Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Castle, Bones, Homeland, HIMYM and More!

Get More: Spoilers

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Months ago, you mentioned that Gloria Estefan was guest-staring as Santana’s mother on Glee. Is that still happening? —Marc
Ausiello: Yep. The onetime Miami Sound Machine frontwoman will pop up in the May 22 season finale, appropriately/ominously titled “Goodbye.” Look for Ms. Lopez to be far more accepting of her daughter’s sexuality than Grandma was.

Question: I know you can’t tell us who’s named prom king/queen on Glee, but can you at least tell us if the winners are featured in your photo gallery? —Jamie
Ausiello: I can and they are.

MAY SWEEPS SCORECARD: Find Out Who’s Dying, Getting Married, Breaking Up and More!

Question: No Unforgettable scoop again last week. If memory serves (see what I did there?) you’ve never included it in Ask Ausiello. Pretty please? Perhaps some spoilers about the upcoming finale? —Allie
Ausiello: You’re in luck. Mitovich just screened it and he filed this report: “Elias Koteas, whose guest casting we told you about in March, is pretty terrific in the finale, which puts Carrie hot on the trail of her sister’s killer. But maybe Carrie has been somewhat wrong about what she faintly recalls of that fateful, long-ago day? As for any possible renewal of the procedural, one of the final scenes lays a clear foundation for what Season 2 would look like. Also, for any Carrie/Al shippers out there, I have three words for you: Motel room, memories. My only quibble: Why does Unforgettable‘s Syracuse — at one point described by a character as a “nice little hamlet” — look so much like Westchester County, New York? P.S. Let’s go, Orange!”

Question: Any hints about the big death in the Grey’s Anatomy finale? —Jessica
Ausiello: The Originals (i.e. Meredith, Cristina, Alex) are safe. Ditto Bailey.

Question: Could you pleeeease give us a clue about who dies on Grey’s Anatomy? I’m losing my mind here! —Kelly
Ausiello: I can also rule out Jackson. And Mark.

RELATED: Grey’s Anatomy Introduces Arizona’s Ex-’Husband’

Question: Homeland! Homeland! Homeland! Please scoop on Homeland?! I’m going as mental as Brody did during eight years of captivity waiting for Season 2. Give me something! —Amy
Ausiello: Darth Vader is joining the cast! I kid you not. [Beat] OK, I kid you a little. In addition to the Season 2 roles we scooped here, producers are on the prowl for a 7-year-old actor to play CIA Director Estes’ son, who is first seen dressed in full-blown Vader regalia and uttering the iconic line, “I am your father.” The show is also introducing Vice President Walden’s confident, privileged wife, Cynthia. Got casting tips? Hit the comments!

Question: So, about Castle — anything about the season finale you can share? Like, why is Beckett soaking wet in that promo? —Dilara
Ausiello: That’s what happens when you sit on a swing all alone in the middle of a torrential downpour sans umbrella.

Question: Based on the Castle season finale promo, it’s looking more and more likely that Castle and Beckett are the couple at the center of your blind item. Are they?! —Cheryl
Ausiello: Your question will be read aloud (by a special celebrity guest) and answered (by yours truly) in this week’s episode of Spoiler Alert! Look for that on Thursday morning and not a moment sooner.

Question: Please, give me something about the Vampire Diaries season finale. I hope we will see new villain there. —Jake
Ausiello: New blood is headed to Mystic Falls, but it probably won’t arrive until the fall. “We definitely have some exciting new characters that we’re talking about for next year,” previews exec producer Julie Plec. “And, of course, we’ve got our already enormous ensemble to make sure we keep servicing properly.” Speaking of the VD finale, did you see these?!

Question: Any chance Katherine will resurface before the finale of Vampire Diaries? —Allie
Ausiello: Not unless a certain someone is taken out first. “You will not see nor hear of Katherine until Klaus is gone for good,” says Plec. “His survival ties into her appearance, or lack thereof.” As for whether Original vamp Elijah will return this season, Plec coyly offers a “Maybe.”

Question: Please tell me that the Alicia-Will elevator scene in the Good Wife finale foreshadows a reunion for them in Season 4. —Janet
Ausiello: I asked Josh Charles about that poignant/heartbreaking scene and he suggested that it hinted at a “deepening” of their relationship next season. “And by that I don’t necessarily mean romantic relationship,” he added, “but just a deepening of their relationship as friends and allies. They had to go through a process, and they may ultimately come out of it closer together and not further apart, and I think that’s what we’re starting to see them head towards as we go into Season 4, which I think is a very cool place. It leaves open a tremendous amount of possibilities, but it also makes them, in many ways, even more intimate.”

PHOTOS | Major Private Practice Season Finale Clues!

Question: Any word on the identity of Barney’s bride on How I Met Your Mother? —Missi
Ausiello: Cobie Smulders dropped two telltale clues on us at last weekend’s Avengers premiere. “She’s a beautiful bride… and it’s a female,” she revealed. “And I can’t tell you anything else.” Beautiful. And female. You can do this, Aus. Think.

Question: Loved the shots from Bones‘ Hollywood spoof. Anything else you can share about the episode? —Kristen
Ausiello: David Boreanaz got a major kick out of watching another actor — in this case Entourage‘s Jordan Belfi — inhabit Booth. “He really enjoyed seeing me play the role,” says Belfi, whose character gets cast as Booth’s big-screen alter ego, Special Agent Andy Lister, in the movie-within-the-TV show (hilariously titled Bone of Contention). “It’s not like I’m doing an impression of [David], but I’m playing a guy who thinks Booth is the man. He thinks he’s an action star. My character literally says to Booth, ‘You’re like Steve McQueen, man — I’ve got to do you justice.’ He’s an overly enthusiastic actor who wants to do justice to what he perceives as the rugged masculinity and action star qualities that Booth has.” Belfi says the episode is “so meta it almost folds in on itself,” adding, “It’s a really fun episode. Bones has this light touch anyway, but there’s a lot of comedy in it.”

Question: Anything on Parks and Rec? —Josie
Ausiello: This Thursday, Team Knope embarks on a bus tour, as part of an episode in which “somebody dies, and then we make it even worse,” previews Adam Scott. Donna, meanwhile, finds herself in a face-off with guest star Mike O’Malley (taking a departure from his kindly Glee dad mode). “Yeah, we have it out,” says Retta. “Donna brings it to Mike’s character. Big time.”

Question: Any scoop on Scandal? —Lynda
Ausiello: In the wake of how last week’s episode ended, this Thursday’s is a doozy. For one, you may raise an eyebrow at how Cyrus reacts to the Amanda Tanner news — and then see him quake when someone steps forth with a blackmail attempt. You’ll also meet Grant’s vice president, played with Bible-thumping imperiousness by Kate Burton. (Yes, Meredith Grey’s mother and father even briefly share a scene.) It’s also a big episode for Guillermo Diaz, as we learn a bit more about what sort of line of work Olivia rescued Huck from.

Question: I’m worried something could happen between Dan and Serena in the Gossip Girl finale that could ruin Dan’s relationship with Blair. Know anything? —Kara
Ausiello: I know a lot, but this is the only piece of intel I’m willing to part with: Blair and Serena’s friendship will be hanging by a thread when the season ends.

Question: There have been a few spoilers going around about the Gossip Girl season finale having something to do with Monaco and a casino. Can you shed any light on that? —Alexx
Ausiello: I guess one more scoop wouldn’t hurt. Without naming the exact location, I can confirm that a portion of the finale is set overseas. I can also confirm that at least one of these characters will be traveling to the destination in question: Chuck, Serena, Blair, Dan.

Question: I’m going crazy without spoilers for Secret Life of the American Teenager. Please tell me you have some scoop. —Tanya
Ausiello: Is it out there that Molly Ringwald’s Anne is going to have a lesbian fling with a new female character named (Buffy alert!) Willowdine?

Question: I need a Hart of Dixie scoop. —Theresa
Ausiello: Sounds like Zoe/Wade fans are going to be rather pleased with the May 14 finale. “For some viewers, that relationship has started to maybe feel like a tease,” acknowledges Wade’s portrayer, Wilson Bethel. “But I’ll say that the payoff by the end of the season is worth it.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Meg Masters, Vlada Gelman and Alyse Whitney)

Comments (253)

• OMG Chefe Webber, April, Lexie or Owen :O Shonda Rhimes don’t kiil Webber

Comment by Lorena (@lorenalims) – May 1, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s Owen!!! But… What about Derek?!?!?!? I’m scared!!!

Comment by albtrex – May 1, 2012 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It is Adele! She has a new show now and they have been foreshadowing this for a while anyway, with the way her Alzheimer’s has rapidly progressed.

Comment by Kristin S. – May 1, 2012 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Adele may die, but she’s definitely not the big death they’re talking about. She’s not a main character and her death wouldn’t be major because it would be so obvious for her to die because of her disease.

Comment by Kayla. – May 1, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Furthermore, she’s already been written out so killing her off is kind of unecessary.

Comment by dude – May 1, 2012 07:43 PM PDT
          • I think Adele dies and Webber maybe dies with her, as in suicide? He’s lost Ellis, he’s lost Adele…maybe he decides it’s time to go too? Not sure if it fits the character though…

Comment by Josh – May 2, 2012 07:06 AM PDT
          • It will not be April, Sarah Drew said as much already! It will not be Owen or Lexie. So if it is a doctor I will say Arizona. If it is just a main character then maybe Adele but she really is not a main character so to speak.
            I would think that Shonda would be smart enough to have Derek, Mer and Zola ride off into the sunset rather than kill him off!

Comment by sarah – May 2, 2012 08:46 AM PDT
          • I say Arizona. If she dies, Karev will stay at Seattle Grace.

Comment by Ryan – May 10, 2012 07:12 PM PDT
      • Derek and Richard are part of the originals so it can’t be any of them, Ausiello said the originals are safe. That leaves Lexie, Callie, Arizona, Teddy, Owen and April.

Comment by marisa_once – May 2, 2012 02:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think you’re reaching there. Aus said the originals and then parenthetically defined them, so he was talking specifically about the original residents. Derek and the Chief may be in jeopardy.

Comment by needle prick – May 2, 2012 03:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree that Derek and the Chief aren’t safe. If they were, Ausiello wouldn’t have defined “the originals.” My first thought was Derek, because I’ve read about how huge this season finale is (comparable to the ferry crash and shooting). Killing Derek would be huge. Who knows though. Shonda is unpredictable.

Comment by Lauren – May 2, 2012 05:09 AM PDT
        • Teddy is a good possibility – it could be a way to keep Cristina on at Seattle Grace…

Comment by missy – May 2, 2012 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Shonda said 1 original will leave and that persons contract is up, the originals are: Webber,Adele,Bailey,Cristina,Alex,Meredith,Derek…. The others are safe…
          I am thinking it’s Adele, but she is not in the last 3 episodes, if you look on imb….
          Although Derek said season 8 was his final season it may be him to go, but Shonda did say she wanted the dream house episode, Shonda said Bailey will have darkness to come, and Cristina and Owen will also have darkness…. So it’s really a toss up… I am sticking with Alex as the one leaving… it makes sense the title of the last episode is FLIGHT.

Comment by Jennifer – May 3, 2012 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • It’s Derek….It was said a while ago that this was his last season……he is moving on to other things

Comment by charlene – May 10, 2012 07:19 PM PDT
      • Derek was an original, right? But, if he hasn’t signed his contract then I think it is him. He did say he was done after this year.

Comment by Engbunny – May 2, 2012 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i agree… ive a feeling its derek too,lately there have been no significant case brought up to him,he hasnt been leadingthe the male cast as he used to…so my bet is for derek shepherd,though i really wish he doesnt go off this serial.

Comment by Zunaira – May 4, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No comment on McDreamy either, though!

Comment by bob – May 1, 2012 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What about Derek? you didn’t say Derek was safe.

Comment by Famous artist – May 1, 2012 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He’s safe. He’s an original.

Comment by marisa_once – May 2, 2012 02:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No he isn’t safe. If he was then he would have been named as safe.

Comment by Lexie – May 2, 2012 05:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s totally April! She did the deed, she thinks God hates her (which is total crap), and now she’s gonna die.

Comment by Reba – May 1, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • if this was a horror movie. I think it should be her, unfortunately they never really fulfilled their promise of making her likable.

Comment by sam – May 1, 2012 08:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They can’t kill April
        1) I love her
        2) they already killed two of her friends
        3) I hope its the Webber
        4) and not Owen

Comment by Russ – May 1, 2012 09:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s not April. It was confirmed by the actress that she isn’t anywhere nearby when the death happens.

Comment by Ara – May 2, 2012 03:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i kind of hope April is the one who fails the boards too. i’m not attached to April.

Comment by Elyse – May 2, 2012 03:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You do realize they failed her so she would stay at Seattle Grace. She had 4 hospitals who wanted her and would have left if she hadn’t failed horribly. Thats how you know she’s staying and for those saying Patrick Dempsey was going to die/leave Shonda rhimes said she wouldn’t kill him off because the mer/der relationship would end happily and read Patrick Dempsey said if the actress who plays Meredith stays another season that he would too.

Comment by Jessica – May 3, 2012 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OR DEREK!!!!!

Comment by tanner15 – May 1, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • PLEEEEEEEEEEEASEEE be April.

Comment by lorna – May 1, 2012 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • God hear you!!! Please be April!!! Wonder

Comment by Daniel alvarez – May 1, 2012 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • whaat?!?!?! i love april, i think she is a great character!

Comment by luli – May 1, 2012 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • me too!!! she’s so watchable… I think Teddy might be leaving/dead hmm not sure

Comment by hannah – May 1, 2012 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • To each their own, but she is a whiny twat whom I’d love to spit on. Maybe it’s the actress, I liked her character on Everwood but hated her on SPN.

Comment by lorna – May 2, 2012 11:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, please. I wouldn’t miss April or Teddy. But as long as Meredith, Cristina and Alex are safe, I’m happy. So, so happy it’s not them. Meredith is Grey’s, and I love Alex and Cristina. Could not deal with them being in danger at all.

Comment by tess – May 1, 2012 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think Lexie dies in the finale in Mark’s arms and Derek’s body won’t be recovered in the finale. We will wonder all summer Did he die or not? next season they might not recover Derek’s body and eventually find him with his memory lost. Alex? Did he get on plane or not? Was Callie on the plane? Bailey? Wow if Bailey died it would be unexpected and heartbreaking! Arizona telling him he could not go may be misleading? here is a way to keep them at SGMW Teddy dies leaving her spot open for Christina who takes it because of Mer losing Lexie and not finding Derek’s body. Christina was wanting to run from everyone but after this she knows Mer is her person she cannot leave Mer. Callie dies and Arizona runs off leaving the baby with Mark unable to deal with it leaving her spot open for Alex (IF he is not dead) More than 1 will die leaving a vacent spot open for Kepner so Owen can hire her. If the above happens or something like I can see the series running 2 more years. Also they have been so hush hush over the tinest of details WHY did they release info stating “guess who signed 2 year contracts” hmmm…misleading possibly? Also how do they know for a fact that ABC will pick Grey’s up for 2 more years? This leaked contract news is misleading. Fans will now assume because they heard that so and so signed a contract for 2 more years “Whew my fav is safe” . We shall see. Lexie and Teddy dies with Derek missing possibly dead at end of season finale Shockers Alex and Bailey dies Derek missing

Comment by pookiesmama – May 10, 2012 10:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I honesty hope it’s Teddy, I don’t like her x] But for the Chief and Derek, I honestly think they’re safe. They are original characters too, and I know they didn’t say that they were save, but they did say examples of originals who were safe were Mer, Christina, Alex, and Bailey. So, i’m thinking those two are safe. I just hope it’s not Callie, Lexie or Owen. D:

Comment by Kayla. – May 1, 2012 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i.e. does not mean “for example.” It means “that is” so you should read Mike’s answer as: The Originals (that is, Meredith, Cristina, Alex) are safe. Ditto Bailey.

You are thinking of “e.g.” which does mean “for example), so McDreamy and Webber are still possibilities. I was thinking Kepner, but if her big last-minute storyline is a bluff, then I think it will be Derek who probably dies on the way to or while showing Meredith the house he finished building. These are guesses, but I’d be surprised if it’s not either of these two.

Comment by rowan77 – May 1, 2012 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ with you on this one. I really hope it’s not Lexie, Owen or Callie. Even April, she hasn’t had a good storyline yet, it would be too soon for her to die. I wanna see a follow-up on her and Jackson… But I wouldn’t really miss Teddy.

Comment by marisa_once – May 2, 2012 02:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It could also Derek, Callie, or Arizona D:

Comment by Michele – May 1, 2012 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ah! I was so sure it was going to be Mark! Now you have me super freaked out for the safety of Calzona! There has been no Callie & Arizona scoop for the finale, which I kinda thought meant they were safe b/c Shonda likes to shock and awe. I felt like she wouldn’t flat out refuse to comment on their story line if one of them was dying because that somehow makes it obvious… But now I’m not so sure.
      I’ll put my money on Lexie, Webber or Teddy now though… Just a feeling.

Comment by Billie – May 1, 2012 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well to me i have said all along the death is going to be Adele. Its the one that actually fits. I would be surprised if its anyone else to be honest with you.

Comment by greysfan – May 1, 2012 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s gotta be Adele. Her story is basically done and Richard needs to move on with Avery’s mom.

Comment by Kim – May 1, 2012 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s not April. Sarah Drew was interviewed elsewhere recently. She said that the death takes place away from the hospital and that Kepner is in the hospital during the episode.
      I figure that The One That Bites It (TOTBI) isn’t the Chief because 1) he’s Meredith’s surrogate father, 2) he’s too cool to kill off and 3) it’d undermine the whole point of his storyline of enduring Adele’s Alzheimer’s, which is to bring him closer to Meredith.
      Owen isn’t a bad choice, especially if Sandra Oh decides to not return to the show for next season. It’s been rumored that she’s less enthusiastic about staying than either Pompeo or Dempsey, but on the other hand, that could be a simple negotiating ploy, getting that rumor out. Nevertheless, if she *were* to leave the show, Owen dying would provide something of a logical story push for Cristina to take a job elsewhere. Also, they’ve written Owen into a corner with his one night stand to where the character doesn’t work if he and Cristina break up.
      So. . . I think that that leaves Arizona, Callie, Teddy, Lexie or McDreamyhair. Can’t discount the possibility that any particular actor might want to leave the show, but aside from that, here goes:
      First, Teddy dying doesn’t seem like it would be enough oomph because she has *no* direct emotional ties to any other characters than Owen and Cristina.
      Second, Given all of the deaths of family members (Ellis, Lexie’s Mom) and close personal friends (George) and Izzie’s flip-out, I can’t imagine that Shonda would really want to go there again with Meredith by killing off McDreamyhair or, especially, Lexie. Besides which, Ellen Pompeo has great comedic chemistry with Chyler Leigh, so if Sandra Oh *were* to leave the show, Lexie would certainly be able to fill the role of Meredith’s Person/Soulmate/Psycho Sister. OTOH, if it turns out that Dempsey’s occasional threats of leaving the show turns out to not be a negotiating ploy this time, I don’t think they could write McDreamyhair out in any other way than by killing him off.
      Third, Callie or Arizona. Seems to me that killing Arizona off would be one too many of Callie’s spouses to kill off — but Shonda has been refusing to say anything about their storyline, either. Which Isn’t A Good Sign. Since they’re the most stable, positive relationship on the show and viewers liek them that way, *the* way to stir up the pot would be to kill one of them off. Arizona seems to me to be the more likely of the two to get killed off because she’s more a supporting character to both Callie and Alex (and to a lesser extent, Mark), but killing Callie off would create as many story opportunities as killing Arizona off. Callie is part of Meredith’s extended work family via both George and coaching Mere for her boards, so I think her death would resonate more for Meredith without pushing her back into her existential depression of the early seasons. Also, Meredith hasn’t interacted much with Arizona much, which is IMO enough of a reason to keep Arizona around over Callie.
      Also, IMO, it wouldn’t be out of line for the show to evoke the way it killed off George (vehicular accident) *and* the way that ER killed off Dr. Romano (a vehicle killing him the *second* time he had a mishap with it) for Callie to get into a car crash — one that kills her this time.
      So my thinking is, in descending order of likelihood — unless it’s McDreamyhair — The One That Bites It could be: Callie or Arizona (tie), Owen, Teddy.

Comment by shutuprob – May 1, 2012 11:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I actually think it would be more likely to kill off Callie. She’s really got nowhere to go storywise. None of the residents want to work in ortho, none of the other characters are really connected to her anymore. Arizona is the likeable one in that pair and I think if they were to kill Callie it would really open up a lot of SLs for Arizona.

Comment by Ava – May 2, 2012 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not April!!! I give up on this show if they kill off April!! And why do they have to kill off anyone?? Seriously – the hospital has a ridiculous amount of non-illness-related deaths. It’s getting a bit stupid now.

Comment by Alex – May 2, 2012 03:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wish they’d kill April. I never liked her. I thought she shouldve died in the mass shooting. If we had to keep one of the Mercy girls i wouldve liked the one with short hair that was the first one shot in the elevator. April’s personality and voice just…. grates.

Comment by just saying – May 2, 2012 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s not Mer, Christina, Bailey, Webber, Alex nor Derek. I read in a french magazine they’ve just signed for two more years!

Comment by paustraline – May 11, 2012 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So that means Brittana wins Prom King/Queen right? :)
    Predictable, but I can live with it

Comment by Taylor – May 1, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No bb its Rachel and Finn :(

Comment by Amy – May 1, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nuuuu, pleaseeee!! It’s so predictable!!! I hope it’s Tina and Mike instead!!!

Comment by albtrex – May 1, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • YES! They need some love =)

Comment by fiona – May 1, 2012 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I would love Tina and Mike!

Comment by Emily – May 1, 2012 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Now that the essence of old Glee will be a an end, nostalgia will take over. I don’t know as any fact but I am assuming that the most popular boy and girl since the show started 3 years ago will win. Finn has never been into that but I believe he will be king, especially now, after all this time being with Rachel he has other aspirations and things in high school to fulfill Finn where he does not need popularity as in season 1 and season 2. That crown meant nothing to him season 2 and same will be this year. Last season’s winners were chosen as a humiliation to them. Kurt especially.
        In season 1 and especially in season 2 prom queen meant the world to popularity needy Quinn. I’m assuming still but I have a big hunch that she will be voted queen. Now that she has come full circle and doesn’t need or desire the crown to solidify her status. She has grown out of status hound hungry to hopefully confident self assured Quinn who doesn’t need a paper crown to authenticate her. To be honest, I sure as heck don’t have a clue who will win. But my bets are for these 2. They have both grown into stable sound confident young people ready for their futures. So proud of these characters.

Comment by yep – May 1, 2012 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Of course a gay couple will prom King/Queen…it’s Glee haha

Comment by Josh – May 2, 2012 07:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • please tell me that by the end of the season dan and blair will be over… Hasn’t it been long enough? or does it only feel like it has been 10 billion years

Comment by tatvl – May 1, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • For real they Have to make it stop soon!!!

Comment by wentati – May 1, 2012 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It does feel that way!

Comment by Kristina – May 2, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OW, can’t believe Michael actually chose my question from the ones received. I feel honored :)

Comment by Marc Klein (@EzzyNYC) – May 1, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have no idea, does this mean that the blind item couple is Castle and Beckett?

Comment by Nerwen Aldarion – May 1, 2012 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m pretty sure it’s them ^^

Comment by missy – May 2, 2012 01:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m not so sure. From a recent interview with AM, it looks like the cliffhanger won’t be a someone-might-die scenario (like last year). So I’m wondering (and worried) that all we’ll get is an overture, not a consummation of any kind. ;-(

Comment by Lauren – May 2, 2012 04:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG it’s Derek!!!

Comment by Katie – May 1, 2012 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We must have been posting at the exact same time! Geez Loo-eez, not Derek!!!!

Comment by Linderella – May 1, 2012 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael, you didn’t mention Derek being safe in GA’s finale…that doesn’t give me a warm, fuzzy feeling. Can you ease my concern?

Comment by Linderella – May 1, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But Derek is an original though, so it should be implied, right? Here’s hoping…

Comment by Saint Alicia – May 1, 2012 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • By singling out Bailey in addition to the ‘originals’ as being a character who isn’t getting killed off, IMO ‘Originals’ refers to the original group of five interns — Meredith, Cristina, Alex, Izzie and George — as specifically differentiated from the non-original interns of the same class year who transferred in from Mercy West — Jackson and April (and Percy and whatsername)

Comment by shutuprob – May 1, 2012 11:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All sorts of excited for Bones

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – May 1, 2012 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • gahhh i am not looking forward to all this drama with dan and blair! i love them together and i just want them to stay happy :(

Comment by katy – May 1, 2012 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too. Once again they should have left it as a cute friendship if they where never going to let it happen 100%

Comment by Liz – May 1, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They did let it happen 100%. That’s what you’ve been watching for the last 6 episodes. You didn’t really think they were just going to stay in a boring, drama-free relationship indefinitely, did you?

Comment by Olivia – May 1, 2012 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It has GOT to be Arizona! Callie and Arizona have been happy for far to long than what is permitted in the Grey’s universe, it is time for some pain!

Comment by darkdefender85 – May 1, 2012 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes to Grey’s safety for some of my favorites.

Comment by Chris – May 1, 2012 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bless this post, Ausiello. The GA scoop let’s me relax now that I know Cristina, Meredith and Derek are safe.
    And LOL at TGW folks trying to cover up that they’re just jerking fans around with Will/Alicia. Shame, shame, shame.

Comment by Saint Alicia – May 1, 2012 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He never said Derek.

Comment by nyla – May 1, 2012 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • True, but he did say that the originals are safe. And then he also added Bailey (another original) being safe as well. So hopefully by saying originals, Ausiello is implying/saying that Derek is also safe from death as well.

Comment by JBS – May 1, 2012 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • He said the originals meaning the original interns Meredith, Cristina, and Alex. And then he added Bailey in for good measure. Which means that he left out Derek for a reason.

Comment by Tommy – May 1, 2012 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • He’s not implying that all the original characters are safe. I know it’s a minor point, but his grammar is a clue. The use of ‘i.e.’ means that the list following it is finite. (If he had used ‘e.g.’ we could reasonably assume that Derek & Richard would also be safe.)

Comment by Liz – May 1, 2012 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • No offense to Ausiello, but you’re assuming he knows the difference between i.e. and e.g., and used i.e. intentionally. Lots of people use i.e. and e.g. interchangeably.

Comment by Olita – May 1, 2012 07:20 PM PDT
          • Umm no offense to Olita, but I’m pretty sure that Michael, a prominent television journalist who has been writing for YEARS, knows the difference between i.e. and e.g. and uses each correctly. Just a hunch…

Comment by Lynne – May 1, 2012 10:57 PM PDT
          • C’mon, that is some serious denial. Neither Richard or Derek are safe (and personally I lean towards poor Richard dying, though I’d love it if it were Owen, April or Teddy).

Comment by scarlet – May 1, 2012 11:12 PM PDT
  • I think the person who will die on GA is Adele. It would make sense and they could still call it a “big death”. Also wouldn’t mind seeing Teddy go… I just hope it isn’t April or Calzona. :(

Comment by Gus – May 1, 2012 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I also hope Shondra does NOT kill Derek!

Comment by Barb – May 1, 2012 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zoe and Wade, yes, finally! So sick of George getting all this attention undeservedly on the show from Lemon, Zoe, and the whole town. Right now Zoe could be nothing but a rebound for George. Wade really likes her and Zoe seemed like she had feelings for him too before Wade screwed up by not admitting it before. They are so much more fun together and just comfortable around each other, and have a LOT more chemistry. Can’t wait for the finale!

Comment by Ashley – May 1, 2012 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! I love Zoe/Wade too!

Thanks Ausiello, its always great to hear it from you :)

Comment by Amy – May 1, 2012 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would love some wade/Zoe happiness!! Monday’s episode was depressing

Comment by Melosm – May 1, 2012 09:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Finally an episode to look forward to! Zoe and George don’t work. Zoe and Wade is way better!

Comment by deborah – May 2, 2012 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • George and Lemon will get married and Wade and Zoe will get together FINALLY! However I really want Zoe to realize she loves Wade and not just choose Wade because she is distraught that George gets married!

Comment by sarah – May 2, 2012 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Return of the Ring = the full return of Chuck and Blair. I’m not even worried about gossip girl anymore. Viva la chair!

Comment by Samantha – May 1, 2012 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed, and may I say finally. With the last episode GG has finally returned to form and what works.

Comment by Ashley – May 1, 2012 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hope so! I don’t care so much about Dan/Serena, but I need some Chuck/Blair, especially after last night’s epi!

Comment by Olivia – May 1, 2012 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wasnt the last nights episode of GG proof enough that Dair sux? Blair would have to be lobotomized to chose Dan in the end after last night.

Comment by Janet Snakehole – May 1, 2012 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m getting really excited for HIMYM now!!=-)

Comment by Marie More (@sweeteepie4ever) – May 1, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Right?! During all of Colbie’s press for Avengers, I feel like she’s practically confirmed that the bride is Robin. She has said a lot more than what Ausiello reports here and it has given me peace of mind. ONLY (about) 12 DAYS!!

Comment by Avery – May 1, 2012 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m just worried that because she said ‘is a beautiful bride’ is won’t be, not because Cobie isn’t beautiful (because she is stunning) but I wouldn’t have thought that you would say that in relation to a character you play? Having said that, when I first read what she’d said about the bride on another site I was SURE it was going to be Robin. Fingers crossed!

Comment by hw216 – May 1, 2012 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think it was teasing and tongue-in-cheek. I have no doubt the bride will be Robin. What I do doubt is whether B/R will get back together now or later.

Comment by Anni anon – May 1, 2012 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i got a feeling it gonna be April. She has been acting all weird lately and they seem to be forshadowing something with the whole letting down God thing

Comment by ggny – May 1, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope not. After Izzy left April was my saving grace.

Comment by kavyn – May 1, 2012 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You are a sick sad person. The show ruined Izzy’s character after a couple of seasons and April was always annoying. If you like them, you are probably an annoying person, too. Think about it.

Comment by just saying – May 2, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Izzy was NOT annoying. They better NOT kill off Webber, he’s prob my fave character, he is hilarious when he is clueless, and his storyline with Adele is breaking my heart!

Comment by lorna – May 2, 2012 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Huh? Izzy was a favourite since the beginning. How am I a sick, sad person for having favourite characters that aren’t the same as yours?

And April isn’t annoying, at least not to me. You could say each character’s annoying if there’s something about them that bugs you, to be honest.

Comment by kavyn – May 3, 2012 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle! I’m going to die of excitement.

Comment by May – May 1, 2012 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are not the only one! :D xD

Comment by Em J – May 1, 2012 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here!! it’s gonna be a great episode where I believe the whole Castle fandom is going to die of happiness (I hope!!)

Comment by brittany – May 1, 2012 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m just wondering if the fangasms are gonna break the internet… ! God knows, no glass will be safe come Monday nite. Bring on the Caskett lovin’!!

Comment by Bren Ren – May 2, 2012 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Has it ever said it was a doctor or a full fledged regular character to die on Grey’s? Because if my memory serves it only has been said to be someone we’ve grown to love. I think it will be a lot of hype to get people to watch, but in the end it will just be Adele.

Comment by Matt – May 1, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m sure plenty of people have grown to love Adele.

Comment by tripoli – May 1, 2012 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg spoiler alert was so funny! i’ve never watched parks and rec but now I kind of want to.

Comment by sk – May 1, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s great :D I highly doubt you’ll regret it!

Comment by hw216 – May 1, 2012 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Derek is my guess on Greys.

Comment by Elise – May 1, 2012 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Interesting that the Blair/Serena friendship will be hanging by a thread at the end of this season (honestly, I think is kind of is already). I don’t get why Serena is still friends with Blair or still speaking to Dan.

Anyway, as long as we get our Chuck/Blair reunion, I’ll be happy. They’ll have 13 episodes to fix Blair/Serena next season.

Comment by Olivia – May 1, 2012 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! Please please please let this be the end of Blair and Dan. Serena and Blair’s friendship is always going through ups and downs.

Comment by Brit – May 1, 2012 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Army Wives – is Kim Delaney leaving the show? Isn’t it odd that a major character is absent from at least two episodes? Is she in rehab again?

Comment by JuliaS – May 1, 2012 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope is not Lexie..

Comment by filippo – May 1, 2012 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TVGuide said the Grey’s death was a main character so that rules out Adele. RIP Derek.

Comment by Elise – May 1, 2012 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NO not Dr.McDreamy! I haven’t watched Grey’s in years but I bloody well hope HE does NOT die! even if he was the first one i thought of!

Comment by Em J – May 1, 2012 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the TVD spoilers. PLEASE can we have some scoop on THE SECRET CIRCLE!?

Also, sorry to say, but Klaus has got to go now. I want Katherine back!

Comment by Anon – May 1, 2012 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Btw, your second GG spoiler was basically not a spoiler at all, haha. You named almost every character as a possibility.

Comment by Olivia – May 1, 2012 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s Derek. PD has been phoning it in the past few seasons. I’m hoping it’s Owen though so Cristina can be free of the dbag

Comment by Jessica – May 1, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THANK YOU, jessica. owen needs to gooooo.

Comment by tiffany – May 1, 2012 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it’s Arizona. I can’t stand Jessica Capshaw. She only gets her acting gigs cuz of Spielberg.

Comment by LisaJ – May 1, 2012 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • In that case, you would think that he would do a better job for her since her resume is rather light.

Comment by Babygate – May 1, 2012 11:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE Dan and Blair. They have me looking forward to GG for the first time in a very long time. Please say that they can survive this. Blair and Chuck are no fun and Dan and Serena are a bore. Long live Dair.

Comment by Tara – May 1, 2012 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah. Dan and Blair are the reason i didn’t drop this mid S4. Those episodes were pure gold and so were a few episodes after the sham of a wedding. It shows that when well written Dair makes this show great. But I don’t know why they have to focus so much on “Chuck’s mommy and daddy issues” Version 100 and ignore Dair. The ease at which Chuck accepts that Jack is his father shows that even he is bored of it.

Comment by niks – May 2, 2012 02:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Jack’s not his father – his father’s not dead. Just in case you missed the end of Monday’s episode. Jack’s been covering for Bart, for reasons unknown.

Comment by O'Brien – May 2, 2012 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Laughing because Gloria was supposed to be in more than one episode and now she will just pop up in the last episode. They should have waited till season 4 to bring her.

Comment by Iya – May 1, 2012 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It sucks that after a season where Blair and Serena shared hardly any scenes they are ending the season estranged. I understand that pushing Dan was important to Safran (Good Luck Smash Fans!) but it sucks that they ignored this friendship just to give Dan more screentime and now they are going to be in a huge fight. At the very least I hope Blair takes some responsibility for what a bad friend she has been.

I am excited for Chuck and Blair and their casino finale scenes. Wonder where they will be?

I am shipping Dan/Alone in Rome like a twilight fan ships Bella and Edward. Gossip Girl Gods make it happen!!!

Comment by Melly – May 1, 2012 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They’ve ignored a LOT of friendships this season. The introduction of Lola did not help the situation. This season, as so many have said, is a mess.

Comment by Kristina – May 2, 2012 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cynthia Watros = Cynthia Walden

Comment by M – May 1, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Julie Plec, gurl… you are not servicing a lot of these characters properly. Please stop with that. Do not even try to act like you do. No. Just no.

Comment by Thomas – May 1, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d say either Adele (Dr. Webber’s wife), Ben (Bailey’s Boyfriend) or maybe they’ll bring back Mer/Lexie’s Dad or other sister. But my money is on Adele or Ben. I think the actor playing Ben was just cast in a new show so it’d be convienent.

Comment by Elly – May 1, 2012 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it’s a MAIN character it can’t be one of them

Comment by Daniel – May 1, 2012 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Most of the spoilers say “beloved” rather than “main.” So it could be an auxiliary or newer character.

Comment by Susan – May 1, 2012 11:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it’s Blair and Chuck in a European casino together. I hate DB’s relationship, but Serena deserves way better than him. I just hope she tells Blair their friendship is done by the end of the season. They both need to be better friends.

Comment by Emily – May 1, 2012 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Holy crap – Greys Finale leaves – Richard, Adele, Derek, Lexie, Callie, Arozonia, Teddy, Owen!! Who will it be!?

Comment by hayzxox – May 1, 2012 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really starting to think that this “big” GA death is going to be Adele, which would honestly make me mad, cause she really isn’t a major character IMO. A death that is this big should be an actual doctor, NOT a filler character. On that subject, though, I don’t think ithat the death will be Richard or Derek because they’re original characters as well (unless the originals refers ONLY to the residents.)

I’d like to see Carter Bays and Craig Thomas explain themselves if Robin is NOT the bride. But seriously though, I think that Cobie has just unofficially confirmed that she will be the bride.

And here’s hoping that Chuck is going to fly to Europe and then die at the hands of European mobsters so that Blair and Dan can FINALLY live happily ever after and in peace.

Comment by JBS – May 1, 2012 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree, I would feel cheated at this point of Robin is not the bride. As we’ve seen from past seasons (although sporadically) Robin and Barney in relationships only really seems to be interesting/engaging when they are either together or secretly want to be. Having said that though when they were together in season 5 I felt like it was handled terribly. Hopefully if they do get back together the writers will have worked out what works and what doesn’t. Having said that I do like Becki Newton, just not as Barney’s bride!

Comment by hw216 – May 1, 2012 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think that the bride won’t be Robin but that doesn’t necessarily mean that Barney and Robin don’t end up together. The writers have said that on the wedding day one relationship begins and another ends. So I’m guessing Ted and the mother begin their relationship, and Barney and his bride don’t tie the knot. Then again the bride and Ted are supposedly close from what we’ve seen so it might be Robin, but then it doesn’t quite fall in line with the ‘one relationship ends’ theory; since it seems most fans are rooting for Robin and Barney endgame and writers usually follow that. Personally I prefer Barney with Quinn, than Robin; Barney and Robin have good chemistry but they make better friends than a couple.

Comment by JenBen – May 2, 2012 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The relationship that “ends” is Ted and Robin’s. Once Robin gets married, there is absolutely no chance that Ted will end up with her and he has to officially, finally let her go as his “One.”

I think that’s pretty clear, unless one insists on taking the idea of a relationship ending as literal. And that would be overly simplistic.

Comment by Anni anon – May 2, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After the preview, it is defiantly Castle and Beckett who get it on!

Comment by Harrison – May 1, 2012 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really want it to be and my doubts are a bit weird as the rating for “Always” says THAT letter! But seriously if it is not Caskett I have no idea who else it could be! xD Thursday why must you be so far away! I want the sneak peeks and the answer to the blind item! (Even if most of us might be right!)

Comment by Em J – May 1, 2012 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know there are a lot of Chuck/Blair fans and so I’m not hopeful that Dan/Blair will last even though I think they are BY FAR the best thing that ever happened to this show. For the first time a relationship had great care and great buildup. Watching these two fall for one another has been a pure joy to watch. I will be very very sad when it’s over.

Comment by Sarah – May 1, 2012 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t lose hope in DB just because of CB fans. I believe that all the years of build up and beautiful scenes were because they are obviously meant to be together. CB has had years to work but if doesn’t they’ll always be destructive.

Comment by lollie – May 1, 2012 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I hope you are right. CB had a whole season together and they didn’t work. I seriously hope that Dan and Blair are given a fair chance by the writers.

Comment by niks – May 2, 2012 02:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please not Lexie! I can cope with any of the others, just not her!

Comment by Samantha – May 1, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^this!!!
      Please don’t kill off Lexie, she’s the one that keeps me holding on to this show!!!

Comment by Alice – May 2, 2012 07:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If I have to choose between Klaus and Katherine, I want Klaus. Please don’t kill him off!

Comment by Christina – May 1, 2012 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it would be kind of interesting if they killed off Derek but I can’t imagine Shonda ever doing that. As long as it’s not Alex I think I would be okay with anyone. And for the love of all that is holy keep Dan and Blair together. They are a million times more interesting than either are with their former mates.

Comment by Elliot – May 1, 2012 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think it’s Derek, I think I read somewhere that PD said that he was thinking of leaving but I got the impression it wasn’t for another season?

Comment by hw216 – May 1, 2012 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope is not Teddy pleaaaaseee!!!

Comment by Fran – May 1, 2012 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But if Teddy dies, the Christina can stay put as the cardio doctor.

Comment by bayside387@hotmail.com – May 1, 2012 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh Please don’t let it be Arizona, I can’t handle her dying!

Comment by Emma – May 1, 2012 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blair/ Dan were the worst thing to happen to the show, IN MY OPINION. Last night’s episode felt like GG again. The NJBC scheming and Dan doing whatever. The insecurity in his voice was priceless. Now The Good Wife; I love Alicia and Will’s relationship. Romantic or not.

Comment by Anon – May 1, 2012 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree to all! Blair and Dan are the most boring couple ever and they have zero chemistry. As far as The Good Wife, I’ll take any scenes with Will and Alicia together, no matter the context.

Comment by Brit – May 1, 2012 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Blair is too chilled with Dan (although it does make a nice change). I loved their bickering as semi-friends/enemies in the earlier seasons, it would have been nice if they could have kept that, or at least revisit it if they break up. Dan irritates me for some reason. And I can’t help wondering if a group that have pretty much all slept with each other could actually function in real life! Thank god it’s Gossip Girl and not reality though :p

Comment by hw216 – May 1, 2012 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree, I liked their frenemies vibe a lot. I think they’ve totally dulled up both characters by pairing them together romantically, though, which is a shame. I’d like to see them interacting the way they used to, which was much more entertaining.

Comment by Olivia – May 1, 2012 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I think the improved quality/reception to last night’s episode alone- when they finally separated them- proved just how boring DB are together. Their episodes as a couple have been both critical and ratings duds. They’d have to be insane to push that relationship into the final season.

Comment by Olivia – May 1, 2012 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sooooooo two things I will look forward to Thursday this week involving Castle (if the blind item is right that is) yeah Sneak Peek Thursday AND answer to the blind item! Seriously NEED that “Always” Sneak Peeks! T_T

Comment by Em J – May 1, 2012 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It could be Arizona. I love Callie so it would be sad for a moment, but she is so boring, and she makes Callie boring…

Comment by Goku – May 1, 2012 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post