Exclusive

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Bones, Castle, The Mentalist, Revenge, H50, Glee, Once and More

Castle Bones Mentalist SpoilersWhat do we see in The Mentalist‘s future? What “hot” storyline is ahead on Bones? Are you ready for the Castle finale’s jelly? Who are the Once Upon a Time bosses excited for you to know better? Will Nashville‘s Deacon sing the (baby) blues? Get answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

Ausiello’s off hosting Parenthood‘s PaleyFest panel, so he wont notice if I do all Q&A this week, right? Of course not. Our secret, folks….

Is there anything you can dish on The Mentalist? –Katrina
Well, that sure sounds like a “red” alert! In the new run of episodes kicking off this Sunday, Lorelai comes back into Jane’s life (with bloody results); things start to heat up again between Van Pelt and Rigsby (in a way neither could have predicted); JJ LaRoche, the head of the CBI’s Professional Standards Unit, returns and the mystery of what’s inside his Tupperware container is (finally!!) answered; and Jane’s quest to narrow down the list of Red John suspects comes to a thrilling conclusion in the season finale, “Red John’s Rules.”

Please tell me Hodgins gets his money back on Bones. He isn’t the same without the money. –Laura
“There’s a very, very surprising development with Hodgins and his money issues that involves Finn… and hot sauce. And a visit from someone who was competing to be one of the Top Chef Masters,” teases EP Stephen Nathan. “It’s a perfect storm of food and money.” Any GH fans getting a Pickle-Lila vibe from this?

RELATED | Bones Casts Booth’s Mom for Finale — But Will It Be ‘Happy to See Me’?

Do you have anything regarding Castle‘s 100th episode? Any scoop will be very much appreciated! –Martina
One hundred, shmun-hundred! How about, instead, Episode 105 – aka the Season 5 finale? “We’re looking at a very emotional finale,” series creator Andrew W. Marlowe previews. “We’re dealing with something very explosive, personally… ‘he says cryptically and mysteriously.’” With a smile, he added: “Stay tuned!”

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Scoop on Castle‘s Pending ‘I Love You’ and More

Is there any scoop on what is in store for Kono and Adam’s relationship on Hawaii Five-0? –Jennifer
Towards season’s end, they’re still a couple… when Kono learns that Adam’s been keeping a secret from her, about someone who has reentered his life. Uh-oh.

RELATED | Hawaii Five-0: Scoop on the Case that Pushes Danny to the Edge

I am really looking forward to the rest of Season 2 on Revenge. Especially after that last episode, what can we expect? –Matt
You know how Gabriel Mann teased for us a “Nolan-centric” season finale? At this week’s TV Academy event showcasing the ABC sudser, he elaborated – somewhat – about what’s on tap, saying that over “the next three or four episodes, you’re going to have a very good idea of where these events may be leading.” In fact, he’s left to wonder “whether we may hit that apex even prior to the finale — and if we do, what does that mean for what the finale actually could mean?” His working theory: Simply that the season-ender “is going to be next-level [stuff]. It’s going to be hard to top last year, so they’ve got their work cut out for them.”

What’s coming next for Glee‘s “Klaine”? –Basak
I can’t speak for Kurt‘s doings, but what if I told you that a familiar face will have Blaine flipping head over heels…? That’s right, Blaine is heading back to the Cheerios, as you may have heard. But you perhaps do not know why. “Sue’s trying to get him back on the Cheerios, because he was on the team for a hot minute there, so she blackmails him, basically,” Jane Lynch shares. That contentious set-up understandably leads to a duel of sorts ‘tween the two. But is it of the musical variety? “Maybe!” Lynch answered with a laugh.

When do the new episodes of Scandal start again? –Syd
Season 2 resumes March 21, with three — count ‘em, three – fresh episodes in a row.

VIDEO | Once Upon a Time: Watch the PaleyFest Panel, Plus Preview a Serious Showdown!

Will Neal’s fiancée play a role in future Once Upon a Time episodes? –Devin
Yes — though probably not in quite the way you expect. And that’s all I’ll say, for now, on the matter… so here’s series cocreator Eddy Kitsis, pre-PaleyFest: “Tamara’s not going anywhere anytime soon…. We’re very excited for the audience to see what she’s all about.” (Ooh, Devin, you came so close to asking the question I have a tantalizing response for. Maybe next week….)

I know Sally Pressman will make appearances on Army Wives this season, and that [REDACTED] is going to be killed off…. But I was wondering about Drew Fuller’s character, Trevor — is he gone for good? –Vita
My lips are sealed, but as you can surmise by our coverage of Season 7, big changes are ahead – including goodbyes for several characters.

Will Nashville‘s Deacon find out about his secret child with Rayna this season? –Stephanie
Series creator Callie Khouri confirms that Deacon thus far “has no idea” about his progeny, and she seems in no rush to drop that paternity bombshell. “That’s a big deal… We’ll hold that,” Khouri says – though, keep in mind, she hasn’t tackled the season finale yet.

Is the rumour true that T.J. Ramini is returning to NCIS (as Mossad Officer Malachi Ben-Gidon)? –Ted
“It’s no secret Eli David’s killer is still out there — and Ziva wants answers as does Mossad,” answers showrunner Gary Glasberg. “But we will have to wait and see if that means Malachi is coming back as well.”

Now that things are starting to heat up between Person of Interest‘s Reese and Zoe, are we going to see Paige Turco again soon? –Kelly
I was prepared to break the news that, no, Turco has not booked her next visit just yet. And now, in light of her new commitment, it might be a while ’til she’s available for an encore. (Did I ever tell you about the time I sent Paige, then just a soap opera ingenue, roses…?)

If there’s a show you’d like the Inside Line on, email mattmtvguy@gmail.com and maybe it’ll get love the next time around! (With reporting by Meg Masters, Kim Roots and Vlada Gelman)

1. Nina says:

Nooo I was expecting Zoe to show up again soon. But I guess it’s a great idea to keep her on a recurring role. I hope she comes back!
    Blaine, please never leave the Cheerio!
    Maaaaaaaatt, is Tamara Wendy from Neverland?? Plz tell mee!! Kthx.

• Patti says:

i really don’t want neal to be peter pan. that’s a bit much just like tamara as the third wheel and a fairy tale character is.

• Kvivik says:

I’m hoping that neal isn’t peter, just one of the Lost Boys who dealt with Hook. Have Peter come in later to deliver a coupe de gras on Hook plans (and maybe his other hand).

• mirvin365 says:

Tamara is probably Tinkerbell not Wendy…

2. lorna says:

I hope nashville gets another season. Minus the political storylines, I’m deeply into this series.

3. siskaaw says:

Bwarrrr…. Castle finale a month from now and that interview kinda make me excited and misery at the same time. I wonder “very emotional finale” and “something very explosive” what it could be? They’re not break Castle and Beckett up are they? Or is it the case?

• Tamera says:

I don’t think Castle and Beckette will break up in the season finale. The guy pretty much told us nothing. Of course the finale is going to be intense and emotional, it’s Castle! That’s how their season finales end; Beckette getting shot, Castle and Beckette hooking up, etc. I just hope they find closure with Beckette’s mom’s case, unless that is the underlining storyline like the death of Monk’s wife in the Monk series.

• Alan says:

the mother case wont end until the last episode of the show, its the ongoing story and if you take that out there is no reason to come back to the show.

• asdf says:

That’s ridiculous. The Caskett fans all want more Rick and Kate. Other fans like the cases. Etc etc. While the Johanna Beckett case is a major part of Castle, it isn’t the ONLY part. Or even the most important part for most fans.

I don’t think they’ll break up. As a season finale cliffhanger for Season 6? Maybe, if they knew there was a season 7 and brought them back together in the season premiere. This season is too soon. The only way they could do it is to break them up in episode 23 and put them back together in 24, BEFORE the cliffhanger.

Trust in Andrew Marlowe. He held off from the “Alexis is in trouble” plotline for five years, and then did it well (knowing he could only do it once) when it finally happened. And he didn’t insult our intelligence trying to pretend that Alexis might be written off the show to raise the drama. He’s clearly got a clue and is handling the show very well.

4. James says:

Oh Andrew Marlowe you whiley devil you. what on earth does he have in store for us this year. can’t wait and also pissed because i’ll have to wait another summer to see the outcome :)

5. Mari says:

Oh gosh emotional finale? Marlowe wants to kill me.

6. Emmakingg says:

Oh wow…why does little tid bit of info on Castle make me feel nervous?!

7. martina says:

Matt, you just broke the internet with that Castle scoop!

8. Jeremy says:

If Castle & Beckett break up Marlowe better be ready to see a fanbase go through a MAJOR meltdown!

• scooby says:

I just don’t understand how it’s them. The blind item involves a show that’s heading “into what could be its final season.” Castle isn’t. The ratings are fine, the story’s not over. Nathan, Stana, and Andrew haven’t hinted at a final season. Nathan gave an interview that freaked some people out but he wasn’t talking about bailing after 6, he just threw the number 6 out there with the tone that after Firefly he doesn’t take longevity for granted. The actors seem to like Andrew’s rebreaking of the Castle/Beckett relationship into new territory and think of it as a new stage, not as a problem because tension’s somehow gone. The fact that Andrew and Terri are the Caskett model in a way just makes it seem unlikely because they have tons of story that can come out of relationships so why stop it now? If it somehow were them and Ausiello’s the one speculating on a potential end of series season, it couldn’t possibly be permanent. I just don’t get though how they’d be able to work together. I’m confused about how the show moves forward at that point. I also don’t get why they’d write it as if it were the last season. No idea why they’d break up either. He’s not gonna cheat. Getting over his wall is hardly something Kate would drop him over right now. So much weirdness about this. Oh well, In Marlowe We Trust.

• Stephen says:

They cannot break up Castle, for the simple reason that without them working together on cases, there is no show. If Kate breaks it off, Castle already has told her that unless there is more he is out. If Castle breaks them up she won’t work with him. More likely, the drama will center around secondary character, maybe a death, or a betrayal, or maybe Kate’s Mom is alive. Once they put them together, it crossed a line that cannot go back.

• Stephen says:

Here is an idea: Emotional and Explosive and Personal. Thinking over those three words, it sounds like an singular event impacts several characters differently. They have done a kidnapping, had Kate come face to face with her mothers killer, Castle was framed by 3XK. I think something is going in a more light hearted but a major cliff hanger type ending. I could see an explosive case, breaking down emotional walls with maybe a death or loss, and could cause Castle to ask Beckett to marry him, and before an answer….black screen see you in the fall.

• Jeremy says:

Scooby, Your logic & rationale thought has no place here. BE GONE! Seriously though…you make a lot of sense.

• George says:

My guess is that the Cliff Hanger will stem from “Target” where Gates saw Beckett holding hands with Castle. Between then and 105 she will put the pieces together and then lower the hammer in the final scene.

The again, I never been right in any one of my predictions!!!!!

9. Becca says:

Arrrggg I’m getting super nervous they’re going to break Castle and Beckett up in the finale. They’ve been pulling at that “Beckett doesn’t really know Castle” thread for most of the back half of the season. Which seems like kind of a forced obstacle, if it does wind up causing problems for them. She’s known him for 5 years!!

10. Alexandra says:

Castle: Beckett is pregnant. That is all.

Bones: I’m still puzzled how Hodgins lost all his fortune when everyone knew it was stolen; can’t he have it back?

Once Upon a Time: Wondering if Tamara is Wendy or Tinker Bell…

• madbengalsfan85 says:

Castle-Doubt it

Bones-Once an angry bear decides to retreat, the last thing you want to do is poke it again. Hodgins wasn’t going to provoke Pelant again

• Cpt Mail In says:

Castle, Agree. As they have no where else to go with this show.

• scooby says:

They’ve got plenty of places to go in their opinion. It’s not their fault some people have no imagination. That’s why they get paid to write Castle, and you don’t. Long term relationships aren’t boring by any stretch.

11. Em J says:

For the love of all that is good in the world (one being Caskett) DON’T have them break up! Not on their first anniversary!

12. Danielle says:

So excited about the return of Scandal! I’ve only recently starting watching and marathoned all the episodes in about a week. Such an engrossing, fun series, and I’m seriously digging the Olivia/Fitz relationship – their chemistry is off the charts!

• Moonlight4ever says:

I am a new Gladiator as well. Just got Season 1 & the season 2 pass as well. Finished all the amazing episodes.

The chemistry between Olitz is explosive and off the charts. You can not predict what will happen from one moment to the next.

Can not get enough of Scandal!

13. A says:

Don’t we already have a ton of unused characters on OUaT? Do we really need to add yet another person to an already hugely bloated cast? Forgive me if I just do not care about Tamara. I was hoping she’d be no one of significance.

14. Patti says:

Great GH reference there. I’m guessing Once’s Tamara is a fairy tale character (how predictable) I’m guessing tiger lily or wendy.

• Jen says:

Yep, that’s my thinking too. Especially with the knowledge that Neal/Bae has been to Neverland.

• Kim says:

I thought Tiger Lilly as soon as I saw her.

• Kelly says:

If he is pan or a lost boy wouldn’t he recognize someone like tink or tigerlily or anyone from neverland and he made such a big deal about running from anything from other realms/magic.

• gdv says:

I’m guessing she and Ethan Embry’s character are connected. That she’s the “her” he’s been texting/calling. Especially since Eddie and Adam said she be important, but “not in the way you expect.” I think it would be too obvious if she were a fairytale character.

15. Ella says:

Wow The Mentalist spoilers sound great and intense! This has been the best season yet!!

16. Kate says:

I REALLY hope whatever “personal and explosive” stuff they’re going to put Castle and Beckett through is going to bring them closer together and not break them up. I hope the writers feel like they haven’t shown them together enough to do that to the fans who waited for SO LONG to have them together. I can handle anything they do, except breaking them up…

17. bonesfan says:

It’s sounding more and more like Caskett is the blind item couple breaking up..I’m convinced it’s not Booth and Brennan now.

18. tracy84 says:

Here’s my question I’ve never seen asked on any spoiler site. On OUAT is Regina Rumple’s daughter? I’ve had the theory for a while, especially after Cora kissed him. I don’t believe he knows tho if she is or I think he would treat her better.

19. J says:

Thanks for the thrilling Mentalist spoilers! To find out what is in the Tupperware container is exciting as it is (been waiting since season 3) but then more Rigs and Van Pelt- yay! The finale looks to be one major ep. So what happens if you ignore Red John’s rules?? All season the show has been building to something big and this is going to be epic!

20. Adam says:

Umm….Not really a spoiler on Kono bc that did just happen and Adam brother Micheal came into Adam/Kono lives so please get better spoiler and up to date thx!

• tp says:

Except that Kono knows about the brother so I doubt that’s who it is.

• Kvivik says:

Yes, but what did his brother do with her service revolver? We know he took it, then put it back…we don’t know what he did with it. Also she cloned his phone, maybe info leads to something.

21. skrable2 says:

Marlowe has nowhere to go if he breaks up Castle and Beckett. If it’s that emotional a split, they can’t work together … and you have no show. If it’s a time out to see other people … they did that a couple of seasons ago, so you kill the pression of the storyline. Does anyone truly want to see them dating others again?

I don’t buy the pregnancy thing, either. Perhaps, she presses the issue of why he’s so guarded; he finally drops the walls … and in the aftermath she finally says she loves him. Or, Bracken gets killed, Beckett (or Castle) gets charged and that sets next season in motion.

Or, Marlowe really is THAT clueless and has totally misread the fanbase. Because creating a false conflict between them will drive many loyalists away

• skrable2 says:

“pression” should have been “progression”

• James says:

I agree with you %100. Marlowe isn’t stupid, and he has a good read on his fan base so i highly doubt they’re breaking up, maybe a bump in the road. as for the pregnancy that’s even more of a stretch to me, they’re not even living together yet, that would be a major push. I don’t see a proposal either, I think he’s playing the long game here and taking the relationship slowly. My honest opinion i think something is going to happen to Castle. Bracken is to devious to take this sitting down and he knows the best way to hurt Beckett is to go through Castle, plus it would make sense why they introduced his dad the way they did, so he could return to save Rick. whatever happens its going to be incredible not many show-runners do finale’s like Andrew Marlowe.

• Cpt Mail In says:

^^not many show-runners do finale’s like Andrew Marlowe^^ wtf Castle is 1-4 in finales. Also last season’s should have been season’s 2 finale. Marlowe, ” I just knew that not getting them together would be a big mistake.” Couple of seasons to late for me.

• scooby says:

I’m really glad you don’t write television. You’ve got terrible concept of pacing and character development. You know who got characters together in the timeline that makes you happy? Moonlighting. Then they couldn’t figure out how to create drama so they immediately broke them up (didn’t help that the actors hated each other and Cybil was pregnant with twins, but they hadn’t planned on what to do after the hookup). Marlowe made them earn it from the standpoint of character. Bones took twice as long. It just depends on the show and what the characters have to do to earn a relationship that’s not entirely based on lust. Beckett had to solve her mother’s murder to be open emotionally for that, and that takes time–they still need to explore Castle’s depths but they’re doing it during the relationship. Castle’s first season was 10 episodes and season 2 ended 1 year and 2 months later. Really? They took full advantage of the sexual tension and had time to have, oh I dunno, plots that involved the actually premise of the show in 1 year? The show’s been on the air 4 years as of Saturday. They’ve been together for nearly 1. Pretty reasonable, I say.

22. iMember says:

This season 2 Revenge finale sounds like it’s going to be reeeeallly EPIC!

23. Bbb says:

Hodgins doesn’t need his money back — he needs a haircut!!

24. megshells says:

I’m rolling my eyes at those who would believe that Marlowe would split Castle & Beckett. Ain’t gonna happen, folks. That doesn’t mean it will always be smooth sailing between these two (hey, we’re talking about two adults with plenty of baggage), but puh-leez. It would literally spell the end of the series. We’ve been so conditioned as viewers to wait for the proverbial other shoe to drop…we live in constant fear that a couple that we love will be split up to prolong the tension (or killed off, in the case of a Shonda Rhimes show). Everyone needs to chill out a little and remember that LAST season’s finale was also dubbed “very emotional” and look what we got…all kinds of hook-up hotness. I look forward to another loooooong summer!

• sajeffe says:

^^^ Best post on here. :)

• Soso says:

Best Post Ever! There is no way that Caskett is the blind item of Ausiello! You know why Ausiello put them in there? Because there are The Couple of this year! You can look at every polls of this year when it includes a favorite couple and Caskett is always the winner!
      Ausiello is smart, he just wants to create a buzz!
      Also, Ausiello’s blind item cames in december and he says that he couldn’t keep this for him anymore, that he knows that a couple are gonna break up in the season finale! So Marlowe puts himself (he wrotes always) Castle and Beckett together in may and decides he want to break them up in November to create new stories in November! That doesn’t fit!
      More than that, until now, when Marlowe talk about the finale, it was more about a ” I love you ” from Beckett when she will get through Castle’s walls or maybe an engagement! And that fits with a finale which will be emotional and explosive!
      So please Marlowe is a lover and he create this show also for his wife, he’s not gonna break Caskett up! And I’m sure he knows that if he will do it, the show is over!
      In Marlowe we trust! This season is amazing by now!

• Karen says:

You know something the timing of that blind item always bothered me somewhat like you said i think he did it to create a buzz because he knew we would jump on the same could be said for other shows also would Marlowe give out something this big when he still had eps to plan there is one show runner out there that has their show’s season planned in advance its something to think about

• Hoosierdaddy says:

Agreed…I always felt like Castle, along with Bones (and maybe Grey’s) were put on that list merely to bring traffic

25. Mel says:

Oh yes please may Malachi come back on NCIS :)

• TJCrinc says:

and his “new ziva” partner. The jealous look on Ziva’s face whenever she was flirting with tony was priceless.

26. Saskatoon says:

I wish Marlowe would split Castle & Beckett. In my opinion their relationship has lost some of it’s spark since they got together and it has become boring. I miss that flirty banter from previous seasons and rather that that than the boring relationship nonsense that they have now, that is taking screentime away from more interesting stuff.
    Maybe kind of “friends with benefits” -style of relationship would be better.

• mysteriousmystery says:

First off, the whole “friends with benefits” thing would never be done here. EVER. Second, is this how you view relationships in real life? Sorry that the depiction of a committed adult relationship isn’t exciting enough for you. Yes, unresolved sexual tension is fun, but after a while, it becomes contrived and ridiculous (see: Bones). Personally, I’d rather lose some of that tension and see where the relationship takes us.

27. Karen says:

Hm why cant the emotional aspect being when Beckett finally says those three words to castle and also castle telling Beckett about his past why does everyone jump to the worst conclusion anyway break up castle and Beckett lose the concept of the show anyway thanks for the bones and castle scoop

28. Bouncy Castle says:

As at 23rd February…. http://24.media.tumblr.com/fab77dbcaf5d4aa5b50d6ac55a2f1964/tumblr_mip4j2h7IQ1ranfxjo1_500.png looks like he may well be returning to NCIS.

29. Lily says:

They need to drop Maddie’s paternity during the season finale, as a big cliffhanger.
    But Deacon will probably not forgiven Rayna anytime soon after that, keep his daughter away from him during thirteen years old and be raised by the man who stolen the love of his life… not cool.

30. yay for Deacon and Rayna (NASHVILLE) …this will get really messy. Love that show.

31. Matt says:

I cannot wait for this Sunday!! Revenge is going to be awesome! I am very interested in seeing how Nolan’s storyline plays out for the rest of the season, but also am looking forward to Emily kicking some butt!!

32. Kelly says:

On once i really hope the season finale and the price for magic isn’t the whole greg and outside world coming into once upon a time, it feels way way too soon for that.

33. Jeremy says:

In terms of the Castle finale…having had a chance to think about it…and the more I think about it (having read some very good rational posts) I am doubting it’s a Castle-Beckett break-up…what if the finale involves 3XK threatening to expose Castle & Beckett’s relationship? Just a thought….

34. Emmakingg says:

What if Castle finale were a pregnancy scare or a miscarriage? Which In turn, led to a proposal from Castle. Then Beckett says no and it leaves us hanging, thinking they’re over? Sorry, just trying to play different scenarios out in my head..:)

35. Gilda says:

Is Tamara going to turn out to be Tink? I hope so

36. estefania says:

I want to see TJ Ramini again and of course ben gidon will help to NCIS to capture eli david’s killer

37. Tinemi says:

I’m guessing Tamara is not a “normal” girl and that she has some relationship with one of the “worlds”. I don’t know if she’s Tinkerbell or Wendy, but something like that.

38. Sandra Slack says:

Marlowe would be crazy to break Castle and Beckett up that relationship should go on with men flirting with Beckett and Castle getting jealous women flirting with castle and Beckett getting jealous also trying to keep the captain from finding out about them.Castle proposing to Beckett and her being hesitant to answer that would be a good way to end the season! We’d have to wait till season 6 to find out if she will accept the proposal or not.

39. Janimare says:

The direction of Oerson of Interest is STASIS. Zoe and John hooking up is the best thing that can happen to this show. How can the people who decide the story line get paid for what they do to let her get away?? Love Harold and the dog but for heaven’s sake, the dog is not what will put some excitement, sexual tension and ultimate redemption for John in this show. Zoe is.

40. JoMarch says:

I am getting so tired of the Red John story line. I suspect even the writers don’t know who RJ is. I think the Mentalist can survive as an interesting program even if the RJ story line is ended. It’s been built up so much with this guy being some kind of Svengali with everyone doing his bidding, whoever it is will be a let down.

41. parajumpers says:

Welcome to Parajumpers Jacket Canada online outlet! Parajumpers Parka is the excellent jacket for the coldest and most requiring situations. First class, extra-durable materials are used in manufacturing, that includes layouts including strongly technological elements made that includes a Parajumpers requires in thoughts; separate wallets, parachute the neck and throat bucklings and relocating ventilation systems all have efficient usages whether it’s guarding yourself or your useful accessories from the elements, along that includes supplying the ancestry details that make Parajumpers a coveted and special brand. New Parajumpers Jackets are hot revenue now, ladies and man Parajumpers Jacket that includes huge markdown, low-priced Parajumpers Jackets on Our Parajumpers Outlet Store. Welcome to buy our Parajumpers Winter Coats, For Free Shipping!