Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Once, Boardwalk Empire, Castle, Community, True Blood and More!

Get More: Ask Ausiello, Spoilers

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hello? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: ABC has bummed me out with cancelling Last Resort. Any scoop on Once Upon a Time‘s Neal to distract me? —Patti
Ausiello: Help me solve this latest fairy tale riddle: The show is casting the role of Katerina, a regal beauty in her 40s who possesses elegance, poise and purity of spirit. Thoughts? Theories? Bueller? No? Let’s see what TVLine’s resident OUAT expert Mitovich has dug up: “There is a Princess Katerina who is the Russian version of ‘Sleeping Beauty’ — which I suppose makes sense if Emma & Co. need yet another survivor of a sleeping spell to venture into the netherworld. But if the name is a foiler, this character almost reads like a ‘Glenda the Good Witch’-esque counterpart to Regina, and maybe she figures into someone’s fairytale land backstory.”

PHOTOS | ABC Unveils Spectacular Limited Edition Portraits from Once Upon a Time, Castle and More!

Question: Please for the love of Aus, some good Glee scoopage! —Bethany
Ausiello: Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: Someone collapses during Sectionals. (And if you caught last week’s episode you probably have a good idea who it is.)

Question: Are you kind enough for one last Gossip Girl spoiler? —Jose
Ausiello: Last?! Are you dying? Enlisting? The series finale isn’t for another couple weeks (Dec. 17 to be exact) so this is hardly the show’s final appearance in AA. Here’s what I can tell you now: Rumor has it three words will flash on the screen at the end of the penultimate episode, and (here’s the best part) first person to guess what they are gets $100 in Monopoly money.

Question: Seriously, dude, what’s up with TVLine snubbing Boardwalk Empire? Give us some scoops on the finale, please. Is Kelly Macdonald (Margaret) gonna be in it? —Diego
Ausiello: One person’s snub is another person’s there’s a lot of TV to cover so cut me some freakin’ slack. Having said that, I’m loving Boardwalk Empire this season and I feel a little rotten for not writing about it more. Let me begin making it up to you by A) confirming that yes, Margaret will be in Sunday’s crackling finale (during which she makes two pivotal, life-altering decisions), and B) warning you that the episode contains one of the most disturbing televised sex scenes I have ever seen. (And I saw Hannah’s parents go at it in the shower last May on Girls.)

Question: Anything on Boardwalk Empire‘s season finale? RIP Owen. —Nina
Ausiello: There will be blood. Lots of blood. (And we’re so on the same page regarding Owen. A more devastating loss than Jimmy, IMHO.)

Question: Revolution‘s fall finale was amazing, and the standoff between Billy Burke’s character and David Lyons was terrific. Of course, I would like to know what’s next. Keep up the good work and long live the Smurfs. —Ramon
Ausiello: When the show returns this spring, expect an answer the burning question, “What the heck happened after Miles handcuffed Rachel in that flashback?” “We would like to see more of what happened 10 minutes after she surrendered to him,” says co-exec producer David Rambo. “We’re definitely exploring that in the second half of the season.”

Question: I am not above begging and groveling. So, the all-knowing Ausiello, pretty please with a cherry on top (or I double-dog dare you, if that’s more your speed) do you have anything juicy for McGee on NCIS? —Loren
Ausiello: This isn’t directly related to Sean Murray’s special agent, but beggars and grovelers can’t be pickers and choosers, right? Previously, TVLine’s Inside Line gave you the scoop on the character of Gavriela, a sexy and smart Israeli informant for the CIA. Now we have a name to put to the role. Georgia Hatzis (aka Hung’s Eloise Kuzneski) will guest-star as Gavriela in a January episode of the CBS procedural, figuring into Eli David’s latest encore — and “she may actually come back, depending on the storyline and how it unfolds,” Cote de Pablo tells us.

RELATED | NCIS‘ Cote de Pablo Weighs In on ‘The Year of Tiva’

Question: You would make my day with some scoop on Jeremy from The Vampire Diaries. I am loving his hunter’s mark storyline this season and am keen to know more. —Frances
Ausiello: I’m keen to give you more, Frances — but this scoop comes in the form of a question: Care to guess who the nascent vampire hunter’s first target is? Hint: His/her name has five letters. And one of those letters is “a.” Bonus Scoop: Watch this Thursday’s episode live. And West Coasters, steer clear of Twitter — particularly the trending topics. Trust me.

Question: Please can we have another letter in the Christmas-themed Castle asterisk quiz — first letter if possible? —Chris
Ausiello: You’ll get the last letter, and you’ll like it: *ork.

RELATED | Castle Scoop: [Spoiler]‘s Moving In!

Question: Do another Mike a solid — get me some Grimm scoop to make it through the holidays. —Another Mike
Ausiello: Claire Coffee sums up the first episode back thusly: “The best word I think I can use is scandalous,” she teases. “[Bitsie Tulloch and I] had gone to lunch and came back, and we were both like, ‘Did you read 213? Oh my God!’” Got anything, um, a little more specific? “There’s this big twist that will have a direct effect on Adalind,” she shares, “and will possibly [alter] alliances.” That’s what I’m talking about.

Question: I would like to know anything about The Mentalist, Community or Supernatural. —Ana
Ausiello: Eenie, meenie, miny… Community! Rumor has it Pierce’s exit coincides with the return of… the darkest timeline! Coincidence? I think not. Bonus Scoop: Any idea what the show would need “futuristic paintball guns” for?

Question: Cougar Town! Cougar Town! Cougar Town! Cougar Town! —Melissa
Ausiello: As previously scooped, much of the season premiere involves Grayson serving penance for something un-husbandly he did… in Jules’ dream. Elsewhere, we’ll learn that Andy took a sexual “liberty” with an Ambien’d Ellie, Laurie finds outrageous new ways to illustrate just how dark black her boyfriend Wade is and Bobby schools us in the art of the dodge. There’s also a rather clever scene in which a Jules/Travis laundry hand-off plays out like an illicit money drop.

Ausiello: No.

Question: Loving Arrow. Got anything? —Nicole?
Ausiello: The CW hit’s spin on the DC Comics character Count Vertigo — here, a drug dealer peddling a super-fix dubbed “Vertigo” — is sounding even bigger and badder than we first imagined. As played by Fringe‘s Seth Gabel, the series’ first bona fide supervillain “is going to present Oliver with a new problem, because it’s the first time his actions have possibly caused things to get worse,” EP Andrew Kreisberg tells us. “He will have turned this somewhat minor drug dealer into a real force of destruction.”  As for the man behind the menace, Kreisberg says Gabel is no less than “phenomenal in the part. The dailies are just blowing us away.”

RELATED | Arrow Recruits Once Upon a Time Vet to Play [Spoiler]!

Question: Pretty please give me some Sons of Anarchy scoop. It is the best show on TV! —Amie
Ausiello: If you’re hoping all of this season’s dangling threads get tied up in a nice little bow in these last two episodes, well, you’ll be 30 percent satisfied.  “Thirty percent of what we’ve dealt with all season is probably resolved,” teases Clay’s portrayer, Ron Perlman. “That’s just a guesstimate, but way more is [left] unresolved than it is resolved.”

Question: When does Parker find out he’s adopted on Suburgatory? —Jenna
Ausiello: The truth bomb gets dropped in next week’s Christmas episode — and “it’s complete madness,” previews his portrayer, Parker Young. “Ryan basically has the biggest flip-out a boy can have. Because he finds out his family’s not his family, he convinces himself everything he’d been led to believe up until this point is fake. His whole perspective on reality is fake, which is why he sheds his name and creates a new identity for himself.” Bonus Scoop: “I’m lost out on the streets for a while,” Young adds. “Malik’s family finds me, and I end up at his house.”

Question: Looking for some tidbits, morsels or anything on True Blood. I love your site and check it out daily. — Scotty
Ausiello: Thanks, Scotty! This summer, Bon Temps’ vampire population will face something that’s potentially even more dangerous than the sun: Crate & Barrel! I’m sorry, I mean Creighton Burrell. Not only is the new regular character a morally murky politician — and the governor of Louisiana! — but he also has a major hate-on for fangers, owing to the fact that his wife ditched him with their daughter to be with one!

RELATED | Meet Sookie’s New True Blood Love Interest!

Question: Any True Blood scoop? My fangs are starting to come out for lack of blood sugar — I mean, Season 6 info. — Ashley
Ausiello: Sink those fangs into this, Ashley: When the show returns, we’ll be introduced to a cockeyed optimist named Nicole Jannsen who runs with a (no pun intended) pack of civil rights activists in the (pun intended) vein of the 1960s Freedom Riders. Unfortunately for the lot of ’em, their good intentions aren’t necessarily backed up by a whole lotta common sense.

Question: What’s the point of Ask Ausiello if it doesn’t include anything on Revenge! — Mike and Kelly
Ausiello: Actually, I ask myself that all the time. Then I ask Madeleine Stowe questions like how will Daniel’s potential corporate takeover impact the Grayson family’s dynamics? Sometimes she even answers. Like this time. “Father and son are pitted against each other,” she told TVLine recently. And of course “he doesn’t trust his mother.” But, the actress added, Victoria’s better half will soon have other fish to fry. “Conrad’s thinking of running for political office, to which Victoria thinks, ‘This is absolutely absurd,’” she laughed. “All she cares about is taking out the people who might grab her son.”

Question: Anything on Apartment 23? Sad that it’s not doing better in the ratings. —Troy
Ausiello: I agree. The ratings are the real B. But maybe the upcoming episode, in which a famous Hollywood star guests as the famous Hollywood star that James thinks is his biological father, will give the numbers a boost? (Brad Pitt, they need you!) In that same show, we also flash back a decade and learn that Chloe wasn’t Apartment 23’s original B — it was her treacherous ex-roommate, Trish!

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Meg Masters)

Comments (161)

• Re: Gossip Girl – To Be Continued….

Comment by cms1979 – November 27, 2012 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking something along the lines of “One Month Later”

Comment by dude – November 27, 2012 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s(this whole past season, and you can add season 4)a dream

Comment by luli – November 27, 2012 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Rest in Peace? or RIP SPOILER SPOILER?

Comment by maybe – November 27, 2012 10:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Im gossip Girl

Comment by ali – November 28, 2012 06:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s “XOXO, Gossip Girl.” How else would that show sign off?

Comment by Ace – November 28, 2012 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you Ace! Why the hell would Gossip Girl end their season finale with “to be continued?” Oh my God, some people are so stupid. Do TVline supporters not watch tv?

Comment by Auds – December 3, 2012 04:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • “Rumor has it three words will flash on the screen at the end of the penultimate episode…”
          Penultimate episode does not equal THE LAST EPISODE!!!
          I’m sorry Auds & Ace, but you are the stupid ones when it comes to this

Comment by Irish Man 12 – December 3, 2012 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gossip Girl words: To Be Continued.

I would like that pretty, colorful money now!

Comment by Andrea – November 27, 2012 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A fork is going to keep Castle and Beckett apart?

Comment by Amy Olsen (@AmyO122) – November 27, 2012 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • :D

Comment by Lea – November 27, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ve gotta go with work. Or a bizarre murder committed with the world’s largest spork.

Comment by Blake – November 27, 2012 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I doubt a Fork but WORK will! Kate will be on call that night.

Comment by Theresa – November 27, 2012 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I stand by my original guess..Pork. As in potbelly pig and someone has to babysit. :P

Comment by DarkDefender – November 27, 2012 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m going with “Mork”. I think Robin Williams is going to sweep Kate off her feet & steal her away from Castle using his Mork character. LOL

Comment by Luminosity – November 27, 2012 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If there was a LIKE button for this, I’d hit it a thousand times!!

Comment by Alichat – November 27, 2012 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This honest to god made me laugh, because that name went through my head at one point, too :D.

Comment by Angela – November 27, 2012 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Mork Cork Fork Dork Pork York Work….theres 6 funny ones and 1 obvious. Hmmmmmm….

Comment by TheDude – November 27, 2012 10:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Stork!

Comment by CaptainOats – November 27, 2012 11:42 PM PDT
    • I guess Beckett in the box with a dork.

Comment by luzmelain – November 27, 2012 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or…Castle pops some champagne and Beckett gets blackeyed by the cork, storms out, and spends Xmas eve alone with an icepack.

Comment by luzmelain – November 27, 2012 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hahahahahahahaha LOL!!

Comment by luli – November 27, 2012 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LMAO

Comment by Mari – November 27, 2012 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m going to go with Vork. Beckett has to arrest him when he won’t come down off that darn dragon…

Comment by The Squatch – November 29, 2012 01:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • gossip girl. the three words may be “to be continued.”

Comment by JT – November 27, 2012 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Marley collapses at the end of gangnam style

Comment by Tim – November 27, 2012 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They really do Gangnam Style for Sectionals? I thought that would be one of those, hooray we won end-of-episode pieces.

Comment by Emily – November 27, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I can’t believe it either. They are so gonna lose at Sectionals.

Comment by Kay – November 28, 2012 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah, agree with ya thurr.

Comment by Clifford Alverez – November 28, 2012 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gossip Girl: Then everybody died? (Here’s hoping)

Comment by laura – November 27, 2012 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So lame if it’s “To be continued” XD

Comment by A Young Samaritan – November 27, 2012 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • XOXO Gossip Girl

Comment by Kitty – November 27, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ya i think it save to say those are the 3 words

Comment by gary – November 27, 2012 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Penultimate episode is the key here.
        Unless we actually do see Gossip Girl in episode 9 (which would be awesome) I don’t see XOXO Gossip Girl being the 3 words.

Comment by Irish Man 12 – November 27, 2012 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that was my thought too!

Comment by Elyse – November 27, 2012 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The end text has to be: “XOXO Gossip Girl”

Comment by cornelius – November 27, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Work is going to keep Caskett apart — duh!

Comment by Kim – November 27, 2012 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 5 letters. Contains an A. Maybe Jeremy wants to kill Damon? Now I really want to see this week’s episode…

Comment by Babybop – November 27, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Klaus…Stefan…Damon…They all fit

Comment by gary – November 27, 2012 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Im dumb and put Stefan in there for some reason…Meant Klaus and Damon

Comment by gary – November 27, 2012 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Elena has an A too, and 5 letters… I know she’s his sister… but it fits too :P

Comment by Katrin – November 27, 2012 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Also Elena

Comment by Ashlee – November 27, 2012 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Elena fits on there too

Comment by Samantha – November 27, 2012 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • April works as well but she’s not a vampire (it’s not specified but implied.) Klaus would make the most sense in that he’s the one who’s supposed to be bothering Jeremy in the oncoming episodes but the bloodline thing makes that unlikely.

Comment by Izzy – November 27, 2012 04:29 PM PDT
        • I can’t see Jeremy going after Klaus because he knows killing Klaus will kill Elena. Or does the fact that he’s a budding hunter override his brotherly love? Killing Klaus would be an easy way to essentially eradicate vampires in Mystic Falls.

Comment by Ari – November 27, 2012 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • He can’t even kill Klaus,no white ash on hand as far as I know.

Comment by Shaun – November 28, 2012 09:32 AM PDT
          • Would killing Klaus kill Elena? We don’t know which vampire Meredith got the blood she used on Elena from. It could be Damon but I don’t remember it being stated for certain that it was his blood that Elena died with. She was getting blood from vampires before Damon came along so it could be anyone.

Comment by dude – November 28, 2012 12:17 PM PDT
          • It was Damon’s blood. It was specified, I think in ep. 401. Killing Damon would kill Elena too.

Comment by n – November 29, 2012 01:00 PM PDT
      • Elana too (thats how they spell it right?)

Comment by Elyse – November 27, 2012 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • damn it. knew i was spelling that wrong *Elena

Comment by Elyse – November 27, 2012 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or Elena?!

Comment by CaptainOats – November 27, 2012 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s Elena. That’s why it’s supposedly “shocking”

Comment by dude – November 28, 2012 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • XOXO Gossip Girl

Comment by V – November 27, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gossip Girl words: “We are sorry.”

Comment by Guy – November 27, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol that’s exactly what it should be…wow has this show gone down hill! but it’s probably xoxo gossip girl

Comment by Elissa – November 27, 2012 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lmao, no crap! Or “Completely unrealistic, right?”

Comment by Kylee Shields – November 27, 2012 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Like.

Comment by AngrodTV (@AngrodTV) – November 28, 2012 02:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hahahaha love it

Comment by Sara – November 28, 2012 03:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! Perfect! Maybe the very last episode of Gossip Girl will be kind of like Felicity and it’ll be an alternate universe where GG did not go off the rails into the pit’o’crap that it has been wallowing in for the past 2.5-3 seasons.

Comment by Ari – November 28, 2012 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gossip Girl’s parting words: XOXO, Gossip Girl

Comment by Holly – November 27, 2012 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m guessing Jeremy is going to go after Damon… He and Elena actually work so well now and they have a chance to really explore what that relationship would look like. Also, that will make Elena’s plea to Jeremy to stay away from Damon that much more complicated ( in a good way). Also, technically, Jeremy’s first kill was the hybrid in the last episode.

Comment by Sen – November 27, 2012 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m still crying about “Nucky’s Irishman” on Boardwalk Empire and yes, it hit me harder than Jimmy. Actually the Season 2 finale was my reason to start watching the show so Jimmy’s death did not bother me at all at the time it aired. The disturbing sex scene in the finale next week? Let me guess!!! I hope Richard Harrow blows them BOTH away. Can’t wait and much as gracias for the scoop.

Comment by DanielleZ – November 27, 2012 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Muchas gracias that is. ;)

Comment by DanielleZ – November 27, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I liked the Owen character, but I don’t feel his death even comes close to the impact that Jimmy’s death had either emotionally, or especially to the direction of the show. I think they had so much more they wanted to do with Jimmy’s character. If only the actor who played him could have controlled himself. Ahh well.

My favorite character though is and always has been, Richard Harrow. I think he’s going to single-handedly take out most, if not all, of the guys in the brothel. I just hope he makes it through the episode alive… and gets Jimmy’s son out of that environment. I have no doubt he would raise him right, and would make sure he knew about his mother and father. Something his granny seems to want him to forget entirely. Although I am not a violent person in general… please shoot her in the face. hehe

Comment by The Squatch – November 29, 2012 01:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just wanted to chime in that Owen in the crate gutted me more than any other death on Boardwalk Empire, including Jimmy’s. I love the quiet killer types…so they better not knock off my Richard. Can’t wait for Sunday’s show!

Comment by Allison – December 1, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As far as GG goes, could be Xoxo, Gossip Girl…

To be continued implies a future continuation… Judging by this season, I’m scared to know what that would be.

Comment by Jules – November 27, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, but it’s the penultimate episode. A “to be continued” on the second-to-last episode would just mean that the story picks up one week later, perhaps because there’s a huge cliffhanger. There have been rumors that 609 and 610 are a two-parter, anyway.

Comment by Guy – November 27, 2012 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • and penultimate means second to last so the penultimate episode is the one BEFORE the finale.

Comment by murley – November 27, 2012 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Still SO upset about Owen on Boardwalk Empire.

Comment by amandareynolds – November 27, 2012 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you! I was beginning to wonder if i was the only one devastated by Owens death. It was doubly shocking for me because i accidentally saw the ending first.

Comment by Crystal – November 28, 2012 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He was a total jerk! I wanted to throw a party when I saw him come home in the box. A lying liar if there ever was one.

Comment by ANM – November 29, 2012 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ha! At the fact you think Owen is more of a loss than Jimmy. Can’t stand Owen.

Comment by Get It – November 27, 2012 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gossip Girl: __ years later?

Comment by flor – November 27, 2012 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OR: What Really Happened?!
    That would be the best OMFG moment of the season

Comment by flor – November 27, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t Trust The B In Apartment 23 is one of the best comedies on network TV! Krysten Ritter is fabulous! James Vander Beek plays a fantastic shallow version of himself. Dreama Walker is the most annoying person on the show but I know they need that character and she plays the innocent clueless roommate very well!

Comment by Kellie – November 27, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Chloe is essentially a live-action version of Rodger from American Dad! So hopefully you like that show too…

Comment by Guest – November 27, 2012 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regarding OUAT: Katarina does mean pure or purity in Greek, so I’m thinking the name is just a foiler, as you said. Since Snow White is another character with a name meaning pure, I’m thinking there is a connection there. Her mother back from the dad? A long-lost older sibling perhaps? I like OUAT much better this season. I gave it crap before, but I am starting to get into it. This may be because of the introduction of saucy Hook.
    I am hoping you guys will do a write-up of the season finale of Boardwalk Empire so that we can talk about it. :) The last few episodes have been pretty amazing, a total pick-up from the middle of the season, which I thought kind of lagged. Poor Owen. [cry cry]. Should be quite an interesting war in this Sunday’s episode. So…judging from the preview, is this disturbing sex scene between Gyp and Gillian? I told you they were going to make the baby from The Omen together…I told you. And can it really be more disturbing than seeing Gillian and Jimmy going at it? (Gag).
    Great news on the darkest timeline. I remember in the DVD commentaries for Community Dan had talked about doing a similar kind of episode where you get to see in this futuristic timeline that Abed had become a famous movie producer, and Troy and Britta had gotten married and had a kid named Chewbacca…which Troy had convinced Britta was a traditional African name, so of course she allowed him to name the baby that. It seemed like a really funny idea.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – November 27, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Katerina, a regal beauty in her 40s who possesses elegance, poise and purity of spirit”

Who would be the perfect choice to play this character ?

1. Marcia Cross
      2. Rebecca Romijn
      3. Miranda Otto
      4. Gillian Anderson
      5. Joely Richardson
      6. Olivia Williams

Thoughts ?

Comment by pmill – November 28, 2012 04:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Julia Ormond ?

Comment by pmill – November 28, 2012 04:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Tea Leoni gets my vote.
        Note to Michael A: Not to be a PITA but that’s Glinda not Glenda. And since everything that happens to Dorothy in Oz occurs while she’s unconscious, she’s a candidate.

Comment by Templar – November 28, 2012 07:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And the rumor that Daniel isn’t Conrad’s son but James Purefoy’s caracther?

Comment by Billy – November 27, 2012 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • New for me. It’s explain the story of victoria’s pregnancy during the divorce.

Comment by Paulie rolly – November 27, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • _____ years later… then the last episode would be set in the future

Comment by Whit – November 27, 2012 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For The Vampire Diaries, almost all the main vampires’ names are 5 letters and have an ‘a’ in it…elenA, dAmon, and klAus

Comment by madison – November 27, 2012 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jeremy would not kill his sister!

Comment by sarah – November 27, 2012 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t know, I was thinking it may be Elena. Technically Jeremy was Elena’s second victim, and you’re thinking well she was hallucinating but the new webclip and several other things are hinting that Jeremy might become crazed from the Hunter’s mark (I’m not saying it’d be a conscious decision.) Plus, there is tension growing since he’s a vampire hunter and she’s a vampire.
        But, in my opinion, it’s not going to be any of them. Elena’s death would kill the rest of his family, Klaus’ death would kill Elena and I honestly can’t see Jeremy killing Damon because it’d hurt Elena, they’ve been working together, Damon’s protecting Jeremy according to the new webclip and in the Christmas episode synopsis, Elena and Damon are helping Jeremy.
        My guess, it’s a random, unpredictable character or not that big of a deal.

Comment by AJ – November 27, 2012 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They said his first TARGET not VICTIM so it could still be any of them. It doesn’t necessarily mean he succeeds in killing anyone.

Comment by Jen – November 27, 2012 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • they say its shocking… and Elena would be shocking.

Comment by Elyse – November 27, 2012 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah…but, let’s be honest, Jeremy’s first target as a vampire hunter isn’t going to be any of those people. And, it technically doesn’t have to be a vampire – it could be someone he kills in order to save someone/get closer to another target. Other possibilities are Carol, April, Halie (sp?).

Comment by lara – November 27, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Haley, actually… but that’s still five letters including an A. It’s more likely to be one of the vamps, though, isn’t it? I’m guessing he goes after Damon but they end up making peace.

Comment by Ace – November 28, 2012 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regarding GG; it’s the episode airing on December 10th, so I don’t see the 3 words being “XOXO Gossip Girl.”
    That being said, here’s some potential choices:
    “To be continued” (lame, but the most likely)
    “Happily ever after” (I want it to be this one, but I don’t know the context that would make this phrase work)
    “Bart Bass dies” (Ausiello, Mitovich, and all of us both know someone dies, and Bart’s the frontrunner in this category)
    ” Upper East Side”(A nod to the good times of Gossip Girl)
    ” Dan Humphries: Awesome” (I’ve run out of ideas, but it is 3 words) ;)

Comment by Irish Man 12 – November 27, 2012 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of Course Liam and Naomi will not get back together! She belongs with Max!
    I think Jeremy will try to kill Damon but it says first victim so he must suceed so then will it be Klaus?
    I love Arrow! Thanks for the scoop!

Comment by sarah – November 27, 2012 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Question: Is there any hope for Liam and Naomi to get back together on 90210? —Diana Ausiello: No.”

LMFAO this is the best thing I have ever seen.

Comment by Cee – November 27, 2012 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The stork keeps them apart! Beckett is pregnant!

Comment by Idolbeat – November 27, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one willing to keep a smurf hostage because if no spoilers for beauty and the beast?? Hint hint lovely and adorable Mike ;o)

Comment by Susie – November 27, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think I’ll like this idea of a new character – again – in OUaT, especially a good counterpart of Regina. Really, who needs good, when we have Regina ?

Comment by Sophonisbe – November 27, 2012 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think I’ll like this idea of a new character too.
      After them do crap with Aurora. Beginning to wonder if I want to meet new princesses.
      Furthermore the question was about Neal. And the answer was about another character.
      This is frustrating

Comment by loli – November 27, 2012 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mike,you’re such a tease! No stork for Caskett, but work will keep’em busy..baby news..for Alicia Frolick, I hope. :D

Comment by roxam – November 27, 2012 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was really hoping for an answer about Neal Cassidy.
    And almost all answer about a new pricess. at least we learn that her name is Katerina :/
    OMG Why nobody has scoop about Neal?

Comment by loli – November 27, 2012 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That person ask for OUAT’s Neal and you gave us a description of another female new character, are you try to tell us something? Is there a connection between her and nael?

Comment by rachel – November 27, 2012 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

No news about august??? Where the hell is he?

Comment by rachel – November 27, 2012 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m Gossip Girl???

Comment by Jsa7405 – November 27, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can they go ahead and kill Marley off Glee? So over her Mary Sue character. The only acting this girl does is wide eyed, fast blinking all the time. I hate ALL the new characters (except maybe Ryder)… The way they are writing Rachel.. I’m starting to hate the old characters too. I think Glee WANTS to be cancelled. SO terrible this season.

Comment by Tom – November 27, 2012 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • dude, at this point all the storylines on Glee follow the “Standard Stereotype’s Guide for Obnoxious Tween’s Drama” (including prominently the “Mary Sue/Marty Stu” trope) … I quit already

Comment by Gary Stu, the most fabulous supercute and rich, sexy with a sensitive side and talented Warbler ever :P – November 27, 2012 11:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gossip Girl’s last three words – “I’ll Never Tell”

Comment by Maren – November 27, 2012 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There are not the final words!!! They are the words in the SECOND to last episode!

My guess: X years later… with the season finale being set in the future.

Comment by fiyero – November 27, 2012 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GG- ill never tell

Comment by Grace331 – November 27, 2012 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The three words could be ” I am GossipGirl” ,yeah I know technically it makes 4 words,but still it might work…

Comment by sarah – November 27, 2012 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grimm.. A big twist with a direct effect on Adalind umm..What?? 2013 please come soon.

Comment by preetha – November 27, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Do they think this will help us for 3,5 months, right?? NO!!! Cruel people.

Comment by nana – November 27, 2012 11:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I can’t wait for so long!!

Comment by nana – November 27, 2012 11:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t even watch Gossip Girl, never watched an episode, but from all of you guys guessing now I’m really curious what those 3 words are.

Comment by Stefan – November 27, 2012 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Last GG words. “Gossip Girl here……”

Comment by Rinny – November 27, 2012 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Gossip Girl is…..”

Comment by Mark – November 27, 2012 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The three words will be “I love you” from chuck to Blair since he will try to win her back after being so horrible to her last night. She once said to him “3 words 8 letters say them & I’m yours” …. Just saying

Comment by Nicole – November 27, 2012 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Futuristic paintball guns”…..YES! This season of Community sounds pretty ace actually. If the show pulls it off, then we’ll all go to Denny’s.

Comment by EvilGoatee – November 27, 2012 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Woohoo :D! Yeah, futuristic paintball guns sound VERY intriguing. Hmmmm… Are they going to do some sort of time travel episode, something involving the Dreamatorium or whatever?
      How appropriate, the timing with the “darkest timeline”, too. Man, I can’t even begin to imagine how the fourth season’s going to play out with all that’s been going on around it. I look forward to seeing it.

Comment by Angela – November 27, 2012 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle: “Mork” is going to keep them apart? Is Robin Williams guest starring?!

Comment by Areshia – November 27, 2012 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • gossip gir; : Blair marry me!

Comment by isa – November 27, 2012 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aurora said Maleficent cursed her mother, too, and since the witches talked about sleeping beauty breaking her curse in season 1 episode 2 before Regina’s curse, A lot of fans are speculating that Aurora’s mother was actually the original Sleeping Beauty. Could that be Katerina?

Comment by Gilda – November 27, 2012 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like this theory!

Only semi-related: I really want Philip to come back.

Comment by Ace – November 28, 2012 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post