Dancing With the Stars Season 19: PLL, Fresh Prince Actors Among New Cast

ERIN ANDREWS, EMMA SLATER, MICHAEL WALTRIP, JONATHAN BENNETT, ALLISON HOLKER, ANTONIO SABATO JR., CHERYL BURKE, WITNEY CARSON, VAL CHMERKOVSKIY, JANEL PARRISH, ALFONSO RIBEIRO, TONY DOVOLANI, BETSEY JOHNSON, DEREK HOUGH, BETHANY MOTA, TOM BERGERON, TOMMY CHONG, PETRA MURGATROYD, KARINA SMIRNOFF, RANDY COUTURE, LEA THOMPSON, ARTEM CHIGVINTSEV, LOLO JONES, KEO MOTSEPE, SADIE ROBERTSON, MARK BALLAS

The usual mix of actors and athletes — plus a fashion designer, a reality star, a political commentator and one lone, glamorous YouTuber — will be vying for Dancing With the Stars‘ coveted Mirror Ball Trophy this fall.

RELATED Julianne Hough Returning to DWTS… As a Fourth Judge — Yea or Nay?

After much speculation, the Season 19 contestants and their pro partners were confirmed Thursday on Good Morning America, and we’ve got a full breakdown of the entire motley crew:

* Jonathan Bennett, Mean Girls (with pro Allison Holker)

* Tommy Chong, actor (with pro Peta Meurgatroyd)

* Randy Couture, MMA champion (with pro Karina Smirnoff)

* Betsey Johnson, fashion designer (with pro Tony Dovolani)

* Lolo Jones, Olympic athlete (with pro Keo Motsepe)

* Bethany Mota, YouTube star (with pro Derek Hough)

* Janel Parrish, Pretty Little Liars (with pro Val Chmerkovskiy)

* Alfonso Ribeiro, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (with pro Witney Carson)

* Sadie Robertson, Duck Dynasty (with pro Mark Ballas)

* Antonio Sabato, Jr., The Bold and the Beautiful (with pro Cheryl Burke)

* Tavis Smiley, talk-show host and political commentator (with pro Sharna Burgess)

* Lea Thompson, Back to the Future (with pro Artem Chigvintsev)

* Michael Waltrip, NASCAR driver (with pro Emma Slater)

Early thoughts on this year’s competition? Browse our gallery of stars, then drop a comment with the team you’ll be rooting for below.

1. Jenny says:

Aaron, your hair looks sexy pushed back.

2. Robby Horine says:

WAITAMINUTE! Isn’t Mr. Ribero a ringer? Wasn’t he a dancer in his much younger days?

3. Amanda says:

Let’s pair one of the most popular pros with one of the most popular people on YouTube and put his sister on the panel as a judge. Yay! Congrats on another win, Derek!

4. Meg says:

Not that Back to the Future isn’t popular, but wouldn’t Switched at Birth be a more current reference for Lea Thompson?

5. Eric says:

Hmm. This is actually a somewhat decent cast.

6. Definitely going with Jonathan Bennett & Allison Holker this season. He was in one of my favorite movies ever, and she’s been my favorite dancer for almost ten years now!

7. L says:

The definition of “star” continues to be stretched… I havent even heard of half of these people.

8. Andrea says:

It’s nice to see Peta get someone other than a young attractive male, should be interesting to see what she does. I think Janel and Val will be great and I’m looking forward to Sadie and Mark!

9. Babybop says:

I knew Antonio Sabato Jr would come on this show eventually. He’s been on every random celebrity competition show out there. Any else remember Celebrity Circus?

10. T Nelson says:

Can Tony not be given a competitive partner? What the heck did he do to piss off whoever assigns partners? Obviously the opposite of whatever Golden Boy continues to do

• Danna_Iuliana says:

He was given a competitive partner, he had Melissa and he still needed 2 tries to win. That”s bc his choreography is boring and he never pushes his partners or he messes up the freestyle (see Stacy and Melissas’s first time)

• I agree! The only person I can remember him having as a partner that gave him a real shot was Melissa Rycroft. At least he got to win with her during the All-Star season.

• Ksren says:

I could not agree more! Tony is such a beautiful dancer and prove he is capable of winning just like the golden boy if only paired up with a true competitor.

11. KC says:

Ugh – this may be the first season I don’t watch at all!

12. jalahyacinth says:

Betsy Johnson?! Awesome. She’s extremely quirky. I predict that Lea Thompson ‘waltzes’ away with this. I may actually bother to watch this year.

13. Latoya says:

I’m rooting for Janel Parrish!!!!!! I love her as an actress on Pretty little liars!!!

14. powerofveto says:

I’ll be watching just for Lea Thompson!

15. Linda says:

I just about died laughing when I got to the bottom and saw Michael Waltrip’s name!! Lmao!! That should be good for a giggle!!

16. Steve F. says:

Surprisingly, this looks like a good cast – and hey, if Lolo Jones runs away with the whole thing, that means she FINALLY won something! (Oh, and don’t count out Alfonso Ribiero – after all, he did perform with MJ years ago before mastering the Carlton.)

17. Laura says:

Wait was Alberto on in 2007?

18. nobody special says:

Tommy Chong for the win, man! Totally!

19. Beckers0505@yahoo.com says:

I love Lea and I love Janel! Janel was just on one of the biggest teen shows and Lea is on another great teen show. Plus come on Lea did star in some classics! Back to the Future and Some kind of Wonderful!?!?!

20. Lore says:

Whitney and Alfonso Ribeiro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. kirads09 says:

PRO SIDE (making me ALMOST want to watch – almost)

* Sadie Robertson, Duck Dynasty (with pro Mark Ballas)

* Betsey Johnson, fashion designer (with pro Tony Dovolani) – LOVE MY BETSEY

* Antonio Sabato, Jr., The Bold and the Beautiful (with pro Cheryl Burke) –

* Lea Thompson, Back to the Future (with pro Artem Chigvintsev) – (my pick already to win)

CON SIDE (she personally gets on my last nerve)

* Bethany Mota, YouTube star (with pro Derek Hough)

22. In fact, Laidlaw instantly tweeted confirmation that it was indeed Dragon Age
    II’s Champion of Kirkwall who was seen in the trailer. One of the
    most essential in housing is the setting up of reptile lizard
    cage for your bearded dragon before you bring them home.
    On the other hand, the person may not mention Draconian Wicca, which I have recently read about myself.

23. webpage says:

Although female and male addiction share many similarities, female
    addiction is distinctly different. Although I mentioned that with chicks and ducklings you might consider keeping them only until they are grown if you can make arrangements for a new home for
    adult chickens or ducks. Those bonds only grow stronger over
    time, so the longer you were together, the more difficult they are to untie.

24. MattArmando says:

Antonio Sabato is best known for GENERAL HOSPITAL…

25. webly3 says:

Well, looks like we have our new pack of D-list celebrities.

26. Angela says:

Tommy Chong?! O-kay, that should be…interesting.
    Him and perhaps Lea Thompson aside, though, meh, nobody that really intrigues me thus far. Granted, I don’t know much about most of this cast, either, so maybe a few of ‘em will win me over when I actually see them.

27. Ksren says:

Why does Derek get an 18 year old girl while the lovely Tony Donolani ends up with a 73 year old lady who will probably be gone by week 2-3? Oh, never mind, we know the answer to that one.it is really pathetic though when it is so obvious who the powers that be want to have the best chances of winning. Then they choose Julianne for a judge? Give me a break! I won’t be watching this show this year unless we have something special like Meryl and Maks showing up at the finale doing a dance together.

28. And that FB will randomly restrict which of your folks see your status updates and footage.
    “a boooom reader” I get the impression you didn’t look
    at the videos, or possibly you’re a little thick.

29. MammaMya says:

So…where are the stars?? They should call this show Dancing with the B-List

30. Angus says:

Tommy what’s that you’re smokin dude.

31. beccastew9 says:

I don’t understand how Lea Thompson continues to only be recognized for Back to the Future…That’s all I’ve heard/seen today. What about Caroline in the City or currently, Switched at Birth?! I mean, they even incorporated dance into her storyline this past season.

32. Its not my first time to pay a quick visit this web site,
    i am browsing this website dailly and obtain good data from here all the time.

33. eric cormier says:

Quelqu’un essentiellement aide aider à faire sérieusement
    significativement articles Je voudrais état . C’est le premier site web la page et à ce point ?
    I étonné avec analyse vous avez fait pour créer des ce particulier envoyer incroyable .
    Grande emploi !

34. My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was entirely
    right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had
    spent for this info! Thanks!

35. Cet outil est utilisable sur n’importe quel appareil Android ou iOS k?rester votre COMPUTER ou MAC et vous pouvez l’exécuter chaque fois
    la cual vous avez besoin d’aide dans the Clash of
    Clans monde. Ces gemmes peuvent être achetés grâce à de l’argent réel sobre grandes quantités, mais ils
    peuvent être très coûteux.