Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Bones, Big Bang, Walking Dead, Supernatural and More!

Get More: Spoilers

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Got any intel on The Walking Dead‘s midseason finale (a.k.a. Season 3, Episode 8)? —Pam
Ausiello: The shock and awe you’ll feel while watching the episode will quickly give way to dread, according to exec producer Robert Kirkman. “It’s definitely going to be something that will make you hate the winter and be dying for the second act of the season to start,” he shares, “which is a fun process that I think adds to the anticipation and excitement of the show. I don’t want to spoil anything or promise too much, but I’m very proud of the episode and I think people are really going to dig it.”

PHOTOS | 19 Comic-Con Highlights — Including OMG Stripping, NSFW Trailers and More!

Question: Any update on the talks to bring How I Met Your Mother back for a ninth season? —Charlie
Ausiello: They’re about to begin. But multiple sources stressed to me that the path to an official renewal will be long and (possibly) bumpy. According to one insider, CBS and producer 20th Century Fox Television have had preliminary discussions to set a framework for upcoming negotiations. Translation: They have talked about setting a time to talk. But before both sides can hatch a new licensing fee agreement, 20th has to close new deals with the cast and producers. So it’s probably best to table this until around January.

Question: Got any Glee scoop that didn’t come out of the show’s Comic-Con panel (awesome job moderating, BTW)? —Steven
Ausiello: I overheard a little pre-panel buzz concerning Rachel’s transition from McKinley to NYADA — namely that it will be rough. And I’m not just referring to the challenges she’s going to face with her dancing. Speaking of Comic-Con, look at all the huge Ausholes we ran into while in San Diego!

RELATED | Will Wemma Tie the Knot This Season on Glee?

Question: I can’t believe Damian McGinty isn’t returning to Glee. Should I even bother signing the petitions that are out there? —Chrissy
Ausiello: Nah. Probably a waste of time. Sounds to me like the decision is pretty final.

Question: Any news on whether Grant Gustin will return to Glee? —Ally
Ausiello: Discussions are happening. I hear the show would very much like him back in some capacity.

Question: What’s the real scoop on my favorite Glee couple, Kurt and Blaine? —Rob
Ausiello: I think you’ll have a pretty good idea where things stand with them by the end of the Sept. 13 season premiere.

Question: What can we expect to see from Season 9 of The Office? —Chris
Ausiello: You can expect to meet Dwight’s kooky clan in this season’s fourth episode. According to sources, that’s when NBC is planning to air the Schrute-centric planted spin-off The Farm.

Question: Can I get a new spoiler on the Bones season premiere? —Marina
Ausiello: We’ll find out what Pelant did to Brennan’s alarm clock. “That will be a part of the first episode,” confirms EP Stephen Nathan. “The clock, the surveillance, footage — everything will come back. Whether it’s resolved or not, I can’t tell you. I would imagine it’s not all going to be resolved.”

RELATED | Bones Preview — Get Ready For a “Darker” Season

Question: Thank you for all your amazing interviews from Comic-Con — especially the David Boreanaz Q&A! Did you happen to get any more Bones scoop from Stephen Nathan or Emily Deschanel? —Elena
Ausiello: Deschanel no, Nathan yes. “There will be a new love interest for Cam, and it will be very, very surprising,” says the boss man. “Somebody that you would not expect to appear in her life.” Bonus scoop: It’s someone we’ve already met! Hit the comments with your best guesses!

Question: Give me a break and drop me a Supernatural scoop, wouldya? —Jordan
Ausiello: Dean’s going to find himself “indebted” to one of those purgatory badasses the EPs teased during the show’s Comic-Con panel. “There’s going to be a character [introduced in Episode 1] that gets Dean out,” reveals Jensen Ackles. “It’s like, ‘I need you and you need me.’ And of course, he’s not a good guy. That character stands to pose a bit of an issue for Dean because maybe there are things that Dean has hidden that he doesn’t want to tell Sam that happened in purgatory.” Bonus scoop: Rumor has it the evildoer in question sports fangs.

Question: Can you give us a teeny-tiny morsel on whether Misha Collins and Jim Beaver are back as regulars on Supernatural? —Rowan
Ausiello: Watch this video and read between the lines, Ro.

Question: Any idea how long Howard will be in space on The Big Bang Theory? —Jeff
Ausiello: Roughly three or four episodes. But as EP Steve Molaro reveals, “Howard learns that even though he makes it all the way up to space, all the issues of life that plagued him don’t stay on Earth. [They] have a way of following him all the way to the space station.” Might one of those issues involve his living situation (i.e. will he kick his mom to the curb)? “They’ve got to deal with that when he comes back,” confirms fellow EP Bill Prady. “And it comes up pretty quickly.”

Question: Any spoilers on Nikita? —Dorothy
Ausiello: Melinda Clarke’s Amanda will be MIA during the first few episodes of Season 3. But fear not, she will be back by November sweeps with a vengeance.

Question: Do you have any scoop on Necessary Roughness? —Cathy
Ausiello: Glad you asked! I hear that Dani’s younger sister, Ronnie, will show up this season, and that she’s a real pistol: a Vegas blackjack dealer who Lindsay and Ray Jay think is a lot of fun but who’s a big pain in her sister’s tush. Look for the shrink’s sibling to appear in Episode 14.

Question: I have a Shameless question: Can we be best friends so I can know all of the super-secret scoop? —Jami
Ausiello: How about we start as pen pals? Let this serve as my first message to you: The Gallagher household is going to get a little bigger in the upcoming third season. Molly, Mandy’s 9-year-old half-sister, comes to live with the dysfunctional family when her meth-addict mother dies. But the little orphan’s not the only new character we’ll meet. There’ll also be Patty, one of Fiona’s older grocery-store co-workers, who’ll oppose the feisty Gallagher girl when she tries to rally the staff against a manager’s “unusual demands.” And following Grandma Peg’s cancer diagnosis last season, we’ll meet Wendy, a college student volunteering at a camp for children with the disease, and Hanley, one of the adventurous campers.

Question: Got anything on Blue Bloods‘ third season? —Michelle
Ausiello: How about this? Danny Reagan arrested a bank robber years ago, and that man went to jail. Now he’s out, the love of his life and their 7-year-old are dead… and he blames Danny. I hear the ex-con, whose name is John, is smart and incredibly vindictive. In short, Danny better sleep with one eye open.

Question: Do you have any scoop on Political Animals, especially about either of the brothers? —Craig
Ausiello: If you, as I/some did, came away from the premiere worrying that James Wolk’s character was a bit blah, count on that changing big-time. “Let’s just put it this way: The goody two-shoes that you see [in the pilot] is not going to remain a goody two-shoes,” Wolk assured us with a wink. “Things are going to get a little wild, and all of the characters are going to be kind of tarnished — which is what we want.” And how! (Hmm, I wonder if this has to do with engaged Doug getting chummy with Carla Gugino’s character in the promos…?)

Question: Any scoop on Covert Affairs? —Melissa
Ausiello: Fan fave Oded Fehr returns as Eyal in Episode 5 to comfort Annie in the wake of last week’s explosive season premiere. “It is safe to say she is happy to see him again,” previews executive producer Matt Corman. “He brings a unique perspective to what she went through. He is such a seasoned spy that he is a little bit outside of her normal world, but also is able to kind of contextualize trauma.” EP Chris Ord elaborates that Eyal is uniquely qualified “being Israeli, where there are a number of car bombs” to help Annie, adding, “He certainly can provide perspective on what Annie went through.”

Question: Any big Chris Gorham episodes coming up this season on Covert Affairs? —Jill
Ausiello: The July 24 outing, “The Last Thing You Should Do,” is very Auggie-centric. “He’s out in the field,” reveals Ord. “Very action-packed, I’ve got to say.”

Question: I’d happily take a Parenthood spoiler off your hands. —Mike
Ausiello: Zeek’s going to get a new buddy early in the season. “He’s a returning soldier from Afghanistan who Zeek meets, and they connect,” showrunner Jason Katims tells me of the new and uncast role. “We’ve always wanted to find a story where we can delve into a little of Zeek’s military history.”

Question: Do you happen to know when Parks and Recreation will be going to Washington, D.C.? I live there and I want to stalk, er, observe them shooting on location. —Diego
Ausiello: You didn’t hear this from me, but Amy Poehler and Adam Scott (and possibly a third actor) are headed there this week.

Question: I have a burning Once Upon a Time question — was the outside world affected when the curse was broken? —Jen
Ausiello: That’s what EP Adam Horowitz referred to as “an excellent question” when it was lobbed to him at Comic-Con over the weekend. “I think the best way to answer that,” he responded, “is to say that that will be explicated rather quickly.” Explicate: To analyze and develop (an idea or principle) in detail.

Question: Any scoop on August from Once Upon a Time? Please don’t say they’re not bringing him back. —Rae
Ausiello: “We are definitely going to tell what happened to Pinocchio,” EP Edward Kitsis assured us at Con. “The last we saw, he was wood.” Added Horowitz: “We gotta figure out what happened to him. We started the story and we intend to finish it.”

Ausiello: It’s Gossip Girl. Or Hart of Dixie. Or 90210. One of those.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Kimberly Roots, Meg Masters and Vlada Gelman)

Comments (132)

• booooo, i liked irish on glee

Comment by Andrew – July 17, 2012 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I didn’t

Comment by O – July 17, 2012 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I liked him too…sad his character is basically the only one that doesn’t seem to be returning…especially since they will need extra bodies in New Directions anyway, it wasn’t like they ever gave him much to do anyhow after his first initial episode; how hard would it be to keep him in the background? It especially bugs me since they seem to be interested in bringing back Alex Newell (who played Wade the cross dressing kid from the other school) who was a runner up on Glee Project, but yet one of the two actual winners gets the boot. Boo on them for that.

Comment by Tess – July 17, 2012 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope Cam’s new love interest is the guy who was with the GSA during Proof in the Pudding.

Comment by Mandy – July 18, 2012 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great job on moderating the Glee panel, Ausiello! Lots of changes afoot for this show and not much enlightenment from the comic-con panel, though. I don’t understand why they aren’t bringing back Rory, but then they didn’t do much with his character as it was. And they will proably introduce more then one from this round of the Glee project. Regarding Blaine and Kurt….lots of on line rumint has then kaput and broken up by the end of the first episode and that this was supported completely by the actors who want to see their respective characters in a setting independant from each other. Which is too bad if true, as I fall into the “love em” camp.

Comment by CA – July 17, 2012 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think the real question is, why would they bring back Rory? He’s a terrible actor and mediocre singer at best. His character was also so one-note and stereotypical. There’s not a lot to be done with a character who’s sole defining quality is “I’m Irish.” I would have been shocked if they did bring him back.

Comment by Captain – July 17, 2012 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What you say is true — I guess if they actually developed Rory beyond his “I’m Irish, missing home, but now have a girlfriend”, there would have been more expectation. I guess I was surprised more because so many seemed to like him after the Glee Project.

Comment by CA – July 17, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I was never sold on his character. He sung only melancholy songs. And, I never understood a word he said. He has a nice voice but not appreciating his acting skills. I realize many liked the different character he brought to Glee but he was unscintillating.

Comment by sm – July 17, 2012 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Regarding Blaine and Kurt — I’ve read the exact opposite but that both Chris Colfer and Darren Criss want to have some drama in the relationship which might account for the rampant rumors on them being broken up. I’ve also read that now Glee is on at 9p.m., this affords Ryan Murphy a bit more leeway on public displays of affection specifically with Blaine and Kurt. I say it will be a toss up. We spend the last half of the truly mediocre season 3 with the will they/won’t they question, only to have it resolved in the first 5 minutes of the season finale. It would certainly be whiplash to have them decide to break up after all of that. But, months will have passed and, according to Ian Brennan, Kurt will be in a rut, so maybe that is what leads to a break up. Obviously, only time will tell.

Comment by Jac – July 17, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What are you talking about? Klaine got together in season 2 ep 16 (because a bird died -_-). They were already together in the godawful season 3.

Comment by Marco – July 18, 2012 06:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I hope that they do not break up, because they are my favorite couple. I know that the relationship could stand some “drama” but I hope love will conquer all. If they break up, they will have lost me as a viewer (not that anyone would care).

Comment by Kay – July 19, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I know long distance relationships can be a challenge, but if you are committed to each other you find a way to make it work. I have a feeling Blaine and Kurt will decide that they are not as committed to each other as they should be. Blaine is still in HS and not mature enough to handle a long-term relationship. Hopefully they will find each other in the future but I’m not holding out much hope for that, from the comments Darren Criss has made in recent interviews.

Comment by Kay – July 19, 2012 10:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The reason they didn’t bring Rory back is because they’re bringing that cross-dresser Uniqua…Alex from the Glee Project…which is a terrible decision! They should bring back Lyndsey. I don’t want Glee to turn into an all gay cast.

Comment by Ann – July 17, 2012 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually they are still in talks with Alex Newell…nothing has been set in stone and if he does come back it will be on a truly limited basis. His storyline didn’t rate that high with fans and the producers have supposedly taken note with that. It could be they are waiting to see the outcome of Glee Project. I read on one site that they would prefer to bring back Sebastian before anyone else.

Comment by Jessie – July 17, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I completely agree. Of the four TGP1 winners, Lindsay was the best actress and honestly the most talented. Her character was also pretty interesting. I can understand why they would bring back Samuel, but Damian’s acting wasn’t the best and his character really wasn’t of any use. I hope they don’t bring back Alex, because the Wade/Unique storyline that the Glee writers wrote was seriously all KINDS of offensive to the trans* community, being as they were writing him as a mix between a crossdresser and an actual transgender person. Like, they need to understand these things before going and writing a half-ass storyline about it. And seeing as Glee doesn’t have the best writers, I wouldn’t trust it to ever write a good trans* storyline… So, honestly, Alex should not come back. Neither should Damian. I’m kind of apathetic toward Samuel. I would want Lindsay to come back, however. “Anything Goes/Anything You Can Do” and “Buenos Aires” were VERY great numbers.

Comment by Kevin – July 22, 2012 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would agree with you about the status of Blaine and Kurt’s relationship because of the comment above in Michael’s article. I have a feeling that they will decide to end the relationship due to the long-distance issue and also since Blaine is still in High School. I am hoping that when Blaine graduates at the end of Season 4 that if the series continues, that they will be together then, assuming that Blaine doesn’t hook up with somone new before then. But as good-looking as he is, I am sure he won’t be alone for too long. I just don’t feel that they are as committed to each other as they should be to make a long-distance relationship work. I just wish for once Glee could have one relationship work out but I guess true love does not exist in the Glee world.

Comment by Kay – July 23, 2012 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy to hear Damien McGinty will be gone. I can’t believe they kept him around for as long as they did – he was bad at everything.

Comment by SLS – July 17, 2012 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The blind item isnt going to be Hart of Dixie’s Wade and Zoe is it? Ahhh well a girl can dream, guess we will have to settle for a Chair wedding, or wait is it Lily and Bart?

Comment by Kate McKenna (@Katemadeleine) – July 17, 2012 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ohhh I never even thought of Lily/Bart. Good call. I still think it’s Chair though. Oh well, I guess it saves 13 episodes of drawn out obstacles.

Comment by Captain – July 17, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • definitely NOT wade and Zoe.. althought my dreams are right next to yours! I think it’s gotta be Chair.. Lily and Bart would be a disappointment for too many fans.

Comment by dane – July 17, 2012 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sure hope next week has a Leverage spoiler. What’s going on between Hardison and Nate?

Comment by Bridgette Moore – July 17, 2012 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! I’ve re-watched the premiere and thought maybe they gave away more in the episode and I missed it but I am seeing enough questions on various boards that all we got was the tease at the end!

Comment by CA – July 17, 2012 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • nice to see that stephanie savage is quickly cleaning up the mess josh safran made on GG. it’s a shame that they isolated so many fans by the ridiculous chair/dair storyline. you don’t invest in a couple for 4 1/2 years and then throw them under a bus because the EP has his own agenda.

Comment by lucero – July 17, 2012 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Except that shows and networks do it to their fans time and time again — case in point with Glee — supposedly Blaine and Kurt are fan faves and yet Fox and the actors (if a previous post was true) want them apart. I am not fully convinced that fans will part ways with a show simply because couple are broken up, unless they are the core of the show itself and nothing is left to watch.

Comment by JRB – July 17, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There are many fans of Glee who want Blaine and Kurt apart. Same reason as the actors. It’s become boring and stifles the growth of both characters.

Comment by debraelq – July 17, 2012 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh I agree. I’d say it’s 50/50 on fan desires. If Glee can make them more interesting as a couple now that they are together, then fine. Or even more interesting if they have a long distance relationship that allows growth, then great. But if then continue on the same as we got by the end of the season….well something needs to change. There is no doubt that Chris Colfer and Darren Criss have great chemistry when on screen…Glee writers really need to either take advantage of that and provide deeper storylines or more on.

Comment by JRB – July 17, 2012 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Based on SDCC I’d say it’s Darren who is really on board with breaking them up. He kept saying ‘Chris and I’ when making those statements, but I haven’t heard Chris make comments like that yet. And to be honest Darren and Chris never struck me as more than ‘work friends’ so I doubt they chat regularly. (Is he throwing Chris under the bus?) It’s kind of a shame though, Darren used to be a Kurt fan, but who would want to see Kurt get cheated on after all the crap he’s already lost? Heck, Darren doesn’t even seem to be a fan of his own character considering the outcry that would happen if Blaine cheated as Darren would like him to. Especially after DWS? But I guess as an actor you want to be doing different things, even if the fans don’t understand.

Comment by Katy – July 17, 2012 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I think you are right about Darren, and I say this as a huge Darren Criss fan. Back when we first saw him in NBK, he was all for his character, Kurt’s character and went as far as being quoted a year later saying that something that when you have a great love story like Kurt and Blaine, you have to have it happen. It has only been this year when I’ve noted a change in his tune. While I wouldn’t characterize him as being down on either Kurt or Blaine, he certainly seems frustrated with both the relationship and his own character. If you go back over his many interviews in the last month or so, he has given a variety of answers, most contradictory, on the status of Klaine and what he would like to see and even what he would like to see happen with Blaine. I don’t know if he is doing that so as to not give away too much or if he really is frustrated; a combination of both I think.

Comment by Chris – July 17, 2012 06:14 PM PDT
        • Totally agree. No couple can sustain perfection in a relationship. Blaine was a nice guy and Kurt is an elaborately flamboyant and irresistible character who found a first love but that relationship ran its course of boring.

Comment by sm – July 17, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’d actually argue that we never really saw the whole of the relationship! Just the beginning a bit of a middle and then almost break up. Clever writers should be able to make their relationship interesting — the question is if Glee can successfully do that or if they even want to!

Comment by Chris – July 17, 2012 06:20 PM PDT
          • But the point question is Is or does Glee have intentions to delve or focus into details of this couple as they have Wemma and Finchel? My answer is no-the main couples are (Finchel and Wemma of which Wemma is pretty much background characters anymore-They in season 1 were the adult versions of Rachel and Finn-parrellels if you will). Since s2 started I feel that Glee has wanted to show the presence of same sex relationships and that they are important and enriched in emotions and have the varied complications as any heterosexual relationships. Whether they be gay or lesbian. It so happens that Glee’s main characters, Rachel and Finn, represent the main couple. So the main stories will be about them and their relationship. Klaine and Brittana have been presented as loving and caring but emphasis on development of these couples is not as significant or elaborate as Finchel.

Comment by sm – July 18, 2012 12:12 PM PDT
    • THIS %200!

Comment by kam – July 17, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Judging by the number of Dair fans the fanbase has, they would have been crazy to NOT explore it on Gossip Girl. So what, Blair and Dan dated for half a season? She also never stopped loving Chuck and now they’re getting married so what is so terrible about the fact that they weren’t living happily ever after for every episode of the series? It was a story that needed to be told and now it has been.

Comment by Captain – July 17, 2012 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • the issue was more how it was explored then the actual exploring. and while i agree that there a lot of dair fans out there, the show was not obligated to re-explore a pairing in the 5th season that was relatively neatly explored in the 4th (blair kissed dan, made her realize how much she missed chuck). the statements from josh safran during the last season inflamed a lot of fans because of their inaccuracies and clear agenda. hence why stephanie savage had to step in at the upfronts and kill the dair storyline.

it would have been great to explore dan and blair’s begrudging friendship in a way that was respectful to the fans of both pairs. instead everyone got a mess of incoherent storylines and dropped plot points (you usually don’t ask someone to raise your child, tell them that you love them more and more everyday, and decide you’re not in love with him two months later) that was constructed to force dair as a couple.

Comment by lucero – July 17, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I disagree with this. The DB fanbase was very small. In general Dan has the smallest number of fans of any of the leads. He is sort of a Mary Sue character forced on the watchers. Not shocking at all that Smash is getting a Danny from Brooklyn LOL. Anyways the argument over DB popularity is dead the ratings speak louder than anyone can and the fact that the show ran away fast from them proves that they realized it was killing the show. It made everyone act so OOC and it really destroyed Blairs character on a lot of levels. SB was always the big issue with DB not CB. I hate girl on girl hate and no real friend would betray a friend like Blair did. Hopefully this year that relationship is fixed and we can see Dan face some repercussions for how he treated everyone especially Serena. I think it will be interesting seeing Dan and Blair as the people who have to make amends to Serena for a change.

The DB storyline was an epic mistake and will probably be used as an example whenever people talk about showrunners falling in love with unpopular characters. Safran was willing to rewrite the whole show for a couple that no one liked! So happy we have Savage and Schwartz back.

Comment by Melly – July 17, 2012 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The problem is that GossipGirls general fandom in the Us became small.
          The storylines lost the last coherencies they had and the writers pulled one joke after another on the wholee audience by contradicting every single story they had, not only with words, but with actions, too.
          The only thing that kept people sticking around were ships, so when there favorite ship did seem to have no hope many viewers left.
          And so it will be in the final season with Dair out of question.
          It´s just hard to bare how instringent all of the characters are treated, in fact I know more stringent soap-operas.

Comment by dwragon – July 18, 2012 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Quite obvious Cam’s new love will be that guy that guest starred once as a clown or something in early S7 or early S6. I can’t remember his name. He had something with kids if I remember correct.

Comment by ingmarhappy – July 17, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was wondering if Angela’s ex might show back up again. :)

Comment by Kim R – July 17, 2012 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that bring back Dr. Goodman from season 1.

Comment by Tony – July 17, 2012 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I didn’t even think about Mr. Jude The Science Dude! I was hoping it was going to be either Dr. Goodman (even though he’s already married) or maybe Sully (I love Cam, but we all know she isn’t shy about taking ppl’s sloppy seconds). I really miss both of those characters. I think Sully would be the better fit but pretty awkward.

Comment by Amanda Artis – July 17, 2012 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Omg, I would love for it to be sully, that would just be great! Cam “dated” booth in season two, and Brennan dated sully in the same season, it would just be to funny to me.

Comment by Tamara – July 17, 2012 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • This was totally my thought as well. Boyfriend swap!

Comment by Brandy – July 17, 2012 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I would love to see Eddie McClintock (Sully) back on Bones, but would he even be available to do a longer story arc? He seems fairly busy with Warehouse 13. Although, SyFy Shows do seem to have a different filming schedule than other networks,so maybe it’s possible.
        And I’ve always thought it was weird that Dr. Goodman just disappeared from the show. Wasn’t it just supposed to be a leave of absence or something? I don’t even remember why he left!

Comment by Hannah – July 17, 2012 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m guna put Hacker out there as probably the worst suggestion ever but I’m liking the Jared comeback the more I think about it, the more I like it!!!. =)

Comment by Mima – July 18, 2012 02:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • He switched jobs. So he’s still at the Jeffersonian just more with his own field of work.

Comment by Ande – July 30, 2012 11:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dixie and 90210 were not that close to be axed, so I guess Ausiello is talking about GG’s Blair and Chuck. Thank God the show is over!

Comment by Addy – July 17, 2012 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, Kurt Sutter really got on you guys about releasing that spoiler about Opie, huh? Sucks they locked down on spoilers over there.

Comment by Megan – July 17, 2012 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So NBC is really trying to make this Dwight spin-off “happen,” huh? *SMH*

Comment by George – July 17, 2012 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do believe Cam gets involved with the new squint that was seeing her daughter! Sorry i cannot remember his name!

Comment by laura3341 – July 17, 2012 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, Cam would totally date a barely-legal intern that’s dated her daughter. That So sounds like her.

Comment by Emma – July 17, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nah, I think it is going to be Jarred Booth for Cam

Comment by AM – July 17, 2012 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • But Jared Booth is supposed to be engaged though. I wonder how they’d explain that one…

Comment by Amanda Artis – July 17, 2012 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I forgot all about Padme…scratch Jared

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – July 17, 2012 07:57 PM PDT
        • Nope, Jared is “Booth-Lite”.

Comment by V – July 18, 2012 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bones/Cam: I bet it’s Grayson Barasa. If you recall, Cam hooked up with Grayson on the way to the airport after he granted Angela the divorce

Comment by V – July 18, 2012 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now that they’ve killed off Jai on Covert Affairs, I’d love to see him turn up on Once Upon a Time as Aladdin.

Comment by Templar – July 17, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Awesome idea!

Comment by Kristina – July 17, 2012 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ITA! Sendhil Ramamurthy is gorgeous and would make a stunning Aladdin.

Comment by Tara – July 18, 2012 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL! Your response about Kurt and Blaine on Glee pretty much says they will break up by the end of the first episode. ‘Know where they stand’ should rank right up there with ‘We have to talk’ when it comes to couple!speak. :) Kinda sad, but it depends on how they handle it. Kurt has become a fave of mine and poor guy never gets a break. Glad they are getting rid of Rory though. I don’t think he added anything. BTW, good job moderating that panel.

Comment by Katy – July 17, 2012 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not only that but the EP that was at Comic-con mentioned that we should not expect Kurt to be separated from his best friend, Rachel, for very long. If they intended to keep with the Klaine, then would Kurt want to be with the love of his life, too (wasn’t that the point of the drama in season 3?). I wonder if they will break them up but then have them back together but the end of the season, assuming Blaine also finds his way to NYC.

Comment by Jessie – July 17, 2012 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Jessie – That is what I am hoping as well. If they do split Blaine and Kurt up, I am hoping that they will remain friends and that by the time Blaine graduates, that maybe they will end up together after all. I just hope that Sebastian doesn’t get involved with Blaine, because that would be a slap in the face after all he did (even though he apologized for hurting Blaine still doesn’t make it right). I know it’s just a TV show and these characters are not real, but we still get attached to these characters and hope for the best in how their lives turn out.

Comment by Kay – July 22, 2012 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I may be alone, but I would actually be very interested in a Sebastian/Blaine romance.

Comment by Kevin – July 22, 2012 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I disagree with your comment: ‘Know where they stand’ should rank right up there with ‘We have to talk’ when it comes to couple!speak

I believe the same was said for the Season 3 finale. Everyone thought they might break up and the line (pre-episode) was something like: ‘you’ll get the answer on how they’ll deal with the long distance thing by the end of the episode’. So, could go either way

Comment by Lily_Girl – July 17, 2012 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There are a ton of storylines Glee can explore with a long distance relationship between Kurt and Blaine. If fans were as irate as they were due to the lack of PDA in Season 3, I’d hate to see what would happen to the ratings if they broke up. But, as has been said, we’ll find out on September 13th. I for one, hope they stay together. There needs to be at least one stable relationship on the show.

Comment by Lily_Girl – July 17, 2012 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh yeah — wasn’t there a question about the lack of PDA between Kurt and Blaine but tons between Santana and Brittany? Or something along those lines. I too love Klaine as a couple, but have to admit, I was baffled by the lack of overt affections shown between them after the West Side Story/first time episode. I read somewhere that one of the reasons Sebastian would return would be to get together with Blaine — but this lacks credibility considering the guy threw rock salt in Blaine’s eye. Sorta dampens the whole relationship from the get go!

Comment by CA – July 17, 2012 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You mean at comic-con? Yeah, fans asked why there was no kiss shown between Blaine and Kurt when they won nationals, when we saw all other couple exchange one. The EP swore up and down that it was a time management issue and NOT because Fox was uncomfortable with the two characters kissing. I rarely believe anything that comes for a producers mouth when it comes to what networks feel on shows — but this has a ring of truth to it.

Comment by Jac – July 17, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • One of America’s many double standards. It’s ok for 2 girls to kiss, but not 2 guys. It’s really sad that it’s 2012 and this still happens.

Comment by Mikael – July 18, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I so agree with you Mikael. It is not fair at all. Kurt and Blaine were only allowed to hold hands and/or exchange glances and that is about it. All the other couples did so much more than that. Just like in the “Heart” episode when Blaine appears at the end of the episode to sing “Love Shack” and he comes up to Kurt who is sitting at the table, you can see the camera swing away to a random shot of who knows what, instead of showing a hug or a kiss or anything between them. That was an obvious example of avoiding some PDA in my opinion.

Comment by Kay – July 19, 2012 10:28 PM PDT
  • Is there really a fanbase for the Office spin off?

Comment by Jac – July 17, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the OUAT spoilers :)

Comment by Emilie Hauge Ballo (@emiliehballo) – July 17, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • in the recent ouat trailer showing another break-in at gold’s shop,Hook runs his one hand across august’s typewriter. and august isn’t up on the shelf with his grandparents. so,this information is sort of good news,maybe.

Comment by jen – July 20, 2012 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet the being in question that helps Dean out whose an enemy but needs him and has fangs im hoping and betting its our good old hunter turned vamp friend GORDON!! who else thinks so? he died a monster so he must’ve went to purgatory!

Comment by justin – July 17, 2012 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If they would/could/do bring back Gordon, I bet it would depend on Sterling K. Brown’s work schedule. He is still a regular on Army Wives.

Comment by CA – July 17, 2012 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • when sam & dean went after the alpha vamp’s blood to defeat the leviathans, didn’t the alpha vamp say he’d see them next season? maybe it’s him? although I don’t know if he can go in and out of purgatory at will.

Comment by kate – July 17, 2012 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad damien has gone from Glee. The writing for Rory was awful, but the actor has no appeal or talent for acting so thank the gods he’s gone.

Comment by Steve Gray – July 17, 2012 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Cam’s new love interest will be Agent Flynn. He is kind of sneaky and I think he’s working with Pelant or it could be Dr. Filmore since we have seen him in a couple episodes.

Comment by Alisa – July 17, 2012 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s Bunsen Jude, or maybe Jared Booth

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – July 17, 2012 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • forgot Jared was engaged…so someone else

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – July 17, 2012 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really hope it’s not Bunsen Jude, Filmore, or Hacker. Those would be utter jokes and I would lose what little respect for the writers I have left. But Agent Flynn – now that would be interesting. We don’t know that he is shady, he just comes off that way. Cam needs someone man enough for her and I think Flynn is the only guy we’ve seen who fits that bill.

Comment by Rachel – July 20, 2012 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Question: Any more little hints about the couple/show at the center of your recent wedding blind item? —Mia
    Ausiello: It’s Gossip Girl. Or Hart of Dixie. Or 90210. One of those.”

Not Judging Amy, then. Damn.

Comment by TV Gord – July 17, 2012 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am far more interested in what happens to Cas in Purgatory than this new vampire. And vampires? Sigh. Aren’t there enough shows with vampires right now?

Comment by Dilys – July 17, 2012 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait Doug getting chummy with Susan on Political Animals, what promo was this?

Comment by Wen – July 17, 2012 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • According to Damian McGinty’s facebook, he is currently living in Ireland.

Comment by ouryln – July 17, 2012 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What the hell did Pelant do to that alarm clock!?

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – July 17, 2012 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • here we go again with that bobby crap YAWNFEST hes been laid to rest now leave him there where he belongs imo and cas best be alive in this season and not just showing up in flashbacks cause that just sucks

Comment by A ryan – July 17, 2012 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am betting on Bunsen Jude the Science Dude returning to date Cam, or Jared.

Comment by Linds – July 17, 2012 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree that it is Bunsen Jude the Science Dude. I have a gut feeling.

Comment by Leah – July 17, 2012 11:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the wedding blind item is definitely chuck and blair on gossip girl, has to be.

Comment by pamela – July 17, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i can’t believe in it !!! i was really looking forward to season 4 … and now that aparenttly Damian is not coming back , i’m so less excited ! I mean he wasn’t a excelent actor , but he was getting better …. i’m gonna miss him :( I HATE YOU RYAN MURPHY !

Comment by Letícia – July 17, 2012 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think one of the main problems with Glee, is their inability to develop more then just a handful of characters. Kurt, Finn, Rachel had the deepest character development. The others not so much and I’d argue that is some of what is at issue with Blaine. Blaine was originally going to be this older mentor to Kurt but when the fans saw, and for that matter when Ryan Murphy saw, the chemistry they seemed to change Blaine’s character mid course to be Kurts BF . I have notice a change and Blaine isn’t as confident a character that we first saw. Maybe Darren Criss’s comments are a reflection of this. Glee would do better in focusing on storylines with meaning and deeper charcter development with the talent they have, then trying to do a thousand different ones. How about more on Tina, etc? Glee, your fans are frustrated…..please take note!

Comment by Anna – July 17, 2012 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 90210 was the first to be renewed with SN and VD so the blind iteam is not 90210, I thought its hart of dixie because wade and zoe will not get married and nither will zoe and george. so it has to be gossip girl.

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – July 17, 2012 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What about Lemon and George? Though I agree that GG is the more likely show, I still think HOD is in the running.

Comment by Chris – July 18, 2012 12:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve been thinking about this. Why not Lemon and Lavon for Hart of Dixie? If not, I am definitely thinking GG.

Comment by Kristen – July 21, 2012 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It would be a bad a idea to bring back Sebastian and Unique and make them transfer schools like Blaine.

Comment by iching – July 17, 2012 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree!!!

Comment by Bridgette Moore – July 18, 2012 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It would be a bad idea to bring back Unique. However, Grant Gustin is EXTREMELY talented as an actor, and I would love Sebastian to join ND.

Comment by Kevin – July 22, 2012 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Damian McGinty for Season 4 of Glee?! Honestly, that is THE worst news. He was the best male voice of all the cast. I still can’t believe that Lea Michele & Damian McGinty, the two biggest voices on Glee, haven’t sung a duet together.

Comment by Dellie Q. – July 17, 2012 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *sheldon voice on* Sarcasm? *sheldon voice off*

Comment by Charpa – July 18, 2012 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thinking it’s Wendell that’s gonna be the new love interest for Cam. Unless I’m just crazy/imagining things, I sort of remember a couple moments last season that made me think they were going there. I can’t remember what they were, specifically, but I remember thinking “Hmmm, I wonder if they’re going to get together”. I’m probably way off, but he’s the first one I thought of.

Comment by Sara – July 17, 2012 09:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I actually agree with you. Wendell was the first person that I thought of. Then when everyone else started suggesting Jared, I began to thing that might be a better fit since Wendell is in fact an intern and Cam is the boss.

I remember there was one episode where Cam was needing help with her department of the Jeffersonian and at first she was going to divide the time between the interns but Wendell campaign for it and eventually won her over. We never saw anything come of that. I wonder if the writers are going to just throw the viewers a curve ball and reveal that they’ve had this secret fling going on all along since that episode.

As for Jared, yes he’s supposed to be engaged to Padme, but it he hasn’t been in an episode in few seasons so it is possible that they could have broken it off and the writers never mentioned it. There could be an episode this season where he comes to visit Booth, he tells him that they’ve been broken up for a while, and a spark happens with Cam. Who knows. I’m probably way off also. I analyze things too much

Comment by Randi – July 18, 2012 06:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on Simple.Interesting. and commented:
    Ausiello spoilers if you like.

Comment by Cristi M. – July 17, 2012 10:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Woo! Love that Oded Fehr will be back on Covert Affairs! And if Chair gets married early in the season, I hope we get to see them getting their act together in married life.

Comment by em – July 17, 2012 11:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Charmed-Phoebe Halliwell Quote: What’s wrong Zankou? Chicken? LOL

Comment by V – July 18, 2012 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was hoping to see Oded Fehr again on Covert Affairs.

Comment by V – July 18, 2012 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why so much Glee? You could use that space better.

Comment by May – July 17, 2012 11:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Normally I ignore the complainers but decided to comment this time. Ausiello is a Glee fan and makes no apologies for that. This is, after all, his site. That being said, he is answering questions that are coming into him and he obviously fielded numerous Glee questions this time around. Instead of complaining about the coverage, why not send in questions on shows you like? I bet he will answer them. Your other option would be to simply not click on an article where Glee is in the title.

Comment by Chris – July 18, 2012 12:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Chris, I have sent in numerous questions about shows I like- Warehouse 13 and Haven- and none have ever been answered. It may be his column but it’s not right to only answer questions on shows he likes. I have no problem with Glee but did we really need 4 questions? I can understand why some people get upset.

Comment by Fran – July 18, 2012 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I get that. He likes Glee, he wants to answer questions about Glee. Fine. But four questions? It’s mid-July, spoilers are all at rage. Every Tv show out there has new spoilers. Answer one or two about Glee and leaving the rest to the next Ask Ausiello doesn’t sound all that absurd.

Comment by May – July 18, 2012 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m taking a very educated guess that I believe Cam’s new love interest will be that “dude” guy, the one who says aMazing all the time.

Comment by Leah – July 17, 2012 11:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope its Jared. hes hoooot!! Add some spice to the show’s couples, now that Booth-Bones and Angela-Hodgens are all settled.

Comment by july18th – July 18, 2012 12:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for Glee!!!!

Comment by j – July 18, 2012 01:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So if HIMYM isn’t renewed, does that free NPH to potentially join Kelly Ripa on “Live”?

Comment by Beth – July 18, 2012 04:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Enough with all the Glee crap! This one is worse than the WWKristin…

Comment by Gerald – July 18, 2012 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cam’s love interest could be Mr White (Richard T Jones) in “The Proof in the Pudding” episode from season 5. He was the one that locked down the lab to identify the mystery (JFK) bones. Cam could bring out his softer side. Physically a great match. They would look great together.

Comment by D – July 18, 2012 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Garyson Barasa

Comment by V – July 18, 2012 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mr. White!!! That’s an awesome suggestion. I’m totally on board with this!!

Comment by Rachel – July 20, 2012 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really wish you could have answered one of the many questions I asked you about Warehouse 13 or Haven… do we really need 4 Glee questions?

Comment by Fran – July 18, 2012 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please don’t tell me the the evildoer that helps Dean is Gordon Walker. Never liked Gordon. Ooh, maybe it’s Ember Benson (Tara from Buffy)

Comment by V – July 18, 2012 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just don’t see them marrying off Blair and Chuck while she and Serena aren’t speaking.

Comment by Jess – July 18, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck & Blair All The Way, Baby!!! CB=DESTINY=ENDGAME!!! There was never any doubt. #CHAIRWedding!!!

Comment by LH – July 18, 2012 11:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For Cam’s love interest, was I the only one who thought it was that consulting guy in the episode where Bones and Booth go to LA to the set of their movie? The guy who knew Cam from that cheap horror film she did? I definitely thought there was something else between them and was kind of surprised they didn’t mention anything romantic. They would be cute together!

Comment by HC – July 19, 2012 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • After much thought, my choice was Cam’s co-actor in Mother Suckers.

Comment by BONES FAN – July 25, 2012 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When we can see Bones bloopers from season 7?

Comment by Milan – July 21, 2012 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know this is prob extremely far fetched but I would like it to be Zack/Eric Millegan . I absolutely loved, loved, loved the character and the actor who portrayed him. I was very disappointed when they wrote him off and would have definitely boycotted the show if not for David Boreanaz. I wish there was a way the writers could figure out a way for him to come back to the ‘fold’. Cindy

Comment by Cindy – July 22, 2012 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I too am missing Zach and wish they would some how bring him back. He could help with the Pelant case and help Angela break the computer code. He is a math wiz and he has helped out before with at least one other case.

Please bring Zach back.

Comment by D – July 23, 2012 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I miss Zach as well. I was wishing for ALL the Squints to come together to solve the Pelant case. That would be GREAT!

Comment by BONES FAN – July 25, 2012 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe Cams new love interest is Andrew Hacker??

Comment by Amanda – July 22, 2012 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post