A bevy of American Horror Story regulars are getting their Freak on.
The fourth edition of the FX series — which is about a carnival — will feature the return of Jessica Lange — among others — this time playing a German ex-pat who is managing one of the last freak shows in the U.S., reports EW.com.
Her troupe of performers includes previous AHS players Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Angela Bassett and Frances Conroy.
Denis O’Hare and Emma Roberts are also in talks to come back for the latest incarnation, which takes place in Jupiter, Fla., in 1950.
Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…
* Netflix users, if you want to catch up on 24 before the event series 24: Live Another Day debuts on May 5, you better get a move on. The streaming service’s rights to the Fox drama expire on April 1, at which point all 202 episodes will disappear from Netflix, reports Variety. However, they will continue to be available on Amazon Prime Instant Video.
* Good Morning America‘s Robin Roberts will serve as the first celebrity guest judge on Dancing With the Stars next Monday, per The Hollywood Reporter.
* Matthew Modine (Weeds) has joined the cast of TNT’s drama pilot Proof, which stars The L Word‘s Jennifer Beals and is executive-produced by Kyra Sedgwick, our sister Deadline reports. The actor will play Ivan Turing, a multi-billionaire facing a terminal cancer who is willing to apply all his resources to answering the question: Is there anything beyond death?
* MTV has renewed Are You The One? — its social experiment series about modern love — for Season 2.
* BBC America has ordered its first original comedy series, Almost Royal, about two young British aristocrats, Georgie (newcomer Ed Gamble) and Poppy Carlton (fellow newcomer Amy Hoggart), on their first trip to the United States. The show will debut following Orphan Black‘s Season 2 finale on June 21.Follow @VladaGelman