Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on HIMYM, Private Practice, Bones, Walking Dead, Parks and Rec and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Been loving this the HIMYM season thus far! Any more hints on the identity of Barney’s bride? My gut still hopes it’s Robin. —Cheryl
Ausiello: I’m not sure if this qualifies as a hint, but executive producer Carter Bays tells us Season 8 will find Robin enjoying the company of a new man. “There will be a new romance for her next year, definitely,” he reveals. “We already have some ideas for that.” So, what’s the verdict — was that a hint?

Question: Longtime follower of yours, but you never answer my questions. How about some HIMYM scoop? —Kenneth (aka @exoduso on Twitter)
Ausiello: Not true. I answered a question you had about Tru Calling back in 2004 when I was writing for TV Guide. Nice try. You forget I fact check all of my questions. But no hard feelings. Here’s your HIMYM scoop, directly from Mr. Bays: “In the finale, we pay off something we set up in the episode ‘Disaster Averted.'” (Hmm… could it be slap bet related?)

PHOTOS: Grey’s Anatomy‘s Meredith Faces Moment of Truth

Question: Do you know if there is going to be any Quinn and Puck romance on Glee? —Camila
Ausiello: I’m going to do something really annoying and answer your question with a question of my own: After watching this week’s episode, did anyone else see the bare outline of a Joe/Quinn/Artie triangle?

Question: Any Good Wife season finale scoop? —Hyday
Ausiello: Can we discuss this Sunday’s all-new episode instead? Because Matt Mitovich just screened it and crafted these awesome little nuggets just for AA:

* Those who have been looking forward to Alicia giving Jackie what’s coming to her will be curious to know she acquires an unexpected ally along the way.

* Julianne Nicholson (Law & Order: CI, Boardwalk Empire) guest-stars as an aggressive-ish attorney who, it turns out, kinda owes Will a date from back in the day — but what an unusual venue she chooses for the make-good.

* The closing image just might make your eyes well up a bit.

Question: I’m totally obsessed with Scandal after that awesome premiere.  I would love you forever for any possible scoop! —Coco
Ausiello: The Amanda Tanner case that served up a tiny twist at the end of the premiere, when Olivia deduced that the former intern was telling the truth about an affair with President Grant? Watch for that storyline to drop bombshell after bombshell in the weeks to come, building to a ginormous jaw-dropper at the close of Episode 4. On the personal front, an upcoming episode will put Stephen’s nascent engagement to the test when a vital-slash-pretty-slash-horny source on a case demands “that” in trade.

SPOILER: Look Who’s Returning for the Desperate Housewives Finale!

Question: Besides Lauren Cohan, are any other current cast members on The Walking Dead getting promoted to series regular in Season 3? What about Melissa McBride (Carol) and IronE Singleton (T-Dog)? —Matt R.
Ausiello: Actually, McBride joined the series regular status in Season 2. No such luck for Singleton, who remains — and from what I gather will continue to remain — a glorified extra recurring player. Bummer. Someone needs to throw T-Dog a bone!

Question: The CW’s most recent poll saw 85% of Vampire Diaries fans rooting for Damon and Elena. Please give us some hope — after three seasons it’s getting a bit painful. —Dakota
Ausiello: Don’t miss the April 19 episode. Trust me. (BTW, you better not be lying about those poll numbers; I was about to double-check those results, but then I realized fact-checking is a little beneath me at this stage of my career.)

Question: Where did you get your red couches in the Spoiler Alert! videos?! I love them! —Jessica
Ausiello: They are from WYETH. And contrary to what Adam Pally would have you believe, they are not dog beds. The nerve of him.

Question: You never mention Sherlock! Any scoop would make me super happy! —Hanna
Ausiello: I spent the weekend devouring all three episodes of Season 2 (which premieres stateside on May 6) and I’m still basking in the afterglow. The Steven Moffat-penned, Paul McGuigan-directed opener, titled “A Scandal in Belgravia,” is nothing short of a masterpiece. It picks up right where the Season 1 cliffhanger left off and marks the introduction of True Blood‘s Lara Pulver as Irene Adler, a dominatrix who may be hot for but is definitely bothered by the iconic sleuth. Their “relationship” takes so many twists and turns throughout the 90 minutes that you literally don’t know where they stand with each other until the jaw-dropping final scene. Their first encounter is also pretty memorable (hint: one of them is completely naked). Episodes 2 and 3 are also stellar, but the premiere is an absolute work of art. I can’t say enough good things about it. PBS and the BBC should consider giving it a limited, Oscar-qualifying run in theaters. You think I’m kidding! Is this the face of someone that’s kidding?!

Question: Do you have any scoop on Addison’s baby storyline on Private Practice? —Jamie
Ausiello: I think so. Check out the official logline for the April 17 episode:

“Sheldon and Jake work with a devastating case in which a woman, jailed for killing her two children, is pregnant with a third.”

Now combine that little tease with this snippet from the episode on the 24th:

“Addison adjusts to the new man in her life.”

Finally, factor in a recent casting call the show put out for newborn biracial twins. You thinking what I’m thinking? ‘Cause I’m thinking Ms. Jailbird pops out a biracial baby and Addison swoops in to adopt it. OMG, I’m the TV scoop version of Sherlock Holmes!

PHOTOS: Once Upon a Time to Reveal [Spoiler]‘s Identity!

Question: Are Daphne and Wilke done for good on Switched at Birth? I think they are so cute together but since Austin Butler has been cast in the CW’s Carrie Diaries pilot, I’m worried we won’t see more of Wilke. —Muriel
Ausiello: Magic 8-Ball says… ask again at the end of May when the CW announces its fall schedule. But it’s probably safe to say Wilke and Daphne’s romantic future looks ominous since The Carrie Diaries appears to be headed for a pickup. For the time being, Wilke is “off at boarding school,” creator Lizzy Weiss tells TVLine. And the ABC Family drama will “have to contend with the possibility of him staying at boarding school” should Carrie get a green light. But what happens on the off chance she stumbles in her mini-Manolos and The CW passes on the project? “Then I’m going to assume that Wilke will shape up,” says Weiss, “and perhaps his father will let him come home.”

Question: Do you have any Law & Order: SVU scoop? Particularly anything about Benson and/or if we will see any more of Harry Connick Jr.? —Jill
Ausiello: His Hayden character resurfaces on Wednesday and is assigned to head up a new unit tasked with examining old SVU cases in search of irregularities. Naturally, the gig puts him in direct conflict with Benson, setting up a possible episode-ending breakup. (If you must know how it plays out, read the second sentence of this story.)

Question: Will we get a wedding between Booth and Brennan on Bones in the near future? —Joy
Ausiello: Brennan will have to soften her anti-marriage stance before there’s any question-popping, let alone knot-tying. For her part, Emily Deschanel says her alter ego is slowly coming around. “She’s always been against marriage – at least for herself – and has seen no need for it,” the actress points out. “But maybe after having a child it will become more important to her. You saw her wanting him to ask her, but him putting it back in her court. It seems she may consider it now.” And for the record, Deschanel “absolutely” believes Brennan is capable of doing the proposing herself. “Brennan would be fine asking a man if she felt that was a rational thing to do.”

Question: Parks and Recreation scoop pretty please with a Yachter Otter on top? – ET
Ausiello: Knope & Co. are back April 19 with an episode that answers to the burning question, What does the inside of Tom’s apartment look like? (Hint: it’s exactly what you would expect Tom’s apartment to look like.) The episode also features some playful Leslie and Ben moments, a surprising bonding session between Ron and Chris, and a rather disturbing admission of love.

PHOTOS: An Old Flame is Rekindled on Revenge!

Question: I know from your brilliant Spoiler Alert! interview with Joel McHale and Alison Brie that we shouldn’t expect much romance between Jeff and Annie this season on Community. Still can you please a shipper and with some scoop? Anything would be much appreciated. —Anders
Ausiello: Wanna know who’s dying? Sorry, my lips are sealed. Wanna know when the death airs? That I can share. It’s April 26.

Question: Up All Night is the most underrated comedy on the air, IMHO. Please tell me there will be a second season. —Olivia
Ausiello: According to TVLine’s 2012 Renewal Scorecard, it remains “a safe bet” for renewal. And far be it from me to argue with my own information. On the off chance that I’m wrong — LOL!! As if!! — series creator Emily Spivey says this Thursday’s finale “wraps [things] up in a way that feels whole.”

Question: Any new information on Tahmoh Penikett’s role in the Castle finale? —Jesse
Ausiello:  Come on, Jesse. His character is cold, calculated and ex-military. And it’s the season finale. Think. You can do this.

Question: I’m loving all the Dan/Blair stuff we’re getting right now on Gossip Girl. But can you give us anything about Dan and Georgina’s supposed scene in the finale? – Grace
Ausiello: LOL!!!!!! Oh, sorry. I’m still laughing at that joke about me possibly being wrong. I crack myself up sometimes. Anywho, I don’t have any intel on Dan/Georgina, but I can tell you that there is huge twist coming that (I have to imagine) will impact the Dan/Blair/Chuck triangle.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman, Megan Masters and Alyse Whitney)

1. Ross says:

No DH scoop?

2. sara says:

I love “spoilers” for something that aired four months ago. :)

• Ashley says:

Sherlock?

• Anne says:

Are you talking about Sherlock?

• Webstercuno says:

• Julia says:

Actually, since sara said that she’d already seen it, sounds like she’s someone in the UK not the US.

Or she could have been like me and live in the US and watched it online. Either way, not really any America promoting going on there.

And Sherlock is as fantastic as Ausiello says it is.

• WeeklyWeek says:

Actually it’s even better! ehehe
          Can’t wait for S3…

• Tarc says:

Exactly. The internet goes pretty much everywhere, and Sherlock was available online everwhere the same day as the UK airing. *shrugs*

• Webstercuno says:

You better learn to read Julia what people say to you.

Like i always say to americans, your country is not the world. Im not saying Sara is from America in this sentence.

• Holly says:

Not all Americans assume that the US is the world. You shouldn’t condemn an American stereotyping while stereotyping yourself. I’m American but have lived in Canada and the UK. I’ve also traveled through most of Europe (including Norway) as well as several countries in Asia. I’m well aware that there is a world beyond the US. Not all Americans are as ignorant as you would make us out to be and claiming so just makes you look ignorant. Additionally, if you weren’t saying it to the person you you were commenting to, then why bother write it at all? That’s just obnoxious. The fighting over which countries have aired what thus far is ridiculous. We should just all be pleased that a great show is getting positive exposure. While Ausiello may be a bit behind on reporting about the show, at least his article will expose it to some who follow him and may not have seen it. The more exposure the show gets, the better.

• MAS says:

What does this even respond to? Who said America is the world?

• M says:

“Like i always say to americans, your country is not the world. Sherlock S2 have not been aired in Norway yet either, but will soon.
          Comment by Webstercuno – April 10, 2012 05:18 PM PDT”

• illel says:

The real spoiler would be to reveal what happens in the last episode :) Anyway, sherlock rocks and it’ll be torture to wait the next season !

• Alice says:

Anyone who knows anything about the Sherlock Holmes stories knows what is going to happen in the last episode of series two based on the title alone. And I’m glad that AA is giving Sherlock some press in the US because more people need to know about it and bask in its awesomeness!!

• PEB says:

Yes the third episode of season 2 is the one that seemed like a quality movie!

• numpty says:

that episode was amazing. the performances were amazing. i cry like a baby every time. they should win every award going.

• sarah says:

absolutely torture, i understand why they only make 3 but it just starts and the its over, and who knows when series 3 will be on we in the uk had to wait 18 months between s1 and s2. thank god for the dvds. this is the best show i think i have ever seen, they are breathtaking, long may it last.

3. Monica says:

I think I’m not alone when I say that I will be devastated if Robin is NOT the bride.

• Nerwen Aldarion says:

I think she is. The scoop is for season 8 which I think will be about how we get to Barney’s wedding to Robin.

Of course if she ISN’T the bride and it is Quinn that doesn’t mean the wedding actually takes place. Maybe it was for an entirely different reason that they refused to show Barney’s left hand at the end of the last episode…could it be that he doesn’t get married?

In the end Swarkles will happen, it’s one of those things where the majority of fans really want them together, it just might be a while.

• ElKabong says:

FWIW, in the 2015 flash-forward at the end of this week’s episode, Barney wasn’t wearing a wedding ring, (and Harris was obviously trying not to make it too obvious,) but Ted was.

• misha says:

That doesn’t necessarily mean anything though, not every married couple feels the need to wear a ring to symbolize their commitment and I can definitely see robin and barney being one of those types of couples

• Russ says:

or it could mean that barney and quinn get married and divorced by 2015 SO HE AND ROBIN CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!!!

• Avi says:

Russ, I was thinking the exact same thing. However! They are kind of at the end of the series and to have Barney marry Quinn only to realize he wanted Robin all along is a lot to ahve happen in one season. It would make it seem, to me at least, a bit flighty and not very genuine. I’m hoping they don’t go this route and just accept that Swarkles is law.

• Sam A says:

i think he was supposed to hide his hand for the suspense of his upcoming wedding to…ROBIN!!
          (ill be in denial if its anyone else!)
          i think next season will take us down the road to HOW they got married! :) …breaking up with Quinn being the No.1 step!

• Booth girl says:

You are not alone, if Robin is not the bride, I will break up with HIMYM.

• Rachel says:

haha, I love the way you put this – me too!

• Yes! Mee too! I’ll be really sad if Robin is not the bride.

I hope the guy in season 8 is just Robin’s final boyfriend before getting back with Barney.

• LisaJ says:

Me 3! I’ll be soooo disappointed if Robin isn’t the bride! It’ll make me not so interested in what happens the final season. If I know that Barney marries Robin then I can sit back and relax and find out who the mother is.

• Avi says:

Me 4. I have been trying to ready myself just in case Robin isn’t the bride. I’ve watched HIMYM since the very first episode and I’m trying to mentally prepare myself for a major disappointment if the bride is Quinn. I don’t find Quinn to be a good character. Becki Newton was really miscast for that role.

• JBS says:

I won’t be. The point of HIMYM has been the journey to how TED met HIS wife, not about 2 characters toying with each other’s emotions. Barney could end up with Robin, or Quinn, or Nora or even Ted’s mom for that matter, but as long as the journey to that conclusion is fun and satisfying, I won’t be devastated when that wedding comes up
      Fact is, I’ll be devastated if Ted ends up with some random girl he meets in the series finale. To me, that would be THE storyline that would deserve warranted devastation, not this one.

• gillian says:

yeah but Ted and his girlfriends are super boring, so I actually care about Barney and who he ends up with more then I care about who’s the mom.

• Beate says:

That’s exactly how I feel. I never liked Barney and Robin as a couple, but if they must end up together, they should just let them have an episode where they realize they belong together and be done with it. This season was so full of pseudo-romantic storylines around Barney/Robin and Ted/Robin. I want to know who the mother is, and I want to get to know more about her character. But the way the writers are going at the moment, even the series finale will be about Barney and Robin. Season 7 has been the worst season so far because the characters are moving in circles all the time. I also think the show lost a great deal of what once made it funny and original.

• jenna says:

I’m indifferent towards barney and robin but i’ve said it before, Robin being the bride is the only way I can see HIMYM coming full circle, and considering the writers actually keep track and fill us in on past storylines (e.g. ted in the green dress) I feel that this is highly likely

• Ana says:

I don’t think she’s the bride, I do however think (and hope) Barney and Robin will end up together, so maybe he gets married then divorced (although that would be very Ross/Rachel-like)

• Ashton says:

if shes not i may be too depressed to watch it.

4. Caitlin says:

oh a love triangle on glee. something new and original.

5. Lambsilencer says:

Let me guess: The “bombshell” at the end of “Scandal”‘s episode 4: Amanda is pregnant? :)

• Coco says:

That’d be a pretty messy sitch for the Pres and a pretty good wrench for the plot. My guess: this whole Amanda thing is connected to something much bigger/someone’s trying to take the Pres down.

Can’t wait! Thanks for the scoop, Ausiello!

6. oscar says:

impact on dan/blair/chuck triangle? oh man ! That doesn’t sound so good :/

7. Jill says:

Please tell me you did not just tell us that Quinn survives. I have done so well not finding anything out for the past 7 weeks!

8. Mel says:

bart bass being alive is the twist??

9. Ace says:

Ausellio- for months you have been talking all about all of the other couples on Glee (you know, the sickeningly annoying ones like Finn and Rachel -overdone by the way…) and that’s the best you give the people who have been asking/wanting to know about Puck and Quinn? Really? You’re right, that was an annoying answer. I know pretty much everything surrounding Quinn has been hush hush, but come on man! Give us something a bit more substantial than that.

• Kate says:

agreed. I would like an answer about Puck and Quinn. and no more new boyfriends for Quinn! Jeez, its already confirmed that Quartie is a friendship. just give me quick already. gosh .

• Ace says:

I just wish he would stop blabbering only about like the two couples everyone already knows about and is cryptic as hell about the other ones people want to know about. Just give me a straight answer, dont be all “to be annoying, I’m going to ask you a completely unrelated question of my own.”

• zoey says:

I NEED puck and quinn to be together. or at least someone who can just say, they are never geting together, so I can just stop watching that show that has become nothing but a Blaine tribute.

10. Claudia says:

Robin and Barney! Damon and Elena! Please! I hate when the writers play with characters that are meant to be. They do not tease us, they annoy us!

• Anne says:

I’m not sure about Damon and Elena being meant to be. At this point, it’s a contentious topic as they are as subjective as Stefan/Elena are. I say we just sit back and enjoy the ride. Maybe she’ll end up with someone different as both brothers have declared they don’t deserve her. Maybe each brother deserve someone better :P

• Avi says:

Honestly? I think Damon is too good for Elena. Stefan is too. Stefan and Damon blather on and on about how Elena is too good for them but it’s really they who are too good for her. They would do anything for her and she just doesn’t ever appreciate it.

11. Dryden says:

I had a sex dream about Mike Ausiello and it was awesome.

12. Emily says:

There isn’t currently any kind of Dan/Blair/Chuck triangle, so I don’t get why everyone acts like their is. Blair already decided she doesn’t love Chuck anymore, can’t she just let him be happy?

• ggny says:

yah its kinda weird every keeps saying dan/blair/chuck triangle when blair has clearly picked dan over chuck twice now i really dont see where the triangle is…seriously let chuck be on his own he is a much better character

• ICU says:

When did Blair say she didn’t love Chuck anymore? What episode?

• ggny says:

um 2 episodes ago? the one she picked dan for the first time

• hw216 says:

I think Blair still loves Chuck (their relationship has always been like that) but she said that ‘her heart belongs to someone else’ (Dan). I think it’s possible that she recognises that her relationship with Chuck has been so damaged that she needs someone else, at least for now. I haven’t given up on them though, I love Blair and Chuck together and find Dan incredibly annoying these days (his hair doesn’t help!).

• gillian says:

she said she still loves chuck but isn’t in love with him… as if that made sense. I hate how the writers have refused to commit to one story line and stick with it, they make up this stupid ambiguous dialogues so they can feed off of the “shipper” fights they cause seeing as without Blair’s romantic drama they got nothing else to work with.

• gillian says:

LOL you’re talking as if gossip girl was a coherent show when we all know that specially this season every single “decision” Blair has made didn’t last… she wanted to be with louis, then run away with Chuck, then God wouldn’t let her be with Chuck so she got married, then the prince was evil so she got divorced, and now she’s with Dan but you and I both know that could change at any moment. What’s “great” about this writers is that they keep refusing to commit to a story line… they just wanna please everybody and end up making their characters look gullible and weak, which is sad since what I used to love Blair is how strong and opinionated she was, season 5 just ruined her beyond repair and that makes me no longer care who she ends up with.

13. Kara says:

So if I am not a Damon and Elena fan, I should skip the April 19th episode? Thanks for the spoiler. But if this episode is so significant for Delena, why is Elena asking Stefan to the decade’s dance? Elena needs to stop stringing along both brothers (and the audience) and make a choice already. I for one will not be back for another season of this back and forth.

BTW there are plenty of us Stefan and Elena fans, I see polls that favor both couples. But I guess that remains to be seen in the measure that actually matters, ratings. As Stefan and Elena fan, I will not be hanging around to watch Stefan watch his brother and his girlfriend treat him so horribly. The triangle was never this awful in the books, was it?

• Jane says:

Look, it’s perfectly natural to favor one couple over another, but it’s posts like this that annoy me. You would actually skip an episode because you heard it would revolve about the leg of the triangle you don’t actually like? The whole point of the show is two vampire brothers in love with the same girl- a girl in love with two vampire brothers- two vampire brothers who love each other deeply. It’s about those three relationships revolving. And yeah, everybody has a favorite couple, I do too. I’m sick of people hating Elena for “stringing” the brothers along when the dynamics on this fictional show are a lot more complicated than that. And besides, the more “awful” the triangle, the better drama, and the more interesting show, in my opinion.

• Kara says:

Don’t get me wrong, I was a fan of the triangle season one, and liked Damon and Elena in the books. It’s what the show has done with Damon and Elena that has me unhappy with that leg of the triangle, it’s Dawson’s Creek all over again, they are trying to peg Damon and Elena into a Pacey and Joey relationship, and IMHO this is not in keeping with the spirit of canon D/E/S triangle.

But I could have thought of plenty of other scenarios for Damon and Elena that are book canon that as a Stefan and Elena fan I could be happy with. The books never had to destroy Stefan and Elena to make Damon and Elena work. That is my big issue with the direction of the triangle, it’s more like Dawson’s Creek than the original TVD canon. I hope I turn out to be surprised in the season finale, just one fan’s humble opinion.

• Claire says:

I completely agree with you! I too am an SE fan and nooo it wasn’t this awful in the books. In the books, she chooses Stephan :)

• Kira says:

I am also a Stelena fan :) I agree that the back and forth is getting old. Hopefully they’ll do something to move it along. I hope end game is Stelena!!! Elena turns Damon into a wimpy version of himself and I hate it!!!! Give him someone just as badass as he is. Rose would have been perfect but they had to go and kill her off.

• Jeni says:

The triangle barely existed in the books, quite frankly. Elena NEVER truly considered Damon. BTW, though, I thought the books were crap. The show is waaaayyyy better and thankfully left off following the books from, well, the get-go.

• TVD says:

You really got into the wrong show. The triangle was there right from the beginning of season 1 and you could see from a MILE away that Damon and Elena were eventually going to happen and yet you watched anyway. I’m not saying she will ultimately end up with Damon (I hope so though lol), but this struggle between both brothers is always going to be there until the end of the series. There will always be some form of back and forth, as a Delena shipper I accept that, it’s a show. I suggest you just sit back and enjoy it as we Delena shippers have despite three seasons of Stelena or just quit it entirely.

• Kara says:

I think I outright said in my comment I liked the triangle season one. I had no illusions, I always knew Damon and Elena would happen in the life of the show. My complaint is that I underestimated how awful their relationship would turn out to be for me, because in season one and in the books I found them quite lovely.

And please do not compare waiting for Damon and Elena to waiting for Stefan and Elena. Delena fans always knew their was hope and a future for their couple. The way the show has destroyed Stefan and Elena, with the added bonus of Elena apparently moving on to Damon, there is really not much hope for Stefan and Elena fans to look forward that I can see. As a Stefan fan if they make Damon and Elena happen like this, with Elena switching brothers when Stefan is at such a low point, I will actually hope the triangle dies and Stefan moves on once an for all.

We’ll see how this plays out, but you may be right about one thing, I think it may be time for me to quit the show entirely.

• TVD says:

OMG you’ve GOT to be kidding me, you think there’s no hope for Stefan and Elena? I think that’s the funniest thing I have ever heard and this coming from a hardcore Delena shipper. There will always be hope for BOTH pairings until the end of the series where she has to finally make a choice between the brothers or moving on completely from them for good. If she ends up with Damon by this season’s end, I can already tell you how season 4 will go. Stefan will be redeemed then they’ll have Damon do something horrible, because they always make that happen and then Elena will have to make a choice again between Stefan and Damon. The way they redeemed Damon in Elena’s eyes, they’ll do the same with Stefan until Elena realizes she can’t just be looking to pick the lesser of the two evils, she has to really analyse her feelings for both and decide. As I said, it’ll always be back and forth until the end, it’s what the show is about, the struggle of a girl in love with two vampire brothers and two vampire brothers struggling with the love of the same human girl and the love they have for each other. If you can’t deal, then yes, I guess you should quit.

• Kara says:

When I say that if Elena chooses Damon at the end of the season I will lose hope for Stefan and Elena, it’s not because I don’t agree with your post. I agree it will be a back and forth until the end, I do not dispute that at all. But if Elena chooses Damon in the season finale, it will be another major departure from the TVD books, and another page from the Dawson’s Creek series, and in my mind it will be telling of the actual story Kevin and Julie plan to tell in the rest of the series.

Quick summery on Dawson’s Creek, Dawson and Joey were the epic romantic couple of Dawson’s Creek to start, with Pacey the underdog pining bad boy pining in the background, Drama ensues and Dawson and Joey are separated, drawing Pacey and Joey together and resulting in Joey choosing Pacey the end of season three. There is back and forth for the rest of the series, ending in Joey telling Dawson they will always be soulmates, even if they do not end up together, but in the end she chooses Pacey. Sound familiar?

If I sincerely thought Stefan and Elena had the slightest chance, I would have the hope for them you have for Damon and Elena, and would watch through anything. But a Delena season finale would be another in a long line of Dawson’s Creek similarities, and it will be clear to me Kevin and Julie are retelling TVD Dawson’s Creek style, and we all know how that story ended. But again that is just my take on it, again I hope it turns out I am way off.

• Sal says:

You can vote multiple times in some polls, and the majority of S/E fanbase just doesn’t engage in petty wars. It doesn’t mean there are not that many of us, we just watch the show for different purposes. I honestly hate this question.

• Jess says:

Oh, yes, people who ship Stefan and Elena are too NOBLE to engage in petty polls. I mean, seriously?

• julia says:

I would say most Stefan and Elena fans that I know have more well balanced lives that do not revolve around the computer.

• Joy says:

says… a Stelena fan taking time to make a comment on a computer…

I don’t get why there has to be shipper wars. We’re all just TVD fans, right? No shippers are better than others. The idea that one camp is more noble or spends less time on the computer is rubbish.

• Lui says:

I never saw a poll that favored both couples.. in every poll Damon & Elena have more than 75% of all votes.

• Sal says:

Check some discussion boards and you’ll see why. D/E supporters tend to stage global riots to show the writers ‘what the fans really want’. Trust me, it’s that ridiculous. I wonder how someone considers himself a fan of the show if he doesn’t trust the writers to do their job..
        Besides, this show’s being watched by milions of people and only hundreds/thousands vote in the polls. It’s not a good representation of the whole fanbase, if you ask me.

• Joy says:

I agree with you in one sense. I reaaaally hate when fans and shippers decide they know what’s best and that the writers should take into account “what the fans really want”. You’re right- that’s totally not how it works. If you love the show, then step back and let the writers tell you a really good story, portmanteau-of-choice aside. But then again, it’s hard to say that those polls aren’t somewhat accurate, and I think it’s ridiculous to say one shipper camp is more of a problem than the other.

14. Josh says:

HA! I just knew from the Valentine days ep of Glee that Joe(new guy with the dreads) would get involved with the Sexy MS Fabray and it looks like Artie will too Awesome hope Artie gets her he deserves to get the girl!!

15. Susy says:

I’m liking that Delena scoop for April 19th!!! Oh yeah!!! I can’t wait!!! Three years… Let’s end the torture already!!!

16. Lina says:

I need some fresh OUAT scoop!

17. Jessica says:

The SVU spoiler is not a spoiler considering pretty much everyone already knows that there is going to be conflict in this week’s episode. Is it really too much to ask that we get an SVU scoop on something they haven’t excessively been promoting for the past week?

18. Anon says:

I’m no shipper, but I can’t wait for April 19th to get here so I can get back to watching VAMPIRE DIARIES and SECRET CIRCLE again. I’m anxious to find out who the other Blackwell child is when Secret Circle returns.

Can we get some scoop on The Secret Circle next, please. The show has really become incredible as of lately? Thank you

• Anon says:

Oops, meant to say. Can we get some fresh new scoop on The Secret Circle. The show has really become incredible lately! Thanks. :)

19. Kensi says:

Twist is Bart Bass being alive. Whoop de freakin’ do. Hopefully Chuck can smack him around and finally get over his manpain daddy issues and go on to conquer the world with cunning use of whispers and a grown up onesy. (No seriously WHAT was that thing he was wearing?)

• Jill says:

That thing was sublime(ly terrible). It was like a baby onesie/tracksuit/santa claus costume/ mental patient uniform

20. Tiffany says:

Re: Castle scoop — my 13 year old daughter figured that one out as soon as she read military type. Her words “as in sniper type, perhaps?” Der. :)

21. No Once Upon a Time scoop for their finale?

22. TDS-Matt says:

Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia deserves all that praise. It’s the best thing I’ve seen on film or television in the last year.

• Ashley says:

Then you must not have seen The Reichenbach Fall.

• Dani says:

Both are brilliant, but for different reasons. The chemistry between Adler and Holmes is awesome and Martin Freeman’s turn in The Reichenbach Fall is just brilliant, especially the first scene. Love me some twisted Moriarty too.

• Jeni says:

All of season 2 was great…fabulous. But Episode one was the best. At several parts I was concerned about how it would resolve, but by the end I was telling people to go. watch. now. :) Those of you who have yet to see it will be very happy with season 2!

• Christina says:

I, for one, thought that Sherlock 2.01 was the worst episode in the entire series, including all of season 1. The whole thing with Adler and Sherlock took away attention from far more interesting things, such as the case itself and Watson and Holmes’s friendship. I liked the character of Irene Adler, but her involvement with Sherlock annoyed me and I still haven’t rewatched the episode because of that. The other two episodes of season 2 are absolutely brilliant, though, by far the best in the series.

23. michelle says:

I DONT WANT DAMON AND STEFAN!!!!!
    I hope it does not last long. I don’t see why so many ppl like them together. Damon has to change way to much for her and I would much rather him stay his snarky bad boy self!

24. Nicole says:

Yeah for the Sherlock love! Cannot wait to watch!

25. Jeni says:

• Susy says:

The first few TVD novels were so one-sided (Stelena), but Shadow Souls, Midnight and even Phantoms (not written by L.J.Smith) were changing the tide towards Delena. As a matter of fact, Elena admits loving Damon within the first few pages of Midnight. I think that is the only thing the tv show is reflecting/keeping from the books.
      But I also agree that the show is so much better than the books!

26. Ruth Nieves says:

I wish Carol on The Walking Dead would get moved to “don’t let the door hit you on the way out” status! Can’t stand her whiny butt anymore…

27. Audrey says:

Awe come on, Ausiello, can’t you be more specific than THAT on the Castle scoop? :p

28. molly says:

Castle scoop was not juicy…

29. Sarah says:

Well, I’m in the 15% that is still shipping for Stelena!

30. guest says:

no wedding for Booth and Bones! Can they just have a normal modern relationship? People don’t have to be married to stay together..I hope Bones sticks to her no-marriage idea.

31. Carrie says:

When did Melissa McBride become a TWD regular? As far as I know the only regular added between seasons 1 and 2 was Norman Reedus. I’m fairly sure she’s not in the opening credits.

32. Allie says:

And… Puck and Quinn fans just got slapped in the face. What’s new? It’s a dead ship :(

33. MGL says:

Not looking good for Will and Alicia. ugh. I would guess that Will and the new girl’s venue is one of his and Alicia’s old one. I am not crazy about the writing this season.

And for the record, Damon and Elena.

34. Angela says:

Romantic relationship or no, I do like the interaction between everyone in that triangle on “Glee”. I have no specific preference myself, I’m just interested to see how that pans out.

And much as I’d have LOVED some scoop on Jeff/Annie, the death that’s coming on the show still intrigues me anyway. We’ve got the date, now to just keep wondering who it is that will kick the bucket. I really hope it’s not a character I personally love…

Also, I really need to get around to watching “Sherlock”.

35. Samantha says:

Sherlock is brilliant!!! Just had to say it…

36. Shannon says:

Cool to see a British show being promoted on this site, Sherlock deserves any promotion it gets, it’s brilliant and hopefully its success won’t be affected by the new american sherlock show coming out, Elementary.

37. I really don’t think Addison is adopting the pregnant woman in prison baby. Reasons: 1.) The woman has a husband. 2.) The casting call is for a biracial baby. The actors playing the pregnant woman and husband are both white as snow.

38. Steven says:

$8,500 for a couch? Really? And you have 2?

39. Kathy says:

Scandal was lousy but can’t wait for Good Wife!

40. Kath says:

I’ve given up on Castle because Beckett and Castle are both so pathetic at this point but I may be lured back by Tahmoh Penikett. Just about the only good thing on the show these days is the casting.

41. UJ says:

Thank you for millionth time for the Dairing to Dare Spoilers. It never gets old.

As for HIMYM, it’s a point of interest of how long the series can go between meeting the mother and other storylines. Especially for Barney and Robin storylines which has got a secondary important plot. Perhaps a Desperate Housewife time skip will occur to already meeting the mother or older “the gang” storylines coming forth.

As for this week’s Glee episode, I too saw the better Joe/Quinn/Artie possible triangle. Although, GFs’ keep hammering the previous Quinn and Puck relationship so that where the fanbase want it head towards. A long list of ensemble cast with multi facet storylines and guest stars keeps plagueing the continuity of Glee. It’s nice for Mary Nixon being consulting producer as this episode was far more cheerful. It was alway nice that Artie getting a friendship (ATM) for once as he character was getting neglected. Rather than pity, it was nice that he can console and consult Quinn’s bottled up issues. Joe’s entrance was brief but was coming off as a obvious choice for a compaitable triangle member.

As for the 85% Delena fan polls off polldaddy, Fan Forum, Wetpaint, etc, you can see the obvious; it being rigged with flushed java cookies and rehashed voting. Being a Delena fan, I turn a blind eye. I suppose the KW and JP have to decide whether to follow succinctly to follow the books or otherwise follow a different direction. Unlike Buffy and Angel, the film & TV industry is actually in a worst place than those times, and the TVD might eventually get the axe if it’s becomes complacent. I’m rather expecting a “Rude Finger” to make you watch the next season. E.g) A turned Vampiric Elena and Damon get trapped in a Hell dimension with Klaus or the line of vampires all die resulting in a sobbing Elena and dead friends. awake (if Joseph Morgon’s remarks are to be trusted).

And Lastly, it is not obvious that Booth is waiting for Brennan to reach a point where he’s knowledge of he’s love, that she will in fact ask for his manly hands in marriage….

With Glee and New Girl being renewed, it seems a better time to be happy. I’m now sending forth an army of Flying Meerkat! Fly My Pretties, Fly!

42. Youmna says:

I’m pretty sure it’s the return of the ducky tie!

43. larry says:

I am going to puke if they bring another glorious love interest.and stop watching it permanently .I am done with this prolonging crap.

I hope new romance means new BROmance

44. dude says:

So is Artie’s romance with Sugar done for good? Cause I actually really like them together and don’t see him with Quinn at all.

• UJ says:

Rory won the heart of Sugar in the Valentine Episode. Even i forgotten until recapping myself. Artie needs to get happy.

45. Rachel says:

I really like Quinn & Artie. They had amazing duets last episode and they bonded really well. But if nothing romantic is gonna happen between them, I hope they have more episodes of them together as friends.

As for HIMYM, I’m still convinced Barney & Robin are endgame. Ausiello might have said ‘new man,’ but Bays said ‘new romance,’ which doesn’t necessarily mean the same thing. A new romance could mean a fresh, new & different relationship from her previous one. It would be a terrible and pointless thing to have Robin revealed as the bride then put her with another random guy for the first half of the next season.

46. sherlock says:

Sherlock fakes his death in the last episode. Adler is naked in the first episode when she meets Sherlock and is working with Moriatty, but falls for Shelock and uses his name as the password for her camera. Sherlock saves her life in the end. I am spoiling it for you because if I have to download all the shows from i-tunes and you too should have done that.

47. kacey says:

Found Parks and Recreation because of Netflix. The show is hilarious. It’s one show that you don’t have to care about couples or whatever to stay interested, just their day to day activities is enough for me.

• Avi says:

Welcome to the fold! They had me at their season 2 premiere. Pawnee Zoo was a great episode. I like that you don’t ahve to be invested in the relationships but you totally become invested and when they end relationships it feels natural and not like a plot device. :)

48. Josh says:

Nice to see that 85% of people want to see Elena for an abuser and a rapist. So sweet. Maybe the next time he grabs her arm and tells her what to do, he can also be like “You’ll have to marry me too. Cook me dinner woman!”

Awww….disturbing…

• julia says:

LOL I know it’s like the writers are depending on the short term memory loss of the shipper fan girls to make Delena work. I for one will never forget the way Caroline suffered an emotional break down after Damon’s treatment, and the way Damon threw Andie to the ground when she was trying to comfort him. But yeah, go Elena, get yourself some of that,

• Claire says:

Right on! If they could, maybe they could make her barefoot and pregnant too! haha

• Liza says:

Um, you do realize Stefan is a full-throttle serial killer who tears his victims limb from limb, right? And makes a man drink his wife’s blood? I mean, I think there’s legitimate reasons to prefer Stefan over Damon, but moral superiority is not one of them. Yes, Damon didn’t treat Andie well, but that ended when Stefan…killed her. And Damon killed Lexi. They are both vampires and killers. You have to suspend your disbelief to root for vampires in general.

• Georgie says:

Agreed. Vampires. Remember? The moral compass of this show is never going to point due north. Don’t over think it.

• Claire says:

Most of the “85%” people are teeny boppers i’m sure, and are truly unaware of how real love should be depicted lol. I say the term “real love” loosely because we ARE talking about a vampire dramedy lol. Personally I must belong to the other 15%

49. Fernanda says:

Delena is most … but not 85%. That is a lie.

50. Carly says:

I was pretty confident about how Barney’s bride would be until I read this post </3