Is a Major Spin-Off In Order? Did Suits Litt You Up? Was a Big Brother Stalker Outed? And More TV Qs!

Bad Teacher Finale

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including True Blood, Falling Skies, Switched at Birth, Under the Dome and Suits!

1 | Are your Saturday nights going to be a little less fun once CBS finishes burning off Bad Teacher this weekend?

RELATED Spoilers on Grey’s, Supernatural, Flash, Scandal, Bones, NCIS and More

2 | What’s up with Nicole’s sudden holier-than-thou attitude on True Blood? She originally came to Bon Temps looking for supernatural creatures, so where does she get off judging them for being so crazy?

3 | How much SFX budget do you reckon Falling Skies saved by keeping that Espheni hooded during Anne’s interrogations? Also, are we to believe that a Mech made out of near-impervious alloys does less damage to a speeding truck’s grill than your average deer?Big Brother

4| Was this beautifully timed lower-third ad during Big Brother a coincidence, or subliminal messaging?

5 | How weird is it that TV’s darkest series of the moment, The Leftovers, managed to turn Garvey and Nora’s discussion of her vanished husband/his infidelity — plus Garvey’s unfaithfulness to his own wife — into something not only light but flirtatious? And regardless of how weird it was, wasn’t it a welcome break from the endless misery?

6 | On The Lottery, how is Alison’s idea to fertilize eggs by replicating the environment of a uterus “revolutionary”? Isn’t that something scientists would have tried already?

7 | Did you ever in a million years think that Food Network Star‘s “Texas food” expert Sarah would crack the Top 5?

8 | Wasn’t it alarming, the way Switched at Birth‘s Daphne leapfrogged from “I want to get high!” to “Let’s do coke!”? And given that both his daughters are still mourning the death of their other father, wasn’t John’s over-the-top peppiness a bit insensitive?

RELATED | Switched at Birth Boss on Losing Angelo, ‘Shocking’ Aftermath

9 | How does Under the Dome’s Julia Revelationmanage to look more primped and pressed than, say, a gal living in a bustling metropolis with full access to a salon and dry cleaner? And when, exactly, did Rebecca — a high school science teacher — learn to become a vet? And what did she mean by, “In 21 days, we’ll turn on each other”? Chester’s Mill grabbed pitchforks after 21 minutes!

10 | Can The Fosters’ Brandon and Wyatt have more scenes together? (It’s deliciously awkward goodness!) And after all the drama they went through with Timothy being the donor, wasn’t it doubly heartbreaking that Lena lost the baby?

11 | Who is secretly hoping that Mistresses’ Anna isn’t full-on crazy, but rather an agent of destruction hired by Karen’s old rival Elizabeth Grey? And should the show be a bit more balanced in distributing zingers to characters other than Joss?

12 | Did Major Crimes leave you Major Crimes Fritz Spin-Offjonesing for a Fritz-centric S.O.B. spin-off? Or does the fact that Brenda would be 3,000 miles away at her new D.C. job make you antsy, leaving McGinnis at Fritzy’s side?

13 | Has summer TV — including the sci-fi’d Extant, Under the Dome, The Strain — given us anything less believable than Covert Affairs’ Perrey Reeves firing an automatic weapon? But isn’t it kinda awesome how the spy drama just goes to Paris (or wherever), when needed? No L.A. backlot, no “sweeps” hullabaloo, they just pack up and go! (Of course, that can mean shooting during a Parisian rain storm, sure, but….)

Alex Saxon Finding Carter 14 | After the big deal they made about the fliers at the beginning of the episode, didn’t Finding Carter‘s Bird and Carter get over their disagreement fairly quickly? And between his charming, delightful roles on The Fosters and Finding Carter, is Alex Saxon summer TV’s MVP?

15 | Seeing how suspiciously curious Pretty Little Liars‘ Sydney was when talking to Hanna, is it fair to assume that she is A’s latest minion? Also, why was Caleb buying three brownies?

16 | Can Paget Brewster narrate all of Drunk History‘s tales from here on out?

17 | Though Suits’ hostile takeover storyline seems to have lasted forever, did it move too quickly within each episode? (This week alone,Suits those “shares” traded hands like a half-dozen times!) And can we talk about the grin on Louis’ face when Harvey praised him? Lastly, was Jeff talking to Jessica through her office’s glass door here, or oddly standing halfway behind it…?

18 | Are we ever going to see what Young & Hungry‘s Josh sees in Caroline?

19 | Why do people keep hiring the Mystery Girls? Wouldn’t they be better off going to the police?

2014 Summer TCA Tour - Day 1320 | Whose beard makes you itchier? The Bridge’s Linder, or Will Forte (appearing at TCA for Fox’s The Last Man on Earth)?

21 | Considering all the untouched stacks of money in the casino vault on Dominion, what currency does the city of Vega use? Also why was Michael sharing so much important information in front of Uriel?

22 | Surely Dr. Rush’s unorthodox, unethical “medical practice” hasn’t gone completely unnoticed by someone at the AMA, right? Wouldn’t it be too easy for him, as (almost) happened with the “country boys” this week, get ratted out?

23 | Did this Defiance momentDefiance make anyone else think of Gene Hackman at the end of The Birdcage? (And what would John McClane say?) Also, are we alone in weeping for Churchill?

24 | On a scale of 1 to TMZ, how soul-crushing do you find Hollywood Today Live?

25 | Which TV crime drama will be the first to base an episode around this week’s horrifying real-life story from a California gated community, where porcelain dolls were placed outside the homes of little girls whom they resemble?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 20ish Questions, Burning Questions, Commentary

1. auntiemm says:

Re: Major Crimes….yes and YES. I’d like to see the occasional Brenda guest shot.

• Curly Girly says:

Is it just me, or is Major Crimes just getting better? They are killing it this season! (see what I did there? LOL). This week’s episode was no exception, it had me on the edge of my seat!

• Dav says:

It’s not just you. The show has continued to improve since it began and this season has had some of the best episodes of the series so far.

• nitemar says:

Definitely! Best season yet, though Rusty story is getting old already.

• Heidi says:

It is. Let’s get it over with.

• jouiie says:

I actually think Rusty’s arc has become more interesting in this season. But agree 100% on the last batch of episodes, probably among the best for the show so far.

• rowan77 says:

I actually started liking Rusty. Last season, his turn on the witness stand was very smart. I just think there could have been a more interesting conversation between he and Sharon about adoption. Or he could have been involved more in the plotline that spurred her on to want to adopt him. Maybe if it was brought up sooner – like an episode or two before his mother contacted him.

• donna says:

All excellent except for the Dick Tracy episode.

• Carm says:

Not just you. I was glued to my seat and actually said out loud “this is so good”

• Drea says:

100% agree. This season has been terrific.

• 3dhouseofmagic says:

Yes, but that McGinnis was insufferable. Don’t see a partnership with Fitz.

• HAP says:

I feel the opposite. And if they do a spinoff it will allow myriad crossover options. Did you know Laurie Holden is the daughter of Glen Corbett?

• rowan77 says:

I think you mean Gloria Lim, the attorney played by Lindsay Price. her character was one note, shrill and nothing more than a plot devise. I thought that was rather lazy of the writer and unfair to Lindsay Price.

McGuiness was anything but insufferable, but even with the revelation about her husband and daughter dying in a car accident four years ago, she still felt a bit stilted. It was as if they positioned her for a backdoor pilot, then cut out everything interesting she could do because the network wouldn’t let them do the planted pilot. Perhaps with a real pilot they will give her more depth. We know all about Fritzy. Her character has to play catch-up.

2. TW says:

I am going to miss Bad Teacher. Shame it wasn’t picked up. Perfect mindless summer fare.

3. Curly Girly says:

#25 is TOTALLY a Criminal Minds unsub-of-the-week storyline!

• Aimee says:

I was thinking the same thing! 20 bucks says we get a CM episode on it this year.

• Sara says:

Hasn’t that been done on Criminal Minds already? When I first read about it, I totally had the thought that I had seen this before on a CM episode, LOL!

• Dav says:

There have been a few similar stories (one that was even based around dolls) but not this exact circumstance. I have to agree this is just begging to be made into a CM episode.

• Angela says:

That’s what I was thinking, too. I can easily see this plot showing up there next season at some point.
      (Also, that story is REALLY, truly, honest to God unnerving.)

• Newo says:

If anything i feel this would be more suited to CBS’s Stalker, no ?

• Maggie says:

It’s sad that #25 uses the word “horrifying” when the story just turned out to be an elderly woman giving away her doll collection to neighbors. The only thing “horrifying” was the response of a couple of the neighbors, who had to call the police and MEDIA, because they are so afraid of everything in their gated community. They all knew the woman, so why were they so afraid when dolls that looked like the ones she owned were left as gifts for their children? Did any of them think to ask her if she left them? How about talking to your neighbors before calling the police and media?

4. ... says:

10: I was glad that she lost the baby. Sad for the character, but the last thing that a show about five teenagers in the same family needs is a baby. A baby would take away from the characters we already know and love and frankly, baby stories just aren’t that interesting on a show like this. Plus, the show doesn’t seem interested in portraying the financial implications of bringing yet another child into that home, so it’s a storyline best left behind.
    11: I don’t know, having all four ladies lining up one-liners would feel inauthentic and a little too TV. Not every member of a group of friends has the same sense of humor + not every member of a group of friends is funny. I actually think Karen is pretty funny in her own way and I just can’t see Savi or April getting lines similar to those that Joss receives, so it doesn’t bother me. I actually think Joss is the funniest because of the contrast between her and the other three – all four coming out with guns blazing would dull the effectiveness of her comedy, I think.
    14: Alex Saxon’s hair is the summer TV MVP. Alex Saxon the actor has to settle for second place.
    18: My guess is that she’s beautiful, has status, and is the girl he thinks he’s supposed to be with now that he’s made a name for himself.
    19: I think it’s notoriety (in the reformatted pilot, they were doing a thing with Nancy O’Dell, so that + the nostalgia-obsessed world we live in makes me think that a lot of people know about the existence of the agency) and the fact that they get results. Once they proved that they were effective in solving mysteries, people had more confidence in booking them and so on.
    20: Will Forte’s, because I know that he has a while before he has to shave it. With The Bridge in the can, Linder is closer to shaving it, if he hasn’t already.
    25: SVU. Always SVU.

5. Annie says:

I’m fine with a Major Crimes spinoff, but Brenda Leigh must stay in California with her hubby.. Do not split them up!

• Debbie says:

Exactly!

• Heidi says:

I would think there are plenty of opportunities for Brenda Lee in Cali without sending her across the country.

• Yoki says:

It makes it more realistic as to why she can’t do appearances. I believe she said she wouldn’t be doing any.

• Carm says:

Agreed. I didn’t see the point of that

• rowan77 says:

Kyra Sedgwick already stated she will not be appearing in any spin-offs. Between her husband’s and her work schedule, there is no time – so offering Brenda a DC job would make it a reason why she isn’t on the show. I’d rather she and Fritz stay in LA together and we just don’t get to see her – or she starts working for the FBI again and travels, so she’s on the road a lot. I really don’t think that Fritz would not go with Brenda to DC. Not for a second career. It feels forced. So, if they come up with a better situation as a reason why Brenda Leigh isn’t on camera, I’m all for a Fritz spin-off. I’ll watch Jon Tenney in just about anything,

6. Von Mueller says:

Yes, I totally agree. Paget Brewster is hilarious in Drunk History.

7. amy says:

#23: I wondered if we were supposed to get a racist vibe from 2 non-Casti people putting on “white face”. Or was the party supposed to be something like a cos-play party?

8. Daisy says:

4. I stopped watching BB but that is amazing!
    16. Paget was the absolute best this week.
    25. So bizarre.

9. Aimee says:

#16 – I would say yes to Paget narrating anything!

10. Dav says:

TNT can back peddle all they want but that Major Crimes episode was definitely intended to be a back door pilot. I agree with the others on here, I would like to see a spin-off but they need to keep Brenda here. Not that I think they would ever DARE to go there with Fritz and the female Sargent (the fans would riot) but it would just be to weird knowing that Brenda wasn’t there. We know she won’t appear on the show, you don’t have to create some stupid story to explain it.

• Simon Jester says:

Why would they back-peddle? It was announced a couple of months ago — on this very site — that episode 7 would be a back-door pilot.

• Jax says:

looks like my first reply isn’t showing up. I guess they didn’t like the link.

Anyway, later in another article – on this very site- they said it wasn’t a pilot. Here is the exact quote from the article:
        “So at first I thought this was a great way to have Jon back in the world of Major Crimes on a more permanent basis, and then we started discussing it with the network and it was like, “Let’s see how it plays.” It is not a pilot. It is a Major Crimes episode. There’s absolutely no agreement to have a series. If there was one, I’d have a deal and I’d know what the license fee was… all that sort of stuff. But we don’t have any of those things. We’re just doing a super-sized nine-day shooting schedule episode of Major Crimes, and it’s going to be a lot of fun.”

• JuliaJ. says:

Exactly. Brenda needs to stay in LA, no need for her to be anywhere else. Even if she does or doesn’t appear on the show, no need to create a stupid storyline to explain it. I wouldn’t mind a spin-off, but I would be just as happy without one.

11. Katherine215 says:

6. Well, I think it was the environment of a uterus “pre-virus” or whatever was causing infertility. But still kind of lame.
    9. Better question: how does Julia manage to be so high and mighty? And I love how Barbie has to agree with everything she says or she’s p!ssed at him and/or refuses to listen to him. That’s a healthy way to manage relationships. Also, Rebecca is craaaaazy.
    13. Love Annie and Auggie in the field, especially when they go cool places. Hate that they’re making Auggie a jerk to both the fed in DC and the hacker. Also hating Annie’s sudden “my life is the CIA” attitude.
    17. This hostile takeover storyline on Suits can’t end fast enough for me. I’m sad to say I don’t like anything about this season.
    21. I was wondering about the money, too! Obviously not dollars. Michael supposedly trusts Uriel since she “promised” to be his ally against Gabriel, but she is a weird one. That’s going to bite him. Really loving this show.
    23. I was SO SAD for Churchill. It also made me think even more that the new mayor is kind of a sociopath. He just sent the poor guy out there to die with barely a second thought. Also, Nolan being a dick to Tommy needs to end soon. More Irisa and Tommy though!

• bonniew88 says:

Agree about Annie Walker….she needs to soften up. And Suits used to be a fun show and now it’s depressing.

12. Brandy says:

#18.Ikr? Carlines such a snot.Josh should be with Gabbi
    # 10 yes it was heartbreaking Lena loosing the baby.Thogh the house is pretty full as is without another kid.

13. JT says:

Saturday nights will be great. Hell on Wheels is back!

14. Deion says:

#17. YESSSSSSSSS. One business deal and every relationship in the show is threatened. Too much.

15. Barb says:

#10 – re: The Fosters
    Actually, I hope then DON’T have anymore scenes together. I thought the whole thing was kind of absurd actually. Given the history between Brandon and Callie I can’t imagine that Wyatt would ever go Brandon for advice on anything. It just seemed so false.
    As for Lena losing the baby yes it was heartbreaking. The scene between Lena and her mother was so sad and so well done.

16. Bwhit says:

#17- I do wish the story line was just done and we can get back to fun and sexy suits. I cannot believe Rachel, how can she pretend that she was going over to Logans to tell him to leave her alone. Used to really like Rachel but she acts all high and mighty with Mike and than cheats on him! (I consider what she did cheating).

17. King says:

I think that Stalker ad incident also happened during an episode of Under the Dome when Junior was on screen. It’s either the episode last Monday or last week.

18. Jenny says:

Switched at Birth…. The coke incident was completely out of character.. Sure she doesn’t know what to do with her grief but it happened so easily it was hard to believe it just happened naturally…also John is too peppish trying to be strong for the girls I assume.

I think Lena losing the baby on The Fosters was quite surprising and sad. Really the best ep since the season started.

Young and Hungry is ok but it’s losing me. Caroline is ridiculously annoying.. Even the help is annoying at times (don’t remember their names) their characters are eh and completely forgettable. Only thing the show has going for it are it’s stars… Gabi josh, and the gabi’s best friend.

19. Christine says:

#15. We already know Sydney is working with Jenna and Mona. That’s basically the same thing as working for A… And everyone is so obsessed with the brownies! 1) he’s a teenage boy. 2) we don’t know where he’s staying (not with Hanna, Lucas or his dad) so he may be stocking up on whatever food he can get. 3) my personal theory is that before he saw her sitting there he was planning to go apologize to Hanna and was buying them as a peace offering :)

#25. I’m pretty sure PLL has been covering that for the last 4 years…

20. Television says:

8. John is so back and forth in every episode. Sometimes he is alright, sometimes I cant stand him, but omg the mom is awesome, she tries so hard constantly at making everyone happy.
    18. jujubee.
    19. I’m glad I stuck it out with Mystery Girls, it is kinda hard to tell if it is being serious or not. They still need to smooth out the kinks, like the over acting. When the assistant was being serious in the hallway of the school I was shocked to see he could do anything other than roll his eyes around.

21. Kim R says:

7. I feel like they are pushing her on me at this point. Why is she basically the chosen commentator of the lot? It is making me crazy!! :)
    10. The Fosters kind of lost me a bit this week. Is someone going to get amnesia next? Perhaps an evil twin shows up in town?
    12. Major Crimes felt that way this past week. I wondered where they were going with it all.
    13. Agreed. :)
    17. To be honest we were getting confused by the midway mark on Suits this week. I love Louis and just want him to be appreciated a bit more. Harvey is not the nicest of men. And what is going on with Rachel??!!
    25. Come on…that has Criminal Minds written all over it! :D

• angel says:

17. I love Louis, too. You hear mention that Louis is the best at what he does, but they treat him like the butt of every joke or the scapegoat when things go wrong. No one at the firm appreciates him until it’s up to him to save their butts. Then two seconds later, they are back to hating him. Harvey is too hard on him, it’s not like Harvey has never messed up before. The characters (or writers) should show Louis the respect he deserves.

• SK says:

Totally agree with you! I used to hate Louis but they made him a better character, I believe, and I feel so sorry for him now. I want, for once, have Louis be appreciated for more than 2 seconds. He is good at what he does and shame on Harvey for treating him that way. Mind you, I love Harvey but that was just mean! The writers have to stop treating Louis like this.

22. Wendy says:

26. Didn’t the guy on The Strain think it was weird that the officials would just drop his daughter off outside his house after claiming she was dead? When he called to thank Eph for bringing her back, I started laughing.

27. Is it weird that I found myself kind of shipping Jamie and Lee Anne by the end of his week’s Reckless? Maybe not love wise, but I like these two taking on the men of Charleston! Really loving this show.

28. You’re The Worst is the best, right?

23. Bruceeff says:

16) Moth! Seriously though, I don’t think Paget should narrate every story (her liver couldn’t take it) but once every season is cool with me.

24. Yoki says:

I’m confused as to what Louis actually did on Suits this week. I just know at the end he decided to conceal something illegal all for Harvey’s approval. I’m ready for Mike to go back being a lawyer.

• angel says:

Pearson Specter bought the shares of Gillis Industries to hold them until Logan Sanders could legally buy them. However, the SEC caught on to what they did, which is illegal since Logan’s company has been barred from buying them for two weeks. Now Pearson Specter owned the shares but couldn’t do anything with them. Louis, because he is a genius at what he does, was able to undo the sale on a minor technicality that only he was able to find. Louis was then able to talk Eric Roberts’ character into buying them, but somehow he wanted to buy them through Pearson Specter on the one condition that Louis sends his money through Swiss and Cayman bank accounts so Eric Roberts’ character could avoid paying taxes. Louis saves the day for Pearson Specter, but unfortunately he has to do it illegally. And with the SEC breathing down their necks, it’s only a matter on time before they are found out.

25. Jax&Juice's Girl says:

#4 I was watching that ep. of Big Brother but didn’t notice it probably wasn’t paying attention. Caleb NEEDS to get over Amber…..she doesn’t like you that way! What an idiot.

26. Tenney says:

#1… Saturday night will be less fun after this week because the season finale of BBCA’s Almost Royal is this Saturday. Georgie and Poppy are hilarious!

27. 17 – The Suits hostile takeover storyline is the WORST. I thought the oil pipeline garbage from season 3 was hard to follow. At least it was a little bit interesting. I can’t keep up with the takeover story and I don’t care. It’s complicated AND boring. And I work in the corporate legal field, so I have a basic knowledge of what they are talking about.

14 – Max is the single best thing about Finding Carter.

12 – I thought a Fritz spin-off was already in the works. Did I dream that? I’m pretty sure I read it here.

28. HAP says:

#13- Covert Affairs is already a runaway production, inasmuch as it is shot in Toronto except for the foreign trips. For that matter, Suits is also shot in Toronto. Do I detect a USA network pattern?

29. Mandy says:

#25 I immediately thought of Criminal Minds when I read that article!!

30. arial2 says:

12: I like Brenda and Fritz as a couple, but I’ve never felt the physical chemistry that I’ve noticed between other tv couples. I don’t understand the whole “Brenda’s been offered a DC job” thing unless a) Jon Tenney is leaving the show completely, or b) the show runners plan to have the couple divorce, leaving Fritz open to another relationship. Brenda could stay in LA and Fritz could head that unit; they don’t need to have the male and female leads fall in love with each other to have a successful show. I liked the concept on its own, in fact, a relationship between the boss and his number one agent might get in the way of the smooth functioning of such a high-tension organization. That being said, I DID go there in my imagination, sensing there could be chemistry between the two, should they work together. I really loved Laurie Holden’s portrayal of Agent McGinnis.

• MM says:

The Brenda job thing served two purposes: 1) A reason why Fritz wouldn’t immediately leap at the S.O.B. job and 2) an ostensible explanation for why we won’t see Brenda in the S.O.B. spin-off. The episode was very good and exciting, and I liked it’s potential except for the over-huffy DA played by Lindsay Price (I think), and McGinnis’s exposition-heavy introduction (she’s gruff because she lost her husband and kid, very on the nose). I’m on the fence about the Fritz-McGinnis relationship seeds that were sewn– we don’t need another Booth-Bones, Castle-Beckett thing on TV– and I don’t see myself buying Fritz and Brenda divorcing, particularly not an off-screen one. And he has too much integrity to cheat, so… I’m not sure if that works. But I liked the more ramped up, edgier police work we saw.

• Jax says:

You would never think it from watching TV but in the real world men and women work together all the time and don’t develop romantic relationships. I don’t think they are trying to set up Fritz and McGinnis that way. The mention of Brenda’s job offer in DC was just a misguided attempt by the writers to set up the reason why Brenda would not appear in the spin-off. The thing is, we don’t need it. Fans of the show already know that Kira said she won’t make an appearance. You don’t need to make up some lame story that gets the fans all stirred up. They should have just let it go and not mentioned Brenda at all.

31. arial2 says:

23: YES, re Gene Hackman! Thanks for the laugh.

32. erin says:

I will definitely miss Bad Teacher, so much fun, shame it didn’t get a renewal!

33. MK204 says:

Major Crimes is getting somewhat better now that Rusty’s story line is somewhat over. I still don’t care for Mary McDonough and still would like to see more antics from the bromance of Flynn and Provenza but Fritz aka Jon Tenney definitely helps the show. I’ll look forward to his hopefully new spin off. Brenda is supposedly moving to Washington…well so can Fritz. They can set the story there. Or Brenda can decide to stay in the same town. I don’t want another relationship with some other actress. That will spoil the show and I’d be highly surprised if followers of this show wanted that. I’d also like them to bring back Tom Berenger more often. He makes a much better foil for Sharon Radar than Rusty. They should send Rusty off to college in some far away city.

As for Suits..I haven’t watched it in years. Too confrontational. I don’t like shows where everyone has an agenda.

34. Jax says:

Paget was absolutely hilarious! I would watch her drunk read the phone book. MOTH!

35. Gigi says:

25. Criminal Minds, Castle, maybe even Bones.

36. Sims says:

#25 already happened on Pretty Little Liars.

37. KevyB says:

How about this Q? Now that Mike and Harvey are no longer BFFs, are we now seeing that this show has always been people being jerks to each other, then occasionally apologizing for being jerks? Yawn, people. YAWN!

38. kirads09 says:

Regarding Extant. In an otherwise super high tech/environment, why in the world did they use emergency candles when the lights went out? Seems they would’ve had some other option. And how did they just happen to have enough for all of the guests?

39. Allison P says:

10: I must be confused about the timing of when this episode was filmed. How can Lena lose the baby when the actress was pregnant with twins? Are they only going to shoot her from the waist up now?

40. tjchurch2001 says:

Worry not about Rush & the AMA; Worry more about the USA Network… They are slow-playing some storylines on “Suits” while making other changes far too quickly (you’re right about the way those shares changed hands). Meanwhile, they bring back old characters they don’t need again on “Covert Affairs”, & bring us “Rush” (a poor man’s “Royal Pains”) while killing classics like “Burn Notice” & “Psych”!

41. Seanti says:

Covert Affairs usually does a pretty solid job in casting the male guest roles, but maybe it’s difficult to find females who can play up to, but not overshadow, Piper Perabo? Sarah Clarke was pretty one-note in her arc, and Michelle Ryan was almost okay, but Perrey Reeves is awful.

42. sarah j says:

11)Agree on Anna! I think Joss is the best at saying all the zingers!
    15)Of course Sydney is an A minion! LOL about Caleb and the brownies!
    17)I was team Louis until the end of the episode and he revealed that what he has to do is illegal! Not liking that.