Vampire Diaries @ PaleyFest: 'Hope For Stelena,' Katherine's Possible Return and More Scoop

vampire-diaries-group-blogSex, death, Klaroline… no topic was off limits when The Vampire Diaries cast assembled Saturday night at PaleyFest. That said, it wasn’t all good news about the show’s fan-favorite couples.

RELATED | Vampire Diaries Recap: Spring Breakdown

DELENA’S FUTURE | “They’ve got to have a lot of actual, legit, grown-up conversations,” executive producer Julie Plec noted of Damon and Elena’s current relationship status. “We just want to try to play them as human as possible, in spite of their inhuman experience.” Of course, there’s one major problem with that plan. “They keep taking their pants off, and that’s what gets in the way of the grown-up conversations,” Ian Somerhalder noted.

WHERE IS KATHERINE? | “We don’t really [discuss] heaven and hell on the show,” executive producer Caroline Dries explained of Katherine’s epic death. “I thought it was pretty obvious — her being dragged away in a church — where she went.” So does that mean we should never expect to see Kat again in some form? “Never say never on our show,” Dries said.

KLAROLINE’S CHANCES | Basically, don’t hold your breath for another Klaus-Caroline reunion. “If they were still on the same show, they might have a brief moment of something,” Plec said of the former pair. “I feel like Caroline Forbes is such a crucial element … on The Vampire Diaries. I think taking her off that show would be very damaging to the show. Right now, Klaus has [his own] s–t to do.”

CAROLINE AND STEFAN? | “Caroline and Stefan have a lot to do together in the next couple episodes,” Plec teased when a fan asked about a potential romance for the pair. “They go through some stuff together.” And for the record, Paul Wesley is all for it. “I’d like that!” he said enthusiastically.

‘HOPE FOR STELENA’ | When an eager fan asked if there’s still “hope for Stelena,” Dries made her day with this answer: “There’s some really good Stelena stuff coming up in the episode Paul directed.” She called it “satisfying” and “nostalgic,” while Wesley added that it’s “reminiscent of season one.”

Vampire Diaries fans, do you think Elena and Damon can actually make their relationship work? Should Katherine stay dead? And where do you stand on Caroline’s love life? Drop a comment with your thoughts.

1. Please Katherine stay dead. I think they used the character and need make more definitive death on the show. We dont need anyone come back from the death (Bonnie and Jeremy its enough) Course Damon and Elena can work. They work now and trying so hard. Relationship dont need be perfect to work

2. Kar says:

season 1 was when the show was actually good and not the disaster it is now

• dude says:

TVD piqued in season two.

• kandice walley says:

I’m starting to get upset with entry thing Elena and stefan belong together look at every thing damon has done and y pour stefan always gets his heart broke he needs to stand up to damon and start fighting again it wouldn’t be that hard she still loves him that kinda love don’t die step up paul

• kandice walley says:

Damon needs to go back to the secret council with liz he was good at that the whole protective role

• S says:

SO right!!! How can a love that are destined together be so easily swayed? Stefan definitely need to step up!

• Yasmine Ayad says:

WAIT A SECOND I Love both brothers and I hate Elena and Katherine for what they did in their relationship. They were best friends before either of them came in to their lives.

But Stefan is the one who always gets his heart broken is just CRAP

Katherine told Damon flat out in Season 2 that she always loved Stefan after Damon wasted 165 YEARS of his life for her and all for nothing and Stefan didn’t give her one lovable thought.

Then Elena told him the same night that she it was and will always be Stefan.

Then in Season 3 at the ball that him loving her is a problem and basically told Stefan that he still didn’t lose her and that she still loves but after Stefan shot her down. She went all Bitchy jealous on Damon for sleeping with Rebekah because she knew that the two are a power couple and he would soon stop coming back to her rejecting him for HIS BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Elena turned him down yet again in The Season 3 Finale and left him so he could possibly die alone to back to Stefan for the MILLIONTH Time!!!!!!

So don’t you dare say that Stefan was always the one to get his heart broken because that has always been Damon and Elena acting like a bitch to him when he fed her his blood even after he risked his life to save her friends and stop Klaus from using them in the ritual.

• aga says:

i want stelena back!!

• Emily says:

I couldn’t agree more. I should have stopped after season 2…instead I have been torturred for 3 seasons fast forwarding through all this damon/elena nonsense! Thanks for the FALSE advertisements JP! SO done with it.

• Rebecca says:

I loved season 1 with Stefan and Elena together. Why can’t they just get back together!!!!

3. nikki says:

Damon and Elena = Spike and Buffy. See what happens when loudmouth fans get their way?

• V says:

Ew!! Don’t compare Buffy to The Vampire Diaries. It’s an insult to the slayer.

• Britt says:

Please don’t compare Damon and Elena to Spike and Buffy. This is completely different. They have built delena up for years. Spike and Buffy was just a mess of Buffy feeling horrible about herself and taking it out on spike. Elena actually LOVES Damon. Whether it’s good for her or not we will have to see what happens next but they are NOT spike and Buffy

• Josh says:

Is it good for her? Umm Damon has killed and tortured her brother numerous times. Every time their relationship sours he goes evil. I know this is TVD aka Man Pain: The TV show and female characters exist for the men in the show, but I just hate that could be glossed over. It isn’t season 1 anymore. The Caroline and Klaus relationship was especially disgusting considering the fact that he killed her boyfriend’s mom, her best friend’s aunt and numerous other people, including sort of her.

This show has crossed into Twilight in terms of disturbing relationships.

• Britt says:

See people keep using Jeremy as the reason but Damon with the exception of 2×01 usually attacks and uses Jeremy to get to Bonnie or other people. They don’t seen to be direct attacks at Elena. I think he kind of resists killing Jeremy when he’s with her, but he just doesn’t seem to like Jeremy. I don’t know Damon relationship with Jeremy seems to be pretty complicated. Not sure where they stand. Now I’m babbling my apologies

• Britt says:

Okay upon closer inspection of the promo I now realize they are becoming spike and buffy In season 6… Them having sex on a desk at Jeremy’s parent teacher conference is something that reminds me of that horrible scene behind the double meat palace. I can no l

• Britt says:

No longer stand behind delena. The writers failed to develop something that could have been potentially intriguing in favor of stelena because to me it’s clear that’s the direction they are now headed. I’m bummed honestly because pre season 5 had so many good moments for that couple. Oh well, at least I’ll have more time for other things in life. Bye TVD. :(

• Aga says:

yeah Delena is wonderful as an ‘other option’ I mean with Damon as a mysterious tempter. Never worked as a couple. never, now there’s no chemistry.. it’s a story about nothing actually

• Anjali says:

Not at all. In the books Elena and Damon come together for a time; it was always going to happen, it was more a question of when. Like Elena becoming a Vampire. It was definitely going to happen.

4. Daniel T. says:

Personally I don’t like how the writers dealt with klaroline. They made really big and gave them so many killer lines, especially ‘I intend to be your last’ and now they are acting like it never meant a thing. I read all the interviews julie gave over the summer and she said more than once that there were plans and that the line in 4×23 meant something and that would have never used it, if they didn’t have plans for them. And for me, sex against a tree doesn’t count as following through the line of 4×23. that’s fair towards the fan who rooted for them and at the played a part in getting the spin-off (klaroline played a BIG part in klaus popularity) So why giving the fans false hope through summer and now acting like klaus feelings never meant anything? My guess is that it was always a plan b, in case the spin-off failed, so that klaus had a reason to go back (and a secure job for JoMo) and since TO got a S2, they don’t seem to need it anymore and you can feel how much the cast thinks of it as burden. well, I wonder if they will adress it again when future seasons doesn’t seem as secure as they might wish for?

• jo says:

I agree with you. We need some resolve were they actually talk about their feelings. I feel bad for TO because after this I think they ratings will drop even more.

• Jenna says:

I completely agree, it’s not fair people invested a lot into those two

• Carmell says:

I completely agree with you!No intention to offend Plec but it was a lie to us Klaroliner’s.Now that TO has confirmed having season 2, there’s no need to even mention Klaus feelings to Caroline!I’m so upset,i was waiting and hoping for them to be in the same show now that Rebekah is gone maybe there’s a possibility!Seriously if TO won’t get another season confirmed they will come back to this topic i bet with you!?

• Aga says:

It would be better if they left us with the ‘I intend to be your last”. It would be obvious that Klaus will be back one day and win her ( not even in the show but we could think about that) . But now after the sex scene we are left with nothing. Klaus seem to change Caroline for Kami as she has never existed as he has never loved her, what isn’t true at all.

5. Tina says:

Wow Julie will never learn will she? Keep alienating your fan base women and you won’t have anyone left. Even if in the future klaroline does return, I won’t watch. We have been jerked around enough. That pairing was the only thing keeping me watching and everytime I think maybe she’ll come to her senses, she is sure to tell klaroline fans to bugger off and roll her eyes at us in a condescending manor. People can say I’m bitter, but I think everyone knows since Kevin left everything has been headed into the dirt. They should have kept Kol and Finn and never created Haley and never done a spin off.

• Carmell says:

Exactly!!!It wasn’t fair to us fans!!!We’ll see the ratings in the season two or even before season one will finish!Coz i’ve read since Rebekah is gone the ratings went down!!

6. Maria says:

I feel like the fans deserve a solid explanation behind Katherine’s whereabouts because her fate was left up in the air. Despite all the foolishness that the writers put Katherine through this season (watching her pine over Stefan was unbearable), I’m still going to miss her. They should’ve used Katherine’s humanness as an opportunity to further develop her character, but instead the writers completely butchered her progress for a cheap plot twist that went nowhere.

As far as Damon/Elena goes, not interested… The writers have done a terrible job developing their relationship. They constantly throw an obstacle in Damon and Elena’s direction to hide the fact that they don’t know what to do with them as a couple. It’s a case of style over substance because the only thing Delena has going for them at this point is sexytime, which is annoying moreso than steamy.

• Une de Mai says:

I absolutely couldn’t agree more with everything you said! And Katherine is in hell? Why? Kol did horrible things, too, but did he go to hell? Ugh, no. -.- Katherine has been hunted like a dog for five hundred years and now she doesn’t even get to be with Nadia on the other side? (And Katherine in Elena’s body was Dries’ idea, that woman is SUCH a horrible writer. She’s the one who keeps shoving DE down our throat, too. Kevin should never have left, at least he had a brain and he knew how to use it…)

• Aga says:

don’t forget about mikael.. ester.. mason.. I can’t see why they show Kath as the worse.. all of them had their bad and good sides

7. Angel says:

Stefan/Caroline! \o/

8. ann mack says:

Making this short and sweet. So over Elena & the actual nastiness of her ping ponging between brothers. Also, Caroline is too good for this declining train wreck of a show.

• V says:

Here here!!

• Elizabeth says:

Agreed with the Elena ping ponging between the brothers its mean and Stefan deserves so much better than her. The Elena character is ruined. But i love caroline on the vampire diaries i could totally get behind a stefan/caroline thing. Their chemistry is amazing

• Emily says:

Couldn’t agree more! Infact Stefan and Caroline should head off into the sunset together and never look back! That’s how I feel at this point! Elena doesn’t deserve Stefan….UGH. Can anyone explain how this GOT SO FAR GONE?????? I still can NOT comprehend how Elena and Damon…. somebody talk be off the edge. Season ONE is it for me.

• Aga says:

exactly !!!! I hate elena since.. half of season 3 I guess. but I didn’t like her much from the beginning

9. mara says:

I understand where she is coming from! I mean she wants for klaus to move on and find love in cami (lol) but there us this HUGE fanbase that does not give up, so she is pretty annoyed. the funny part is that they spent two seasons underlying how caroline is the first woman since forever that he took interest in. and julie even said that he loved her, but they act like he didn’t care for and just wanted to sleep with her. I wonder when he will fall in love with cami? this or next season? Such a joke

btw. I love that you are being neutal in anything reagarding klaroline Andy, I know you don’t like them much and you issues with some bad apples in the fandom, so hands down for your attitude!

10. Ian says:

This show is so tired, jesus. No Julie, what purpose does Caroline really serve? She actually would just be better off going over to The Originals with Rebekah gone, there’s a void. She might just shake up the dynamics over there with making Klaus more human and being a weakness for his enemies to exploit. Nobody wants her with Stefan.

And once again is Bonnie never mentioned.

• Ian says:

And you just know they’ll try and bring Katherine back as a demon from hell to be the big bad next season.
      Then TVD will be Supernatural.

• tracie says:

Tvd wish it could be supernatural. At least supernatural spends time exploring each story line instead of having a bunch of story lines in one season. It’s so confusing and hardly makes sense.

• sara says:

Rebekah will be back though, Claire Holt confirmed she was taking a break but will be back.

• Livya Silva says:

i totally agree with you there is episodes that Caroline not even show up and then she they need her the only thing she is doing right now is judging Damon!!!

• Kerry says:

I want Elena with Stefan and believe me,I´m not the only one. So please speak for yourself,but not for the whole fandom

• S says:

Caroline definitely makes Klaus more interesting. It would be lame for Caroline to start a relationship with her best friend’s ex when Caroline deserves so much more than good old Stefan whom he is destined to be with Elena. And Elena’s character is getting really boring with the Katherine back and forth…yawn!

• Aga says:

once Kth is gone, Nina plays Elena more like she did it with Kath.. I mean.. she used a different voices ( a little ) and now Elena has a Kath’s voice ;p same with some looks or behaviour – just look

11. Amanda says:

“Nobody wants her with Stefan” I do so there goes your theory. Maybe you should only speak for yourself instead of believing you know what everyone wants.

• Aga says:

most of fans don’t want steroline. ( only delena fans who wants eliminate stefan :D) seriously, do you think it’s good to destroy such a friendship?

12. jo says:

Ok first of all, I hate that they never really give us a clear answer about Klaroline. If they are done then the writers should stop mentioning Klaus in TVD. I love the pair but seriously leading the viewers to something that is not going to happen only makes it worse for both shows. They could have avoided all these uncomfortable questions about Klaus and Caroline if they have not pushed it. Joseph seemed pretty upset and honestly he shouldn’t be since he was the one giving hope to the Klaroline fandom at the beginning of the season. I also want to see more Stelena scenes, I am tired of Damon and Elena. All you see them doing is having hot sex which is cool but it gets old. Stefan and Elena are epic. They were on a different level and their chemistry is amazing.

13. V says:

I don’t understand why they can’t have crossovers. They are both on the same network it’s not like it would be a big deal. I think that something happened behind the scenes and Julie got her little feelings hurt and she doesn’t want Joseph back. That’s why she is pushing Karoline away.

• Aga says:

I would love to see Care’s reaction for the baby thing… That’s the biggest thing I don’t get … you see Tyler came back to MF and found out about Klaroline sex.. He was jealous and angry.. and he didn’t tell Caroline that her partner will be a father ? :D and for so long he didn’t tell anyone ? :D that is something that is actually really important xd

• L.Joan says:

I love Damon and all, but not with Elena. When she was with Stefan, and he used to make flirty comments, and had his funny, sexy streak about him, he was really enjoyable to watch then, but it seems like ver since Delena happened, I haven’t liked how stressed out, and overly sensitive Damon has become. I am all for a friendship between Damon, and Elena, but obviously thier relationship is more about sex, then romance. The honeymoon is over between the two of them, and the writers should just leave it at that. Now what made Stelena work so well is that they focused more on romance, and the maturity of the realtionship between Stefan, and Elena, and it focused on what being in love with somebody should really be about. Stefan never willingly did hurtful things towards Elena, and even now, he would always protect her, and always supported her decisions. Plus I look at all the horrible things that Elena has resorted to since being with Damon, and it really makes me miss the beauty of how the relationship between Stefan, and Elena really focused on how Elena didn’t need to do bad things for Stefan, she was just herself. I really am not a fan of Elena the vampire, but I do understand that in the books, she was turned by Damon, so on the show, it was bound to happen eventually. Human Elena had a lot more depth, and was definitely much happier with Stefan then she ever was with Damon. I think a Caroline, and Stefan pairing wouldn’t work, and it would cause alot of complications in thier friendship, and plus I think that in the back of his mind, Stefan is always going to hang on to what he had with Elena. I really hope that season 6 sees alot of changes for the better, and that the show can finally head in a much better direction. Alot of these characters need to get back on track, and it is up to the show’s makers to do the right thing.

14. meah says:

Julie plec your show is in the 5th season stop the love triangle for christ’s sake!!it was fun in seasons 1-3,now most people are over it.she should grow some balls and keep elena with one of the boys or give her a new boyfriend for a short time.I remember in one tree hill,even though there was a love triangle,the 3 people involved dated other people!!
    And please give stefan a new girlfriend!I want it to be heather hemmens so bad,but I don’t mind if its someone else,not caroline.Not everyone dates their friends exes!
    Why isn’t bonnie more useful?her storyline could be so much explored but she’s kept on a backburn!u have only ONE black character on the show yet she’s treated like crap

15. JB says:

This was the most annoying panel to watch because they couldn’t really get a word in with all the screaming & “I love yous” They paid up to $60 to see the panel & LISTEN to them, but every few sentences were unintelligible because of the screaming. I get fangirling, I did my share when I was younger, but this was ridiculous…OK vent over, resume your night as you were.

• Darla says:

You are completely right. I was actually there – and the fangirling during the TVD portion was out of control. I felt like they barely were able to answer any questions, unlike the TO portion where I felt like the audience was given some real answers.

16. Mitchell says:

TVD needs to put an end to this whole love triangle nonsense. I am done seeing ELena waffle between the two brothers. She needs to make a choice and stick to it. Right now I am at a point where I am so close to giving up on the show cause this season has been sucking big time and even my love for Damon/Ian can’t help anymore. This seasons storylines are not interesting at all, and I am not even sure what is the main arc of the season at all. And to add to that there are way too many doppelgangers in this show, and they too suck. So no more waffling from Elena and no more doppelgangers, its ruining the show.

• KyleScott says:

This season has been my favorite so far !! I kind of agree with the love triangle thing but not for the rest ! Twists are awsome and I LOVE The Doppleganger things !!! Oh and GO DELENA AND KATHERINE !

17. Kawaw Kim says:

i love stelena <3

18. Nina says:

My life is complete as long as there is never ever going to be STELENA I hate them as much as I hate pickles(long story short last time there were pickles in my cafeteria someone(obviously not me,hahaha not funny) ended up uncoscious)

19. hello says:

Only one topic that is not about the shipping-crap, and that is about one character that should stay dead. I think i have outgrown this show

20. kandice walley says:

The whole story is called vampire diaries who has them only Stefan and Elena who narrate theys the story Stefan and Elena who falls completely in love stefan and Elena who’s the doppelgangers Stefan and Elena do u see the pattern they have to get back together or this show will kill me even their love looks more real than Elena and Damon’s and

• Aga says:

don’t forget about the pilot. FOR OVER A CENTURY…… I AM A VAMPIRE AND THIS IS MY STORY. don’t forget whoś the central point of this show. because sometimes I think the writers forgot about for weird sex scenes and storylines about nothing.

21. Taylor says:

Give us Stelena! When was the show really good? When they were together! Elena is not even Elena anymore, and her relationship with Damon is borderline disgusting, not to mention it’s ruining her character. Stop this madness and put Elena where she truly belongs: with Stefan! They are the balance, the heart and soul of the show. 5 years of love triangle is enough.

• Erin says:

Agreed I want Stelena back!!!!

• Elizabeth says:

Agreed!!

• Lauri says:

I agree 100%. I haven’t been watching as much this year and part of the reason is that I can’t stand Damon and Elena. The other reason is that I think a lot of the stories this year have been pretty boring.

• Rebecca says:

Agree. I’m sick of Damon and Elena. The show was really good and sweet when Stefan and Elena were together. Stelena all the way!!!

• Aga says:

I used to wait for new episodes and was always really excited about it. Since season 4 I don’t. I don’t care if I see all new episode on premiere thursday or week later.. I don’t know maybe I’m just 2 years older now ( I started to watch when thaey were making season 3) but I guess it’s just another sign of how this show went down.

22. Elyse says:

Can we stop with the love triangle? I don’t give a flying F who Elena’s with. Just end the love triangle.

23. Lies says:

but is there hope for stelena? i saw the promo for tvd season 5 of the paleyfest and markos says: i am the reason that stefan and elena are drawn to eachother. I am serious if the writers are going to make stelena a “fake” couple and that they didn’t fell in love because of free will then i will STOP watching this show. Stefan and Elena are so important for the vampire diaries and it would be a knife in the back for the stelena fans if they are going to use this dobbelganger storyline to make stelena’s love for eachother be unreal. And i also saw the question that stefan is going to be more in pain at the end of this season, how can they do this to him? that character deserves so much better.

24. L says:

I’m sorry, but I’m so over the love triangle, it’s old and boring at this point. But if she has to be with someone, make it damon, they deserve each other. Stefan deserve someone so much better than Elena.
    As many have already said, after 4 seasons, enough of the triangle. Can’t the writers find more interesting storylines, let’s all move on people. Sexy times with Damon and Elena are boring at this point.
    I like Stefan and Caroline together, but not if it’s a fake story, but a real relationship story that takes the story to new and interesting levels, Writers – producers, move on from the past 4 yrs,, or finish you storylines at least. Time for much better things than you’ve given so far…

25. wrstlgirl says:

Nothing new here. We’ve heard this all before :-(

26. Britt says:

Boo. No more STALElena

27. 80s says:

I wouldn’t mind a Caroline and Stefan romantic pairing. I strongly doubt it will ever happen though. Sadly, Stefan will always love Elena. Why put Caroline through that?

28. TheOne says:

I’m confused??? First she says that there is no opportunity for Kathrine to come back and now there is???

does anybody no if Kathrine will come back or no

29. Emily says:

Please stop this triangle. Please please please. I don’t care who Elena is with this at this point. Of course I hold out hope for Stefan and Elena and that has been the only thing keeping me tuned it and that is just sad because we deserve so much more. If Stefan and Elena do end up together it wont be as special but bittersweet given all the destruction they have done to their love. And it feels like they are trying to say that their love was never real with all this doppleganger crap. Elena’s character is so far gone, her relationship with Damon is disgusting and destructive. Stefan deserves better, his character deserves more. He should not just be standing idaley by giving relationship advice to Elena and Damon. It makes me so sick. I’m done with the series, it is so far gone I don’t know how they can save it.

30. Jessica says:

Elena and Damon never should have happened and it needs to end now. In what world would any girl natural or supernatural forgive all that he’s done. It’s basically an abusive relationship where the guy says “I’m sorry I still love you” and she just goes back to him. Ugh. Disgusting.

• Rebecca says:

I totally agree! can they just end like now. Stelena for life! can Stefan and Elena just get back together already.

31. Karen says:

THANK GOD KLAROLINE IS OVER. Please let it REALLY be over, please let the writers not just be teasing us. I could not have tolerated that cheesy, ridiculous dreck for one more second. Even now, whenever there’s a Klaus mention on TVD, I cringe because I think it might mean another return to Klaroline. For the love of all that is holy, just shove it away and never bring it out again!

32. sarah says:

Damon and Elena have that hot sexy steamy chemistry.
    Stefan and Elena have the sweet love and great chemistry.
    Damon and Elena are great for now but in the end I want her with Stefan.

33. ramona says:

Stelaina!!!!!!!! When will that ever happen again. I like daimon being self destructed. And elaina being all for stefan… realy the show needs a little action like season 1 and 2.

• Emily says:

Agreed! Damon’s character is so much more fun to watch when he is bad! After Elena or I should say “Katherine” breaks up with Damon and goes on his killing spree I was thinking WOW I forgot what it was like to enjoy Damon as his natural self…lol. We need to rewind to Seasons 1-3.

And to keep short I just have to say that…Elena. Sucks. BIG time at being a vampire. There, short and sweet. This is what has killed the show. Everything went downhill from there.

34. Rina says:

I think it’s strange that suddenly Damon and Elana are so toxic for each other. The first half of season 5 showed them in a steady loving stable relationship. Their love was real and NOT just about sex !! Since Damon met enzo, he doubted his goodness and Elana braking up with him made him lash out. Elana always new that side of him. Now suddenly she doesn’t want to fight for him anymore ? Now suddenly their relationship is just about sex? I think its lame and doesn’t make sense

35. Rebecca says:

All i want is for Stefan and Elena to get back together!!! They are meant for each other! I loved season 1, Stelena’s love for each other was perfect and nothing could break them!! I just want them to get back to that.

• Kirsten says:

I want Stefan and Elena back together too! I don’t understand what’s wrong with a selfless, pure, passionate and romantic love. I love how Stefan treats her. He let’s get make her own decisions even if it hurts him, he’s there for her, and he loves her unconditionally. I liked Delena for a bit but honestly I’m tired of the nonstop sex. Their relationship might be sexy but it doesn’t have as much substance and it’s not a good relationship. You shouldn’t always be with a person just because you love them and I’m tired of all the fan wars and mostly Delena fans flipping out, Ian might be hot but seriously it’s so irritating bc it’s not the best choice for Elena. She shouldn’t have to babysit her boyfriend so he can control himself.

36. Bethany says:

Katherine should stay dead
    Caroline and stephan should be a thing
    Damon and elena should stay together

• Aga says:

like I said.. delena fans want steroline. Kath is the only one who can save the show for them. if they know how.

37. Finn says:

I honesty want Stefan and Elena back together! I can not take the whole Damon and Elena thing. It’s just like puppy love! All they do is make out and have sex. Stefan is the more mature one, but still fun. Elena brings him back to life, I love that!! Honestly bring Stelena back now!!!!!!!!!!!! Caroline I dont mind her with Stefan either lol. Katharine should just come back like how she always does. But to be fair Stefan should be with Elena end of Story. As for Damon I think he is a bad brother for stealing his girl, but he is still cute, he needs a new character and new person to fall in love with. Break the repeating past history with him and his brother starting with Katherine.

38. Irina says:

Stelena always. The show was at its best when Stefan and Elena were together.

39. Shannon says:

Guys, come on, of course Stefan and Elena are going to get back together. It’s how it always happens, the two lovers break up, then almost always end up back with each other later again. It’s going to happen, if it doesn’t, then to be honest, I don’t know what the writers are playing at.

• Aga says:

maybe they want to show us they are su super unpredictabl and made their story different – not as anyone expects and not as it goes in the books :p but I would die if they do that

40. I honestly think, 100% based on my opinion, that Damon was better off loving Elena and Elena was better off loving Stefan. I mean, sure Damon’s hot and all but the whole Damon being soft, caring too much is just ruining Damon’s character. And Elena shouldn’t have went off choosing Damon because it ruined her character too. Remember in season 3 when Elijah gave Elena a letter he said that Elena was compasionate and all that and that she should carry it on. Elena’s capability to feel other people’s pain is what makes her the center of everything. It’s why everyone is willing to give up their life just to save her. But one thing I don’t get is that why she wouldn’t feel Stefan’s feelings? I mean he did everything for her and she chose the brother. (No offense to te story) Every living character is practically spitting on their faces that she shoul be with Stefan and not Damon. Like why promise the world that it would always be Stefan when after 2 seasons it’s gonna be Damon. It’s just so heart breaking how everything is ruined

41. Sarah says:

I love Katherine alive and Stefan to be together even though he killed her. Now that He slept with her now what?

42. L.Joan says:

43. Nat says:

No way bring klaus back for Caroline , they would make a brill couple

44. Kris says:

BRING KATHERINE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😣
    She made the whole show…😥

45. Nathalie says:

Hmm…quite an amount of fans for Stelena here. Which I understand, however here’s my point of view;

I think that a lot of people have lost their lives, who are barely mentioned, to save Elena’s life. Everyone kills for Elena and her character was soft and full of feelings. But her character has turned into a nearly completely different person, I get it; she’s a vampire and everything is stronger. But i would try to keep Elena fun to watch.

Damon is my favorite character on the show. Sarcasm is his second language and he’d die for the people he loves. The parts of the show where my heart races are the parts where he (or Stefan) know Elena is in danger and they sort of scream for her, in panic, and -of course- eventually save her. I think there a huge amount of chemistry between Damon and Elena, even though they seem wrong for eachother, I see a perfect fit IF they work on their relationship. The people watching TVD are also growing older and I think it would be a good thing to let Elena and Damon sort things out by speaking and…by bringing that sexy tention between them back.

Stefan is sort of a good hero. Hero’s deserve the girl. Damon is the dark hero, in his own way, and deserves Elena too. I think it would be great of Stefan meets another girl, not Caroline, but another girl who intriges him and challenges him. It would be nice to see Stefan working his charms to win this new girl and ‘court’ her. Fans of Stefan deserve to see a happy funny and charismatic Stefan. With Elena theres too much pain and memories.

Bonnie, she was fun in the first season but her storyline drifted way apart from the rest of the main characters. I think Bonnie has been drained dry and is only useful cause she’s a witch. Jeremy stays on the show cause hes Elena’s only living relative. I miss Klaus, hie was sp funny and impressive at the same time. Caroline is the one that keeps giving the show a bright aura; living with each situation and dealing with it without becoming nasty and miserable. Matt is the only human inhabitabt in Mystic Falls and Tyler is our favorite, yet somewhat annoying, hybrid.

Maybe to have a shocking episode…all vampires turn human for a day or so. That would be absolutely epic!

46. Nathalie says:

Bonnie, she was fun in the first season but her storyline drifted way apart from the rest of the main characters. I think Bonnie has been drained dry and is only useful cause she’s a witch. Jeremy stays on the show cause hes Elena’s only living relative. I miss Klaus, hie was sp funny and impressive at the same time. Caroline is the one that keeps giving the show a bright aura; living with each situation and dealing with it without becoming nasty and miserable. Matt is the only human inhabitant in Mystic Falls and Tyler is our favorite, yet somewhat annoying, hybrid.

47. Katherine should nt stay dead without hr the series juz in complete…n yes damon n elena wl nt work..n caroline should stay alone 4 a while.

48. Sim Pli says:

Please…. Never ever Stelena again… I was cruel to watch them together !