Exclusive
Sleepy Hollow Season 5 Ichabod Diana Photo

Sleepy Hollow: Get Your First Look at Ichabod and His New Partner in Action

Sleepy Hollow fans, witness this.

By now, you’re well aware that Season 4 of the Fox supernatural drama will follow Ichabod Crane as he carries on the fight against evil in the wake of Abbie Mills’ death. And you’ve seen series star Tom Mison clowning around with new co-star Janina Gavankar, who plays Ichabod’s new partner, Diana.

Now it’s time to see Ichabod and Diana get down to doing their job.

The exclusive image above finds the new duo in a situation that should be very familiar to Capt. Crane: standing amid lots of old books, looking rather perplexed. The photo comes from the Season 4 premiere, which is slated for early 2017.

In the rebooted fourth season, Ichabod will find himself relocated to Washington, D.C., where he will work with Diana and a small team of researchers. In addition to Gavankar, Rachel Melvin (Days of Our Lives), Jerry MacKinnon (Empire), Oona Yaffe (MasterChef Junior) and Jeremy Davies (Lost) have joined the cast; series regulars Jessica Camacho, Lance Gross and Nikki Reed are no longer with the series.

When TVLine spoke with Mison at New York Comic Con, he previewed the upcoming season, saying that viewers shouldn’t expect to “suddenly see him wallowing and pining and tearing his hair out and howling ‘Abbie!’ at the moon. Because that’s not really his manner.”

He added that Ichabod and Jenny are “far more driven” in the forthcoming episodes and that their mission is “for Abbie, rather than despite Abbie’s death.”

Take a good look at the photo at the top of the post, then hit the comments with your thoughts!

1. Aleksandra says:

Season 4 premiere, not 5 :)

2. Danielle says:

I can’t wait for season 4. It is always fun to see Ichabod thrown into a new situation and try to bluff his way through until he gets his balance back.

3. sunshine says:

Ichabod and Jenny are strong characters and great actors. How can this miss? Can’t wait to see how Ichy gets on in DC and if there’s old vs new politics portrayed.

4. Laurie says:

S3 had Crane acting like a clown the entire time and he no longer fought for those he loved. Abbie also told Crane in the finale that her only purpose to further his journey. Really? How insulting to the audience and your lead actress. I loved this show because off Abbie and Crane’s dynamic. I understand Nicole is off the show but they are acting as if she was just a footnote when she was Crane’s world. Beharie brought so much to the character. Now, the show is not even set in Sleepy Hollow. I want to watch but this show continues to underwhelm. They’ve changed the winning formula and it’s not the same at all.

• Joy says:

Yes! Spot on. I want to remain optimistic but I hate what the show has become.

• Paula says:

For me, it was how his character was being like a clown that was the worst. In the first season, there were some laughs from his reactions to modern life, but in later seasons it got too over the top and buffoonish and was completely out of character, I thought.

• Alice says:

Yeah- it was about when they had their leading actress tell the white-male co-lead that her entire purpose was “to move him forward” that I started rooting for The Cancellation Bear. I’m just gonna pretend this show stopped after Season 1.

• delorb says:

That’s what is so upsetting. It’s something that no one wants to talk about it seems. He was heroic when the show started. He wouldn’t let Abbie face the Sandman alone. By season ending, he was written as someone who was okay with leaving his fellow witness (who is also a woman) in purgatory. He was written as someone who could care less about humanity, he just wanted to find his son. That’s not who Ichabod was. He even insisted on Henry touching the dead priest’s beads, even though they were causing Henry pain. I was left thinking, ‘who is this guy?’

5. Jessie says:

The more I see the less I want to watch. TPTB have continuously disrespected their lead actress and fans, yet expect us to follow them blindly. I was patient and faithful throughout a rocky season 2 and 3. I was gutted when they had Abbie tell Crane that her only purpose was to carry him forward. All of that wonderful backstory was for naught. I miss when this show was amazing, diverse, scary, fun and clever. Now it’s just sloppily thrown together with unfamiliar faces. They should have just called it “Ichabod Crane and Friends” because it doesn’t resemble the original story at all.

• Irving says:

OK, so let’s say you’re the producer. The lead actress in your show wants to break her contract. Makes it abundantly clear she simply isn’t interested in continuing on the show, to the point where her unhappiness is really coming through on screen. The show’s ratings are acceptable to the network, and more than 100 jobs depend on your willingness and ability to somehow keep things going. So your move is to….

• Jessie says:

I get you Irving. I’m not saying they shouldn’t have renewed. There are so many jobs on the line and I actually like the crew and actors. However, I think they should have at least been more amicable with how they handled Nicole’s departure. They have yet to wish her well and they have dismissed her character so many times. They did the same with Orlando and Katia and it’s jarring. They erase all of these characters and expect the audience to just adapt. Also, it seems like NB was upset because she was being sidelined and mistreated. They didn’t invite her to season 2 commentary nor did they write her a respectful send off. They The finale was a slap in the face to her and most fans. A few of the writers were even blatantly shading her new film on twitter. I understand that actors leave all of the time. I just ask for a bit of respect and for a quality season for fans. Last year was a mess and consisted of intense baiting and killing off important characters. Tom is virtually the only actor left since the original pilot. Perhaps the actors (and once loyal fans) would stay on if the show had continuity and didn’t jerk them around so much.

• Patrick says:

This is a chicken or the egg situation. Was she leaving because she was sidelined, or was she sidelined because she was vocal about wanting to leave. We have no way of knowing if her bad behavior lead to writing changes.
          Personally, given the initial success of the show, and the popularity of her character, I can’t imagine they were eager to kill the golden goose and write so badly for her.

• Tess715 says:

Since Beharie has yet to speak for herself(NDA maybe), we only have Fox’s side. And after fan backlash to not only that Abbie was killed off but also HOW it happened, it seems clear that Fox is looking to save face at Beharie’s expense, rather than acknowledge the POOR reception of the S3 finale by fans AND critics. It’s really easy to scapegoat when the other side isn’t (or CAN’T) talk.

• ladyj says:

It started in season 2 and it wasn’t just Nicole, so it baffles me that I keep seeing this point of view where it could have been her fault. If that’s the case, was it also Katia, Sakina, Orlando, Matt, Neil, Amandla, and Nicholas’ faults?

Nicholas, John, and Orlando all shared their displeasure with either storylines or the manner of the send-offs in various spaces, whether that be twitter or interviews.

It’s not a chicken or the egg situation. It’s a production has serious issues situation and writers poorly have managed the characters and storylines given them.

If the show was well-written, had some semblance of consistent canon, and character evolution despite the departures I think most fans would be more understanding.

Unfortunately, the quality didn’t slide because the actors left, it was bad during, before, and because of the manner in which the send-offs were written or neglected entirely, in the case of Luke Morales’s forgotten post-possession fall-out, Irving’s body being left in the woods, not giving his family a proper burial or funeral, and the awful, awful, sexist writing for Jenny, Abbie, and Katrina in the second season.

And don’t even get me started on Betsy.

No, it’s quite clear problems were with writing/producers.

• preta4 says:

Jessie, thank you, well said and I totally agree. NO, NONE of us knows what really happened here, but I’m more then tired of investing my time in these shows, only to have the main (and vital) characters yanked out from under us after being so loyal to the shows. So very glad the majority of us have moved on, as I really don’t envy those of you staying behind.

• Sara says:

yes…good point

• Derrick says:

Easy just put Abbie’s soul 100% in a stone Dixon relative, they still write for Abbie her role as witness left intact and bring back another relative for more fish out of water moments. Not perfect but u don’t destroy what u have make it worse cuz someone leaves, that’s just asinine.

• Mark says:

…so you make the two main characters finally get together and then kill off the main actress and have Ichabod fighting to avenge her death for a few episodes. Also, her death was over the top confusing.

• Dcrowder says:

Agreed. I really like her character but should 100+ people lose their jobs and fans lose the show without giving it a chance. Should the leaving character be given a different send off to suit them or one that offers the show the best chance of survival. I am pleased and I think a door is opened for anything to happen. And D.C. For Crane? I think that’s a great fresh idea.

• delorb says:

I would have done something that kept with canon. When Ichabod was ‘killed’ on the battlefield, we were told that he was put to sleep because he was a witness. So why not put Abbie to sleep? Say, she’s mortally wounded and the only way to save her is to put her in stasis. This leaves Ichabod with a new mission, looking for someone who can save her and wake her at a later date. This journey can take seasons. SEASONS! But they didn’t do that. They killed her off like everything that had come before didn’t matter. Then they put words in her mouth that added insult to injury. They gave us dates in a timeline that the didn’t even honor. I mean, come on! Either Betsy or Ichabod was married during those flashbacks. This show has been sloppy and badly written for years. And the sad part is that it doesn’t have to be. Minor changes could have avoided a lot of this stuff. But they seem to purposely go out of their way to antagonize portions of the fanbase.

• Just the facts says:

They killed her off because Nicole Beharie insisted that she be killed off. The original script didn’t kill Abbie. She rejected it. Fact.

6. Dat chick says:

Just looking at this picture totally turns me off from the show! This new chick seems totally boring, and season four will be a joke! I’m sure this’ll be the last season!

7. Dat chick says:

I MISS NICOLE!! Nuff said.

• Dmac says:

I do too, but come to find out Nicole is the one that wanted to leave. What should the producers do, end the show and end 100’s of peoples jobs? I am going to give it a chance and hope for the best.

• Tanya says:

A renewal is fine but I would have never written her off in such a cruel and disrespectful way. The finale was so sexist and cruel. They basically erased Abbie’s entire purpose and her personal journey. I don’t blame the actress for leaving. That’s not cool and extremely hurtful. I’ll give it a chance as well but I’m not happy with all of the changes.

• Patrick says:

Assuming, and that is a big assumption, her behavior on set is what it was rumored to have been, why would her employers do her any favors? If one of my underlings behaved this way, I’d run their rep into the ground, and salt the earth. Since she wanted to leave, they wanted to close the door behind her. They weren’t going to leave open the chance for her to return and make a nice paycheck after she’d behaved badly.
          An option that seems increasingly likely from her POV. She broke the first rule in Hollywood: Never leave a successful project. Her IMDB shows one completed indie project, and nothing on the horizon.

• mango cherry says:

“She broke the first rule in Hollywood: Never leave a successful project.” Um no, Patrick. It’s called saying your career from BAD writing and working with talent-less showrunners & writers. SH success lasted the first half of season. It went downhill because of “the so many stories to tell” bunch.

• Tess says:

• Janet says:

Bob Orci, one of the original producers who helped with casting said that Nicole is a complete class act and has never acted out of terms. Tom Mison has said she is a joy to work with as well. Interestingly enough, Tom is the one who has blatantly shaded the show and writing several times. Yet, NB is labeled the “difficult one.” Point blank. She seems to have been treated badly because she is a black women. POC tend to still get the short end of the stick. I’m sure she advocated for herself and automatically became the “big, bad, wolf.” I hate to go there but unfortunately the writing is on the wall.

• Brigid says:

How should they have written her off? I see NO OTHER WAY then to kill the character because she would never just leave. She died a hero and sacrificed herself for her friends, there is no better way to go!

• preta4 says:

Brigid, “She died a hero and sacrificed herself for her friends, etc.”
            So apparently you’re a ‘Person of Interest’ viewer as well, because that’s what was said about the murder of Taraji’s character Carter, which I still think sounds crazy and lame, to this very day.

• ladyj says:

Katia wanted to leave, and John Noble wanted to leave, and Joe’s actor wanted to leave too. So, you should ask yourself, why that is.

• Bartimeus says:

Sometimes actors just leave. Teen Wolf loses characters as fast as they can introduce new ones because they let the actors follow their whims. No reason to assume mistreatment. Not liking the writing is not the same as being mistreated. It’s ridiculous people automatically jump to that conclusion.

• preta4 says:

Ladyj, Noble said himself he left because he wasn’t pleased with his character’s development, I personally feel he’s better suited for the ‘Elementary’ TV show myself.

• preta4 says:

Dmac, “Nicole is the one that wanted to leave”, yep and we still Don’t know why. The almost same mess was generated about Taraji P. Henson, scapegoated over and over again, and here we are on yet another merry-go-round while the actresses are made to look like crap. Well, they WILL get this 4th season, but quite sadly I honesty think it WILL be their last.

• Writerpatrick says:

Hollywood jobs are temporary. Despite many long running shows, relatively few shows last more than a few years. They would wind up working on new projects.

8. tvdiva says:

Looking forward to the new season.

9. Annie Sisk says:

Some sins are unforgivable.

10. Britney Mae says:

Nope, not watching. It should have just been Ichabod and Jenny. And they really should have tried to get Nicole back. Not into how they might Abbie a throw a way character. Not interested.

11. David says:

Now that they are in D.C. maybe they can have Booth/Bones visit their show (I don’t watch SH but just caught up on Bones’ last season and saw the duo on the crossover – and confirmed I made the right choice not watching SH.. sorry fans) but would watch an ep if some of the Bones family were set to appear.. especially before their new and final… and shorter? :( season starts.

12. Sonya says:

The show is DOA

13. rebecca says:

I didn’t know Papi was in the new season! Love Janina!

14. kmw says:

Sorry changing your shows locale and leading lady( which they were forced to do according to FOX) will not change the out come for this show. It is going to fail even worse than it already has. It sure would be nice to see some Bones photos soon too.

15. Pamela Nay says:

Love this show!!! Can’t wait !!!!!

16. Angie says:

No. Just no. Bring Nicole Beharie back immediately! The show will not be the same without her!

17. Jason says:

I hope that the major focus stays on Jenny and Ichabod. In my mind, she should be his main partner now.

18. They made sure not to cast another dark skinned, black female lead.

• Sick of Ichabbie says:

Can you blame them after what happened when they did cast a black actress. By the way Lyndie and Janina may not be black but they are a minority cast in a supernatural show. They deserve a chance too. Nicole Beharie isn’t the only black women in Hollywood.

• Tess says:

Yes, what happened? They had 14 million viewers S1 and had declined to less than 3 million by S3. Common thread: Abbie sidelining. The more it happened, the more the ratings fell, S2 especially. When Beharie had equal billing she deserved, ratings stayed up. They only crashed when they tried to push Abbie into traditional black”sidekick” role. THAT’S what happened.

And the dismissive attitude toward the “black actress” speaks volumes about many of the “fans” left to watch S4. Why does HER race matter when actors leave shows all the time? You can’t blame ALL black actors for the actions of one, anymore than you could blame ALL white actors for troubles either. And, due to a lack of diversity, that occurs MUCH more often. Not that it’s clear that Beharie did ANYTHING wrong. She’s not talking.

Even if Beharie wanted to leave, which we only “know” because Fox says so, the SH PTB were responsible for her poorly written exit AND the subsequent backlash it caused. Period.

• Sick of Ichabbie says:

Right and the petitions and boycotts had nothing to do that. The constant nagging about Abbie this and Abbie that. Forcing equally pathetic writers to change the course of the story midway. You guys must really not thought much of Behaire’s acting abilities either if you had to work so hard is bullying the writers and anyone who didn’t agree with Ichabbie. I guess you dont want to admit it since her being a BW and all.

• Tess says:

Lol. Your comments make NO sense. In S2, when it was all Crane Family Drama (aka Abbie sidelining), ratings fell EACH WEEK. And THAT was when fans of your ilk had what they wanted. MOST fans left in droves because they liked the original dynamic of S1 BETTER. That is a CREDIT to Nicole Beharie, not a slight.

The petitions and protests were because the show left the formula that made it successful for the snooze fest folks like YOU wanted. The main mistake SHptb made was catering to bigoted fans who simply disliked a darker-skinned black woman being a lead and potential romantic interest for Crane. But, in any case, your snooze fest has returned and you folks are welcome to it.

• Ann says:

Amen to that. You’d think Nicole was the second coming or the only POC on sleepy. Just sick of all the bitching and laying blame everywhere else besides where it belongs. That being at Nicole’s feet!! Nicole left on her own accord. Her exit was well written IMO..she died a hero! Can’t ppl drop beating a dead horse already? I look forward to season four. Bring on the baddies!

• delorb says:

What show have you been watching? Week after week we had the Hidden One and Pandora making their Acme plans to kill the witnesses, while not actually killing the witnesses. EVERY WEEK. Even when THO was in the same room with Ichabod, he didn’t kill him. Season 2 was basically the same, but with Henry. Every week he was making his plans to bring Moloch to earth, and when he did, he just kills him because of ‘daddy issues’. How can that be placed at Nicole’s feet? She didn’t write that dreck. And as a fan, I don’t think I should sit quietly while the whole thing goes down the drain. IMO, that’s not how a fan reacts to awful writing. I can understand if we brought up things that didn’t happen in the episodes, but we have actual examples from the actual show. And yet people still label that as Ichabbie’s being unreasonable.

• Cassandra says:

What show were you watching because S2 was all about the Crane family drama which sucked because the writers definitely didn’t graduate at the top of their writing class and it showed in s2 so how was Nicole to blame for that

19. Roger Graff says:

Can’t hardly wait to see sleepy hollow again! I want to be able collect all shows on DVDto watch every October month :)

20. preta4 says:

Feel so very sad to see this happening, it seems desperate and kinda over the top now, and I feel bad for Mison and the others especially should this not pan out.

21. itchingtogo says:

The actress playing Abby was terrible. She had about 2 acting faces, angry and perplexed. The one playing her sister was twice the actress. I had stopped watching it, but now I’ll try again since Abby is staying gone.

• Sick of Ichabbie says:

Right! I didn’t like Abbie at all. She had no dept to her. Jenny played a traumatised mental patient, badass fighter, confused and lost when it came to her sister leaving her in an asylum. Plus her banter with Ichabod was playful and to the point. Now that Nicole is gone the Ichabbie are turning their poison on Lyndie and I’m sure they’ll be around when the show comes back to twist all the praise the fans give to the show for trying. They can keep saying they want nothing to do with the show. But they don’t seem to have a life apart from trolling Sleepy Hollow news.

Sleepy Hollow was never Abbie Mills. Sleepy Hollow is Ichabod Crane.

• Laura says:

Totally agree.

• Tanya says:

Here we go again with the “anybody but Abbie crowd.” You can tell us the truth. I’m sure you didn’t like Nicole because she had great chemistry with Tom and because she is a dark-skinned black woman. So many people felt threatened by that and fully embraced all of the other lovely ladies on the show. For some reason though they could never war, to Abbie. I get so sick of people saying she had no depth or looks “angry” because she has an expressive face. I like Lyndie too but there is no point pitting these women against each other. Also, the original “Sleepy Hollow” by Washington Irving was about Ichabod Crane. The new version centered on Ichabod and Abbie.

• Sick of Ichabbie says:

I didn’t like Abbie because her fans sucked the fun out of the show, and are still doing. Of course you won’t be able to see it. Your first reaction is chemistry between the leads. You must be one of those Miharies who desperately want them to get together in real. Then your second thought is Biharie’s colour. To say that anyone who criticises the actress is just racist. It can’t have anything to do with the fact that she’s just annoying in some places of her performance. Ichabbie/Miharies rants of racism where they’re isn’t any is just growing old and pathetic.

To all watching Nicole Biharie’s future shows or movies. Be nice or your a racist.

• delorb says:

And Katia’s ‘I just ran a marathon and that’s why I’m out of breath’ acting was the greatest, right? LOL IMO, if you’re going to ding one for facial expression, you should ding the other for delivery. And if you don’t, that means you’re biased as far as I’m concerned.

• Cassandra says:

So we sucked the fun out of the show because we wanted one of the leads to actually be treated as a lead.
            And regarding that comment about the show being about ichabod lol yeah no it wasn’t and the ratings proved that

22. I am looking forward to the new season but frankly it is too short and a long wait and seems to me it gets longer and more foolish. Having done away with Abbie you don’t destroy what you have make it worse because someone leaves . The show is not as whelming as it used to be. You started out with something good and have ….. well I will let you finish the summation.

23. Jody Smith says:

I miss his long hair! Hard to envision no Abbie, but I love Icabod and the sub he talks. I hope her rank is Leftenent!

24. cheryl Theriot says:

They messed this show up! I stopped watching a long time ago. I don’t know what happened between the show and Nicole Beharie but this show was killing her career. Goodnight.

25. Tina Farrari Lucas-Coleman says:

Its gonna suck…..half or all of the original cast members are gone….n they made the show great….

26. Sick of Ichabbie says:

To all those who’ve been screaming they aren’t watching and are getting judgy from one picture of Ichabod NOT having Abbie eating up his breathing space. What hypocrites! Why are you still here? Why are you still contributing to the show’s promotion? Do you think Beharie cares about Sleepy Hollow anymore? No she’s moved on to better things. Why don’t you just follow her and make whatever movie or show she’s in a success with your promotion? Give those people working with Beharie the headache you’ve given the Sleepy Hollow people.

Why because your leeches who got mad because you didn’t get your Ichabbie. Pretty sure you’d go after Mison and his wife if they were on social media because you couldn’t have your Miharie either. Sick and twisted I pity Biharie for fans like you. Oh wait, takes one to know one so I guess she’s just as shady!

• delorb says:

LOL So Nicole is shady? I think you left your cake out in the rain dear. You’re one of those. Someone who swears they aren’t a racist fan who hated Nicole because she stood next to a white actor and they had amazing sexual chemistry. Otherwise, you’d only come for her FANS and not her. Busted!

BTW, why are you so worried about Miharie? Why are you so worried by some Twitter hate that hasn’t occurred since his wife isn’t on Twitter? You really need to sit down with your twisted logic.

• Cassandra says:

Damn didn’t know you knew her on a personal level to call her shady. Which is ironic because the only person that shaded the mess out of that show was Tom the only time Nicole said anything about that crappy show was when “THEY COMPLETELY DISRESPECTED HER” by not inviting her to do commentary on her own show.

And since you want to talk about bullying how about you go look up all the racist tweets Nicole got during and after E1 aired (probably don’t care since you seem to be one of them). Y’all mad stay mad because regardless to what you say Nicole was also the reason that show worked and even Tom said that.

27. Laura says:

I absolutely love Ichabod crane. Love the character love the actor. I looked forward to the show every week. Give it a chance people I don’t think you will be disappointed. But I did like the longer hair too.😊

• Eva says:

I love him too. So glad I’ve found some else who’s not afraid to say it. It’s been like a crime to say you enjoy TM in his role. I’m going to give it a chance. I hope the writers have learnt from the past.

28. Eva says:

So they brought John Noble back, who else is returning?

29. SC says:

May have to give up. No regulars back. Wow.

30. Chill says:

I’m totally disappointed now. I hated that Abby left, but even the sister and other characers I enjoyed?! I also enjoyed the diversity of the show. I followed all seasons, done now.

• John NYC says:

Lyndie is listed in the cast into 2017….

Fwiw

• John NYC says:

And Tom specifically mentions Jenny in a quite closing the article.

“He added that Ichabod and Jenny are “far more driven” in the forthcoming episodes and that their mission is “for Abbie, rather than despite Abbie’s death.””

31. NK Bosse says:

We wont be watching , you took away the whole Sleepy Hollow concept from what it started out to be and turned in to a bunch stupid story lines that has nothing to do with The Headless Horseman. That was why we watched in the beginning.

32. John NYC says:

It sounds like enough of a retooling I’ll give it a sampling. I always found Ichabod entertaining and while I’ll miss Abbie I won’t miss those off the rail storylines they wandered into. So a reset might be just the thing.

Jenny was always great fun and I liked Janina in her last role.

Hope it is good, I can always use another fun show as others fade away.

33. I will miss Abbie. Her and Ichabod had good chemistry together, but glad he is back.

34. Dax says:

As far as I am concern Sleepy Hollow is DEAD! The way Nicole Beharie and her character Abbie Mills was treated in the end was absolutely terrible. I truly hope the series FAILS and is cancel by the third episode.

35. I stopped watching middle of the second season, but I have a feeling I missed a lot of good episodes. But if it is D.C. now it is not really Sleepy Hollow anymore, right?

36. Clyde Vincent says:

moving to Washington D.C. what is that all about the show is called Sleepy Hollow..now they give us all new characters and expect us to follow him (Ichabod). Its, in my opinion, a dumb move and destined to fail. I love the show and have watched it from the very beginning and now this..wow..come on…its going to be a disaster!!!

37. mike says:

I see they are taking the Heroes approach. The first season was insanely awesome. Then the quality gradually gets lower and lower each season until we are practically begging for it be over. I’m not even sure i’ll be watching this one, might just wait for Netflix.

When does Izombie come back.

38. The Doctor says:

I ope the series is cancelled when it comes time for BBC to regenerate the Doctor, Mison belongs in the TARDIS more than what this show has become.

• delorb says:

IMO, he could have anything he wanted, IF he can get away from Sleepy. I fear that the longer this show drags on, the more fans will want to blame him. He’s already been tripped up in interviews trying to make sense of the mess this show has become. The more he speaks, the worse it becomes. And it’s not even on him because he’s never written an episode. He needs his own series. Either on tv or movies. IMO, he has the range for it.

39. Dcrowder says:

So excited for the 4th season. I know the show will be awesome.

40. Jon R. says:

I guess it’s good that they are not returning during their normal October time spot, gives more time for my anger to pass to maybe, just MAYBE consider watching Season 4. I enjoy Tom Mison and his character too much – guess we’ll see when it premieres.

41. APFW says:

Why is Nicole Behaire listed in the 2017 episodes on IMDB?

42. Mary Lowe says:

This is the first I’ve heard this info. about the new cast etc. I’m glad it will be back on (hopefully in Jan. 2017). They’ve made us wait long enough as it is!

43. Ken says:

Im truly saf that they taken so much from the show i know i cantik be only one hopeing mills and crane hooked up they
    Were so cute
    Im sad that there taking the point of the show some where eles if you made a show about sleepy hallow
    Why tf you in dc doesnt make sense not one bit so i think this might be the last season

44. Linda says:

I am THRILLED that it wassre nenewed. I miss Ichabod’s ponytail tho!

45. Dan B. says:

A new face could work. Good luck with the new seao

46. Mauve_Avenger says:

This entire show can bite me. I’ll be following from Cancel Bear just to watch this wreck burn.

47. patsfiction says:

I’m not surprised at Abby’s replacement. Fox never lets me down, they always do just what I expect them to do. They haven’t had a fresh thought since they aired and the one time they do have a fresh thought they go and fall back on the same old formula. I’m disappointed but only because this station is so predictable.

48. Margaret Grigor says:

Why are they calling it Sleepy Hollow? It is in Washington,D.C. and this is not going to work. It takes the horror type feel out of the series. They should have kept Abbie and quit messing with the chemistry that worked. I don’t see a season 5 and it would at least had a chance at the end of October. Too many changes with the cast and bad story plot

49. Danyale Howard says:

Ichabod updated his hair. I am still debating if I am going to tune in to season 4. I am not a fan of watching shows after a main character is gone.

50. Linda says:

Well, I for one am extremely happy to have it back. The garbage that has been tv so far has left me watching only 1 or 2 shows a week. SH is an exciting show with great characters and interesting spin. Some episodes better than others, but that’s how most shows go. I’ll be watching!