Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Scandal, Glee, Crazy Ones, PLL, Once, Originals, Looking and More

Get More: Ask Ausiello, Spoilers

unnamed-1Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: On The Crazy Ones, I loved the moment between Sarah Michelle Gellar’s Sydney and Hamish Linklater’s Andrew when she tells him she can’t date him because she can’t lose her best friend. These two are totally going to end up together, right? —Angela
Ausiello: Conventional wisdom says… duh. My crystal ball, meanwhile, says the sexual tension between those two Crazy kids will heat up when sparks start flying between Andrew and Syd’s new assistant (played by The Vampire Diaries‘ Tiya Sircar — EXCLUSIVE!). Will this new office romance finally push her to admit that she wants to be the Buffy to his Spike?

Question: Any fun scoop on my favorite crazies over at The Crazy Ones? —Jenn
Ausiello: Not only are we about to learn that James Wolk’s Zach was a private-party emcee when he was discovered by Robin Williams’ Simon, we’re going to see him bring his bar mitzvah alter ego, “Dr Z,” out of retirement.

Question: Will we see Peter Pan in the second half of Once Upon a Time Season 3 (premiering March 9)? I was thinking that even if he’s dead, that doesn’t mean he can’t show up in flashback or maybe in Rumpelstiltskin’s subconscious. —Natalie
Ausiello: Series cocreator Eddy Kitsis shares your fandom of Robbie Kay’s run as Pan, saying, “We definitely would like to see him in a flashback, because the character was so much fun to write. I’m not sure it will happen this season, but there is a potential.” Concurs Adam Horowitz: “We would hate to not be able to use him again.”

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Bombshell: A Major Death Is Coming — Ready, Set, Speculate!

Adam Pally The Mindy ProjectQuestion: Do you have anything on The Mindy Project? —Alayna
Ausiello: The show is flirting with giving Adam Pally’s Peter a full-on love interest via Lauren, a potentially recurring single mother and surgeon. The two meet at a British game night party (they’re the only two Americans) and agree to go out to dinner. Their first big obstacle: He likes bimbos and she’s anything but.

Question: Will there be a time jump after Glee moves exclusively to New York later this season? Or will they be stuck in the past forever? – Jack
Ausiello: Unofficial word on the street is the show will leap ahead several months between the graduation episode and Sam, Blaine and Artie’s arrival in the Big Apple. BONUS SCOOP: Two characters with no shared romantic history whatsoever will do the tonsil tango this spring (and their PDA will be met with a resounding, “Ewwwww.”)

Question: Anything new about Mercedes in upcoming Glee episodes? —Mary
Ausiello: Amber Riley will be back for the show’s big 100th installment — that’s old news. Here’s some possibly new news: She’s sticking around! “You’re going to see where Mercedes’ life is going in a couple of episodes,” she teases. “You may even see her in a new city.”

Question: When will Booth’s buddy Aldo return to Bones? —Mark
Ausiello: If not this season, “We definitely want him to come back [in Season 10],” per exec producer Stephen Nathan, who calls Mather Zickel’s priestley character “a great asset to the show. “

RELATED | Bones Renewed for Season 10 — But That’s Only Half the Story

Question: Can you give me any scoop on Stiles from Teen Wolf? He’s my favorite character. –Amy
Ausiello: Scott and Stiles’ friendship will be tested to the limit this season… possibly with fatal results. [Cue ominous thunderclap, wolf howls in distance]

ArrowQuestion: Not going to be picky — I’ll take anything you have on Arrow. —Josh
Ausiello: How ’bout I give you everything I have: Cynthia Addai-Robinson will next appear as Amanda in the mid-March episode “Suicide Squad,” which flashes back to Dig’s days in Afghanistan. Meanwhile, we’ll find out what Ollie’s biz partner (and sometimes business partner) Isabel Rochev has been up to when Summer Glau resurfaces in Episode 18.

Question: I’m begging for some scoop on Pretty Little Liars! I’d like intel about Ezra, but I’ll take anything! –Estee
Ausiello: Now that Spencer has told Hanna and Emily about Ezra, it’s only a matter of time before Aria finds out. But given Spencer’s recent dalliance with pills, Aria vehemently refuses to believe her soul mate is evil. (Fun fact: I don’t have the foggiest idea what I just wrote.)

Question: I love The Fosters. Got any scoop? — Cora
Ausiello: We’re only halfway through the season, but you might want to start bracing yourself for the winter finale, airing March 24. When we brought up the episode with exec producer Peter Paige at the Family Equality Council’s Annual Los Angeles Awards Dinner this past Saturday, where he and fellow EP Bradley Bredeweg were being honored, Paige got choked up. “I literally almost cried, just now standing here talking to you,” he said. “It’s a freight train. And it’s coming for your heart.” Added young star Hayden Byerly: “It’s so dramatic. It’s so heartbreaking for Callie and Jude, especially. Something terrible happens to both of them.”

Question: Any scoops on my new obsession Looking? —Fernando
Ausiello: The two men in Patrick’s life — his hot boyfriend Richie and his even hotter boss Kevin — will soon cross paths for the first time, and it’s about as uncomfortable as you’d expect. Also, memo to HBO: We’ll go all “Red Wedding” on your ass if you even think about canceling this show.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Returning?

Question: Have we seen the last of Thierry on The Originals? —Laura
Ausiello: We have not. According to exec producer Julie Plec, the vamp will resurface later this season and could maybe-potentially-possibly “come in handy to one of our characters.”

Question: Do you have any scoop on Season 6 of Royal Pains? Will Hank ever get a love interest? —Laura
Ausiello: Not sure about Hank, but I hear Jeremiah is going to get some action courtesy of Natalia, a drop-dead gorgeous immigrant who is spending the summer working as a bartender in the Hamptons. And it looks like their romance will be semi-serious; the character is slated to appear in roughly seven episodes. Casting is underway.

Question: Any new intel on Fitz and Mellie’s two oldest children on Scandal? —Dan R.
Ausiello: Jerry and Karen (as played by Dylan Minnette and Madeline Carroll) will buck the episodic drama’s annoying teen trend and be “complicated, substantial and interesting people” in their own right, according to their onscreen dad Tony Goldwyn, who adds that their arrival from boarding school “really escalates” things for the Grant household.

Question: Please make my day with some Scandal scoop. —Whittney
Ausiello: When the show returns on Feb. 27, Cyrus will be in full-tilt damage-control mode, both on the home and work fronts. “He has rocked his marriage to the core and he also screwed up every chance he has of keeping Sally on the ticket,” explains his portrayer, Jeff Perry. “Cyrus is more scared of what he’s done than we’ve ever seen him, and he’s scrambling like hell to get out of it.” BONUS SCOOP: Perry tells us he’s been spending “a bit of time” working with Columbus Short (Harrison) of late, which makes us go, Hmmm….

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Scott Huver)

Comments (116)

• Morgan Saylor played a complicate, substantial and interesting person in her own right – didn’t stop her suffering from annoying teen syndrome. Teens are teens.

Comment by Ben – February 11, 2014 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So true. Her character got on my last nerve on Homeland. I hope Fitz’s kids don’t occupy that much screen time.

Comment by Ava – February 11, 2014 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh! I’m I the only one who is not excited at all by the Glee NY total shift? :(

Comment by +1 – February 11, 2014 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would be excited if they left Sam in Lima. NY Glee would amazing except for Blam aka Dumb and Dumber. On the bright side at least they are getting rid of the terrible Newbies.

Comment by jerri – February 11, 2014 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not excited. Too little too late. S4′s Newbie and Blam focus totally ruined Glee. They should have done the all NY in S4 when Finn could have been part of it, even for a short time. The damage has been done and now we will get the Blaine and Sam show in NY. No thanks!

Comment by MaryEllen – February 11, 2014 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NY has been the only part of Glee I’ve enjoyed lately so I’m excited and just hope they don’t mess it up.

Comment by Amy – February 11, 2014 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. NY has been the only part of Glee I could enjoy the last year and I’m just don’t want them to mess it up. Keep the focus on Rachel/Kurt/Santana who have been terrific.

Comment by Lori – February 11, 2014 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re not alone.New York has been the worst part of the last season and a half, and when the show goes there full time, I think that’s when I’ll pull the plug. It was a show about a high school glee club. The biggest mistake the show has made is not having the guts to let the main characters graduate, and continue to base the show around the glee club.

Comment by Joel – February 11, 2014 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, clearly the NY side was so awful they decided to move the whole show there. Yep, that makes total sense. It couldn’t possibly be that NY was the only viable side and so they are taking what they think they can salvage to that narrative. No, no, your idea makes way more sense.

Comment by Sarcasm – February 11, 2014 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • My apologies, I could have made it more clear that I was just giving my opinion and not making a blanket statement that I expect everybody to agree with. I prefer the glee club to the NYC storyline and I’m gutted that they’re dropping it. I will concede that this could be based on how terribly the graduates have been written/treated since graduation and I may have felt different had they actually done this at the time. I guess I’d just prefer to watch the entertaining (even if they’re rehashed) storylines of characters I care less about than the continual demise of characters I used to love.
          I stand by my statement about their mistake though, but maybe you’ll allow me to supply a little more of my thoughts behind what I said.
          The biggest mistake they made was to try and have a foot in both camps, both having the show they wanted to make (Glee club) and the show vocal fans wanted to see (continuing the lives of the characters they got to know and love). Had they decided to stick with one or the other, they may have lost viewers (had they gone to NYC – probably me. Had they stuck with glee club – probably you), but probably would have lost less than they have by trying to keep everyone happy.

Comment by Joel – February 11, 2014 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Ugh. Reworded what I was writing so many times I ended up referring to something in the first paragraph that I didnt mention until the last. To be clear: I will concede that this could be based on how terribly the graduates have been written/treated since graduation and I may have felt different had they actually done this at the time is referring to had they stuck with Lima after Season 3.

Comment by Joel – February 11, 2014 05:30 PM PDT
      • You should go back and watch S1-3 because Glee is about Rachel Berry w/the HS Glee Club the vehicle for her story. If you doubt that go read Ryan’s most recent quotes saying Rachel is Glee and Lea is the show and how he would have canceled Glee if Lea couldn’t have continued. Neither Fox nor RIB were EVER going to let go of Lea. Brad Falchuk has also said no way were they letting talent like Lea go. Besides, most hated the new cast, Glee would not have lasted past midseason with that group or 2.0 wannabes as lead.

Comment by GleeNy – February 11, 2014 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No, Glee in seasons 1-3 was NEVER only about Rachel. It had as much to do with Will and Finn as it did her, if not more (Will and Finn had more screen time in S1 than Rachel). Then it became about characters like Kurt and Santana as well. It was only when that hack Murphy decided to turn Glee into a fantasy about NEW YORK! NEW YORK! and started constantly pandering to the verbal diarrhoea of online boneheads that it became the All About Rachel and Let’s Put the Boot into Finn and Will at Any Opportunity because the Online Boneheads Like It Show. Of course none of it matters anymore because Finn is gone for good now, and it seems like that’s been quite a convenient turn of events for Murphy, after all.

Comment by scn – February 12, 2014 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Glee stopped being about the Glee Club when Lea Michele became it’s star. The show is about Rachel’s Journey and has been since early S1. And that’s not just an opinion that’s based on everything Ryan Murphy has said about the show and about Lea.

Comment by Ryan – February 11, 2014 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Glee has been about Rachel from the very first episode. If anything Kurt was the breakout character.

Comment by Seanny – February 11, 2014 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ITA with you Joel. Sarcasm-yeah not too much.

Comment by karenb – February 11, 2014 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Plug is sure to be pulled. Newbies and Blam have killed it enough beyond repair.

Comment by Lisa – February 12, 2014 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re right. I’m not excited either. Glee is about a high school Glee club full of outsiders and misfits. A total shift in NY would be more like a spinoff series, which they should have done. The writers totally messed up this show. First, they shouldn’t have graduated the original cast so soon. Because they have not introduced a new set of character, the next generation. Even though a lot of people are more interested in the original characters, you can’t simply ignore Sue, Mr. Shue, and the new generation as if they never existed. Secondly, NY should have been a spinoff. Even with the focus of the show being on the original characters, the show will no longer be Glee. They should call this Glee: NYC or Glee: Smash…or something.

Comment by Ann – February 12, 2014 06:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ‘you can’t simply ignore Sue, Mr. Shue, and the new generation as if they never existed’ – they’ve been doing this with Finn since ‘The Quarterback’.

Comment by scn – February 12, 2014 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, you’re not the only one. I totally hate this idea and will not be watching anymore. I think they should have let the seniors graduate and continued on with the high school glee club stories. Unfortunately, they put all their effort into the characters that should’ve been long gone and left nothing good for the Lima story lines, so that’s that.

Comment by wenraz – February 12, 2014 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking looks like a show shot entirely by Instagram filters. Having said that, is Patrick dating that guy? Anyway, the moustache guy is the only reason I watch that show.

Comment by Dr. L – February 11, 2014 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If they kill Styles I’ll be sooooooo p***ed off!!! Dylan O’brien is far and away the most talented actor on the show and Styles’ storyline this season has been brilliant, he’s always been my favourite but he’s shown he’s way more than just the comic relief.

Comment by Katy – February 11, 2014 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s Stiles, not Styles. You probably have been listening to too much One Direction :p

Comment by Pedro – February 11, 2014 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Damn auto correct!!! :p

Comment by Katy – February 12, 2014 12:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Stiles does have an incurable brain disease….so it doesn’t look good. Unless of course there’s something in the show that can pretty much cure anything…

Comment by Scott – February 11, 2014 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Though if he wants to leave….

Comment by dee123 – February 11, 2014 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I kinda got the feeling Scott was hinting that he would turn him, as wolves have super healing, it cured Scotts asthma and that girl wolf (can’t remember her name as I didn’t like her!) Epilepsy. But maybe that’s what will kill him? (If he’s going to be killed off). I just can’t imagine the show without Scott or Stiles, for me their friendship is what carries it.

Comment by Katy – February 12, 2014 01:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I guess it depends on if The Maze Runner does well and he wants to move into movies, otherwise they could write in that he gets turned into a werewolf as well, though I hope Derek does it ;)

Comment by Isobel – February 12, 2014 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree with Katy. I felt as though Scott was hinting that he would turn Stiles into a werewolf. Their friendship definitely carries the show and it would be difficult to lose Dylan O’Brien. He is doing a tremendous job this season. The girl wolf was Erika and she was cured of her epilepsy.

Comment by Meri – February 12, 2014 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if Teen Wolf kills Stiles we will all stop watching, right? Dylan O’Brien cries so pretty. Love that show.

Comment by JB – February 11, 2014 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely, and while I bought that turning him into a werewolf was the fallback, I think removing the demon/evil spirit/whatever will address the brain issue. Hope that isn’t wishful thinking because right now they seem to be on thet rack of killing the demon means killing Stiles.

Comment by MAS – February 12, 2014 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess a little tease on Looking is fine, but I hope they don’t pull Richie and Patrick apart – I do think it’s highly unlikely

Comment by Androb – February 11, 2014 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No, let’s not have Mercedes go to NY.

Comment by lorena – February 11, 2014 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ll take Mercedes in NY so we can get another Santana/Mercedes duet. I LOVE their voices together. Besides, they need a few more girls on that side.

Comment by Anne – February 11, 2014 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why do I get the feeling the Glee kiss will end up being something like Sue/Figgins or Sue/Shue? Both of those would probably elicit a few “EWWW’s” I just don’t think it will be anything serious.

Comment by Britta – February 11, 2014 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what about Tina in NY? @JennaUshkowitz is leaving Glee? if that happen that would be the worst you have done @MrRPMurphy

Comment by MarkGleek – February 11, 2014 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pretty sure Tina molesting Blaine in his sleep was the worst thing Ryan Murphy has done to Jenna/Tina.

Comment by Bobbie – February 11, 2014 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Judging by twitter & instagram pics posted by the cast and crew, she is staying.

Comment by Jillian – February 11, 2014 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Looking is cancelled, I will gladly wield one of the blades in your “Red Wedding” scenario. My favorite new show in a long time.

Comment by Noelle – February 11, 2014 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would think so for flashback purposes we would see Pan again esp concerning Rumpel, and also Hook… and explore the reasons, about what Pan had over him in Neverland. But then again, i wouldnt mind if we didnt coz Neverland is closed right now and it did what it needed to for Rumpel and everyone

Comment by Leny1 – February 11, 2014 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If that kiss on Glee is between Sam and Rachel this show has officially hit rock bottom and is in dire need to be canceled. So random and unnecessary.

Comment by cherica – February 11, 2014 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think it will be anything serious or anything that will cause drama. It probably has something to do with April or Holly since they are both back for a few episodes. I really think it’s just going to be something random and hilarious.

Comment by Henry – February 11, 2014 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If that glee kiss is Sam and Rachel, “Ewwww” doesn’t even cover it. Rock bottom is being too nice.

Comment by jv – February 11, 2014 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It said the kiss would be between two people with no shared romantic history. A few episodes back, there was “sparks” between Rachel and Sam. Whether they get together in the future or not, I don’t think they would qualify as nothing romantic or whatever. People obviously saw these sparks whether they liked them or not, because message boards blew up over it.
        I could see “eww” being said over Sue/Figgins

Comment by Amber – February 11, 2014 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I really hope they are not stupid enough to do the Sam/Rachel pairing. Sam is basically a Finn wannabe. He competed with Finn for the football QB position and lost , he competed with Finn for leadership of the Glee Club and lost, he even lost Quinn to Finn. Samchel would be nothing more then Rachel setting for the closest thing she can find to Finn since she can’t have the one she really wants. Sam would be nothing more then second best and the guy Rachel settles for. When Rachel does move on, it should be someone with his own identity and someone who always can is second best to Rachel’s soul mate. Not to mention can they please find a REAL talented leading man for Lea and not the mediocre shirtless wonder that is Chord Overstreet. Seriously, the guy is nothing but his abs.

Comment by AntiSamchel – February 11, 2014 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • “Sam is basically a Finn wannabe. ”

In a way, it would make sense to get them together. Finn was really just a big galoot and dumb as a box of rocks.

Comment by fiberlicious – February 13, 2014 09:54 AM PDT
    • It’s already ending next season.

Comment by steven – February 11, 2014 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree with you on this! I love Glee and have since the beginning. Have stuck through this season which, I believe has been the worst of all of them. When they had Rachel and Sam doing that little flirty thing when he came to New York I said to myself, If anything could make me stop watching Glee it would be putting Rachel and Sam together! It’s like Ryan Murphy has this goal to put Chord Overstreet with every female character on this show!

Comment by DG – February 14, 2014 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m still giving looking a chance, but I’m sorry it has every right to get axed, half the cast are just terrible, it’s plain boring, and it seems frightened to even be a tiny bit risqué.

Comment by Sokratis – February 11, 2014 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, can we please stop pretending “Looking” is the revolutionary and progressive show that it was hyped up to be? It contains nearly every gay stereotype in the book (park hook-ups, threesomes, steam rooms, leather festivals), unlikeable characters who almost exclusively talk about relationships/sex (except for the lone female and Asian whose only purpose seems to be referencing that he’s Asian), and tired plotlines- a potential romance with your boss? Really?

The only stereotype they seemed to be rid of are the lisps. I just wished I wasn’t so compelled to watch something so boring and offensive (at least to me).

Apologies for all of the parenthesis.

Comment by Ian – February 11, 2014 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sorry, I am gay and live in the bay area (and work for a game company, and am fairly naive about the world, and come from another state…) and can confirm that the reason Looking is amazing is just how banal and unglamorous these characters are: it is accurate.

Park sex? Yep, it happens (in several parks especially near the Castro).

Steam room (bath house hookups)? Confirmed by my own eyes and ears, as well as from some interesting stories from some friends.

Leather festivals (the Folsom Street Fair)? Holy crap that party OOZES gay stereotypes in person.

Self referencing Asians in an American game company? Every. Single. Day.

About the only thing this show gets wrong is the potential romance with the boss. That would just be dumb in real life (for HR reasons).

Trust me. This show is actually pretty spot on.

Comment by Z – February 11, 2014 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Fair enough, sir. And as a young guy who likes guys on the east coast, I’m definitely aware of all the stereotypical shenanigans going on throughout the city. I just wish the writers chose to explore narrative avenues besides just what’s most obvious.

Comment by Ian – February 12, 2014 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Each to their own, but for me the show seems very realistic. I can see myself and my friends in these characters. I feel similarly to you though about Girls which I just don’t get. I don’t identify with any of the characters or storylines and can’t understand why everyone thinks it’s so amazing.
        Let’s hope HBO keeps both shows so that I can watch Looking and (what seems like) the rest of the world can watch Girls.

Comment by Ally_D – February 12, 2014 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish TVLine would regularly cover/recap Looking and give it the attention that it deserves. Appreciate the mention in the spoiler column, though, Ausiello.

Comment by ... – February 11, 2014 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I think part of the reason Looking isn’t getting good ratings is because 1) HBO hasn’t hyped it up or promoted it much at all – they must’ve spent all of their advertising budget on True Detective (which I understand with the high-profile stars that are in it), and 2) even the media outlets that seem to enjoy it aren’t putting any focus on it on their sites, like this one. A lot of people probably don’t even know it exists. I know I didn’t until my friends told me to check it out, and I’m a Jon Groff fan, and I still didn’t know about it.

Comment by SW – February 12, 2014 01:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The show is weird, but in a very good way. It has just vecome my guity pleasure every Sunday night. Finger-crossed that it won’t be canceled

Comment by Jason – February 12, 2014 05:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dunno if you can really bill Tiya Sircar as being from TVD. I’m a huge TVD fan, and I had to go look her up, and even then I was still scratching my head trying to figure out who she was.

Comment by Kat – February 11, 2014 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know, right?! She was like in one episode, two tops back in season two!

Comment by sara – February 11, 2014 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I heard was my bae Amber Riley….Cause,she’s literally why I might watch. Just for her!

Comment by 504 – February 11, 2014 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s the reason I’m watching Glee again when it comes back. I’ll watch every episode that she’s in.

Comment by Rachel Scott – February 12, 2014 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael you count with my axe if HBO cancels “Looking”.

Comment by Celia – February 11, 2014 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too, count on me and my axe, Sam.

Comment by Nicola – February 11, 2014 10:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There’s NO WAY Teen Wolf would kill off Stiles. Maybe his new/dark doppelganger but not Stiles. He makes the show for me plus I want him to get a boyfriend!

Comment by Jared – February 11, 2014 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i really hope Eddy Kitsis is joking. I know the neverland arc lasted just a little bit too long, but Robbie Kay was wonderful and I hope the writers aren’t seriously that stupid to let such a fine actor and great character go. They’ve made that mistake before, you’d think they would know better by now.

Comment by halliwell – February 11, 2014 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And do what with him?

Comment by xav – February 12, 2014 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for answering my question.

Comment by estee – February 11, 2014 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why are people jumping to the conclusion that Stiles would get killed? Fatal results could mean the end of their friendship or somebody they love getting hurt. Not everything fatal = death.

Comment by Ava – February 11, 2014 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Fatal literally means causing death. So someone or something will die.

Comment by Caitlin – February 11, 2014 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am going to cherish this conversation…

Comment by OkieDokie – February 12, 2014 05:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s one definition of it. Fatality also means bringing ruin or causing failure. Thanks for the obvious reply though.

Comment by Ava – February 12, 2014 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s because of the revelation that Stiles has the incurable brain disorder that his mother had, which ultimately killed her, and will kill him. There isn’t a cure for it, and his brain will continue to shrink and die like the doctor said. Unless someone turns him into a werewolf (which has been shown on the show to cure things upon turning, like Scott’s asthma), I don’t see how he could miraculously be saved from an incurable disease.

Comment by SW – February 12, 2014 02:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m enjoying LOOKING, I hope it finds an audience, I think it’s worth it.

Comment by TL – February 11, 2014 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking has become my new must watch Sunday show. It’s odd, I find the main character comes off so awkward but in a completely relatable way.

Comment by MrGoLucky – February 11, 2014 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • While Robbie Kay was great as Peter Pan that horribly long Neverland story arc killed any desire I had to see him on OUAT ever again.

Comment by tp – February 11, 2014 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sam and Rachel kissing is a BIG EWWWW! Rachel deserves more then the Dumber member of Dumb and Dumber…aka Blam!

Comment by EWWW – February 11, 2014 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 25 days until the return of OUAT

Comment by Peg – February 11, 2014 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, Glee’s gonna show another gross combo sucking face that makes everybody go ick. Didn’t they just do that with Kurt and the bad stereotype predatory bisexual dude who roofied him? Can’t we move onto things people might actually want to watch instead of scrub from our brains? Or just mercy kill the show before they ruin characters I used to love further as they’re clearly out of ideas.

Comment by Candace – February 11, 2014 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kurt and shirtless Santa kiss was hotter than all the klaine kisses put together. Just because Bad Santa was a crook doesn’t mean the kiss wasn’t hot. Leave the hot mess that was Kurt making out with a hot shirtless man out of it. Yet I agree, why did they have to make him a con man who tied up Kur to rob the appartment? That’s what I didn’t enjoy, even though it was kind of funny, I wish the guy didn’t turn out to be awful.

Comment by jazzcolfer – February 13, 2014 12:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am totally against Sydney and Andrew hooking up. I just don’t see him in the leading man capacity, and I don’t know why. Of course, it could be because part of me hopes Bones is done after season 10 and then David Boreanaz can be cast as her TRUE true love. :)

Comment by Brittany – February 11, 2014 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would be awesome! I enjoy Sydney and Andrew’s friendship but I want it to stay friendship. I’m trying to envision them as a couple interacting at the office, it just would not be funny. I also wasn’t a fan of Lauren “dating” Andrew and Zack. There should be no romance among the Crazy Ones.

Comment by Mary – February 11, 2014 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Artie in NYC? Why oh why…..no. Yuck. Who cares. Focus on Rachel, Kurt, Santana, Demi, Adam Lambert, Blaine and Sam as a model, etc. should be enough. Artie was never even really friends with any of the rest. But, I suppose, Artie is better than suffering through another year of Tina.

Comment by tw – February 11, 2014 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for scoop on The Mindy Project! I’m rewatching season 2 while I wait for new episodes in April.

Comment by charity31 – February 11, 2014 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sam and Rachel together is more than Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. It’s YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Comment by TB – February 11, 2014 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely love Looking. Don’t take it away from me, HBO!

Comment by CJ – February 11, 2014 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Buffy to his Spike”. Thanks Ausiello, I will take all the Spike references I can get.

Comment by Kay – February 11, 2014 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If they put Sam and Rachel together i really think the fans with revolt. She deserves better then that

Comment by ggny – February 11, 2014 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They’re not going to kill Stiles, odds are he will hurt someone close to Scott, like Alli or Isaac. As long as he doesn’t hurt Scotty I’ll continue to watch. It will be interested to see those two at odds, but don’t drag out because they also have the best dynamic on the show by far.

Comment by Mike R. – February 11, 2014 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would go for him killing Allison’s new boyfriend. The two of them together has such a total ick factor, and she belongs with Scott.

Comment by Maryann – February 11, 2014 11:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The actors who play Isaac and Alison might be pretty happy at anything that broke up their characters. They were a real world couple briefly and broke up just before the show put their two characters together. I gather it can get uncomfortable doing some of their scenes.

Comment by Scott – February 12, 2014 12:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You’re the best Ausiello!

Comment by Jackee – February 11, 2014 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m pretty sure no wants a repeat of Buffy/Spike since you know, RAPE.

Comment by Brian – February 11, 2014 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish Glee would bring back Brody! I liked him with Rachel! Or Puck!

Comment by Maureen – February 11, 2014 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously? Question about Peter Pan, when we have so many other questions about upcoming events in OUaT?

Comment by Michu1945 – February 12, 2014 12:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love that “The Fosters” was finally covered in an AA, but I kind of hate the spoiler.

As if this weeks episode didn’t already had me in tears, what’s going to happen if there’s anything going to happen to Callie & the Judicorn?!

I will be a mess…. urgh…

Comment by M. – February 12, 2014 01:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know, right! That episode had me crying right from the start all the way through to the very end. But it was so go. So very, very good!

Comment by August – February 12, 2014 04:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously! That scene between Stef and Callie had me grabbing the tissues big time. Gotta hand it to Teri Polo. That lady knows how to bring the emotional hammer down.

Comment by Jackson – February 12, 2014 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ikr?Poor Callie & Jude.They desrve some happiness for more than a minute.Mon episode was soo sad.

Comment by Brandy – February 12, 2014 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael, I love you for saying the Buffy to his Spike and NOT Angel ;)

Comment by Ella – February 12, 2014 01:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Count on me for a Red Weeding repetition if they cacen Looking, But man looks like you and me don’t have the same concept of hotter, lol.

Comment by Cocacola – February 12, 2014 02:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks so much for the scoop on The Fosters. It is such a great show. I have an idea what might be happening to Calli and Jude based on some casting scoop I heard last month. If I’m right it will be a big shock and very sad but I’m sure it will also be an amazing episode. The writers have not let me down yet.

Comment by August – February 12, 2014 04:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree, The Fosters is one of those rare shows that whatever the writers do I have complete faith in them doing it with heart, sincerity and beauty. I have a theory on what this is, and though it’ll be heartbreaking at the moment, I’m excited to see how it causes Jude and Callie’s growth. Plus, I can’t say it’s unexpected, I had a feeling they’d go this route (if I’m right) from episode 1.

Comment by jerrired – February 12, 2014 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MEMO to whomever on this site writes the “Performance of the Week” post. Please for the love of all that is good and just in this world watch Teri Polo in Monday’s episode of “The Fosters”. Because sister seriously BROUGHT the emotion. Such a wonderful, heart-wrenching episode.

Comment by Mary – February 12, 2014 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to see The Crazy Ones getting some love! It is a great show.

Comment by sarah – February 12, 2014 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It seems that here we all love Looking. I`m in!

Comment by Annie – February 12, 2014 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m desperately wracking my brain as to who the Glee kiss could involve. As said by none other than Emma Pillsbury in S4, ‘all of you Glee kids have dated so incestuously that I can’t even remember who can tolerate who anymore’. Also, I too, hope they don’t completely shift the focus from Santana/Kurt/Rachel, the dynamic in NY at the moment is perfect, I just really hope they don’t ruin it. I kinda feel bad for the new kids though, it took some time for me to like them but I just started warming to them. Hopefully Brittana will get back together too, I have high hopes for this 100th episode!!!

Comment by allthingsentertainment94 – February 12, 2014 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am totally loving HBO’s Looking. That scene is this week’s episode in the leather store had me in stiches!!!! “Do you think I should Scotch Guard this in case I get ejaculated on?” “You should totally do that”

Comment by Ally_D – February 12, 2014 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Adding children to scandal is a mistake. I’m getting tired of these soap operaish arcs. What’s next? Discover that Harrison or Quinn is Olivia’s long lost twin?

Comment by Anthony Rock – February 12, 2014 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good bye dear glee edits, you’ll be insufferable now. Literally infinite EWW at samchel kiss. (anything else that’s not blaine would be amusing, tho)

Comment by Lisa – February 12, 2014 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post