Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Vamp Diaries, SVU, Grey's, Big Bang, Veronica Mars & More

Glee Spoilers in Ask AusielloGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Do you have any spoilers for Law & Order: SVU? There’s loads of rumors going around that Olivia might die in the finale. —Kayley
Ausiello: OK, so… apparently Mariska Hargitay has not yet inked a deal to return next season, despite my earlier assertion to the contrary. (In my defense, this is the only time I’ve ever been wrong about anything ever in the history of everything.) So, that little development, coupled with Kelli Giddish’s promise that the May 22 finale is “insane,” makes me wonder if the rumors might be true. “I cannot believe they ended it this way,” Giddish adds. “I gasped, myself, when I finished reading it. The fans are going to go nuts. It’s jarring and emotional, because so often our detectives never, ever let the perp get the upper hand, and that happens in this episode.” The episode opens with the detectives enjoying “a day off,” elaborates co-star Danny Pino. “It’s a very unusual way to go into an episode, where we’re all relaxing, doing our own things. And then it does this slow descent into a very dark place. It’s probably one of our darkest. And by the end of it… I mean, I really don’t know how we’re going to get out of it. I feel like the writers have really painted themselves into a corner.” As to whether Benson makes it out alive, all I can tell you is what Warren Leight tells TVLine: that the finale is “a struggle for survival between Benson and [a perp nicknamed] the Beast… I guess it can go one of three ways, you know?” Not exactly comforting, is it?

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Deaths, Weddings, Births Resurrections and More!

Question: The Big Bang Theory closes out its best season yet this Thursday. That warrants a scoop! —Charlie
Ausiello: No matter how many times I rework my calculations on the white board in my office, I can’t alter this probability: Breakup rumors are swirling around one of the show’s couples. (In other TBBT finale news, did you see this?)

Question: Whatever happened to ABC airing the remaining episodes of 666 Park Avenue?  I need some closure here. —Matt
Ausiello: The remaining four episodes will unspool Saturday nights beginning in June, and Rachael Taylor is giving the final episode two very enthusiastic thumbs up. “I love the ending,” she tells TVLine. “Everything gets completely flipped on its head, and it was very fun for me to play. My character is very different in the last episode. I’m really looking forward to people seeing the end, because s—t gets crazy.”

Question: I’m a TVLine addict who is terrible at writing. How can I have your job? OK, I’ll settle for Breaking Bad scoop. —Sara
Ausiello: First off, Sara, I’d say you need to work on your cover letter. Here’s a little Bad intel to mull while you’re crafting your next draft: The series finale is “amazing,” raves Betsy Brandt. “It’s the perfect ending for that show.”

Question: Is Heather Morris leaving Glee? That finale sure seemed like Brittany’s farewell. —Donna
Ausiello: All indications are that Morris will be back in some capacity, but probably not until the first part of 2014 at the earliest (Morris’ baby is due in the fall). But don’t expect Santana to wait around for her ex to resurface. Word on the street is she’s getting a serious NYC girlfriend in Season 5.

PHOTOS | Glee: The 25 Best Musical Performances of Season 4

Grimm - Season 2Question: Any word on when Nick’s mother might be returning to Grimm? —Amanda
Ausiello:
“There will be references” to to the Woman in Black in next Tuesday’s finale, per David Giuntoli. “There will be communiqués involved. I’m not sure in what capacity she’ll be back next season, but I’ve been ‘hearing things.'” (I have too; she’ll be back). Speaking of the finale, Giuntoli offers up the following teases: “There are going to be zombies; one of the main characters kinda-sorta dies and may or may not be coming back; and Nick and Juliet – romance!”

Question: 90210 pretty much wrapped up everyone’s storyline with the exception of Silver’s. It was kind of cruel just to leave things hanging on that cancer diagnosis. Was there supposed to be more to the story? —Tammy
Ausiello: Yes, but the 11th hour cancellation precluded the show’s brass from telling it. “It was a bit of a struggle not knowing where the series was headed,” admits co-showrunner Patti Carr. “We thought we would have more time to tell the end of it. It’s our apology to the fans if some of the storylines feel like they weren’t where you thought [they'd] end up — and I think Silver’s is one of them.”

Question: Any hints about who takes the cure in the Vampire Diaries finale? —Kate
Ausiello: Three, actually. 1) It’s not who I thought it would be. 2) Julie Plec is a genius. 3) Julie Plec is a genius.

Question: Any intel on Once Upon a Time‘s casting of Peter Pan? —George
Ausiello: The role of Peter Pan will be played by… a dude! “I can confirm that it will be a male playing the part,” exec producer Adam Horowitz tells TVLine. Beyond that, “Anything to do with that casting we don’t want to talk about, because that would be a big spoiler. Our approach to Peter Pan is one we’re super-excited about. Since Season 1, the Peter Pan mythology was something we wanted to do, but we couldn’t because of the rights issues. Once they were dealt with, we were able to finally go to town and open that world up. We started with Captain Hook, and we knew we wanted to build to what we’re about to do in Season 3.”

RELATED | Exclusive: Once Upon a Time Poised to Make [Spoiler] a Series Regular

Question: How about a scoop on the Nashville finale? —Missi
Ausiello: “It’s bloody,” reports Sam Palladio, all but confirming reports of multiple season-ending deaths. “It’s shocking, actually. When I read the script, it made me go, ‘Wh-wh-whoa! Wow!’ I can’t wait to see the episode.”

MICHAEL BUIE, KYLE SILVERSTEIN, KEVIN MCKIDD, JENNIFER BASSEYQuestion: What does the Grey’s Anatomy season finale hold for Cristina and Owen? Please answer. I’ll bake you cookies. — Liv
Ausiello: Before I tell you what Shonda Rhimes told TVLine, let me state for the record: vegan oatmeal raisin. Now then, you can go ahead and abandon any hope of the couple meeting in the middle regarding the issue of children. “There’s never been any suggestion that Cristina is going to meet anyone in the middle,” Rhimes notes. “Cristina is not that person.” However, for better or worse (my guess: worse), she adds, “I do think that the more this Ethan situation plays out, the conversation that she and Owen have been avoiding so much really gets forced out into the open.” Ruh-roh.

RELATED | Grey’s Anatomy Finale Preview: Shonda Rhimes on the ‘Calzona’ Scene that Left the Cast ‘Stunned’

Question: Are Alex and Jo going to finally get busy in the Grey’s finale? — Chris

Ausiello: Whether it happens in the finale, boss lady Shonda Rhimes says that “one would hope” the non-couple is destined to go down in Grey’s history as one of the show’s great romances. “We were stepping carefully on that, feeling out the chemistry and taking it much slower than I originally intended, which I really enjoyed. It felt like it felt truer to the characters. And I feel like it’s working pretty interestingly.” Which gives me the feeling that this could drag on into next season…

Question: Any Veronica Mars movie spoilers?! — Ted
Ausiello: Before the flick goes into production, it’s looking to cast… well, Rebel Wilson, basically. For the juicy supporting role of Ruby, the powers that be want a plus-sized (check) funny lady (check) who can do a British accent (check). Rebel, you can drop my commission check (check) in the mail.

revolution spoilersQuestion: Please tell me you got some Revolution scoop out of the NBC upfront. Something, anything? — Kyle
Ausiello: Not only did Matt Mitovich score you some scoop, he scored it directly from Giancarlo Esposito, who told him, through the finale, “Tom’s next move is to try and cover his own butt, first. But also, there is a race to figure out who really is in control of the power. The final episode will blow your mind in terms of all of the elements coming together, and some questions you haven’t even thought of asking will be answered.” Which bodes well for a future edition of Questions You Never Even Thought To Ask Ausiello.

Question: I really enjoyed your Q&A with Good Wife EPs Robert and Michelle King. Are there more coming? I have so many burning questions to ask them. —Christie
Ausiello: Is one of them, “Will next season of Good Wife be the show’s last?” Yes? Perfect, ’cause I’ve been sitting on their answer to that one. Per RK, he’s not approaching Season 5 as the show’s swan song… not “yet” at least. “Although if CBS tells us it’s the last chapter of the show, we could probably go there,” he adds. “We always knew from the beginning how we would end it, and it’s not in sight YET. We’re not running out of story. As long people are interested, there are these fun places to go to get us where we eventually want to go.”

RELATED | Good Wife Bosses Confirm: Alicia Chose [Spoiler]

Question: Any scoop on Modern Family? —Andy
Ausiello: In next week’s finale, Jay runs into a familiar face while in Florida for the funeral of Phil’s mom. “He sees an older woman, in her 80s, watering flowers, and he knows her from someplace,” explains Ed O’Neill. “And they finally realize how they know each other and it’s quite funny. It’s a great mislead. The whole finale is very, very good.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Meg Masters)

1. Gavin says:

Vampire Diaries speculation: Now that Cult has been canceled, I predict Alaric will be the one to take the cure. Damon will probably spike his whiskey with it. Think about it, it will allow him to come back full time and nobody said a ghost can’t become human again. It is after all a cure for Supernatural “dead” beings.

• Dick Whitman says:

If ghosts can take it, it will be Bonnie.

• Rob Jensen says:

Since the Veil has been dropped, all of the dead are back, so Ric doesn’t *need* to take the cure. Neither does Jeremy. Or Kol. Or Finn. Or Sage or Lexi (Yay!) This does beg the question, however, “Where the hell is Jenna?”
      Seems to me that Elena should be the one to take the cure, even aside from the fact that she’s the show’s central character and both of her boyfriends *and* the rest of her friends are rooting for her to be the one to get it. Elena getting the cure restores Klaus’s ability to make hybrids and, moreover, if the Dopplegangers are all based on Katsiya (sp?) like I suspect (Katsiya is a variation on Katherine, after all), it means that Elena is a member of a different branch of the Katsiya/Bennett witch bloodline. (Which, yes, would make her and Bonnie distant cousins — like, 30th cousins twice removed or something. But I digress.) And therefore, Bonnie could remain killed off, given that they wrote her into a corner that she *shouldn’t* be able to get out from — ie: not death, her gullibility. Doesn’t mean that Bonnie couldn’t stay on the show as a ghost and mentor to a witchy Elena. It would also be interesting to see how other surviving witches of the Bennett bloodline (and there are at least a few) would react to the Doppleganger being a relative and a witch.

• lauren says:

Jenna was never in the veil because she had moved on to ‘heaven’. Many people commented on this in reviews because I was also thinking it. Apparently, Esther told Elena this earlier this season. Like we can really keep straight what is happening ha.

• Gavin says:

My theory is they will find a way to send all the dead people back, and that Damon won’t want to say goodbye to Alaric so he will make him stay against his will by spiking his drink. I’m probably way off on this but it will be interesting to see how it plays out :)

• MaryAnn says:

Well, I see a couple of arguments pro and con in terms of the possibility of Alaric staying.

Against staying:

(1)The actor originally wanted to leave last season because he didn’t feel there were enough story lines being written for him.

(2) The way the story lines are going, they may have needed someone else to stay more.

For staying:

(1) Matt Davis is once again available now that “Cult” is dead.

(2) There is maybe room for a better storyline for him, now that the originals are dead?

Matt, if you are reading the comments, could you please weigh in on this?

• Faster says:

I hope you’re right, Alaric coming back would be great, especially with the void opened up in the show by the Originals leaving for the spin-off. I’m just happy that Ausiello called Julie Plec a genius – I trust his judgment and am more excited for the finale than I was before reading this!

• LC says:

LOL it’s spelled “Qetsiyah.” No idea why…

• Sara says:

I think what people are forgetting about Matt Davis is that he wanted to leave TVD. He didn’t like how they were writing his character. So unless Julie ‘fixed’ this, it probably won’t be him. I’d go with Bonnie or Jeremy first. But does the cure ‘cure’ ghosts?
      I think people like to hype up TVD and then when viewers see it they are underwhelmed.

• Gavin says:

Yes but don’t forget he only said that after he got the job on Cult. No actor is going to turn down steady employment. Look at Robert Beltran who was extremely vocal in his dislike for Voyager and the Writers, he stayed with that ship 7 years because it was work.

• Ari says:

Yea, ever since I found out Matt Davis wanted to leave TVD I feel like every appearance he makes is a blessing. I’m not asking for more, I’m happy with the little kernels he gives us. Personally, i’m hoping Kol gets the cure and he gets to join The Originals. That’d be badass.

That being said, proclaiming Julie Plec is a genius is like proclaiming the sky is brown. It is not true. I have yet to see her pull off anything that has made me feel like she had any kind of clue as to what to do with the show.

• Rosie says:

No actually, they killed Alaric because he died in the books. HOW ARE PEOPLE THIS STUPID?

• Julie says:

Would you STOP being so nasty! Not everything in the books has happened on the show- and not to mention not everyone has read the books. Get over yourself.

• MaryAnn says:

The books and the show have little to do with one another. And name-calling is impolite, to say the least.

• Faster says:

Any comment that includes the phrase “in the books” is automatically disregarded.

• dmac says:

Umm, no he didn’t. At the end of series he and Meredith end up together.

• Greta says:

But I think it will be Katherine…. because I personally wouldn’t expect her to have the cure

• dan says:

Damon will take the cure, or be given it. Just a guess, plus he’s pictured.

• Courtney says:

I think Damon will get it also. Because he accidentally takes the cure in the NOVELS :P

I would also love Alaric back. Him and Damon are just an awesome pair.

• nightmagic says:

WOW WHAT A GREAT STORYLINE I HOPE YOURE RIGHT !!!

• Christine says:

Damon – that would follow the books….

• Christine says:

Personally though I would LOVE it to be Alaric – I so miss the friendship between Damon and Alaric, but isn’t the cure only to turn a vampire back to the living? Alaric was a vampire but he doesn’t seem to be one now. But if JP is a genius I’m sure they can make it happen. I hope the veil stays down for a long while.

2. Dick Whitman says:

Rebel Wilson? I’d prefer Sharon Rooney (My Mad Fat Diary) tyvm.

3. lc42 says:

New girlfriend for Santana?! YAYYYYYYYY!

4. Sarah says:

TBBT: Penny and Leonard break up for the thousandth time so that he can take this job overseas.

5. kiki says:

As long as The Good Wife gets another season, we are all good!

6. I Heart Damon Salvatore says:

I think Stefan gets it and it erases his vampire memories. Then, Elena will choose him and be all mopey because her truest love doesn’t remember her. Blech.

• dude says:

That would be awful and I say that as a Stefan/Elena fan but I do think Stefan will take it.

• Bill says:

I just hope that Stefan finds SOMEONE, anyone other than Elena. He deserves so much better. I would love to see him with Caroline. But Elena? That ship has sailed. I hope her and bad boy Damon get back together. they deserve each other. This whole buid-up to who will choose… again, is ridiculous. Julie Plec took us down that road once before and made fools out of all of the Stelena fans. If she chooses Stefan again, it will only be temporary. So it doesn’t really make any difference.

• Maddie Hoy says:

As long as it isn’t Damon, I like him as the bad a** vampire and I’d like to see Elena having to prove herself to him for a change.

• Rook says:

Is Elena still sired to him? Cause I don’t remember them clearing that up, if she is then it will be Damon.

• Brigid says:

WHY would she have to prove herself to Damon? What has he ever done for her? As much as I wanted them to get together in past seasons, it has not worked. They fizzled and she has much more chemistry with Stefan. That dance they had at the prom was amazingly hot.

• Christine says:

ITA – Absolutely it’s Elena’s turn to fight for him. That would be great to see. More Delena please.

• MaryAnn says:

I don’t recall ever hearing that the cure erases vampire memories, only that it makes one mortal. Did I miss something here?

• Faster says:

Elena is not going to choose Stefan. She’ll either get back with Damon or be by herself for awhile, hopefully the latter. I like her with Damon just as much as the next guy or gal but it isn’t working right now. My two cents: Stefan fans shouldn’t root for him to be with Elena anyway. He’s terribly boring with her and is a much more interesting character (for what that’s worth) without her or when interacting with Lexi or Caroline, for instance. He needs a new love interest or a new storyline. This show worked much better when all the characters had separate storylines that eventually converged, not when they were all looking for the cure. Let’s bring back that format.

• Julie says:

You know I was a big Stefan and Elena fan but I don’t think it can work anymore (or at least not right now). I would actually be mad if he went back with her after the way she treated him. Then again I don’t like the way she’s strung along Damon either… I really wish she could be by herself for awhile like you said. Unfortunately I read on Eonline that she does pick one brother in the finale so I guess that would be Damon. I think both brothers are more interesting when they’re not with Elena but I know that will never happen. We shall see I guess.

7. Leigh says:

I will be the first to admit – I am not a frequent watcher of SVU since the transition. I have found some of the writing to be verysub par compared to previous years. But killing Olivia? I don’t think the show would survive without her. I mean, asking people to watch after Elliot left was difficult for many people to do but without Olivia I think they may be dead in the water next season.

• Sheila says:

Agreed. None of the other characters are strong enough to carry the show.

• Jennifer says:

I don’t see them killing Olivia off, ever, and not because of Elliott backlash. I am confused because I thought I’d heard from more then one source that Mariska had signed on for a few more seasons. This has been one of her and SVU’s best years. The cast is more connected, I’ve even gotten used to Amanda whom I’ve always been on the fence about. And Barba, the man has brought sexy and snark back and it looks great in suspenders! Why is Raul not a regular yet!?

• I agree with you that it’s been some of SVU’s best years these past two. I’m one of those that got bored with the Benson & Stabler show so the last two season’s been great.
        I’ve been a fan of Kelli’s since Chase and I liked Pino in Cold case and I absolutely adore Ice since his first apperance on SVU. Barba is a keeper. I would probably keep watching without Mariska but I’m not sure the show would live on without her I’m afraid so to keep it on the air a few more years I hope she signs. She and Pino seems to get along very well OS too so hopefully.

• Sue says:

I for one think the show has been a lot better in the last couple of years. Benson and Stabler was good in the first few years, but I got sick of Stabler throwing tempers like a little kid. I always said Olivia could carry on the show without him. The show more often revolved more around Olivia than Stabler. I think she was the heart of the show even back then. I aways knew she could carry the without Stabler. she has proven me right.

• kate says:

I agree that the writing on SVU has been MUCH better these last two seasons. I liked Elliot and Olivia a lot, but seasons 8-12 were a disaster, writing-wise. the cases were poorly written, every episode had a “twist” which was usually ridiculous, it got to be too much about Elliot and Olivia…these last two seasons have been a relief, frankly. That probably means NBC will cancel it soon, they way they did with Mothership. Mothership finally got its feet back under it and they canceled it.

• The show is dead in the water without Olivia. Losing Elliot was a plus…his character had gotten stale. Sure it ticked some people off but if they had kept watching they would see it was for the best…both for the character & the show. It showed how much of a toll this particular job can take on a person & that cops can & do burn out.

On the otherhand, Olivia’s character is breaking out and coming more and more alive. It’s like Kathy omce told Elliot…Olivia was his work wife. Now Olivia is single, moving on and living life! And she’s a better cop for it.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the other cast (especially Fin), but the show won’t make it without Olivia. Especially considering that besides having some of it’s best writing & episodes in years, the numbers haven’t been as good as they should be and it’s been on the cancellation bubble for the last two years. ( With me & many other long time fans biting nails, praying & doing whatever else we could to keep calm until it was re-upped!)

• Claire says:

Definitely the show wouldn’t survive without Olivia. Even I can’t believe NBC renewed SVU without knowing if Mariska was coming back or having a hint that she was leaving! I hope soon we hear some good news about it.

• Zoe says:

This! I’m a diehard, but SVU without Olivia isn’t SVU. I stuck around after Elliot left… but this? If they do this, which I fear they might, they will be ripping the heart out of the show.

8. Cruciatus says:

Copyright issues? Wouldn’t Peter Pan have entered public domain already? Or was someone way back when smart enough to file for copyrights (and to keep it going?)? (OK, I admit I have no idea how it all works)

• Keir says:

Great Ormond Street Childrens’ Hospital has the copyright, gifted by JM Barrie.

• WingsStef says:

J.M. Barrie gave the Peter Pan and Wendy copyright to the Great Ormond Street hospital in London. Though, some versions of Peter Pan, like the novel, I believe is already in the public domain US. It’s complicated. (according what I saw at Wikipedia, so that is just a guess) I am assuming ABC either found a loophole, or asked for a license.

9. Cathryne says:

If they kill Olivia off of SVU that will be very silly – its the only thing the show really has going for them still.

• Jo B. says:

So very true. It’s the only thing SVU’s got going for them and even then it’s not doing very well. The ratings are low. The writing is mediocre. There’s too much focus on the personal lives of the detectives – in fact, a lot of the promos recently only seem to highlight Olivia’s love life – either with Haden or Cassidy. SVU has had a good run. I think Season 15 should be it’s last. Leave gracefully and with dignity – one that is appropriate for a show that was once such a powerhouse.

10. Big Mike says:

Hey Ausiello,

Whats the scoop on Beverly Hills Cop? Any shot at another network picking it up, or is it completely DOA?

11. Amanda says:

I’ve never laughed so hard at Julie Plec of all people being called a genius.

12. Sara says:

Yay! I’m recognized by Tvline :). But I actually asked if the stolen Breaking Bad script had any vital info. Guess they didn’t have that info. Not being greedy

• Rob Jensen says:

They may have the info and have just smartly chosen not to report it. It being both the likely scenario that they have a copy of the script and what it contains. If any tech geek can find a copy somewhere on the Interweb, then they certainly can and one couldn’t discount the possibility that a mole from the network, studio or any rival network/studio might have sent them a copy of it unsolicited.. Ausiello has been doing this for around a decade, so he knows a) what’s too spoilery for even us, his voraciously spoiler-consuming audience and b) what might get the website sued (for receiving/disclosing stolen material.) and c) what might get the website blacklisted by the show’s studio and network (Sony and AMC, respectively). Sure, that still doesn’t mean that they necessarily have the info, but if they do, they’d never disclose one way or the other if they got the info from a stolen script, and moreover, they’d never disclose the info in a way that would even suggest that they *could* have gotten it from a stolen script.
      Or, in short, they’ll probably start dropping hints about the finale of Breaking Bad within the last couple of weeks before it airs, when there’s maximum interest in the build-up.

• Faster says:

The script that was stolen out of Cranston’s car? BB said it wasn’t of a ‘vital’ episode, and the production team also deleted electronic copies off his iPad. My impression from talking to someone involved in the case was that the guy didn’t know what he had walked away with and probably disposed of it.

13. Pam says:

As if I believe the writers on Glee have ANY idea about what is happening next season… Pretty sure they won’t even start thinking about it until the day before filming starts.

• Aprilcot says:

^THIS^. I wish I could like this a million times. We all know Mr. Murphy and Co. fly by the seat of their pants.

14. Saint Alicia says:

Considering all the Florricks are insufferable (especially Alicia of late), as long as season 5 has plenty of Kalinda/Cary and Will/Diane, it might not be terrible.

15. Ausiello you really need to shut the F*ck up you know nothing and trying to act like you do.

16. Rebecca Parker says:

I’m convinced it will be Damon who takes the cure – the one vampire who doesn’t want it. My second guess is Katherine – how brilliant would it be for Kat and Elena’s roles to be reversed?

17. Not amused says:

No one asked about Santana. They asked about Brittany. Haven’t the Brittana fandom suffered enough this past season without you being a jerk about it and rubbing it in everyone’s faces? And Brittany was a SERIOUS GIRLFRIEND!

• DoctorWhoFanatic! says:

And he answered your question about Brittany. He said that if Brittany came back, it would probably be early 2014. He also never said that she WASN’T a serious girlfriend…. but Santana hasn’t had once since then, so when he used the fact that she’s getting a serious NYC girlfriend as further evidence that Brittany probably wouldn’t be around as much, he mentioned that the girlfriend would be an actual character and not a fake like the last one.

GET A GRIP.

God you Brittana hyper-fans need to tone it down. You guys have gotten obnoxious.

Lots of us like Brittana, but those of you who spew hatred so much are getting on my last nerve.

18. David says:

I thought this cure was for vampirism not ghosts? I like the Stefan idea but i really can’t believe Elena would remain a vampire? Though why can’t all powerful Bonnie duplicate the cure now – unless she stays dead. I hoped the one resurrection that sticks would be Jeremy but I wouldn’t be suprised if it was Alaric (I don’t think Bonnie counts, because techinncally she wasn’t resurrected, she died while the veil was down).

19. Ian says:

They’re killing people off in Nashville?! That’s feels insane, lol. All I’ve got to say is can it be Teddy and his mistress? I’d be quite happy to see the political storyline done away with.

And yay for Santana getting more screentime and a serious love interest. But that’s only one of my hopes for an improved show fulfilled. Please tell me there will be less time spent on the McKinley side; Mercedes, Quinn, and Mike are back for good; and that Kurt and Rachel are hearts of the show again. Oh, and to see Karofsky again – my God, let’s forget about Adam and have Dave pop up in NY for Kurt with his lovable teddy bear self. Their chemistry is one of the best things to ever come out of Glee. *sigh*

20. refilwe says:

Damon takes the cure! That would be shocking

21. sarah says:

Damon takes the cure! He is bit by a wolf or hybrid and as Klaus is gone the options is he dies or he becomes human! Human Damon will be very interesting.
    Owen and Christina’s final break up will happen soon, I love them together but if one wants kids and the other does not it is doomed!

22. Lauren says:

Huh? A Nashville bloodbath? That feels so Grey’s. I’m not excited.

• Josh says:

I don’t watch Nashville but I live in Nashville. A couple of weeks ago the show shut down an intersection in a busy part of town overnight to shoot a big explosion. It was in a residential area and big enough that they advised local residents to stay inside. Don’t know anything about how it fits into the show, obviously, but that could definitely be the method for the bloodbath Ausiello’s talking about.

23. A says:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I seriously hope they don’t cancel The Good Wife. I really love it. It’s one of the best shows on television these past few years and I look forward to it every week. It’s one show that I can see going on for several more years.

24. ggny says:

Jeremy,Bonnie and Alaric split the cure 3 ways so we can have the dam full cast back together?

25. Burkey says:

Excited and terrified to see what Shonda & Co. has in store for Alex and Jo. I’ve been enjoying their relationship tremendously.

26. David Carlson says:

Once Upon A Time – my guess is that Peter Pan will turn out to be Henry’s shadow…I mean, seriously, has anyone ever seen Henry cast a shadow?

27. Azerty says:

The easy way on Big Bang Theory would be to split Leonard and Penny because of the overseas job but It has been done and done and they are supposed to be a strong couple now, so I hope it’s Shamy. Since the beginning of the season Sheldon treated Amy like cr*p, she needs to step back for a while to make him realise how much he likes her. If Leonard goes overseas and Amy breaks up with him, he will be alone and it would be very good material for the next season. I am not invested enough in Raj and the shy girl to have an opinion if they had to break up.

On another topic, how many times Owen and Cristina will have “the conversation”? Cristina doesn’t want kids, Owen does. Overtalking about it won’t change anything so break them up once for all and move on with this,

• Jennifer says:

Amy just needs to go the hell away. Seems to me that she CHOSE to be with Sheldon. Even though it’s been four years, she knows the kind of person he is and she is still with him.

• lyn says:

YES! She stated when they met all forms of physical contact were off the table. Now she’s like a b***h in heat and not too fussy if it’s with Sheldon or Penny. She’s disgusting.

• Jennifer says:

I had noticed she really likes to flirt with Penny ALOT, I’ve almost changed the channel a few times because of that. Amy creeps me out in a Norman Bates from the movie Psycho way. I swear one of these days someone’s going to figure out she’s a he.
          Maybe she needs to brush up on the Sheldon’s girlfriend agreement manual.

• Jenny says:

I agree with you. I think the only break up that would create good storylines is Sheldon and Amy. I really like them together, but I think Amy needs to leave for Sheldon to know what he’s missing and be a little more appreciative and loving. It would make no sense to break up Raj and Lucy before any has really happened between them. And the breakup between Penny and Leonard hs been done and wouldn’t make for a good story.

28. Is Law and Order staying for another season, if Olivia’s is gone, so am I. I just love her.

• icywinter2 says:

Yes, SVU got renewed. I doubt Mariska would leave, she knows the show would go downhill without her and the fans love her. She took to the finale to renew her contract last year. She’ll renew again.. SVU cannot survive without her

29. Nicole G says:

As if Glee would ever write a relationship between two girls. If there is not a guy involved they never bother with their storylines. Brittana was a huge wasted potential.

30. Drewer says:

I keep wondering if an original takes the cure, does everyone in their bloodline turn back into a human?

31. rmr says:

Two wasted Grey’s questions..Not that it will get any response from Shonda, but Mike I had faith you would shed a bit of light to my already broken Calzona heart. ):

32. Emma says:

If Calzona break up and Jolex don’t even get a kiss I’m going to be pissed. They are my ships. Things are not looking good for Calzona so I need some little piece of happiness for the summer hiatus.

33. olivia says:

I DONT THINK THERE GOING TO KILL OLIVIA OFF I THINK SHE WILL BE RAPED SADLY OR THE PERP WILL SHOOT HER BECAUSE I DONT THINK MARISKA IS GOING TO LEAVE THE SHOW ANYTIME SOON

• icywinter2 says:

Seriously?? Olivia isn’t getting raped.. She almost did back in season 9, ” Undercover,” I doubt they would go down that route

34. ick says:

The one good thing about glee this season was the thought that stupid can’t sing Brittany would be gone. I doubt she will be back for more than a few episodes but they will waste those episodes on her and give her focus and songs for that monotoned voice.

35. who says:

Girlfriend for Santana? I want that happen. But, it’s glee! i’m sure the writers don’t bother give santana a gf.

36. Frencis31 says:

It’s going to be one of the Salvatore’s brothers.

37. beckie b says:

still hoping for an elliott and liv reunion one day. that would be the best ending for svu fans and e/o lovers.

• icywinter2 says:

Depends of if Meloni will come back for a guest stint, he’s new show just got picked up by fox.

• Zoe says:

His new show doesn’t premiere until midseason, and you gotta take every pilot with a grain of salt. Anything’s possible.

38. Missmurray says:

I’m confused now. Wasn’t the actor who played Peter pan in the once upon a time season 2 finale, the one to play him?

What’s this stuff about “casting a male”.

• DoctorWhoFanatic! says:

Peter Pan was not in the finale. They showed Hook, the shadow, and Lost Boys. Maybe you need to rewatch it? LOL

• Missmurray says:

Okay I rewatched it and I misunderstood what the guy was saying when he said, Peter Pan never fails. I thought he was talking about himself.

• Jen says:

If you’re talking about the blond boy who was looking for Bae, that wasn’t Peter Pan- his name was apparently Felix. i would hope they would find a better actor to play Peter, when I was rewatching the episode, the “riiiiiiiip” scene made me cringe so hard.

• gdv says:

They never showed Pan in the finale. The guy who kept returning to Hook’s ship to get Bae was one of the Lost Boys. And about “casting a male”–there are probably people who thought they might reverse the gender, especially b/c Peter Pan is often played by a woman in the stage version.

• lyn says:

I’ve read they are casting a teenaged boy as Peter.

• sarah says:

Where did you read that? I think the Peter Pan Felix was referring to was JUST the shadow of Pan, who was the one technically physically searching for Henry in other worlds. Personally, I still think it’s *possible* that Killian was once Peter.

39. ARRO says:

Captain Hook <3 Captain Swan <3

40. gabby says:

“Julie Plec is a genius” HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That’s a sentence I’ve never thought I’d see. But hey I needed that laugh.

41. Nina says:

Pigs will fly before Ryan Murphy takes a female relationship seriously.

42. Babybop says:

I don’ want Damon to take the cure! I’m too afraid he’ll be all sappy. I prefer him evil and sarcastic. Though, honestly, as long as Ian is i the show at all, I’ll keep watching it…

• Fran says:

I prefer him evil and sarcastic too but then I guess he can’t be with Elena. He’s kind of sappy when he’s with her. Both brothers are, come to think of it…. oh well we shall see!

43. Sean C. says:

Is Ausiello just basing that Santana girlfriend line on Ryan Murphy’s tweeted insult to some Brittana fan a few weeks ago? Because I rather doubt that had any significance.

44. Dominique says:

not sure how I feel about Rebel Wilson joining the VM movie.. So far, only KB, JD and EC have signed on (with Max Greenfield returning as well), but I’d like Rob Thomas to announce other characters returning, first. Wallace, Weevil, Mac, Dick; what about them?
    I’d rather have them all back, instead of having to give one of them up so Rebel can join. Not a big fan of hers anyway…

45. Mari says:

So happy to see VM spoilers starting to pop up!

46. lynne says:

Benson dying?? I doubt it..fans will go crazy..

47. Grrrrp says:

Julie Plec is far from a genius. That being said, I’m pretty sure there was a spoiler saying that whoever Elena doesn’t choose will have enough drama on their plate. I take that to mean whatever brother she doesn’t choose takes the cure. Whatever the case I’ll be done watching TVD after the finale.

48. Rosie says:

Guys, it’s obviously Damon who takes the cure. That’s what happened in the books (aka Julie Plec is no genius), and that’s why there have been pictures of Damon with a noose around his neck. Spend 5 minutes using logic.

• Fran says:

Not everything in the books has happened on the show- and pictures are often purposely meant to be misleading. It could still be Damon but I don’t think you need to be so snarky about it. It came across as kind of rude to those of us discussing it.

• Faster says:

Another high and mighty “in the books” comment. Thanks for sharing your superior knowledge.

49. Whitney says:

All season it’s been Rebecca v. Elena fighting to get the cure first. I figured it would be Rebecca because in theory she could then revert to being the Original Witch and it would be interesting to see her dealing with the no magic zone of New Orleans on The Originals. But if it’s not who Ausiello suspects, I’m wondering if it’s one of the Salvatore brothers. I don’t see Damon taking the cure b/c of all his “I <3 being a vampire!", but who knows. Stefan would be the better bet though. Of course like someone said earlier it's a strong possibility Alaric gets the cure (*squee*), but if the veil stays down they don't have to give him the cure to keep him around. What would be interesting twist is if Damon gave the cure to Rebecca who then gave it to Kol. Boom, 4 originals this Fall.

Also, if Bonnie is dead then there are no more Bennett witches, is anyone going to be strong enough to close the portal or will it stay down in the Mystic Falls triangle? That's also why I was leaning toward Rebecca taking the cure b/c if she came back as the Original Witch (I believe the flashbacks showed her helping/working with their mother the 1st original witch) then she could potentially close it and the threat to Mystic Falls.

..And now that I've spent a significant amount of time guessing the ending to a fictional show I should probably go act like I'm working..

• Fran says:

While I would love to see Rebekkah get it, I don’t see them doing that since she’s moving on to the Originals. I would think it’s someone that will be staying on the show and if it’s not one of the brothers- it’s someone so close to them that they’d feel and suffer any repercussions from it. Who knows though.

• whitnage says:

Yeah, that’s a good point. Maybe, with the original family moving onto the other show, they’re gonna give to Lexi to broaden the cast. Which would also give Stefan another buddy/ally if Caroline goes off to join The Originals.

50. Paul8148 says:

What about the people we paid to put on screen for the Mars movie.