Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, New Girl, SOA, Arrow, Revenge, Orange, HIMYM and More

blog_aa_11.5.13Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: With all the pressure Emily is getting from Jack and Nolan to end her vendetta, it seems like we are coming up on a game-change. Is there a plan for a Revenge in which Emily’s quest for vengeance is not the focus? Perhaps someone else’s quest for revenge? Victoria’s against Emily? —Jessica
Ausiello: Showrunner Sunil Nayar tells me that the season is actually building to several game-changers, adding, “Emily’s quest for vengeance will always be alive, but there’s going to be a major shift — not only in her approach to it, but in other people’s approaches to her. Suffice it to say, gloves are coming off and everyone’s getting into the ring.”

RELATED | 2014 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Getting Cancelled? What Will Be Renewed? What’s on the Bubble?

Question: I’m seriously getting sick of all hate being directed towards Sons of Anarchy‘s Tara. Jax is hardly a saint here. Heck, he recently cheated on her with a prostitute. Please tell me his not-so-little indiscretion will be addressed before the end of the season. —Ann
Ausiello: “All that stuff comes into play,” confirms series creator Kurt Sutter. “At the end of the day it’s adultery, and is adultery OK? No. Would this [information] land well with Tara? Obviously not.” Jax’s fling with Colette crystallized the “double standard” that exists in the world of SAMCRO, one that says “It’s OK for men to do this,” notes Sutter, adding that this was not just a random hook-up. “She’s an older woman who has this maternal quality; there was an emotional connection that he had for her — probably more than a sexual one. Not that that makes it OK, but his needs are not just carnal at this point. There’s something missing from [Jax and Tara's] relationship, and that began to play out.”

Question: Care to share anything about The Vampire Diaries‘ Stefan? It would be fitting since Nov. 5 is his birthday. —Val
Ausiello: First off, the fact that you have that date committed to memory is not creepy at all. And don’t let anyone tell you differently. Secondly, a major TVD character will be abducted before month’s end, and a certain birthday boy is not the one taken.

Question: The Originals is super-hot, but I’m not feeling Davina. What can you tell me about her to make me like her? —Maria
Ausiello: This feels like a question more for Julie Plec than me. All yours, Jules! “Davina is about to embark on a journey that is going to put her at odds with everyone,” teases the EP. “But it also creates some surprising new friendships and new alliances that we maybe didn’t see coming.” Bonus Scoop for Elijah fans: Daniel Gillies’ days of pulling double duty between The Originals and Saving Hope are officially over. Plec reports that the actor is back in the CW fold full-time for the remainder of the season.

Question: Any scoop on Big Bang Theory‘s Thanksgiving episode? —Roxanne
Ausiello: It’s going to feel more like Halloween for Wolowitz when his frightful father-in-law returns to town (once again played by Grace Under Fire‘s Casey Sander). In an effort to avoid having to spend intimate one-on-one time with the retired cop, Wolowitz takes on a more-the-merrier approach and invites the whole gang over Ma’s house for Tofurkey Day (airing Nov. 21).

Question: I’d love some Amanda-related Nikita scoop. —Alex
Ausiello: Expect to see Melinda Clarke’s evildoer “crack a little” in the show’s final six episodes. “She really starts to cause problems for The Shop because of her own personal agenda,” previews the actress. “There are some really intense things that happen along the way because of Amanda’s obsession with Nikita. [Amanda's] trying to create World War III this season and she keeps trying to stop it.” Fun Aside: The Big Bad org will no longer be known as The Shop. “Percy called it The Shop,” Clarke tells us. “We’re now calling it The Group.”

Question: I heard that Eric Millegan (aka Zack Addy) might be coming back to Bones for one or two episodes. Is this true or just wishful thinking? —Brenda
Ausiello: Wishful thinking possibly caused by excessive weed use. According to exec producer Stephen Nathan, “Because of our scheduling and the current direction of our stories, Zack will not be reappearing.”

Question: Was wondering if you got any scoop on a McGee-centric episode of NCIS this season.  –Barb
Ausiello: There is indeed some McGoodness on the horizon, though show boss Gary Glabserg at this time is mum on details. All he’d tell us is, “We always like to come back from the holidays doing something fun, and McGee will play a really big part in that.”

Question: Do you think we’ll see Senator Bracken or the 3XK Killer again on Castle this season? –Nora
Ausiello: When Matt Mitovich checked in with Andrew W. Marlowe the other day, Castle‘s creator said there is “nothing to confirm” at this time regarding any such big returns, Rick’s spook-y pop included. “We’re hopeful on a couple things, and being superstitious I don’t want to jinx anything,” he added. “But we’re hoping to have some familiar faces return, soon.”

RELATED | Castle Boss Previews Pi’s Future, ‘Caskett’ Cohabitation and More

Question: A popular ‘Net theory is that the madness on this week’s New Girl (including the return of Coach and the arrival of Taye Diggs) will lead to Nick and Jess saying “I love you” for the first time. Is the ‘Net on to something? —Robert
Ausiello: Like most popular ‘Net theories, that one’s wrong with a capital ONG. In fact, the L-word won’t come out of either of their mouths anytime soon, I’m told. In other New-ish news, now that you’ve had a few days to let it sink in, how are y’all feeling about a Cece-Coach romance?

Question: Is the Rachel-centric Glee spin-off happening? I’ve read articles saying it is definitely happening and others saying it’s definitely not happening… I don’t know what to believe! —Lavi
Ausiello: Believe this: It’s not happening. Besides, isn’t the soon-to-expand New York portion of the show essentially a spin-off?

Question: Is Glee doing a Christmas episode this December or not? —Jonathan
Ausiello: Glee is doing a Christmas episode, which I’m guessing must mean there is some kind of substantial time jump coming in late 2013.

Question: With Parker Young otherwise engaged on Fox’s Enlisted, how much of Ryan will we see on Suburgatory this season? —Drew
Ausiello: He’ll be back for a handful of episodes, one of which is so top-secret Parker refused to discuss it with TVLine’s crack detective Meg Masters. “There’s one thing I’m so excited about that I’m shooting [this] week that I don’t want to spoil,” he teased  this week on the Enlisted set. “Ryan has definitely changed. But no matter what, one thing that will never change is that he will always love Tessa.”

Question: The Good Wife is better than ever this season. Anything coming up for my favorite couple Alicia and Will? —Lou
Ausiello: Is couple a euphemism for sworn enemies? ‘Cause that’s pretty much what they are right now. And it’s for sure what they will be after next month’s 100th episode airs — as returning guest star John Noble all but confirms. “It’s quite tragic in some ways,” the Fringe vet says of Good Wife‘s milestone outing, which marks the return of his deceased character Matthew via flashback. “We know they started as really good friends [and became] passionate lovers. And now they’re in that state of bitter hatred that happens with ex-lovers sometimes. It’s not very pleasant, but it’s [true] to life.”

Question: As nice as it was to see The Mother on How I Met Your Mother again this week, I worry we’re going to have to wait another month before she returns. Please tell me we won’t have to wait another month before she returns. —Caroline
Ausiello: My always-reliable gut tells me she will resurface later this month — perhaps in more than one episode. But what I know for sure is that with her next appearance, she will meet another member of the gang.

Question: I just binge-watched Netflix’s Orange Is the New Black. Any clues/scoop on Season 2? —Jessica
Ausiello: The inmates at Litchfield Penitentiary will get some help battling their demons with the arrival of The Wire‘s Deirdre Lovejoy as prison therapist Chris Maser. Her recurring character possesses a calm demeanor and is confident enough in her abilities to go toe-to-toe with the hellacious Healy.

Question: Please tell me your recent Blind Item has nothing to do with a certain picturesque town in New England with some “troubling” problems. —Kim
Ausiello: My recent Blind Item has nothing to do with a certain picturesque town in New England with some “troubling” problems.

Question: Please tell me Arrow is merely setting up a flirtation and not a full-fledged romance between Felicity and Barry/Flash? (Yes, I ‘ship ‘Olicity’.) —Deb
Ausiello: I feel like what you’re really asking me is if they have sex. That I don’t have an answer to. I can tell you that Oliver’s actually the one who plays matchmaker in this scenario. So if they end up playing R-rated Twister, he has no one to blame but himself.

Question: Now that Sara is revealed to be alive and well on Arrow, will we see her mom Dinah, played by the excellent Alex Kingston, make her way back to Starling City? –Vanessa
Ausiello: Given the events of this Wednesday’s episode, I’m going to respond with a rather confident “no.”

Question: Any hint of whether Hell on Wheels will be back for a fourth season? —Megan
Ausiello: My gut tells me a renewal will come before week’s end. And as you might’ve heard my gut is never wrong. Like, never ever.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Meg Masters)

1. Nate says:

Ugh!! Come on when does the blind item happen

2. iMember says:

This season of Revenge it HOT, HOT, HOT and Sunday’s episode was nothing short of FAN-TAS-TIC! Thank you for the scoop! I was hoping for some more on Patrick since his departure, but I’m almost positive he’s coming back and sooner rather than later.

3. Lysh says:

Is the picturesque town in New England supposed to mean Storybrooke or…?

4. trace says:

uh why would glee do a time jump for a “lost” christmas special? it’s in the past

• gt says:

he is totally guessing here.

• Abu says:

I read Glee tumblr spoiler Lithuanian site, special all latest informations, time jump says is 17 days american.

• AngieD says:

Because this season is the end of Tina/Artie/Sam’s senior year. Last season only went as far as regionals, which has been in Spring during the last couple of years and they just had prom. So, there should be Nationals and Graduation before Christmas based upon the timeline.

5. NY says:

I believe e! and Tvline over radar.com about a glee spin off. Season 3 was the only chance for a spin off not now or worse after season 6. Please though make season 6 all NY.

6. angelwings says:

Screw Tara on Sons of Anarchy. What she did and is planning to do to Jax is unforgivable. Time for her to meet Mr. Mayhem.

• Cassandra says:

Preach!

• dys says:

She went about it in a horrible way BUT Jax did flat out say after getting out of jail that his dad should have taken him and his brother away when he had a chance….so he did plant the seeds himself. Why ignore that? With that being said I don’t care for Tara too much so I wouldn’t mind seeing her go.

• sad says:

Whatever. But it’s okay for Jax to cheat on her, and shove a needle in Wendy’s arm full of heroin? Yeah because if I am going to jail I would want my kids with him. What most of you don’t understand is how dangerous the lifestyle really is and how you can’t see that after 6 seasons is beyond me. Tara is going to jail because of something she did to protect SAMCRO so it’s understandable she would at least want to know her kids are safe and being looked after.

• Fudgefase says:

Disagree. She’s taking far too long about it but if you remember, her and Jax and the kids were all set to just put it all behind them and leave together before her hand was hurt. I think Jax would have gone with the idea if she’d just left and asked him to catch her when he was done with the gang. But Gemma is poison and beyond stupid if she can’t see the future for her grandkids in Charming.

7. Mia says:

How do SOA Tara fans think that Jax sleeping with that chick one time is the same as Tara faking a pregnancy, faking the baby dying & stealing Jax’s kids from him to give them to a crack addict? Tara is BSC!

• angelwings says:

Exactly!

• abz says:

Here’s how I see it. Tara’s actions, while flawed and probably backfiring, were in an effort to protect her children and remove them from the dangerous life of the MC. After that bomb that happened, what mother wouldn’t do whatever was in her power to get away from that messed up place. The plan was to give them to Margaret Murphy if Tara went to jail NOT Wendy (that’s why Gemma went crazy because Murphy’s a “stranger”). Wendy was just a part of the plan to get Gemma to act out and lead to the restraining order because really, if you think about it, Gemma is a bit more of an obstacle to Tara’s efforts than Jax.
      In the world of SOA, faking a pregnancy is not really so crazy considering the sick stuff that goes on in this show and the environment she’s in and the people she has to deal with. At least there was no real baby being harmed. Look at how controlling Gemma is and the lengths she went to when she found out Tara was planning to give the kids to Murphy should she go to jail. Sometimes you have to do dangerous things to deal with dangerous people and that’s what Tara will probably be going through in the last half of the season. Is she able to accept her actions because she was doing it all to protect her kids? Can she still be the person she was before? Has she joined the dark side and will she end up truly like Gemma? If her plan leads to her boys safety, will her actions against Gemma and Jax be worth it? Ultimately, it was a plan she tried to enact and while her intentions were good, her actions may have been too much and now we will see the aftermath of the plan and the struggle she will have getting away from the MC life.
      Jax’s actions, on the other hand,were selfish and weak. Tara didn’t want to see him so he went off and slept with the prostitute while his wife was in jail. There was no underlying purpose to it. He just wanted to make himself feel better.

• V says:

lmao ain’t nobody got time to read all that. You won’t change people’s opinions. It’s just a TV show, people root for whoever they want. I think Tara is a hypocrite who is no better than Jax or Gemma and I don’t think Jax should’ve cheated, Tara didn’t deserve that. But no one on this show is a “victim” so people are entitled to root for whoever they want without anyone’s “deep analysis.”

• abz says:

@Mia asked a question and I just gave my take on it. Yes, it’s a TV show and this comment section is for people to post their opinions about TV and if a discussion starts, then it does. If you don’t want someone’s “deep analysis” of the situation, no one is forcing you to read my comment.

• Faster says:

FWIW, I thought your analysis is right on the money. The Tara bashing seems to stem from people who don’t want to take the time to read through long thoughtful comments or who don’t take the time to adequately attempt to understand her reasons for doing what she’s doing.

• dysturbed says:

Considering the fact that a lot of people read through all of the comments, reading one comment that is the equivalent in length of a few comments (that they would have read anyway), probably isn’t as much of a stetch as you believe. It certainly isn’t lmao worthy.

• Stormy says:

Well, it’s shorter than some I’ve seen on EW. One wonders if they are practicing for their thesis or are just egoists run amok.

• James Butler says:

It is amazing how fans pick and choose who to blame when things go wrong in a show. Jax is dissed because he slept with a prostitute but Tara is excused because her intentions may have been in the children interest. Bull—-! Held hurt a lot more people, and maybe even the children , if her plan had succeeded. Now, she is hiding out, singing to her child, with a gun by her side. Why not tell Jax how she felt and see what would have happen?

• abz says:

If the plan succeeded and she ultimately managed to get the children away from their psychotic grandmother and a motorcycle club that recently almost took the life of one of their sons (had his father not been quick enough to get him out) and the rest of their MC community, how would that have been a bad thing? If Gemma was ever thinking clearly she would have considered Unser’s advice and I’m sure down the line Tara would have been open to letting her see the kids if things changed. I don’t think Tara would have ever have had to go through with a plan like this if it weren’t for Gemma. I think if she talked it out with Jax, I’m sure they would have found a way for her to leave the town and taken that job or another job and he could come visit the kids whenever, but it was Gemma who stood in the way of everything and constantly interfered.
          And here’s pretty much how telling Jax how she feels has gone in the past: Tara “Jax, I can’t do this anymore. We need to leave this place. It’s not safe for the boys,”…..Jax “I know babe, I’m just trying to finish up this deal with [insert name of current enemy].”……..fast-forward a couple episodes……..Jax “Tara, we have a knew problem. [insert name]‘s been killed and we need to find out who did it. The deal with [insert name] went south and we have to fix it” and on and on it goes. The MC will continue to have its problem given the nature of the work they do, so she at least tried to take matters into her own hands, even though this is TV and her actions will of course backfire on her.

8. ollie says:

Ooh the revenge scoop is intriging and oh happy days with Elijah on originals.

9. Me says:

Wow. Glee sucks already. A NY based spin-off would be even worse. Dragging the whole NY course will be dreadful! I’ll miss my Lima fix. And, yes! I liked the “newbies” more than the NY glittery gang.

10. Liz says:

I’m confused isn’t Coach played by Damien Waynes Jr not Taye Diggs?

11. Sarah says:

Ugh. Not nice, Ausiello, with the Bones non-spoilers again.

12. JC says:

Please tell me the answer about Alex Kingston on Arrow doesn’t mean Sara is getting killed off this early!! :(

13. Christina says:

If that Arrow answer means they kill Sara off, or if she leaves Starling, I’m going to be PISSED.

• wordsmith says:

I know, I feel the same way, but that’s definitely what it sounds like. Start steeling yourself now, and maybe you’ll be pleasantly surprised if it goes another way.

• mars242 says:

Tell me about it. It’d be such a waste! Don’t kill the wrong sister…

• JC says:

I’m sort of expecting the second, but I’d be ok with that if it meant she could come back. But I would not be OK with the first even remotely.

14. Garnet74 says:

Oooh on the Arrow bit. It never works out well when the guy (looking at you, Oliver!) hooks up his “she’s just a friend” friend (that’d be you, Felicity) with another dude. Well…doesn’t turn out well unless you like Oliver and Felicity together cause, yeah, I’m betting Oliver will be regretting that matchmaking bit. LOL. Love Oliver and Felicity together, so hopefully this’ll open his eyes to seeing Felicity as more than “just a friend.” They really are great together.

• dude says:

You know they’re not going to end up together right?

• Autumn says:

Why not? This isn’t Smallville and even in that show Oliver ended up with someone NOT in the comics. Besides this isn’t the comics, it is an interpretation of the story and frankly they can do whatever they want. They’ve already twisted many things to make the story different. So I say we have no idea who he ends up with.

• wordsmith says:

Just from a writing perspective, it would be like Buffy ending up with Xander or Meredith Grey picking George O’Malley – yes, those guys were adorable, and we root for them, but they’re just not the right choice.
          It may be what fans think they want, but it would be a really poor decision in the long run. Think about it this way – what makes the Bond/Moneypenny relationship so much fun is that they DON’T sleep together – it’s all just tension.

• Drako says:

Clark and Lois still ended up together in smallville, you know the main couple of the show.

But Felicity is in the comics remember. They can do whatever they want but they chose to have Oliver/Laurel as the main romance of the story, your arguments are pointless.

• Maryann says:

After Superman hooked up with Wonder Woman instead of Lois in the comics, the precedent has been set for absolutely ANYTHING to be rewritten.

• Anne says:

Chloe was introduced into the comics pre-52, so she was in the comics.

• crest says:

Ah please, the fact that Oliver is playing matchmaker/cupid, shows that he has no interest in Felicity. He won’t regret anything, he is too busy hooking up with women he is actually attracted and interested in. The only people this will backfire on is on you, who want to use Barry, Barry/Felicity to prop up your Oliver/Felicity ship. This is not for your own benefit even though you wish and act like it is, its a real relationship of its own starting and developing.

15. wrstlgirl says:

Need more Bohanan :-)

16. V says:

I can’t stand either Jax or Tara. And while I’m not looking forward to Gemma being officially exposed, I’m SO looking forward to Katey and Ron’s performances in this episode. They’re so underrated.

17. Naty says:

Gotta love Oliver/Felicity and excited for what’s next for them in the upcoming episodes and seasons.

18. abz says:

It really seems like the change in showrunners has been doing wonders for Revenge. I love this season and really excited by this scoop and how everything’s gonna change. I just hope the ratings increase. Same goes for The Good Wife. Definitely want another season for both of them.

• Maryann says:

This is absolutely the worst season ever, IMO. I didn’t like some of the developments last season, but this new showrunner is giving us a totally different show, which I don’t enjoy nearly as much as least season.

• abz says:

Well, based on the many comments I’ve read on this site about the current season, I’d say you’re in the minority, but in the end we all like what we like. Last season had many complaints from fans and was not as great as the first season and this season IMO has made a lot of improvements. I feel like it’s returning to the show I first became obsessed with. I don’t think it’s a different show really. I think what the showrunner has been doing is refocusing it and bringing it back to basics. No more huge side plots taking up so many episodes about people we could care less about like Aiden’s sister, the Initiative (I still have no idea what their purpose was lol), Padma, etc. It’s now back to being all about Emily’s revengenda which is what it really should be.

19. AngieD says:

“Wolowitz takes on a more-the-merrier approach and invites the whole gang over Ma’s house for Tofurkey Day (airing Nov. 21).”

I thought the Wolowitzs had a Ge-Briska- file (Gefilte fish stuffed into a Brisket, etc.)

20. cjeffery7 says:

Zack HAS TO come back to Bones before the show goes dark, whenever that may be. he just HAS TO.

• georgiamadman says:

If he never comes back that’ll be too soon for me. Zack’s the original annoying squint.

• Bea says:

I totally agree. The finale would just not be the same without him, since he was an important part of the team for several years and it would be a nice way of paying hommage to the show’s roots and thus close the circle.

21. Lynette says:

It’s David B. of Bones. Ausiello hasn’t given us any real spoilers re the show for ages. That’s because the biggest spoiler can’t be revealed.
    I will hate Hart Hanson for life if he lets Brennan be hurt that way again after all she’s been through. If Booth has to die, she should die with him. She shouldn’t be left mourning yet another loved one that has left her behind.

• Lauren says:

What are you smoking becuz I’d like some! This sight is like 50% Bones spoilers and articles. Its almost annoying, if I didn’t love the show so.

• Katie T says:

It’s not David Boreanaz! You don’t respond to a fan on Twitter saying you’re in for season 10 if the show gets picked up if you’re actually being killed off soon. Nothing that David or Hart have tweeted or said in interviews has ever indicated that Booth is going anywhere or that they want the show to end soon, which would happen if Booth bit the dust!

22. Beth says:

When thinking about the Jax/Tara problem I can’t help but think of what Jax said to Tara in season 4….. That his dad should of ran Gemma’s ass over to get he and his brother out of the life. Isn’t that what Tara is doing no matter how hurtful it is or not what she may want by leaving Jax all together? I don’t think it’s cool how extreme she went but the life almost killed both their boys many times.

• the girl says:

Totally forgot about that, Beth – and I bet Jax has forgotten it too. That’s exactly what Tara is doing. I don’t think she WANTS to leave Jax or lose him. She just wants to do what is best for her children, and isn’t that what we expect from good parents? To place the welfare of their children above any and every thing else?

• Faster says:

Yup, exactly. That is exactly what a good parent would do, and why having children, especially in this type of situation, is a life change and an extreme responsibility that takes place of everything else. I don’t exactly remember the timeline, but Tara took on responsibility of Abel when he was basically doomed to being bounced back and forth between an absentee dad and crazy grandmother, with a bunch of semi-moral biker uncles picking up the slack. She has always been the responsible party here and that is why she is doing what she is doing.

23. Sarah says:

Ugh I could never understand why people like Olicity. Felicity is too good for Oliver. Come on!

24. Alana says:

After Mondays episode of HIMYM I decided that I don’t like the way the season is going. I don’t like all the jumping around with the mother. I know it’s called how I MET your mother, but I want to know her and Teds life after they meet. If the spin-off is really happening I hope we get further in depth.

25. JJ says:

RE Goodwife, passionate love can definitely become passionate hate on the surface, but that usually just means that you’re still passionately in love with that person under all the crap. Here’s hoping Will and Alicia will eventually get back to that.

• James Butler says:

There is no “LOVE” between Will and Alicia. They both are selfish and LUST after each other. They have nothing else in common and after each coitus act return to their respected domain. While Peter is being cuckolded he is doing everything he can to help his wife and all the will/Alicia fans see is sex. Maybe now the storyline of the “GOOD” wife will get back on track and the drama return and the soap disappear .

• MGL says:

I agree with your comments. I have loved WIll and Alicia since the beginning and barely watched the show last season unitl the end. Mly fear is the writers are carrying the hate thing too far. I would like to see some of the passion back between them.

26. RottieGirl says:

I certainly hope that a S4 Hell on Wheels renewal comes soon.

27. sammy says:

I bet you anything Lydia will be back next week on Revenge! The episode is called Resurgence and Patrick is on his way to see someone in Philadelphia who owes Victoria a favour…Lydia is from Philadelphia and I’m assuming Victoria saved her from the plane crash all those years ago!

28. sam says:

Looking forward to Oliver/Felicity on Arrow. Love them and excited to see the evolution of the relationship. Can’t believe Emily wasn’t even supposed to stay for more than a few episodes, she’s great.

29. The blind item answer is so Damian Lewis from Homeland. He is a big star from his success from Homeland and has won a few awards from his role as Brody. He has hardly been in this season so it just makes sense of kill him off because it seems his storyline is pretty much done. Apparently he was planned to die in season 1 (thankfully he did not), but if he does die than Homeland is boring just saying.

30. sarah says:

So I think Damon will get kidnapped on The Vampire Diaries.
    If Felicity has romantic interest on Arrow it will be interesting if Oliver is jealous.

31. sarah says:

the good wife is amazing this season they had a bit of a rough patch but have come back fighting yeah!
    so happy about elijah sticking around full time as long as it’s not with hayley god she is awful, please die in child birth
    the vampire diaries is for me stuggling again this year, i think sadly it has very little life left in it. the originals is great though so throw stefan, caroline and matt over to that show and just put it to sleep before it it dies a slow death and people stop caring altogether.

32. sarah says:

if daryl dies there will be anger and ratings will drop majorly. the new show runner cant risk that or he will be fired like many before him.
    reedus is to popular but the girls freaking out after his death would be funny and a little scary to witness. at comic con people go mad for him and kind off ignore the other cast members.

33. lame says:

I think it’s time to let Beckett lose those extensions. They’re becoming more of a distraction according to the super fanatics on tumblr. Just as well, they’ve served their purpose. Now with the changes coming to the DD and the series, this would be the perfect time.

• Rich Abey says:

I think you are referencing to the character Kate Beckett in Castle? If so why lose the hair extensions? It looks beautiful. A fair percentage of Castle fans show up just to watch her hair in action!

• Carl says:

You’ve got that right Rich. The character Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) is drop dead gorgeous and the long hair only accentuates her overall sexiness. They say,” if you got it, flaunt it”. In her case, she has it but she doesn’t have to flaunt it, it’s just NATURAL.

• stephanie says:

she’s got it all, so yes, I would be one of those people who loves her hair.

34. Candy says:

Will the AMC show TURN be renewed? I love this show and will take any spoilers on the show. Thanks!!