Howard Stern‘s debut as an America’s Got Talent judge was witnessed by 10.3 million total viewers on Monday night, as the show’s Season 6 opener scored a 3.6 demo rating. That marks drops of 31 and 14 percent from AGT’s previous premiere (yet is on par with Season 5′s finale).
Also on the downside was The Bachelorette, which with 8.25 mil/2.5 was down 10 percent from its own previous opener.
Among the big percentage gains on Monday, the Gossip Girl finale (1.2 mil/0.5) was up 40 percent and a tenth, while Hawaii Five-0‘s season ender (11.3 mil/2.7) rose 20 and 17 percent.
* Dancing With the Stars, at 15.6 mil and a 2.6, was down a smidgen week-to-week.
* The finales for How I Met Your Mother (8.5 mil/3.4) and Mike & Molly (11.6 mil/3.3) saw small upticks, while Two and a Half Men‘s season ender (11.33 mil/3.8) was flat.
* The super-intense Bones finale (7.1 mil/1.9) was rock steady, while the penultimate House (6.5 mil/2.2) rose 5 percent.
* Hart of Dixie‘s first season finale (1.53 mil/0.6) rose 11 percent in audience.
* Smash lowered its Season 1 curtain before a seven-week high of 6.1 million total viewers.
What were you watching this Monday night?