Juicy May Sweeps/Finale Spoilers on Revenge, Castle, Grey's, Private Practice and More!

CastleA shake-up that will rattle Emily’s Revenge plan, feelings exposed on Castle and a life and death crisis on Grey’s Anatomy!

Those are just some of the spoilers you’ll find in ABC’s just-released May Sweeps release, the highlights of which are below.

Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers on 54 Big Finishes

CASTLE
May 7: “Always” (Season Finale)
When the murder of an Army veteran puts Beckett on the trail of the man who shot her, Castle must decide how much he’s willing to sacrifice to keep her safe. As secrets are revealed and feelings are put on the table, the lives of the detectives at the 12th Precinct may never be the same.

COUGAR TOWN
May 8: “Down South”
A hurricane blows into town, so that means it’s time for a hurricane party at Jules’ house. But there’s more than one storm brewing, as Travis wants to make a play for Laurie, now that she’s broken up her Skype romance with soldier Wade (guest star Edwin Hodge), and Jules is determined to keep them apart.

May 15: “Square One”
Grayson moves in with Jules after the hurricane damages his house, but the sudden togetherness makes them wonder if they’re going to make the same mistakes in their upcoming marriage that they made in their past relationships. Meanwhile, Ellie and Laurie bicker about which of them is the sexiest, dragging Travis into the argument, and Jules and Bobby dare each other to a “white shirt challenge” – to see who can wear the same while shirt longer without spilling something on it.

May 15: “It’ll All Work Out”
When Jules realizes that the cul-de-sac crew didn’t celebrate Thanksgiving together, she decides to celebrate the holiday, even though it’s spring. But the family spirit is shattered, in more ways than one, when Little Stan gets his hands on Big Carl and Jules questions Ellie’s parenting skills. Meanwhile, Travis struggles to write Jules’ wedding vows and asks Bobby and Laurie for help, and Grayson helps a nervous Andy practice for the annual pizza toss for candidates running for mayor.

May 29: “My Life/Your World” (Season Finale, Parts 1 and 2)
When Grayson complains that he’s living Groundhog Day because the gang shows up at the same time every day at Jules’ house, Jules asks for a Groundhog Day-themed bachelorette party — leaving Ellie and Laurie to explain the movie to her. Later, Grayson convinces Jules to elope to Napa… but the cul de sac crew happily tags along,

Exclusive First Look Video: Castle Meets The Walking Dead as Zombies Attack Rick and Kate!

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
May 6: “The People Will Hear”
In the penultimate episode leading into the two-hour finale of this landmark series, as her trial nears, Bree begins to fall for her attorney, Trip (Scott Bakula); Susan becomes concerned when Julie doubts Porter’s commitment to be a hands-on father to their unborn baby; as Tom gets closer to being transferred to India for his job – thanks to Lynette – she begins to have second thoughts and tries to convince his boss to rescind the move; and the ladies are shocked about Gaby’s nonchalant attitude as Bree continues to stand trial and take the fall for Carlos in the murder of Alejandro.

May 13: “Give Me the Blame / Finishing the Hat” (Two-Hour Series Finale)
Trip begs Bree to tell him what really happened the night of Alejandro’s murder as her trial begins to go south and it looks like she’s about to be convicted; Gaby tries to come up with a solution that will take the burden off of Bree; Susan tries to keep the sale of her house private until she’s had a chance to break the news to the ladies; Katherine Mayfair (Dana Delany) returns to Wisteria Lane and offers Lynette an intriguing job opportunity – one that could end her chances of reconciling with Tom; the women all agree to take care of Mrs. McCluskey when they discover that she wants to die with dignity; Susan finds herself at wit’s end when Julie goes into labor at the most inopportune time; and Renee is shocked to discover that, as their wedding nears, Ben has been arrested and thrown in jail.

GREY’S ANATOMY
May 17: “Flight” (Season Finale)
Faced with a life threatening situation, the doctors must fight to stay alive while trying to save the lives of their peers; Bailey and Ben make a decision regarding their relationship; and Teddy is presented with a tempting offer. Meanwhile, Richard plans a special dinner for the residents.

THE MIDDLE
May 23: “The Wedding” (Season Finale)
Frankie and Mike are surprised to receive an invitation to Mike’s brother Rusty’s fast approaching wedding. But their surprise turns to panic when they discover that he has listed the Heck house as the site of the ceremony. Meanwhile, Axl and his friends decide to become their own bosses and set out to form their own company to garner summer jobs, and Brick is upset with Mike when he finally accepts an invitation to a fellow student’s party but is not allowed to go because it falls on the same day as the wedding.

MODERN FAMILY
May 9: “Disneyland”
Nothing is more quintessential to good ol’ family fun than a trip to Disneyland — but not without a side of motion sickness, achy feet and a wayward toddler – when the Pritchett-Dunphy-Tucker clan hits the park! Phil tries to keep up with Luke, Claire’s shocked when they run into Dylan, Jay and Gloria disagree about what are sensible shoes for the day, and Mitch and Cam must contain Lily’s new affinity for running.

May 16: “Tableau Vivant”
It seems everyone has a bone to pick: Jay and Gloria get on each other’s nerves while trying to simply order lunch at their local diner; Phil is put in the position of having to fire Mitchell; Cam and Claire have opposing theories on how to discipline children; and Manny is upset with Luke for accepting an award under false pretenses – all of which spells trouble for Alex who is counting on them to all work together for a “living art” school project display.

May 23: “Baby on Board” (Season Finale)
It’s been an up-and-down emotional roller coaster for Mitch and Cam in their quest to adopt another child. Their latest ride has them bringing Gloria in tow as a translator, leaving Jay and Manny to look after Lily, who has a big dance recital coming up. Meanwhile Claire and Phil have a proud parenting moment when they send Alex off to her first prom, but then that is quickly marred with Haley’s shocking news of her future plans.

ONCE UPON A TIME
May 13: “A Land Without Magic” (Season Finale)
Emma and Regina team together in order to find a way to save Henry’s life. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, Prince Charming attempts to escape from the Evil Queen’s clutches in order to reunite with Snow White who, unbeknownst to him, has already taken a bite of the Queen’s poison apple.

PRIVATE PRACTICE
May 8: “Drifting Back”
When a patient’s partner and father are heatedly divided on his health care, Pete makes a decision that impacts everyone, including himself; meanwhile, Jake offers strength and experience to Amelia when he suspects she’s being tempted to substance abuse, Sheldon and Violet treat a family concerned about the father’s new sexual appetite, and as baby Henry draws Addison and Sam closer, they struggle to define their relationship.

May 15: “Gone, Baby, Gone” (Season Finale)
When Amelia goes into labor, the Seaside doctors – even those she pushed away — come to her side as she faces the hardest decision of her life. Meanwhile, after Pete finds himself in life-changing trouble, he and Violet realize what they mean to one another, and Addison is faced with a choice.

First Look: Revenge Served Circa 2002! Plus, Is [Spoiler] Going to Die?!

REVENGE
May 16: “Grief”
A painful loss forges a stronger bond between Emily and Jack, Victoria forms a new alliance that could seal Conrad’s fate, and Charlotte sets out on a vendetta of her own with Declan as her target.

May 23: “Reckoning” (Season Finale)
With the end in sight, Emily fearlessly pushes forward, closing in on the final phases of her plan for revenge, while the Graysons continue their downward spiral into the rabbit hole of self-destruction. But a big, explosive event leaves much hanging in the balance, courses are altered and even more is left in question.

SCANDAL
May 17: “Grant: For the People” (Season Finale)
When Quinn finds herself in a tragic and compromising position, Olivia and the team rush to her side; all the while, a reluctant Cyrus must turn to Olivia when Billy Chambers makes an announcement that shakes Fitz’s presidency to its’ core.

SUBURGATORY
May 16: “The Motherload” (Season Finale)
Residents of Chatswin go all out in celebration of their moms, leaving a noticeable void for Tessa, while Dalia chooses to go to Israel without Dallas. Meanwhile George and Eden attend the Lerners’ baby shower, and Eden reacts to the endangered animal theme; Fred surprises Sheila with a special performance by her favorite solo artist, and Lisa makes a startling discovery.

1. thekingsonny says:

YAY AddiSam/Henry

• llws88 says:

Yayyyyy tooo!

• Ana says:

i like three of them together. cant wait to see more of them. their chemistry = great!. get addisam back together already. and sam is obviously opening up himself to love henry.

• Who?? I LOVE that we have an Amelia-centric episode season finale. HATE that it will be so heart-wrenching. Hasn’t she hurt enough?? :'( But she’s my favorite tv character. I’m sotkcing up tissues already!

2. Amanda says:

I’m so tired of the Addison/Sam arc. Just let it go, Sam, and let her be with Jake! Addison needs something happy in her life!

And I can’t take any more Castle finale spoilers. Not convinced my heart can take it.

• Jamie L says:

@Amanda – I couldn’t agree more! I am so sick and tired of the Addison and Sam drama! Sam doesn’t want her to have a baby, so when he adopts one, all of a sudden he wants to change so quickly! Jake and Addison have so much more chemistry and make more sense. I really like Private Practice, but all the repetition is making me want to tune out.

• Kristen says:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but Sam’s reaction is about as real as it gets. He’s a grown man that had already raised his daughter, and helped raise his grandbaby. He didn’t think that he wanted another child, but he never stopped loving Addison one step of the way. Then when he should’ve been making a decision about him and Addison, he was loaded with the Corrine mess, ultimately putting him and Addison on the backburner. Now he’s finally seeing the life he could have with Addison now that she has Henry, and he wants that now. He’s not backing down. He wants Addison and Henry. Jake has had interest in Addison along the way, and he wants her and Henry as well, so that does make it hard. Honestly, I find it odd that he had such an early on obsession with wanting to be the “father” in Addison’s family, but again, everyone is different. Sam and Addison have history, and lots of it. Not to mention, while you disagree, I find their chemistry to be intense. Every time they are near each other I find myself holding my breath, waiting for them just to kiss and makeup already. I think Addison and Sam are built for the long haul, and Jake is just a speed bump at the moment. In fact, am I the only one that sees them trying to build something between him and Amelia? Or are they trying to make Jake her new Sheldon, and then bring Sheldon back as her romantic interest?

3. I can’t wait for Sam to hold Henry, Addison/Henry/Sam are the real deal here.

4. I haven’t watched the last few Castle episodes because I am so annoyed. I really hope the final has some resolution for Beckett and Castle. I also am not thrilled about Sam and Addison potentially being back together.

• Nerwen Aldarion says:

Then you are missing out on some GOOD tv! The last episode of Castle with Adam Baldwin was awesome! I did bring a bit of a resolution with Castle’s feelings towards Beckett as he realizes that just because he is hurt by her he also realizes that he still trusts and cares for her, she will always have his back.

You won’t be disappointed.

• SimSimS says:

You have to watch because I can feel that Caskett is happening in the finale. It’s so obvious… Just look at the title.

5. Epicurious Erin says:

Revenge: Powerful loss that brings Emily and Jack closer? The dog!!!!! :(

• Alice says:

Sammy is not long for this world. Makes sense, that dog is really old. Victoria better not have poisoned him or anything. Seriously, on this show not even the dog is safe from sinister hijinks.

• Luisina says:

as long as it’s not Nolan!!!!!!

6. ScrubsGuy says:

They’re not even going to end CougarTown during sweeps? Ouch.

7. Kerry says:

Poor Amelia, addison just pick sam the man that You love and move on.
    I’m curious about greys. I can’t wait to see merDer’s dream home.

8. LEIGH says:

Sam & Addison have no real chemistry..as friends they are great. Jake & Addison have more chemistry then anyone she has ever been with on the show. I hope Pete doesn’t end up in jail. Love Tim Daly. Love this show & hope it’s renewed :)

9. Melanie says:

Ok, nothing about that Castle spoiler is new…

10. Nick says:

Where’s once upon a time & the middle

11. joterri says:

Jake and Addison!!!! enough said. Anyone with eyes and a brain can tell they were meant for each other. Come on Shonda: give Sam a women who wants the same things has he does, a relationship w/o kids, one he can trust bring on a new beautiful girl for him. Jake and Addison are the best couple you have paired together, barring Mer?Der!

12. JJ says:

Jack and Emily bonding over a loss…well my guess: the dog dies…

• smidnite says:

Shhhh…! There’s a lot of people who cannot accept the fact that dogs rarely make it to 20 years old; let alone past that.

13. Katherine Kelly says:

“ALWAYS”!! The title alone gives this Caskett fan hope. They wouldn’t waste such a meaningful title on any episode other than THE one. Right??

14. Irishgirl says:

Hmmmm…..I wonder if the title of the Grey’s finale means I was right in my thinking…..the big incident that puts half the cast in danger is a plane crash?

15. Linderella says:

Addison and Jake belong together. Addie and Sam are much better as friends. As for Pete – I hoped the heart attack last season would finish his storyline with Violet – he is so immature and she is just too maternal towards him. I haven’t watched the last few episodes of Castle but I’m hopeful the season finale will get it right; otherwise, I’m done.

16. ACA says:

Scandal spoilers! MUCH APPRECIATED!

17. Shannon says:

I’m convinced Castle and Beckett are going to do it!

18. missy says:

I’m convinced too about Castle/Beckett
    Just do it already !!!!

19. Mari says:

Castle and Beckett are for sure the blind item!

20. mia says:

What a fantastic bunch of spoilers! I feel spoiled now, in the good christmas-morning way.
    Those Cougar Town ones just made my day!

21. Samantha says:

Super excited about Travis/Jelly Bean!!!!

22. Alex says:

I really don’t like the Addison/Sam relationship. They should just end it once and for all, and move on!

23. Becca says:

My hopes are so high for the Castle finale at this point, it’s gonna be a major letdown if it’s anything short of spectacular

24. lamercebrollasempre says:

SO over AddiSam. Enough already!

Also, Cougartown – I love the show, and I love that it takes place in Florida, but it’s repeatedly clear that they know very little about the Sunshine State. Latest example….a hurricane in the spring? Seriously?

25. Christy says:

NOO!
    Well RIP Big Carl. You will be missed.
    Until Jules finds a fishbowl to drink out of. LOL

26. sladewilson says:

I love AddiSam and hope they finally get together and make it work but that wouldn’t make good TV – esp. in Shonda’s world, would it? I hope Jackson isn’t the one who fails his boards. Rick and Kate – do it already – it’s getting old. They wait one more season and they officially become Moonlighting 2.0. Thanks for the Scandal scoop – personally I hope Olivia punches Cyrus in the face – he’s been horrible to her. Now if I can get OUAT and H50 finale spoilers, I’ll be good. Oh, and some NCIS scoop – I heard one of the main cast is either going to be killed or turn traitor….

27. Jennifer says:

Hopefully there’s more to come from other shows, except for Castle, I’ve never really watch any of these.

28. Meggo says:

Wait, only one more episode of Grey’s?! Did I read that correctly?

29. KBC says:

So, Revenge is killing Sammy….and I’m guessing Haley is pregnant in Modern Family.

30. nikki says:

Sammy the Dog is dead. Why couldn’t have been Declan the Nerd? I think Grayson Manor is going down in fire. I hope Declan is the death in Revenge finale but I think it’s gonna be Conrad. It makes me very, very sad

• VCK says:

as long as it isn’t Nolan… that made me nervous for a second.

• Alex says:

I’m thinking Conrad is the one who chokes too…which if he is the one who kicks the bucket then of course Charlotte is gonna probably have an unending druggie storyline and Daniel is gonna take over GG. That is if there is anything left for him to take, since Victoria is getting crazy. But I doubt they would make Charlotte have an unending druggie storyline, there is so much they can do with her character. I guess there just saving it for later.

31. NotMyBabyWilson says:

I love, love Scandal! I need a Fitz/O scene. Love me some Quinn too

32. Rachel says:

Honestly I am so sick of Addison and Sam. He wasn’t interested when she had the obsession of getting a baby. But now that her obsession is gone and she has her baby, he is into her again. I just think he had his chance and now it’s Jakes turn. Addison and Jake are so good together!!

And I dont think I can take anymore Castle spoilers. I am going to die waiting for the finale. To keep me safisfied over the summer, the words “I love you” better come out of Kate’s mouth!!!

33. MJ says:

Please tell me Teddy gets an offer that takes her far far away.

34. Olivia says:

How far along is Caterina Scorsone? Can she fake a delivery while pregnant?
    I have mixed feeling about Teddy.

35. Marsha says:

Sammy’s days may indeed may be numbered, but I think it will be a double loss for Jack when Declan checks out at the hands of Charlotte. What a beautiful mess for Victoria to cover for now.

36. Ana says:

Private Practice: Really want to see more AddiSam/Henry (Haddisam!) so cute together! :D

37. Ashley says:

Ugh enough with the Addisam crap. That ship should have sailed. If Shonda feels the need to absolutely have Addison be with someone, it should be Jake, not Sam. Jake was actually supportive and there for Addison when she was trying to get pregnant and Sam was nothing but an ass. Then as soon as he thought she’d given up on her baby dreams he decided she was good enough again.