NCIS Season 14

Ratings: NCIS Hits 7-Week Highs

Michael Weatherly’s penultimate NCIS episode this Tuesday drew 16 million total viewers and a 2.1 rating (per finals), marking its best numbers in seven episodes. As for a certain teased, major death, 83 percent of TVLine readers suspect it is a fake-out.

Continuing the Eye’s night, New Orleans (13.2 mil/1.7) and Person of Interest (7.3 mil/1.1) each dipped a tenth week-to-week.

Elsewhere in the ratings…..

THE CW | The Flash (3.5 mil/1.3) drew its largest audience since Feb. 23 while steady in the demo. Containment (1.4 mil/0.5) was flat.

ABC | Fresh Off the Boat (3.9 mil/0.9) slipped two tenths to a series low, while The Real O’Neals (3.2 mil/0.9) was steady. Agents of SHIELD (2.93 mil/0.9) added a few eyeballs while holding onto its all-time demo low.

NBC | The Voice (9.1 mil/1.8) rose two tenths week-to-week, Chicago Med (8 mil/1.6) ticked up and Chicago Fire (8 mil/1.6) was flat.

FOX | New Girl (2.3 mil/1.1) ticked up at 8 o’clock, while bubble sitcom Grandfathered‘s finale (1.6 mil/0.6) hit and tied series lows. Leading out of New Girl‘s 9 pm finale (2.2 mil/1.0), the yet-to-be-renewed The Grinder‘s finale (1.6 mil/0.6) ticked up from last week’s series lows.

1. bnovarro says:

Fresh Off The Boat was new last night.

2. RedReddington says:

Ahhhh..AOS is so good. It’s such a shame that no one is watching. Loved the Captain America CW tie-in last night.

• wrstlgirl says:

I actually thought the last couple of weeks have been very boring. Next week’s finale’ better pick up :-) If my prediction of who dies comes true I’ll be more excited to watch next season.

• RedReddington says:

Last weeks ep was meh, but I thought this week was pretty good. Who are you predicting will die? As long as it’s not Coulson or May I’ll be OK. 😓

• wrstlgirl says:

Well it’s more of a wish than a prediction but I’m hoping it’s May, sorry.

• RedReddington says:

Haha! I wish Lincoln would die. He’s just so…blah. 😂😂

• wrstlgirl says:

Yeah, Lincoln dying wouldn’t hurt my feelings any but I’m not sure if that would make much of an impact.

• Ash says:

Why, May is Coulson’s only competent field agent? Daisy should die, she is the weakest link on this show.

• wrstlgirl says:

I just don’t care for her is all.

• Daisy, as in pushing up the daisies, would suit me fine. I have never understood what she brought to the show except stealing time away from more interesting characters.

• wrstlgirl says:

Snazzy ~ actually the only one’s I don’t want to see die are Coulson, Mack, Fitz, Simmon. The rest of the team can go, LOL!!

3. wrstlgirl says:

The Flash is easily one of my favorite shows ever.

4. Boiler says:

Both New Girl episodes were great! Look forward to next season. I think ABC has perhaps renewed the wrong dramas.

5. Bwhit says:

I loved The Flash last night….Chicago Fire was pretty good as well, minus the drama of a certain couple.

• wrstlgirl says:

HAHAHAHA!!! They are actually trying to make us think Dawson is gonna die, please. No way they are gonna kill off their favorite pet. I can totally see her going back to ambo though, now that she’ll have a kid to take care of. The way they are playing Casey like he’s the one holding back on the relationship irritates me to no end.

• Bwhit says:

Antonio infuriated me last night!!!! Plus Dawson not telling him details that matter like oh, Casey approached the idea of marriage a few weeks ago and told you last episode that they could figure out this Louie situation and she dug her heels in and said ‘I have to do this on my own’ annoyed me too. She had come so far in the first half of the season and now I’m just shaking my head. You watch, she’ll get hurt and he’ll come and apologize for everything. I bet the ambo thing will be discussed but I don’t think she should get to go back to ambo just to accommodate her…. Jimmy and Brett kill it as a team, love them together :).

• wrstlgirl says:

Glad I’m not the only one seeing the BS in this whole story. If they continue to play Casey off as the bad boyfriend I just might throw my TV. This has been all Dawson. Unfortunately though Dawson pretty much gets whatever she wants so if Jimmy decides to leave or gets suspended and Dawson wants the job she’ll get it. I really like Jimmy and Brett to so I hope he stays.

• Bwhit says:

I have always tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, even during the FF training/candidate storyline where she was being very unreasonable… But last week and last night made me so mad that I think I’ve finally had it. Making it seem like Casey is not supportive when he’s literally been supporting everything she’s done for four seasons is just wrong! It’s a shame too because I think Monica Raymund is such a good actress and they could do so much more than what is happening.

6. Valerie says:

THE FLASH!!! WOW! Such an epic episode. #WestAllen
    Thank you Kevin Smith!!!

7. Bridgette says:

Ncis … Have come to accept Tony leaving
    Ziva Dead ? Okay
    Mi6 Reeves – good potential , can see him fitting in
    FBI TESS … Really do not like her at all !!!! Asking Ducky for profile of Gibbs … TOTALLY ARROGANT !!’
    Big Difference between confidence and arrogance !! Yes she is new and needs to find her place but messing with the ” Team ” way out of line !! Totally disrespectful !!’
    Unless she changes tatics .. GET RID OF HER !!! Did not care for her character AT ALL !! She Needs a head slap / or at least Gibbs or team to put her in her place !!

• I agree i don’t like either. write her off the show.

• Larc says:

Agree Tess is unacceptable. Neutral on Reeves, leaning toward negative. Neither would be a good permanent NCIS fit, IMO.

• Biya says:

I agree about FBI Tess! Don’t really like her at all. She is too arrogant and disrespectful to Gibbs. I don’t see her meshing with the team. Mi6 Reeves seems to be holding his own and may fit in with the team. Seems to have a little humor along with his serious side. Time will tell but I think Tess should go and give Reeves a chance. AND to Michael Weatherly — you will be terribly missed. Best wishes on your new endeavors and don’t forget to come back to NCIS for a “guest” shot!

8. Kevin K says:

Michael Weatherly’s final episode on NCIS next week is going to be the most powerful and emotional hour on television fans will never forget.

9. NCIS Is Tim(MCGEE) ok? He looks sickly. I like Tim and i hope he is well. I hope they find a better girl friend for him.

10. MartyO says:

I believe the last NCIS ep for this year is “Family First” (??). I’m now thinking that with Dinozzo leaving, it’s not Ziva who dies, but Dinozzo Sr. That forces Jr to re-evaluate his life (as has been foreshadowed) and go to Ziva to create the life he now wants.before its too late.

11. I tweeted Steve Binder, the writer of “Dead Letter” how upset I was at him for possibly killing Ziva. He immediately responded to me:

Steven D. Binder

@stevebinder

May 11

@duchess_karen decisions like that are made miles above staff writers heads

I don’t feel any better.

12. Tommy Threetone says:

I hope Grinder gets renewed. It continues to get funnier and more interesting.

13. CC says:

I hope Ziva really is dead. She’s overrated, been gone 2 years, and the actress has no problem publicly bad-mouthing the writers. I hope they kill her off for good and cut the ties so people will stop asking about it.