Exclusive
Gilmore Girls Revival Spring

Gilmore Girls Video: Lauren Graham Teases That Revival Cameo — 'Lorelai's Head Is Turned By [Spoiler]'

17One of the Gilmore Girls revival’s least guarded casting secrets is out: In the second installment, “Spring,” of the four-chapter series (released Nov. 25), I eschew the cozy comforts of the Dragonfly Inn (the site of my Season 5 cameo) for the concrete jungle of Manhattan as Guy Eating Salad in Stairwell No. 2.

And without divulging too many details of my storyline, I can safely reveal that my spiffy new alter ego has an unexpected run-in with Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Rory (Alexis Bledel). And yes, sparks flew. Graham says so herself!

“If we’re talking about romance, Lorelai’s head is turned by Guy Eating Salad in Stairwell,” Graham deadpans in the following video, prompting Bledel to chime in, “And Rory noticed that this went on.” (FYI: The image above of the three of us was shot after the camera were done rolling — hence the look of relief in my eyes).

Press PLAY below to watch me expertly (or shamelessly?) coax intel about my guest appearance out of Graham and Bledel, then scroll down further for an exclusive first look at my scene (my dapper lunch mate, BTW, is up-and-coming actor Noah James). And reminder: All four episodes drop on Black Friday, aka Nov. 25.

gilmore-girls-watermarked-2

1. Eliane says:

Thanks, Ausiello. Lovelly!!!!

2. Sissy says:

Michael, I am sooooo intrigued! What a cool experience!

3. Christy says:

I think there’s spin-off potential here. We can delve deeper into this guy. Why is he in the stairwell? Does he only eat in stairwells? Is it always a salad? What really makes this guy tick?

4. MMD says:

Oh that’s awesome Michael. You truly do belong in Stars Hollow and I agree with Christy about the spin-off potential. Naturally the Gilmore Girls would have to recur.

5. Jeff says:

I’m feeling a spin-off coming called “Stairwell Salad Tosser”

6. Amelia says:

Recently started watching Gilmore Girls on netflix. Can’t believe I missed the season 5 cameo. I’m going to have to go back to look for it now! I’ve been around since the tvguide years so i’m a little disappointed in myself.

7. Lola says:

Love this, Michael! It’s great to see the ladies being so genuine! And if not an spin-off, I can totally picture Rory writing a story about stairwell salad guy – she did write about parking lot pavement in season 2, so I guess it wouldn’t be such a stretch?

8. Mike,
    You’re a hero in my house

9. lulu says:

How about a cameo from YOU Mickael ?! You already didt in on the original, would be fun to see you in this revival !!

10. Cindy says:

Again video won’t play!

11. Ben says:

No offence, Michael, but I get the sense Lorelai’s head was turned by the OTHER guy eating salad in the stairwell.

(Which is my way of saying – I’m SO glad you got to have this cameo.)

12. They look gorgeous…. I want lorelai’s handbag!..