Is Big Bang's Original Blonde Bummed? When Will the Liars Ditch Ali? Flash-y Prison Break Reunion? And More TV Qs

The Big Bang Theory Original PilotWe’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including The Killing, The Big Bang Theory, Pretty Little Liars and Defiance!

1 | How do you think Amanda Walsh — who played the female lead in the original, unaired Big Bang Theory pilot — feels about this week’s $90 million news?

RELATED Scoop on Once, NCIS, Sleepy Hollow, The Originals, Shameless, The Middle and More

2 | Why, again, didn’t The Strain’s Dr. Goodweather escalate the epidemic emergency with his bosses upon seeing what Captain Redfern was capable of…?

3 | On a scale of 1 to 10, how badly do you want The Leftovers‘ Garvey and Nora to hook up already?

4 | Maybe we’re rusty on our geography and/or oceanography, but shouldn’t The Last Ship‘s Chandler and Tex have had some concern about, you know, sharks?

5 | Are the “Itsy-Bitsy Spider” “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” Falling Skies promos more frightening than anything happening on Falling Skies itself?

6 | Will Gravity Falls be releasing an album featuring more three-part harmonies featuring Dipper, Grunkle Stan and Mabel?

Teen Wolf7 | Was anyone else wondering when Teen Wolf‘s Malia would find out that Peter Hale is her father?

8 | Switched at Birth fans, isn’t Bay’s choice to follow Emmett to California a bit of a cop-out for her? Is anyone who got into Gallaudet actually going?

RELATED Fall Preview 2014: Calendar of 99 Premieres

9 | How is The Fosters‘ Jesus so calm about Hayley lying to him and making him miss the dinner he was very excited to attend? And can Girls United be its own show, please?

10 | Will Under the Dome ever revisit the alien/ghost that appeared in the form of Norrie’s mom in Season 1? (Like, wasn’t that a pretty big deal?)

11 | The Killing Spoiler Alert! TVLine reader Cathy writes, “Did no one on the set of The Killing‘s final season The Killinghave a tube of Chapstick for poor Linden? How was Holder not like ‘Yo, Linden, get some Burt’s Bees for those smackers!'” And is anyone else still reeling from the news that Holder and Linden shared a series-ending smooch but it wasn’t caught on tape?!

12 | What else does Pretty Little Liars’ Alison have to do before her friends realize what a terrible person she is?

VIDEO Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Spencer and Emily Wage War Over Alison

13 | For someone who celebrates being alive, isn’t Chasing Life‘s Leo giving up by not having the surgery to remove his tumor? Also, should April’s grandmother have her own web series?

14 | So, Finding Carter finally brings Lori and Carter face-to-face again and she still doesn’t explain why she kidnapped the girl?! (And Carter doesn’t care enough to ask?)

15 | While we appreciate Suits‘ wont to burn through plot, couldn’t Louis’ secret have been kept a bit longer? And how is it that at the end of the episode, Harvey and Louis didn’t run into each other in the hall, while walking to/from each other’s offices?

Taxi Brooklyn16 | Turning to Taxi Brooklyn: Is this top really something a police detective would wear while working her beat? Also: If Leo was completely undressed after bedding the Black Widow, how was his wire picking up their pillow talk?

17 | Why does Mystery Girls insist on saying “detectiving” instead of “investigating”?

18 | How was The Bridge’s Marco able to simply “walk out” of the prison after enduring so elaborate an ordeal to sneak inside?

19 | Wait, could a properly orchestrated Arrow/The Flash crossover actually reunite Prison Break’s T-Bag (aka Clock King), Abruzzi (Vertigo) and Michael “Pretty” Scofield (Captain Cold)?

20 | Despite Zach’s reign of terror on Big Brother this week, did you not feel a little sympathetic when he totally blew the Power of Veto competition?

Defiance21 | Defiance’s Irzu, and Chucky: Separated at birth? Also, can we hope that one of Kenya’s first stops in freedom is a hair salon?

22 | Considering Dominion‘s Claire became pregnant weeks ago, how come she hasn’t been showing any signs of it until now? Also, does anyone in Vega not have father issues?

23 | The instant Rush cast Rachel Nichols as William’s “step-mother,” we were just counting the seconds until they hooked up, right?

24 | Why didn’t The Honorable Woman‘s Nessa chase after the man who handed her the phone in the House of Lords?

25 | Isn’t it about time Playing House got renewed?

1. Annie says:

Longmire: In the episode where Vic and her husband were held hostage- her stalker told Longmire that he didn’t send any pics to her husband. If he didn’t do it, who did?

2. Caitlin Garafola says:

Now I can’t unsee that Irzu/Chucky comparison.

3. Paul says:

I don’t feel one bit of remorse for Big Brother’s Fruit Loop Dingus! He needs to go!

4. Amanda says:

#25 Yes, please

5. Alex says:

She just needs to realize that she is working on one of the most ridiculous and predictable tv shows on television and quit..Hello..total waste of a time slot. These actresses always look like deer in the headlights. The only good thing about this show is Holly Marie Combs.

• wordsmith says:

Wait, so you’re saying that she would be a terrible person if she quit the show?
      That was almost a wittily scathing burn, but I think you got tripped up in the syntax.

• Brandy says:

You don’t like PLL?Dont watch and don’t complain about it.PLL isn’t a “total waste of a timeslot” either as it’s AbcFamily highest rated show ( in 18-34& key young women demos plus total viewers)& twitter and DVr and doing double the ratings of all the abcfamily shows.Its making more money for the network and studio than the other acfamily shows.Its also already been renewed for two more seasons beyond the currently airing fifth.

6. Newo says:

22: Speaking of showing pregnancies, what about Rizzoli on Rizzoli and Isles, Angie Harmon’s character is still slim and trim and she’s been pregnant since the beginning of the season.

• mspenn1013 says:

OMG every week I keep hoping they have her start wearing padding. But they also have been sweeping under the rug her symptoms also. One week she was gaging in the autopsy room and the next she’s fine.

• Chaya says:

After last week, she may be losing the baby. I think they realized it was a no win story line

• BrittBrat says:

Do we know how much time has passed since she found out until this last episode? If she is still early on in her pregnancy, she wouldn’t be showing. Plus not all women show at the same time. Some early on and some much later (like 5-6 months).

• Television says:

That story line was such a cop out, lol. It is SO unbelievable, plus am I the only one that thinks that Isles is way too old for that college teacher? She looks like his mom.

7. How good was it to have Nappytabs back on SYTYCD? They are brilliant at what they do !

8. sara says:

#25 – YES!

9. Virgil says:

#4 – For once a TV show has not fear mongered and overblown a threat. It’s really a great look at how hyped up threats and fear mongering are used to completely delude a majority of the population into believing a false reality. I think (exact #’s could be off slightly) that there is an average of 10-20 shark attacks in the entire US per year at most, with alot of years coming in with single digits. In their situation, sharks wouldn’t pay them any attention unless they were bleeding out. Despite the hysteria created thanks to Jaws, etc. people are generally clueless about sharks. Of course the same methods are applied on a much larger scale with many important issues that makes living in the real world alot like the Twilight Zone these days. All it takes is a little research, but I guess that’s asking for too much when it’s so much easier to believe in nonsense as long as the majority of people do.

10. sarah j says:

12)Well Hanna already thinks Ali is a horrible person. Looks like Spencer will be on board with that too!
    15)Is Louis going to reveal what he did or make up a far less story? Maybe there are 2 ways to get to each others office.
    16)Do not watch the show but many female cops/detectives on tv dress the same way.
    19)That would be awesome!

11. dude says:

I always loved Amanda Walsh when she was a Much Music VJ. Poor girl.

12. ... says:

2: My guess is arrogance + fear. He believes he’s smart enough to solve this without alerting any of the higher-ups + he knows the panic that will erupt when others find out about what happened to the captain.
    9: He’s a 15 (?) year old boy whose pretty girlfriend is having sex with him, so I think he’s blinded by that and his hurt from Emma breaking up with him.
    12: This is what ultimately took me out of the show. Alison is a horribly abusive sociopath, so A) I can’t buy into any attempts at humanizing her and B) it makes me think less of the girls for being so dedicated to protecting her and solving the mystery of her murder.
    13: Leo more celebrates living your own way vs. living as long as possible/life itself – he wants to go out how he wants to go out and he’s afraid of not being in control (e.g. being a vegetable, etc.) if the tumor surgery were to go awry, so I completely buy him not wanting to get the surgery. I just hope that the show lets him die and doesn’t string this along because they like the actor or the complications the character brings to April’s love life.
    14: I think that Carter had such a rush of emotions upon seeing Lori again (especially after forgetting her name at the party and kinda bonding with Elizabeth) that asking her something like that just didn’t cross her mind. Plus, I think a part of her doesn’t care why she was taken, since Lori provided her with a good life that transcended the fact that they’re not blood related. I don’t know why TVLine has been pushing so hard for answers here – it’s been, what, 6-7 episodes? Give it time and I’m sure they’ll exposit the reason for the kidnapping.
    25: I honestly don’t think it’s getting renewed. It was left out of USA’s TCA presentation and a show this small going two months without being renewed just feels like a bad sign of things to come.

• johnhelvete says:

14) I agree it has only been 6 episodes. There is a spoiler on this every site about episode 7, there are going to be flashbacks to Carter’s life with Lori, and things that seemed meaningless at the time now have an entirely different meaning for Carter, so she will start to question the why of Lori kidnapping her.

13. Karina says:

25! YES!

14. Coal says:

1. Her and Brian Dunkelman (American Idols season 1 co-host) must start a supporters club.

15. Cy says:

Wow. I only watch, like, three of the shows mentioned.

I feel so out of it.

16. Leslie says:

Excited to see what Malia’s discovery brings to the show.
    Zach’s reign of terror? He slept all week while all of his “allies” plotted against him.

17. johnhelvete says:

I have always heard that the original pilot for the BBT is not that good. Shows that are mega hits have to have all of the pieces come together perfectly and while there is no way of knowing if the version of BBT with Amanda Walsh would have been as successful, the show would have been different and those differences might have kept the show from being the mega hit that BBT is today.

• Pearl says:

I saw it, and I can tell you, be thankfull they changed the actress AND the premise of Penny’s storyline… And that apartment, cause it was horrible.

• Krithika says:

Can you believe Our dear sweet Shelly had a fetish for women with large butts? Ya that episode made me barf.

18. Velocisexual says:

26 Why is there never a mention of The Divide in these weekly questions? It’s actually pretty good and interesting.

19. K says:

12) I think Hanna and Spencer already realize that. The real question is what will it take for Emily to realize that Alison is a bad person.

20. Bwhit says:

19) from your mouth to the producers/writers ears. I just started watching Arrow on Netflix because I knew Wentworth Miller was going to be on The flash and I wanted to get caught up for the inevitable cross overs! I have been missing out :).

21. Pat says:

#1——-I did not know that this girl did a pilot for the Big Bang Theory. Obviously, they never broadcast it because they must have felt she was not a good fit.
    #4——-When I saw that scene with Chandler and Tex, that was the first thing to pop into my head. I expected at least one or two sharks to show up. It was a little bit unrealistic for the amount of time they were in the water.

22. Et al says:

I think Tvline is seriously misjudging the public’s perception of BB’s Zach. He’s near or at the top of every popularity poll I’ve seen.

• dan says:

Go Gators! Zach Attack! I hated him at first, now he is my favorite houseguest. His poem last night was hysterical.

• Winter says:

Agreed when we first met him I thought I would hate him, but he quickly turned it around. I think I would hate being around him but from a viewer’s perspective he is entertainment gold.

23. Elin says:

19) Yes please

24. 7. Teen Wolf. Malia doesn’t know (yet) that Peter is her father. All she knows is that her last name seems to be Hale, and its rather a leap to get straight to Peter in one guess. Even if he is the only Hale male old enough that she knows.

25. Cassandra says:

#5)All the promos I’ve seen have had some kid creepily singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I do agree that the promos make me tenser than an episode thus far, because I know the show is not ever going to kill off any of the Mason family. I’m sure even with Lexi there will be some cop out to save her rather than destroy her(I think they’re all secretly grateful as well that she offed Lordes).

26. HAP says:

USA would have to be absolutely crazy to not renew Playing House. Oh.

27. Kendall says:

1) Ask Lee Garlington. The Seinfeld Chronicles actually aired, so her contribution is more than just a footnote.

28. Jon says:

12) pretty sure Ali’s lies are catching up to her. I really think she’s not gonna make it out alive after the mid-season finale. Get it together Ali. Either give us some answers or take them to your grave.
    19) if there is a Prison Break reunion! Well the I might just watch Flash. Hail to Prison Break. Definitely one of the best shows that ever existed on TV. BEST!!!

29. Winter says:

1. I imagine she feels somewhat like Pete Best the original drummer for the Beatles.
    14. I don’t know why Carter doesn’t even seem concerned with the fact that her mother stole her and lied to her her whole life. I mean I get that they are pacing themselves in the reveal and I’m ok with that but come on, Carter, at least ask some questions.
    20. I can’t explain it but I love Zach, and I felt so bad for him. Also, he wasn’t really that bad this week. He mostly slept and ate food while his friends in the house decided if he was still useful to them.

30. Sasha says:

Where can I see that un aired pilot! LOL

31. Tom says:

~
    Considering the original pilot probably wouldn’t have caught on……………..I’m sure she feels a little jealous maybe

32. Cassi says:

15. Suits – It seemed pretty obvious to me that the office is somewhat circular and the two were just using opposites hallways.

33. Lizo says:

Girls United needs to be a show so bad. I would watch the crap out of that.

34. As someone who had two loved ones die of cancer I totally get Leo’s decision and think April was mean to say they couldn’t see each other. Some people just don’t want to live their lives in hospitals. I agree with Leo, live life with gusto and enjoy every last minute of it. I’d rather do that, with some setbacks of course, and live a shorter life.. They are also making stem cell transplants seem easy. The person who is a match suffers a lot also, so why would a complete stranger do that for her sister? The show did lose me with the April storyline with Leo. Support a friend, not reject him in his time of need. She was being very selfish.

35. MandaJ says:

#16! Terrible outfit for Cat, and I was wondering the exact same thing the about Leo. He’d have had to lay down on his shirt for the mic to pick up that pillow talk. Hilarious.

36. Lexi says:

Please Please renew Longmire and Playing House. One is a great drama and the other a very funny show

37. AA says:

#7, 12, 13 and 15. I need answers too.
    #7: I actually hoped they would’ve told her. And to be honest, it really was time for it to happen. That secret has been unspoken for too long.
    #12: Man, she really is a manipulative b*tch. I don’t understand how she can drag Spencer, Aria, Emily and Hanna into this (the lies about her being ‘kidnapped’). Her story falls apart and she isn’t even blaming herself. All that she does, is making sure she gets everything she wants. Although, part of it might be real. ‘A’ is hunting her after all (I guess).
    #13: Leo is gonna change his mind (bahaha). He’s not showing his true colors; he’s ignoring his feelings. (Somehow I hope).
    #15: I can’t wrap my mind around it: I thought their offices were in the same hallway? They clearly came both from their office, so they should’ve met. Holy Moly.

38. cjeffery7 says:

21) Holy frak, I need to catchc up on Defiance!
    25) I CAN THINK ABOUT [almost] NOTHING ELSE!!

39. Question for next week: For a finale that was advertised as being full of twists, didn’t Murder in the First end exactly the way you expected? There was nary a twist in sight.