Was Hot-Button Glee Haunting? Is Grimm Slow to Love? Mad Men's Biggest Surprise? And More Qs!

Grimm - Season 2We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Grimm, Mad Men, Cougar Town and Glee!

1 | Which Grimm storyline needs more caffeine: Juliette’s very slow-to-return memory or Rosalee and Monroe’s glacially paced romance?

2 | Nikita fans, on a scale of “Whoa” to “OMG! My Jaw Just Hit the Floor,” how would you rate Alex’s mutinous turn — and subsequent shooting of Ryan?

PHOTOS | Nikita Season 3 Spoilers — Alex Is Betrayed by Her Division Mutineers

3 | How worried were you that Melissa McCarthy’s physical comedy-filled Saturday Night Live monologue was going to end in actual injury?

4 | If Shameless‘ Lip — who deserves so much more in life — doesn’t go to college next season, will that be a heartbreaking disappointment? Or just realistic?

Popular TV Shows 20135 | Bigger Mad Men surprise: James Wolk’s guest spot or Linda Cardellini playing the mother of a college freshman? On a different note, can the show put a moratorium on characters tossing their cookies on screen?

6 | Why isn’t The Carrie Diaries‘ Mr. Bradshaw concerned that his youngest daughter Dorrit is dating a senior? Is he spending so much time at the “gym” that he’s no longer exercising his brain?

RELATED | Carrie Diaries: 5 Developments that Have Us Excited About a (Possible) Season 2

7 | Are you still taken aback by how bluntly and matter-of-factly Revolution revealed the answer to the blackout?

8 | Who would have thought that Max Thieriot’s punk of a character on Bates Motel would turn out to be one of the series’ most compelling and — dare we say it? — sympathetic?

9 | Show of hands, New Girl viewers: Who thinks Cece will actually marry whatshisface? Anyone? Bueller? And did Nick’s “dead dad pass” work even once? (Aside from the day-glo track suit…)

10 | Um, there is no way in hell Mindy Project’s Winnebago-sized carry-on fit in that overhead compartment, right? And doesn’t it make so much sense that Mindy’s ex Josh was on coke the entire time they were together?

Popular TV Shows 201311 | Travis/Laurie ‘shippers, was the Cougar Town twosome’s first kiss all you’d hoped it would be? Or, now that you’ve gotten a taste of the duo, are they better off as friends?

12 | When American Idol‘s “powers that be” went and “reprimanded” Mariah Carey for not being a tough enough judge (as she noted during Wednesday’s performance show) don’t you wish they’d also given her pointers on how to be a little more concise? Also, was Jimmy Iovine ranking Lazaro at No. 10 out of six contestants a little too cruel — despite Mr. Arbos’ horrific rendition of “Close to You”?

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard 2013: Deaths, Weddings, Births and More

13 | Suburgatory‘s surprisingly dark turn with Dalia and Tessa: Yay or nay?

14 | Be honest: Did you have any suspicion that Nashville‘s Watty had been involved with Rayna’s mom?

15 | Whose stomach is still in knots from this week’s harrowing, heartbreaking Southland?

16 | Can there be a Nurses’ Ball on General Hospital every day? Speaking of, how are we all feeling about Patrick and Sabrina’s long-awaited romance? Was the honeymoon phase cut too short by Britt’s (likely fake) pregnancy bombshell? And wait, they can’t even mention Starr Manning’s name on the show anymore? She’s just “that girl” and “his girlfriend”?

17 | No matter how you feel about Glee tackling the subject of school shootings within a few months of the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary, weren’t the performances by the core McKinley cast absolutely haunting? On a lighter note though, does anyone really buy Beiste making a move on Will when she’s clearly been a good friend to both he and Emma throughout their courtship, engagement and subsequent relationship woes?

Popular TV Shows 2013VIDEO | The Office Final Season — Top Secret Moments Revealed

18 | Was there anything funnier on TV this week than the Parks and Recreation tag featuring Ron Swanson vs. the banana?

19 | Who else was surprised to find out that Community‘s buzzy puppet episode was also a musical? By the way, which felty Greendaler was your fave? (We were partial to Jeff and Pierce.)

20 | How fun was it to see The Office‘s typically tightly-wound Angela unravel a bit during the press conference with that senator hubby of hers?

21 | If there’s a decrease in mushroom sales in the coming days, can we officially credit Hannibal as the cause?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 20ish Questions, Burning Questions, Commentary

1. kat says:

The Nikita reveal would have been a lot more shocking if the official synopsis for episode 18 hadn’t outright said Alex was leading the mutiny, but it was so well acted I loved it anyway.

• dude says:

Also, they used her voice in the beginning. Lyndsy’s voice is pretty recognizable. It wasn’t a shock at all.

• kat says:

I have no idea why people keep saying this. You see Rachel hacking the security system and then the voice in the operatives earpiece says “I’m hacking it now”. It’s Rachel’s voice talking to him.

• Alan says:

yeah it definitely wasnt lyndsys voice, i could pick her voice out of a line up (figuratively speaking) and i definitely didnt recognise the voice.

• Nerdbot says:

As Alex had been acting so weird during the last couple of episodes, it wasn’t that shocking. The shooting was more “Whoa!” thou. Anyway, I don’t really see Alex as a traitor, she’s more like a puppet result of Amanda’s brainwashing.

2. Ally_D says:

6a – how has the CW not yet renewed The Carrie Diaries?!

• Roger says:

Because its ratings are dismal and it’s most likely not getting renewed?

• wordsmith says:

Sad but true. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the show, but even by CW standards the numbers are pretty depressing.

• Brandy says:

Not according to Deadline.On Min.Pilot Panic: CW, they say CD srtong online performance may save it and BATB is lilkey to be renewed and HoD is the closet thing to a sure thing for renwal out of cws bubble shows.

• deb00 says:

So you’re saying that all 3 of them are likely to be renewed.. but that can’t be right, can it? specially with so many pilots..
          I seriously don’t know anymore which show has stronger chances to get a renew at this point..

• Even if The CW were to renew all three of their bubble shows, they’d still have three spots on the schedule for new shows, and they could order an additional show or two for midseason. Since rumors are floating around that Nikita’s final season will be a short one (6-13 episodes), that means the network could shuffle Nikita, Beauty and the Beast and Top Model on Fridays. The Originals is obviously getting the post-TVD slot, and Wednesdays are staying the same. If you pair up Hart of Dixie and The Carrie Diaries on Tuesdays, you’re left with an empty Monday night, which – after the disastrous final seasons Gossip Girl and 90210 had in the ratings – seriously need a makeover. And what better way to make it over than with two hot new shows like Oxygen or The Hundred. I actually think The CW can’t afford to cancel any of the bubble shows since they can’t have FOUR new shows on the fall schedule. The only way to get only three new shows for fall *and* cancel a bubble show is to cancel Carrie, keep Friday nights Nikita-only and move BATB to Tuesdays. Which, IMHO, would be a crappy move, since BATB would never crack a 0.5 A18-49 rating without the TVD lead-in.

• Elyse says:

I would love love love it if they all get renewed!!! I don’t watch BATB but if it gets a second season ill watch the first this summer to get caught up!

3. wordsmith says:

1) I’m fine with Monroe and Rosalee taking things slow – the little bits we get each episode are adorable and I don’t feel like we need more. Juliette’s memory, on the other hand, is an INCREDIBLY drawn-out subplot. It should have been wrapped up several episodes ago.

• JB says:

I keep hoping Juliette gets swallowed into the void and leaves town. She is the only character on that show I don’t love (and actively dislike)

• K. says:

I agree Juliette can just go or get killed by one of the monsters. Nick’s gran did tell him he should break-up with Juliette for her own safety! Also they kept saying Grimms have a hard life and lonely and really he hasn’t lost anything but his Grandma!!

• Anna says:

Agreed! Juliette is really annoying and does not really add anything to the story atm… I feel like her death would be much more compelling, storywise.I’d like to see Nick deal with it, especially if she was killed by Renard’s brother!

• Georgia Madman says:

I’m good with Monroe and Rosalee’s pace. Its the sweetest romance on TV. Juliette I could do without.And Adalind I could REALLY do without.

4. Scott says:

I don’t think Beiste’s moves on Will were supposed to be bought. She was in desperation “WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!” mode. Will had to explain he indeed got Emma back. Combine that with Will being her first kiss and her actions were understandable.

• dude says:

I’ve also always felt like there was something there on her end. She’s lonely and he’s this attractive guy that’s always so nice to her. It makes sense she’d want something more even if she does consider Emma a friend.

5. wordsmith says:

14) Totally did not see the Watty White twist coming on Nashville. But the second that Lamar started ranting at him, it all clicked into place and everything suddenly made so much sense. Beautifully executed, both in the moment and in the long-term planning.

• Maggie says:

^^ITA, I’m so glad I didn’t see it coming, because it made Rayna’s tearful moment with her dad at the end of the episode that much more powerful. Well done to Connie Britton!

6. wordsmith says:

19) Jeff and Pierce were definitely the best puppet likenesses. Abed was pretty good too. Anybody know who did the music for the episode? Did the staff come up with all of that on their own, or did they bring in a ringer?

• Kendall says:

Even though the coloring was different, I thought the Troy and Abed hand puppets looked quite a bit like Bert (Abed) and Ernie (Troy).

• Bitsy says:

I believe I heard on a commercial that Adam Levine did the music. I think…

• Chel says:

I’m not saying that you’re wrong, but I think you might be confusing your intel. Adam DeVine played Jeff’s half brother a few episodes ago.
        as for who did the music, most likely it was the inhouse Community music guys, just like they did the music for Reginal Holiday Music last year and Abed’s Uncontrollable Christmas the year before.
        Either way, that episode was AWESOME! I totally had no idea it would be musical too!

• Crystal says:

Bitsy is right about the commercial, though. It did say “with music by Adam Levine”….I guess that sounds better than “with a song by Adam Levine.

• anon says:

Adam Levine did the last song.

7. Deena says:

Tessa & Dalia never got along. Plus Dalia is jealous of Tessa’s relationship with “Daddy Altman” and I think even Dallas. Just don’t lose the humor. I feel like there has been a lot less Lisa and I miss her. SUPERSONIC!

8. wordsmith says:

7) I’m more concerned with the fact that breathing in millions of microscopic electricity-eating robots every day would sort of kill everybody on the planet, wouldn’t it? Not to get overly science-y, but we run on electrical impulses too, don’t we? I guess there must be plot-convenient safeguards built in.

9. brycealexander says:

Subrugatory 13) YAY! This plot line is going to be awesome. I’ve rewatched the scene where Dalia found Lisa snooping at least ten times. It’s a perfect scene and Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson was perfect for it! Can’t wait to see these surely great interactions between Tessa, Dalia, Daddy Altman and Dallas, especially as they all move in together!!!!

10. Prue says:

13. Yay!!!Love Tessa and Dalia. I’d like to see them go Serena and Blair on each other.
    17. This week’s episode of Glee was very dark and intense (though I hated the first 15 minutes). I hate that effing cat!! But, overall, I liked the episode. It was different.

11. Elyse says:

13) 100% nay. I don’t like the unfunny suburgatory one bit!

• brycealexander says:

So it sounds like you watch? And why?

• KevyB says:

Elyse said she didn’t like Suburgatory being unfunny NOT that Suburgatory itself was unfunny, so lighten up, or learn to read, brycealexander. And I agree, why does Suburgatory have to go all serious before each break? Tessa constantly whining off to her pathetic mother all the time isn’t entertaining.

• Elyse says:

I can see now why my comment was confusing but KevyB understood what I meant. I love Suburgatory and think its hilarious (most of the time) but this dark turn is NOT funny… and I don’t like it.

• Babybop says:

I agree, I’m 100% nay on them taking a dark turn.

12. Kendall says:

9) I get the feeling Cece will go through with it and find out she has a knish in the oven shortly before or shortly after the wedding.

• Jane Doe says:

My prediction is that she won’t go through with the wedding, admitting to herself her feelings for Schmidt, but by that time he’ll be interested in starting things back up with his old girlfriend Elizabeth!

13. Kaitie says:

was it just me or did jake say mark instead of puck when he made his video

14. Alan says:

ive made a point of avoiding episode summaries when it comes to nikita because the plot moves so fast it would be difficult to not spoil anything, so yes my jaw dropped when the reveal happened. every time i think theyve run out of ways to shock me they come up with something even more incredible. easily one of the best shows on tv.
    puppet jeff was amazing, an utterly brilliant caricature which was based brilliantly on the running jokes about jeffs appearance. the musical aspect was unexpected but fit perfectly with the muppet feel of the episode.
    the better question for community would have been “is there ever going to be a more surreal scene on tv than jason alexander feeding hallucinogenic berries to puppets?”

15. jdbasset says:

1. Juliet’s memory needs to come back faster so she can freak out that he’s a Grimm.
    14. didn’t know until Lamar freaked out, then it clicked. Cool twist, I think.
    15. Southland blew me away. Seriously, such a good show. Bummed that their season is always short.
    21. Hannibal. What a fungi (!) to know.

16. Helvetica says:

22. Did anyone else feel like their heart was ripped out of their chest after ‘Psych’ delivered such an emotional and devastating ending to an otherwise fun episode? Just that look on Juliet’s face was enough for me to see just what a great actress Maggie Lawson is – and Shawn’s response was a great deliverance by James Roday.
    And are you really-really glad that they aren’t one of nine couples mentioned in the blind item?

• Alan says:

oh man that ending was crushing. i had a feeling something was going to happen because a wedding can never go by in tv land without some big drama but when marlowe appeared in a red dress i thought something was going to happen to her so it caught me completely off guard.
      this episode just confirms that james roday is fantastic at everything he does. his writing was top notch, his directing was brilliant as well and his acting in that final scene was just as good as maggie lawsons.

• Andy says:

James is great. I also thought something was going to happen to Marlowe, especially after the mob showed up again. Hopefully there will be some resolution soon and the couple will be happy once again.

• Alan says:

of course they will be back together, either they will be back together in 5 episodes or less if jules comes around to shawns way of thinking or shawn will reveal he isnt a psychic to everyone at the end of the season in order to get her back in my opinion.

• Andy says:

I hope she comes around to Shawn’s way of thinking, and he doesn’t end up having to reveal to everyone he’s not psychic at the end of the season. I think that can wait till the series finale. Before this week I was thinking it would take a couple episodes at the end of the series to tell everyone he wasn’t psychic, because I imagined Jules would be hurt and it would take a little time for everything to be right again, but since that’s being taken care of now. I think it can just happen at the end. Lassie has always suspected, I feel like Chief Vick has known for a while now, and we can’t even be sure that Woody has heard that Shawn is a psychic. For a while, Gus was Henry’s son, and then he was surprised that Shawn and Gus were brothers.

• Alan says:

i think with the potential that next season could be the last that it would be the right time to do the reveal and then have the final season be about dealing with the fallout of that, sounds like something the writers would want to do for a big cliffhanger.

• Lora says:

Yea…why wasn’t this a Burning Question? I’m still thinking about the ending of this week’s episode.

• Helvetica says:

I kind of get the feeling that Burning Questions are made up of comments left under TV shows’ recaps and not, you know, general things that burn at an audience’s mind after the shows. Which is sad because they never recap ‘Psych’ or even comment on it really. But damn it, that was an awesome episode and I want to see an interview with Steve Franks where he better explain himself – although the reveal was a long time coming and I’m glad it’s out of the way.

• Lora says:

Is this the last season of Psych? Don’t remember if that’s been confirmed or not. Regardless, I love this show!

• Alan says:

already renewed for season 8 before this one even started airing

• Andy says:

I just hope we can get a full season, and not just 8. Losing Leverage this year was hard enough. I don’t even want to think about losing Psych.

• A.B. says:

Yes heart wrenching . I kinda thought they were going to do the reveal to Juliet but just not this early. There was this clip on the opening credits where Juliet puts here fingers up to her head like Shaun does when he has a vision but it looks like she does it mockingly, i just wasn’t sure if it was an old clip or one we haven’t seen yet. I don’t think Shaun will reveal himself on purpose I think someone will out him and he will have to fess up. However after it gets out I think he will end up in jail because Chief Vick has said before that he can be arrested if he was faking it because he was lying to the police.

• Betsy says:

the ending was way harsh, Tai – but could Burning Question 22a be: Was there ANYTHING on tv this week MORE funny than the groom and groomsmen coming down the escalator? BOOM! And there’s Woody. I thought I would choke. Kurt Fuller is gold.

• Alan says:

kurt fuller has literally never not made me laugh when he is onscreen in anything, he is walking comedy gold. i would be perfectly happy with him being made a main character or getting his own spin off at this stage.

• Alan says:

i think her hair is too long in that clip for it to be from this season but i cant remember that scene ever happening before so maybe it could be from this season.

• A.B. says:

Yeah her hair is long I just remember that scene. Also just remembered how specifically Shaun made it not to tell Juliet that he was not psychic. In the plain words of “I am not psychic.” Because he knew that if he told her she would have to say something to Vick and this way it also gives her deniability if it does get out he is not psychic. He’s looking out for her.

• Babybop says:

I wanted to cry. Ha ha.

• Elyse says:

after such an awesome and hilarious episode I was not expecting that emotional ending! loved it though. such an amazing show. I hope this isn’t the last season!

17. I don’t get the “glacially paced romance” dig. They’re a couple. What more do you want? I don’t need to see them married or with child. In fact I would actually NOT like that. I think they’re fine just as they are.

18. Annie says:

Was there anything funnier on TV this week than the Parks and Recreation tag featuring Ron Swanson vs. the banana? Well . . . On the Office – Dwight shooting Stanley with the tranquilizer and then bubble wrapping him and sliding him down the stairs was pretty darn funny. (And then seeing Stanley all gushy over the woman’s grandchild)

19. octopus says:

I don’t buy anything on Glee anymore.

• SeriouslyconcernedwithGleeanditsSTUPIDIDTY says:

I completely agree. I even expected someone to break out in song during the shooting. Seriously. And the entire “Sam has to go find Brittany” was so stupid because he would just reveal everyone in the room. Also, how can you have everyone using their phones with the sounds ON? Goodness gracious, at the very least, glee could have shed light on how to actually go through a lock down procedure, not this mess.

• Meredith says:

I’m with you on the ridiculousness of not having their phones on silent, but I accept Sam’s wanting to find Brit. People everywhere make very dangerous choices when they’re practicing over the safety of people they love, even if it leaves other people they care about vulnerable. Think of every parent who has/ has tried to run into a burning house to save the one kid who hasn’t made it out yet. People don’t think logically or pragmatically when they’re terrified.

20. Luis says:

1. I think Grimm is playing out Juliette’s recovering memory just fine. Monroe and Rosalee, however, need to get off the ever-lovin’ stick!
    3. I wanted to jump through the T.V. screen and lay down on the floor, that’s how worried I was as Melissa McCarthy slow-walked those stairs!
    9. New Girl is starting to get too precious. I don’t think CeCe is going to marry Shivrang, although I wish she would go through with it. Nick is really just getting to be an idiot.
    13. Total thumbs-up to Suburgatory. Perfect set-up for the season finale. Can’t imagine what George was thinking selling his house to move in with Dallas without at least telling his daughter. I think the way Dalia has been developed this season has been absolutely tremendous.

21. ... says:

1: Juliette, by far. There’s finally been some progress in the last couple of episodes, but for it to be 17 episodes into a season and this still be going on is ridiculous. It’s holding the show back and making the character, who could be so great if utilized right, the personification of narrative dead weight.
    4: Both. He has so much potential and seeing a Gallagher get out of Chicago would be wonderful, but there are countless intelligent, capable people from bad situations who never make it out.
    11: I’m not really a shipper, but I think it was disappointing – both in the fact that it took so long and the way they executed it. The constant fake outs were frustrating and the actual kiss very much an after thought. If you spend that much time building to something, it better be pretty darn special and this wasn’t.
    12: Michael Slezak’s hatred of Mariah continues to confound me. Of all the issues the show has, is this the nit you want to pick every single week? Really? If Mariah needs to be more concise, Randy needs to stop picking one phrase a season to beat into the ground, Keith needs to come out of his shell, and Nicki needs to both cool it with the “lady bug/I want to marry you” nonsense and become a more professional judge. She’s getting paid a pretty penny herself and to show up late and be as awful as she was to Lazaro is not cute.
    13: Nay. I appreciated them giving depth to Dalia through her relationship with George while still keeping her as the comic relief, but this is cliche, tonally wonky subtext that could derail the best character on the entire show.

22. CJ says:

15) That Southland episode was phenomenal. The last five minutes, I was on my couch hugging myself, jaw on the floor, fighting the urge to lay on my floor sobbing in the fetal position. I wasn’t surprised to learn that the episode was written by Zack Whedon – that whole family is just so darn talented. Every single actor knocked it out of the park, but Michael Cudlitz specifically left me speechless. One of the best (and most upsetting!) hours of television I have ever watched.

23. Jared says:

I really enjoyed The Carrie Diaries on the CW but here’s the problem. Fans of the original SATC are now too old to watch a series about a young Carrie Bradshaw. Especially considering how young the writers decided to take this new series storywise. Young viewers didn’t have the nostalgia of SATC when it was airing originally and probably have only seen edited reruns. This series seemed great in theory but who exactly are they marketing the show towards is my question.

24. Jennifer says:

I’m so grateful the writers ended that God-awful Juliet/Captain obsession, I can almost forgive the Grimm-nesia. Captain is WAY to hot for her. But God almighty they are dragging that out way to long. I’m ok with Rosalie/Monroe pacing, it just seems like it’s dragging.. The actress just came back from maternity leave. Also viewers were subjected to extended waiting period thanks to the genius at NBC who decided to air Do No Harm, cancel it after 3 episodes then shove SVU repeats down our throats.

25. CountryQueen says:

Ron vs the banana was hilarious! Loved how he managed to get it down. LOL

26. RUCookie says:

1) Grim – Juliette’s story line gives me a headache too – she needs to figure it to already. Make her a new potion,
    3) SNL – I watched and wonderedhow mush was real vs play – that was how good she was. I was convienced she was going to twist an ankle.
    7) Revolution – yes
    8) Cougar Town – friends
    13)Suburgatory – holy moly – It Is On! Go Tessa (and Dehlia has gotten tons of character development this season)… could this rip George and ??? (ack, can’t remember the name) apart
    14) Nashville – NO, but it all makes sense. It is a wonder what the truth brings… now if this heart attack will just stop his ploy for the stadium he might be redeemable
    17) Glee – major props to Chord and Heather for stealing every scene they were in. Their pain was palatable through the screen.

27. Jackson says:

#1 – BOTH! order a round of Red Bull, Stat!!

#11 – I hate the Lorie/Travis paring. It’s like watching a brother and siste make out. Ick!

28. David says:

Are we supposed to be wondering whether Watty is Rayna’s bio dad? Cause that’s the first place I went. Although that might be too many paternity scandals for one family.

29. Sunshine says:

Grimm: Juliette’s memory needs to return already. Ugh. I did find it amusing the other week when she said she’d leave & never come back if she didn’t get taken to the trailer to try & remember. I found myself rooting for them to say NO so she’d leave never, ever to return. She just annoys me & has since the first ep. She had the most chemistry w/ the ringing phone in the void than with anyone\anything else.
    Rosalie & Monroe’s romance is sweet and moving just fine.
    Nikita: not too surprised about the mutiny … Alex has been acting off her rocker, besides you could tell by the voice in the beginning of the ep.
    Cougar Town: laurie & travis were sweet & all the near misses made it even sweeter.
    Revolution: the reveal did seem a bit anticlimactic. Almost an afterthought. Like oh by they way there are all these little robots in the air & something went horribly wrong but no worries.
    GH: ahhh!! The return of the Nurses Ball & quality daytime TV! Amazing!!! I will always prefer Patrick w/Robin but til KMc returns I like him w/Sabrina. When Britch was w/her evil mom Dr. O she was still saying she was but the question is who’s baby?
    As for Michael not saying Starr’s name… Guess PP has forbidden the use of the name too. So will Sam refer to John as the guy she almost kissed, the guy who saved her life? Will Carly refer to Todd as the last guy she slept w/ or just michael’s exgirlfriend’s dad?! Lol. So stupid that they couldn’t come up with a deal!
    Hope they do another NB next year… I literally laughed out loud and cried!!! 2 days I felt I was back in the 80s!! :) :) Jack Wagner & Rick Springfield performances were amazing but so were the current casts… Magic Milo & crew, Epiphany & the Revelations, Sabrina & Emma, too many to name.
    Ok I have completely realized I watch way toooooo much TV!! Oh well!! ;)

• Tess says:

Agree on all your points about GH – loved the Nurses’ Ball coming back and I hope it’s a regular thing again – it was a real hoot! And I’ve loved all the old cast members returning and not just to stand in the background too – it got me back into GH and I stopped watching for a long time. I like Patrick and Sabrina together and I can’t stand Britt and immediately thought the “baby” thing is either totally fake (because she wasn’t looking pregnant just prior to the Nurses’ Ball) or at the very least is not Patrick’s. You’d think he would’ve been more suspicious. And yes it is weird how they can’t seem to say Starr’s name anymore but I guess part of the whole “not being allowed to have the characters on the show” thing is that the character names cannot even be mentioned hence just referring to her as Michael’s ex-girlfriend.

• Spencer says:

The dumbest part about the whole Patrick/Britt baby sitch is that there is no way Patrick would have unprotected sex with her. It was the only time they ever had sex, and Patrick wouldn’t forget to wear a condom given that his late wife contracted HIV in her teens from unprotected sex and every time he had sex for the past 8 years, he wore a condom. The writers really dropped the ball on that one.

30. Renee says:

1. Rosalee and Monroe’s romance could speed up some, but Juliette’s memory storyline is just tired. I fast forward it. Don’t even care anymore.

7. How Revolution revealed the answer to the blackout–I’m good with it, but I do want to see everybody’s reactions not just Aaron’s.

31. Ram510 says:

2) That was the best episode of Nikita since the middle of season 2. Great job

11) Cougar Town needs to keep Travis and Laurie as friends. It was awkward and disappointing watching them trying to force a relationship

15) Southland had me on the floor in shock. Excellent episode

32. Danielle H. says:

I was shocked to seee Wolk on Mad Men, and I couldn’t tell that that was ol’ Daphne until the end because of the way her hair was styled. Was that all makeup or is she really that old??

33. Babygate says:

Revolution: the reveal was anti-climactic
    Cougartown: Friends. Travis is too young for Laurie. I was hoping they would never get to that point.
    Glee: another stunt
    Suburgatory: I used to like this show but I’m growing more and more disinterested. I hope it doesn’t get renewed and ABC can pick up a better pilot instead.
    Nashville: Completely out of left field but it explains so much. I like it.
    Parks and Rec: Love anything that Ron Swanson does.

34. Kerry Smith says:

I cannot stop thinking about thenSouthland episode. One of the best series on TV…

35. Angela says:

8. Yeah, I’m rather liking the Dylan character, too, he’s bringing some interesting dynamics to the family and storyline.
    12. Yeah, there’s a LOT of advice they could give Mariah. Like, try and look like her mind isn’t off in la-la-land half the time, or try not to sound like she’s taken some drug that mellows you out WAY too much. And yes, while I definitely agree that Lazaro could not match the rest of the contestants, at the same time, the way Jimmy and the judges piled on him this week was just unnecessarily cruel. We get the point, guys, you didn’t like him and wanted him to leave.
    17. There were moments in that episode that were genuinely unsettling and eerie, yes. And agreed on Beiste. I want her to find happiness, absolutely-she’s a sweetheart and deserves it. But not with Will.
    19. I definitely wasn’t expecting the “Community” episode to involve singing, no! But oddly, it worked. It was JUST this side of cutesy. As for the puppets…I kinda liked Dean’s and Chang’s, myself. Though I wouldn’t mind having a Jeff puppet :D.

36. cjeffery7 says:

7 – i’m more glad they finally got it out in the open. we don’t need another “Event.” this show’s about the character and, whoda guessed it, REVOLUTION!!

37. Sims says:

11) LOVED Travis/Laurie hook-up. So worth the wait.

• KevyB says:

Barf! Laurie looks old enough to be his pregnant-teen mother. The whole thing is icky and I’m tired of every frigging sitcom forcing all the single people to mate with each other. Can’t ANYONE in these shows have platonic friendships? Stop playing to all the ‘shippers and ruining your shows!

38. Whatever says:

1. Roslee needs to drink a disappearing potion. She’s boring and so is her storyline.
    5. Zzzzzzzzzzz Oh is Mad Men finally over ? The suprise was the Mad Men Premier worked better than Ambien.
    21.I won’t be eating mushrooms for awhile, just thinking about them creeps me out right now.

39. Malachi says:

1. Juliette is probably the worst part of “Grimm.” Please, please, for the love of God, kill off her character or at least her plot line, so that Nick can move on to other things. Honestly, I can’t figure out if it is the actress in the role who annoys me so much, or the writing of her character. But something needs to be done here.

40. Tom Charles says:

13 | Suburgatory‘s surprisingly dark turn with Dalia and Tessa: Yay or nay?

Yay, so yay. It’s gonna be so good for season 3

41. shuayb says:

Glee is so dumb, how they hey from a meteor to a school shooting n then also included a mani teo like thing as well.. Beyond dumb…

42. Britta Unfiltered says:

1. Rosalee and Monroe.
    4. I can’t figure out what they’re going to do with Lip. But if I had to guess, Ian stealing his identity is going to hurt his chances of going to college somehow.
    5. I actually thought the same thing about the barfing. I didn’t recognize Linda Cardellini at first. That wig made her look a lot older, like she was in her 40s. And then I recognized her, and it was a wtf moment for sure. She is not old enough for that role.
    10. That character was WAY too laidback and calm to be on coke. I think I could have bought a painkiller addiction more. As for the luggage…I just thought that scene was really funny because that is absolutely the way I pack, and then I refuse to check anything because I don’t want to pay the fee. Yeah, I’m one of those d*cks. I apologize for that.
    19. I didn’t even know they were doing a puppet episode until last week’s teaser. Even then, I thought it could just be a joke and it wasn’t really happening. The second they started singing, I thought to myself, oh, I get it. It’s a Muppet movie.

43. Shay says:

In re: to the GH Nurses Ball…a lot of it waded into hokey territory, BUT Jack Wagner and Rick Springfield were magnificent!!!! Definitely the highlights of the show….would love to see both hang around for awhile. Particularly sad to see Frisco go…he was robbed with that lame storyline! Please bring him back and give him better material next time around! Have previously and extensively outlined my extreme opposition to the Patrick/Sabrina coupling…wrong on SO many levels! Pleeeeze discontine ASAP…oh, and I would NOT be one bit sad to see the last of Nurse Santiago…such an unnecessary and annoying character! Perhaps Britt and Mutta can dispense with her????? Looking forward to the return of the Llanview3…should be interesting to see what plotline twists they have come up with to re-introduce these cast members. All in all, have been immensely enjoying the blasts from the past, however, some peeps need to be going now: Bobbie, Brenda, Kevin, and Lucy, for sure!!!! But do keep bringing on those dead(?) Cassadines…too much fun!!!!!

44. geekgrrl77 says:

If Lip doesn’t go away to college it will be realistic, heart breakingly so, but still realistic. If every kid who comes from a hard life and has Lip’s potential went to college then neighborhoods like Southside Chicago wouldn’t exist.

• Spencer says:

I honestly think I would cry if Lip doesn’t go to college because you are right. I know he’s a fictional character, but it’s heartbreaking to think of how many incredibly intelligent kids never make it out of these neighborhoods. I see endless possibilities in Lip’s future, and it would be so hard to see him throw away those opportunities.

45. AmyLee says:

Firstly I loved the Nurse’s Ball. Some of the numbers were so fun to watch – you can tell the cast love their jobs. It’s all in good fun! I am totally for Patrick and Sabrina!! and Britt’s reveal (which is stupid lol) happened too soon! There was no time to be a happy shipper.

While I will always like Patrick and Robin, KM chose to leave the show and I don’t think it’s fair that Jason Thompson and little Brooklyn should have to eventually lose their jobs just to keep one shipper fandom happy.

Now New Girl! I actually think CeCe won’t go through with the wedding and it will be too late for any kind of reconciliation with Schmidt. The what 2 minutes we got with Elizabeth showed another side of Schmidt’s character that I think everyone would love to see more of. Just what I think though, could be wrong!!

46. 1. I love the romance between Rosalee and Monroe. Juliet needs to regain her memory so that storyline can finally end. It’s dragged on way too long.

7. Revolution makes me roll my eyes. It’s just beyond ridiculous. Yet I watch anyway. My daughter likes it.

12. I like Mariah on Idol, but yes, this week she was a bit long-winded. Wow. Also, Jimmy was not too cruel to Lazaro. He is sweet, but a horrible singer. It’s better to be honest with him, though I don’t think he’s listening.

15. Mine! That was a difficult-to-watch episode of Southland. I can’t wait for next week.

47. gino says:

Juilette’s nickamnesia storyline and regaining her memo is dragged like forever.dragging this story makes juilette character boring.

48. Amy says:

15. This ep of Southland was so disturbing and yet unbelievably riveting. Gets my vote for best episode of the series. Michael Cudlitz knocked it out of the park (yet again). Props to Anthony Ruivivar as well. I cannot get the episode out of my mind. Too real, too frightening and holy crap was it good TV.