What to Watch Monday: Dancing All-Stars, HIMYM and 5 Other Premieres, the L.A. Complex Finale

On TV this Monday: You’ve got a plethora of premieres to choose from as How I Met Your Mother, Mike & Molly, 2 Broke Girls, Hawaii Five-0 and Castle kick off new seasons, Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars gets underway and a new CBS comedy from the Will & Grace guys redefines the term Partners. We hope your DVR spent the summer training, because tonight kicks off a week of heavy lifting. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (always linked within), here are nine programs to keep on your radar.

RELATED | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Get the Scoop on 47 Returning Shows

8 pm Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars (ABC) | Season premiere: Former contestants – including The Bachelor’s Melissa Rycroft, *NSYNC’s Joey Fatone, race-car driver Helio Castroneves, former NFL-er Emmitt Smith, General Hospital’s Kelly Monaco and speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno — return to see who’s the best of the high-stepping best.

8 pm Bones (Fox) | Remember how last week Booth didn’t seem all that perturbed about Brennan’s three-month absence? Well, the back-from-being-on-the-lam honeymoon’s over. Melissa Claire Egan (The Young and The Restless, All My Children) guest-stars.

8 pm The L.A. Complex (The CW) | Back-to-back final episodes: First, Abby’s consumed with panic after making a very impulsive move with Gray. Then, in the Season 2 finale at 9 pm, Connor’s horrifyingly uncomfortable moment with Charlotte pushes him to seek comfort in Scienetics, and Abby makes a decision that changes her life.

8 pm How I Met Your Mother (CBS) | Season 8 premiere: Ted tries to alleviate Robin’s wedding-day anxiety by telling her about the time he left Victoria’s jilted fiancé a note before running away with her. (Get a sneak peek here!)

8:30 pm Partners (CBS) | Series premiere: When Joe can’t decide whether or not to propose to his girlfriend, his lifelong pal Louis (who’s gay) does more harm than good by trying to help. David Krumholtz (Numb3rs), Michael Urie (Ugly Betty), Sophia Bush (One Tree Hill) and Brandon Routh (Chuck) star.

PREVIEW | Exclusive Mob Doctor Video: Zach Gilford’s Brett Meets Grace’s Family — But Where’s Grace?

9 pm 2 Broke Girls (CBS) | Season 2 premiere: Max and Caroline visit Caroline’s dad (Wings‘ Steven Weber) in prison, where he encourages them to obtain a particular keepsake at the Channing estate auction. (Beth Behrs previews the new, naughtier season.)

9:30 pm Mike & Molly (CBS) | Season 3 premiere: After the newlyweds return from their Paris honeymoon, Mike’s inspired to become more cosmopolitan and Molly’s worried about how Carl, Victoria, Joyce and the rest fared without them.

PREVIEW | Revolution Boss on ‘Gripping, Harrowing’ Post-Blackout Flashbacks, Says ‘Magic’ Is at Hand

10 pm Hawaii Five-0 (CBS) | Season 3 premiere: The team is determined to track down Wo Fat and Delano for killing an important member of their family, while guest star Christine Lahti makes her debut as McGarrett’s presumed-dead mother Doris aka “Shelburne.” (Get scoop!)

10 pm Castle (ABC) | Season 5 premiere: It’s Beckett and Castle’s morning after, but there’s also a “schism in the Force” for Ryan and Esposito. Click here to get scoop on what goes down in the premiere (including a fatal explosion!), check out photos from the episode and then see what star Stana Katic has to say about what’s coming up.

Comments (69)

• Partners

Comment by livvy – September 24, 2012 06:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Himym partners and revolution.

Comment by Tt – September 24, 2012 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Does TVline not recap DWTS?

Comment by forwarddad – September 25, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE IS BACK! :D

Comment by heather (@heat_rises) – September 24, 2012 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My thoughts and sentiments exactly :D

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – September 24, 2012 06:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes! I watched Revolution last week, but this week its getting the boot in favor of CASTLE and Hawaii Five-O. But I’m most excited Castle is back!

Comment by lisa – September 24, 2012 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have been waiting all summer for Castle to retun! At last the wait is over!!!!

Comment by carolinagirl – September 24, 2012 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones and Castle. Im excited for castle to return not only to see the morning after for Beckett and Castle but also see how Ryan and Espo are dealing with the after math of what happened on the roof Espo is pissed at Ryan. Also maybe some closure on Beckett’s mother murder.

Comment by Nicole – September 24, 2012 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Alphas new? I usually like to record that and Bones since I have a night class on Mondays.

Comment by guest – September 24, 2012 06:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes Alphas is new

Comment by Diana – September 24, 2012 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will be watching LIVE Bones, The Mob Doctor, Castle DVRing The Voice, Alphas, and Revolution

Comment by Diana – September 24, 2012 06:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why… oh why did NBC put Revolution against Castle and Hawaii Five-0? :( If Revolution wasn’t on against Castle then I’d watch it. But I guess I can catch it online tomorrow or something. Tonight it’s HIMYM/Bones, Dancing with the Stars, then Castle for me. Watching Revolution tomorrow online.

Comment by Alex – September 24, 2012 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LAC finale !!
    + Mother, 2 broke girls, Alpha, Revolution and testing Partners

Comment by Roger – September 24, 2012 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 2 broke girls and how I met your mother for me tonight! Both live!

Comment by Jose – September 24, 2012 07:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh Castle, how I’ve missed you so. :)

Comment by Stef – September 24, 2012 07:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love Castle….would have liked to see some more time in bed with Kate and Rick – come on, it airs at 10!

Comment by Debbie – September 26, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle!!!! Dancing the Stars too and DVRing The Voice and Partners.

Comment by Andrea – September 24, 2012 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Switched at Birth, 2Broke Girls

Comment by Brandy – September 24, 2012 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How I missed HIMYM. :) Can’t wait! :)

Comment by @ – September 24, 2012 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eight new shows on tonight for me and I am pumped! Most looking forward to HIMYM, Partners, H50, and Castle!

Comment by Samantha – September 24, 2012 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excited but sad for the L.A. Complex finale. So afraid I will never see any of those amazing characters again. Soooo excited for DWTS. Team Melissa!!!

Comment by Tara – September 24, 2012 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All my favorite shows are finally coming back! :) Watching DWTS and Castle while DVRing HIMYM, Partners, and Hawaii Five-0 and hoping that my cable provider will have Revolution available OnDemand to watch later this week.

Comment by Liz – September 24, 2012 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Too much on tonight. I dvr everything so I can skip the insipid political ads. Bones, HIMYM, Revolution & Warehouse 13 for me. Sorry H5-O, you’ve been usurped

Comment by Doug – September 24, 2012 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HIMYM, Partners, 2 Broke Girls,and Castle live. Bones, Mob Doctor, H 5-O and Revolution dvr. Gotta love that whole home dvr.

Comment by tp – September 24, 2012 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to give up either Castle or Hawaii 5.0, pretty bummed and can’t decide. I’m much too into Revolution to stop watching, one episode and I was hooked. That usually means it will get cancelled soon though.

Comment by BabyFirefly – September 24, 2012 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Whichever you give up just catch it online or on demand if possible. For me I would give up H 5-O. Castle is about to get real good. I agree with you on Revolution. I am hooked after that first epi too.

Comment by tp – September 24, 2012 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HIMYM, H-50, alphas and wwe raw

Comment by William – September 24, 2012 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE! CASTLE! CASTLE! Thank goodness the wait is almost over!!! :-) I missed the gang at the 12 the precinct sooooo much!

Comment by VACastlefan – September 24, 2012 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LA COMPLEX BABY!

Comment by Jiggy – September 24, 2012 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • New Revolution! I’m really interested to see where they take it. I wish it weren’t up against Castle and H50, but I’ll watch it live anyway.

Comment by Rachel – September 24, 2012 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones from 7-8
    2nd half of DWTS 8-9
    Revolution 9-10
    WWHL 10-10:30
    Real Hws of NYC 10:30 -11:30

The Voice, 1st half of DWTS, How I Met Your Mother on online.

Comment by Erika – September 24, 2012 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have been counting down the moments to Castle!!!!!! So so so happy it’s back!!! :)

Comment by Mo – September 24, 2012 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Going to DVR The Voice and Revolution and watch Castle Live.!!

Comment by Willow – September 24, 2012 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it’s la complex and revolution tonight, and then ill see h50 and revolution online. I hope revolution does ok since its up against 2 big primetime shows h50 and castle.

Comment by Mufsin – September 24, 2012 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones, DVR Partners, watch Partners, Mike & Molly, then Castle.

Comment by Tara – September 24, 2012 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle & Hawaii have a solid fanbase already. So, gonna support Revolution!

Comment by Lucifer – September 24, 2012 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle
    Bones
    Warehouse 13
    Revolution

Comment by L – September 24, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The LA Complex and Partners!

Comment by popculturewithkyle – September 24, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones and CASTLE!!! DVRing HIMYM

Comment by Becks – September 24, 2012 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TNT picked up Castle for syndication starting this Wednesday with a Castlethon

Comment by L – September 24, 2012 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah Hawaii 5-0 is back. Definitely watching it and Bones. I am still a season behind on Castle. May try the Mob Doctor again and check out Revolution.

Comment by @morgan_va1 – September 24, 2012 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope LA Complex is doing well enough in Canada to warrant a third season. It’s a great show and what I’ll be watching live tonight.

Comment by Jo – September 24, 2012 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DWTS & Castle!!! I’ll have to DVR Switched at Birth & H50.

Comment by Lorie – September 24, 2012 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dancing with the Stars! DVR 2 Broke Girls, Mike & Molly, and Castle. Catch Hawaii Five-O during re-run season.

Comment by cha11 – September 24, 2012 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones!!!!

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – September 24, 2012 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How I met your mother, Partners and 2 broke girls fot me tonight :)

Comment by Toms1€ – September 24, 2012 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’ll be a CBS night for me.

Comment by Linda – September 24, 2012 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just noticed this morning that I have a conflict and The Voice will not record. Better see what that is or if I have to let it go! So many shows, so little dvr memory! (and that is having two dvrs recording 4 shows at once!) Maybe I need the Hopper! LOL

Comment by carolinagirl – September 24, 2012 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh man, Mondays are going to kill me!

HIMYM
    Partners
    2 Broke Girls
    Castle

I’ll catch Bones later

Comment by Sarah – September 24, 2012 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Going to be a busy night for my DVR!

Comment by Morgen – September 24, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Man I hate that HIMYM and Bones are on at the same time, but I’ve been a fan of HIMYM longer so that takes tv watching priority

Comment by Tiera – September 24, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones definitely, and probably Castle

Comment by BonesForever – September 24, 2012 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LA Complex finale today and will PVR 2 broke girls to watch later!

Comment by dddddddddddd – September 24, 2012 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Major Crimes!

Comment by n – September 24, 2012 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • woah! didnt realise just how many shows i watch air on mondays. castle, warehouse 13, 2 broke girls and how i met your mother, going to have to spend half the week just catching up on mondays

Comment by Alan – September 24, 2012 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones DWTS dvr Castle & Revolution

Comment by Nick – September 24, 2012 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dancing with the Stars and How I Met Your Mother. I still have to watch last night’s Treme and Hell on Wheels too and I have yet to get around to Friday’s Boss. Those last three come first.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – September 24, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • himyr, 2 broke girls and castle castle castle!!

Comment by ollie – September 24, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post