Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on NCIS, Bones, Nikita, Community, Scandal, Glee, Good Wife and More!

blog_aa_1.22.13Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hello? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Can you finally rule out Booth and Brennan on Bones as the couple behind your Blind Item — despite what David Boreanaz just told you guys? —Michelle
Ausiello: Not commenting on the Blind Item. But when we presented Emily Deschanel with her costar’s curious quotes, it took her a moment, but then she got on track with what he had said.Ohhhhh. Yeah, we definitely have an episode where we’re at odds with each other,” she confirmed. As colleagues or as a couple? “Personally,” she clarified, “but then it trickles into the professional. It’s complicated!” Deschanel also elaborated on the springtime time travel episode teased in Inside Line. “[The victim] attempted to travel through time, and we’re wondering if that’s how he died,” she said. “And then we find another body and wonder if that’s actually him from the future, coming back. It opens a whole big discussion!”

Question: Alison Brie previously said something happens between Jeff and Annie during Community‘s  fourth season. Any idea of what that something might be? —Aurore
Ausiello: I could be wrong, but I’m thinking that something might be… marriage! (Albeit a fake, fantasy marriage — but a marriage nonetheless.) Speaking of Community, I’ve seen the show’s long-awaited Feb. 7 season premiere — and it’s good. Like, really good. Like, you’d-almost-never-know-Dan-Harmon-left good. I also screened a second Season 4 installment — the one set at a Comic-Con-esque convention — and that episode was… um… how shall I put this…  [crickets] Did I mention the premiere is good?

Question: Scandal is my favorite show on TV right now — it’s like my TV crack. Do you have any scoop for the rest of the season? —Nicole
Ausiello: If you suspect that Gregg Henry’s days as the ever-conspiring Hollis Doyle are numbered, now that would-be presidential assassin Becky has been captured, think again. “Hollis is a tremendously entertaining fellow,” Jeff Perry, who plays Cyrus, notes, “so I’ve got a feeling that Shonda [Rhimes], for sheer diabolical entertainment value, is going to somehow have him stay connected” to the canvas.

RELATED | Scandal Scoop: Shonda Rhimes Weighs In on the Big Fitz Twist!

Question: I have a question for your Ask Ausiello segment. Do you have any scoop on 2 Broke Girls? —Caroline
Ausiello: Ask Ausiello is actually more of a column than a segment, so there’s that. To answer your Q — do you want the bad news about the Broke Girls, or the worse news? For one, they’re going to be sued when a customer slips in their store. Adding insult to the injury: You didn’t really think these two splurged on, like, insurance, did you?

Question: Please tell me you have scoop on Nikita. —Patricia
Ausiello: I have scoop on Nikita. Even though it seems like the Division team has appeased the POTUS, exec producer Craig Silverstein maintains that the “threat has not been completely and utterly” neutralized. “It’s been turned [down] from ‘medium’ down to ‘simmer,'” he adds. “[But] then in Episode 10 a new development pumps up on that front.” Bonus Scoop: In the coming months, two people we care about will find themselves with gunshot wounds — albeit for very different reasons.

Question: I’m hooked on Chicago Fire! Can you give this Mrs. Severide wannabe a little inside scoop? —Nicole
Ausiello: The rookie drama will be delving into the mysterious circumstances surrounding the death of Mills’ (Charlie Barnett) late firefighter father. “As we learned early in the season, his father’s shield is hanging on the wall of badges of fallen firefighters,” notes exec producer Derek Haas. “We’re going to learn more about why his father’s shield is up there, and in doing so, learn more about Boden (Eamonn Walker) who served with his father and Kelly’s dad (Treat Williams), who were all there at the same time.”

GONEQuestion: From your friends in Texas — got any Abby-related NCIS scoop? —Jackie
Ausiello: Abby’s debuting a provocative new look in the Feb. 5 episode — and we’ve got your exclusive first look at her extreme hair makeover (see photos, above and to the right). What’s the 411 on her crazy ‘do? According to an NCIS insider, Abby reveals that she recently came upon her Grandpa Sciuto’s homemade pomade recipe. And I think you can figure out what happened next.

VIDEO | NCIS Exclusive: A Blast From the Past Knocks Abby Off Her ‘A’ Hame

Question: Beggars can’t be choosers, nor can they be picky. So I’ll take anything NCIS-related you have. — Marilyn
Ausiello: Actually, I happen to have a killer spoiler for you – a serial killer spoiler, to be exact. In an upcoming episode, your favorite agents team up with D.C. Metro to bring down a mass murderer. But the partnership will be almost as tough to manage as the case will be to close – especially for the lead detective, who is very “one for all, all for one” until he thinks the feds have backstabbed him. (Oh, and check back soon: You’re gonna wanna know who the show casts as both the detective and his sidekick, a forensic scientist – both characters could recur.)

Question: Got any scoop on Raising Hope, one of the most underrated shows on TV? —Rebecca
Ausiello: Get ready for Raising Hope: The Musical… er, Musicals! In not one but two (consecutive) episodes, the show is gonna go all Glee on us. First up is “The Old Girl,” in which Virginia, undercover as a co-ed (don’t ask!), accidentally wins the affections of a member of the Cliff Notes, a college acapella group. The following week, in “Burtmitzvah,” the owner of Natesville’s deli tries to explain to Burt – via song, of course! – what it means to be Jewish. Mazeltov!

Question: I am dying for some Rayna-Deacon scoop! Please tell me good things are coming for my favorite Nashville couple ! – Hilla
Ausiello: Would you settle for some scoop on a character we’ve never met before? Ozzy – who’ll appear in at least five episodes – is a superhot former junkie who now helps others walk the straight and narrow. Which, to my thinking, means he’s destined to save Juliette’s mom… or be ruined by her. Either way, good times, right?

Question: Any scoop for me on Banshee? Love the smokin’ hot chemistry between Carrie and Lucas. —Olivia
Ausiello: As exec producer Greg Yaitanes explains, the Cinemax drama is “not a ‘will they or won’t they’ show.” Having said that, the former House EP reveals, “Episodes 7 and 8 tackle the Lucas/Carrie chemistry head on… with an added Banshee twist. In the meantime, Lucas will be busy with the ladies of Banshee County.”

Question: So maybe it is the fact that I am currently six months pregnant, but is it as obvious to the rest of the world as it is to me that Aria has a bun in the oven on Pretty Little Liars? —Ashley
Ausiello: No word yet on whether Aria is carrying her own little one, but get this: “Ezra will find out that he has a son” in an upcoming episode, which provides “a nice family moment between him, Aria and [his child] Malcolm,” shares exec producer I. Marlene King. Of course, Ezra won’t immediately discover how long Aria kept this secret form him — but the truth will eventually come out. Still, when all is said and done, “the ‘Ezria’ story will end in a very interesting place this year,” adds King. “It’s kind of a full-circle moment.” Which means that the whole family will end up making out in the bathroom of a bar, right?

Question: Considering what an evil wench Alison turned out to be, why does anyone on Pretty Little Liars even care who killed her at this point? —Tracy
Ausiello: “That’s something I would like to explore in Season 4,” notes King. “To go back to some of the moments where we realize why the girls were attracted to Alison — because she wasn’t pure evil and it does seem like [she is] in Season 3. We’re now seeing her darker, mean girl side. But there’s definitely a flashback coming up on Season 3B where we see a more vulnerable side of Alison.”

Question: Very excited that Zach Woods is returning to The Office. Got any intel about what triggers Gabe’s reappearance? —Richard
Ausiello: Word around Dunder M is that Andy intentionally brings him back to stir up some conflict in the office.

Question: I heard there is something huge coming up on The Good Wife later this season. Any clues? —Aidyn
Ausiello: I heard the same thing. I suspect we both have a subscription to Australia’s TV Week, in which Julianna Margulies was recently quoted as saying that something “very big” goes down in the spring, adding, “I have been sworn to secrecy. In fact, none of the rest of the cast knows either.” Margulies told the mag that series creators Robert and Michelle King “asked me if I approved” before they moved forward with the hush-hush plot. “You won’t really see what happens until Episode 20,” she said. “But we’re leading up to that moment. So it’s very exciting for me.” My guess? There’s a shake-up coming at Lockhart and Gardner. What do you think Margulies is referring to?

Question: I may be in the minority, but I’m digging Jake and Marley on Glee. Any midseason scoop on those crazy lovebirds? —Amy
Ausiello: Per Jacob Artist, “There’s going to be a lot of really cool developments for Jake and Marley” in the next batch of episodes. “Their relationship, in a general sense, is going to be explored even more. Lots of sweet moments.” Bonus Scoop: The pair will perform a duet of Christina Perri’s “A Thousand Years.”

Question: These photos floating around of Sue in a wedding gown on Glee have me a little worried, since I was under the impression the big wedding coming up involved Will and Emma. How certain are you that we’ll get a ‘Wemma’ union this season? —Joy
Ausiello:  I’m 97 percent certain.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Megan Masters)

1. Fer says:

glee needs to end already, the writes have run out of good stories

2. I love the NCIS scoops, don’t get me wrong but we just had a HUGE Tiva moment one week ago and have hardly heard any follow up. Give me something!

• Lauren says:

Heaven forbid there is a scoop about a non-Tiva character. The comments are really getting borderline rude here.

• Danyelle says:

ITA. The “entitlement” thing is wearing thin. Let them do the scoops they have, lord knows no other sites even bother with our NCIS.

3. kat says:

There was a spoiler elsewhere about someone surprising ending up on the wrong end of Alex’s gun in episode 16 of Nikita. I’m guessing that’s one of the gunshot wounds. I’m kind of hoping Alex has to shoot Sean (non-fatally) to save him, as a call back to the “Nothing says I love you like a bullet to a non-essential area” “Well then honey why haven’t you shot me yet?” joke earlier in the season.

4. Bob says:

Uh oh… Are you trying to say that the Comic-Con episode of Community was bad?

• Lauren says:

This needs to be cleared up ASAP! *frantic heart beats*

• jim says:

i watched the same screener today and didn’t think the comic-con ep was *bad* but it’s pretty meh. the premiere was very funny tho, and cleverly addresses everyone’s fears about the show being changed.

5. rflairfan says:

On Good Wife maybe she is pregnant. If none of the other cast know. Maybe she learns it alone and hasn’t told Peter. I don’t want her to be pregnant even if it it Peter’s.

• A says:

Maybe Alicia becomes a name partner at the firm. Or maybe there might be another coup and she’s apart of it and gets in. I don’t know, it doesn’t seem like something she’d do but I can’t seem to think of anything else right now.

• Ryan says:

I’m wondering if she might be poached. They keep mentioning that lately, how you’re not trusted if you jump ship and stuff. Maybe the hammer is coming down on the firm and she accepts Canning’s job offer from last season. If she becomes a partner, then at least Christine Baranski or Josh Charles would know about the storyline because their characters would have to be directly involved – and that doesn’t seem like a story that needs to be kept secret anyway. If Alicia were to leave Lockhart/Gardner, then that would be a major development. Huge, even. But, of course, there is the pregnancy possibility. I’d be okay with anything because I trust the writers with Alicia’s storylines 100%. They have yet to let me down when it comes to her character.

• Deion says:

I have to assume that Canning will only agree to the debt extension if Will or Diane step down and put Alicia as a managing partner.

• cp1945 says:

I agree with this, except with 3 managing partners a tie can be broken. This also gives Canning leverage over Alicia. I would love to see the dynamics between Will, Diane and Alicia on critical decisions!

• A says:

I think that would be really interesting seeing as how Alicia in the past has vocally disapproved of several of Will’s decisions as well as actions on certain cases. It would be great to have them shake up her relationship with Diane and Will and also it would be great for Alicia to branch out further and make a name for herself as being more than just Peter Florrick’s wife and an employee of Lockhart Gardner. Also, I love Cary, but they need to give him something better to do or get rid of the character altogether.

• Monte says:

She said they have been leading up to it… I think it’s her officially getting back together with Peter. Not just some side sex.

6. JJovana3 says:

I cant hear anything pass JEFF AND ANNIE!!!! Oh my God finally something. OTP to end all OTPs

• Liv says:

I’m so excited because I LOVE Jeff/Annie but it does just sound like a dream sequence which means nothing solid is happening between them yet again. I can’t stand the teasing, just do it or don’t but stop dragging it out. If it is a daydream/fantasy I just hope it isn’t Annie’s because we don’t need more ways to make Annie seem like a romantic fool.

7. Thank you for the NCIS scoops….however, I have one question, what in the heck is going on with Abby’s hair?????? Not sure I wanna see that scene.

As for the other NCIS scoop, I’m very intrigued by it….can’t wait to see Gibbs put them in their place. :-)

8. Clari says:

lol wut. What happened to mai Abby’s hair! D= D= D=

Reading just the first part of the NCIS spoiler got me excited at first. I would LOVE a new Abby hairdo. Maybe a cute ponytail or a half up one. Those may be too boring for Abby tho.

9. Babybop says:

Raising Hope musical episode? Can’t wait! It’ll be hilarious.

10. Eric says:

Uh oh. A bad installment of Community. And the other one is good enough that “you’d almost never know that Dan Harmon left”, but the keyword there is almost. Im afraid.

11. Katherine says:

That sucks about the Community Comic-Con episode, I was really looking forward to it…

12. Jo says:

What year is this 2010??? Nope Glee still sucks

13. Kavita says:

Good wife- she’ll make out with kalinda.

14. Britta Unfiltered says:

Unless I am remembering wrong, Community is doing a flash forward alternate timeline episode, right? I thought I heard that somewhere. Maybe here. So I am guessing that is the episode where we see Jeff and Annie married.

• Mike says:

I just hope they don’t throw out the Jeff and Annie and Britta and Troy romances, I know there are age differences but I don’t care, because I heard rumors of rekindling of Jeff and Britta, and I don’t want that to happen.

• Karen says:

Me too. Rekindling J/B now would just be bad writing. And T/B and J/A both have that special something I can’t define.

• Luz says:

I totally agree, there’s a reason the J/B relationship didn’t work, they don’t have that “spark” that J/A and B/T have. These four character have evolved since S1 and I think bringing J/B back would be like losing all the development they got in this 3 seasons.

Personally I think J/B work fantastic as friends. Romantically, Annie gives Jeff a softer side, she made him wanted to be a better person and he makes her more brave, and Troy is the good guy that Britta needs, no one of those broken guys she’s used to date (like Jeff).

15. shamon85 says:

The Good Wife Has a Baby from peter

• edward says:

WORST IDEA EVER.

I don’t see why JM would approve of this. TGW is one show that doesn’t need any kids or babies.

16. Mike says:

I had a feeling Community would be a but hit and miss this season. Hopefully it’s more hit and miss, regardless I’m excited.

• Mike says:

More hit than miss*
      I wish we had a edit button.

• Karen says:

I think Community has always been hit and miss. Some episodes are out of this world AMAZING and others are just not good at all, so this kind of makes me hopeful that things haven’t changed!

17. nikki says:

Kalinda and Alica making out? I can get behind that.

18. Tina B. says:

Maybe Alicia is pregnant with Will’s baby! Now he will be on the same level as Peter, but better because he loves her and wouldn’t cheat on her! Please Good Wife gods (Michelle and Robert King)

19. Jay2013 says:

Loving some Banshee, one of the hottest shows right now.

20. Yay – Australian media represent :D

21. Angela says:

Ooookay, so the “Community” news has me all curious and stuff. Hm. Good or bad, it’s nice to FINALLY start getting some actual scoop on the show itself again!

22. Thanks for the Nikita tidbit, as always. The President’s threat to wipe out Division is really a ticking time bomb, it’s just a question of when she’ll make good on it. In fact, she seems quite shady and I wouldn’t be surprised if she reneges on the deal and attacks them even if they hold up their end of the deal. Division could well end up going rogue *again*.

• Alan says:

i get the feeling that the end of the season if its renewed will be division going rogue again because the president issues the order. brikhoff has to have some listening devices in the oval office which are undetectable right? i bet he has some sort of computer program just listening to it, trying to detect that kind of order

23. NIKITA AND ALEX :D THAT WHAT I WANNA SEE

24. Liv says:

COMMUNITY SCOOP! OMG. I’m not too worried about some episodes being bad if some of them are good. J/A all the way but come on already! Stop with the timelines and the daydreams and the fantasies. Just commit to it already.

25. Whatever it is with The Good Wife, please don’t let her be pregnant!

26. Jon88 says:

It’s “a cappella,” not “acapella.” Regards to your copyeditor. (I kid!)

27. Margie says:

I think the big thing on The Good Wife has something to do with Louis Canning. He did just take over the debt of the law firm. Maybe he’ll somehow make Alicia run things there. That would be great.

28. Abby says:

I just need new Community episodes already! I hope this will lead to good Jeff/Annie happenings as well!

29. Bella says:

I’m amazed Pauley Perette has any hair left at all. It’s been in tight pony tails or braids from the beginning of the series and that’s so hard on hair and leads to so much breakage. that’s quite a ‘do she’s sporting in that photo, though. I love Abby.

30. Pepper says:

Provocative look? Let’s not get carried away. That’s how my hair looks like in the morning.

31. Rachel says:

I think Paget Brewster should be cast as the sidekick for the detective on NCIS (or the detective if they decide to change the gender). That would be amazing!!

32. May says:

I thought Aria was pregnant over the last couple of episodes, but I thought it was just me. God, I hope I’m right, it would make such a great storyline.

• stellalunaa says:

Aria being pregnant never even crossed my mind!?!?!? I wonder what I missed, normally I pick up on those things super quick. Had she been throwing up when she is sick then I could see it but otherwise I’m super confused now lol

33. Shannon Quinn says:

A forensic scientist on NCIS in the DC area….DR. TEMPERANCE BRENNAN!! LOL

34. ScrantonStrangler says:

Gabe is the Scranton Strangler. Him coming back confirms it to me. Been saying it for a long time now, mark my words, that is their plan.

35. Jaime04 says:

I still enjoy Glee. True, it has had some growing pains, but shows have to change and evolve their stories and characters to keep going. This season has been great!

36. Faby says:

The Good Wife, please not pregnancy, please NOT PREGNANCY!!! Anything else except this!!! Now the doubt is killing me…

37. shann says:

I hope there’s not MORE Nikita/Alex drama! I can’t see one of them shooting the other again! I love their relationship, it’s such a unique friendship/mother-daughter bond! And god PLEASE let it not be michael, the poor guy has most definitely been through enough!! I think it’l be Sean too…not really liking Owen that much atm to be honest…he needs to leave Michael ALONE!! He thinks he’d be reacting any different if he had gotten his hand chopped off?!? I love this show so much, it’s truly underrated and fantastic!!

38. Luvi says:

I think Bones broke up….at the end of season

39. I think ALicia bolts and goes with Canning… loved the look from Cristine Baranski as last night’s epi ended…

40. Ashleyy! says:

I rely want to know what it was that Ziva’s Dream was about in Shiva, are we gonna hear some more about Somalia in upcoming episodes?