1. Mike says:

Seriously? Is it too much to ask to have to CLICK first to see who the winner is?

• Max says:

I watched the show online this morning & didbt go online till then. No Internet or social media. Thats what you have to do if you don’t want spoilers

• Ben says:

+1… seriously… WTH!… it had been just a few hours… you’re cruel TVLINE!.

Couldn’t you use a more discrete headline like you do with other shows? (it’s a finale!.. you take care of the spoilers even in regular episodes of grey’s anathomy… why not this time?)… this was really disrespectful.

2. Nicholas says:

Geeze! Thanks for the Spoiler Warning… Your headline gave it away before I even had the chance to watch the finale!

• Jenks says:

How long are entertainment news sites supposed to wait? The story is getting old starting five minutes after it airs. If you don’t know by now to stay away from sites like this until you’ve watched the show, that is on you.

• DakotaS says:

Its 2016. You should know by now that if you don’t want to see spoilers, don’t go on social media or websites that cover TV. The networks want you watching live anyway

3. Gary says:

I was rooting for ChiChi, but I’m not surprised by the win. Any of the top three were ok. Not like last year’s WTF moment when Violet won over Ginger Minj. I’m still trying to wrap my head around that one.

• Lucy Baker says:

Ginger had no charisma. She was unique, had hella nerve and exceptional talent, but I just could not make myself like her. At least Violet had that. And Pearl just wasn’t consistent enough to steal the crown.
      Don’t agree? Rewatch Untucked

4. Bobby says:

We all cheered when Bob, The Drag Queen won. Loved it.

5. benjitek says:

They’re all winners, though I was surprised Bob got the crown…

6. Mike Wilson says:

Kim chi for sure deserved the win. But happy with Bob she will go far in career. In fashion of Bianca. Kim chi will for sure be a splash. This season was sort of dull hope next one will be huge.

7. I wanted Kim Chi to win but I see why Bob did, she’s great too and very well-rounded.

8. Randy says:

Yes. I was very happy.

9. chriscolumbianyc1 says:

Love Bob and Kim equally. Kim would have been a very different type of Drag Race winner, which is what I perceive the show would embrace…. diversity. Kim also pushed the creative envelope transforming and elevating drag into a new realm of artistry. Chi also posses a brilliant and inventive mind capable of wowing audiences with prolific design and face painting. Regardless, Bob is an all around solid entertainer who can do it all and made smart choices. Although not a fan of many of Bob’s looks, the comedy and acting chops were tops. They are both winners, equally bright in their own right. I hope both have long successful careers. They deserve it.

10. Marilyn says:

I felt like Ru did not choose Kim Chi because she still hadn’t told her mom about her drag life.

11. Sharohn says:

Congrats to you BOB THE DRAG Q

QUEEN!!!….You deserve it!!!😃😄😆

12. Scarlet says:

I love Bob , from the start I thought he was very talented. The dress in the first episode should have been in the top 3. It was beautifully made with the purse, he used every part of those curtains. He was the first to do 2 characters for Snatch Game and they both were very funny. Even when he was at the bottom he still had on a beautiful cardboard outfit. I knew he would win, hands down.