Post Mortems
Criminal Minds Shemar Moore Leaving

Criminal Minds: Shemar Moore Hails the 'Exclamation Point' on Derek's 'Hero Ride,' Says 'I Left It All on the Field'

The following contains spoilers from this Wednesday’s Criminal Minds.

Before Shemar Moore can even dive into the most pressing issue at hand, he launches into a lovefest directed at his Criminal Minds castmates.

RELATED Criminal Minds’ Kirsten Vangsness on Writing Derek Cliffhanger Resolution, Delivering ‘Copious Amounts of Tears’

Surveying his 11-year run on the CBS crime drama, “I’m proud of Joe Mantegna, Thomas Gibson, Matthew [Gray Gubler], Kirsten [Vangsness]… because not only did we bust our ass and defy the odds and create a hit show together, everything we did was together,” Moore says, giving props to said co-stars’ behind-the-camera contributions, as directors and writers. CRIMINAL MINDS(In fact, Gubler directed Moore’s final episode, while Vangsness co-wrote it with showrunner Erica Messer.)

“Matthew started directing, and that inspired Joe. And that inspired Thomas. And then Kirsten got inspired [to write], and I supported her. And AJ [Cook] is a mother of two and took time out for her life and came back,” he continues. “It was nice to see everybody growing.”

And now, Moore wants… more. Ergo his decision to bid adieu to Derek Morgan, who in the March 23 episode decided to leave the BAU and focus on being a family man, with wife Savannah (who, like Derek, had barely dodged an UnSub’s bullet) and their newborn son — Hank Spencer Morgan.

RELATED 2016 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

“I didn’t direct, I didn’t write, but I grew, and I’m leaving because I want to continue to grow as an actor,” Moore shares. “I’m leaving to see what else I’m capable of.”

Beyond the professional, and akin to Derek’s own decision, “I need balance in my life,” Moore adds. “I love what I do for a living, I love it from ‘action’ to ‘cut’, but I also want to walk my dogs, travel, get married, have kids. I want balance, and it’s hard to do with the schedule that we have.”

IN THE BEGINNING | Looking back on Derek Morgan’s evolution up to and including his final hour, “To use a sports analogy, I left it all on the field,” Criminal-minds-original-castMoore says. “There is nothing, especially after this Wednesday night, I can do to top it.” All of which is the highest of praise, considering how bearish he was on the show’s initial prospects, in a TV climate that at the time hosted “103 cop shows” (as he puts it). “You had Mandy Patinkin — ‘My name is Inigo Montoya and you killed my father, prepare to die.’ Like, OK. I get it. That’s really cool, but I was like, ‘This show’s not going to go anywhere.’ And then all of a sudden it got picked up.”

At that point, Moore nudged for changes, including getting Derek out of the same suit that Hotch and Reid would wear and fashion him more as “the tough guy.” When Patinkin abruptly exited the show in 2007 (“He wanted to do it a different way, but what he did is he got our show off the ground,” Moore notes), that — coupled with Mantegna’s arrival — allowed Criminal Minds to “find our own identity, and all of a sudden it became a true team,” Moore says. “You got to know your heroes, everybody had a position to play.”

RELATED Criminal Minds, NCIS and 22 Others Get Finale Dates at CBS

Moore says that while he was OK with his position as “the guy with the six-pack and the muscles who kicks down the doors,” the fact is he had already doffed his shirt plenty as The Young and the Restless’ Malcolm Winters. So when a Season 2 episode planted the seed for Derek’s childhood molestation secret, which would be revisited six years later, he relished — and hails the importance of — the dark development.Criminal Minds

“As an African-American man, am I willing to go out there to the world and admit that I [as a character] have been molested?” he remembers thinking. “Even though it’s pretend, it’s not pretend for many people in the world, but I wanted Derek to have layers. Let him be charming, let him be serious, let him be the big brother, let him be the alpha male, but let him have some vulnerabilities, let him have some demons, let him be a real man. And in 11 years, I’m so proud of the layers that we peeled back. [Including] Episode 16 with Danny Glover, and now this final episode… you’re going to see a side of Derek Morgan that, I would be willing to bet, you had no idea was in him.”

OUT WITH AN ‘EXCLAMATION POINT’ | As for his exit storyline, Moore contemplated ending his Criminal Minds run a year ago, when his contract was expiring, but “artistically, it didn’t feel right to just abruptly be gone” at the end of Season 1o. “So Erica [Messer] said to me, ‘Allow us to give you, and more importantly Derek Morgan, but more importantly the crew, the cast and the fans, a proper goodbye.'” And though he “just assumed” Derek would ultimately be killed off, Moore says Messer was quick to assure, “I’m not killing you. I’m going to make it look like we’re killing you, and I don’t know the story yet, but I am not killing you. I am going to send you off into the sunset on a hero ride.”

Moore was skeptical that anything could top his antepenultimate episode, in which Danny Glover guested as Derek’s dead father, but what Messer and Vangsness co-wrote “put an exclamation point on it!” he effuses. “What I tell Erica is, ‘You gave me that hug,’ and I hope the fans feel like I’m giving them a hug back.”

“When those elevator doors close” at the end of Derek’s goodbye, “they’re going to cry, they’re going to be mad, they’re going to scream at their TVs,” Moore reckons, “but hopefully they’re going to feel my heart in the sense of this was important to me, Criminal Mindsand it’s my thank you back to them. It’s definitely a hug to my Criminal Minds family.”

And should that family ever need him back for, say, a Paget Brewster-style encore, Moore’s answer would be an emphatic yes. Just as he somewhat surprisingly returned to daytime-TV’s Y&R in September 2014, “If Erica calls me and says, ‘We need Derek to do such and such,’ as long as it’s not long-term and I’m not locked into something, but I can just go dance with my friends and family, yes, yes, yes, yes.”

Looking to what his new future might be, Moore admits he doesn’t know if he will next land on a 13-episode cable series, “or I’m a Kiefer Sutherland, or I get The Pursuit of Happiness like Will Smith, or I get the Bourne [franchise] like Matt Damon…. But I’m ready to take the next step.”

Scroll down to watch Moore’s farewell message to fans. And if you want more scoop on Criminal Minds, or for any other show, email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line

1. Josh says:

That last quote…umm…yeah, how about none of the above.

• dorthy says:

I can’t even imagine criminal minds without Morgan. I’m so disappointed that he’s leaving theshow. It won’t be the same! You’re my chocolate thunder and I always wanted to be your babygirl. Miss you.

• Lana says:

Nothing against Shemar, but dialogue like that was one of the reasons I could not watch the show after 2nd season. The chocolate thunder type remarks were really offensive to me – the Penelope character was just ott, creepy, and gross. I’m actually going to give the show a try again – loved Reid ( and Prentiss)

• Heidi Winkler says:

Wow, your ultra sensitive. With everything going on in today’s world, you being offended is odd. That was part of his characters charm.
          Shemar & the actress, “Penelope” worked very hard to make a clothing line called, “Baby Girl” to raise money for a debilitating progressive disease which has no cure that a close relative Shemar has. The line has been incredibly successful. Their TV chemistry worked & most people loved it. Just FYI for you.

• Carlyn says:

Go home hater. We don’t want you watching our show.

• Murica! says:

LOL!! Our show? Are you involved in making the show, or are you just some Derek obsessed fangirl?

• Sara says:

So true Miss Our sexy chocolate thunder! Made me cry!
            Girl with the rude talk go away!

• Arshawn says:

Miss Lana I need to rethink that cooment don’t be mad because he wasn’t saying them nice things to u

• James Rumfelt says:

Excuse me but Garcia and Morgans relationship was a fundamental part of the show.

• Robin Murray says:

I always wanted to be his baby girl too !!

• Minnie Beltran says:

Me too. He’s the greatest.

• I think that Morgan’s leaving is not good for the show. It will not be the same without him. He will be missed.

• anni westergaard Nielsen says:

me too
        Anni Denmark

• elane lacour says:

• elane lacour says:

You will be missed Derick Morgan. It won’t be the same without you! I will admit i cried like a baby and had to google to see if you were leaving. I’m sure all the ladies young and old will miss hearing these two words “Baby Girl!” I know i will. Good Luck and please come back now and then…😞 May your future be as bright as your smile. 4 ever a fan, elane…

2. Gina says:

Worse thing that could happen to ruin this show. Morgan and Penelope make this show great and Spencer.

3. Steven says:

Shemar was never the best actor, nor was he my favorite on the show. It was a nice send off, but I won’t miss Morgan and I don’t see him having a very promising career ahead of him.

• I COULDN’T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF! Honestly, when I heard rumors someone was leaving I was scared and now I’m so glad it’s him and not the others. Also, in his future, there’s most likely another Morgan-like character in another cop-like show, if he’s lucky.

• joeynova22 says:

Just so you understand how these decisions are made…an agent gets numerous scripts and specific offers sent an actor’s way…..NO actor leaves a tenured position with stability for NOTHING….he has offers, substantial ones. Or he wouldn’t be leaving..common sense tells you that

• Normandy says:

TR Knight left Grey’s Anatomy with nothing lined up. It happens sometimes. Not smart, but it does happen.

• Dude says:

TR Knight was basically fired. Shonda never forgave him for forcing Isaiah off the show and basically punished him by giving him no storylines and about two minutes of screentime per episode. He only left because he was sick of walking into a room and saying, “Good plan Meredith” for a scene every episode.

• liame says:

@Dude Let me guess, you’re TR Knights personal errand boy? What get’s on my nerves the most is when people don’t know the true story and decide to fill in the blanks themselves. Nice try.

• Carlyn says:

I agree Joey. Like he’s just gonna jump ship without something to stay afloat. The man is in fact a talented actor, his character didn’t call for much. Which is probably, in part, why he wants to leave and try new things. What is with these haters?

• Linda Pitman says:

I agree with you he wouldn’t have left unless he had something waiting in the background

• Bonnie Snyder says:

Won’t be watching anymore without him! Sorry! All you haters out there are so jealous! His future is bright!!

• daphyne jones williams says:

I agree with u. I love me some derek an for him to leave the ahow, it just want be the same.

• liame says:

I agree, some people are just natural born idiots imo. Shemar I’m looking forward to seeing you another 11 years plus on the big screen and small screen. Congrats to a phenomenal actor and to a job well done.

• Janene Buchanan says:

Haters, for real. Pay no mind. He’ll be just fine.

• Anon says:

I think the whole cast is full of pretty strong actors, and Shemar is definitely one of them. Profiler Profiled (and the follow up episode to that, can’t remember what it’s called) were brilliant and Shemar was fantastic in them, as well as season 11’s “Derek”. The show won’t be the same without him.

• Petie Schultz says:

I agree with you, Bonnie. Morgan, Reid and Garcia were like the Three Musketeers… ‘loved to watch them together. They are terrific. Shemar – you will be greatly missed, but you never know if you’re missing more unless you find out. God Bless you and wish you the best in your acting endeavors.. please come back for a cameo appearance now and then!!

• Linda says:

Sunds like you are just a little jealous of the man. He has both looks and he’s a great actor. I doubt that you’re either.

• Steven says:

Sure, if that’s what you want to tell yourself. Because it’s impossible for me to just not like him.

• Janene Buchanan says:

Haters, for real. Pay no mind. He’ll be just fine.

• Janene says:

Yea you don’t have to like him. Everybody has a right to their opinion. He kind of grew on me after so many episodes. Pretty good end to his final season though.

• Robin Smith says:

I think they did more with his character in the time they knew the actor was leaving, than all the previous seasons he was there! I liked the actor, I can’t blame him to want to do more / different after so many years… hopefully they will be offering him more and different! I think he will be hard to replace, the chemistry with Garcia, the team , Hotch, was great… they were a tight crew… he wants to “walk the dog, get married, have a family” … geesh give the guy a break — he has a right to leave for all reasons he gave! The show will miss him.
            Please, please, please do NOT let Spencer leave! He is my fav on the show… though I like the core crew.. Hotch, Garcia, JJ, all of them… Good luck for new roles, and thanks for all the years you were Derek…

• Cece says:

Farewell Derek, wish nothing but the best for you. People will hate,so let them.

• Janene Buchanan says:

Eleven years. Hmm? Successful show. Hmm? Yea I think he did alright. Wishing him and the entire cast all the best.

• MsDaisy says:

Amen. He’s a terrible actor. But he’s very good looking.

• Cathy Sommer says:

Couldn’t have said it better myself! If only he had just stood there with his mouth closed and looked pretty.

• Barb.. says:

He is a great actor!!! Stop speaking before you think.

• Tanya Bush says:

Shemar is a good actor. What other tv programs or big screen flicks have you seen him act in? If he wasn’t a very good actor, you really think the producers would have kept Shemar this many seasons? I don’t. Shemar will be missed by many fans including me! So if you are not a talent scout, Zip them!!

• Vickie says:

Oh my gosh! I’m shocked to hear he is really leaving. He is the reason I started watching the show. I wish him all the best, but I don’t think the show will be the same without him. I love the rest of the characters but they are a team!

• joeynova22 says:

Just so you understand how these decisions are made…an agent gets numerous scripts and specific offers sent an actor’s way…..NO actor leaves a tenured position with stability for NOTHING….he has offers, substantial ones. Or he wouldn’t be leaving..Mormon sense tells you that

• joeynova22 says:

Just so you understand how these decisions are made…an agent gets numerous scripts and specific offers sent an actor’s way…..NO actor leaves a tenured position with stability for NOTHING….he has offers, substantial ones. Or he wouldn’t be leaving.business sense tells you that

• Sylvia Jones says:

Are you jealous? He had a great career before Criminal Minds. Spy sound like a Trump supporter to me. You must look like Trump, is that why you hating on Shemar? Because he’s fine and you’re not. How about posting a pic so I can see.

• DeathbyChocolate says:

Wow. Jealous much Steven…he will get very far in his career. Already has. Just cause you got a boring day to day job and not much money!!

• Tanya Bush says:

If you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say nothing at all!! Everyone wull miss Derek. I don’ know what you’re talking about. You’re just JEALOUS.

• Steven says:

Again, I’m not jealous. I don’t understand why my dislike for an actor makes me jealous of them. I have every right to voice my opinion. I’ve watched the show for 11 years too.

• Rick Booker says:

I agree. Shemar’s Derek was not my favorite character on the show. Is he good actor? I wasn’t impressed but I’m not an expert either. I know what I like and I didn’t care for Derek.

• Sara says:

I think you’re wrong! He’s like the sexiest man alive! He will be dearly missed! I probably won’t be so upset now if I miss a show!! I pray and wish him to have huge success! Hopefully we’ll see him on the big screen!

4. ALICE says:

I will miss him as I missed the Sun and the Moon when they fade away he is an all-time favorite and I will miss Penelope’s and his comadre. The show I have watched since the beginning will never be the same good luck in your life but you will be missed with love Alice from Illinois

5. Daphine Hawkins says:

Moving on to another show,done!

6. Lisa Olderworth Caldwell says:

Hate to see him go!. Huge fan of show. I will miss calls to his baby girl from her chocolate thunder. Glad he has an awesome wife and child.

7. Chris D says:

Tears were flowing!!! I didn’t expect this!!! I hate to see him go!!!!!!! But, good luck to him. He is an excellent actor who needs some good deep roles to bring that out. Good luck Shemar! We will be watching!!!❤️

8. nachelle tucker says:

The show had me on the edge of my seat. I was crying like a baby. I don’t know how I will be able to watch the show without seeing him. I am just going to miss him.

9. Carolyn gross says:

I will miss you , u were so good to look at each wk . Can u mind and come back !!!! Boo Hoo!

10. Jgb says:

I refuse to watch another espiode of CRIMINAL MINDS … Without Shemar Moore! The show I am sure will lose an enormous amount of fans!

• drhenning says:

doubtful… they’ll add another guy sorta like him… but certainly but certainly that relationship between him and Spence and “Baby Girl” ( I knew it was going to be a boy he had because there’s only going to be 1 baby girl in his life) was a Tear Jerker.. I think one of the better long term character send offs… Good luck in other roles.. Meanwhile the constant repeats available on cable will be there.

• Adam says:

If you’re watching a show for a specific actor and not because of the content of said show, you’re watching it for the wrong reasons.

11. Angela says:

Good lord, I cried so hard at the end with Morgan and Reid’s goodbye scene, as well as him and Garcia. He was always closest to those two, so I’m really glad he got a chance to have a personal heart to heart with each of them. And Hank Spencer Morgan, and making Garcia the godmother-beautiful choices. The nod to Emily’s quote from “Run” at the end was great, too.
    I also liked the case, freaked out though I was when Morgan was holed up at that house with the unsub. That gunshot about had my heart racing for a time. I hope the fact they merely arrested the guy isn’t a sign we may see some possible loose ends from this case rear their head again down the line, though.
    SO glad nobody got killed off, and so glad MGG and Kirsten, as well as Gibson and Mantegna before, were able to play such an instrumental role in helping with Shemar’s exit. So nice to hear his thoughts about his character and how he crafted him over these eleven years-I appreciate the thought and care he put into making Derek Morgan such a well-rounded and interesting character, and loved the bond he shared with the rest of the cast/team. I’m going to miss Morgan, but I wish the character, and Shemar himself, well going forward. Excellent episode.

• angelaf8 says:

I couldn’t have said it better. My heart is broken and I couldn’t stop crying….but I will still follow Shemar and I wish him the best. He’s my chocolate dream boat.

12. Billie says:

I don’t even want to watch without Shemar it just won’t be the same. I like that he wasn’t killed off but so sad he is leaving😰

13. I understand Shemar’s reason for leaving, but as a Criminal Minds fan, not sure if I’ll be as determined to be home Wednesday nights anymore.

14. Sandra Gibson says:

Hate to see him go. Loved the character.
    He will be missed.
    Much Love
    Sandra

15. Joe Forsha says:

You,not just your character, will be missed! You went out in style. I am a 65 year old man and not embarrassed to say that I had tears in my eyes. My personal best to you on where ever your career takes you.

16. Brandy Reynolds says:

Love Shemar he’s a very talented actor best wishes to him and so excited that he’s gonna continue in acting career can’t wait to see him in more movies

17. Angelia Brann says:

I have watched criminal minds since day one.Shermar Moore was one of the main reasons I loved the show.He was always the hard nose,I’m doing it my way kind of guy. I know it was his decision to leave but I can no longer watch.I’m sorry on all fronts

18. denise says:

I am so sad this has been my favorite show from the beginning. You will be missed

19. Mandy says:

I probably won’t watch it anymore. It wouldn’t be the same.

20. Alexandra says:

It was so sad to see him leaving. But like he said, every beginning has an end; every end is just another beginning. 15 minutes after the show and I’m still in tears. Good job to the writers of this episode. Hats off to them. I will miss you Morgan…. Good luck to Moore. Alexandra from ct

21. Emily says:

It was AMAZING that Derek Morgan’s last quote in his last episode was a shout out to Emily Prentiss!! I knew he couldn’t leave without referring to her in some way! It was the same quote Paget Brewster said at the end of her last Criminal Minds episode in season 7. And he changed a few words to especially reference her! “A good friend of mine once said, every ending is a beginning, We just don’t know it at the time. I’d like to believe she’s right.” -Derek Morgan Season 11 PERFECT end!! Really made it so much better to come full circle. AND Emily Prentiss is returning in the very next episode!

22. Eileen Priddy says:

I always thought the cast would go out together when “that”day came. I am extremely sad to see Shemar leaving and with that, season 11 will also be MY last. I want to remember it with the A list cast intact, not see it fractured and changed. Sorry to see this run come to an end.

• Robin Smith says:

AS long as Spencer, Hotch, JJ and Garcia are still there, I am watching… still a core crew there… I will miss him, but recall they got along with JJ gone a long time (and I love JJ)
      It will be sad a bit, and I hope they find an awesome new crew member… but I cannot stop watching! I wish the actor well, and great new characters to play!

23. Rose Hepburn says:

Criminal Minds will not be the same without Derek Morgan. I am not watching anymore episodes. I am hurt and dissapointed that he left the show. However, I do understand and respect his decision.

24. Angie Betz says:

Brought tears to my eyes.I have watched Crimina Minds since the first episode. Shamar will be missed.Good luck.Hope to see him on some future episodes.

25. Jj says:

My heart is broken,get my morgan back !!!!!!

26. Splendora Wimmer says:

My heart is broken. Don’t know if I can keep watching Criminal Minds. Only if they are reruns with Morgan in them.😭

27. Molly Lucas says:

Give him more money, more time off, and more exposure…just keep him on the show. Not sure the show can survive.

28. B. Kimble says:

This episode was done in such a way as to make all of us who are avid fans of the show and especially Morgan feel empathy for his character at the same time that we were feeling sadness and disappointment in losing him on the show . We love you both…..

29. Melodee J kelly says:

Waaahhh…Derek is by far one of my fav characters…loved watching him every wk! Thank u for not killing him…I would’ve cried even more

30. Arasely Rivera says:

It was fantastic, I really liked the take the show took to say Good Bye to Morgan, but I am mad, I love Prentiss and Morgan and now they are gone. I understand they what other things in life and I can’t complain. But man, this is the only show left that I really enjoy and love and I am truly praying it stays on the air. I love criminal minds it has been one of the best shows on tv since Iron side (the original). Please don’t make any more changes, and my best wishes and prayers for Shemar, I really would like to see him on the big screen he is a great actor and very versatile I would love to see him soon on some movie, talent like that cannot be loss. He reminds me of a young Paul Newman and Sydney Poitier but for me he is better. The kid is good.

31. Katherine Knight says:

It brought me to tears … lots of tears! That goodness I can watch past episodes on cable stations and On Demand. Shemar will deeply be missed!

32. Burton says:

The farewell episode was great. I was crying along with the cast. I am an huge fan of Criminal Minds

33. Donna Stewart says:

I really hated to see him go, but I can see his side of it. I WILL MISS HIM.

34. It was fantastic, I really liked the take the show took to say Goodbye to Morgan, but I am mad, I love Prentiss and Morgan and now they are gone. I understand they what other things in life and I can’t complain. But man, this is the only show left that I really enjoy and love and I am truly praying it stays on the air. I love criminal minds it has been one of the best shows on tv since Iron side (the original). Please don’t make any more changes, and my best wishes and prayers for Shemar, I really would like to see him on the big screen he is a great actor and very versatile I would love to see him soon on some movie, talent like that cannot be loss. He reminds me of a young Paul Newman and Sydney Poitier but for me he is better. The kid is good.

35. Chris says:

Don’t know if the show can be as popular without him

36. Crittendon Shari says:

I will miss Derek Morgan. He was the strength of the show. We all felt safe when he was on the screen. Great actor. I wish him well but a BIG hole in Criminal Minds.

37. I had no idea he was leaving the show so this was a crushed for me!!!!! Good luck Shemar Moore. You’ll always be every delicious adjective used by Garcia to me! :)
    MGG broke my heart with his years.

38. Deborah says:

Sooo Shamar Moore has left Criminal Minds…well then…so will I! Tonight was my last episode Next is Michael Weatherly (NCIS).Then The Good Wife… Looks like CBS will soon be taken out of my fav channel lineup on the remote control.ABC is already down to just one show a week.. This keeps up and I will be able to read more books.

39. Shellie B says:

While I am a big Shemar Moore fan, and have watched Criminal Minds from the beginning. I’m sad to see him go, but understand why he’s going. Doesn’t mean I like it, I just hope it’s not the end of the show. I have 2 friends in text with during the show. So keep it interesting and good like it’s always been.

40. Colleen Feuz says:

Not going to the same without you! I’m heartbroken your leaving, but happy for you.

41. mina says:

Will definitely miss him. He was a vital member of the team

42. Dee says:

I will miss Morgan soooo much. Don’t know if I can keep watching. I can’t see that beautiful man any more. There’s no one else to look at! He finally has a wife and baby and we won’t get to see him enjoy his new family. Sad!

43. Ally P says:

It was a good way to leave the show. It was harder to watch him leave Y & R than criminal minds. Leaves the door open to come back down the road. Actors rarely return to soaps. Hope to see him again. Good luck Shamar. Be happy, get married and maybe a dad one day. Who’s going to fill your spot with the bureau? Hmm

44. Lynda says:

Not going to be the same without him, especially his relationship with Garcia.

45. Vonni says:

I will miss him. The show won’t be the same!!

46. Barbara says:

I will miss Derek, but I wish only good things for Shermar Moore. Loved his fairwell.

47. Tammy says:

Will not be watching Criminal Minds anymore!!!!!!

48. Shirley cook says:

I just hate the character is leaving, that’s sad. He added so much to the series. What is Baby Girl going to do? It was an awesome goodbye. But the character, Morgan, is truly going to be missed. I pray you enjoy your travel and fun with your friends.

49. Nancy Teitel says:

Very upset. I may never watch Criminal Minds again.

50. Linda Pfannerstill says:

that was sooo good. I ‘m an old lady but I cried. showed what a great actor moore is. but he needs to tone down his interviews. conceit ain’t pretty.