Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Reign, Arrow, Grey's, Mindy, Glee, Entourage, Suits, PLL and More!

ask-ausiello-030414-featuredGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Are we going to see or learn more about Felicity’s parents this season on Arrow? –Anna
Ausiello: It all depends on whether you subscribe to one of the (many) theories that’s been floating around the Internet. Because if you do, this week’s outstanding, edge-of-your-seat episode, “The Promise,” drops some new knowledge about someone.

Question: Now that Arrow‘s Oliver knows Moira had an affair with Malcolm Merlyn, is there any hope for a reconciliation between mother and son? –Nikki
Ausiello: From all appearances, not any time soon — especially given his behavior this Wednesday in the presence of mom’s rakish new friend, Mr. Slade Wilson.

RELATED | Arrow Photos: The Suicide Squad Assembles! Plus: Why Is Oliver Queen Packing Heat?

Question: Do you have anything on Once Upon a Time in Wonderland? –Logan
Ausiello: In Thursday’s midseason premiere, you’ll see the Knave as a genie being forced to use his newfound powers — with dire consequences — as well as meet the ABC series’ version of the Jabberwock (played by Aussie actress Peta Sergeant). Next week, Lost alum Zuleikha Robinson reprises her role as Amara, and on March 20 Barbara Hershey makes her Wonderland debut as Cora.

Question: Any Mindy Project scoop on Mindy and Danny? The kiss in the last episode was insane! —Rebecca
Ausiello: I already told you that the season finale, titled “Danny and Mindy,” will tackle the provocative question, “Can these two crazy kids make a go of an actual relationship?” Well, per some just-released casting intel, a dreamy-looking guy by the name of Andy may figure into that question. Mindy eyes him on the subway (and vice-versa), and he appears to be the fulfillment of Mindy’s fondest male fantasy. Then again, we all know looks can sometimes be deceiving…

Question: I could really use some scoop on Pretty Little Liars, preferably on Ezra, but I’ll take anything you have. —Estee
Ausiello: Ezra? Hmm… I don’t know anyone by that name, but I do know Aria’s new love interest Riley (Jane By Design‘s Nick Roux). Unlike some of Aria’s questionable exes, Roux tells TVLine that Riley won’t be causing her any grief. “Their weekend together is all about getting away from the stress in their lives,” he explains. “They’re very much together in the moment and they just go for it.”

Question: Can you tell us anything about Mary’s upcoming wedding on Reign? Is there any hope for us Mash fans to cling to? –Melissa
Ausiello:
Cling away, Melissa! Though I can’t tell you which brother Mary will choose to meet at the altar, I can say that Thursday’s episode includes one of Mary’s classic passionate speeches, in which she reaffirms her love for Bash.

RELATED | Reign Sneak Peek: Mary’s Royal Wedding Dress Revealed — But Who’s the Groom?

Question: I could really use some scoop on Grey’s Anatomy. Got anything good? —Cora
Ausiello: Jackson and April’s secret wedding won’t remain hush-hush for long. “Now that there is this rule at the hospital that you can’t fraternize, they’re feeling as if they probably have to reveal that they are married,” previews Sarah Drew. “They’re not going to be able to keep it a secret for much longer.”

Question: Any good news for Calzona on Grey’s Anatomy? —Abbie
Ausiello: As you saw last week, the couple has a new crib, although Jessica Capshaw acknowledges, “It’s a lot of putting the cart before the horse. In fact, she adds, “It’s the, ‘If you build it, they will come’ mentality. It’s the absolute wish fulfillment. It’s like, let’s paint a picture of where we would be really happy and then let’s hope we go there and then get really happy.'” And how’s that going for them? “They are making their way,” she teases. But it’s not uncomplicated.”

Question: Can you give us some scoop on what’s to come for Alex and Jo on Grey’s? —Amanda
Ausiello: Not sure if this is in the cards, but Camilla Luddington certainly hopes it is. “Something that hasn’t been touched on that I would love to see touched on is the sexual abuse — or perhaps even rape — that Jo referred to last season in the episode where the tree came through the window,” the actress tells me. “It hasn’t been brought up since, and I want to know know what the situation was and what she went through.”

RELATED | Grey’s Anatomy Post Mortem: April and [Spoiler]‘s Shocking Decision Has Made Them ‘Villains Now’

Wrenn Schmidt The AmericansQuestion: I’ll take an Americans scoop, please! —Jordan
Ausiello: Boardwalk Empire‘s Wrenn Schmidt debuts in this season’s fifth episode as Phillip and Elizabeth’s new handler Kate — and Claudia she’s not. “We spent a lot of time talking about who the new handler should be,” shares exec producer Joel Fields. “And we thought, ‘Well, if we’re running the center, and it didn’t work out with Claudia, who would we send? Let’s find Claudia’s polar opposite. Let’s send somebody who is going to keep Phillip and Elizabeth happy and encourage them to do their job well.” Adds fellow EP Joe Weisberg: “There’s no reason a handler has to be dishonest or particularly manipulative. There’s no reason not to try to be fundamentally open.”

Question: This has bothered me for quite some time — in Hart of Dixie, didn’t Crazy Earl creepily bury some money in various plots in front of his home (like banks don’t exist in Hart’s universe)? Why haven’t the writers brought that up? I will love you forever if you could answer this. —Fik
Ausiello: Yes, Crazy Earl did, in fact, bury money in front of his house (his first name is Crazy, after all), and I hear there are several writers on the show being driven just as crazy that the matter hasn’t been touched on since. Whether they ever come back to it is TBD, but I can assure you that they are most definitely aware of the hanging story point.

Question: I was wondering if you had any scoop or news about the Entourage movie? —Veea
Ausiello: Forgive me if this is out there, but sources confirm that the pic will find Jessica Alba reprising her Season 1, Episode 2 role as Jessica Alba.

Question: Please tell me that Jules and Chief Vick are in the final episode of Psych!! —Ross
Ausiello: Jules and Chief Vick are in the final episode of Psych!!

Question: I just discovered Banshee and I absolutely love it! Can you give me any details on the Season 2 finale? —Leah
Ausiello: This just in from exec producer Greg Yaitanes: “I have a Banshee Season 2 poster and hat for the first of your Ask Ausiello readers who can guess what happens in the first five minutes of the March 14 finale.” Hint: Check out the Banshee Origins comic if you haven’t already done so. Then send your best guesses by EOD Friday, March 7 to AskAusiello@TVLine.com (and please write ‘Banshee Contest’ in the subject line). May the most prescient Fanshee win!

Glee Season 5 FinnQuestion: Glee scoop, please! —Atolla
Ausiello: Finn’s memory will loom large in the emotional March 11 episode, which follows the McKinley crew to California for Nationals. The New Directions kids dedicate their performance to their late friend/choir mate/adviser (note Sam clutching Finn’s drumsticks in this photo preview), and Burt (Mike O’Malley) and Carol (Romy Rosemont) even make the trek to L.A. for the event.

Question: Got anything for Covert Affairs or Suits? —Peggy
Ausiello: Eenie, meenie, miny… Suits! Mike’s getting his very own “Donna” in Season 4! Her name is Sarah and she will enjoy a fun, easygoing rapport with her new boss. (Hmm... should Rachel be worried?) Also among the new players coming into the USA hit are a hotshot, charming attorney at the SEC who makes a play for a senior position at Pearson Specter, and a young man who wants to expand his father’s billion-dollar empire, which bonds him with Harvey.

RELATED | Exclusive Suits Sneak Peek: Rachel Gives Mike Some Very Good News — and Some Tough Love

Question: Since you’ve hardly given The Tomorrow People any love in your column, I’m demanding some scoop on it. Preferably something on John and Astrid. – Anna
Ausiello: Demand and you shall receive. When we spoke to EP Phil Klemmer recently, he had just finished breaking the season finale in the writers room and divulged this teaser: “Everybody has their big moment. And John and Astrid get theirs, and it’s totally heartbreaking and really beautiful.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Andy Swift)

1. Kristin says:

Nothing about Bates???

2. Jay says:

Darn, I would have preferred some Covert Affairs scoop!

• Kristin says:

I love suits but I love me some Eyal too! I want to know if he’s ever coming back!!!

• abz says:

Me too. I’m excited for Covert Affairs to come back and I’m glad we’re finished with Henry Wilcox.
      I also would really like USA to officially confirm a White Collar season 6 renewal. It’s really annoying that they ended the season up in the air like that without announcing a next season renewal.

• Newo says:

With Suits season 3.5 premiering on Thursday, what did you expect ?

3. Eddie says:

WOW. You ACTUALLY do “ENTOURAGE” scoop????? *silently judging you* *majorly judging guy who asked*

4. luvtheheaven says:

Typo in the article: “where the three came through the window” – I think you meant “tree”. ;)

I’m happy for a lot of these teasers… especially the Glee one, because it’s a concrete spoiler lol and not just speculation.

I also like Camilla’s ideas for her character of Jo on Grey’s Anatomy and I’m glad to hear Psych’s finale will include all of the major stars we’ve loved, although I really would be beyond shocked if Juliet didn’t appear lol and I don’t care that much about Chief Vick appearing. The first thing in this article about Arrow is just saying there are fan theories about something so… while I certainly am excited for the new Arrow episode, that teaser doesn’t do much for me lol.

5. SS says:

Wow that is totally new Glee news that the entire fandom was definitely not already completely aware of.

• Adele says:

I wasn’t. But I’m mourning the Glee club more than I mourned Finn. The choir room is actually over and that made me sad.

6. tim says:

Will they let Rachel ever mention Finn again? It seems unnatural that she never mentions him, after she got her tattoo. Glee has tried to do silly happy episodes, but then in a few episodes they are going to do a Gay Bashing story, So let Rachel mention Finn every now and then, it can’t make the show any sadder than a gay bashing story.

7. amy says:

New information about felicity’s parent on slade’s eps? Oh my god, is she really slade’s daughter? Damnit I already bet on ra’s al ghul as her father

8. spencer beckett says:

Does anyone know the Arrow theories that are circulating?

• A says:

I think Slade/Ivo being Felicity’s father is the predominant theory…

• MM9 says:

Ivo is the one I’ve heard and it’s frankly, the more realistic of the two. Slade being her Dad seems too… Fanservicey?

• Dominator of destruction says:

I t would have to be Ivo wouldn’t it

• brenna says:

I would like for Slade to be her father. She has said that she dyes her hair!! I don’t really like the idea of Ivo. I’m hoping that there is still some good in Slade because I would like to see Oliver and Slade get back to their cranky somewhat friendship. Can’t wait to tonight. Sounds like it’s going to be a great episode.

• Hmm says:

Originally, I thought it would be more dramatic for Felicity’s father to be Slade, but now that I’m thinking about it, either one could be huge. Say Ivo is her father: if he’s dead at Oliver’s hands and Slade (in his effort to tear apart Ollie’s life) reveals to Felicity that Oliver killed her father, it could change their dynamic and alter the Olicity potential. On the flip, if it’s Slade that’s her father, she could be the only way to stop him from his revenge plot. I think we’ll have to let it all play out but I could be down for either… although I’m leaning towards her being a Wilson because I want Oliver and Slade to be on the same side.

9. Lysh says:

What Felicity theory is circling the internet? I’ve only heard theories that her dad is maybe a baddie. Maybe Ivo.
    It’s odd there’s no sneak peek this week, so thanks for the two Arrow questions!

10. Babygate says:

Wait, is this new episode of Suits the second half of season 3 or the beginning of season 4? Whatever it is, I can hardly wait. I miss Harvey. Callie has been my favorite Grey’s character from day one and I root for anything she does but I’m getting tired of this pointless run around she and Arizona hot going. Since season 7 their biggest problem remains unchanged: they don’t communicate. The whole “lets pretend this isn’t happening” thing that they love to do is pathetic and juvenile and down right boring.

11. rose says:

omg I’m so happy Mary will say she loves Bash. I’ve been shipping them since the beginning of Reign.

12. Jamie says:

Wow, Glee will no doubt be emotional with the dedication to Finn and with Burt & Carole attending. :(

• Becca says:

And then yet again, they’ll lose and the Glee club ends, so in the end Finn even in death can’t win.

• David says:

Seeing as this group doesn’t even deserve to be at Nationals since they were disqualified at Sectionals I can’t really find it in me to care that they lose. Besides what a boring bunch that they have to dedicate the whole thing to Finn just to get people to even be interested.

13. Sasha says:

Guys ship who you want on reign but I doubt they’ll move far away from what really happens (historically speaking)

• Isobel says:

Agree, she marries Francis. Maybe they’ll have the next two years continuing the love triangle while Mary is married before Francis dies.

• Jess says:

Though, even if they did stay more with historical facts, it’s pretty widely acknowledged that Mary and Francis probably never consummated their marriage (due in no small amount to the fact that they saw each other basically as siblings and also he was a small and sickly 13 year old).

And they’re swerving pretty darn hard away from history, considering that the King didn’t actually have a bastard son over the age of 1 during the time the show is set (so no actual Bash).

I wouldn’t mind if it basically turns into a historical AU. Not for ships really, but more so that they aren’t constrained as much by events and politics as they were. (and also so they can keep pretending that princess Elizabeth was some huge threat in England while really she was under house arrest)

14. Anna says:

Thanks for answering my question, Ausiello! I’m definitely looking forward to TTP’s season finale now.

15. Meg says:

Felicity’s Dad has got to be Slade or Ivo…..OMG this is gonna get crazy.

16. GildedRose says:

Oooh stuff on Felicity’s parents? Now that I’m excited about! I’ve heard a few theories. I’m hoping it’s not Ivo because his expiration date seems really close and then what would be the point? Slade as her dad seems a stretch but O.M.G. could you imagine the drama if he was? Felicity caught between Oliver (who she seems to have feelings for and who could, in future seasons, develop feelings for her) and her dad who hates him? That could be ridiculously fun.

17. pinga says:

Re: The Americans

Claudia better not bite the dust.

18. Dominator of destruction says:

All the Felicity stuff bores me is it the way she is written but why has she been in permanent bitch mode for a while where has the fun Felicity gone?

• tyranthraxus says:

Dominator: I think you will find the show has evolved into the Team dynamic far earlier than I thought it would. Thus as she is part of the team and gets more air time our perception of her changes. I wouldnt call her bitchy , I would call her standing up for herself.

• kath says:

Fun Felicity disappeared because the show is now All About Sara. Even Time of Death was about Felicity trying to become just like Sara because she felt inadequate being who she was.

Felicity is now just a prop in Sara’s story. I’m pretty sure Ivo will turn out to be her father because, hey, he’s important in Sara’s story..

As happy as I was to see Sara back in Starling City as well as the flashbacks, I just want the old show back now, where Diggle and Felicity played real roles and weren’t just back-up singers.

• Angus says:

she needs some luvin.. No what I mean.

19. pep says:

Tyranthraxus hit it on the head. She’s not being b itchy she’s just getting some backbone. The way Oliver talked down to her or just yelled at her every episode in season 1 was just rude. I’m glad she’s standing up for herself.

I’m also glad to see some Tomorrow People news just wish it wasn’t so foreboding. I really hope they get another season this show has so much potential sans the Cara character. Although knowing the lead writer is Julie Plec I’m just waiting for the black or Asian character to get killed off.

20. Laeticia says:

Ugh the Suits spoiler. I find this so unoriginal. And I sure hope they won’t go the love triangle route w/ Mike’s “Donna”. They’ve done too many times already.

21. For Mary to “reaffirm” her love to Bash would imply she told him she loved him before. She hasn’t unlike the multiple times she told Francis she loves him. So not sure what to make of it, but it better just be a “love you but not in that way” speech. The show has been propping Mash as a couple exclusively for nearly 2 months and ratings are at all time lows! Clearly the fans want Frary not Mash!

• tp says:

I was thinking the same thing. Mary has never said she loved Bash. She has barely been happy this whole time. Kinda pisses me off the way the writers pushed the whole Mary/Bash thing the last 3 episodes. Mary supposedly did all this for Francis and didn’t mention his name until the last episode. Now when Francis is finally back and they get married they’re going to make her pine after Bash and be unhappy in their marriage.

I hope I can stick around for the long haul but, for me, the writers are making me dislike Mary. I liked it better when she was all for her country not destroying multiple lives just to save one guy only to turn around and practically forget he exists. I even used to like Bash til he stabbed his brother in the back. Francis has been all about his loyalty to his brother even after Bash ran off with Mary. I loved their brotherly bond, now that’s destroyed. I like drama as much as the next person but there were plenty of other places to get it.

22. OMG OMG Jastrid shipper here…….so there is a Jastrid but dont like the heartbreaking and beautiful part :(

23. Hi there everyone, it’s my first pay a visit at this site, and post is really fruitful for me, keep up posting these types of
    content.