Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, Once, Arrow, Grey's, Glee, New Girl, True Blood and More

Castle 70s flashback episodeGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: I hope I’m not too late to beg for Castle scoop! —Mandy
Ausiello: This season’s 20th episode is called “That ’70s Show,” and word on the street is it will literally be set in ’70s New York. Please tell me Nathan Fillion will be channeling his inner Travolts!

Question: Is the death of Ralph Waite going to be written into NCIS and Bones? —Kevin
Ausiello: It’s TBD on both fronts, although I hear there’s a good chance Bones‘ next original episode — tentatively scheduled for March 10 — will pay tribute to the beloved actor in the form of an “in memoriam” title card.

Question: I see your colleague Matt Mitovich visited the Once Upon a Time set. Did he get anything on Neal? —Viviane
Ausiello: He most certainly did. The good news is that Neal is resolved to reunite with Emma, some way, somehow. The bad news is that his Oncebaby momma’s parents don’t immediately agree with his agenda, since they know that Emma is now living in NYC, partially oblivious yet unarguably happy with son Henry. As Josh Dallas explained to MM on the set, “When we get back to fairytale land, Neal is determined to go find Emma, but Charming and Snow just want their daughter to be happy. So they try to say, ‘Look, this is where we live now. This is what we have and that [other realm] is where she and Henry are. We have to let them go.'” But will Neal listen?

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Bombshell: A Major Death Is Coming — Ready, Set, Speculate!

Question: In Episode 2.05 of Once Upon A Time, “The Doctor,” there is a scene with young Regina, Rumple and Jefferson at his castle. When Rumple mentions something about the “ruby slippers,” the camera focuses on Regina’s face and she appears nervous and drops something on the table, indicating that the mention of the ruby slippers had some effect on her. Was that on purpose? Is Regina somehow connected to OZ or the footwear in question? —Ana
Ausiello: First off, the slippers you refer to “probably won’t be ruby,” exec producer Eddie Kitsis reveals. Adds fellow EP Adam Horowitz: “The ruby slippers may have been a false road because, in the books, they were silver slippers.” And Once will be “sticking to the book for legal reasons,” confirms Kitsis. Now, back to your actual question regarding Regina’s connection to OZ, I have no clue. But at least I cleared up the ruby confusion! That’s gotta be worth something!

Question: Please tell me Sara/Canary isn’t going anywhere on Arrow. I’m loving her so much! —Joseph
Ausiello: If you caught sight of a certain TVLine editor’s Twitter background — which was snapped on his visit to the set last week, during the filming of Episode 18 — you’d see that Canary is alive and well. Thus far. Though her big sister Laurel may wish otherwise. Coming out of their icy reunion, “Sara is heartbroken,” Caity Lotz tells us. “For Sara to be like, ‘I’m not dead, yet [the fling with Oliver] is still that big to you?’ It’s heartbreaking that Laurel isn’t over that [comparatively] small stuff. Sara feels like her sister would rather have her dead!”

Question: I heard that Nashville is finally bringing on Scarlett’s mom/Deacon’s sister later this season. Any scoop for the remaining Claybourne?  —Jill
Ausiello: The role hasn’t been cast yet, if that’s what you’re asking. I can, however, share that mother and daughter have a very strained relationship, even by Nashville standards.

RELATED | 2014 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s on the Bubble?

Question: Are there additional episodes of Once Upon A Time In Wonderland to be aired? If so, when will the season resume? —Larry
Ausiello: There are five episodes left, the first of which is slated to air Thursday, March 6. For an update on where a possible second season stands, click here.

James Frecheville New GirlQuestion: Do you have any New Girl spoilers on Schmidt and Cece? Please and thank you. —Tiffany
Ausiello: Cece’s going to hit it off with a new guy at the bar (Aussie actor James Frecheville of Animal Kingdom fame; pictured, right). There’s just one problem: He’s 10 years her junior — although it might not be too much of a problem since he’s sticking around for more than one episode.

Question: Any Grey’s Anatomy scoop on Meredith and Derek? —B
Ausiello: Next Thursday’s installment will have you asking the question, “Is there a little Derek Shepherd running around out there that we never knew about?!” Speaking of the midseason premiere, which picks up immediately following Jackson’s wedding-interrupting proclamation, the first five minutes are so bananas I totally thought it was going to turn out to be a hallucination — but it didn’t!

Question: Any scoop on the decision Calzona will make about their relationship when Grey’s Anatomy returns? —Ashley
Ausiello: It’s connected to something I teased in Ask Ausiello last month.

Question: Is it too early for True Blood scoop? I could use some hot Bon Temps news in my snow-filled life! —Jenna
Ausiello: Is there life after love for poor widow Arlene? My guess is mmmhmmm after reading a new Season 7 breakdown for the recurring role of Keith, a romantic vampire who moonlights (get it?) as a drummer in James’ (Luke Grimes Nathan Parsons) band and who takes an instant liking to a certain grieving waitress. Now I have a Q for you, Jenna — did we know that NuJames had a band?!?!

Question: Us Grimmsters still have another week to wait until the next new episode. Any word on what to expect when the show returns? –Will
Ausiello: We’re going to meet at least one more member of the royal family: King Frederick, aka Sean and Eric Renard’s father, a formidable man whom we’re guessing is going to lay down some regal smack regarding all of this Eric’s death/Adalind’s baby nonsense.

Question: OK, I’ll bite: Which two Glee characters that have never been linked romantically will make out in the second half of the season?! —Jeffrey
Ausiello: Tina and [Spoiler]. Also, this may be the scene it happens in.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com.

1. Mel says:

So it will be Tina and Sam who kiss on Glee?

2. Tina says:

Really Sara doesn’t know why Laurel is mad? I don’t even like Laurel and think she deserves better than that.

• janean137 says:

This is why I don’t like sara…or laurel…I don’t like either and Lord knows i’ve tried!

• Cala Lilly says:

I hate them both. Sara moreso. It’s so annoying and SO OBVIOUS Caity Lotz is a different actress. Could they NOT have just dyed her hair brown? UGH! I haaaaaaaaaaaate herrrrrrrr! And tbh I’d be fine if Laurel died, but she DEFINITELY deserves better than them STILL HOOKING UP.

• Gabe says:

Especially since it was that one time 6 years ago…oh wait. Oops.

• dude says:

Agreed. Also, I feel like Caity doesn’t get it. Laurel wasn’t mad because she was like “Oh, you’re not dead, well now I can be mad about you sleeping with my boyfriend.” She was mad because she realized that Sara hadn’t changed at all and was still pulling the same childish crap.

• JC says:

If people think Sara hasn’t changed at all, they are watching a completely different show than I am. For the record, I prefer the one I’m watching.

• Dominator of destruction says:

Actually Caity does get it what she is saying is that Laurel is more worried about something that happened 6 years ago is more important than the fact she is alive i mean wake up people seriously what is more important?

• This, exactly. Sara betrayed Laurel in a horrible way and Laurel absolutely SHOULD be furious with her, but for that fury to take precedent over any feelings of joy that her freaking sister is back from the dead after 6 years? I can’t imagine myself not showing even a sparkle of joy if I got my sister back after believing she was dead for years, no matter how much she’d hurt me. The realistic reaction from Laurel would’ve been mixed feelings. But for her to be consumed by rage and go ballistic on Sara without even giving her a chance to explain anything is just heartless. She doesn’t know what Sara has been through during these years, she just conveniently assumes Sara could’ve called them at any time to let them know she was alive but chose not to. And blaming her for every single bad thing that happened to the Lances during these years… OMG. I just can’t with how self-centered Laurel is.

• Idris says:

Sleeping with your sister’s boyfriend is “(comparitvely) small stuff”. Wow! I feel quite sorry for Laurel. I hate to say it, but the relationship between Sara and Oliver (if it should progress) feels kind of toxic.

• This is why she said “comparatively”. The death of a family member should outweigh pretty much everything, including what Sara did (which is heinous, no one’s denying that). For Laurel not to exhibit even a hint of joy that her sister is alive is troubling. So yes, I understand why Sara is hurt.

• Georgia D says:

PREACH!
      Seriously? She’s puzzled? About her sister not being over the past or the present fling? Which one? I’d say she has a lot of thing to pick from if she wants to be mad.
      This is not the way to go if the writers want people to back up a romance between Sara and Oliver.
      Either way from the recent spoilers I’m kinda getting an irresponsible/insensitive vibe from Sara’s character and considering that the character development should have made her be past that after five years in hell, I’m not really feeling this…!

• Ashley says:

I liked Sara well enough until the end of the last episode, but that hook up came out of nowhere….

• A says:

I think the writers mostly did it to postpone Olicity…

• Dominator of destruction says:

It certainly didn’t come out of nowhere somebody needs to pay more attention

• I don’t think it came out of nowhere, because it didn’t come as a result of Sara and Oliver wanting to be together (to me), but simply both of them being emotionally broken. They were seeking solace with each other. Not saying it’s great, but if it’s a one time thing and stays between them, it doesn’t effect Laurel in any way.

• JC says:

I don’t like Laurel, and I don’t think she deserves better than that. Did she deserve to have Oliver cheat on her with Sara six years ago? No, not at all. But she thought her sister was dead. Seriously. She couldn’t have waited just a bit before throwing her temper tantrum? Not even an “I’m glad you’re not dead” before we go straight to the glass throwing? I have no use for her whatsoever anymore, and I honestly have no idea why everyone has had such a meltdown about Oliver and Sara getting together at the end of the episode. They’re not cheating on anyone, and they’re probably the only ones right now who have a clue what the other’s been through. And quite frankly, if it puts the final nail in the Lauriver relationship, I’m all for it.

• dude says:

She most definitely deserves better than Sara.

• JC says:

Sara has been through hell, most recently in this very episode nearly dying to save her family. But does Laurel stop to find that out? She knows a bit of what Oliver’s been through – why would she assume Sara’s had it any easier? But no, for Laurel it’s all about me me me! Who cares that you almost died again? Who cares that I thought you were dead for six years? Who cares about my overjoyed parents? Not me! Let’s just talk about me and my feelings!

• why chnage your mind now says:

Kurts allowed to be jealous. If I remember blaine stans were happy about how possessive he was being.

• This pissed me the hell off, she doesn’t even give Sara a chance to explain anything. She’s just happy to assume that Sara spent the last 6 years on some tropical beach, partying, picking up hot guys and sipping drinks out of a coconut. If Sara admitted that she COULD have called them to let them know she was alive, thus saving them all of that misery, then yes, Laurel would be justified in going ballistic on her. But she doesn’t have a clue what Sara’s been through, for all she knows her sister has spent the last 6 years being tortured in some horrible prison or whatever. But because Laurel’s so freaking self-centered, it doesn’t matter what Sara might have been through, or how her parents are trying to have one well-deserved moment of happiness and catharsis with the daughter they tragically lost, or how HER SISTER IS ALIVE which would make most people *somewhat* happy regardless of how badly said sister hurt them.
            I don’t know why they’re writing Laurel as such an unlikable person.

• Hmm says:

I’m sorry, but do people really expect Laurel not to be upset with Sarah? Laurel does not have ANY of the facts, so as far as she knows, Sarah just never tried to come home. Meanwhile, Laurel’s life is falling to pieces, in part because she had never recovered from the pain of losing her sister and also because she was witness to the effects of her “death” on her parents. How would you feel? Apologies, but I don’t feel sorry for Sarah in the slightest. She’s been through hell, yes, but so has Oliver – who returned to his family. I don’t feel bad for her for “nearly dying to save her family.” You will never convince me her attempt to commit suicide was in her family’s best interest. Because killing yourself in front of the parents who ALREADY suffered the pain of losing you once seems like a selfless thing to do. She tried to kill herself because she didn’t want to go back with Nyssa. Sarah has always been and will always be the most selfish character on this show next to Moira. Besides, check out her reaction to Laurel’s: she ran right into Oliver’s arms, just like she did in the flash. She seems to enjoy lashing out at her sister and using Oliver to do so. Her childish behavior negates any potential “heroism” she might have had.

• JC says:

Yes, killing yourself so that you won’t be forced to kill more innocent people is oh so selfish. I’ve never heard of such a selfish thing – oh wait. I’m sorry but this whole group hate on for Sara just screams hysterical overreaction to me. Most people (less a few Laurel fans) loved her and thought she was wonderful right up until the moment she slept with Oliver, and then suddenly it’s Kill the Bitch!!! I have had it with all of it.
            And Laurel doesn’t know anything about what Sara’s been though BECAUSE SHE NEVER ASKED!! She just jumped to conclusions and made it all about her like she’s been doing ALL. SEASON. LONG! I know she’s been though a rough time, but so has everyone else, most of them worse than her, and the fact that she continues to act like she’s the only one who’s suffering does not endear her to me.

• Lena says:

It was crazy. In the last episode, Laurel was smiling while she talked about Sara, then when she realizes her sister is alive, she starts throwing things and screaming. She looked irrational and ridiculous. Also, some people are having a meltdown about the Oliver/Sara hook up because they are Olicity fans or they ship Oliver with someone else. I honestly don’t care. Laurel scenes get the fast forward button for me.

• JC says:

“Irrational and ridiculous”. Yes yes yes. And maybe that’s it. I can’t stand Laurel and I’m not an Olicity shipper, so Oliver and Sara being together offends me not at all.

• Claire says:

Aye yi yi. Really Sara? LOL I like her but … Muckety muck muck muck = Lance sister storyline. So when the Sister drama is filed away and then BURNED, we can depart Pine Valley and return to our Regularly Scheduled Programing of Deathstroke, Moira, Thea, Merlyn AND Felicity! At this rate they can rename “Birds of Prey” that will center around Laurel, Helena and Sara to “A Catfight in Oliver’s Henhouse”

• Rob Jensen says:

In both Sara and Laurel’s defense, Laurel doesn’t know that Sara is Black Canary. All that Laurel knows is that Sara is the reason that she was drugged. To Laurel, Sara is the same flighty, irresponsible, party girl Sara she was when she took off with Ollie on the yacht six years ago. In that context, it’s understandable that Laurel’s first reaction to seeing Sara alive would be to unload all her anger at her younger sister. Sure, Sara has some work to do to rebuild her relationship with Laurel, but she at least doesn’t have to do all that work with their parents, too. Larry has an inkling of what she’s doing and Dinah is just glad to have her back — although Dinah’s long search for Sara during season 1 *does* suggest in retrospect that she might know that (and perhaps even why) Sara got in deep with Ra’s Al Ghul and the League of Assassins.

Conversely, Sara not understanding why Laurel is mad at her might be a) Sara being in denial, or b) Sara playing the *cover* of being in denial. I’m leaning toward b) with a slice of a, so that it hits her emotionally like it was a) when intellectually, she knows better than to expect that Laurel would take her return even moderately well. Moreover, we don’t know yet how much, if anything, Sara is going to reveal to Larry, Laurel or Dinah about her six missing years — especially since she’s got Team Arrow to keep secret, too. I don’t think it’s going to take too much more information about Sara’s six missing years and Ollie’s five missing years for Larry to figure out that Ollie is Green Arrow. But nevertheless, it’s Sara’s responsibility to keep Team Arrow’s secret, so she’s got to keep her cover story going until/unless Larry, Laurel and/or Dinah figure it out for themselves.

(Longer shot: c) something might have gotten lost in translation during the interviews used for this news article, in which case, we’ll figure out what the context for Sara’s disbelief actually is when the episode airs. But I digress.)

• Allison says:

I really thought the weak part if Arrow was on the writers and their generic attempts at drama. However, Lotz’s quote confirms to me the actors on the show are just as simple minded. The “fling” set forth a series of events with long-reaching repercussions. Sara (Lotz) of all people should realize this.

I’m completely baffled by the writer’s choices and the actor’s apparent understanding of cheap drama. The hook up at the end of the episode and the apparent attempt at a relationship by Oliver and Sara in the coming episodes show it wasn’t just a “fling” years ago. Those 30 seconds at the end of the episode affirmed Oliver and Sara are the same people who boarded the Gambit. The scene didn’t make me sympathize with Laurel because she become a non-entity to me in season 1.

Arrow would be a better show if they left romance out of it. The writers clearly aren’t capable of writing believable romantic relationships the viewers can support.

• Maryann says:

Sara loved Oliver from way back. Laurel used dirty pool ( getting Sara grounded if I recall correctly) to keep Sara away from Oliver and get him for herself. Remember how devastated Sara was in the flashback when she found out that Oliver had become Laurel’s boyfriend? So I don’t blame Sara at all for sneaking on the boat five years ago, or hooking up with Oliver now.

• Hmm says:

I laughed pretty hard at CL referencing Sarah’s affair with Laurel as “small stuff”. It’s nothing insignificant if your boyfriend cheats with your ex. It’s worse than anything else to be betrayed by your own flesh and blood. God, I really hate Sarah. I’m ready for her arc to be complete so she can high-tail it out of Starling City.

3. TW2 says:

Tina? Ugh.

4. A says:

How in the world will they get an episode of Castle “literally set in 70s New York”? Castle would have been a kid and Beckett wouldn’t have been born yet. Unless they’re going to go like they did in “The Blue Butterfly” and have someone telling a story of other people that Castle imagines is him and Beckett.

• c-mo says:

That was what I thought.

• Cindy says:

Andrew Marlowe can pull it off! Did anyone see last nights episode? The ending was soooo cute and sweet! Loving this show more and more every week. Mike A., can you find out when, if ever, will Stana’s new hairdo will be introduced into the episodes?

• bobster says:

Beckett not even born, come on Stana looks great, but her and her character are over 35.

As for how will they do it, they already had an episode take place in the 1940’s.

• Just one thing says:

No. Please. Just no.

• Mimee says:

That’s what came to mind for me too, another Blue Butterfly. I’m really hoping it’s not what it sounds like. I liked Blue Butterfly but to see something similar to it again is….well…not sure how I feel about it. UNLESS it involved the cast do some singing, but NOT ala Grey’s musical episode (that was a train wreck).

• Whimsical says:

Because people use “literally” incorrectly. Please, people, it’s not that difficult to use a different word. As with people who rely on “like” “literally” is lazy, terrible writing/use of language.

5. KC says:

Are you implying that she kisses Blaine? Because if that’s true, then I think the fandom needs to have a chat with the writers. I’m okay with Klaine drama, but not when it’s Blaine kissing anyone other than Kurt WHILE ENGAGED.

• Angela says:

If THAT happens, I am going to climb into my trusty bunker and just ride out the freakouts from the fans.

• Joey says:

I wouldn’t necessarily say it was any worse than Blaine having sex with someone else while dating Kurt, or attempting to sexually assault Kurt while they were dating.

• hemk says:

Kurt was the cold abusive one though. Forgetting the whole chandler deal? And trying to controlling his significant others life. To transfer for him until he gave in and then regretting it when he didn’t get a part in the school musical. Being catty and jealous of Sebastian? Expecting people to fly to new york to see him perform and being angry about the fact that blaine had detention? Having a huge say in which colleges blaine applies to.

• Joey says:

So you’re saying that Kurt deserved to get sexually assaulted and later cheated on? Victim blaming at its finest.

• pessim says:

You’re calling a few nuzzles and open propositions abuse? Fits. You are blind to the emotional manipulation kurt has been working all along.

• Joey says:

@pessim: Am I calling a few nuzzles and open propositions abuse? Well, when they come at first, it seems cute and innocent, but then Kurt says no. The nuzzles keep coming. No. The nuzzles keep coming. NO. The nuzzles keep coming. *pushes against Blaine* The nuzzles keep coming. *needs to physically shove Blaine away*

…Hm, yeah, I’d call that abuse. The fact that you don’t consider that abuse speaks wonders about your future romantic prospects.

• kurtate says:

What kurt did was far more abusive than nuzzling. Kurt literally made blaine feel like his thoughts and feelings didn’t matter.

• Joey says:

@kurtate: Man it must be fun to live in your head where facts don’t matter.

• lolkurt says:

Kurt is abusive. Sorry you can’t see it.

• Joey says:

@lolkurt: When did I ever say that Kurt was a completely innocent angel? I don’t believe you’ll find that here. What I can’t stand is when people proceed to blame a victim for being sexually assaulted.

• lolkurt says:

I’m contesting your definition of that tbh.

• Joey says:

@lolkurt: You can’t really contest it though. I originally brought up that Blaine had both sexually assaulted and cheated on Kurt over the course of their relationship. The response I got said, “Blaine did that because Kurt did [insert examples here].” None of those examples, of course, would mean it’s okay to either sexually assault or cheat on your significant other. It’s essentially the same thing as a person saying to a woman who was raped: “Well you were wearing revealing clothing.” Hence, it’s victim blaming.

• why chnage your mind now says:

Kurt was possessive even before he started dating blaine

• yentl says:

Kurt is the worst sometimes. He shouldn’t have a boyfriend.

• Lisa says:

I know this is in Blaine support but by all means I agree please make Kurt single and take plaine far away since he is the only bf allowed to have.

• kurtate says:

Kurt calling blaine a puppetmaster when he was under high stress from wedding planning and making his stress even worse.

• lolkurt says:

Kurt not handing over the tape Santana went out of her way to get. Despite blaine being hospitalised.

• popcorngirl says:

OMG! The Maturity level on this site! Who said anything about wedding planning? And Kurt gets blacklisted by you for one comment in his entire life. Santana went to get that tape on her own accord for fun for herself. I’m pretty sure she was never asked. There is this thing called trust in a relationship where Blaine trusts Kurt to do what’s best for him. Blee stans are the most annoying people on the planet!

• Sara says:

Didn’t she have a big crush on Blaine last year or something? I think that counts him out as someone who she hasn’t been romantically linked to (even if it was just in her head, it is still a romantic link). It seems pretty clear that it is Sam.

• Linda says:

Tina and Sam kiss.

6. janean137 says:

Man I am already over Sara/Oliver on Arrow! It’s gonna suck so bad when laurel finds out…it’s going to suck so bad when felicity finds out!!!

• Lena says:

Oliver is single. Period. He doesn’t owe them anything.

• Ella says:

He doesn’t owe Felicity anything, I agree. Laurel on the other, he owes a lot, given he was in a relationship with her when he cheated on her with her sister and now he’s back to shenanigans with said sister. Laurel should slap them both.

• JC says:

Oliver and Laurel haven’t been in a relationship for months. He does not owe her an accounting of who he is currently sleeping with, whether that be Sara or Isabel or anyone else. Neither does Sara. Laurel isn’t going to like it, granted, but they are not doing anything wrong. They’ve both been through similar hells, they’ve been through experiences that Laurel can’t even imagine. Laurel isn’t going to take it well, certainly, in her current self-centered mindset, but their relationship now has not the slightest thing to do with her, and everything to do with the fact that they are the only two people in Starling City who may be able to understand each other right now.

• Allison says:

I’m more annoyed by Sara sleeping with Oliver than him sleeping with her. Personally I think both of them should have had issues getting it on because if the ramifications if their “fling.” However they aren’t cheating. But Sara went from seeing her sister who has strong feelings about them sleeping together which outweighed happiness at Sara still being alive to doing it all over again.

I don’t like Laurel and nothing since season 1 has given me reason to. I like Sara and like her as BC. However I dislike the direction the writers are going with making Oliver and Sara a couple. It negates five years of growth. I don’t care if you save everyone in the city at night. At the core you still haven’t learned a valuable lesson. Your actions matter and your decisions can hurt people.

• In my opinion, it only matters if things between Sara and Oliver turn serious. As long as it’s a one night stand for the sake of solace and nothing more, it’s between the two of them. There’s no reason for Laurel to find out and feel hurt.

7. Mary says:

They changed the color of the slippers in the Wizard of Oz to take advantage of the fact that they were filming in color.

8. wrstlgirl says:

I really hope this royal stuff wraps up this season on Grimm. It’s sooooo boring. The rest of the show is awesome :-)

• tp says:

That’s how I feel about the Adalind character. I wish they would have let her stay gone.

• wrstlgirl says:

Fingers crossed she dies giving birth, hate the character. hate the storyline, the show doesn’t need any of it. Sadly though I have a feeling there might be a twist coming with the whole baby daddy issue.

• Abby says:

I agree! I love the Renard character and thought this storyline would be interesting to explore but it’s been a total snooze so far.

• JC says:

I agree with that. I thought it would be interesting at first, but now it’s just dragging everything down.

• wrstlgirl says:

Yes, absolutely. I think there are much more interesting stories to tell with Capt. Renard than this stupid baby thing. It started out to great and then bleh. Who cares about that stupid baby, lol.

• Jessica says:

Actually the royal storyline is the most interesting one and it’s the main line Can’t wait for the royal-hexen baby!The writers should focus on this!Nick/Juliette and Monroe/Rosalie is getting boring and annoying.Their so called sweet love seems false and just make me sick!

• Mel says:

Jessica I so agree with you hon’! Excited to see what the baby brings. That and Stefania promised Adalind her powers. Maybe Adalind will try and sacrifice herself in order to cancel the deal once the baby comes. Lots of possibilities. And we have yet to see Stefania’s complete range of powers as I don’t think she is Wesen, but Wesen-attuned. She may be working with the “King”.

• Mary says:

Agreed. I thought the royal stuff had potential but now it’s getting boring. I love everything with Renard, however. He can do no wrong. ;)

9. TJM says:

LMAO…Sam kisses Tina. Sam is such a man whore! I pray they keep his trouty mouth away from Rachel!

• Gleemark says:

I like Samtina, I would like to see Tina and Sam together, maybe Tina is the real and last love of Sam. I would prefer million times Samtina than Samchel… Samchel should never happen!

10. S says:

What was the Calzona scene that Ausiello is referring to? Is it the moving into a house? I can’t distinctly remember.

• emma says:

The only thing I could find from the January AA posts about Cali or Arizona was this: “Also, something happens in Episode 15 that required Jessica Capshaw to have a stunt double.” It doesn’t help at all to work out what he’s talking about this week so I guess we will just have to wait and see!

• Cassie says:

He teased about a new permanent set for a long term couple. It’s their house as there was a bts pic of Jessica and Sara filming in front of a house for sale floating around back in December.

11. Dean says:

Thanks for the Neal spoiler!!! I love him! Snow doesn’t want to find Emma? Really?

• Joey says:

I too loved that a question about Neal got answered. In regards to Snow, though, it’s not that Snow doesn’t want Emma with her/them, it’s just that she knows that Emma is happy with Henry in New York, and she doesn’t want to get in the way of that. It’s the whole selfless mother idea. :P

• Lily says:

I actually think Neal is being selfish, by wanting to reunite with Emma. Regina gave her the life she always wanted…. to be happy, and have Henry.

• MC says:

Why is it selfish for Neal to want to be with his son and the woman he loves?

• Joey says:

As evidenced by her confession in the cave where Peter Pan was keeping Neal, she still wants (or wanted, since her memories are kind of poofy right now) to be with Neal, but she was terrified of seeing him because she’s scared of how strongly she loves him and how much it hurt when he left the first time. I mean geez writers let them have their happy ending already. XD

• hope says:

Am I really the only one rooting for Hook?

• Gertrude MacBeth says:

Nope.
        and, I seem to recall Neal not treating Emma well, even when he brought Tamara to Storybrook. He’d have a few years of ‘splainin’ to do.

Where as Hook is just who he is, and seems to be trying to be a better guy. Emma is not anywhere near 100% virtuous, so they have that in common. Hook all the way.

(of course I might be a bit biased, because Neal will always be on Terriers for me. I think Hank took him to Mexico)

• brina says:

Hook fan here too! I never would have thought I would like eyeliner on a dude so much. Neal is boring and bland vanilla! Hoping he is the one that gets the axe at the end of the season.

• Jeff says:

Plus the guy playing Neal is unattractive – since just about everybody else in the cast is beautiful/handsome, I don’t get why for one of the main love interest characters they hired such a toad.

• brina says:

Bahahaha! Or if they aren’t beautiful eg: Rumple….they are a super interesting character. It could be the way his character is wrote or the acting. Either way he is a dud for me all around! For sheer entertainment reasons my lady parts want to see a shirtless Hook in an implied love making scene. Not sloppy beer gut Neal ick!

12. Why is Artie not a part of the senior storyline? says:

You know some people ship Samtina and wouldn’t find it gross at all. Would be 10 times better than Bram or Blaintina were.

13. Jess says:

So Tina will make out with Sam. Gottcha. Then he’ll move onto Rachel. Having officially been with every woman on this show. Ew.

14. Laurel says:

I hope Snow and Charming finally find out what Neal did to Emma because no way would Snow be so supportive of him if she did know!

• Cally says:

You mean listen to Pinocchio to give her a chance to break the curse and save them? Yeah, they should hate him forever.

• Joey says:

….How many times has it been mentioned that Neal didn’t know that Emma was going to get arrested, and that it was all August’s idea? XD

• Cally says:

Not enough times apparently

• Lily says:

It is actually irrelevant, at this point.
            In Emma’s mind (especially, now that she has fake memories), Neal sent her to prison. His plan is going to blow up in his face. There is no way, she would ever want to see him again.

• Joey says:

It’s actually not irrelevant, because they can reunite and have things be tense at first, only to reveal in flashbacks that he wasn’t the one who actually called the police and had her sent to jail.

• sara says:

BUt he still had sex with her while she was underage.

• Marie says:

Adam Horowitz already talked about that in a twitter response. He said that was not true.

• Tom says:

And seeing as how Neal is technically like 1000 years old, age really doesn’t matter. It’s not like she was 14. She was on the cusp of being 18 and the legal age of consent in Florida is probably 16 or 17. Either way, it’s a fantasy show. Not worth freaking out over.

• sara says:

@tom, no, she was pretty much 16 based on the shows’s canon.
            @marie Adam is doing damage control. Math is indisputable.

• Rev says:

He knew she was going to get arrested! When he met August again he asked how many months she got and said that should be me… and August says we talked about this… how obvious is this!!! He let her go prison thats how it looks and thats why it hurts Emma. Neal knew! And gthen again he knew about the curse still didnt go after her!!!

• Joey says:

….I guess Cally was right. It doesn’t matter how many times it was stated outright that Neal didn’t know Emma was going to prison. People believe what they want even when a fact is smacking them right in the face with a big wet trout.

• sara says:

Being hundreds of years old and having sex with Emma while she was underage then abandoning her rather than telling her the truth and supporting her.

• Joey says:

Neal’s age when he was with Emma is actually ~24. And age of consent varies by location, so it really depends on where they were. Emma was 17/18 at the time (Henry was 10 on Emma’s 28th birthday), so if she was 18, then there’s nothing wrong with it at all, and if she was 17…well, if they were in Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, then it would be illegal.

In terms of “abandoning her”, he was doing what he thought was best for her at the time, reuniting her with her family. I think most of us would agree that it was the wrong decision for him to make, but he didn’t know what the outcome would be when he made the decision.

• xx says:

If Henry was 10 on Emma’s 28th birthday, that means he was born *before* she turned 18. so this creepy creature was at least mid-20s when he impregnated a 17-year-old girl, assuming that happened at 17 and not 16 (with the 9-months-later birth of Henry coming when she was 17). That is creepy and stupid if not purely illegal.

• Joey says:

@xx: Well, guess what. Even if you do think it was creepy, I just pointed out that in the minority of states that they could have been in, it’s not illegal.

Majority, I meant. :P

• sara says:

Um, what? We know they were in Oregon and Arizona. And she wasn’t even close to 18. She was at BEST 17, though the show’s timeline suggests that she was 16.
            In terms of abandoning her, what did he think was going to happen if he just left her and never looked for her for over a decade?

• Rev says:

Do ppl forget Neal’s main reason was his dad, i mean i am sure Bae’s storylines is about his father, so his big reason no going back and letting go was coz he didnt want to be part of that world with Emma and where his dad was. Hence he ran. He let his fear overcome love and thats not right esp when love is about facing your fears!!

• Joey says:

Actually that wasn’t Neal’s reasoning. It was stated outright on the show. If you want to make up reasons for why he left, go ahead, but don’t spout them off like they’re facts.

• Rev says:

Pretty sure it was ,, he never wanted to see his dad or come back there – i mean is there another reason for it (i dont tell me he was in fear of Emma). He even tells August, that once the curse is broken his dad can look for him… why else would he run lol

• Joey says:

No, actually, what happened on the show was that August told him he could go to Storybrooke and find Emma, and Neal’s response was that she didn’t want to see him. I mean, he knew that in her mind, he was the one who sent her to jail, even though he knows it isn’t true, he also knows that’s what she thinks. He knows how upset she was with him at that moment, and he doesn’t want to drudge up those awful memories for her.

• Anne says:

Snow is a very forgiving person and she herself has said that people deserve second chances (episode Selfless, Brave and True, season 2) She will also be spending time with Neal and I am sure she sees how much he loves his son and Emma.

15. Dani says:

i just wanna see more of sara after nyssa found her and how he became part of the league of assassins. don’t really care about laurel or sara/oliver as a couple, but i really love sara/canary in general and i’m very excited for the birds of prey episode.

Also, i understand why laurel reacted the way she did about sara, she’d been holding all of that anger in for so long and she never thought she’d see sara again so it was probably eating her up. her first instinct when she thought she saw sara (when she passed out) was to be happy about it, so she does love her sister still. she’ll get over it, just like she got over her anger towards oliver. if not, that’d be another dumb thing laurel does, which we are no strangers to by now.

• Gabe says:

I agree love Sara as Canary and loved Sara/Nyssa, all the lance drama I frankly ff through, I find it brings all the action to a screeching halt whenever those scenes are on…

• I, too, want flashbacks of Sara being inducted into the League. It would flesh out not only her backstory, but the League itself, which is important since it and R’as are (apparently) being set up as the Big Bad. Plus, Nyssa is really cool, so seeing how she and Sara became romantically involved would be interesting.

16. Ksenija says:

I think I’m the only one who doesn’t want Castle music episode. I’d like to hear them singing a bit but not singing through the entire episode. It’s Castle! Not Glee!

• Just one thing says:

That’s a Simon Cowell-esque “No” on a musical ep from me, too.

• DarkDefender says:

Where is your sense of fun? Castle goes off the grid every now and then (Blue Butterfly, The Final Frontier, Time Will Tell).. And the musical Buffy episode was one of the best.. Even the musical Grey’s wasn’t that bad.. Not to mention the “suits” song on HIMYM..

:D

• Rich Abey says:

Well we still aren’t sure it’s gonna be a musical episode just cause it’s set in the 70’s. Besides recall Andrew Marlowe commenting during the Paley Fest event late last year that they really don’t have the time to make a musical episode..which was in response to requests from Castle fans to make one! So it seems most fans actually would love a musical.

• Luli says:

Were did yoy read thT they are having a musical episode?? It just said they are having an episode set in the 70’s, not that they are singing in it….

• missteff says:

I think that that would be fun, where is everyone scene of some fun? what would be bad to have something different then the norm…..that’s what I like about the show, it’s different and if you don’t want to watch that esp don’t. for me I can’t wait, I like the ones that are say “far out there”
      and by the way it didn’t say anything about singing….it only said the “70s” I think it should be a very different side of the characters……

17. THANKS for the Neal spoiler!! We were dying to know something

18. amy says:

I don’t understand, do you think the writers wrote her like that so we can like laurel more? Because honestly when it come to this lance drama, I’m on laurel side, she should punch sara and oliver

It’s frustrating because I prefer sara as black canary, I think she’s amazing!

19. Sandie says:

*my post may contain Grey’s Anatomy SPOILERS* (don’t read if you don’t want to know)* – On the Grey’s Anatomy “Derek’s teenage love child” scenario (this comes from the GA sides for 10×13) Derek was “supposedly” sixteen when this happened and has been sending money (now 3,500 a month) to this person all this time. Could be anything, but sounds like secret kid which could turn out to be false by seasons end in order to create needless drama, or be a VERY predictable opening for yet another love triangle when his presumed hidden child’s mother comes into town. Hey, it’s Shondaland..we all know all she can create is cheating and love triangles for her couples drama..it’s all she and the writers have. I’m thinking the mother coming into town spells end of Derek’s new career since that is way more drama that the people who are checking deeply into his personal life for his new job for the President will want going on, but again it’s Shonda, so she’ll probably skip right past what starts this drama rolling anyway just to bring on the triangle SL *yawn* Sad. I kept thinking that maybe the writers could be creative in keeping a couple together on the show, but “it looks like” they’ve gone back into their old bag of tricks “if” this happens. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised at the lack of surprises when it comes to Grey’s Anatomy anymore.

20. Lisa says:

A collective sigh of relief can be heard from afar because NOT SAMCHEL.

21. Lisa says:

While of course again poor Tina because it’s most likely someone from Blam.

22. sheindie says:

True Blood used to be sexy, fun and man, was it ever a ‘must watch’ ….

23. Sid says:

Neal is all words and no action! This guy couldnt even get to Manhattan to SB being in the same world, and now wants to cross realms. He never ever chose Emma or went to find her, he doesnt fit the role of finding her

• Joey says:

I guess you conveniently forgot how he crossed from the Enchanted Forest to Neverland. It is a bit sad when those pesky facts get in the way of your headcanon, isn’t it?

• Rachel says:

He never went to find her in Storybrooke because he figured she wouldn’t want to see him. Plus that would involve running into his dad, and Neal wasn’t up for that at all. Neal has totally gone to find Emma before… Remember Neverland?

• Lily says:

The problem is that, despite the new memories, Emma still remembers Neal sending her to prison. He is an idiot for thinking, she would want to see him again.

• Rachel says:

And the only way to get Emma to remember is for Neal to find her and explain everything. They worked through it before (or were beginning to) so they can do it again.

• Rev says:

Which he never found her did he, they had to go and save him lol. He also knew Henry was taken why else would they go Neverland

• Joey says:

You just pointed out a positive about Neal. He knew his family (i.e. Emma and Henry) were in danger in Neverland, and braved crossing into a different universe using a very dangerous mode of transportation to reach them. You actually just made the case for Neal being a great guy.

• Louise says:

Your bias is showing.

24. Dragonfly says:

can we have Emma with Hook instead of Neal, please? Neal is boring and not doing anything other then piss people. So cheering for my Capitan

• Joey says:

Oh, so of course a question of Neal gets asked, and the only thing you can say is, “Get rid of him and give me Hook?” How childish.

• Louise says:

Seriously how hard can it possibly for you guys to eep your shipper bias out of this for once? This isn’t about Hook. It’s a question about Neal. His fans have waited for spoilers about their favorite character for a long time since he’s not one that’s featured in every single article and interview. So how about you show a little respect to your fellow OUAT fans and don’t turn this some shipper mess ship war in the comments again? I’m not even a fan, but I’m so tired of this childish shipper attitude.

• jk1 says:

Neal is boring and a plot device, but really shouldnt mention Hook here since he wasnt in the article, go to another article – there were many today with Emma and Hook

• Joey says:

The funny thing is that Hook is even more of a plot device than Neal is.

• Rachel says:

Neal is related to several characters… He has a genuine place on the show. He means something to people. He’s way more than just a “plot device.”

• Joey says:

I do find it funny when people say Neal is a plot device anyways because I mean just look at Hook. He was put on the show solely as an antagonist to Rumpelstiltskin. However, this season, they completely gloss over this and basically say their history doesn’t matter anymore since Hook has now magically developed romantic feelings for Emma. So essentially his only role on the show is to follow her around like a lovestruck puppy wearing too much eyeliner.

• franz says:

His history with Rumple has a lot to do with love turned revenge and forgetting it has a lot to do with how Emma came to his life and came to make him believe he could love again. His entire story line revolves around love, not as “antagonist to Rumple” You’d realize that if you actually took a moment to stop hating on the guy because he’s in the way of your ship

• Joey says:

You said it’s all about how Emma made him feel. Funny how that didn’t happen over any sort of time though. It happened immediately. No lead up to it. It just happened. It’s called fan pandering. Learn the term. The writers did it to you, after all.

• sara says:

I’d rather have Emma with neither.

25. Khorrie says:

So, OUAT is “sticking to the book” for Oz stuff, or just the slippers? Because in no way does Zelena (ugh on that) look like the original WWotW.

26. wrstlgirl says:

Nathan Parsons on True Blood……YES PLEASE :-) :-)

27. Kirsten says:

Re: True Blood, James’ band had a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it performance during the Adopt a Vamp mixer at Merlotte’s/Bellefleur’s in last season’s finale. I am not proud that I know this.

• Francine says:

Ha ha, I distinctly remember that too. It was kind of a quick shot but it stuck with me for some reason.

• s&eatotl says:

I’m REALLY looking forward to Alexander Skarsgard’s feature film career and his other projects. The Giver, Hidden, The Diary of a Teenage Girl, Tarzan, The Vanguard, the Calvin Klein Encounter Fresh campaign, the Walking with the Wounded documentary…

28. Meg says:

I like Sara. I like Sara as the Black Canary. Not completely on-board with the Oliver/Sara relationship yet. But if written right, I won’t hate it. I do want to see Felicity and Sara become friends. I don’t want this Oliver/Sara thing to make Felicity sour towards them both. I think they need to be friends. As for Laurel I like that they made her an irrational crazy person. I say make her someone we are suppose to not like instead of someone we are suppose to like but don’t!

29. Autumn says:

Once Upon a Time writers kill me with their ‘research’ since they never really do any. It’s hilarious to me that for legal reasons they can’t use the film like they can with everything else…(Is it so hard to use a book for material rather than all the Disney cartoons, etc. and come up with their own interpretation?). No, but seriously, in the book, the Wicked Witch is NOT green and only has one eye. Her appearance seems to be based on the movie…I’ve also seen promo images of her with a broom rather than an umbrella. LOL. I wonder if the silver shoes are the only part connected to the book? OR, if the real truth is that this witch is based on the prequel of the 1939 film starring James Franco? That one IS owned by Disney after all. I hope one day we can have a show about fairy tales from folk to literary, where the actual sources are used. That would be awesome.

30. oooo says:

The whole Sara/Laurel/Oliver storyline is messy. I hate the Oliver/Sara hook up – definitely won’t root for them and I’m actually feeling bad for Laurel here. She deserves better than these two.

31. Ella says:

Sara is, quite frankly, stupid, if she doesn’t understand why Laurel is mad. On top of that, she’s back to her shenanigans with Oliver. I don’t mind the character all that much if you take out the cheating equation but you can’t and so I completely sympathize with Laurel. Moreover, Oliver needs to be slapped as well. Same crap, different day.

• If Oliver and Sara embark on an actual relationship then yes, I think that’s grossly insensitive and inconsiderate towards Laurel’s feelings. But so far, all we’ve seen is the two of them having comfort sex under emotional duress. I’m not saying it was a great thing to do, but if it stays between them (there’s no reason for Laurel to know) and doesn’t go further than that, it doesn’t really effect or hurt anyone.
      I think Sara perfectly understands why Laurel is angry – she didn’t try to defend herself when Laurel went ballistic – she just feels hurt that Laurel cares more about the cheating than getting her sister back after believing she was dead for years. I’m biased here because of my personal feelings about the two characters, but I felt the same way. Of course Laurel’s anger was bound to come out, after years of resenting Sara for her actions but not being able to express it since Sara was “dead” – but for it to be her FIRST reaction to Sara being alive rubs me the wrong way. As horribly as Sara betrayed her, I’d expect mixed feelings, not pure fury. She didn’t even show a hint of joy that her sister is alive.

• Marc says:

YES times a million!!! Laurel basically lived up to my worst expectations by putting her anger and need to vent ahead of the fact that her sister is ALIVE!!! It’s the fact that her going ballistic, throwing a freakin glass at Sara’s head was her first reaction that completely turned me off that scene. I hardly think that anybody agrees with Sara and Oliver for cheating and I’m sure that Caity Lotz isn’t implying that Laurel needs to get over it, it’s just that Laurel doesn’t seem to care about Sara being alive at all, it’s only providing her with the chance to lash out for cheating with Oliver.

• Yeah, and it’s one thing for Laurel to lash out at Sara for what she actually did – sleeping with Oliver – but the declaration that every bad thing that’s happened to the family since is Sara’s fault? WTF? Frankly, it just seems to me that Laurel has a pattern of blaming other people for her own problems or screw-ups. Remember her going after the Arrow because Tommy’s death was supposedly his fault? That was because Laurel herself felt guilty. This latest tempter tantrum doesn’t seem so different to me: Laurel dealt with her issues by drinking and using drugs, thus losing her job and facing possible disbarment from practicing law – and yet she blames *Sara* for these consequences! Good grief, woman, look in the mirror already and take responsibility for your OWN part in messing up your life.

32. A says:

Long live Sara on Arrow!

33. I Love Arrow, So Let’s Get On With The Green Guy Protecting The City, And Not So Much About Laurel And Sara/Oliver

34. azu says:

I’m sorry I do not in any way sympathize with laurel! She’s acting like a little miss entitled b***h!!! Have you forgotten that she was the one that ran after Oliver and put Sara in trouble and went ahead to date Oliver despite knowing that her Sara was interested in Oliver? She’s so stupid!! Oliver and Sara may be hooking up but are they cheating on anyone? Definitely not!! They’ve both been through horrific experiences so they’ll definitely understand eachother’s lives and pain better!! So laurel can go kill herself for all I care!! The only thing wrong with arrow is laurel. Can they kill her off. Pretty please?!!

35. tp says:

The thing with Laurel being upset is that it isn’t all about Oliver. Sara’s initial selfishness caused major problems in their family. From Laurel’s point of view Sara has been alive all this time while their family was being ripped apart by Sara’s absence. Then Sara shows up and Laurel is poisoned because of her. Laurel has had all this pinned up anger for her sister and it would’ve come out eventually. With Laurel being an addict now it came out in the wrong way. Laurel gets on my nerves too but to be fair she isn’t wrong in this instance.

• Laurel has every right to let out her anger at what Sara did – it was a heinous betrayal, and I realize she could never deal with that anger properly because she thought Sara was dead, so now it’s finally coming out. But there are several reasons why I just wanted to strangle Laurel during this scene:
      1. Yes, she doesn’t know that Sara had a reason not to call and let them know she was alive, but that’s because she didn’t ask. She immediately went ballistic on her. I think she should’ve given her a chance to explain before judging. If Sara admitted that she just decided to run away and go live it up somewhere, then yes, I’d high-five Laurel for ripping her a new one, kicking her out of the house and throwing a glass (or five) at her. But for all she knows, Sara has been tortured day and night for the past 6 years. It’s just unfair for her to automatically assume Sara could’ve prevented all of their misery, but chose not to. That’s the problem with Laurel, she’s extremely self-centered. She can only see her own pain (which is horrible, I’m not denying it) and doesn’t think about what others may have gone through.
      2. It’s hard to understand how your sister being alive doesn’t outweigh a betrayal – however awful – she delivered you 6 years ago. Maybe I’m projecting because I’m personally close to my sisters, and can’t imagine not being happy to find out they’re alive after years of missing them, no matter how much they’d hurt me. But Laurel has told Oliver she thinks about Sara every day, “hallucinating” Sara made her happy – whatever sibling rivalry there was there, they still loved each other. So I just can’t grasp Laurel’s perfectly justified fury not being mixed with some happiness over Sara being alive.
      3. Laurel didn’t just blame Sara for the thing she’s actually responsible for, getting on that boat and sleeping with Laurel’s BF, but for every single thing that’s gone wrong in the Lances’ lives since. And that’s simply unfair. Maybe I can understand blaming Sara for the direct results of the shipwreck – the grief and pain, Quentin and Dinah separating, Quentin drinking – even though she had no idea she would “die” when she got on the boat, obviously. But Laurel’s misery this season has NOTHING to do with Sara. Tommy died because of the Undertaking. Laurel feels guilty over Tommy dying because she stayed at CNRI during the earthquake which she clearly shouldn’t have, and he chose to risk his own life to save her. The near-death experiences Laurel’s had recently (2×01, 2×03) obviously have nothing to do with Sara, nor does Laurel dealing with her problems via substance abuse, and thus getting fired and facing possible disbarment. Laurel blaming everything on Sara reeks of making her a scapegoat in the same way Laurel made the Arrow a scapegoat for Tommy’s death.

• tp says:

While what you’re saying makes complete sense as far as Laurel asking but c’mon, it was an intensely emotional moment. Everything bubbled up at one time. The parents have a different perspective than the betrayed sister. I’m sure Laurel will calm down and talk to her sister. It’s like when your kid runs out in the street without looking and almost gets hit. First you yell then you hug them so tight their eyeballs almost pop out

• JC says:

Actually…not to quibble about a hypothetical example, but most parents I know would hug, and then yell.

• tp says:

Well most parents I’ve seen and from my experience it’s yell WHAT WERE THINKING?!! Then hug. Everyone’s experience is different.

36. jay says:

hmm no i dont think it’s a love child…more like someone from derek’s past who he sends money too (maybe someone involved in his dad’s death? an accident that led him to become a surgeon?) but secret child doesnt really fit to me. i think it’s just hype and nothing more

• ari says:

Derek’s father was killed during a robbery because he wouldn’t give up the watch that his wife bought him. I’m not quite sure why that money that Derek is paying someone would be to the man who killed his father in front of him AND Amelia, who has since become a major druggie and lost a child/fiance to drugs and alcohol. But a secret love child is a big no, I agree on that.

37. Ana says:

I’m very curious to see how the whole Neal/Emma/Hook “non-triangle” will get resolved, but honestly, the way Adam and Eddy have been telling this particular story the only thing that makes sense to me is Hook and Emma being each other’s true love. And I love said story so much!
    Hook and Emma are such complex, partly dark, emotionally intense characters who’ve been through so much pain – it’s like their path in life has been preparing them to “understand each other” all along. For me, Hook and Emma’s story to true love is one of the best on TV for a while now – rooting for them with all my heart!

38. Sara says:

Thank you for the Neal spoiler! Good to finally hear something about him.

39. franz says:

“The good news is that Neal is resolved to reunite with Emma, some way, somehow.” – NOT GOOD NEWS AT ALL. Emma doesn’t want Neal anymore! I hate it when they keep trying to make this happen. It was over 11 years ago

40. Wow, I sent the Arrow question (not using my real name on Twitter) YESTERDAY – I can’t believe you answered it already! I salute you, Mr. Ausiello. Of course, it also means I may start bombarding you with scoop requests… ;)

41. Rich Abey says:

If Castle’s 70’s themed episode is anything like “The Blue Butterfly”, I’m all in! Talking about Castle ‘Travolting’, the fandom would literally melt their hearts if Rick & Kate take to a Saturday Night Fever styled dance routine!
    #FingersCrossed

• Mary says:

Me too! I loved “The Blue Butterfly” – maybe because I´m old enough to enjoy the movies from back then:)

• missteff says:

I know that I would……I loved the blue butterfly-I guess cause I had an aunt that was a music teacher and had to listen to everything she loved. it will be a fun watch if nothing else, to see how the character where like then……I like how this show tries new things-sometimes against say the fans want and still pull it off. that’s why I love this show more then most anything on tv now.

42. Genise says:

No one has ask any questions about The Exes but I would like to say I am so tired of how aggressive the lady for Kind of Queens is if it was a man they would stop the heavy handed and hitting she is doing. I do not like it at all. She is plain mean – no one hits all the time. It needs to stop now and sorry I just cannot think of her name right now, I know it but it will not come to mind. Please change the way they are writing this because she can be a good addition or lose her totally.

43. Whitney says:

I love Neal SO much! And I want Rumpel back SO bad! Gotta reunite Rumpel and Belle, and Papa and Baelfire!

As for Arrow, I was completely in Sara’s corner until Oliver and Sara proved what selfish people they are. Seriously. Arrow writers they had, they had me, they lost me in the last 15 seconds of the episode. But hopefully this equals the end of the trainwreck that was the suppoesed great love story of Oliver and Laurel. Heir to Demon basically proved everything the fans already knew. Oliver and Laurel were a terrible couple.

Now please move Laurel (Katie Cassidy) from the dead weight no chemistry situation she is with Oliver (Stephen Amell) and let her develop as her own character. Hoping for more of trying to work again with Joanna.

WAIT HOLD UP… the writers did something positive, they made me sympathize with Laurel. Usually i can’t really comment on her character.

P.S Please if Felicity is jealous let it be inward. She is made of awesome, sucks she doesn’t see that but that little insight into her backstory completely helps me understand why. She’s beyond my favorite (Dig and Oliver close seconds)

44. thatgirlp says:

I LOVE Callie and Arizona! I hope they are not splitting up and are going to really work on thier marrige COMMUICATING with one another please ladies…geez! With the lil Ausiello clue…I hope they are buying a house!

45. Behr says:

Castle – What happened to Iron Gates?

46. Amy says:

I must have missed these ouat related scoops with the spoiler-palooza that occurred yesterday…Thanks for the tidbits..and the GA, Wonderland and Nashville (it’s like a bad habit I can’t break) stuff too. ;0)

47. Alisa Neely says:

NCIS HAD “BETTER” DO MORE THEN JUST A “IN MEMORY ” FOR RALPH…..WE’VE SEEN MORE OF HIM, THEN WE DID DUCKY’S MOTHER……DO RIGHT BY THE ACTOR AND CHARACTER, NCIS.

• Kathie Menker says:

My thoughts exactly! They have to have a whole episode on each show about his life and importance to the characters. He was more than a recurring character, he was a pivotal influence on both Gibbs and Booth. They can’t just pretend he never exitsted.
      Remember on Walker, Texas Ranger when the actor who played CD (I think that was his name), the former ranger who owned the bar died? They had a very nice episode in tribute to him.
      On a similar note, I’m wondering how Rizzoli and Isles will handle the death of the actor who played Frost. He committed suicide at age 27 right after finishing taping last season. They had a memory line for him, which is why I looked on the internet to see what happened. So tragic. We’ll find out Tuesday. It was weird seeing him in the last couple of episodes, knowing he had died.

48. christine says:

True Blood is unwatchable. It is awful. After season one its become increasingly poor. They had great source material that they could have tweaked but chose to go in totally different directions into poorly written, convoluted unconnected stories with a bloated cast. Awful.

49. Maryann says:

On Arrow, I don’t understand all the hating on Sara for hooking up with Oliver. She has loved him since she was a teenager. Laurel betrayed Sara by getting her in trouble with their parents (and grounded!) so she could chase after Oliver and get him as her boyfriend Without any competition. So a desperate and hurting Sara sneaked on board the boat to be with the man she loved and whom Laurel had gotten as her boyfriend through dirty pool. For that hookup, Oliver was in the wrong (he didn’t know what had happened behind the scenes), but for Sara her actions were certainly understandable.

In the present day, we have two desperate and hurting people with a long history of caring for one another. I am a little disappointed that it sidetracks/postpones Olicity, but it certainly makes sense and is NOT bad writing in the overall context of the show.

50. CG says:

I can’t see them doing the secret love child SL for Grey’s…I mean, if they do, Derek is the biggest hypocrite ever for the issue with the trial where she lied. Not to mention, he already kept Addison a secret from her, and saw how hard it was for her to trust him again…he must know that this will be the end of them if it comes to light he lied about something that big AGAIN.
    I hope it’s something other than a love child….maybe when Amelia wrecked the car, she killed or maimed someone and he’s paying them/their family?