Grey's Anatomy Recap: No Good Deed...

ARMANI JACKSON, KEVIN MCKIDD, JESSE WILLIAMS, MARK ADAIR-RIOS, BRESHA WEBBIn this week’s Grey’s Anatomy, Braden’s parents try to distract us from our upset over Cristina’s imminent exit by suing Bailey for saving the bubble boy’s life. (It doesn’t ease my pain, but hey, A for effort, at least.) Here are the deets on that and everything else that goes down in “Everything I Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right”…

RELATED | ABC Renews 9 Series (Including Grey’s Anatomy) for the 2014-15 Season

NO THANKS | As the hour begins, Bailey is ready to discharge Braden from both his bubble and Grey Sloan. But first, she must inform the board and the patient’s parents that, unbeknownst to all of them, she administered her experimental treatment. Rather than tell, say, Jackson or Owen what she’s done, she tells Cristina, whose response is to high-five her. Braden’s parents, on the other hand… “They did not react as I hoped they would,” Bailey admits, offering up what could be the understatement of the year. In fact, they aren’t just suing her for malpractice, they’re suing her for assault and battery! Hearing that Bailey could lose her license, Stephanie – who’s already worried that she’ll be the resident that gets axed – jumps in and lies that she forgot to inform the attending that Braden’s folks had withdrawn their consent. It’s a crazy gamble, yet it works. The lawsuit gets dropped, and, as ticked at Stephanie as Bailey is, she’s also so damn grateful that she gives her heroine a hug and a promise to fight for her, should it come to that.

MOVING VIOLATIONS | Since Amy’s an emotional wreck, Mer assumes that it’s because she hates it in Seattle and wants to get back to her life. But, after Amy lashes out and cracks that she preferred it when Mer was the sister-in-law who didn’t give a crap, she admits that she’s actually always crying because she actually loves being at Grey Sloan. She even loves it more than she loves James, to be honest, so she’s going to break up with him and stick around. This is great, Mer thinks. Amy can take over Derek’s service and help with the kids! Or not. When Derek gets back from his trip to D.C. all aglow from meeting the president, he announces that he’s been offered a plum position with the NIH and wants their whole family to move to Washington. All together now: Whatchoo talkin’ ’bout, Willis?

RELATED | 2014 May Sweeps Scorecard: Who’s Dying? Who’s Getting Hitched? Who’s Got a Bun in the Oven?

HELP WANTED | When Owen assigns Cristina the task of interviewing possible replacements for the departing Russell, what he’s really doing is plotting to make her hate them all and then offer her the position. At least that’s Mer’s theory. (She’s right, too. Isn’t she usually?) However, after Cristina begs Owen not to offer her the job, he doesn’t. He knows that nothing good can come of him asking her stay, so he refrains. At least he tries really hard to refrain. In the end, he can’t help but plant a passionate kiss on her and say, “Don’t leave me until you’re leaving me.” (Sigh.)

TWO STEPS FORWARD… | Though Alex supposedly loves his new gig, he winds up back at Seattle Grace poaching one of his old patients from Arizona. (He even blackmails Shane into keeping it a secret.) When she finds out, she scolds him like a disappointed mother, and he confesses that things aren’t hunky or dory at Dr. Butthole’s, much less hunky-dory. Meanwhile, Callie learns that, after her car accident, she can’t carry another baby. Arizona’s willing to do it herself, but, so soon after they got their marriage back on track, Callie doesn’t want to risk rocking the boat. So no new baby for them, then.

IN BRIEF | Speaking of babies, while Jackson and April do their best to keep their stork appointment to themselves… well, they suck at being tight-lipped. And, once their colleagues at Grey Sloan start finding out, they have no choice but to clue in their mothers next. (Cue Catherine’s head exploding in 3, 2… ) Elsewhere, Jo is so nervous about the “Someone’s getting fired!” rumor that she gives herself a case of stress hives. Needlessly, it turns out. After observing Leah in action in the OR, Richard tells her that she’ll make a great doctor – but not a great surgeon – and offers to put in a good word for her at a research hospital.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scoopapalooza: 99+ Spoilers on 23 Series’ Season-Ending Episodes

Okay, your turn. What did you think of the episode? Do you like Stephanie better now that she was willing to take the fall for Bailey? Did you feel at all sorry for Leah when Richard canned her, or do you just want her gone already? Hit the comments!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Recaps

1. Lyn says:

I actually thought that it was a really solid episode and having Stephanie lie for such a beloved character (Bailey) was brilliance in terms of making her a more interesting doctor- I now care about her.

• I loved the episode as well. I’ve rocked with Grey’s Anatomy since the first season. It’s been a few episodes out of all the seasons that were blah, like the musical, um not 2 much. I only watched 4 the storyline, but i did love the music they incorporated. Some of the, “what if” flashbacks I could do without, but 4 the most part everybody knows it goes down on Grey’s, and they turn up each season.

Now with that said, I’m a little spooked with them knocking off so many characters. Whose staying, whose going.. Karev, Cristina, Meridith, Derek, not all of them. Certainly not all. We may fairwell, and bid ado to Cristina, but taking everybody else and her, is where we draw the line.

2. N says:

It was ok…..I wanted more Yang in it!

• dax says:

yasss to this! Sandra Oh is leavbing and they under-utilized her in this episode.. Meredith was way too calm to let Cristina go. Only satisfying scene was the Owen-Cristina Scene at the end, where he said, Don’t Leave me until you are leaving me! *Clutching my heart with eyes dabbed in tears* (Sidenote: I loved that they played one of my favorite 80’s track, Dance Hall Days by Wang Chung!)

What i want out of last episode is definitely a Grey-Yang sendoff! a long heart wrenching one! but also Yang deserves heartfelt goodbyes from her friends for years Karev and Callie! Karev And Cristina kinda live together and so did Callie at one point.. and Bailey too as she was the resident Yang was assigned to as an intern! i would be incomplete without this!

3. No, I don’t like Stephanie more now. Leah was just starting to get interesting and they let her go! Damn you Pilot Season! I would much rather have Leah than Stephanie. Sad that Callie can’t have another baby but there is always adoption. I wished they would have given Owen a clean break from Cristina and I am wondering if he will escape into the bottle (like he did in Cristina’s fantasy) when Cristina leaves.

• the girl says:

Yeah I was really wondering why neither of them mentioned adoption. Especially since their daughter is often in day care with Zola and that worked out very well.

• Alichat says:

I hated that half of the Sliding Doors-esque episode. I didn’t buy that Owen would dive into a bottle if they’d remained together and childless. Meh. I thought the scene was rather perfect for them as a couple since they still love each other but just can’t be together. They seem to communicate better now, which is why it was a nice touch to have Owen say he’d considered offering her the job a week ago, but then knew he shouldn’t. As for Callie and Arizona, I was surprised that they didn’t discuss adoption. They just immediately wrote off that they would just have one child. Why not at least mention adoption?

• H says:

There was no option of staying together and childless. He drank because they weren’t together yet she had to see he every day and it was torture for him. Regarding Calzona I think it’s a wise choice to decide to not risk and enjoy what they have, it’s more about their balance and added stress than anything else.

• meg says:

I still wish they didn’t kill off Heather. She is still my favorite of the residents.

4. Amber says:

There was an Izzie/Denny joke waiting to be made with the whole Bailey situation and no one said it. Not one LVAD crack…Also, can Bailey be fired already? Please?

• the girl says:

None of the people involved in Bailey’s situation would even know about that, unless they’d heard the story from someone, none of them were at the hospital yet when that happened. But it was a missed opportunity.

• trainwreck says:

I was thinking the same thing! How can “Doctor Bailey the Nazi” be so careless and non-adhering to rules? She gave Izzie the hell when Denny cut the LVAD, she gave Meredith the scowl when she messed up with Derek’s trial, she went after Cristina when she helped Burke with tremor – and now she goes and does that?

• Carrie says:

The difference here is that Bailey saved her patient and potentially created a medical breakthrough. Izzie, Meredith and Christina were all interns making choices to help people they loved but it was not necessarily in their best interests. Denny got a heart because Izzie cut the LVAd, but he died anyway – if she had not had to “make him worse” to get that heart, perhaps he would have lived longer..Meredith’s efforts to help Adele were in vain and ruined a trial that could have helped many more Alzheimer’s patients and Cristina was covering for Burke when she was not qualified to do so and putting his patients at risk as well.

Dr. Bailey has changed so much since Season 1 -motherhood, her nervous breakdown, the shootings etc. and noone has called her the nazi since she had to operate on one. I thought this was a very interesting choice for her – will she be allowed to continue, will the foundation shut down her research? This might not be over yet.

• abz says:

It’s sad how disappointing the character Bailey has become when for so many seasons she was one of my favourites. These past two seasons it’s like she’s barely recognizable. Everything that made her Bailey is pretty much gone. And not like a character evolving kind of way, she just feels like a different character. It’s not like I expected her to stay the same, of course the character has to evolve, but if you look at so much of the characters currently left on the show, they still have that feeling of being a character that we recognize from early seasons. Hints of their personalities still come out when they talk.
      Bailey’s actions were despicable. Sure she saved the kid’s life, but she also gambled with his life. What if her actions didn’t save him? And they let her off without some sort of punishment? They have Stephanie take the fall? A week punishment? The old Bailey, the smart, ethical, no nonsense doctor would never do something like that. She went crazy when Izzie pulled the LVAD, when Meredith messed with the Alzheimer’s trial, when Cristina was covering for Burke’s hand. And these past two seasons they’re completely destroying this character ever since she became Booty Call Bailey (which was funny, but still!) and they gave her that odd OCD storyline that was just dropped and never mentioned again.

• Linder says:

I agree that Bailey has become ‘soft’. That’s not the Bailey we were introduced to and seasons ago. They need to bring back the hard nose. That’s what made her.

5. jenna says:

i rolled my eyes at how easily bailey’s situation was swept under the rug. The parents were yelling (to her face) that they were taking away consent, how stephanie can now take the blame I have no idea

• the girl says:

I thought I remembered something to that effect. I can only assume that the parents were so emotional in that moment that they let Stephanie control the narrative. I wonder if it will come back around later once they’ve calmed down.

• pam says:

agree! The amelia storyline was laughable, she suddenly LOVES grey sloan so much that she is willing to break up her marriage instead of bringing up the idea of moving!?!? ridiculous

6. Babygate says:

This is easily my second least favorite episode of the season, after the 200th episode which, if I’m not mistaken, was also written by Austin Guzman. He’s the weakest writer of the bunch. Only he can make Cristina’s penultimate episode this boring. I feel like
    the most compelling stories are being rushed. Japril and their baby were adorable. Amelia wants to stay. Callie can’t get pregnant. Cristina has to say goodbye to Owen and Meredith. Instead of focusing on that, we get to see Bailey be OOC again and get in trouble, again, and Alex being a jerk, again, effectively regressing to his days as a resident when he was stealing patients. The episode felt disjointed. And can someone please turn down the music already. Some parts I can barely hear the dialogue.

• Gail says:

Weak and disjointed, yes, but I’m not sure it was that different from most of the others. The whole show has gotten so focused on couples and soap opera that there’s rarely much plot development. I know, it’s always been kind of a soap (what with all the action in the on-call room), but there were real patients and surgery was what held everything together. Now they skip from one storyline to another. The show is like a string of trailers.
      And Owen! Can he get much more pathetic? He should have been gone way back when Teddy left, and she should have stayed. He’s such a wimp.

• Babygate says:

I am secretly hoping that on the finale we wilk find out that Owen is leaving with Cristina. There’s honestly no place for him without her. Seeing Owen would only serve to reinforce the fact that Cristina is gone.

• susan says:

Aaaaawwww. Thats never going to happen. We both know it. Too many anvils that they wont be together. Esp sliding doors epi.

• Melanie says:

I so agree. We don’t get interesting patient case anymore much. I am rewatching the first seasons and I miss their fighting intern mindstate.

7. otomen87 says:

Really Derek? Really?

8. Derek Johnson says:

Anybody worried that Cristina will die, judging by the promo?

9. shaw says:

I’m not a parent,but if my child was dying and now he is able to go home. So what’s the problem.

• Guest says:

I remember a story from a while back where a veterinarian saved a guy who was critical in a car accident, but since she was a pet doctor and not a human doctor he sued her and won. After that, she should’ve been able to undo everything she did to save him. =D

• Amber says:

I get what you’re saying but I also get the parents side. What if the medicine didn’t work? What if there are some side effects they’re not seeing that could seriously harm or kill the kid?

• shaw says:

He was already dying. So wouldn’t u do everything to keep your kid alive. Even if there was a side effect he still would have been alive.

• pam says:

Its not like the child was doing well on the treatment before the parents took away consent. Bailey doesn’t have the right to make that judgement call

• Melanie says:

It was a wrong move, a surprising one coming from Bailey. And I’m pissed that storyline won’t continue and she won’t be as affected by it compared to Mer, Izzie, and all other characters that actually got their ass on the line for making such a bold move. I understand that Bailey had a lot going on right now, but it’s not sufficient a reason to save her ass as easy now, writers.
        But I don’t get the parents. Their kid was dying without the treatment, and even if there was a risk, it was better than doing nothing.

• abz says:

You have to see both sides of it. Sure the parents maybe should have consented if it was their last option or gotten a second opinion. But the issue is not that he became well which of course is great. It’s that Bailey gambled with his life and used him like a lab rat to test a method of treatment that has never been done before. She is not God. She did not know whether or not it would work. She went through with it anyway. The end doesn’t justify the means. To give you an example, you need money to feed your baby so you rob a convenience store. The outcome may have been desirable and good (your baby gets fed), but that doesn’t mean that committing theft was a good thing.

10. Forwardad says:

No. Shonda wouldn’t do that to us -.-

11. joooe says:

Guessing Derek will be recurring next season?

• Bryce says:

No he’s a regular. He might miss a chunk of episodes for racing, but they’re obviously not moving him permanently to DC where we haven’t even seen him work or do anything.

12. ? says:

So Murphy’s out, Cristina will take Ross with her, and Caterina Scorsone and Jason George (finally!) will become regulars next year . . . right?

• Guest says:

The show has too many regulars as it is. Have you noticed how much less screen time characters are getting per episode? I guess Patrick Dempsey would be happy because he gets paid the same for less work and can go make movies and race cars.

13. Becky says:

What Bailey did was super unethical. And her lack of concern about her violation of her patient’s rights was strange.

• Babygate says:

That’s the problem I keep having with this new version of Bailey. She’s nothing like the Bailey we knew in earlier seasons. She’s acting less and less like the future Chief of Surgery.

• Kendall says:

It’s silly to be concerned with their rights when her violation gave the parents exactly what they wanted as opposed to adhering to their dumb, panicked second-guessing and ending up with a dead kid.

It was a move worthy of praise for achieving the desired result and a reprimand for breaking protocol and failing to give the parents enough confidence that the procedure was indeed the best course of action.

• pam says:

consent is consent. She had no right to continue the trial and got lucky (she doesn’t understand anything going on with her trial) that it worked out in the end. In a human trial taking away consent is pretty much iron clad. Bailey should have lost her medical license or at the very least have understood why what she did was wrong

• RUCookie says:

If you want to get technical – Bailey had signed concent and the parents never told her directly it was withdrawn.

• B says:

the parents definitely told bailey directly, they yelled it to her face! And really it doesn’t matter that she had the signed consent forms, the parents can ALWAYS overrule it, just like the family can overrule a DNR or organ donation

14. Matt says:

How does Bailey rationalize what she did given how she reacted to Mer’s rule breaking during the Alzheimer’s trial? Frankly they should fire both Bailey for what she did and Stephanie for lying to avoid a lawsuit.

• Bryce says:

That’s a good point, but I think people make exceptions for themselves. It’s a very human thing to do.

• Kendall says:

The end justifies the means? What Bailey did benefited everybody and harmed absolutely no one. What Meredith did killed a medical trial that could have possibly helped people and tarnished the reputations of the hospital, her husband and Webber.

15. Bryce says:

The episode was really the least compelling of the three “Cristina’s Farewell” episodes to air so far, but next week will be great. I can’t wait for Grey’s to get some fresh blood next year! Please someone as bubbly as Arizona, we need bubbly.

16. chris says:

The penultimate season 10 episode and its played for farts and burps – really, come on! Austin Guzman needs to go write movies for tween boys because he seriously cannot cut it on female soaps! Why Shonda keeps him in her writing stable is beyond me!

So many storylines to mine and they did Nothing here

Cris is leaving and we got zilch interaction between her and alex and almost nothing with the others old timers. what a waste

No consequences (yet again) for a doc going rouge, on a child no less.

Callie has adhesions – so why does she not call her good friend Addison? I mean adhesions can be fixed – they can bring Addison back to clean up the adhesions and free the fallopian tubes from being blocked – or -Arizona can donate her eggs and they can do IVF/embryo implantation – they are doctors – why do they not call their contacts and/or consider obvious alternatives?

Alex is back to being a jerk – what else isn’t new

only 1 intern fired – why the heck weren’t the rest sent packing !

best thing about this ep – the alex/Arizona interactions – those two are worth watching

• Babygate says:

From the very first episode that Guzman wrote I said the same thing: he cannot write female characters. As a matter of fact, his personality comes through so clearly in his episodes that it makes evident his inability to evoke any of the characters’ individual personalities. He tries to be funny and it comes out like a grotesque exaggeration of individual traits and quirks. He has some good moments but they can in no way compensate for the shortcomings in his writings. But Shonda is proud to a fault and will maintain her confidence in him, even if he wrecks the story and the characters in the process. This episode should have been a celebration of all Cristina is and has done. We should have had some meaningful moments. But, no. Instead we got more jokes about butt holes. Classy, just like Guzman.

17. Sara says:

I’m sure I am in the minority, but I love Owen and Cristina, yet I recognize that they aren’t really the best long term couple. It doesn’t mean that they love each other any less or that their love doesn’t mean everything to them, but some couples just aren’t the forever kind. Therefore, Owen asking her not to leave him until she was leaving was just such a wonderfully heartbreaking moment because it really is so encompassing of their relationship. It meant more that he asked her that instead of just asking her to stay.

18. Hayes says:

They need to start coming up with a more compelling storyline for Bailey. That was so out of character. I wonder what happened to the Bailey of Seasons 1-3.

19. Luli says:

I needed more Cristina and Meredith scenes… Not enough considering this was Cristina’s penultimate episode. I hope we get a lot of scenes witht the twisted sisters, and a proper goodbye. I don’t care about Crowen. I want Meredith and Cristina scenes.

Also I did not see coming the DC thing, no way they are moving; and can Caterina Scorsone become a regular please!

20. amanda says:

The 80s covers have got to stop

21. Dil says:

This was the pre finale..if a season where cristina was leaving..

The time spent on the whole fart storyline could have easily have been allocated to it don’t know Cristina yang!

More of cristina Owen instead of the less than two minutes
    More cristina Meredith

And how come we haven’t even seen Alex and cristina talk in the last few episodes..let alone gave actual decent scenes..

22. Gill says:

Am I the only one who has noticed over the past few episodes, the covers of all the 80’s songs as the score?? Grey’s used to have great new music, but now it’s just frustrating me and takes me out of the scene because I notice the song!!!

• Jim! says:

Back in February they announced that all of the songs for the back half of this season would be 80s cover tunes. I have no problem with that, because most of them have been very good cover tunes (I’m a HUGE 80s music aficionado/DJ), and the songs chosen have complimented each scene well. The volume level, however, has often been too loud. Loud to the point that it covers up dialog.

23. Ninna says:

For the first part of the finalle was very disappointing!.Farts all over the episode instead of focusing on Cris and Alex once Mer wasn’t overlooked in previous episodes? Very nice!

Bailey is not Bailey anymore. I remember some while ago she advising chief Derek that in most cases a sincere apology to the patients reduced drastically the possibility of a lawsuit. Today we saw her stick to her guns and refuse it. Inconsistency at its best. It makes her seem a brat who berates and chastise everyone, but when comes to her turn doesn’t accept she made a mistake and has to apologize like a grown up. Another one of those inexplicable 180º turns this show so well does.

In the other hand, was refreshing to see that Hunt is still being consistently depicted til the end. Nice to see that he hypothesized to ask out Cristina to refuse a lifetime opportunity to stay with him in Seattle. What’s funny is that this self-centered ass not even for a minute hypothesized leaving is chief position to go Switzerland with her, once he luuuuves her so much, but his idea of them being together was SHE abdicating of her life for him! After all we saw he abdicating of so many things in life for her during the course of the show! *sarcasm*. Genuine luve.

• Lisa says:

I kinda pity you for watching that beautiful moment between Owen n cristina and only being able to take away bitterness.

Like they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder…so is hatred apparently.

• Ninna says:

You again dear? Changed name this time? How ridiculous. Use your pity on yourself. You need it for that pathetic puppy love you display. It makes you seem a doormat. I have a beautiful family but you seem to have nothing first bc you seem to fulfill yourself through a TV male character AND bc you’re being incapable of realize what a good man is . That ist’s bitterness. And SAD. lol ;)
        Hey, I’ve the gift of calling your attention!

Oh, and by the way, I plan continue to voice.

• susan says:

Lol!!!!! Believe it or not but its not me! But i fully agree with Lisa. So happy that you are happy though with your family. I really am! Hope you will continue voicing! Thats important! If we all agreed life wd be boring! You are such a lovely person. You really are.

• susan says:

Fully agree lisa. Though some ppl here cant believe there are more than one CO fans on this planet. It was a beautiful scene. They have history after all together. But sometimes you just dont get to be together. Thats the only realistic aspect in CO storyline. McKidd and Oh portrayed them really really good. I will miss Oh. To me she was the very essence of GA and the true protagonist.not mer. I read an interview of Pompeo a while ago and she shared my opinion that mertinas friendship is a bit weird for two grown women and that hubbies sd be each others person. Doesnt mean though that you cant have two persons. And also i dont think that a woman cant have both. Carreer and a relationship. Thats just not true. Oh made the right decision. The character wants to be let go. As for Owen. Dont know.he was created for her. Dont think he sd be around. Not bc i dont like him. Bc i really do. But bc kmk played it so convincing that i just wont buy him with someone else. And bc GA sd end. All stories have been told

24. greysfan says:

The promo for next week scares me a bit. At first i thought yeah its going to be Shane because we all know he is OUT but i have a bad bad feeling about next week. Sure all the regular cast members have signed on for season 11 but that doesn’t mean jack on this show. You should all know that by now. Cristina definitely WON’T die we know that but could the shock we don’t see coming be Derek? I just have this bad bad feeling in my stomach.

• susan says:

I agree that C wont die. SR loves her too much and already said she didnt go there bc mer wd not handle that. I think C will leave without saying really goodbye. SR said C farewell sd have a sense of unfinished business. As for derek. I think Mer will refuse to go to Washington. So he will go alone

• Linder says:

I wish they’d get rid of Callie and/or Arizona! Can’t stand them and that storyline

25. Lauren says:

This is a crazy thought, but what if Derek’s job with the president causes some type of terrorist attack at the hospital? This would take care of MerDer not being able to move to DC. Also if Cristina were to die in the attack, it would cause crazy drama next year for MerDer who probably need something other than work stuff to shake up their marriage.

26. Jan says:

A complete letdown after the Burke episode.

27. guest says:

Bailey got away with it by lying. Tut tut. I thought at least she’d loose her lab

Moving to Washington seems to be MerDer’s exit story line from GA in the future. What’s happened to Mer’s clinical trail? I really am dreading Mer giving her surgical career to support Der who seems to have completely forgotten Mer has a career too. Not McDreamy at all.

28. You’re so cool! Idon’t think I’ve read through anything like that before.
    So good to find somebody with uniqie thoughts on this subject matter.
    Seriously.. thank you for starting this up.
    This site is one thing that’s needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

29. animegirl31 says:

It seemed really naive of Derek to just think that Meredith would be happy to pick up and move because of his career – she was angry at him not 10 episodes ago because he wasn’t slowing down like he promised he would so she could continue her research.

Over all, I liked the episode, I like April and Jackson being cute together again and happy about their kid, I loved the face Stephanie gave Jackson when he said he and April were expecting, but she handled it well.

I’m growing to like her now that she’s not acting like a child around Jackson. And I had actually grown to like Leah, but I reckon she was the weakest link, specially because they never bothered to explore her connection to Mark Sloan (remember she got in because her mom knew him or something). I wonder how Shane is being written off.

The bad part about the episode, for me was how little Christina there was. This is her farewell after all. And the Bailey situation. Top to bottom that was bad and weird and awkward.

30. Cyou says:

What happened to McDreamy, what happened to Bailey’s Backbone, I loved her character, who messed up her strong role. What happened to getting someone as good as christina before she left who could replace being merediths buddy or someone other wanted to be like. She was an original, pay her more money to stay. No one since the original cast is very good. Interns-blah, bad story lines. What happened to the good jokes and humor and the outrageous story lines. Where are the good “single” story lines, everyone is in serious relationships now and the single interns are “blah”. I am the biggest fan of GA, but it needs to be done unless they can bring in some great actors and writers to redeem it.

31. Pimples occur as a result of inner dis-balance in the
    body as a result of more than normal amount of certain harmful
    toxins. Such harmful toxins then foil with the many glands of the body resulting in excessive making of a particular kinds of hormones which lead to impurity
    of blood. You migh have heard about the impurity stuff about blood in many illness.
    Have you ever thought what is this. This is the more than
    normal amount of chemicals in the blood as compared to normal which cause
    different type of problems in the body. Pimples are one
    such issue.
    have clear skin

32. susan says:

Guzman is a total loser. Letting him write the penultimate epi is a joke. I was surprised i felt sorry for Leah. Tessa Ferrer had the toughest time i guess. She was very disliked. Wondering if actors just handle it or if it botheres them. But not renewing ferrers and charles contracts means ABC got the audience vibe. Way too less C in this epi! Are you kidding me? She is the queen and you focused on this farting patient. Wanna pull my hair off!! Fav scene was Richard telling Leah. I adore Webber. To me he will always be the chief. And of course CO. Mckidd and Oh a superb actors. I will miss their dynamic. So much. Hope for mckidd to soon pursue other projects. He is too talented for a soap. GA glorious times are over. Too bad Rhimes didnt consider to end it with dignity and with the core of it – sandra oh – still on it

33. susan says:

The best thing abt this site is that i met my BFF Ninna. What wd i do without her?

34. Whatever they do. they HAD BETTER NEVER BREAK UP DEREK AND MERIDETH because he want’s to go & work in Washington DC & she doesn’t!! I will stop watching the show again if they break them up!!! Pl.don’t break them up B/c it was always my favorite show but I had to stop watching when the kept going back & forth with Derek & Merideth. I only started watching again when Derek & Merideth got married. If Derek & Merideth seperate or divorce, I will stop watching Grey’s again. Thank You.