Did Glee Dis Artie? Why'd Castle Spoil a Twist? Are We to 'Ship Dead's Daryl/Beth? And More Qs!

GirlsWe’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Castle, Glee, Scandal and The Vampire Diaries!

1 | On Girls, did Hannah’s cousin Rebecca remind anyone else of Shoshanna — with her extremely fast talking and the way she called out Hannah on her selfishness — and thus make you miss Shosh? We need more Shosh!

RELATED | Spoilers on Reign, Arrow, Grey’s, Mindy, Glee, Entourage, Suits, PLL and More!

2 | What does The Walking Dead want us to make of Daryl and Beth? Any ideas? By the end of “Still,” he’d been an abusive douchebag, she’d been a bratty pyro, and we seemed to have been asked to hope for — or be afraid they might — kiss.

3 | How did you feel about Switched at Birth‘s dancing episode? Sweet ending, but not as successful as the all-ASL or alt-universe outings, right?

4 | How was it possible that Mom‘s Christie and Bonnie — both of whom understand first-hand the challenges of teenage motherhood — seemed not only shocked by the idea of Violet giving up her baby for adoption, but apparently hadn’t even broached the subject with her during her first seven months of pregnancy?

5 | If Almost Human gets a Season 2, can we please get more of Dorian singing soulful ’80s jams?

6 | How is The Following‘s Luke not dead after the shooting and beat-down Mike delivered to him? And how did Emma survive having her wrists slit by that Eyes Wide Shut-esque new cult of crazies?

Castle 7 | Really, Castle? There was no way to keep “surprise” guest star Jack Coleman’s name out of the opening credits? (After all, Supernatural recently pulled it off, with Lauren Tom.) And how stunned must Sally Langston be to learn her dead husband will be running against her for President of the United States?!

RELATED | Castle Post Mortem: In the Wake of Kate’s Huge Discovery, ‘The Stakes Are Higher Than Ever’

8 | Did you enjoy watching the “ladies” rip Juan Pablo to shreds on The Bachelor‘s “Women Tell All” episode, or do you prefer the more traditional “gals tearing down gals” structure?

9 | Why does Blacklist seductress Jolene keep giving her hotel room number to every guy she meets?

10 | TVLine reader Belinda asks: “Did any other Being Human fans have their hearts quietly break after three years of thinking of Aiden and Sally as nothing more than friends, realizing how absolutely perfect these two broken and hurt people were for each other, only to have it ripped away as Aiden desperately pled for his baby to stay with him?”

11 | Was this week’s Supernatural too on the nose, having the Ghostfacers go through the same issues as Dean and Sam?

PHOTOS | Pretty Little Liars Season Finale Sneak Peek: Ian, Noel and More Return — 24 Shocking Pics

12 | Are Pretty Little Liars fans really supposed to think Spencer is getting married in the next episode? Even for ABC Family, that latest promo is a stretch.

13 | Why exactly did Glee‘s Tina, Blaine and Sam freeze out Artie when they embarked on their quest to create senior-year memories? When did Melissa Benoist’s Marley cease to be a speaking role? And when the show moves full-time to NYC later this season, which Lima-based character will you miss most of all? (Somewhat to our surprise, we’re going with Beiste.) Also, people do realize there’s no way Emma could have gotten conclusive results from three separate pregnancy tests in the span of a week, yes?

PHOTOS | Glee 100th Episode First Look: Puck, Quinn, Mike and April Return! Plus: A Tribute to Finn

Tonight Show Fey Fallon14 | Is it weird how much we enjoyed watching Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon swap mouths on The Tonight Show?

15 | OK, sure — mayyyybe Raiders of the Lost Ark was still in theaters in January 1982; times were different then. But would The Americans‘ son have been so stoked about seeing it seven months after its June release?

16 | Sure, we saw the twist coming, but the way Modern Family revealed the truth behind all of Mitchell’s misconceptions about boss lady Aisha Tyler was pretty brilliant, right?

17 | The last time we saw Suburgatory‘s Evan, wasn’t he dating Dalia…? And even under the guise of “not wanting to get sucked too deeply into Chatswin life,” didn’t Tessa’s rejection of his party invite seem overtly cruel?

18 | Is it time for American Idol to pull the plug on the “Randy Jackson as Mentor” experiment and instead bring in a rotating roster of popular alumni like Jennifer Hudson, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle and Clay Aiken to get the job done? (And did anyone actually see J.Lo swallow that bite of deviled egg?)

RELATED | Grey’s Anatomy Scoop: Isaiah Washington to Return to Take Cristina’s Journey ‘Full-Circle’

19 | Has your jaw recovered yet from hitting the ground after Grey’s Anatomy‘s Owen dumped Emma for offering him, in short, exactly the family he’s long proclaimed to want? And how much did you wanna make his jaw hurt when he had the nerve to tell her they want “different things”? Whaaat?!

20 | Was it a bit disillusioning to see Scandal‘s Olivia and Fitz engage in a post-coital squabble just like any ol’ married couple? And is B613 about 75-percent less scary with pretty Scott Foley in charge? Lastly: Now is Quinn at the point of no return (to OPA)?

Vampire Diaries21 | How much are you going to miss The Vampire Diaries‘ Katherine? And as goodbye episodes go, wasn’t that a surprisingly touching, fun and scary one?

22 | On this week’s Reign, which visual was more disturbing: Nostradamus nearly lynching himself (in a bid to lure back his visions), or Francis’ Bloody Ear of Death?

23 | This can’t really be the end for Parenthood‘s Sarah and Carl, right? Right?!

24 | Was there any doubt that Vikings‘ Athelstan would wind up using his new combat skills to save Ragnar in battle? And are you sad to see him become a bloodthirsty (and hirsute) warrior like all the other menfolk?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 20ish Questions, Burning Questions, Commentary

1. meah says:

On Greys I never cared about crowen,always preferred her with burke.I know plenty people don’t like stephanie but jackson still hasn’t really apologised to her,if it were me I would still be mad/embarrassed the whole japril couple annoy me.
    TVD has really lost it this season,such a shame,it used to be really good!

• Amanda says:

And here I thought I was the only person that hated Crowen and loved her with Burke. YAY! I’m not alone!

• Sam says:

I was actually starting to like them both again since they weren’t together. Ugh.

• Sam says:

Just read the news that Burke is returning! At least we’ll get to see them together again even if it’s just briefly.

• TinLV says:

Could never stand Burke. I thought he was insufferable. So arrogant. No personality. I like Christina much better with Owen. Maybe Burke’s return is just to give her closure on that relationship ( she gets to tell him off, I hope, for leaving her at the altar) and then she and Owen ride into the sunset , together..

2. S. says:

I didn’t notice the return of Bracken at the beginning of the episode. I don’t pay attention to the opening credit actors. Fair point though, they really should keep things like that out of the show if the twist is actually something they want to protect.

• Sara says:

Exactly! Scandal did the same thing this week with Khandi Alexander’s name & she appeared in the last 5 seconds. In such surprises, they should have special credits at the end of the episode

• missteff says:

I didn’t notice that either but for me I knew that something like that was going to happen…..just in the way the previews the week before, so for me it didn’t matter……still love the show!
      I never read the credits either way cause I really could carless whose in it (other then the one that I love)

3. Jerry says:

Opening credits spoiling things is definitely a pet peeve of mine. Supernatural is a big offender. For instance two episodes ago, the ghost in the bunker – Sam and Dean were saying “Maybe it’s Kevin!” right as Osric Chau’s name scrolls on the screen.

4. HM says:

20: Less scary because Foley’s pretty? No. Less scary because Jake is incompetent and can’t print? Yes!

• TinLV says:

I don’t think he’s incompetent but also don’t think he is ruthless enough for the job, so yes, B613 is a lot less scary with him at the helm. His being pretty is just a bonus for us.. doesn’t really affect the characters abilities.

• scampi says:

I think Jake was unprepared for the magnitude of the job. His naval officer cover wasn’t as deep in the shadows as Huck and Charlie. Also maybe it is harder to use the box once you’ve been in the box.

5. meah says:

Oh and on Reign,the most beautiful visuals where during the wedding,plus the song that played in the background was beautiful!

6. B says:

Katherine needs to come back. Where there’s a will, there needs to be a way. The most heartbreaking thing is that her and Nadia aren’t going to be together! Way to say f u to them both.

7. DMC says:

ABSOLUTELY POINT ON with Castle. When I saw Jack Coleman’s name in the credits and then realized who we thought was Lazarus wasn’t, the surprise ending was no longer a surprise because I already figured it out. What a dissapointment for an hour of exciting twist and turns.

• DarkDefender says:

It may have been a poor choice to show Coleman in the opening credits… But knowing the UC thing was going to go bad (from the previews) it seemed quite likely that it was going to be something bigger and we already knew Bracken would come back (and will continue until they put Johanna’s murder to rest) and it wasn’t a stretch to think this was going to be the episode where Coleman (as Bracken) re-appeared. And we still had the suprise of Vulcan Simmons still having a hand in it..

• missteff says:

that’s when I knew that Bracken was back to was in the previews from the week before…..just one of those things. as the esp went on i knew that something was going to happen that i wasn’t ready for…….great esp though-even though dark. love the twists.

anyway as for credits, ect….I never really paid attention to that, well at least the first time watching it. and for me, most things don’t “spoil” a Castle esp for me…..unless you tell me word for word.

• will says:

I mean, I guess making that connection is only bad when you make it due to the show’s error, but the deduction is fun anyway. I figured it out as soon as we saw the check. It all made sense and I figured we’d end up with the first “Lazerus” being a bait and switch before we ever saw who it was. Didn’t predict any of the post-torture action though. That was an interesting way to reveal the bait-and-switch, though then just having them watching TV tuned to the Senator’s announcement was kind of sloppy.

• Aly says:

Castle has a habit of doing that. 3XK anyone? It bugs me to no end that they can’t seem to figure out that some people do read the credits.

8. K. says:

Agree with #10 I’ve waited for 3 1/2 years for Sally and Aiden to get together and yes they were perfect together, just for them to be torn apart……Made me sad and mad…..The shows ending can’t the 4 of them have a happy ending!!!!

9. the girl says:

Yes Belinda. Yes they did.

10. Mindy says:

The only reason Artie was left out was because the title of the episode was “Trio” and that’s the trio the show decided to focus on. Not narratively relevant considering Jenna Ushkowitz is the one who’s been fired and Tina won’t be a fixture in New York, but Artie/Kevin will be.

• Shazay says:

FIRED is kind of a harsh term for this situation. Let go, sure…..but fired makes her sound like she was an Isaiah Washington.

• Mindy says:

I don’t know how else to describe an actor being dropped mid-season while under a full-time contract as other than fired. It’s what’s happened.

• ANgieD says:

While I enjoy Jenna Ushkowitz on Glee, Tina wouldn’t be competitive in NYC as compared to the the other power house performers. Of all of this year’s seniors, she hasn’t really mentioned what she wants to do. Last year she mentioned NYADA, but she hasn’t tried out….Unless she goes to Yale with Quinn or NYU, Tina doesn’t fit with the fulltime NY crew.

BTW, I have very little interest in seeing Sam pursue a modelling career in NYC. I don’t mind having Artie, Blaine and Mercedes around – although I don’t want the show become all about Blaine either.

It’s essentially the end of her storyline. Doesn’t mean she can’t make a guest appearance occasionally….Amber was not a series regular this season, but she’s appeared on multiple occasions.

• Mena says:

I certainly like Artie much better than Sam and Blaine. I’m glad Artie’s going to NY. Sam not so much. And I wish Blaine would be a Rhodes Scholar and be in England. Tina has been written so badly. She is very unlikable. I don’t mind she will be gone. But, I’m so glad Mercedes will return. And, I really enjoy Kurt and Eliot’s interactions more so than Klaine. Never was sold on Klaine. Besides, I liked Blaine and Sam in season 2 so much better. NY will be very interesting and new ideas to pursue with Rachel, Kurt, Eliot, and Mercedes. I wish Santana would be there more. I wish this silly childish diva spat between bratty Rachel and withy Santana would quit. Just, so high school. As for Marley, I could not care less to see that character again. Lima is passé. I don’t care for any of Lima. I will miss Coach Beiste too. Becky is not a good character anymore. As for the 100th episode coming with some of my favorite characters returns, I am overjoyed. Puck, Quinn, Brittany. It is about time Glee graduated the seniors. A season and one half was way too long. When there is little Blaine and Sam centric episodes in NY I will watch Glee. When there are the other characters including Artie and Mercedes I definitely will be watching.

11. LEM says:

I’m SO over the Olivia/Fitz thing…she comes off as weak and he’s borderline crazy stalker type “I won’t let you go!”. Shonda – please move off this sorry plot line…for the love of good TV!

• Bitsy says:

This a million times over. It is the part that is ruining the show for me. I want more Mellie and less stupid Fitz and Olivia. That is a TERRIBLE version of what “love” is supposed to be. I hate it.

12. alistaircrane says:

Not sure what the Walking Dead is trying to do, but they know there is a huge fanbase for Daryl and Carol. I am not sure why they are trying to alienate those viewers.

• CountryQueen says:

Beth is 17 – way too young for Daryl. They have a sibling relationship as far as I can see. I’ll be grossed out if they decide to make them fall in love.

13. Laura says:

5 – Yes! Hell, I’d watch an entire episode of Kennex’s and Dorian’s random conversations while riding around in the car.

14. nicademus11 says:

While I don’t disagree that they could have kept Jack Coleman’s name out of the opening credits. The real surprise for me was the appearance of Vulcan Simmons. Fans of the show have been waiting for the next shoe to drop on the Bracken story line, but I would hazard a guess to say no one was expecting Vulcan Simmons to be at the end of that corridor.

• Katherine215 says:

I was sadly spoiled by the credits about Bracken (I never look at them and just happened to see Coleman’s name, unfortunately), but I literally yelled at my television when Vulcan Simmons came on. That was a shocker.

• missteff says:

I was shocked too about Simmons. that was great! a twist I wasn’t really ready for, but then again this is Castle. I must have been to excited that the show was starting not to see the names or wasn’t paying attention I rarely do. I have to make sure that no one talking when the show starts in my house.

love my “castle”

• jackie says:

I totally agree!!!! I was trying to figure out if Bracken was involved in the case or just paying his debt and saving her through the show. But when I heard Vulcan Simmons’ voice before I even saw his face my jaw dropped! Great use of his character.

• terri says:

Same here!! Like what I said “shut the front door”!!!! (it so happens that this is Stana’s favorite line!!). as soon as I heard his voice – and you can see at Beckett’s face – that she heard that voice before (when it comes to her mother, I don’t think she will forget) – that is a shocker! what a surprise, oh I love this scene!!! Stana’s face expression, what an actress!

• missteff says:

that’s was one of the best scenes, and she’s great at her expression. I think that’s why I fell in love with the show (I started with season 5 and had to catch up). love the twist. keep them coming.

15. wrstlgirl says:

I think what TWD is doing with Daryl and Beth is brilliant. I don’t ship anyone, never will, so I love that they are exploring each character and how their relationship is changing based on their volatile environment. Same goes for the others and who they ended up with.

• Cheeky says:

I agree! I don’t watch shows for ships, I don’t care enough if two fictional characters get together or not, but it’s nice to see a new dynamic between characters who have never interacted much before, and they come from such different backgrounds before the world ended. Just because two characters are alone together doesn’t mean they are automatically a couple either, so Carol fans should relax a bit if that’s such a concern for them…

• alistaircrane says:

Brilliantly insulting. The Walking Dead are purposely trying to turn Caryl fans off the show. Very sad, and it’s a strategy that makes no sense.

• tripoli says:

Or perhaps the writers are just continuing to write the show as they see fit. They have no obligation to bow to any fan pressure. It’s their story to tell, let them tell it. No matter the direction they take it won’t please everyone.

16. I hope Melissa Benoist and the others are at least getting paid for the full season despite the way the creative team has shafted them — invite them all back for the season, then sidelining/firing them after it was too late to look for roles elsewhere was a really dirty way to treat them. It’s an unethical way of doing business. Once GLEE leaves Lima, I’m leaving GLEE, and I’ll never watch a Ryan Murphy project again.

• Ryan T says:

Most likely they were “shafted” in direct result to the creators re-jiggering the show after Monteith’s death. I bet Lima, OH would still be a main fixture of the show if they had Finn continue on to become a teacher as they had probably planned.

• Tom says:

You have learned what most people learn when watching a Ryan Murphy show. He’s good for a season or two then totally destroys what he created. And when it comes to Glee, I think the only ones secure are Lea and Chris!

• Boiler says:

Agree with you on Ryan Murphy. He totally ran this show to the gutter Yea Corys death hurt but…I still watch but won’t miss when it is gone. I think its nuts to give up on Lima

• Bradster says:

Ryan Murphy’s shows are brilliant, until he starts another project. He’s good for two, maybe three, seasons tops. I’m still mourning what used to be the brilliance of Nip/Tuck

• Mena says:

Totally in agreement on Ryan Murphy. He is brilliant on a shows creation, but turns over its creativity to other writers once it’s established. One thing that is in favor of American Horror Show, which I don’t watch, is that each season is a different theme. Nip/Tuck was a favorite show of mine for the first 2 of its seasons, then it went downhill. Glee was a favorite of mine. But, it has gone downhill also. This season with a new background, more adult stories, And the likes of Adam Lambert. Glee can become something different new and challenging. Something I’m looking foreword too. As it is Glee is not for me.

• Yes, but they are fixing something that is unfixable. Glee has been awful…it will continue to be awful no matter the geography. They should have just kept the current format instead of screwing over half of the cast.

• Alli says:

They were only promoted because they were going to support Finn’s story line. Once Cory died Glee had no use for the characters since they just didn’t catch on with the viewers or the media. And last year Ryan Murphy stated only Lea Michele gets paid for a full season. He said everyone else has a certain number of episodes guaranteed but not a full 22, so it wouldn’t be surprising to find out they were only contracted for 13 episodes with pay as they go for any additional episodes. I wouldn’t feel too bad for them, they still made more per episode then some people make in a year.

• Mindy says:

It actually could have been worse. They knew they were being let go right before pilot season, which allowed them to go out for other shows. I know at least Melissa Benoist was seen out at auditions.

17. TJ says:

I’ll only miss Sue and Figgin’s from Glee and no one else! And I really wish they would leave Sam in Lima! I hate that Naya Rivera is being written out of the NY narrative and Pezberry and Santana will be replaced by Blam and Sam! Total down grade in talent and personality. As for the Marley and Newbies, I’m guessing like most of the audience, Ryan Murphy no longer cares about them so why have them speak?

18. JTP says:

8: Yes, because there is not enough “gals tearing down gals” in every single other work of media.

19. Zoe says:

I’ve seen no romantic spark between Beth and Daryl on The Walking Dead, nor any indication that there’s supposed to be. If anything it’s like an older brother/mentor thing, he’s in his mid-forties and she’s 18-ish. I’m not against age-gap relationships, but I recall don’t think that’s what’s being intended here. Norman Reedus said the relationship between Daryl and Beth would be close, but not romantic. Besides, we all know Daryl is in love with Rick! ;-) (I’m joking… Rick was the first person he mentioned though, in his rant to Beth about the people they were never gonna see again)

• alistaircrane says:

Daryl would never get together with Beth anyway. As demonstrated through the last couple of seasons, his heart belongs to Carol.

• wrstlgirl says:

Hahaha, what a riot. In love with Rick, I love it so hard :-) :-) But I agree with you. I’m not seeing a romance either so I’m really not sure why others get upset unless they feel threatened somehow. But I never saw romance between Daryl and Carol either. Just two great friends poking fun at each other.

• CountryQueen says:

Agree – I see NO romance between Carol and Daryl. Why can’t people of the opposite sex just be friends? Friends that save each other from zombies. :)

• wrstlgirl says:

I’m with you CQ. I don’t get why they always have to be couples. Carol and Daryl leaned on each other because they both had abusive people in their lives etc. That doesn’t mean they are gonna jump in bed together. But if they do then so be it. And, IF they go that route with Beth and Daryl I would not be opposed either. Yes, Beth is young but this is the ZA, the end of the world as they see it, so if they connect then good for them. Same goes for anyone else on the show. That’s how Maggie and Glenn got together in s2. They both felt it could be their last chance to be with someone, blah, blah……But I’ve said before, this show is not about romance and I’ll stop rambling now, LOL!

20. Angela says:

#13: That’s a good question-as noted by another commenter, yeah, it was called “Trio”, but still… Also, hey, I’ll co-sign on the “will miss Beiste” statement, too. If they’re going to get everyone in New York no matter the reason, surely they can find some weird way to bring her along, too, right?
    As for the pregnancy tests, heh, that totally slipped my mind, but again, good point. All I’ll say to that is, “Eh. It’s ‘Glee’.” *Shrugs*
    #18: I support this idea wholeheartedly.
    Also, I’ve heard about the whole thing with women going after the Bachelor, and I dunno, I’m for it. If the guy’s acting like a jerk, he should be called out on his behavior (plus, we’ve got more than enough instances of women tearing each other down on TV anyway). Not to mention, the thought of this guy, who thinks he can comment on who is “more pervert”, getting criticized for his own lame, obnoxious behavior amuses me no end. Ah, karma. Doing its job once again.
    (Now, having said that, at the same time, one would think these ladies know how these shows work by now, and I’m inclined to believe a guy who makes women compete for his attention isn’t exactly the sort of guy a woman should consider relationship-worthy in the first place. So what exactly they expected upon going on such a show and meeting a man like this, I have no idea. But eh.)

21. kat says:

#12. They already talked about all of the girls modeling wedding dressing for creepy Mom DiLaurentis’ fashion show like they did before. .

22. TV Gord says:

Aren’t there union rules about acting credits? Maybe there’s an obligation to provide appropriate credit that can’t be helped. I don’t know how Supernatural got away with it, but maybe there are different rules for shows filmed outside the U.S.

• tigersmurfette says:

it all depends on the actor and the contract. some actors want their names kept out as to not spoil any surprises.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

The SUPERNATURAL actress reportedly made the request herself, to preserve the surprise for viewers.

• alistaircrane says:

I wonder if the same thing happened with Jim Beaver last season when he made a surprise reappearance as Bobby in Hell.

• Mikael says:

I remember when Giles returned at the end of Season 6 of Buffy and it was a HUGE surprise because he wasn’t listed until the end credits. One of the best OMG moments.

23. J.mn says:

#13: does no one remember how selfish Artie was the week before in the debacle over Valedictorian? He has a bright future, Tina does not, and he still fought her over the title. That’s why he was left out. Blaine even mentioned that he had his chance to help Tina, but he blew it.

• Mindy says:

How is not stepping down from something you’ve earned being selfish? He was under no obligation to just hand Tina Valedictorian. Tina, meanwhile, hit below the belt insulted his relationship and tipped him out of his wheelchair. If anyone was selfish, it was her.

24. Bri says:

2. The idea of Daryl/Beth has grown on me. He could use a little innocence. Plus, a sweet little cute girl with him allows me to pretend she’s me, lol.
    3. Switched at Birth: the dancing felt forced and somewhat amateur.
    5. LOVE Dorian and Kennex!

25. Carrie says:

#15 Yes. Times were different then. There were barely any VHS tapes back then. I know I was a girl at that time, and I would get excited every time they rereleased it too.

26. animegirl31 says:

#17, See, this showed exactly why I don’t like Tessa without Ryan. In the first season she was often snarky but I chalked it off to culture shock. In the second season, Tessa was a jerk sometimes but Ryan brought the best in her and made her see not all Chatwin was bad. But season 3 Tessa is just too mean without any softening characteristics.

• Girl in MD says:

Couldn’t agree with you more this season so far is not the same show I’ve been watching for two years and I miss Alan! Wish they could have kept him as a regular

27. M. says:

I totally agree on Castle.

Since I already thought Bracken would be involved in this episode before it even aired the surprise factor wasn’t that high in the beginning.

I found it much worse in last season’s “Probable Cause” when the credit for Michael Mosley spoiled absolutely everything for the 3xK-return.

There has to be something that could have been done different because I clearly remember an episode of “Alias” where Irina showed up in the end and Lena Olin was credited in the ending sequence.

• missteff says:

I knew that bracken would be involve when the previews for it where shown the week before. but I really enjoyed the esp.

28. Sara says:

–Considering the charity event was mentioned in the episode this week, and the synopsis for next week has been out for like a month, I highly doubt anybody thinks Spencer is getting married. Not to mention the pictures of all four girls in their respective wedding gowns… I think the biggest part of the promo was her FALLING DOWN IN THE WOODS.

29. MarkGleek says:

#13 The character I will miss most is Tina and Sue. I really don’t understand why Tina is the only senior not going to NY. I think it would be way more interesting seeing Tina in NY than Sam or Blaine, she wanted to be a performer or something in designing, why not send her to NY, she can make her dreams true there. She helped Rachel to get in to NYADA in season 3, she is an original, Jenna is so talented, so whyyy?. If the NY part is only gonna be about Rachel with Blam and Klaine (Aka Blee), Im done with this show.

• Jamie says:

Unfortunately, Tina is really not that popular of a character. I cannot see her in NY at all. I certainly won’t miss her. I can’t wait for the all NY episodes – they are going to be fun!

• Taylor says:

I honestly just think they don’t know how to write for Tina anymore. I think if they tried, they could completely redeem her character and make her interestingness in NYC, but they don’t even know how to do that, so they’re just giving up. At least that’s how it seems to me.

30. Fans have been already discussing about the possibility of Jack Coleman being in “In The Belly Of The Beast” because some of them saw him on the set. So, no biggie.

31. David7118 says:

#7 Opening credits? Who even looks at those other than the actor’s families?

32. Lisa says:

#24 – “Was there any doubt that Vikings‘ Athelstan would wind up using his new combat skills to save Ragnar in battle?” Wow, I completely missed that. I guess I was too busy paying attention to his brother stabbing Floki (my favorite sidekick!) I agree about the hair though. He looks sooooo much better without that bushy beard. I hope he shaves it. Well, trims it at least.

• jenferner8 says:

Floki got stabbed by Rollo in season premiere/episode one, I believe this question is referring to episode two. The brother wasn’t “allowed” to go on this trip. And as much as I love Floki, and who doesn’t, I DO remember this, I make a point to keep an eye on all things involving a certain hot blue-eyed monk. I love that the monk is getting more airtime and while I don’t think he’s necessarily developing an appitite for killing but I am glad his hair grew back. He’s lookin’ mighty GOOD in “street” clothes! I’d really like to see someone kill that horrid woman Ragnar’s hooked up with, and if it’s a certain priest I’m ok with that.

33. Girl in MD says:

9 | Why does Blacklist seductress Jolene keep giving her hotel room number to every guy she meets?
    I have a better question why did the hair department give the amazing Diane Wiest that rat tail of an extension? They couldn’t just left her hair as it was?

• herman1959 says:

I know, that “braid” was so distracting. I don’t really care about Jolene’s key; she’s too creepy.

• Jennifer says:

Yes, the hair dept has been making some questionable decisions for this show. However, I AM glad to see Megan’s wig is looking a little better these days, but it makes me wonder if the hair budget is completely used up on Megan’s wigs without much left over for Diane hence the horrid braid.
      Jolene’s gotta go NOW! She is to creepy and looks like an over eager teenager, with all that gook on her face, she’s trying way to hard and she’s way to giggly. Looks a bit to much like Rachel Evan Woods.

34. I quit watching after Season 2, so my knowledge is from memory, but isn’t Shoshanna already Hanna’s cousin?

35. Melanie says:

About TVD, they can’t really let Katherine go. She’s one of the most interesting and fun character the show has. Even as a ghost, I’m pretty sure it’s not the end of her. The Other side is not ready for her awesomeness.

• trainwreck says:

yup .. katherine is the main driving force behind almost every storyline (like she summed it up to all main characters before being stabbed by Stefan) they cant just kill her off. I knew it the moment she couldn’t pass to other side thrugh Bonnie that something is off! now she has been blown/pulled/smacked away to Lord Knows Where… she ain’t dead!

36. Alex says:

3. well i got through the episode faster since i fast forward through the dancing.
    12. yea seriously, where did that come from?
    13. beistie is the only one worth missing.

37. Daisy says:

Aiden + Sally = FOREVER!

38. Pati says:

#2 I don’t know how we are supposed to feel about those two but I thought there was some sexual tension and thought Beth was going to kiss him. I much rather him being with Beth than Carol. I do not want to see him with Carol.

#24 Ragnar is disappointing but the show is very good. was waiting all hour for Lagertha to show up and nothing. glad she will be back next week.

39. John Moshier says:

on the bbc being human they do love each other

40. Carter says:

With The Walking Dead question, I don’t think it was supposed to be about sexual attraction in any way. I think Daryl is more of a big brother to Beth and Beth a little sister. Plus she’s playing a 16 or 17 year old. Even during a zombie apocalypse there are still some things that are creepy and weird. Like combining love interest names to get a different name like Caryl and Caskett for example kind of creepy and weird.

41. Nell on Wheels says:

On Castle: What happened to the letter Kate wrote and hid in the vent? Did I miss something?

• DarkDefender says:

Seems by the end of the episode’ they had not found where the compound actually was — So no letter getting found. Would be kinda fun if the find it next season or the day of the “wedding” (That we all know isn’t going to actually happen in any grand way on camera).

Either way.. It was clear when Kate told Castle he was “with her the whole time”.. That was her way of expressing what she was saying in the letter to him. IMHO

• Nell on Wheels says:

Actually, in the scene in the precinct at the end, they say that the tactical teams raided the compound but everything was gone. I also seem to remember their saying something along the lines that they did a thorough search.

• jenferner8 says:

Wonder what they meant by “thorough search”. I ask because, one with Beckett being alive where exactly would they be looking, they wouldn’t necessarily have checked a vent, the letter is possibly still there or somehow Kate got it back, and two, is the place Beckett wrote and hid the letter the same building she was tortured in.

• missteff says:

that would be kinda fun to for someone to find the letter and read it.-later on…
        as for the “wedding” I know….it won’t be like what we want but for me I just love “castle” and enjoy the show. I thought this esp was a little rushed-but then again this is tv. I dreamed up an alternate ending, but that will have to be for my fanfics.

42. Kate says:

2. No, eww, I got a brother/sister vibe from them if anything.

12. No, and that was stupid of ABC Family to put that promo together because they already had the episode description up for next week in that the girls are all participating in a wedding show.

22. While the auto erotic asphixiation was disturbing, I have never and don’t like this whole Nostradumus character. I mean, it probably started when I walked into sophomore english class over twenty years ago and someone told me it was one of the days he had predicted the world would end and I still have to take the quiz at the end of that class. But I actually found the ear more disturbing because, well, while the history seems a little mixed, that is how the real Francis died.

43. Tahoe Mike says:

#18 Way past time. That idea should’ve been DOA the first time it came up, and whoever said it fired. He Who Must Not Be Named just makes me angry every time he opens his mouth.

44. Taylor says:

I remember when they did the whole opening credits thing with chuck in the first season when

*CHUCK SPOILER ALERT*

It’s revealed that Bryce Larkin is still alive. They had Matt Bomer’s name at the beginning and we all knew he would be popping up somewhere. It completely ruined the surprise.

45. Elyse says:

2: please please please please PLEASE don’t make Daryl and Beth a romantic item. she’s 18 on the show and he’s too old.

3: SABs dancing episode… so stupid. and all you need to fix a broken marriage is a choreographed dance? what?

11: Ghostfacers are my favorites. like ever.

12: PLL seems to be stretching a lot of things lately.

16: Loved every second of this weeks Modern Fam.

23: Love Carl on Parenthood :(

46. Rich Abey says:

#7. Really…who reads the opening credits? Not me for sure. Had no clue Coleman was guesting on Castle until he showed up in the news clip at the end. Seriously people you worry about a name in an opening credit to ruin surprises…well it’s not the biggest deal breaker..the fact that you follow opening credits when you should be following the action is the biggest!

• DarkDefender says:

Great point, Rich!

• Jennifer says:

I actually do watch the opening credits, but it’s not to ruin the episode. There have been many times when I have seen an actor on a show and known them from somewhere but can’t remember where. I usually have to do an online search and having the actor’s name helps. I’ve done this recently with Castle and a few other shows. There have also bee times where one actor looks very much like another actor to the point where it bugs me. Having not seen name of the actor who I think is in episode in credits gets me curious enough to want to know who actually is playing the role. The only other time it happens is when someone unfamiliar is so great in a guest starring role that I have to know who is playing the part.

47. Lea says:

I would love to see more of Beth and Daryl! They have great chemistry and I never saw anything romantic between Daryl and Carol!!

48. Terri says:

I haven’t been watching Glee all that long, but with them moving the show to NYC for the rest of season 5, didn’t that kinda defeat the purpose of the show? How can you have a show about a glee club if you don’t actually show a glee club? It doesn’t make any sense.

49. herman1959 says:

#20 – It was shocking to see Fitz and Liv argue like that within earshot of Jake and the SS men, especially since she mentioned that she had fixed an election! Shonda might be trying to resolve the Olitz problem by either weighing down the relationship so that it collapses naturally or messing with us so that we’ll be surprised when Fitz finally gets a divorce.

B316 is only 50% less scarier with Scott Foley because Jake is about to flip over to the dark side to get back at Fitz – remember that bitter, resentful rant he had in the Oval Office before the break? And, he seemed impressed with that piece of intel that Quinn found, and if she can show him some discipline he may make her his protégé.

But Quinn can still flip and end up at OPA, she is not yet at the point of no return. Remember how she looked when she had to kidnap the ME’s son, and how she peeped Harrison and Abby through the window. Lastly, Liv really wants her back.

50. dude says:

13. Honestly, I’m going to miss Marley most. I may be the only one, but it’s true.
    19. Owen definitely seems to not know what he wants. His relationship with Cristina ended because he wanted a family yet he tells Emma that he needs to be with someone committed to their job? Like Cristina? That was a stretch. I’ve always been an Owen apologist but I can’t defend that bit of douchebaggery. On the other hand, what kind of desperate girl basically begs her boyfriend in the middle of his work to give her children when they’ve only been dating for a few months tops?
    21. No, it was a needlessly harsh and cruel way for her to go. Certainly not befitting a beloved fan favourite.
    22. Bash having to watch Mary and Francis consummate was disturbing and cruel.

• Angela says:

I’ll back you up on Marley, I liked her, too. I love the original cast, and love the New York stuff, but I do feel bad for the Lima side getting shafted as they seem to be, and I feel bad for people who are fans of the newer kids and want to see them, too. Shame the show seemed to have some difficulty in balancing both Ohio and New York properly.

• Terri says:

I agree Angela. It seems like they’ve gotten away from what the show was is the first 3 seasons. “Trio” was as close to what Glee was the first three seasons as I’ve seen for a while. I can only imagine what season 6 is gonna be like. What part will Sue & Will play the rest of this season & next? I enjoy the bickering & fighting they do. It’s a shame that it seems like they’ve kinda ruined this show.

• Angela says:

They have definitely veered far, FAR away from the original premise of the show, no question. I have no idea what season 6 will be like…I’d like to hope the break will allow people to come up with a more focused vision for the final season, but considering the show we’re talking about, I realize that wish is a long shot :p. Still, though, for the cast’s sake and the fans’ sake, it’d be nice to have the show end on a good note.
          Seriously, though, yeah, they don’t plan on letting go of Sue or Will as I understand it, so I have no idea how they’ll work them into the show next year if they’re going to shift fully to New York. Will be interesting to see how that goes, though-I always liked the back and forth between the two of them, too. And Will was such a big part of the original cast’s lives when the show started, it’s kinda sad to see him being put in the background as much as he has in recent years.

• Terri says:

Completely agree. To me, other than the glee club itself, Matthew Morrison is the show. IMO, he’s far too talented to just being relegated to basically an extra.