Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Nashville, Arrow, Bones, Castle, Walking Dead, HIMYM and More!

Get More: Ask Ausiello, Spoilers

blog_aa_10.8.13Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Could we get some scoop on Nashville‘s Rayna and Deacon? —Sina
Ausiello: Gladly. Both of the car-crash survivors keep very busy in this week’s episode: Him with getting his life back on track (and starting to face what growing up in an abusive household did to him), and her with screwing her label (figuratively) and former producer Liam (literally also figuratively, but in the fun figurative way).

Question: Got any Arrow scoop? –Sara
Ausiello: For all the pre-season knocks against Laurel, she does a nifty job of laying out a hoodlum in Wednesday’s season premiere. But it’s one of that hour’s very final scenes that will have everyone talking and tweeting. Turning to next week, once Oliver “gets the band back together,” there’s some fun grumbling from Dig and Felicity about their “cover” identities.

Bones WeddingQuestion: Still catching my breath after Monday’s Bones. Any scoop on what’s to come in future episodes? —Amelia
Ausiello: Save the date: Booth and Brennan will tie the knot on Monday, Oct. 21. Who wants to be my plus-1?!

Question: As a reward for acing my bone identification exam, I believe I deserve some scoop on the show that inspired me to do so well, Bones! What’s going to go on with the new Big Bad? —Rebecca
Ausiello: Here’s what exec producer Stephen Nathan was willing to divulge: “We are creating a new killer who loves anonymity as much as Pelant loved being pursued.”

Question: Do you know if Glee‘s Finn tribute will feature any old (or “lost”) footage of him? —Devon
Ausiello: There was talk early on of doing a clip montage over one of the songs but I think the idea was abandoned. And I’m kind of relieved; the episode is going to be hard enough to get through without having to watch archival footage of Finn/Cory. Speaking of Thursday’s emotional hour, you may be surprised by which character the episode ends on.

RELATED | Glee’s Finn Tribute: Set List Revealed

Question: I’ll take any scoop you have on AHS: Coven! —Ashley
Ausiello: One of this season’s series regulars doesn’t make it out of this week’s premiere alive. And Nicolas Cage makes a cameo (or, at least his name does).

Question: Shiri Appleby put this picture on Instagram this morning. Do you know anything about it? –Rachael
Ausiello: I can confirm that the photo is, indeed, of the Roswell alum (and recent friend of Chicago Fire) getting made up for a Law & Order: SVU guest stint. She’ll play Amelia Albers, a junior military officer who’s stopped for a DUI while on leave in New York City, but the arresting officer calls in Benson & Co. when it appears Albers has been raped. The episode, “Military Justice,” will air in November.

Question: Any scoop on Beauty and the Beast? –Gail
Ausiello: As seen in Monday’s premiere, Cat met her biological dad yet she didn’t meet her biological dad. But that introduction is on the horizon. “Once Cat finds out the man she thought was her dad isn’t, that’s going to really throw her for a loop,” says Kristin Kreuk. “Then, because she’s a detective, she’ll start to find out who her [biological] dad is fairly quickly, and it’s tough for her. She believes that everyone from her past has lied to her… and this man is going to be the only thing that ties her to anything that she was, any of her history.”

Question: Do we know what the story is with Vampire Diaries‘ Nadia? —Kate
Ausiello: We don’t, but I do. And you seriously wouldn’t believe me if I told you. (Hint: She has a very surprising connection to [spoiler].)

Mike & Molly Season 4Question: When will Mike & Molly be back? —QueenBee
Ausiello: Judging by those less than brawny We Are Men ratings, I’d venture to guesstimate around Monday, Nov. 4.

Question: There’s been no sign of The Mother since the season premiere of How I Met Your Mother. Any idea when we’ll be seeing her next, or any scoop about her next appearance? —Babar
Ausiello: I’ve been assured that every appearance by The Mother (played by Cristin Milioti) will carry with it a significance, large or at least medium. In fact, the next time we see her (no, I will not specify when), it’ll sneak up on you and be quite a crowd-pleasing moment.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on 45 Returning Faves

Question: The little snippet of Anna Faris in your Emmys highlight video was not enough. Can you please post the entire? —Jacob
Ausiello: OK, but only because you asked nicely. Here’s the entire vid (including Faris’ thoughts on hubby Chris Pratt jumping networks to make a cameo on Mom.)

Question: Furloughed government worker looking for New Girl scoop — are we ever going to meet Schmidt’s mother? —Sarah
Ausiello: There’s a very good chance you’re going to meet his mother and his father later this season. My dream casting picks? Goldie Hawn and Mandy Patinkin. Post yours in the comments.

Once Upon a Time BelleQuestion: I heard that TVLine visited the Once Upon a Time set recently to interview the cast. Did Emilie de Ravin give anything away about what Belle will be doing in Storybrooke? –Tara
Ausiello: Sort of. At the time our Vlada Gelman saw de Ravin last Thursday, the actress shared, “I just shot some stuff in Storybrooke, actually, and it was nice to work with people there who I hadn’t usually worked with.” On the presumably non-Storybrooke front, de Ravin also revealed that Belle makes a new friend “who may be a mermaid. And that’s been really fun.”

Question: Care to share a Suburgatory scoop while we wait for ABC schedule the damn show? —Kelly
Ausiello: We’re going to meet Dallas’ mother this season, but there’s a catch: It’ll be at her funeral. A Season 3 episode finds Cheryl Hines’ high-haired spitfire travelling home to the South (with Dalia and Tessa in tow) to bury her mom. First person to guess Dallas’ childhood nickname in the comments, wins! (A hint can be found here.)

Question: Any chance Sandra Oh might change her mind about leaving Grey’s Anatomy at season’s end? She’s my favorite actor on the show! —Jimmy
Ausiello: Sorry, but she’s definitely outta there. And Shonda Rhimes says she already knows “exactly what” will send Cristina off the canvas. “I’ve loved the character for a really long time, and I know how that should end,” she tells us. “I want to give this character an ending that seems fitting. And that’s all I’m going to say.”

PHOTOS | Grey’s Anatomy‘s Cristina Quandary: Four (Mostly) Plausible Exit Scenarios for Yang

Question: I’m a big fan of the Lanie character on Castle. Any scoop? —Ana
Ausiello: Stana Katic told Matt Mitovich that Beckett and her bestie — whom we haven’t seen together since the engagement — have “a few scenes coming up,” during which they hash out a delicate issue facing the betrothed “Caskett.”

revengeQuestion: Is Annabelle Stephenson really joining Revenge as a love interest for Daniel? —Nina
Ausiello: Read between the lines and you tell me… “She’s a scrappy character,” explains showrunner Sunil Nayar of Jenny. “She’s more from the world of Jack than she is from the world of the Hamptons. She becomes a bit of a rival for Emily in a really fun way.”

Question: Cannot wait for Sunday’s Walking Dead premiere. Any scoop on major deaths? —John
Ausiello: Nothing specific, although Lauren Cohan told us that “the biggest horror of the season” involves “turns that characters have taken for ‘the betterment of the group,’” adding that S4 will “dig deeper into what it actually takes to survive.”

Question: Any scoop on Sons of Anarchy would be appreciated. —TG
Ausiello: This week’s episode is going to blow you away.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Kim Roots)

Comments (71)

• Was Dallas’s name Miss Piggy? That was my sister’s nickname too!

Comment by Ann – October 8, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for AHS! As long as Evan Peters is around the whole season I’m happy

Comment by Liz – October 8, 2013 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As the person asking the question, I’ll gladly be your plus-1 for the B/B wedding.
    Thanks for another great column!

Comment by Amelia – October 8, 2013 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do NOT Kill Cristina Yang off – Shonda – I repeat: DO NOT KILL YANG!!

You can never be sure about Shonda’s perception of “fitting” departure.. She promised a happy ver after for Mark and Lexie – I just can’t ..

Sincerely,
    Still not over Lexie!

Comment by trainwreck – October 8, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was just going to post the same thing. We all know what a “fitting” ending on Grey’s means. Uugh
      Just have Burke come back to whisk her away and I’ll be happy!

Comment by sam – October 8, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Mel – October 8, 2013 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Uh, definitely not. Burke was an awful, horrible character and a complete douchebag to Cristina half the time.

Comment by abz – October 8, 2013 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • …and Hunt was an awful, horrible character and a complete douchebag to Cristina THE OTHER half of the time. Let her find greatness with a younger partner who loves and respect her as she deserves. So happy she’s finally free of this last crossbow. This one showed himself worse than Burke.

Comment by Ninna – October 9, 2013 05:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I never said Hunt was a saint. I’m one of the biggest supporters of the breakup of Crowen. So over the back and forth, even though, I did somewhat sympathize with him about the whole baby thing. I mean I understood where Cristina was coming from in not wanting kids, but I also got his side of it too, It’s a tough situation. Anyway, I’m not liking the looks of things this season because it seems like Shonda is about to have them get back together, which I am in no mood to sit through again.

Comment by abz – October 10, 2013 02:10 PM PDT
        • Burke was actually very good to and very good for Yang….she is the one who constatntly fought being in that relationship

Comment by Greg – October 9, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • This ^

Comment by Mika02 – October 9, 2013 09:36 AM PDT
          • Even though I generally never liked the character, okay I will agree that in some way he was good for her in trying to get her to open up and become more human, however, season 3 cemented my dislike for him. He was so full of himself, selfish, cocky and never really appreciated the things she did for him. He wanted to tell the chief about his hand, then he should have done so right away, not go along with a plan that he was apart of and then blame her for everything, Also, the way things ended between them, well, really just wasn’t great and that’s another reason I just have no interest in ever seeing him return.

Comment by abz – October 10, 2013 02:05 PM PDT
    • Yea, def not over the Lexie/Mark thing either. That was the most ridiculous plot ending ever, and the reason I finally pulled the trigger on watching.

Comment by Christina – October 8, 2013 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Homeland? Last season it took about 6 episodes to even know what the plot will revolve around. Will that happen again? Does the vibe from the first two episode change significantly in newer episodes? Will we get unforgettable episodes like The Weekend (Season 1) and Q&A (Season 2)? Are the Brody episode awesome?

Comment by JR – October 8, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • first two episodes*
      Brody episodes*

Was typing too fast.

Comment by JR – October 8, 2013 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mandy Patinkin would be so funny as Schmidt’s dad!

Comment by Emily – October 8, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It would actually be perfect!

Comment by H – October 10, 2013 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! BATB scoop!!

Comment by liz – October 8, 2013 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Goodness what do I have to do to get a Bonnie question answered. Like will we see Bonnie dealing with her dad’s death? Will there be a wake like there was for Tyler’s dad when he was the mayor? If there is, Bonnie most likely will still be dead, so will anyone get really worried that Bonnie’s not present? Where is Bonnie’s mom? Also how long are we gonna have to wait before anyone else finds out she’s dead? SO MANY QUESTIONS I NEED ANSWERED!

Comment by Monique – October 8, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bonnie sucks.

Comment by dude – October 8, 2013 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks for your pointless opinion. She actually has fans who care about her though and want better for her.

Comment by Monique – October 8, 2013 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How can a character be a series regular if they die in the first episode of the series? (And make no mistake, each season of AHS is the beginning of a new series). Obviously it’s one of the bigger names.

Comment by Matthew – October 8, 2013 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ghost? Demon?

Comment by Amie – October 8, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ghost? Flashbacks?

Comment by Rose – October 8, 2013 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They could come back from the dead. They could be a spirit. They could be in flashbacks for the rest of the season.

Comment by Andy – October 8, 2013 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, we’ve had a number of regulars in previous seasons who died BEFORE the premiere episode and still managed to stick around.

Comment by wordsmith – October 8, 2013 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for answering my question Michael.

Comment by Babar – October 8, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe Beckett and Lanie talk about whether Lanie will be Beckett’s maid of honor?

Comment by Maria – October 8, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t see who else would be. I mean Martha and Alexis wouldn’t exactly be her maid of honor, Gates likes her but is her boss she’s not known for years, and what other female friends does she have? Sounds like the sensitive issue is Caskett-related. MoH would be an issue between Beckett and Lanie. Maybe it’s child related? I mean they gotta figure out if they want kids and if so how many. Best to ask before getting hitched.

Comment by scooby – October 8, 2013 08:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The new Bones “big bad”, is it someone we already know? Did Pelant give us a hint? Would we care if it wasnt, except to get a serial killer off the street, of course.

Comment by Ali – October 8, 2013 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pelant thought she was a female, we never got his reasoning for that though.

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – October 8, 2013 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • My speculation: A female serial killer, who doesn’t want to be known, keeping on the down low, the opposite of Pelant and maybe the possibility that they are known to us from prior seasons? Has me intrigued!! thanks for the BONES SCOOP :)

Comment by amber – October 9, 2013 04:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Angela! X)

Comment by DoctorWhoFanatic! – October 9, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Speaking of Thursday’s emotional hour [of Glee], you may be surprised by which character the episode ends on.”
    Quinn?
    [evil grin]

Comment by shutuprob – October 8, 2013 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s obviously going to be Blaine ;)

Comment by CJS – October 8, 2013 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pretty sure that I read somewhere that it’s Santana (?)

Comment by twilight123 – October 8, 2013 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love to see Jeff Goldblum as Schmidt’s father.

Comment by bluebonnetbelle – October 8, 2013 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love the Mandy Patinkin suggestion, but Jeff Goldblum would be awesome!

Comment by Aprilcot – October 9, 2013 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We’ve already seen Schmitt’s mother in Season 1, when he was dressed in a rabbit costume as a child. In another episode Schmitt states his mother is living with a woman, hinting that she might be a secret lesbian.

Comment by Badpenny – October 8, 2013 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to see the Mother again on HIMYM and I am kinda missing Marshall, i hope he makes it to the wedding i dont wanna spend all season with virtual marshal

Comment by Marian – October 8, 2013 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Always love to see Arrow tibdits! Really excited about the show coming back and seeing Oliver, Felicity, and Diggle getting back together as a team. I hope we learn more about Felicity’s backstory, too, this season. And of course really great Oliver/Felicity stuff!

Comment by Garnet74 – October 8, 2013 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Felicity is just Oliver’s pet she has no backstory or story, she is just there to be on his leash.

Comment by Glover – October 8, 2013 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ariel and Belle In OUAT?! YES my two favorite princesses in the show!

Comment by Jose TV Reviews – October 8, 2013 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d personally rather see Ariel in Neverland interacting with the primary characters of the show. Also, I wanna know what her possible relationship to Regina might be. but I seriously hope Regina isn’t Ursula though. That would just be so lame. Ursula needs to be her own character.

Comment by abz – October 8, 2013 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They said Regina won’t be Ursula a few days ago.

Comment by Brandy – October 8, 2013 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh, really? That’s great. Was it posted on TVLine because I must’ve missed it?

Comment by abz – October 8, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • No.it was on Spoilertv.

Comment by Brandy – October 8, 2013 08:40 PM PDT
          • @brandy Spoilertv just takes things from other locations. It was a screencap of William Keck’s personal theory.

Comment by courts – October 9, 2013 07:09 AM PDT
      • I agree. Regina better not be Ursula. We need more villains if Regina and Rumple are both on a path to be “good.” I want someone who is just plain evil like Cora. Once already ruined Maleficent. Don’t ruin Ursula too.

Comment by Mikael – October 9, 2013 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Nadia’s has a very surprising connection to Katherine.
    Maybe she’s one of her relatives.

Comment by Damn – October 8, 2013 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think she is Kat’s daughter..

Comment by Anne – October 8, 2013 11:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Speaking of Thursday’s emotional hour, you may be surprised by which character the episode ends on.”
    I think it will be Marley. They had this teacher-student connection and she has had probably 3 lines this season so far.

Comment by Goku – October 8, 2013 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Marley only having 3 lines is one of the best things about this season so far. Hopefully it’s a trend that will continue!

Comment by Lydia – October 9, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So her biological dad isnt really her biologicial dad. Lana anyone, Beauty and the beast ripping of Smallville. They even have an episode called Hothead. Lol this is sad.

Comment by Dante – October 8, 2013 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why call them “spoilers” when you NEVER spoil anything. Come on, stop playing the sly game and spoil when you say you’re spoiling.

Comment by Bobby – October 8, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shonda is killing Cristina on Grey’s Anatomy isnt she? That woman loves killing characters…..

Comment by Annie – October 8, 2013 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Mother is in the band that is playing at Barney and Robin’s wedding! I wonder if we are going to get to hear her sing?!!?
    Anyone else rethinking this whole “final season in three days” thing. I was suspicious at first, and the premiere was awesome but the rest of the episodes are really slow.

Comment by Alana – October 8, 2013 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was hesitant about the concept, but decided to have faith in the showrunners and to hold off judgment until the season started. Personally, I’m loving it. I do wish that Marshall would just hurry up and get there even though I did love the “Weekend at Bernie’s” vibe this week. Definitely hoping we get to hear Cristin sing!

Comment by Aprilcot – October 9, 2013 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Really? Because I see them doing the one thing they promised not to do this season. Make this concept into a boring 24-style telling of the wedding.

Comment by c – October 10, 2013 03:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Nashville! Thank you for the scoop and I hope Liam stays for a while.

Comment by BiS – October 8, 2013 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think Shonda’s going to kill Cristina ( I know I could be deluding myself), but I saw a video of Sandra Oh at the Grey’s Anatomy 200th episode celebration and she plainly said she didn’t want Cristina to die. I would hope that Shonda would respect Sandra’s wishes as she has played that character for 10 seasons.

Comment by Jessica – October 8, 2013 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zack Addy theory on the new Bones big bad: it’s Cam and catching her will shatter the lab and end the series. Pelant saw her and figured it out with the help of the still unresolved alarm clock camera.

Comment by Mike M – October 9, 2013 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am looking forward to seeing Belle again on Once Upon a Time. I miss Storybrooke and Belle, along with Neal, are my favorites.

Comment by Kelly – October 9, 2013 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Enhorabuenas por este división. Eh ha logrado una origen de
    junta en webb que opina que logra proporcionar una guía significativo
    hacia a aquellos y aquellas que apaleamos un
    exiguo de dificultades en asemejar estas disscutas de entrada.
    Humanas informes en unido, una ostentación asaz sencilla difdicultad que me parece además profunda
    por el grado de juicio justificado. Es encantadora esta al tanto respecto el america de colombia Adidas por interrupción
    de eh y hacer cola qque acosen brindándonos esta variedad de
    notas interesanteds respecto el particular.

Comment by homepage – October 9, 2013 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The preview for next week’s Grey’s Anatomy made me yell at the television. Shonda, please do NOT break up this awesome pair of friends!

Comment by kelly – October 11, 2013 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this website.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s challenging
    to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and visual appearance.
    I must say you’ve done a very good job with this. In addition, the blog
    loads very fast for me on Chrome. Outstanding Blog!

Comment by 信頼 バッグ 品質合格 – December 17, 2013 01:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find
    It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you helped
    me.

Comment by Isabelle – January 7, 2014 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out.
    Please let me know where you got your theme. Kudos

Comment by ร้านเช่าชุดราตรี – February 11, 2014 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • @ Nice Great Lovely And all i Think You are Real Man In World Who Share The Awesome Post :-)

Comment by Photo Booths For Rent – March 13, 2014 05:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post