Pretty Little Liars Season 7

Pretty Little Liars Season 7 Trailer: Hanna's Cliffhanger Fate Revealed

The Pretty Little Liars‘ final chApter is about to unfold.

Freeform on Tuesday released the first trailer for the drama’s upcoming seventh — and possibly last — season, premiering June 21 at 8/7c:

When last we left our girls, they were reeling from the discovery that Alison’s mom’s twin, who also happens to be Charlotte’s real mom, is the one from whom they’d all been receiving death threats. (OK, the girls haven’t technically figured all of that out yet. They got as far as, “Is that Mrs. D? How is that possible?” But they’ll catch up.) The Season 6 finale also delivered a hopeful “Spoby” moment, a steamy “Haleb” kiss and a roll in the hay for “Ezria.”

Little secrets about Season 7 have been trickling out for weeks, including the return of Jenna (dun, dun, dun!) and a special throwback moment between Aria and Ezra that longtime fans of the show will appreciate.

As for the future of the series, executive producer Marlene King recently told TVLine, “We have enough story to take us to the end of Season 7, and we’re going to let the fans tell us if they’re ready to say goodbye to this world and these characters.”

Hit PLAY on the trailer above, then drop a comment below: What are your hopes and fears for Season 7?

1. MissEllys says:

Looks super intense.

2. Belle says:

Hum, I can’t wait! I really hope they do end it after season 7…not because I want it to end, but because I think it will be best for the series to conclude while still on top :)

3. Matt C. says:

Has everyone forgotten the first flash-forward scene at the end of 6×10 with all 4 of the Liars running into Alison’s classroom? Either the writers forgot about that (which is extremely likely), or any fan who actually thinks Hanna is in danger has forgotten about that.

• I’m pretty sure that’s gonna be close to the end of s7

• if fans remember it is extremely unlikely that the writers forget smh. i think that, that scene was Ali’s hallucination because it didn’t seem right. plus why would she be writing “Mrs. Rollins” if he is evil and emison is obviously going to rise?

• Shara Blake says:

That spoby get together and that Hanna and Caleb get married and that Emily will have Paige and in the end all the past relationships will still be there and the fear is that Hanna and Caleb never have a relationship again!

4. pamela smith says:

No we will never be ready ft or it to end. We love it.

5. nadialus says:

Hanna isn’t going to die. Ashley has been on set pretty much everyday since they started filming. It’s all over her snapchat and Shay’s.

6. kallista says:

nice job mentioning the emison moments. queers exist too ya know ? (:

7. Debbie says:

Please dont let it end

8. maryem faltaous says:

Ezra and Aria should be back together and Hannah and Caleb should be back together and Spencer and Toby should be back together.I also really want Wren to be back in season 7.I really don’t want this show to be over after season 7.

9. La'Nae Garcia says:

Seems like the most interesting season of them all. Please continue I never want to see this show end because somehow it’s still a missing part in the end that always leads to another season

10. Nicolas says:

Hannah is ALIVE? What a SHOCKER!!!

11. AngelaMG says:

I thought all roads lead back to Radley!!?? Season 7 actually looks good, but I think it needs to be the last! I just hope they can wrap it all up in a satisfactory way and redeem themselves from the awful Charlotte/Charles/CeCe as ‘A’ reveal from last summer!!

12. Jenna says:

I wnt hanna to be alive and healthy also wnt her to get back wit caleb

13. Jenna says:

I wnt hanna to be alive and healthy also wnt her to get back wit caleb…i miss hanna

14. Bradley says:

Please pleaseee dont end pll I will dieee

15. jackie trivett says:

I love pretty little liars watched season 7 episode 5 today can’t wait for the next episode when is it on next I never want it to end