What to Watch Monday: Bones Is Back, the Mob Doctor Is In, a Revolution Begins and More

On TV this Monday: One of your favorites is back, no Bones about it. Plus, Revolution and Mob Doctor make their debuts, the CMA Music Festival packs a whole lotta yee-haw into a couple of hours and ER’s Laura Innes checks Warehouse 13′s vitals. Here are 10 programs to watch out for tonight.

8 pm Bones (Fox) | Season 8 premiere: While accused murderer Brennan remains on the lam, Booth and the Jeffersonian team work to prove that Pelant manipulated evidence in the case against her. For a sneak peek before the episode, check out TVLine’s bountiful Bones premiere preview, watch clips and check out photos.

8 pm CMA Music Festival: Country’s Night to Rock (ABC) | New American Idol judge Keith Urban, Faith Hill, Martina McBride, Brad Paisley, Zac Brown Band, Carrie Underwood and many others perform at the three-hour annual love letter to country music. Luke Bryan and The Band Perry’s Kimberly Perry host.

8 pm The L.A. Complex (The CW) | Back-to-back episodes: Sabrina follows Nick’s urging and makes a confession that changes everything; a phone call knocks Kal down just as he’s starting to feel good again.

8 pm Switched at Birth (ABC Family) | Daphne fears the worst after she causes an accident at the restaurant, and Bay uses Angelo to get around John’s rules.

RELATED | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Scoop on 47 Shows

9 pm The Mob Doctor (Fox) | Series premiere: Jordana Spiro (My Boys) stars as a conflicted woman who tries to reconcile her work as a Chicago surgeon with her super-shady role as a medic to the Mob. William Forsythe (Boardwalk Empire), Zach Gilford (Friday Night Lights) and Zeljko Ivanek (Damages) are among the ensemble. Check out our prognosis for the new drama here.

9 pm Warehouse 13 (Syfy) | ER’s Laura Innes guest-stars as Steve’s estranged mom, who may be the key to helping him and Claudia avert an artifact-related crisis. Meanwhile, The Game’s Pooch Hall shows up as “Cody Bell” (heh), a boxer who goes round for round with Pete, who’s trying to figure out why people are rusting from the inside out.

9 pm Major Crimes (TNT) | A fatal shooting in gang territory pushes Raydor to make a move that puts Det. Sykes in harm’s way; Rusty doesn’t want to meet his biological dad.

RELATED | TheRevolution Bosses Answer Burning Questionss, Promise Ass-Kicking Adventure (and Rule Out One Blackout Theory)

10 pm Revolution (NBC) | Series premiere: Fifteen years after a global blackout, a group of survivors set off to evade an oppressive militia. Being Human’s Tracy Spiridakos plays the daughter of a dead man who knew why the power went out, The Closer’s Billy Burke is her MIA uncle and Lost’s Elizabeth Mitchell is her mom (who appears in flashbacks). Breaking Bad’s Giancarlo Esposito, meanwhile, plays a fierce militia captain. The project has serious geek cred behind the scenes, too: Jon Favreau (Iron Man) directed the pilot, and he and J.J. Abrams (Lost), Eric Kripke (Supernatural) and Bryan Burk (Fringe) executive-produce. What did TVLine’s Matt Mitovich think of the first ep, you ask? Look no further.

10 pm Perception (TNT) | Season 1 finale: Moretti learns Pierce’s conspiracy theory may not be so cracked, thanks to some new online evidence; Pierce’s new doctor makes him face the truth about Natalie.

10:30 pm The Inbetweeners (MTV) | Simon and Will’s golf outing with Simon’s dad goes awry, and the guys help Will pursue Charlotte by bidding on her at an auction.

1. Nick says:

Bones!!!!!!!!!!! Revolution!!!! & alphas

2. adam says:

can’t wait

3. amy says:

What about how I meet your mother??!!

• It’ll return next week like a bulk of the shows :)

• NPH agrees says:

What about it? The kids don’t care how their mother was met any more, so why should we. Revamp the show, change the title, and put those kids listening to that 7 yr story out of their misery.

• liddad says:

It’s literally impossible for this story to have been told in one day. Let’s say every 20 minute episode takes future Ted 10 minutes to tell his kids (I’m being generous here), It would still take Ted almost 27 hours to tell this story! And that’s only counting the episodes that have aired. Meet the mother and have a new cast member. Nobody will be angry!

4. Jenna says:

Bones, The Mob Doctor, Alphas

I’ve seen Revolution pilot already; I’ll pick it up again next week.

5. OMABIN says:

Revolution, Bones and Alphas! Starting to look like real TV season at last! ;)

6. A world without Twitter, Facebook, Walkmans (er, the ones that play MP3s, of course)… people will actually have to talk to each other!! (sarcasm aside, that would be a very cool thing for the show to explore. imagine a world of 30 year old men and women who grew up with those things trying to relate to 15 year old kids who have no idea what they’re talking about. it’s the reverse of what it was in the 80s and 90s, with kids who had cool gadgets trying to relate to parents who grew up in the 60s and 70s).

7. Marie says:

Perception yes Bones no!!!

8. @morgan_va1 says:

Very excited for Bones! Will give Mob Doctor and Revolution a try. Once Hawaii 5-0 is back, this will be a good tv night for me,

9. Alphas
    Warehouse 13
    Perception

10. Alyssa says:

“Cody Bell”? I just burst out laughing. That’s hilarious :) haha I wonder if he knows…

11. madbengalsfan85 says:

Bones is back!!!!!!!

12. BONES! And then I count down the days and hours until Castle returns.

13. Justin says:

I’ll b watching Major Crimes, Perception, Bones, Warehouse 13 and Alphas tonight. Good night of tv for me.

14. Diana says:

will be watching Bones, Mob Doctor and Revolution. DVRing Perception Alphas and Swiitched At Birth

15. Martin says:

Warehouse 13, Alphas and double The L.A. Complex.

16. Brandy says:

Switched at Birth,may try mob dr.

17. tvaddict says:

LA Complex and I may check out Revolution and The Mob Doctor.

18. em says:

Revolution seems interesting.

19. nick1372 says:

Switched at Birth, The Mob Doctor, and Perception for me. I saw Revolution online already, so that comes next week. :-)

20. tp says:

Bones (giving it 3 more eps to give me a reason to keep watching),Warehouse 13, giving Mob Doctor a try, and Perception. I watched the pilot for Revolution already and loved it. I told my daughter she HAS TO put Revolution on her season pass. Mondays at 10 pm are gonna be busy. Unless 5-O gets boring or Revolution gets cancelled. Castle is non-negotiable. I will never give it up.

• razzledazzle says:

Gave up on Castle last season…it will take a miracle for me to watch it again (especially with spoilers, makes it feel like Huddy 2.0). Mob Doctor looks appealing, will DVR it for later…Bones is a much watch for me

• tp says:

You should give Castle a try again. I watched House for quite some time and C/B are different, imo. We’ll see how it goes after the big “bedding” season premiere. I’m giving Bones another chance even though Tempe really irkes my nerves now. It’s like after all this time she still rude to people they talk to and Booth still defends her when people are rude back. She’s super intelligent but doesn’t see the need not to be offensive? Ugh. I keep waiting for someone to just be like “Frak you, rude arse beyotch”.

21. Dan says:

Alphas! Perception! Major Crimes! Warehouse 13! (I like the premise of Revolution, but I’m going to wait till at least mid-season to start to watch it cause it reminds me too much of other shows I got involved with, then the studios kicked their butts outta town.

22. Juan says:

Alphas, switched at birth and revolutuon

23. Whovian says:

Baking a cake zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

24. Lucifer says:

Revolution!! I’ve already seen it and I think it was very well made and has long-term potential! I’d love to watch it again! Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad) and Billy Burke were absolutely fantastic!! And I think I already have a crush on the girl, Charlie!

25. Jared says:

Switched at Birth for me tonight. Will watch Mob Doctor tomorrow on demand.

26. Lilith says:

Bones and Mob Doctor (:

27. Renee says:

Watching the Falcons vs. the Broncos. DVR Revolution.

28. patti says: