Younger Renewed Season 4

Younger Renewed for Season 4 — Plus: Season 3 Premiere Date Revealed

Liza Miller’s long con just got even longer — TV Land on Tuesday announced that Younger has been renewed for a fourth season.

RELATED Younger Stars Talk Thad’s Twin, Liza’s Dilemma and More Season 2 Finale Twists

The announcement was made on the same day the cast — including leading lady Sutton Foster, seen in Instagram form below — returned to the show’s New York City set to begin filming Season 3:

First day Season Three! Yay!!!! @youngertv

A post shared by Sutton Foster (@suttonlenore) on

Additionally, TV Land has revealed that Season 3 will premiere on Wednesday, Sept. 28 at 10/9c.

“The show is a force in and of itself, so it’s a no-brainer to renew it again,” says Keith Cox, Executive Vice President of Development and Original Programming for TV Land. “Critics and fans love it, and I know Darren and the entire cast and crew behind Younger will continue to deliver at the top of their game.”

As you may recall, the sitcom’s second season ended with a long-awaited lip lock between Liza and Charles, as well as the emergence of Thad’s twin brother Chad, who was intent on getting to the bottom of his brother’s death. (Good luck with that, bro! Secrets on this show tend to stay hidden, and in the off chance you do get to the bottom of something, be sure to watch out for falling scaffolding.)

Your thoughts on the Season 4 pick-up? Hopes for Season 3? Whatever’s on your mind, drop it in a comment below.

1. Ellen says:

If it were me, I’d choose Charles, but that’s just me!

2. Toby says:

Awesome!

3. Len84 says:

Team Charles for sure!!!
    I am hope to see more Liza and Charles

4. funnibone31 says:

yay so glad that we won’t have to wait too long for season 3!

5. Greg says:

Yes! I just wish they would do hour long episodes and slow it down a bit. The finale ran through so much in 20 min, it became choppy even though the story moved forward in a great way.

6. HAP says:

Love the show. Love Sutton Foster. Great news.

7. Courtney Smith says:

Team Charles 100%

I absolutely love this show! I actually just saw the cast at the Austin Television Festival and they were fantastic. So charming and happy to be part of the show.

So happy we don’t have to wait till January!

8. Aline says:

YAY! <3

I only wished it was 40 min instead of 20. So little for this amazing show!

I'm Team Charles AND Team Josh. I can't choose! I wish it was possible to merge them. lol

9. Lala says:

I simply can’t choose I love both Josh & Charles…but guess since Josh has had his shot maybe let’s see her with Charles….but last season’s episode with that Glee teacher really traumatized me…I’m not too excited about seasons to come if these are the types of surprises the show thinks the audience want to see.

10. Erin B says:

This show has done a good job of making both men good for Liza in their own way. Neither are bad guys which I like. I thought the kiss was a little out of character for Charles since he seems straight-laced & was asking her to come back to work for him. Maybe he thought now or never? I wonder if he will back off then, fearing HR? I guess we’ll see. I’m ready for it to be back!

11. fhvnbfkb says:

Is that Hilary Duff?

12. analog says:

3rd season is already on September 2016? They’re starting the new season a bit earlier than usual huh?

13. Carol C says:

Great news for Younger, sad news for me as the show doesn’t play in Canada, and I won’t be in the States until the new year. Team Both ~ how to choose?

14. Keith says:

Great news! Excited for the new season. Now if they could just add a few more episodes per season….

15. Love the show, can’t wait. GO TEAM CHARLES

16. Nancy says:

It’s a hard choice. Charles is a more established man, grounded & has a good job. Also, easy on the eyes. Josh on the other hand, is the young blood and makes Lisa feel that way. But he is on again, off again. If he truly wants Lisa, he needs to prove his worth & not be embarrassed to be with her because of the age difference.

In all honesty, I would take both, just don’t get caught!

• Good for you, I like it. That would be one way to go, but, probably won’t happen. You are right, either one would work but probably each taking the show in a different direction. We will have to wait and see how she gets out of this one.

17. Emor says:

Hopefully the TVLand app will have chromecast support by then!!

18. Marie says:

I wonder if we’ll ever see Camryn Manheim again? Liza in therapy would be a good ongoing story.

19. Isabela Milanezzi says:

Yeeessssssz

20. Erika says:

Team Charles I think (though to keep Josh on the side as a friend with benefits..:-)) But I am disappointed that if you miss an episode you cannot now catch it on the internet the next day or week, Disappointing you have to [ay to see the episodes… :-(

21. So glad it is coming back for another after 3. Wish they would make them longer and extend season. To little To quick, with a great show and premise. Love Sutton

22. Ruthie Levy says:

I’d love to see Liza end up with Charles, although Josh does seem to be the real deal.

23. Ruthie Levy says:

Just wish it was an hour long. Way too short!

24. Andrea Utt says:

Liza to tell charles. Charles want liza more. But she gets back w the youngblood…

25. Jess says:

Season 4 has to happen , Liza n josh !!