The usual mix of actors and athletes — plus a fashion designer, a reality star, a political commentator and one lone, glamorous YouTuber — will be vying for Dancing With the Stars‘ coveted Mirror Ball Trophy this fall.
After much speculation, the Season 19 contestants and their pro partners were confirmed Thursday on Good Morning America, and we’ve got a full breakdown of the entire motley crew:
* Jonathan Bennett, Mean Girls (with pro Allison Holker)
* Tommy Chong, actor (with pro Peta Meurgatroyd)
* Randy Couture, MMA champion (with pro Karina Smirnoff)
* Betsey Johnson, fashion designer (with pro Tony Dovolani)
* Lolo Jones, Olympic athlete (with pro Keo Motsepe)
* Bethany Mota, YouTube star (with pro Derek Hough)
* Janel Parrish, Pretty Little Liars (with pro Val Chmerkovskiy)
* Alfonso Ribeiro, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (with pro Witney Carson)
* Sadie Robertson, Duck Dynasty (with pro Mark Ballas)
* Antonio Sabato, Jr., The Bold and the Beautiful (with pro Cheryl Burke)
* Tavis Smiley, talk-show host and political commentator (with pro Sharna Burgess)
* Lea Thompson, Back to the Future (with pro Artem Chigvintsev)
* Michael Waltrip, NASCAR driver (with pro Emma Slater)
Early thoughts on this year’s competition? Browse our gallery of stars, then drop a comment with the team you’ll be rooting for below.