Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Castle, Bones, Homeland, HIMYM and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Months ago, you mentioned that Gloria Estefan was guest-staring as Santana’s mother on Glee. Is that still happening? —Marc
Ausiello: Yep. The onetime Miami Sound Machine frontwoman will pop up in the May 22 season finale, appropriately/ominously titled “Goodbye.” Look for Ms. Lopez to be far more accepting of her daughter’s sexuality than Grandma was.

Question: I know you can’t tell us who’s named prom king/queen on Glee, but can you at least tell us if the winners are featured in your photo gallery? —Jamie
Ausiello: I can and they are.

MAY SWEEPS SCORECARD: Find Out Who’s Dying, Getting Married, Breaking Up and More!

Question: No Unforgettable scoop again last week. If memory serves (see what I did there?) you’ve never included it in Ask Ausiello. Pretty please? Perhaps some spoilers about the upcoming finale? —Allie
Ausiello: You’re in luck. Mitovich just screened it and he filed this report: “Elias Koteas, whose guest casting we told you about in March, is pretty terrific in the finale, which puts Carrie hot on the trail of her sister’s killer. But maybe Carrie has been somewhat wrong about what she faintly recalls of that fateful, long-ago day? As for any possible renewal of the procedural, one of the final scenes lays a clear foundation for what Season 2 would look like. Also, for any Carrie/Al shippers out there, I have three words for you: Motel room, memories. My only quibble: Why does Unforgettable‘s Syracuse — at one point described by a character as a “nice little hamlet” — look so much like Westchester County, New York? P.S. Let’s go, Orange!”

Question: Any hints about the big death in the Grey’s Anatomy finale? —Jessica
Ausiello: The Originals (i.e. Meredith, Cristina, Alex) are safe. Ditto Bailey.

Question: Could you pleeeease give us a clue about who dies on Grey’s Anatomy? I’m losing my mind here! —Kelly
Ausiello: I can also rule out Jackson. And Mark.

RELATED: Grey’s Anatomy Introduces Arizona’s Ex-‘Husband’

Question: Homeland! Homeland! Homeland! Please scoop on Homeland?! I’m going as mental as Brody did during eight years of captivity waiting for Season 2. Give me something! —Amy
Ausiello: Darth Vader is joining the cast! I kid you not. [Beat] OK, I kid you a little. In addition to the Season 2 roles we scooped here, producers are on the prowl for a 7-year-old actor to play CIA Director Estes’ son, who is first seen dressed in full-blown Vader regalia and uttering the iconic line, “I am your father.” The show is also introducing Vice President Walden’s confident, privileged wife, Cynthia. Got casting tips? Hit the comments!

Question: So, about Castle — anything about the season finale you can share? Like, why is Beckett soaking wet in that promo? —Dilara
Ausiello: That’s what happens when you sit on a swing all alone in the middle of a torrential downpour sans umbrella.

Question: Based on the Castle season finale promo, it’s looking more and more likely that Castle and Beckett are the couple at the center of your blind item. Are they?! —Cheryl
Ausiello: Your question will be read aloud (by a special celebrity guest) and answered (by yours truly) in this week’s episode of Spoiler Alert! Look for that on Thursday morning and not a moment sooner.

Question: Please, give me something about the Vampire Diaries season finale. I hope we will see new villain there. —Jake
Ausiello: New blood is headed to Mystic Falls, but it probably won’t arrive until the fall. “We definitely have some exciting new characters that we’re talking about for next year,” previews exec producer Julie Plec. “And, of course, we’ve got our already enormous ensemble to make sure we keep servicing properly.” Speaking of the VD finale, did you see these?!

Question: Any chance Katherine will resurface before the finale of Vampire Diaries? —Allie
Ausiello: Not unless a certain someone is taken out first. “You will not see nor hear of Katherine until Klaus is gone for good,” says Plec. “His survival ties into her appearance, or lack thereof.” As for whether Original vamp Elijah will return this season, Plec coyly offers a “Maybe.”

Question: Please tell me that the Alicia-Will elevator scene in the Good Wife finale foreshadows a reunion for them in Season 4. —Janet
Ausiello: I asked Josh Charles about that poignant/heartbreaking scene and he suggested that it hinted at a “deepening” of their relationship next season. “And by that I don’t necessarily mean romantic relationship,” he added, “but just a deepening of their relationship as friends and allies. They had to go through a process, and they may ultimately come out of it closer together and not further apart, and I think that’s what we’re starting to see them head towards as we go into Season 4, which I think is a very cool place. It leaves open a tremendous amount of possibilities, but it also makes them, in many ways, even more intimate.”

PHOTOS | Major Private Practice Season Finale Clues!

Question: Any word on the identity of Barney’s bride on How I Met Your Mother? —Missi
Ausiello: Cobie Smulders dropped two telltale clues on us at last weekend’s Avengers premiere. “She’s a beautiful bride… and it’s a female,” she revealed. “And I can’t tell you anything else.” Beautiful. And female. You can do this, Aus. Think.

Question: Loved the shots from Bones‘ Hollywood spoof. Anything else you can share about the episode? —Kristen
Ausiello: David Boreanaz got a major kick out of watching another actor — in this case Entourage‘s Jordan Belfi — inhabit Booth. “He really enjoyed seeing me play the role,” says Belfi, whose character gets cast as Booth’s big-screen alter ego, Special Agent Andy Lister, in the movie-within-the-TV show (hilariously titled Bone of Contention). “It’s not like I’m doing an impression of [David], but I’m playing a guy who thinks Booth is the man. He thinks he’s an action star. My character literally says to Booth, ‘You’re like Steve McQueen, man — I’ve got to do you justice.’ He’s an overly enthusiastic actor who wants to do justice to what he perceives as the rugged masculinity and action star qualities that Booth has.” Belfi says the episode is “so meta it almost folds in on itself,” adding, “It’s a really fun episode. Bones has this light touch anyway, but there’s a lot of comedy in it.”

Question: Anything on Parks and Rec? —Josie
Ausiello: This Thursday, Team Knope embarks on a bus tour, as part of an episode in which “somebody dies, and then we make it even worse,” previews Adam Scott. Donna, meanwhile, finds herself in a face-off with guest star Mike O’Malley (taking a departure from his kindly Glee dad mode). “Yeah, we have it out,” says Retta. “Donna brings it to Mike’s character. Big time.”

Question: Any scoop on Scandal? —Lynda
Ausiello: In the wake of how last week’s episode ended, this Thursday’s is a doozy. For one, you may raise an eyebrow at how Cyrus reacts to the Amanda Tanner news — and then see him quake when someone steps forth with a blackmail attempt. You’ll also meet Grant’s vice president, played with Bible-thumping imperiousness by Kate Burton. (Yes, Meredith Grey’s mother and father even briefly share a scene.) It’s also a big episode for Guillermo Diaz, as we learn a bit more about what sort of line of work Olivia rescued Huck from.

Question: I’m worried something could happen between Dan and Serena in the Gossip Girl finale that could ruin Dan’s relationship with Blair. Know anything? —Kara
Ausiello: I know a lot, but this is the only piece of intel I’m willing to part with: Blair and Serena’s friendship will be hanging by a thread when the season ends.

Question: There have been a few spoilers going around about the Gossip Girl season finale having something to do with Monaco and a casino. Can you shed any light on that? —Alexx
Ausiello: I guess one more scoop wouldn’t hurt. Without naming the exact location, I can confirm that a portion of the finale is set overseas. I can also confirm that at least one of these characters will be traveling to the destination in question: Chuck, Serena, Blair, Dan.

Question: I’m going crazy without spoilers for Secret Life of the American Teenager. Please tell me you have some scoop. —Tanya
Ausiello: Is it out there that Molly Ringwald’s Anne is going to have a lesbian fling with a new female character named (Buffy alert!) Willowdine?

Question: I need a Hart of Dixie scoop. —Theresa
Ausiello: Sounds like Zoe/Wade fans are going to be rather pleased with the May 14 finale. “For some viewers, that relationship has started to maybe feel like a tease,” acknowledges Wade’s portrayer, Wilson Bethel. “But I’ll say that the payoff by the end of the season is worth it.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Meg Masters, Vlada Gelman and Alyse Whitney)

1. OMG Chefe Webber, April, Lexie or Owen :O Shonda Rhimes don’t kiil Webber

• albtrex says:

I think it’s Owen!!! But… What about Derek?!?!?!? I’m scared!!!

• Kristin S. says:

It is Adele! She has a new show now and they have been foreshadowing this for a while anyway, with the way her Alzheimer’s has rapidly progressed.

• Kayla. says:

Adele may die, but she’s definitely not the big death they’re talking about. She’s not a main character and her death wouldn’t be major because it would be so obvious for her to die because of her disease.

• dude says:

Furthermore, she’s already been written out so killing her off is kind of unecessary.

• Josh says:

I think Adele dies and Webber maybe dies with her, as in suicide? He’s lost Ellis, he’s lost Adele…maybe he decides it’s time to go too? Not sure if it fits the character though…

• sarah says:

It will not be April, Sarah Drew said as much already! It will not be Owen or Lexie. So if it is a doctor I will say Arizona. If it is just a main character then maybe Adele but she really is not a main character so to speak.
            I would think that Shonda would be smart enough to have Derek, Mer and Zola ride off into the sunset rather than kill him off!

• Ryan says:

I say Arizona. If she dies, Karev will stay at Seattle Grace.

• marisa_once says:

Derek and Richard are part of the originals so it can’t be any of them, Ausiello said the originals are safe. That leaves Lexie, Callie, Arizona, Teddy, Owen and April.

• needle prick says:

I think you’re reaching there. Aus said the originals and then parenthetically defined them, so he was talking specifically about the original residents. Derek and the Chief may be in jeopardy.

• Lauren says:

I agree that Derek and the Chief aren’t safe. If they were, Ausiello wouldn’t have defined “the originals.” My first thought was Derek, because I’ve read about how huge this season finale is (comparable to the ferry crash and shooting). Killing Derek would be huge. Who knows though. Shonda is unpredictable.

• missy says:

Teddy is a good possibility – it could be a way to keep Cristina on at Seattle Grace…

• Jennifer says:

Shonda said 1 original will leave and that persons contract is up, the originals are: Webber,Adele,Bailey,Cristina,Alex,Meredith,Derek…. The others are safe…
          I am thinking it’s Adele, but she is not in the last 3 episodes, if you look on imb….
          Although Derek said season 8 was his final season it may be him to go, but Shonda did say she wanted the dream house episode, Shonda said Bailey will have darkness to come, and Cristina and Owen will also have darkness…. So it’s really a toss up… I am sticking with Alex as the one leaving… it makes sense the title of the last episode is FLIGHT.

• Engbunny says:

Derek was an original, right? But, if he hasn’t signed his contract then I think it is him. He did say he was done after this year.

• Zunaira says:

i agree… ive a feeling its derek too,lately there have been no significant case brought up to him,he hasnt been leadingthe the male cast as he used to…so my bet is for derek shepherd,though i really wish he doesnt go off this serial.

• bob says:

No comment on McDreamy either, though!

• Famous artist says:

What about Derek? you didn’t say Derek was safe.

• Reba says:

It’s totally April! She did the deed, she thinks God hates her (which is total crap), and now she’s gonna die.

• sam says:

if this was a horror movie. I think it should be her, unfortunately they never really fulfilled their promise of making her likable.

• Russ says:

They can’t kill April
        1) I love her
        2) they already killed two of her friends
        3) I hope its the Webber
        4) and not Owen

• Ara says:

It’s not April. It was confirmed by the actress that she isn’t anywhere nearby when the death happens.

• Elyse says:

i kind of hope April is the one who fails the boards too. i’m not attached to April.

• Jessica says:

You do realize they failed her so she would stay at Seattle Grace. She had 4 hospitals who wanted her and would have left if she hadn’t failed horribly. Thats how you know she’s staying and for those saying Patrick Dempsey was going to die/leave Shonda rhimes said she wouldn’t kill him off because the mer/der relationship would end happily and read Patrick Dempsey said if the actress who plays Meredith stays another season that he would too.

• tanner15 says:

OR DEREK!!!!!

• lorna says:

PLEEEEEEEEEEEASEEE be April.

• Daniel alvarez says:

God hear you!!! Please be April!!! Wonder

• luli says:

whaat?!?!?! i love april, i think she is a great character!

• hannah says:

me too!!! she’s so watchable… I think Teddy might be leaving/dead hmm not sure

• lorna says:

To each their own, but she is a whiny twat whom I’d love to spit on. Maybe it’s the actress, I liked her character on Everwood but hated her on SPN.

• tess says:

Yes, please. I wouldn’t miss April or Teddy. But as long as Meredith, Cristina and Alex are safe, I’m happy. So, so happy it’s not them. Meredith is Grey’s, and I love Alex and Cristina. Could not deal with them being in danger at all.

• pookiesmama says:

I think Lexie dies in the finale in Mark’s arms and Derek’s body won’t be recovered in the finale. We will wonder all summer Did he die or not? next season they might not recover Derek’s body and eventually find him with his memory lost. Alex? Did he get on plane or not? Was Callie on the plane? Bailey? Wow if Bailey died it would be unexpected and heartbreaking! Arizona telling him he could not go may be misleading? here is a way to keep them at SGMW Teddy dies leaving her spot open for Christina who takes it because of Mer losing Lexie and not finding Derek’s body. Christina was wanting to run from everyone but after this she knows Mer is her person she cannot leave Mer. Callie dies and Arizona runs off leaving the baby with Mark unable to deal with it leaving her spot open for Alex (IF he is not dead) More than 1 will die leaving a vacent spot open for Kepner so Owen can hire her. If the above happens or something like I can see the series running 2 more years. Also they have been so hush hush over the tinest of details WHY did they release info stating “guess who signed 2 year contracts” hmmm…misleading possibly? Also how do they know for a fact that ABC will pick Grey’s up for 2 more years? This leaked contract news is misleading. Fans will now assume because they heard that so and so signed a contract for 2 more years “Whew my fav is safe” . We shall see. Lexie and Teddy dies with Derek missing possibly dead at end of season finale Shockers Alex and Bailey dies Derek missing

• Kayla. says:

I honesty hope it’s Teddy, I don’t like her x] But for the Chief and Derek, I honestly think they’re safe. They are original characters too, and I know they didn’t say that they were save, but they did say examples of originals who were safe were Mer, Christina, Alex, and Bailey. So, i’m thinking those two are safe. I just hope it’s not Callie, Lexie or Owen. D:

• rowan77 says:

i.e. does not mean “for example.” It means “that is” so you should read Mike’s answer as: The Originals (that is, Meredith, Cristina, Alex) are safe. Ditto Bailey.

You are thinking of “e.g.” which does mean “for example), so McDreamy and Webber are still possibilities. I was thinking Kepner, but if her big last-minute storyline is a bluff, then I think it will be Derek who probably dies on the way to or while showing Meredith the house he finished building. These are guesses, but I’d be surprised if it’s not either of these two.

• marisa_once says:

I’ with you on this one. I really hope it’s not Lexie, Owen or Callie. Even April, she hasn’t had a good storyline yet, it would be too soon for her to die. I wanna see a follow-up on her and Jackson… But I wouldn’t really miss Teddy.

• Michele says:

It could also Derek, Callie, or Arizona D:

• Billie says:

Ah! I was so sure it was going to be Mark! Now you have me super freaked out for the safety of Calzona! There has been no Callie & Arizona scoop for the finale, which I kinda thought meant they were safe b/c Shonda likes to shock and awe. I felt like she wouldn’t flat out refuse to comment on their story line if one of them was dying because that somehow makes it obvious… But now I’m not so sure.
      I’ll put my money on Lexie, Webber or Teddy now though… Just a feeling.

• greysfan says:

Well to me i have said all along the death is going to be Adele. Its the one that actually fits. I would be surprised if its anyone else to be honest with you.

• Kim says:

It’s gotta be Adele. Her story is basically done and Richard needs to move on with Avery’s mom.

• shutuprob says:

It’s not April. Sarah Drew was interviewed elsewhere recently. She said that the death takes place away from the hospital and that Kepner is in the hospital during the episode.
      I figure that The One That Bites It (TOTBI) isn’t the Chief because 1) he’s Meredith’s surrogate father, 2) he’s too cool to kill off and 3) it’d undermine the whole point of his storyline of enduring Adele’s Alzheimer’s, which is to bring him closer to Meredith.
      Owen isn’t a bad choice, especially if Sandra Oh decides to not return to the show for next season. It’s been rumored that she’s less enthusiastic about staying than either Pompeo or Dempsey, but on the other hand, that could be a simple negotiating ploy, getting that rumor out. Nevertheless, if she *were* to leave the show, Owen dying would provide something of a logical story push for Cristina to take a job elsewhere. Also, they’ve written Owen into a corner with his one night stand to where the character doesn’t work if he and Cristina break up.
      So. . . I think that that leaves Arizona, Callie, Teddy, Lexie or McDreamyhair. Can’t discount the possibility that any particular actor might want to leave the show, but aside from that, here goes:
      First, Teddy dying doesn’t seem like it would be enough oomph because she has *no* direct emotional ties to any other characters than Owen and Cristina.
      Second, Given all of the deaths of family members (Ellis, Lexie’s Mom) and close personal friends (George) and Izzie’s flip-out, I can’t imagine that Shonda would really want to go there again with Meredith by killing off McDreamyhair or, especially, Lexie. Besides which, Ellen Pompeo has great comedic chemistry with Chyler Leigh, so if Sandra Oh *were* to leave the show, Lexie would certainly be able to fill the role of Meredith’s Person/Soulmate/Psycho Sister. OTOH, if it turns out that Dempsey’s occasional threats of leaving the show turns out to not be a negotiating ploy this time, I don’t think they could write McDreamyhair out in any other way than by killing him off.
      Third, Callie or Arizona. Seems to me that killing Arizona off would be one too many of Callie’s spouses to kill off — but Shonda has been refusing to say anything about their storyline, either. Which Isn’t A Good Sign. Since they’re the most stable, positive relationship on the show and viewers liek them that way, *the* way to stir up the pot would be to kill one of them off. Arizona seems to me to be the more likely of the two to get killed off because she’s more a supporting character to both Callie and Alex (and to a lesser extent, Mark), but killing Callie off would create as many story opportunities as killing Arizona off. Callie is part of Meredith’s extended work family via both George and coaching Mere for her boards, so I think her death would resonate more for Meredith without pushing her back into her existential depression of the early seasons. Also, Meredith hasn’t interacted much with Arizona much, which is IMO enough of a reason to keep Arizona around over Callie.
      Also, IMO, it wouldn’t be out of line for the show to evoke the way it killed off George (vehicular accident) *and* the way that ER killed off Dr. Romano (a vehicle killing him the *second* time he had a mishap with it) for Callie to get into a car crash — one that kills her this time.
      So my thinking is, in descending order of likelihood — unless it’s McDreamyhair — The One That Bites It could be: Callie or Arizona (tie), Owen, Teddy.

• Ava says:

I actually think it would be more likely to kill off Callie. She’s really got nowhere to go storywise. None of the residents want to work in ortho, none of the other characters are really connected to her anymore. Arizona is the likeable one in that pair and I think if they were to kill Callie it would really open up a lot of SLs for Arizona.

• Alex says:

Not April!!! I give up on this show if they kill off April!! And why do they have to kill off anyone?? Seriously – the hospital has a ridiculous amount of non-illness-related deaths. It’s getting a bit stupid now.

• just saying says:

I wish they’d kill April. I never liked her. I thought she shouldve died in the mass shooting. If we had to keep one of the Mercy girls i wouldve liked the one with short hair that was the first one shot in the elevator. April’s personality and voice just…. grates.

• paustraline says:

It’s not Mer, Christina, Bailey, Webber, Alex nor Derek. I read in a french magazine they’ve just signed for two more years!

2. Taylor says:

So that means Brittana wins Prom King/Queen right? :)
    Predictable, but I can live with it

• Amy says:

No bb its Rachel and Finn :(

• albtrex says:

Nuuuu, pleaseeee!! It’s so predictable!!! I hope it’s Tina and Mike instead!!!

• yep says:

Now that the essence of old Glee will be a an end, nostalgia will take over. I don’t know as any fact but I am assuming that the most popular boy and girl since the show started 3 years ago will win. Finn has never been into that but I believe he will be king, especially now, after all this time being with Rachel he has other aspirations and things in high school to fulfill Finn where he does not need popularity as in season 1 and season 2. That crown meant nothing to him season 2 and same will be this year. Last season’s winners were chosen as a humiliation to them. Kurt especially.
        In season 1 and especially in season 2 prom queen meant the world to popularity needy Quinn. I’m assuming still but I have a big hunch that she will be voted queen. Now that she has come full circle and doesn’t need or desire the crown to solidify her status. She has grown out of status hound hungry to hopefully confident self assured Quinn who doesn’t need a paper crown to authenticate her. To be honest, I sure as heck don’t have a clue who will win. But my bets are for these 2. They have both grown into stable sound confident young people ready for their futures. So proud of these characters.

• Josh says:

Of course a gay couple will prom King/Queen…it’s Glee haha

3. tatvl says:

please tell me that by the end of the season dan and blair will be over… Hasn’t it been long enough? or does it only feel like it has been 10 billion years

4. OW, can’t believe Michael actually chose my question from the ones received. I feel honored :)

5. Nerwen Aldarion says:

I have no idea, does this mean that the blind item couple is Castle and Beckett?

• missy says:

I’m pretty sure it’s them ^^

• Lauren says:

I’m not so sure. From a recent interview with AM, it looks like the cliffhanger won’t be a someone-might-die scenario (like last year). So I’m wondering (and worried) that all we’ll get is an overture, not a consummation of any kind. ;-(

6. Katie says:

OMG it’s Derek!!!

7. Linderella says:

Michael, you didn’t mention Derek being safe in GA’s finale…that doesn’t give me a warm, fuzzy feeling. Can you ease my concern?

• Saint Alicia says:

But Derek is an original though, so it should be implied, right? Here’s hoping…

• shutuprob says:

By singling out Bailey in addition to the ‘originals’ as being a character who isn’t getting killed off, IMO ‘Originals’ refers to the original group of five interns — Meredith, Cristina, Alex, Izzie and George — as specifically differentiated from the non-original interns of the same class year who transferred in from Mercy West — Jackson and April (and Percy and whatsername)

8. madbengalsfan85 says:

All sorts of excited for Bones

9. katy says:

gahhh i am not looking forward to all this drama with dan and blair! i love them together and i just want them to stay happy :(

• Liz says:

Me too. Once again they should have left it as a cute friendship if they where never going to let it happen 100%

• Olivia says:

They did let it happen 100%. That’s what you’ve been watching for the last 6 episodes. You didn’t really think they were just going to stay in a boring, drama-free relationship indefinitely, did you?

10. darkdefender85 says:

It has GOT to be Arizona! Callie and Arizona have been happy for far to long than what is permitted in the Grey’s universe, it is time for some pain!

11. Chris says:

Yes to Grey’s safety for some of my favorites.

12. Saint Alicia says:

Bless this post, Ausiello. The GA scoop let’s me relax now that I know Cristina, Meredith and Derek are safe.
    And LOL at TGW folks trying to cover up that they’re just jerking fans around with Will/Alicia. Shame, shame, shame.

• nyla says:

He never said Derek.

• JBS says:

True, but he did say that the originals are safe. And then he also added Bailey (another original) being safe as well. So hopefully by saying originals, Ausiello is implying/saying that Derek is also safe from death as well.

• Tommy says:

He said the originals meaning the original interns Meredith, Cristina, and Alex. And then he added Bailey in for good measure. Which means that he left out Derek for a reason.

• Liz says:

He’s not implying that all the original characters are safe. I know it’s a minor point, but his grammar is a clue. The use of ‘i.e.’ means that the list following it is finite. (If he had used ‘e.g.’ we could reasonably assume that Derek & Richard would also be safe.)

• Olita says:

No offense to Ausiello, but you’re assuming he knows the difference between i.e. and e.g., and used i.e. intentionally. Lots of people use i.e. and e.g. interchangeably.

• Lynne says:

Umm no offense to Olita, but I’m pretty sure that Michael, a prominent television journalist who has been writing for YEARS, knows the difference between i.e. and e.g. and uses each correctly. Just a hunch…

• scarlet says:

C’mon, that is some serious denial. Neither Richard or Derek are safe (and personally I lean towards poor Richard dying, though I’d love it if it were Owen, April or Teddy).

13. Gus says:

I think the person who will die on GA is Adele. It would make sense and they could still call it a “big death”. Also wouldn’t mind seeing Teddy go… I just hope it isn’t April or Calzona. :(

14. Barb says:

I also hope Shondra does NOT kill Derek!

15. Ashley says:

Zoe and Wade, yes, finally! So sick of George getting all this attention undeservedly on the show from Lemon, Zoe, and the whole town. Right now Zoe could be nothing but a rebound for George. Wade really likes her and Zoe seemed like she had feelings for him too before Wade screwed up by not admitting it before. They are so much more fun together and just comfortable around each other, and have a LOT more chemistry. Can’t wait for the finale!

• Amy says:

Agreed! I love Zoe/Wade too!

Thanks Ausiello, its always great to hear it from you :)

• Melosm says:

I would love some wade/Zoe happiness!! Monday’s episode was depressing

• deborah says:

Finally an episode to look forward to! Zoe and George don’t work. Zoe and Wade is way better!

• sarah says:

George and Lemon will get married and Wade and Zoe will get together FINALLY! However I really want Zoe to realize she loves Wade and not just choose Wade because she is distraught that George gets married!

16. Samantha says:

Return of the Ring = the full return of Chuck and Blair. I’m not even worried about gossip girl anymore. Viva la chair!

• Ashley says:

Agreed, and may I say finally. With the last episode GG has finally returned to form and what works.

• Olivia says:

Hope so! I don’t care so much about Dan/Serena, but I need some Chuck/Blair, especially after last night’s epi!

17. Janet Snakehole says:

Wasnt the last nights episode of GG proof enough that Dair sux? Blair would have to be lobotomized to chose Dan in the end after last night.

18. I’m getting really excited for HIMYM now!!=-)

• Avery says:

Right?! During all of Colbie’s press for Avengers, I feel like she’s practically confirmed that the bride is Robin. She has said a lot more than what Ausiello reports here and it has given me peace of mind. ONLY (about) 12 DAYS!!

• hw216 says:

I’m just worried that because she said ‘is a beautiful bride’ is won’t be, not because Cobie isn’t beautiful (because she is stunning) but I wouldn’t have thought that you would say that in relation to a character you play? Having said that, when I first read what she’d said about the bride on another site I was SURE it was going to be Robin. Fingers crossed!

• Anni anon says:

I think it was teasing and tongue-in-cheek. I have no doubt the bride will be Robin. What I do doubt is whether B/R will get back together now or later.

19. ggny says:

i got a feeling it gonna be April. She has been acting all weird lately and they seem to be forshadowing something with the whole letting down God thing

• kavyn says:

I hope not. After Izzy left April was my saving grace.

• just saying says:

You are a sick sad person. The show ruined Izzy’s character after a couple of seasons and April was always annoying. If you like them, you are probably an annoying person, too. Think about it.

• lorna says:

Izzy was NOT annoying. They better NOT kill off Webber, he’s prob my fave character, he is hilarious when he is clueless, and his storyline with Adele is breaking my heart!

• kavyn says:

Huh? Izzy was a favourite since the beginning. How am I a sick, sad person for having favourite characters that aren’t the same as yours?

And April isn’t annoying, at least not to me. You could say each character’s annoying if there’s something about them that bugs you, to be honest.

20. May says:

Castle! I’m going to die of excitement.

• Em J says:

You are not the only one! :D xD

• brittany says:

Same here!! it’s gonna be a great episode where I believe the whole Castle fandom is going to die of happiness (I hope!!)

• Bren Ren says:

I’m just wondering if the fangasms are gonna break the internet… ! God knows, no glass will be safe come Monday nite. Bring on the Caskett lovin’!!

21. Matt says:

Has it ever said it was a doctor or a full fledged regular character to die on Grey’s? Because if my memory serves it only has been said to be someone we’ve grown to love. I think it will be a lot of hype to get people to watch, but in the end it will just be Adele.

22. sk says:

omg spoiler alert was so funny! i’ve never watched parks and rec but now I kind of want to.

23. Elise says:

Derek is my guess on Greys.

24. Olivia says:

Interesting that the Blair/Serena friendship will be hanging by a thread at the end of this season (honestly, I think is kind of is already). I don’t get why Serena is still friends with Blair or still speaking to Dan.

Anyway, as long as we get our Chuck/Blair reunion, I’ll be happy. They’ll have 13 episodes to fix Blair/Serena next season.

• Brit says:

Agreed! Please please please let this be the end of Blair and Dan. Serena and Blair’s friendship is always going through ups and downs.

25. JuliaS says:

Army Wives – is Kim Delaney leaving the show? Isn’t it odd that a major character is absent from at least two episodes? Is she in rehab again?

26. filippo says:

I hope is not Lexie..

27. Elise says:

TVGuide said the Grey’s death was a main character so that rules out Adele. RIP Derek.

• Em J says:

NO not Dr.McDreamy! I haven’t watched Grey’s in years but I bloody well hope HE does NOT die! even if he was the first one i thought of!

28. Anon says:

Thanks for the TVD spoilers. PLEASE can we have some scoop on THE SECRET CIRCLE!?

Also, sorry to say, but Klaus has got to go now. I want Katherine back!

29. Olivia says:

Btw, your second GG spoiler was basically not a spoiler at all, haha. You named almost every character as a possibility.

30. Jessica says:

I think it’s Derek. PD has been phoning it in the past few seasons. I’m hoping it’s Owen though so Cristina can be free of the dbag

31. LisaJ says:

I hope it’s Arizona. I can’t stand Jessica Capshaw. She only gets her acting gigs cuz of Spielberg.

• Babygate says:

In that case, you would think that he would do a better job for her since her resume is rather light.

32. Tara says:

I LOVE Dan and Blair. They have me looking forward to GG for the first time in a very long time. Please say that they can survive this. Blair and Chuck are no fun and Dan and Serena are a bore. Long live Dair.

• niks says:

Yeah. Dan and Blair are the reason i didn’t drop this mid S4. Those episodes were pure gold and so were a few episodes after the sham of a wedding. It shows that when well written Dair makes this show great. But I don’t know why they have to focus so much on “Chuck’s mommy and daddy issues” Version 100 and ignore Dair. The ease at which Chuck accepts that Jack is his father shows that even he is bored of it.

• O'Brien says:

Jack’s not his father – his father’s not dead. Just in case you missed the end of Monday’s episode. Jack’s been covering for Bart, for reasons unknown.

33. Iya says:

Laughing because Gloria was supposed to be in more than one episode and now she will just pop up in the last episode. They should have waited till season 4 to bring her.

34. Melly says:

It sucks that after a season where Blair and Serena shared hardly any scenes they are ending the season estranged. I understand that pushing Dan was important to Safran (Good Luck Smash Fans!) but it sucks that they ignored this friendship just to give Dan more screentime and now they are going to be in a huge fight. At the very least I hope Blair takes some responsibility for what a bad friend she has been.

I am excited for Chuck and Blair and their casino finale scenes. Wonder where they will be?

I am shipping Dan/Alone in Rome like a twilight fan ships Bella and Edward. Gossip Girl Gods make it happen!!!

• Kristina says:

They’ve ignored a LOT of friendships this season. The introduction of Lola did not help the situation. This season, as so many have said, is a mess.

35. M says:

Cynthia Watros = Cynthia Walden

36. Thomas says:

Julie Plec, gurl… you are not servicing a lot of these characters properly. Please stop with that. Do not even try to act like you do. No. Just no.

37. Elly says:

I’d say either Adele (Dr. Webber’s wife), Ben (Bailey’s Boyfriend) or maybe they’ll bring back Mer/Lexie’s Dad or other sister. But my money is on Adele or Ben. I think the actor playing Ben was just cast in a new show so it’d be convienent.

38. Emily says:

I hope it’s Blair and Chuck in a European casino together. I hate DB’s relationship, but Serena deserves way better than him. I just hope she tells Blair their friendship is done by the end of the season. They both need to be better friends.

39. hayzxox says:

Holy crap – Greys Finale leaves – Richard, Adele, Derek, Lexie, Callie, Arozonia, Teddy, Owen!! Who will it be!?

40. JBS says:

I’m really starting to think that this “big” GA death is going to be Adele, which would honestly make me mad, cause she really isn’t a major character IMO. A death that is this big should be an actual doctor, NOT a filler character. On that subject, though, I don’t think ithat the death will be Richard or Derek because they’re original characters as well (unless the originals refers ONLY to the residents.)

I’d like to see Carter Bays and Craig Thomas explain themselves if Robin is NOT the bride. But seriously though, I think that Cobie has just unofficially confirmed that she will be the bride.

And here’s hoping that Chuck is going to fly to Europe and then die at the hands of European mobsters so that Blair and Dan can FINALLY live happily ever after and in peace.

• hw216 says:

Totally agree, I would feel cheated at this point of Robin is not the bride. As we’ve seen from past seasons (although sporadically) Robin and Barney in relationships only really seems to be interesting/engaging when they are either together or secretly want to be. Having said that though when they were together in season 5 I felt like it was handled terribly. Hopefully if they do get back together the writers will have worked out what works and what doesn’t. Having said that I do like Becki Newton, just not as Barney’s bride!

• JenBen says:

I think that the bride won’t be Robin but that doesn’t necessarily mean that Barney and Robin don’t end up together. The writers have said that on the wedding day one relationship begins and another ends. So I’m guessing Ted and the mother begin their relationship, and Barney and his bride don’t tie the knot. Then again the bride and Ted are supposedly close from what we’ve seen so it might be Robin, but then it doesn’t quite fall in line with the ‘one relationship ends’ theory; since it seems most fans are rooting for Robin and Barney endgame and writers usually follow that. Personally I prefer Barney with Quinn, than Robin; Barney and Robin have good chemistry but they make better friends than a couple.

• Anni anon says:

The relationship that “ends” is Ted and Robin’s. Once Robin gets married, there is absolutely no chance that Ted will end up with her and he has to officially, finally let her go as his “One.”

I think that’s pretty clear, unless one insists on taking the idea of a relationship ending as literal. And that would be overly simplistic.

41. Harrison says:

After the preview, it is defiantly Castle and Beckett who get it on!

• Em J says:

I really want it to be and my doubts are a bit weird as the rating for “Always” says THAT letter! But seriously if it is not Caskett I have no idea who else it could be! xD Thursday why must you be so far away! I want the sneak peeks and the answer to the blind item! (Even if most of us might be right!)

42. Sarah says:

I know there are a lot of Chuck/Blair fans and so I’m not hopeful that Dan/Blair will last even though I think they are BY FAR the best thing that ever happened to this show. For the first time a relationship had great care and great buildup. Watching these two fall for one another has been a pure joy to watch. I will be very very sad when it’s over.

• lollie says:

Don’t lose hope in DB just because of CB fans. I believe that all the years of build up and beautiful scenes were because they are obviously meant to be together. CB has had years to work but if doesn’t they’ll always be destructive.

• niks says:

I hope you are right. CB had a whole season together and they didn’t work. I seriously hope that Dan and Blair are given a fair chance by the writers.

43. Samantha says:

Please not Lexie! I can cope with any of the others, just not her!

44. Christina says:

If I have to choose between Klaus and Katherine, I want Klaus. Please don’t kill him off!

45. Elliot says:

I think it would be kind of interesting if they killed off Derek but I can’t imagine Shonda ever doing that. As long as it’s not Alex I think I would be okay with anyone. And for the love of all that is holy keep Dan and Blair together. They are a million times more interesting than either are with their former mates.

• hw216 says:

I don’t think it’s Derek, I think I read somewhere that PD said that he was thinking of leaving but I got the impression it wasn’t for another season?

46. Fran says:

I hope is not Teddy pleaaaaseee!!!

47. Emma says:

Oh Please don’t let it be Arizona, I can’t handle her dying!

48. Anon says:

Blair/ Dan were the worst thing to happen to the show, IN MY OPINION. Last night’s episode felt like GG again. The NJBC scheming and Dan doing whatever. The insecurity in his voice was priceless. Now The Good Wife; I love Alicia and Will’s relationship. Romantic or not.

• Brit says:

Agree to all! Blair and Dan are the most boring couple ever and they have zero chemistry. As far as The Good Wife, I’ll take any scenes with Will and Alicia together, no matter the context.

• hw216 says:

Blair is too chilled with Dan (although it does make a nice change). I loved their bickering as semi-friends/enemies in the earlier seasons, it would have been nice if they could have kept that, or at least revisit it if they break up. Dan irritates me for some reason. And I can’t help wondering if a group that have pretty much all slept with each other could actually function in real life! Thank god it’s Gossip Girl and not reality though :p

• Olivia says:

I agree, I liked their frenemies vibe a lot. I think they’ve totally dulled up both characters by pairing them together romantically, though, which is a shame. I’d like to see them interacting the way they used to, which was much more entertaining.

• Olivia says:

Yeah, I think the improved quality/reception to last night’s episode alone- when they finally separated them- proved just how boring DB are together. Their episodes as a couple have been both critical and ratings duds. They’d have to be insane to push that relationship into the final season.

49. Em J says:

sooooooo two things I will look forward to Thursday this week involving Castle (if the blind item is right that is) yeah Sneak Peek Thursday AND answer to the blind item! Seriously NEED that “Always” Sneak Peeks! T_T

50. Goku says:

It could be Arizona. I love Callie so it would be sad for a moment, but she is so boring, and she makes Callie boring…