Game of Thrones Star Surprises SNL's Leslie Jones in Seth Meyers Video

A fire-breathing Drogon the dragon has nothing on Saturday Night Live‘s Leslie Jones when she’s in Game of Thrones‘ thrall.

In video released ahead of the show’s airing Wednesday, the comedienne once more joined Late Night host Seth Meyers for his “Game of Jones” bit, in which the pair watch the most recent episode of the HBO fantasy juggernaut in order to capture Jones’ larger-than-life reactions to the developments on screen.

As Jones and Meyers viewed “The Spoils of War,” some of her quotable observations included:

* “Bronn is the dude in the ‘hood that knows where all the $1 cigarettes is.”

* If Queen Leslie were a character on Thrones, she’d live in “Compton Castle.”

* Re: Bran’s subdued delivery of all lines since becoming The Three-Eyed Raven: “I just think he high.”

* “Varys is like the girlfriend you don’t know is your homegirl or not,” Jones said of Conleth Hill’s morally slippery character… and then lost her stuff when Hill, dressed as the eunuch, came in to sit on the couch next to her.

* She repeatedly (and proudly) referred to Alfie Allen’s character as “Thee-ron” instead of “Theon,” even after Meyers corrected her.

* Jones’ impression of Drogon laying waste to the Lannister army is quite impressive (and spot-on).

“GOT don’t let you down, son,” Jones concluded. Do you agree? Press PLAY on the video above, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Cary says:

I want to watch every episode with Leslie Jones!

2. Jill says:

I need this in my life every week! If there can be multiple “Talking (fill in the blank)” shows, we can have Leslie Jones commentary on her favorite shows. I mean her Summer Olympic snaps were so awesome, NBC flew her down. I would love to watch TV with her!

3. Carrie says:

Wondering if a single non -GOT viewer found any humor in this ??? Sorry, her humor it’s kinda grating even when I’m in on the joke…

• KatsMom says:

I don’t watch GoT, but I watched this because I adore Leslie. I know I didn’t understand everything, but I loved her enthusiasm. And I did laugh a couple of times. I woke up my surly 12 year-old when she shouted, “That’s a dragon, stupid!”

• LolaHaze says:

I hadn’t seen this before and couldn’t even make it the whole way through. Completely agree that her humor is grating and also the whole bit just feels like she is trying way too hard. I also think that I found it less funny being a GoT viewer. Maybe if I weren’t invested in the source material it would be more amusing?

• Jamie says:

I honestly don’t understand why people feel the need to insult comedians that they don’t like. Humor is subjective, and everybody likes different things.
      I found this quite entertaining, and I don’t watch GoT.

4. Bob says:

Seth Meyers is a joke

5. Will says:

Gay of Thrones (Funny or Die) is pretty funny as well.

6. Ronnie Anthony says:

I’ve never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones (I know, I know), but I loved every second of this!