Pretty Little Liars Spoilers

Pretty Little Liars Stars Share New Hope for Alison and Emily in Season 7

It may be hard to believe, but Pretty Little Liars‘ latest twist — namely that Alison’s new husband is working for her dead mother’s secret evil twin — could actually be a good thing, at least for a portion of the Freeform drama’s fandom.

I’m talking about those long-suffering “Emison” ‘shippers, the ones who have repeatedly gotten their hopes up for an emotional reunion between Emily and Alison, only to have them dashed by the likes of Lorenzo, Elliott, etc. But now that we know Ali’s husband is no longer a viable love interest, could “Emison” be closer than we think?

“There’s always hope for ‘Emison,'” Sasha Pieterse told TVLine at Freefrom’s upfront presentation in New York. “To be honest, though, I don’t know how long it’s going to take Alison to find out [about Elliott.] I can say that she’s going to go crazy this season, absolutely bonkers.”

Added Shay Mitchell, “Everybody wants them together, right? ‘Emison’ End Game! … Honestly, though, I’m all for it. The fans really love ‘Emison.'”

Of course, before she even thinks about a new romance, Emily has that little matter of her missing eggs to deal with, a problem Mitchell described as “very nerve-wracking.” And regardless of what happens — or doesn’t — between Emily and Alison, Pieterse said Season 7 is “going to be very bittersweet. It’s the beginning of the end.”

Pretty Little Liars returns for its seventh season on Tuesday, June 21 at 8/7c.

Talk back, PLL fans: Are you hoping for an “Emison” reunion? Drop all of your Season 7 hopes in a comment below.

1. Birna Kristín says:

All I want is Emily and Alison to be happy but I hope that Alison will get through this news about Eliot and take back her house because after the last show I believe Mary has take over the house.. I hate the waiting for PLL be back

2. Kara says:

Yeessss!!! Emison is End Game!! Although I hope not the completely end end game! We at least want to see their relationship develop some and not have it at the end of the season 7 finale!

3. nadialus says:

Emily had a crush on Allison but was it ever really canon that Allison has real feelings for Emily? It’s not a pairing I have much opinion for either way but I’ve never really understood where fans are getting some of their information! I feel like we’re watching different shows sometimes or maybe I’ve just not paid much attention to their relationship.

4. 4EverWillBeEmison says:

ALL I NEED IS FOR EMILY AND ALISON TO BE HAPPY. #EMISON

5. Haley says:

Emison is endgame

6. Shaun says:

No to Emison. They should have spent more time with Emily and Paige. If it weren’t for the twitter fans, the writers would’ve given Paige better storylines and a better chance at fleshing out the Paily story. Paily shipper till I die.

7. I do not get Emison as a ship. All of Emily’s previous love interests made far more sense than Emily/Alison ever did.

8. Ms. M says:

I totally love Emison and I think they should end up together 💜😍 Emily deserves somebody who will really love her. Ali is different now and you’re really pissing me off with all your ‘Alison just used Emily and she never loved her’ comments. Open your eyes, there is really something between these two. 😆👌

9. Carla DiLaurentis says:

Pip gets Estella in the end right? That’s the thing. Emily gets Alison in the end.

10. Missy says:

June 21???? Usually it starts back early June. Why so late in the month??? Please bump it up. Also I miss Emily and Paige together they totally screwed them over. I wouldn’t be opposed to Emison as Emily loved Ali first but it seemed to me Emily and Paige really loved each other. I want Paige to return.

11. Jake says:

My hope is that they all die and put this train wreck out of it’s misery.

12. Nadine says:

I think that Marlene is in a bad situation at the moment, because … Really – everyone wants Emison to be end game, but even if it happens it should be represented in an interesting way.
    Marlene is the best though!
    Looking forward for season 7!
    P. S. I can’t find another explanation of Emili being single for so long.
    Let’s be true, she had the most intense love life through the series 😀

13. Hannah says:

I absolutely love emison, their relationship has been a roller coaster Alison has has many love interests, and so has Emily. I think their love for each other has gone on the longest and has caused the most heartbreak for them so i ship them 100% i love emison so please make it happen not just for me but also for all of the other fans.

14. Yvonne cochrane says:

I love this movie and can not wait till I find out who A is and also the other person x.

15. lina says:

I think allison should be A. She makes sense. She’s connected to mary drake and charlotte. She webbed mona in who just wanted allison to let her in the group. Used her as a minion. She loves games. Or did before. Now she’s boring and nice? Urmmm. What a personality change…too much of a change. U watch all the allison flash backs and visits to the liars. Half of them she is rank witch other half are big question marks. Still waiting for explanations…look at all the games and manipulating her and charlotte used to do together. It fits.

16. I love this series, I have already watched seasons 1-5 on DVD , I’m waiting for seasons 6&7 on DVD.

17. Elene says:

liar!PLL specially Marlene always crushed my hope for Emison. i don’t believe now.. if it happen then good.. if not i might kill someone..! grrrrrrrrr…

18. zaina says:

EMISONN IS LOVE! EMISON IS ENDGAME!

19. laura says:

thats all we want, we need emison! we are emison shippers and will ship them till the end. EMISON IS ENDGAME

20. Sixtine says:

I NEED EMISON IT IS NOW A PART OF ME NOW OMG EMISON PLZ SEASON 7 PLZ I NEED EMISONNN 😂😭

21. emison99 says:

Yesssssssssss ! Omg i am so obsessed with emison ! I ship it sooo much ! #emisonisendgame

22. Sarah says:

Emison… It is always Emison. Its funny tho because Emison never really was a couple, but the most people are Emison fans. And I totally agree, because I am one of them too. Emison is just perfect the way they are. Their relationship is the complicatest of them all, but I like complicated. Let Emison be Endgame for gods sake

23. Emily's soulmate is meh says:

Please give us Emison, Marlene. You Destroyed my 1st OTP with your bare Hands (Emaya) don’t kill me again.

Also, Paige sucks. We need to not see her in season 7, like at all (no offense to Ms. Shaw as a person, you seem awesome) but Paige still sucks.

24. Alicia M Lyngdoh says:

yeeeeeesss I want Emily and Alison tobe back together I wish Emison will be the Endgame. Emison plz in pll 7.😘😘😘😘 love Emison

25. Totty says:

Meh…this ship is alright. I think Hannily is better even though that is never going to happen.

26. Elby says:

I really want them to kill off the entire ‘Emison’ thread. At least Lindsey Shaw can act and ‘Paily’ has real chemistry on screen.

27. Mikala zinn says: