Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Nashville, Arrow, Bones, Castle, Walking Dead, HIMYM and More!

blog_aa_10.8.13Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Could we get some scoop on Nashville‘s Rayna and Deacon? —Sina
Ausiello: Gladly. Both of the car-crash survivors keep very busy in this week’s episode: Him with getting his life back on track (and starting to face what growing up in an abusive household did to him), and her with screwing her label (figuratively) and former producer Liam (literally also figuratively, but in the fun figurative way).

Question: Got any Arrow scoop? –Sara
Ausiello: For all the pre-season knocks against Laurel, she does a nifty job of laying out a hoodlum in Wednesday’s season premiere. But it’s one of that hour’s very final scenes that will have everyone talking and tweeting. Turning to next week, once Oliver “gets the band back together,” there’s some fun grumbling from Dig and Felicity about their “cover” identities.

Bones WeddingQuestion: Still catching my breath after Monday’s Bones. Any scoop on what’s to come in future episodes? —Amelia
Ausiello: Save the date: Booth and Brennan will tie the knot on Monday, Oct. 21. Who wants to be my plus-1?!

Question: As a reward for acing my bone identification exam, I believe I deserve some scoop on the show that inspired me to do so well, Bones! What’s going to go on with the new Big Bad? —Rebecca
Ausiello: Here’s what exec producer Stephen Nathan was willing to divulge: “We are creating a new killer who loves anonymity as much as Pelant loved being pursued.”

Question: Do you know if Glee‘s Finn tribute will feature any old (or “lost”) footage of him? —Devon
Ausiello: There was talk early on of doing a clip montage over one of the songs but I think the idea was abandoned. And I’m kind of relieved; the episode is going to be hard enough to get through without having to watch archival footage of Finn/Cory. Speaking of Thursday’s emotional hour, you may be surprised by which character the episode ends on.

RELATED | Glee’s Finn Tribute: Set List Revealed

Question: I’ll take any scoop you have on AHS: Coven! —Ashley
Ausiello: One of this season’s series regulars doesn’t make it out of this week’s premiere alive. And Nicolas Cage makes a cameo (or, at least his name does).

Question: Shiri Appleby put this picture on Instagram this morning. Do you know anything about it? –Rachael
Ausiello: I can confirm that the photo is, indeed, of the Roswell alum (and recent friend of Chicago Fire) getting made up for a Law & Order: SVU guest stint. She’ll play Amelia Albers, a junior military officer who’s stopped for a DUI while on leave in New York City, but the arresting officer calls in Benson & Co. when it appears Albers has been raped. The episode, “Military Justice,” will air in November.

Question: Any scoop on Beauty and the Beast? –Gail
Ausiello: As seen in Monday’s premiere, Cat met her biological dad yet she didn’t meet her biological dad. But that introduction is on the horizon. “Once Cat finds out the man she thought was her dad isn’t, that’s going to really throw her for a loop,” says Kristin Kreuk. “Then, because she’s a detective, she’ll start to find out who her [biological] dad is fairly quickly, and it’s tough for her. She believes that everyone from her past has lied to her… and this man is going to be the only thing that ties her to anything that she was, any of her history.”

Question: Do we know what the story is with Vampire Diaries‘ Nadia? —Kate
Ausiello: We don’t, but I do. And you seriously wouldn’t believe me if I told you. (Hint: She has a very surprising connection to [spoiler].)

Mike & Molly Season 4Question: When will Mike & Molly be back? —QueenBee
Ausiello: Judging by those less than brawny We Are Men ratings, I’d venture to guesstimate around Monday, Nov. 4.

Question: There’s been no sign of The Mother since the season premiere of How I Met Your Mother. Any idea when we’ll be seeing her next, or any scoop about her next appearance? —Babar
Ausiello: I’ve been assured that every appearance by The Mother (played by Cristin Milioti) will carry with it a significance, large or at least medium. In fact, the next time we see her (no, I will not specify when), it’ll sneak up on you and be quite a crowd-pleasing moment.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on 45 Returning Faves

Question: The little snippet of Anna Faris in your Emmys highlight video was not enough. Can you please post the entire? —Jacob
Ausiello: OK, but only because you asked nicely. Here’s the entire vid (including Faris’ thoughts on hubby Chris Pratt jumping networks to make a cameo on Mom.)

Question: Furloughed government worker looking for New Girl scoop — are we ever going to meet Schmidt’s mother? —Sarah
Ausiello: There’s a very good chance you’re going to meet his mother and his father later this season. My dream casting picks? Goldie Hawn and Mandy Patinkin. Post yours in the comments.

Once Upon a Time BelleQuestion: I heard that TVLine visited the Once Upon a Time set recently to interview the cast. Did Emilie de Ravin give anything away about what Belle will be doing in Storybrooke? –Tara
Ausiello: Sort of. At the time our Vlada Gelman saw de Ravin last Thursday, the actress shared, “I just shot some stuff in Storybrooke, actually, and it was nice to work with people there who I hadn’t usually worked with.” On the presumably non-Storybrooke front, de Ravin also revealed that Belle makes a new friend “who may be a mermaid. And that’s been really fun.”

Question: Care to share a Suburgatory scoop while we wait for ABC schedule the damn show? —Kelly
Ausiello: We’re going to meet Dallas’ mother this season, but there’s a catch: It’ll be at her funeral. A Season 3 episode finds Cheryl Hines’ high-haired spitfire travelling home to the South (with Dalia and Tessa in tow) to bury her mom. First person to guess Dallas’ childhood nickname in the comments, wins! (A hint can be found here.)

Question: Any chance Sandra Oh might change her mind about leaving Grey’s Anatomy at season’s end? She’s my favorite actor on the show! —Jimmy
Ausiello: Sorry, but she’s definitely outta there. And Shonda Rhimes says she already knows “exactly what” will send Cristina off the canvas. “I’ve loved the character for a really long time, and I know how that should end,” she tells us. “I want to give this character an ending that seems fitting. And that’s all I’m going to say.”

PHOTOS | Grey’s Anatomy‘s Cristina Quandary: Four (Mostly) Plausible Exit Scenarios for Yang

Question: I’m a big fan of the Lanie character on Castle. Any scoop? —Ana
Ausiello: Stana Katic told Matt Mitovich that Beckett and her bestie — whom we haven’t seen together since the engagement — have “a few scenes coming up,” during which they hash out a delicate issue facing the betrothed “Caskett.”

revengeQuestion: Is Annabelle Stephenson really joining Revenge as a love interest for Daniel? —Nina
Ausiello: Read between the lines and you tell me… “She’s a scrappy character,” explains showrunner Sunil Nayar of Jenny. “She’s more from the world of Jack than she is from the world of the Hamptons. She becomes a bit of a rival for Emily in a really fun way.”

Question: Cannot wait for Sunday’s Walking Dead premiere. Any scoop on major deaths? —John
Ausiello: Nothing specific, although Lauren Cohan told us that “the biggest horror of the season” involves “turns that characters have taken for ‘the betterment of the group,'” adding that S4 will “dig deeper into what it actually takes to survive.”

Question: Any scoop on Sons of Anarchy would be appreciated. —TG
Ausiello: This week’s episode is going to blow you away.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Kim Roots)

1. Ann says:

Was Dallas’s name Miss Piggy? That was my sister’s nickname too!

2. Liz says:

Can’t wait for AHS! As long as Evan Peters is around the whole season I’m happy

3. Amelia says:

As the person asking the question, I’ll gladly be your plus-1 for the B/B wedding.
    Thanks for another great column!

4. trainwreck says:

Do NOT Kill Cristina Yang off – Shonda – I repeat: DO NOT KILL YANG!!

You can never be sure about Shonda’s perception of “fitting” departure.. She promised a happy ver after for Mark and Lexie – I just can’t ..

Sincerely,
    Still not over Lexie!

• sam says:

I was just going to post the same thing. We all know what a “fitting” ending on Grey’s means. Uugh
      Just have Burke come back to whisk her away and I’ll be happy!

• abz says:

Uh, definitely not. Burke was an awful, horrible character and a complete douchebag to Cristina half the time.

• Ninna says:

…and Hunt was an awful, horrible character and a complete douchebag to Cristina THE OTHER half of the time. Let her find greatness with a younger partner who loves and respect her as she deserves. So happy she’s finally free of this last crossbow. This one showed himself worse than Burke.

• abz says:

I never said Hunt was a saint. I’m one of the biggest supporters of the breakup of Crowen. So over the back and forth, even though, I did somewhat sympathize with him about the whole baby thing. I mean I understood where Cristina was coming from in not wanting kids, but I also got his side of it too, It’s a tough situation. Anyway, I’m not liking the looks of things this season because it seems like Shonda is about to have them get back together, which I am in no mood to sit through again.

• Greg says:

Burke was actually very good to and very good for Yang….she is the one who constatntly fought being in that relationship

• Mika02 says:

This ^

• abz says:

Even though I generally never liked the character, okay I will agree that in some way he was good for her in trying to get her to open up and become more human, however, season 3 cemented my dislike for him. He was so full of himself, selfish, cocky and never really appreciated the things she did for him. He wanted to tell the chief about his hand, then he should have done so right away, not go along with a plan that he was apart of and then blame her for everything, Also, the way things ended between them, well, really just wasn’t great and that’s another reason I just have no interest in ever seeing him return.

• Christina says:

Yea, def not over the Lexie/Mark thing either. That was the most ridiculous plot ending ever, and the reason I finally pulled the trigger on watching.

5. JR says:

What about Homeland? Last season it took about 6 episodes to even know what the plot will revolve around. Will that happen again? Does the vibe from the first two episode change significantly in newer episodes? Will we get unforgettable episodes like The Weekend (Season 1) and Q&A (Season 2)? Are the Brody episode awesome?

6. Emily says:

Mandy Patinkin would be so funny as Schmidt’s dad!

7. liz says:

Yay! BATB scoop!!

8. Monique says:

Goodness what do I have to do to get a Bonnie question answered. Like will we see Bonnie dealing with her dad’s death? Will there be a wake like there was for Tyler’s dad when he was the mayor? If there is, Bonnie most likely will still be dead, so will anyone get really worried that Bonnie’s not present? Where is Bonnie’s mom? Also how long are we gonna have to wait before anyone else finds out she’s dead? SO MANY QUESTIONS I NEED ANSWERED!

9. Matthew says:

How can a character be a series regular if they die in the first episode of the series? (And make no mistake, each season of AHS is the beginning of a new series). Obviously it’s one of the bigger names.

10. Babar says:

Thanks for answering my question Michael.

11. Maria says:

Maybe Beckett and Lanie talk about whether Lanie will be Beckett’s maid of honor?

• scooby says:

I don’t see who else would be. I mean Martha and Alexis wouldn’t exactly be her maid of honor, Gates likes her but is her boss she’s not known for years, and what other female friends does she have? Sounds like the sensitive issue is Caskett-related. MoH would be an issue between Beckett and Lanie. Maybe it’s child related? I mean they gotta figure out if they want kids and if so how many. Best to ask before getting hitched.

12. Ali says:

The new Bones “big bad”, is it someone we already know? Did Pelant give us a hint? Would we care if it wasnt, except to get a serial killer off the street, of course.

• madbengalsfan85 says:

Pelant thought she was a female, we never got his reasoning for that though.

• amber says:

My speculation: A female serial killer, who doesn’t want to be known, keeping on the down low, the opposite of Pelant and maybe the possibility that they are known to us from prior seasons? Has me intrigued!! thanks for the BONES SCOOP :)

13. shutuprob says:

“Speaking of Thursday’s emotional hour [of Glee], you may be surprised by which character the episode ends on.”
    Quinn?
    [evil grin]

14. bluebonnetbelle says:

I would love to see Jeff Goldblum as Schmidt’s father.

15. Badpenny says:

We’ve already seen Schmitt’s mother in Season 1, when he was dressed in a rabbit costume as a child. In another episode Schmitt states his mother is living with a woman, hinting that she might be a secret lesbian.

16. Marian says:

Can’t wait to see the Mother again on HIMYM and I am kinda missing Marshall, i hope he makes it to the wedding i dont wanna spend all season with virtual marshal

17. Garnet74 says:

Always love to see Arrow tibdits! Really excited about the show coming back and seeing Oliver, Felicity, and Diggle getting back together as a team. I hope we learn more about Felicity’s backstory, too, this season. And of course really great Oliver/Felicity stuff!

18. Ariel and Belle In OUAT?! YES my two favorite princesses in the show!

• abz says:

I’d personally rather see Ariel in Neverland interacting with the primary characters of the show. Also, I wanna know what her possible relationship to Regina might be. but I seriously hope Regina isn’t Ursula though. That would just be so lame. Ursula needs to be her own character.

19. Damn says:

I think Nadia’s has a very surprising connection to Katherine.
    Maybe she’s one of her relatives.

20. Goku says:

“Speaking of Thursday’s emotional hour, you may be surprised by which character the episode ends on.”
    I think it will be Marley. They had this teacher-student connection and she has had probably 3 lines this season so far.

• Lydia says:

Marley only having 3 lines is one of the best things about this season so far. Hopefully it’s a trend that will continue!

21. Dante says:

So her biological dad isnt really her biologicial dad. Lana anyone, Beauty and the beast ripping of Smallville. They even have an episode called Hothead. Lol this is sad.

22. Bobby says:

Why call them “spoilers” when you NEVER spoil anything. Come on, stop playing the sly game and spoil when you say you’re spoiling.

23. Annie says:

Shonda is killing Cristina on Grey’s Anatomy isnt she? That woman loves killing characters…..

24. Alana says:

The Mother is in the band that is playing at Barney and Robin’s wedding! I wonder if we are going to get to hear her sing?!!?
    Anyone else rethinking this whole “final season in three days” thing. I was suspicious at first, and the premiere was awesome but the rest of the episodes are really slow.

• Aprilcot says:

I was hesitant about the concept, but decided to have faith in the showrunners and to hold off judgment until the season started. Personally, I’m loving it. I do wish that Marshall would just hurry up and get there even though I did love the “Weekend at Bernie’s” vibe this week. Definitely hoping we get to hear Cristin sing!

• c says:

Really? Because I see them doing the one thing they promised not to do this season. Make this concept into a boring 24-style telling of the wedding.

25. BiS says:

I love Nashville! Thank you for the scoop and I hope Liam stays for a while.

26. Jessica says:

I don’t think Shonda’s going to kill Cristina ( I know I could be deluding myself), but I saw a video of Sandra Oh at the Grey’s Anatomy 200th episode celebration and she plainly said she didn’t want Cristina to die. I would hope that Shonda would respect Sandra’s wishes as she has played that character for 10 seasons.

27. Mike M says:

Zack Addy theory on the new Bones big bad: it’s Cam and catching her will shatter the lab and end the series. Pelant saw her and figured it out with the help of the still unresolved alarm clock camera.

28. Kelly says:

I am looking forward to seeing Belle again on Once Upon a Time. I miss Storybrooke and Belle, along with Neal, are my favorites.

29. homepage says:

Enhorabuenas por este división. Eh ha logrado una origen de
    junta en webb que opina que logra proporcionar una guía significativo
    hacia a aquellos y aquellas que apaleamos un
    exiguo de dificultades en asemejar estas disscutas de entrada.
    Humanas informes en unido, una ostentación asaz sencilla difdicultad que me parece además profunda
    por el grado de juicio justificado. Es encantadora esta al tanto respecto el america de colombia Adidas por interrupción
    de eh y hacer cola qque acosen brindándonos esta variedad de
    notas interesanteds respecto el particular.

30. kelly says:

The preview for next week’s Grey’s Anatomy made me yell at the television. Shonda, please do NOT break up this awesome pair of friends!

31. Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this website.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s challenging
    to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and visual appearance.
    I must say you’ve done a very good job with this. In addition, the blog
    loads very fast for me on Chrome. Outstanding Blog!

32. Isabelle says:

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find
    It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you helped
    me.

33. Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out.
    Please let me know where you got your theme. Kudos

34. @ Nice Great Lovely And all i Think You are Real Man In World Who Share The Awesome Post :-)