

Kev , you sound like a nerd right now.

• Tina says:

Obviously Leonard was into the Zombies otherwise would not have cared about the spoiler, I find the writing off because they go to the comic book store all of the time, Leonard would have already known that Lori dies.

• Emily says:

I don’t watch TWD at all and I knew about Lori’s death.
      I despise Harry Potter and I knew that Harry and Ginny wound up together.

So yes, I found it totally unbelievable.

And obviously, he is a fan, because he complained about spoiler alert. So this part of your statement doesn’t apply:
      “Being a Geek or a Nerd doesn’t mean you’re into absolutely everything all the other people are fans of, it just means you’re passionate about the things you *are* a fan of.”

2. Ussina says:

21…ahahah i loved the karaoke scene!!! I think beauty and the beast is getting better and better!!! Can’t wait for next ep…and of course looking forward for more fun scenes!!!

3. Kay says:

Yes, Ang as roller derby queen was more fun than Ang has been all season. Was very much afraid of that scene, but it was played well, Ang still has some latent feelings towards Booth and I was fearful where they were going with this. Not that he would reciprocate but just making it awkward between the bffs. Always wanted someone to hit on Booth and for Brennan to know about it, but never wanted it to be Ang. jmo

4. wrstlgirl says:

Why do you hate Chicago Fire?

• Tarc says:

Because the acting is abysmal, and the scripts are dull. But the leads can keep taking their shirts off every episode… that improves things somewhat (which is not a compliment).

5. Meg says:

Ryan Gosling would have only been 16 when the Robin Sparkles video came out and had only been on MMC by then. He wasn’t that popular then.

• Yara says:

Yes! I was thinking the exact same thing and thought it was completely logical!

• mia says:

Technically true, but if you asked any Canadian in that day (esp the teenagers) we knew who Ryan Gosling was. So I do think not including him was an oversight

• RockGolf says:

…and Danny Gallivan (play-by-play guy for the Montreal Canadiens on English TV) would have been about 60. Toller Cranston in 1996 would have been 45. And gay.

6. bigdede says:

So glad that question regarding Daisy was asked. I thought the same thing. Alfred is just a ginger William. They are exactly alike but Alfred does have a little more personality.

When Huck gave Abby that look and she called him a perv, that was the funniest part of the episode. The fact that Huck, of all people, could get freaked out about something is what got me laughing. Seeing Cyrus pale flesh was not amusing neither was James man boobs.

7. Jake says:

#10. I have been wondering that myself. Honestly, I preferred her to the other girl — who i find a little creepy and they already have that quirky, creepy character covered with Morgan.

8. K says:

Totally agree on Angela. I liked and enjoyed Smackie more than I have Angela in a years.

9. Brandy says:

4. Totally
    5.i guess her parents her parents pay for it and didnt make her come with one of them
    6.I am and I like it a lot.
    16.i think itll speed up very soon.To Me, im suprised theyre already looking for the cure/on the island cause it feels more like a season finale thing rather than midseason.
    25 ITA
    14 I hope not.Let Teddy/Peggy be together & Rayna/Deacon.That kiss was hot.

10. ... says:

5: They made mention of her having a credit card from her parents, but yeah, the whole storyline is absurd, even for Bunheads.

6: I can believe that this Carrie became the Carrie of early Sex. This Carrie becoming the Carrie of the second movie is a little sad.

13: When it’s on its game, it’s definitely one of the funniest shows on TV. It’s too inconsistent and problematic (the adult storylines are much weaker, the wealth/class humor) to be in the conversation for best comedy, though.

19: re: Abby: Absolutely. I appreciate the moral gray areas the show gets into, but it’d be nice to have someone remotely “good” to root for. And all the Olivia worship from the other members of Pope & Associates is getting to be a little much, particularly from sycophantic Harrison.

• rowan77 says:

Re; Bunheads – exactly. Why on earth hasn’t she moved into Fanny’s? Fanny has a large house and what parents would let their teenage daughter live alone with zero supervision from any adults at all? I can see Sasha wanting her own apartment or even trying to secretly get one behind her parents’ back, but this particular set up is so contrived it really detracts from the show.

11. nothing…..will ever….match that Jess/Nick kiss because unlike Raina and Deacons the two have insane chemistry, their kiss was organic,passionate and shocking. though i love raina and deacon i think the chemistry is just not there i like liam and raina though….again Jess and Nick kiss…one for the books

12. Mike says:

On Community, I completely agree, it was perhaps too ambitious, and it came off as they were trying too hard, I still enjoyed the episode, but it was too ambitious for the premiere. Still love the Greendale 7 though.

• kavyn says:

I disagree, I think the showrunners tried their best to introduce all the storylines they wanted to. Don’t forget we only have 13 episodes this season, so things need to pick up a little quicker.

• Mike says:

I didn’t say i didn’t like it, just that it may have been too ambitious of an outing for a premiere.

• Mike says:

After watching it a second time I disagree as well, it was just the right amount if ambitious it wasn’t perfect, but with Harmon it wasn’t perfect either, contrary to what a lot of fans say, Harmon created some duds as well. Community babies was a highlight.

• kavyn says:

I think the episode was a bit ambitious, but only because they stuffed too much into it. If they only focused on Hunger Deans and Abed, I think it would have been fine.

• Beth says:

I wish they would have done a better parody of the Hunger Games, I feel like that had potential to be comedic gold, but with everything else going on, it fell back to B (possibly C) story at best.

13. mia says:

I’m glad the post-superbowl episode of elementary sucked. Due to the epic time delay I couldn’t watch it. And since they won’t reair it, I’m glad I didn’t miss anything important

• I had my DVR set to record it at its scheduled time, then I recorded the two shows after it – just in case there was a time delay…The episode wasn’t really worth that effort though. So, if you had to miss one, this was the one to miss.

• TVPeong says:

Even the regular Thursday episode of Sherlock was better. John Hannah was an amazing guest star. The story was more interesting. The conflict with the drugs was better than the conflicy of some random lady said that I will always be a screw up.

14. KCC says:

1. I’m glad someone else thought that this episode of Elementary was more boring than usual. CBS really made a mistake with that one.

12. Yeah, I was expecting a bigger twist, possibly involving Tommy Merlin and his dad.

19. I was hoping that she didn’t take it too. That maybe Huck had gotten to it so that she wouldn’t have to do it. I liked Abby and David.

• Alan says:

ive got to agree about the plot twist. i had crazy scenarios running around my head from the moment i read the interview with amell, it actually got me thinking they could do something crazy and have laurel discover who the hood is but in the end they went with a pretty safe cliffhanger. didnt mind though because manu bennet was fantastic as deathstroke and that cancelled out anything negative for the episode to me.

• Emily says:

12. The best twist was Slade Wilson. The ending was, well. He’s not going to kill his mother, so… not really seeing why it was hailed as “gasp-worthy.”

15. mia says:

I loved the kareoke at the end of Beauty and the Beast! It was great to see Cat having fun and hanging out with her girlfriends. Definitely want more of that. And I’m looking forward to when Tess is brought into the circle of secrets

16. Lily says:

There’s no comparison to do, BOTH kisses were super hot, Nick and Jess that was wild and cute and Deacon and Rayna that was hot and steamy…

17. Nan says:

9. Not sure why the hate for Derek. Last season the only thing Smash had going for it was the chemistry between he and Karen. And now they bring in a new love interest who looks like a pimply faced teenager. I probably won’t be watching much more — sad because I enjoyed it last year even when it was a train-wreck.

18. Rachel says:

#17. Jayma is flawless. Ryan Murphy doesn’t give her near enough screen time. Nominate her for Performer of the Week after that super realistic pre-wedding freak out.

23. PREACH! They are killing me with the Jim/Pam storyline. But I hate it just enough to love it?

• rowan77 says:

23. I think that’s a real testament to how much we love the characters Jim and Pam. They haven’t had any real blow-ups during their marriage and are due. As much as it’s unsettling to see them fight so close to the end of the series, it’s actually genius of the writers to add uncertainty. It gets people to tune in and watch. Jim and Pam love each other completely. He’s been taking her for granted because of the travel and stress and she’s too sweet to tell him to knock it off. You know it’ll get resolved. They’re Jim & Pam.

19. Sarah says:

That you for calling out that TERRIBLE Pepsi commercial! After having to watch it about 50 times so I could catch up on the fantastic Lizzie Bennett Diaries, it makes me not want to catch up on Modern Family.

And….The Office needs to stop destroying all that is good on the show. First Jim & Pam, now Andy. STOP. NOW. PLEASE!

20. Bobby Qualman says:

On TBBT, I don’t find it hard to believe that Leonard has fallen behind on TWD and HP. I have almost nothing going on in my life and still manage to miss episodes of my favorite TV shows and don’t want to continue watching unless I watch them in order. And, not exactly geeky, but still a point to be made, when Sex and The City: The Movie came out, I bought the entire series so I could watch it before I saw the movie. So if someone like me, who has plenty of free time to watch things, manages to miss episodes, then it is entirely plausible that Leonard, with a career which he would actually have to devote time to outside the office, and all the shenanigans that happen with him and his friends, would fall behind on episodes of his favorite shows or films. And with a roommate like Sheldon, who is very against watching things out of order, I don’t think Leonard would even be able to watch things out of order.

21. Kim R says:

7. Angela was hilarious.
    8. I find it more annoying that they are turning this Bachelor show into some sort of Survivor for singles. This is the first time I’ve watched so maybe every season is like this.
    A shout out to Selma for not jumping into the freezing lake. Woot woot! :)
    12. Totally underwhelmed. :(

22. Jasonbres says:

Here’s my question: “Why, Tina Cohen-Chang, why?”

23. Mo says:

On the same wave length as you on Blaine, who is no Freddie Mercury. He looked like the long-lost Taxi Driver character from The Village People.

24. SpikeGhost says:

I’m sad they got rid of Amanda Setton on the Mindy Project. I really liked her.

25. Elyse says:

1) I was thinking it would be the best episode yet. the post Super Bowl elementary was just eh.
    4) At the end of Mondays episode I was so pissed at Regina. she should know better!
    5) In the beginning wasn’t Sasha supposed to be the mean girl?
    6) I didn’t watch SATC but I am LOVING the Carrie Diaries :)
    7) Angela rocked in Mondays episode!
    10) Now that you mention it I totally forgot about her. well played Mindy Project.
    12) I kept expecting something crazy to happen and at the end I was thinking “that’s it?”
    13) Suburgatory has been on point this season.
    14) After this weeks episode I’m officially Team Deacon/Rayna. I hate Teddy :(
    16) TVD has been just awful this season. Not feeling it at all. But I keep watching it out of loyalty to the show.
    18) No she’s awful I hate her. I wish she had been on the plane.

• Emily says:

1. The Red Team episode was better. That one at least had a kick-ass tortoise named Clyde. Even lamer was that they started with Sherlock and strippers, which had nothing to do with the actual case, just to haul in the Super Bowl crowd. Alias did the scantily clad thing, and they did it better.

• Elyse says:

the Red Team episode was definitely better! I thought the strippers were stupid and out of no where… I could have lived without seeing the post Super Bowl episode!!

26. Sara says:

9) I don’t watch SMASH, but what did NASHVILLE do with the iphone? Can’t remember :(

27. Jared says:

I LOVED last nights Beauty & the Beast and I too second karaoke ending each episode. I liked that it showed a softer side to Cat who is usually very tough. Btw..how cute was Vincent in his sweats and maroon hoodie?? He’s giving Oliver Queen a run for title of sexiest man on the CW and Vincent’s usually never naked.

28. John Berggren says:

I think the new folks at Community wanted viewers to know in episode one that they weren’t leaving behind the “out there” nature of the show that we’ve come to love.

29. Deena says:

Drunk Angela was so funny. She always thought Booth was hot so when she asked for one more kiss I was dying laughing because he totally called her out on it and then she just went on her way.

Wasn’t crazy about this week’s Suburgatory but I’ve been singing “the Chinese chicken” song for weeks. It is a very underrated show.

30. emma says:

The Nick and Jess long-awaited “I saw through space and time for a minute” fairy-tale kiss is not even COMPARABLE to that long-expected “I’m done talking” elevator smooch Deacon and Rayna shared. Please!

31. Ann says:

#1-I agree. Whoever chose to air that episode of Elementary to air after the Super Bowl needs to be fired. I mean, geez, just because it had those two prostitute dancing at the beginning doesn’t mean it’s gonna help them get more viewers. As I’ve stated before, they really should have aired that Sebastian Moran/Moriarty episode instead. Everyone familiar with Sherlock Holmes knows about his famous nemesis, Moriarty. That episode was probably the best they had all season. It was good enough to keep regular viewers and good enough to entice new viewers with the introduction of that story arc with Moriarty being the killer of Irene Adler. The episode that aired instead was a HUGE mistake.

32. Tom Charles says:

~
    Not be very well known till after 1996.
    ~
    Since I never did start watching Nashville I didn’t see it first go around. I think they were right to keep it though as it makes sense. In this age of phones everywhere, of course all branches of the music industry are going to use it. And I know not of Mara Davi but the scene was quite good and I’d be in favor of more of her,
    ~
    Yes, it’s called Community. As for Body Talk on Logo, I’m sure it would do decent.
    ~
    Emma’s what got me watching the show in the first place. It hasn’t been the same since she’s been reduced to recurring. And for me, the biggest misfire has been the hats Marley seems to insist on wearing. They’re as bad as Julia’s scarves on Smash
    ~
    Yes the Raj story was great and I loved how they handled Howard’s mom. As for Leonard, I’d say yeah it’s weird for him to be behind on Walking Dead, but I can forgive Harry Potter.
    ~
    I for one loved the premiere and hated that it came 3 months, 2 weeks, and six days after it should have. While I agree all three could have been more, the only way to do that would be spread it over three episodes, and with only 13 guaranteed…
    ~
    I agree, that whole storyline’s been a bummer. What drew so many to the show in the first place was their relationship, and now to put it through this is just mean. Also, at leas give us an update on what Michael and Holly are doing.
    ~
    Are we finally starting to realize the Office Clone Modern Family isn’t as great as everyone thinks it is? Gloria’s become grating on the show and that commercial is an extension of it.

33. Alan says:

of course it was unbelievable that leonard would be so far behind on geek culture, those characters have been out of character for years now, since around about the time the writers decided it would be easier to make jokes that poke fun at nerds rather than make jokes which nerds can find funny as well as the general audience.
    community was right on track for me, its been their thing to do lots of references in an episode since the beginning and this was just more of that.

34. Alichat says:

2. Yes….guess she fancies gingers!
    12. Yes, I think so, I think so, maybe
    13. No, there isn’t. Most likely.
    18. No, I will be happy when she’s gone.
    19. Yes! The strip-down was both funny, startling, and emotional. I could care less about Abby.
    24. Personally, I think she needs to stop talking to her partner and sister about Vincent.

35. Whatever says:

6.The last Sex in the City Movie ruined me for ANYTHING to do with Carrie.

36. Drew says:

I didn’t read anything about this week’s episode of Arrow before it aired, so maybe my expectations weren’t set to “be stunned”… but the final moments of the episode had me saying “Holy crap!” out loud. No, he won’t kill his own mother, but it was a pretty awesome moment nonetheless. Very well executed.

37. Crystal says:

Deacon/Reyna was definitely hot but it’s been a season & a half wait for Nick/Jess!

38. Melody says:

Who else wants to see a spin-off of Supernatural staring Aaron and the Golem?

• Alan says:

yes, yes, so much yes. the entire time they were onscreen i was left thinking a buddy cop show about these two in the supernatural world would be amazing. i reckon it could work great as a half hour comedy.

39. Beth says:

#13 YES! I wish more people watched Suburgatory, it is amazingly quirky and funny.

40. Britta Unfiltered says:

20. Oh yes. I was annoyed by that.
    21. Sigh. Harmon, we have problems.

41. Ruby says:

On the Jim and Pam thing, I have a theory. They’re going to start showing the Office workers reacting to the “show” they’ve been filming this entire time, right? So I think they’re creating conflict between Jim & Pam and then they’ll see the early video of their courtship and it’ll almost be like re-living the whole thing for the fans at the end. That’s my guess. I hope I’m right.

42. Tarc says:

5) Parental guilt – and lots of it. 6) Yes, I’m watching. It’s quite good. And Young!Carrie is dead on for older!Carrie. 9) Not enough people watch Nashville for it to matter (not that it mattered anyway, or the episode was probably already in the can). 16) Can we get rid of the Originals already and get into an interesting plot? Getting recently all-grown-up Jeremy out of his shirt every week is a treat, but I’m so tried of Klaus and the (awful) way they write him (the eldest vampire), I find it a chore to wade through his scenes. 17) I adore Jayma Mays. 20) BBT – the best comedy on Tv by miles. 25) Can Sophia Vergara just go away entirely. She’s awful in absolutely everything. She’s a channel-cager in this household.

43. Angela says:

11: I missed that part of it all this week, but “Idol” often likes to frustrate viewers, so I can’t say I’m that surprised.
    17: I’ve always liked Emma. She’s definitely been one of my favorite characters on “Glee”. That said, this whole kissing Finn thing? No. Just…no.
    21: Yeah, it definitely tried to cram a LOT of stuff in. Some of it worked, some of it didn’t-it was almost like everyone was trying so hard to prove that the show was still as crazy as ever. Certainly, I love “Community” for its craziness, and I’m all for the wacky episodes and funny gags and parodies and such. Just ease up on things a notch, new people, okay? Let some of the stories breathe and space themselves out. Do that, and I think we should be fine.
    23: I’ve yet to catch up properly on this season’s “Office” episodes, but I’ve been hearing about this whole mess involving Jim and Pam, and based off that, yeah, your question is also mine.

44. Renee says:

24. Yes I did enjoy the karaoke. Nice light moment.

45. Garnet074 says:

It’s super hard for me to care about the Carrie Diaries for the same reason I can’t care about any prequel: I know how it ends. I already know what happens to Carrie. I know who she grows up to be and even marries. So working up the investment to even attempt to care what Teen Carrie does is next to impossible. Why care about any relationship (romantic or non)? I know who her best friends wind up being and hos her romances all turn out. It’s kind of pointless.

Loving Arrow and am super excited about next week after learning there’s Felicity/Oliver stuff in there. They have unexpectedly awesome chemistry.

Never liked Angela on Bones. She’s a total downer.

And YES on The Vampire Diaries. Love the show (and the Damon/Elena storyline) but enough already. Find the cure and quit dragging your fangs. I’m getting bored.

46. Emily says:

agree so much with elementary, I mean it definitly wasn’t the worst episode of the season, but it felt slow, it felt like the pilot, which I get, but the show has gotten so much better since then, or if they still wanted to do a standalone episode, couldn’t they at least put a few explosions or something? it felt slow based on my expectations

47. Sims says:

23. WHHHHYYYYYYYY????? I don’t understand why they’re doing this to jim and pam. It’s so out of character and incredibly frustrating for the viewer.

48. TomTom says:

#17 No. I know some of you writers are a bit young, but Hello! Freddy Mercury, biggest male Diva of the 70′s?

49. Winnie says:

#2 – Yes! That bothers me every time Daisy is clearly mooning over Alfred, when she seemed to lack an attraction to William.

#17 – Yes! My mind immediately went to the amazing voice of Freddie Mercury in his biker hat and jacket, but on Blaine it (and yes, I consider it based on the size) just looked like he was playing dress up rather than presenting himself as a Diva/Divo.

#19 – I did kind of hope Abby was telling the truth, but after she revealed she had it, I had this conflicted respect for what she’d just done.

#21 – Yes, there was a lot going on, but I was so glad it was back and that the Dean had costume changes that I let it go. So glad Community and its plots was trending so much!

#22 – I certainly hope so – Ben’s love of calzones is endearing to me like Dennis’ love of Steve Winwood on It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia!