Once Upon a Time Photos: OK, Zelena's Just Taunting Snow Now -- Plus: Finale Title Revealed

The title for the final episode of Once Upon a Times Oz-some Season 3B has been revealed, and you get two guesses at what it is — and we won’t count the first one.

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Recap: Zelena Steals Prince Charming’s Courage

As shared by series cocreator Adam Horowitz on Twitter, the season finale (airing Sunday, May 11 at 9/8c, as the second of two episodes) is titled thusly:

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Scoop — What’s Up With Neal?

Also today, ABC released photos from the next episode, “Quiet Minds,” in which Neal finds himself back in Storybrooke, yearning for a way to reconnect with his son Henry, while also trying to find his own father, Rumplestiltskin. Meanwhile, in Fairy Tale Land of The Past Year, Neal – with the help of Belle and enchanted candelabra Lumiere (True Blood’s Henri Lubatti) -– attempts to find a magical solution to bring back Rumplestiltskin from the dead.

1. Babybop says:

Bahaha. It really is astonishing that they haven’t figured it out by now!

2. David4 says:

You all forget the past year, fine, but you trust the strange woman that no one remembers from the years before? Yep, that makes sense.

• the girl says:

Right. I don’t understand why they don’t instantly suspect anyone who wasn’t in Storybrooke during the first curse. That was the first thing I thought they would do. And they didn’t.

• madjeknotts says:

They’ve discussed the fact that they didn’t know who all was in Storybrooke before because it was a big town. Also, the curse is different this time and there are a lot of people in Storybrooke now who weren’t necessarily there the first time. But they really do need to get a clue and figure out that Zelena is the Wicked Witch and is SERIOUSLY messing with them!!

• Mikeisawesome says:

well to be fair to idiot snow, cora’s protection spell protected a good chunk of land, so its possible thats the logic. Prob rapunzel was also protected since she was trapped in tower for many years.

• David4 says:

I an get behind that it’s a big small town (really people?), but still. If people in the town don’t know or remember the new people at all, let’s not trust them!

• Gail says:

Don’t forget Robin Hood and His Merry Men were not in Storybrooke the first time. Since Snow met him for the first time during the lost year, he is as much a stranger as the Wicked Witch.

• Alice says:

I don’t understand how these people- all of whom have been burned before by someone who appeared to be nice turning out to be evil- are so trusting suddenly. Did they learn nothing from Tamara and Greg?

• Nina says:

The charmings are not the brightest crayons in the box

• Rin says:

Snow is an idiot, at least Charming was half suspicious. All SB people waiting for Emma to have one freaking meeting. I think they are all lost. Hopefully Emma and/or Regina will kick Zelena’s ass soon.

• abz says:

Storybrooke was still a town with many people and there were probably many common folk that were cursed under Regina’s original curse. Just because they got their memory at the end of the first season doesn’t mean they knew every single person in the town or when they were back in the Enchanted Forest that they knew all the people there.

3. scribe says:

What a shame,Jerry Orbach isn’t here to play Lumiere.

4. Andy J says:

So is home supposed to be Storybrooke? Or the Enchanted Forest? Or Vancouver?

• abz says:

I think that it would be interesting to see the characters at least just for a little while in future seasons solely in the Enchanted Forest. Henry would probably love to see it and Emma can get to know the place she was born a little more than she did the last time she was there.

• Louise says:

Ha! That said, British Columbia may not look much like Maine, but the outdoor scenes of the last episode were gorgeous.

5. Chris L. says:

Those are some brilliant photo captions, Matt.

6. CBWBDK1 says:

I hated the rapunzel character! The last episode was terrible.

7. Alichat says:

The name Zelena just reminds me of some morphed couple name like Brangelina.

8. CK says:

Shouldn’t they know that Zelena is the Wicked Witch after the whole black root incident from last week’s episode? David knows the side effects of ingesting it so it should be that difficult for him to pinpoint the locations in which he had something to drink during that day. From then, it’s just a matter of finding out when someone offered him a drink and unless he was getting drinks left and right that day from strange people, Zelena should rise right to the top of his list.

• CK says:

shouldn’t*

• abz says:

They lost their memories for the past year, so David wouldn’t remember what root is and what it does.

• Meg says:

But David took the night root during the year they don’t remember so he doesn’t remember the side effects.

• aar says:

Charming does not remember the incident with Rapunzel, therefore nightroot and its side effects, because it happened during the past year that was removed from everyone’s memory by the curse.

On the contrary, I thought Regina would be able to figure out the reason for Charming’s encounter with himself because she should know about night root from at least one of her shenanigans in the Enchanted Forest.

• jenferner8 says:

I agree, even if David doesn’t remember what happened the past year clearly Regina knows something of the root. She should have been more suspicious when David mentioned his symptoms and described what happened, his fear, etc.. I really thought Regina would have put it together or at least asked him what he’d consumed that day.

9. M says:

I usually don’t complain about the show, but Snow is beyond stupid.

10. Douglas from Brazil says:

Wasn’t the title of that episode also the name of season 4 finale of Lost?

11. RichCD says:

This show is a mess, and has lost almost all of the charm it had in S1. I keep watching, hoping it will get better, but they just keep throwing in new characters and bone-headed plot devices.

12. mrsdp says:

These photo captions made my night.

Love the show. Can’t wait to see this one through to the season’s end.

13. Danielle says:

I swear if Snow and Charming lose yet another baby to ANOTHER evil/wicked bitch, Eddy and Adam’s house is getting egged.

14. Pat says:

Snow is beyond having a pregnancy brain freeze. Yes, a year of no memory, but doesn’t she remember anything about the other year before that, when she knew who to trust and who she should scrutinize? I am not letting Charming off the hook. He knew that they were looking for a stranger who did not fit in and there he is sitting across from her but does he get up and excuse himself so he can call Emma and tell her about this woman, even though he knows his wife thinks she is the greatest thing to come along since the creation of slice bread. These two are known as the dimmest in a pack of light bulbs!

15. Devin says:

Well, hey! David got his sword back! Theres a plus.

16. Liz says:

lol love the captions :P.
    And I’m loving this half season’s arch. I mean they’re all a bit dumb in how they’re going about finding her (seriously, just get everyone to provide 4 character witnesses and bamo). But I don’t care; I don’t watch OUAT for logic – I watch it for fun.

17. Josh says:

Boo Neal centric epsiode. Mr. Mumbles is my least favorite character.

• Joey says:

You must be going deaf since I can understand the best character on the show just fine.

• Stormy says:

Ditto. I’m crossing my fingers that the rumored death of a central character means Neal. They may as well just push a mannequin with a doughy face around in whatever scene calls for Neal.

• abz says:

Lol I hope so too. Such lazy acting on MRJ’s part which is sad because I did like him in True Blood. I think he was completely miscast for this role.

• Jolly says:

I also feel that as well, i mean he and Henry look alike to be father and son. But Neal as a character doesnt do nothing, i mean lets take last week – we got a Charming and Robin bonding and drinking, And we see nothing of Neal getting intergrated with anyone. Its like half of the time you dont even know he was here. We atleast remember Belle, coz she is crucial when you see Rumple at times. If Neal was it and a standalone character – pretty sure the writers of OUAT who are talented would write them how they want, but he doesnt seem to be what they want to show us, and its done on purpose IMO. i really do hope its his death coz him coming back from what 2 mins scene to a centric episode seems silly to keep seeing him when he doesnt do nothing.

• Jolly says:

Not even that Emma has moved on – the year with fake memories helped that,. she clearly puts Neal in the catergory with Walsh and him, as the men who arent what they say they are. And this is Emma talking presently. Two betrayals. No wonder she is scared to open her heart again. So Emma ever going back to Neal is way out of the question.

• Joey says:

I tend to hope that they’re not showing Neal to make us believe he’s the one being killed off. There’s really no reason as of yet why he hasn’t appeared in Storybrooke in this half of the season. The writers have released the information that a main character is going to die. So you’re either going to do one of two things. 1) The character that’s dying is going to get less and less airtime until they finally get killed off, or 2) one character will get less airtime as a red herring to make the audience think that s/he is being killed off, then they pull a 180 and kill off someone else. Rose McIver had given an interview where she said no one would be able to guess who was being killed off. I think at this point, if you told anyone who regularly watched the show that a main character was being killed off, most people would guess Neal. I’d really like to see them turn this around on its head and kill off someone else, since Neal is far and away my favorite character on the show. They should really be giving MRJ more to do since he knocks it out of the park whenever he’s the focus.

18. Jerry says:

The season finale’s title is definitely a throwback to LOST’s season 4 finale. I’m wondering whether they might be similar elements to that episode. In LOST’s episode, we have the Oceanic Six finally returning home, I’m not sure what that means for Once Upon A Time.

19. OJ says:

I’m worried, guys. Emma’s an intelligent woman, so clearly the family brains skipped a generation. Snow and Charming can’t get that lucky twice: their new little moppet’s bound to have the IQ of string. On the bright side, if they lose baby halfwit too they can probably recreate it out of play-dough (and it’d still have a shot at beating Mum and Dad on family game night).

God love ‘em, they’re just not too bright.

20. SK says:

Always love the captions, Matt! Thank you!

21. Mikael says:

Maybe they go to Oz? Also, I’m totally predicting a reverse of previous seasons when Henry learns the truth. He’s going to hate Emma for lying to him and go back to Regina, and Emma will have to gain his love again. This show is too predictable.

22. Alice says:

Snow is going to feel so incredibly stupid when she finds out the truth. She won’t even realize it herself, because that’s how dumb she is.

23. Jolly says:

Really liking the second half very much!

I forget Neal was even here, its like he never is and its better. Like he has no other things to do in the show. Well seems i think Zelena will kill him or something

24. Jess says:

Lol iOS update xD

25. 1234567890 says:

I hope Emma’s depressed look doesn’t mean Neal is the one who dies…

26. Paige Turner says:

And NO ONE asks why Zelena has a British accent? Seriously? I mean, I know the actress playing the part is not a very good actress, but she can’t manage sounding American?