DC's Legends of Tomorrow SEason 2 Episode Order Expanded

DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Expanded at The CW

History is safe… for at least a little while longer.

The CW has added four episodes to the second season of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, TVLine has learned, giving White Canary and the gang a bit more time to fix all of those historical aberrations.

The latest order brings the Season 2 episode total to 17.

Through the first four episodes of Season 2, Legends has been a steady performer now in Thursday’s lead-off spot, drawing 1.8 million total viewers and a 0.6 demo rating most every week.

RELATED Legends Stars Talk Ray’s ‘Screwed’ Status, Juggling Slavery and Zombies

Legends stands as the fourth-highest rated CW series, behind The Flash (1.1), Supergirl (1.0) and Supernatural/Arrow (tied at 0.7), and year-over-year has matched time slot predecessor Vampire Diaries’ demo delivery while drawing a 40 percent larger audience.

How do you feel about getting more Legends? Drop a note in the comments!

1. Julia says:

Some much-needed good news!

2. soulkissage says:

Yay!

3. Riana says:

We need them to fix this election.

4. Noodly Ned says:

*extended

5. JC1 says:

To be honest, I’m a little disappointed – I was hoping for a full back-nine order (I read some reports from SDCC that said that was a possibility). But it’s still four more episodes than we had before, so I’ll take it. :)

6. Ram510 says:

What the hell! It should be a back 9 for a full 22 episode season. This show has been on fire, why can’t they just give it a full season

7. steven says:

I thought it had a full seeason.

8. John036 says:

:/ I hope they don’t give back orders to Frequency and No Tomorrow bc I want The 100 and iZombie back dangit! And I want Riverdale too.

• Gerald says:

Frequency is awesome. Such a good show. Probably my favorite time travel show (without the travel) The impacts of messing with time and relationships are fantastic.
      Never gave No Tomorrow a chance.

• jericho says:

agreed. Frequency is probably the best show on the network right now. While Legends is starting to grow better (the chemistry-less Hawks really sank much of s1), Frequency is still the better show. The rest of the 3 DC Arrow-verse shows have been extremely disappointing this season. Team Arrow grew yet again, where it needed to shrink and be more intimate again. Supergirl lost its heart when it moved to Vancouver and Callista didn’t follow. Flashpoint ruined Flash. Thus far the show has lost its fun, irreverent vibe it had in s1 that made it the best show on TV.

Last season I wouldn’t have said I was glad that Legends got extended, This year I am very glad it did. Now if we could just see No Tomorrow put down, Then we can get iZombie back. I just hope we dont see The 100 stuck in a post TVD Friday slot. I love that show and it deserves better.

9. John NYC says:

I’m liking this season. Perhaps because I’m finding Sarah one kick butt leader.

• Gerald says:

I don’t know what is the bigger joke, that there are no consequences to all the things they do int he past (people they kill) or the fact that Sara is a leader, or that Jax can fix time ships. I still watch but shake my head every episode.

• Rex the Wonder Dog says:

If Jax can fix an automobile, why can’t he fix a time ship? When you consider all the computers and electronics in a modern automobile, can a time ship really be all that much more complicated?

10. Phil says:

Did Arthur Darvill leave the show? Still haven’t watched it, but without him much less inclined to give it a shot.

11. rinaex says:

“It thus ranks third among CW shows, placing behind The Flash (1.1), Supergirl (1.0) and Supernatural/Arrow (tied at 0.7)”

Doesn’t that make it fifth?

12. Rick Katze says:

Next to Trump winning, this is wonderful news.

13. Billy meacham says:

Nice love this show. Hope they give more episodes on frequency I’ve been liking that one so far.

• tvloverSA says:

Me too but the pacing for frequency feels a bit slow because of the whole dragged up suspense. ..but the pacing on legends has been dope…personally speaking it’s been the best writ and acted of the 4 dc show followed super girl this season. …and arrow s5 at 3rd….the flash has been the weakest of the lot since an awesome 1st episode of s3.

14. Dominique says:

excellent! hopefullt this gives them more time to flesh everything out, given how many new characters there are now.

15. Joey Padron says:

Happy the show got more episodes for season 2! New season been really good so far. Excited to watch new episode tonight!

16. Jenny says:

If someone were to check this show out in season 2 they’d be soooo lost. Only way this show survives is if it continues to retain majority of its audience.

17. edyn says:

I am glad they are having more episodes for the show. Now they have Damien Darhk and Eobard Thawne on, things get more interesting. How does this fit in with the Flash and Arrow since Oliver killed him? Sara told him his outcome and is now trying to fix it so it doesn’t happen. We have 2 shows that changed time and what are the repercussions of both since one tries to fix history changes, but also keeps messing it up? Martin meets himself again and the younger self tries to win over Damien Darhk, instead of being with his wife the way it should be, not invited to the white house. Hunter tells them to not screw up time than it already is, but yet they take injured people on the ship, show their abilities and futuristic toys and expect not to change the timeline while trying to fix it. I like the show very much, but how does Darhks timeline change in relation to the Arrow since Oliver killed him? I know what Sara needed to get, but she revealed too much to him help him change it unless it is a set point in time. No matter what he does, will he still get killed by Oliver? The writers need to think of all possibilities.