Ask Ausiello

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Chicago Fire, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Supernatural, Bones, Flash, Scorpion and More

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to

Question: Any new scoop on upcoming episodes of Chicago Fire?? —Alex
Just so you’re aware, Alex, double the question marks does not automatically result in double the scoop. But since I’m feeling generous, let’s give you two tidbits on which to chew. First, the tide may be turning for Severide — at least in the love department. “We have some things coming up romance-wise for him,” executive producer Matt Olmstead teases. On a second (and possibly related) note, Chicago Med‘s Yaya DaCosta told us she doesn’t think April got any closure on her feelings about high school pal Severide — even though the two hooked up on Fire last season. “They have a very long history, a friendship and sexual tension that has not been completely figured out yet,” the actress says. “So you’ll get to witness that.”

PD AAQuestion: Any scoop on the three-way crossover with Chicago Fire, P.D., and Med? I’ll take anything you have on any of the shows individually, too! —Dayna Goralnick
The franchise’s first three-way kicks off Jan. 5, when Chicago Fire responds to a call involving a comatose woman discovered in a burned-down apartment building. After learning she was on chemo, “we start digging into her case because we’re not sure if it was a suicide attempt,” P.D.‘s Jesse Lee Sofer previews. “We realize that she didn’t actually have cancer, and she was being poisoned with chemotherapy, possibly by a physician. Then the story transfers from Fire to Med to P.D., where we go on a manhunt for whoever was responsible for this. It turns out, there may be more cases.”

Question: Any scoop on Jake/Amy or on Brooklyn Nine Nine in general? – Lauren.
Ausiello: The happy couple won’t be welcoming Baby Peralta anytime soon, if that’s what you’re wondering. According to a rep for the show, Melissa Fumero’s real-life pregnancy will not be written in, and her Spring 2016 due date won’t pose any major production issues.

Question: How is the Team Free Will relationship going to be this season on Supernatural? We will see them working more together? –Beatriz
Ausiello: Let’s just say it’s complicated — and there wasn’t a lot that Misha Collins could reveal about the trio’s interactions during our recent set visit. “I feel like that dynamic where Cas is helping the boys and we’re going to solve problems is always a short-lived one,” Castiel’s portrayer shared. “Things, generally speaking, fall apart sooner or later and somebody is lying to someone else, and there’s subterfuge dissembling it and everything is sort of dysfunctional. So that’s where we’re heading.”

Question: I was wondering if you have any scoop on Castiel’s Supernatural storyline? —Zarah
Even in these times of Darkness, don’t expect the angel to act as middle man between the Winchesters and his brethren upstairs. “Cas is very much alienated from Heaven and its machinations,” Collins explains. “In fact, we learn — spoiler alert — that Cas is pretty much reviled by everyone in Heaven. He’s not involved, and he doesn’t have the inside scoop at all. He’s definitely not a conduit to Heaven in any way.”

Question: Is there is any word on Nyssa (Katrina Law) returning to Arrow? I would love to see her take what’s rightfully hers. —Christina
Ausiello: Though an air date for Law’s next appearance has yet to be set, “Nyssa’s stories are far from wrapped up,” showrunner Wendy Mericle assures. “She’s in Nanda Parbat, she’s been arrested in the wake of destroying the Lazarus Pit, and she has a score to settle with Malcolm Merlyn. We don’t intended to leave anyone hanging, including her!”

AAQuestion: Any word on when Caitlin will turn into Killer Frost on The Flash?—Sarah
Judging from what Danielle Panabaker tells us, her scientist’s chilly villainess side won’t emerge any time in the immediate future. “I’m super excited for Killer Frost,” the actress says. But unfortunately, “the writers have been pretty clear that it’s not going to happen as soon as I want it to.”

Question: Hi! Avid reader! Anything on the Flash/Arrow crossover? Cannot wait for it! Thanks! —Stephannie
Well, hello there, Stephannie. You represent the exact demographic of reader AA loves the best: Avid! So as a special thanks, I just want to make sure you’ve seen this and this. (Plus, we’ll have lots more #Flarrow scoop after this weekend’s fan screening!) In the meantime, can we interest you in a teaser about our favorite bromance? While Oliver and Dig continue to work together, “their viewpoints and strategy on how to deal with H.I.V.E. really come to a head,” star Stephen Amell teases.

Question: I am a Scandal addict, and I have convinced many of my co-workers to join in this cult. I’d love to hear some scoop! —Mary M.
Ausiello: If you’re excited about Olivia moving into being moved into the White House, you may want to pay close attention to the look she had when Fitz made clear her new address. As Tony Goldwyn told Matt Mitovich of POTUS’ play, “It’s extreme and ill-advised, because putting Olivia in a box is not generally the wisest choice! But he’s desperate, and hopefully he can bring her around. So we’ll see how it plays out,” in Thursday’s fall finale.

Question: I think that Klaus and Hayley have some of the best chemistry on The Originals. Is there a chance for romance between them later down the line? I’m really not interested in the other pairings. —Nicole
Ausiello: Well, Nicole, before Klaus and Hayley can even think about a romantic future together, they first have to be able to stand each other’s company — a development about which Joseph Morgan doesn’t sound too confident. “The director of the episode we’re shooting now described Klaus and Hayley as being two people who really wouldn’t be in each other’s lives if it weren’t for Hope,” he says. “It was something that happened once between them. They’ve had numerous arguments, which would have been enough to make them say goodbye, but they can’t, because they’re both responsible for this little girl. They’re forced to make an uneasy peace, but their dynamic — like all of the dynamics on the show — is constantly in flux.” Does that answer your question at all?

AAQuestion: What can we expect from the remaining Bones episodes of 2015? —@KATIARABREU
Ausiello: Get your Cool Touch Kleenex ready, Kat. The second half of the two-part fall finale on Dec. 10 will find one of our regulars sustaining a heartbreaking, unimaginable loss.

Question: Bummed about Wicked City‘s cancellation. Any plans for ABC to run the unaired episodes online? —Jocelyn
Ausiello: According to a network rep, a decision regarding the five remaining Wicked episodes has not yet been made. BTW, I’m told producers were able to add two additional scenes at the end of Episode 8 that will bring closure to the story. (Rumor has it the action will jump ahead six months in the wake of a major character’s death.)

Question: Big Devious Maids fan here. I have to know if Adrian survived the explosion. —Ashley
Ausiello: Well, I can’t tell you that, Ashley, but I can introduce you to two new characters coming to Beverly Hills in the show’s fourth season. Casting is currently underway for a twenty-something aspiring singer named Dani — who also happens to be a current character’s estranged cousin — and Evan, a dangerous-yet-handsome thirty-something who specializes in manipulating people. (But that’s all part of the job when you’re the manager of a famous movie star.)

Question: Anything on Vampire Diaries? —Kelly
Ausiello: Let’s see… I’m pretty sure this counts as “anything”: The show is currently casting a potentially untrustworthy new character named Alex, described as being warm-until-crossed. And here’s the really weird part: Alex apparently runs a “mysterious organization” that will soon be introduced.

AAQuestion: Longtime reader (back to your TV Guide days), first-time writer. I like to credit you as the biggest contributor to the revival of Veronica Mars and Gilmore Girls. So thank you for your dedication! It would be a-mah-zing if you could focus on a Happy Endings revival next! —Kell
Ausiello: Funny you should make a Happy inquiry. I heard from a very reliable source that something Happy Endings related was percolating. But then a second, equally reliable source laughed off what the first reliable source told me, so now it’s gonna look like I ran your question because you said nice things about me. I can’t win!

This AAnd That…
Homeland rant: I’m having a very hard time wrapping my head around the idea that Dar Adal believes Saul — his longtime friend and colleague — colluded with the Israelis to blow up that Syrian jet. I don’t care what unresolved issue they have from 30 years ago. It’s ludicrous and it’s impairing my enjoyment of the season. I also don’t buy that Carrie would blow off that hot German boyfriend of hers. On the bright side, Miranda Otto has been phenomenal as turncoat Allison.
♦ I’m a little late to the party, but I’m all in on Hulu’s funny-sweet-dark-dirty Casual.
♦ On Tuesday, I attended the taping of NBC’s Adele concert special at Radio City Music Hall, but an embargo agreement prevents me from talking about it until closer to the Dec. 14 air date. But for the time being, it’s important that you know I was there.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments and anonymous tips to (Additional reporting by Andy Swift and Vlada Gelman)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. crazytelevision says:

Can I guess Hodgins brother diez?

• I was thinking it’s Michael Vincent. As a parent, it’s unimaginable that you will lose your own child.

• Josh says:

I was thinking more the lines of Michelle. Michael Vincent is way too dark for the show. Michelle, not as much.

• arial2 says:

I would think if Michael Vincent were to die, Angela and Hodgins would leave. If it were just Hodgins, I think he would find solace in his work, but Angela would need to get away.

• Eran says:

Heartbreaking and unimaginable sounds like a child…I know American TV shows very rarely go there but if that’s the case, then I’ve got a very bad feeling about Angela and Hodgins’s kid.

• crazytelevision says:

But it says one of the regulars, if it were MV it would say two

• Gary says:

As many have suggested the loss of a child as the plot point we can’t rule out Cam losing Michelle.

• That occurred to me as well, but it was said by Michael Petersen that the fall finale would be big for Angela & Hodgins; that’s why I went with MV.

• crazytelevision says:

It’s known TVE episode main plot would be centered on Hodgela

• Rose says:

Just thinking outside the box but what if it’s not Michael Vincent but that Angela learns that she is pregnant but she loses the baby and or also discovers that she can’t have anymore kids. We know that Angela and Hodgins want more kids to have them lose a baby and or learn that they can’t have more kids would fit into heartbreaking and unimaginable loss that no one sees coming.

• Amber says:

I can definitely see that. With all the clues they’ve been dropping this season with these two, oh god now I’m afraid. I’m like 95% sure that the route will have to do with a Hodgela child and getting rid of Michael Vincent doesn’t make sense to me, but this does. Oh my poor loves.

• caprigirl60 says:

I agree. After thinking about it, I don’t think Bones would go so dark as to kill off one of the child characters. Angela being hurt in an explosion (the “Boom” part of the episode) and then not being able to have any further children would certainly fit the bill as “unimaginable” to someone who wanted a million kids.

• Laura C says:

Who’s that? I don’t go by meshed names. It’s Angela & Hodgins in this case.

• skrable2 says:

They’ve said the first half ends with a huge moment for Hodgins and Angela, which would point to Michael Vincent.

But it could also mean that Arastoo or Warren dies, leaving Cam or Aubrey stunned

• maregolden says:

I bet it will be Arastoo, Cam’s ex-fiance.

2. Flowbee Rida says:

so basically, Scorpion is looking to cast Adam Baldwin lol

3. The only deal about the concert that matters is it’s ADELE!

4. Sarah says:

Thanks for answering my question!!! :D

just binge watched the flash and love it! Can’t wait for some killer frost action! Unfortunately sounds like I’m going to have to :O

• Jess says:

I’m excited for Killer Frost, as well. But I think C is so closely tied to Team Flash, and can be the moral center on a regular basis. Can’t blame the writers for being hesitant to shake up that dynamic.

5. Joni says:

I’d suggest Gerald McRaney but he’s 68. He’s great at bad-ass military type characters. James (Jamey) Sheridan could do it too but again, he’s “too old” at 64.

• drhenning says:

GM is a regular on Longmire and Agent X which also has Sheridan.

• Nancy says:

So what if GERALD MCRANEY is 68. He’s still one of the best actors we’ve ever had on television. Just watch the ending episodes of LONGMIRE and SOUTHLAND. He can still play ANY role just as good or better than any actor on TV or in the movies.

6. Patrick Maloney says:

I disagree on the Saul/Dal Adar feud only because I think F. Murray Abraham’s performance has been outstanding!

7. Gary says:

I hope Killer Frost is Caitlin from Earth 2.0 cause if she turns evil it would be a massive loss for Team Flash.

8. hope says:

Klaus and haley yuck. My couple elijah and haley. Klaus and haley toxic

9. peterwdawson says:

Nyssa really should have killed Merlyn already.

10. BHOP says:

I was sooo happy at the beginning of that happy endings answer, just to be shot down for the millionth time. #neverforget

11. Cynthia says:

I’m with you on Homeland, but only to a point. For Carrie, nice guy = boring = done, so either Jonas has as-yet unrevealed layers to him or it was never going to work in the first place. After the 11/15 episode and subsequent previews, I can’t believe Carrie, Saul AND Dar actually trust Allison, so I think this is all a set-up on a level rivaling Carrie’s hospitalization.

12. Drew says:

Castiel and Crowley are basically just around to give Jensen and Jared some free time at this point (which is why their scenes/stories are usually pointless). I don’t expect to see Dean, Sam and Castiel hanging around together most of the time.

• ninamags says:

That’s what I hope for as well. The angel storyline is beyond played out. Let it go already and move on.

• Richard says:

Totally disagree. Dean, Sam, and Cas will be working together against the darkness later in the season, according to SDCC, and I’ve never found ANY of the guys’ storylines to be pointless. They’re going to be around until the end, and as Jared said, he can’t imagine a day where SPN will go on without Misha. *shrug* Cas will be around even without an angel storyline, because he’s a lot more than that now.

13. RayRay says:

Hopefully the chicago crossover does not become all about Erin like the last two crossovers were. Makes zero sense for every case that has nothing to do with her becoming all about her. In fact, this crossover should be a team effort not some “showcase” for one character.

14. crazyfoxlady says:

Forget Carrie blowing off Jonas – I’m having a hard time with the fact that that she doesn’t seem to care Quinn is (as far as she knows) dead!! And I’m so frustrated with the writers for keeping Carrie, Quinn and Saul apart so much. I’m really hoping that changes over the next couple of episodes otherwise this season will be a big disappointment.

• niloofar22 says:

Jonas’s hotness is overshadowed by his annoying judgyness & Carrie not even a showing a little worry about Quinn considering the last condition she saw him in is beyond me.

15. ndixit says:

I wish there had been an actual answer to the B99 question? It was pretty much a given that Melissa Fumero’s pregnancy wouldn’t be written in.

16. D. says:

Miranda Otto has been amazing, i’ll be sad if she’ll leave the show after this season.

17. Kevin W. says:

Good to know you were at the Adele concert. I’ve heard it was a good one.

18. Ruth Ann Walker says:

I Well, I posted a comment & clicked post comment, it didn t go through, so I will try again……Brennan is a genius, most genius’es don’t have common sense, but Brennan has come a long way with Booth by her side & giving her insite. I agree, Yes, you have the right to express your opinion, BUT PLEASE DO US A FAVOR & DON’T WATCH, THEN WE WON’T HAVE TO READ YOUR NEGATIVISM. AS TO FOX…….YOU ARE PULLING THE SAME CRAP WITH A LONG HAITUS…….FOX YOU DO THIS THEN BLAME BONES FOR LOW RATINGS……….WELL GUESS WHAT, WE FANS WILL CONTINUE TO WATCH & SUPPORT BONES 100%. No, you can bet, Bones will be the ONLY show I will watch on FOX, I CERTAINLY WILL NOT WATCH SLEEPY HOLLOW OR OTHER SHOWS……. GIVE BONES TO ANOTHER NETWORK, MAYBE THEY WILL GET MORE REPECT……TNT SHOWS BONES (5) DAYS A WEEK.

• Allee says:

What is this responding to? While I’m totally familiar with trolls who hate a show so much they can’t let people comment without insult, I’m seeing no such comments here. Looks like all normal people conversing.

• jjk says:

Calm down there pardner. Glad you like the show. Not my cup of tea but Fox is glad for your support.

19. Cathy says:

Really, Casual? Not a fan after the last episode. It just made me feel like I needed a shower. It’s not a plot line I’m enjoying.I’m hoping it gets better.

20. Ruth says:

Has Alexis Densof been fired from Finding Carter? They seem to have his character on a never ending book tour. Thanks!

21. kmw says:

if it was Michael Vincent it would be two characters suffering an unimaginable loss, not just one. I know Hart Hanson isn’t running the show anymore but I think he said he would never do anything bad to the kids but then the new show runners also said that everything was going to change in the relationship between Angela and Hodgins. Gulp!!! Very scared to see what they are going to do.

22. Allee says:

Hmm, an “unimaginable” loss presumably worse than Booth losing his brother means a child or a spouse. For only one cast member to experience it, it seemed to me like it might be Parker Booth.

• madbengalsfan85 says:

Finale is supposed to be Hodgela/Aubrey centric, so it won’t be Parker

• Rose says:

Booth has lost enough. I can’t see them making him lose someone else after already losing his brother at the beginning of the season. Like what I said up above I think it could be that Angela learns that she’s pregnant but loses the baby.

23. Layla says:

Hurry up and give us Klayley

• Katelyn says:

You guys need to stop pushing them…if it happens it happens. Like the response said they can’t even stand to be around each other..they need to learn how to work togther as parents for Hope to even think about a relationship and it’s pretty clear their in love with other people so yeah stop pushing it

24. Vivian says:

Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work and keeping us inform. Now can you tell us anything on Criminal Minds

25. Josh says:

Happy endings revival needs to happen

26. 4theloveoffilm says:

Regarding BONES: We know that the winter finale or whatever it’s called will be a big one for Angela and Hodgins, and not in a good way, so I’m inclined to believe that this loss affects them. But if ONE character suffers the loss, I’m guessing it isn’t a child. In fact, I’m wondering if it isn’t about losing a person at all. A loss could be Angela losing her vision or mobility it her hand or something that could affect her ability not only to work but to do what she loves most: create art. Or something similar for Hodgins that affects his ability to work. The loss could be someone losing something other than people.

• LIly says:

I also thought people are way to click to jump from loss to death. After Sweets and Jared, I’d hope they won’t be killing anyone (at least not so soon), but it’s true they said A/H’s relationship would change by this, and they also mentioned the fall finale events will somehow effect Aubrey as well. Which is even more confusing. in Ep 9, Angela and Hodgins apparently discuss the future of their family, so then again, I guess a miscarriage could fit if they found out she’s pregnant in Ep9 (I still come back to the end of E2 where Hodgins says the more kids the merrier). But wouldn¨t that be too dark? who knows. I’m excited but scared as hell.

• kmw says:

I think you are right that we are jumping too quick to think it will be a death. A miscarriage would fit but also if either Jack or Angela lost a limb would also fit. It is highly unlikely it will be their child because that will affect both of them not just one of them. I am also with you and scared as hell

27. Chanell Lauxman says:

I absolutly love Casual on Hulu. I’m saving the rest to binge over the holidays. Such great humor.

28. Laura says:

What happened to Agents of SHIELD? There’s been no scoop on it in weeks, (despite major news and spoilers being dropped recently), you guys haven’t even posted recaps for the latest two episodes. I’m sure there’s an explanation, just wondering what it might be.

• Jenna says:

I passed the lack of news and spoilers as Marvel being Marvel, but I am sort of wondering what happened to the recaps? I usually love reading the TVLine recaps for shows so I missed those. Hopefully this means we’re building up to a huge spoiler in the next couple weeks or so or something like that.

29. Mare says:

I had no idea Melissa Fumero was pregnant! Congrats to her!!! Hope this doesn’t curtail Jake and Amy though, loving them finally together!

• ndixit says:

I don’t see why it would. I think the only thing it might curtail is Amy’s contribution to field police work late in the spring. But most of the production should get by pretty easily.

30. mollytanner says:

I’m actually enjoying Homeland quite a bit this season (I think the first half of this season is better than the first half of last season, at least). Dar and Saul’s argument in Parabiosis was the highlight of the season for me, I could watch them cussing each other out for a whole episode. I think it highlights that maybe in the CIA you really can’t fully trust anyone if you have the slightest doubt in your mind, even someone you’ve known forever. Saul is at a point where he is broken, he couldn’t allow himself to depend on Carrie, and his relationships with everyone are fragile. I think there’s always been a level of mistrust between Saul and Dar ever since season 2.

This fracture also illustrates Allison’s power and adds to the very interesting Israel aspect of the story. I like how there are all these different factions (Carrie, Saul, Dar, Allison, Quinn) and right now it’s all splintered and how all these pieces will be put together by the end is what makes the show fascinating to watch. As for Jonas, I think that Carrie puts her own mission before everything else, including Quinn. It would be more out of character for her to be with him (at this point in the story).

31. Richard says:

Dammit, SPN, I don’t want subterfuge and dysfunction – I want Team Free Will working together and helping each other. That’s the dynamic and group I watch the show for.

Glad to see Cas is backing away from Heaven, though. I feel like we’re on the way to getting endverse!Cas again.

32. Karina says:

Good news about Klaus and Hayley.

• Katelyn says:

Lol that wasn’t really good news lol…or maybe u don’t like Klayley then yeah that would be good news

• Jbj says:

I honestly don’t get Klaus and Hayley shippers. It’s one thing to like the actors’ chemistry, but it’s a whole other ball of yarn to want them to be romantically involved. They are at best frenemies. I wouldn’t wish Klaus on my worst enemy, given how he treats the people he loves. Since I actually like Hayley, I’ll ship her with just about anyone else.

• tp says:

Exactly. I hope it never happens because then I’ll have to stop watching.

33. Pat says:

I am cannot believe that Bones will be having an unimaginable loss for one of the regulars. “Unimaginable” sounds like someone who was really close to the person and I just hope it is not a child. Also, my mind is going in every direction to figure this out. Could it be Angela’s Dad, or for Cam, Michelle or Arastoo but one thing that sticks in my brain again is the word unimaginable, something none of us would see coming especially to someone who has been through so much and could that be the loss of Parker which would be most definitely heartbreaking for Booth? I just do not want this to be a child.

• arial2 says:

No, not Parker! We’re familiar with the other kids on the show, but we’ve watched Parker grow up over the years. That would be too horrible!

• LIly says:

people are jumping to death, but loss =/= death. it doesn’t have to mean a character is going to die.

• kmw says:

I think you are right people are jumping on death when it probably isn’t that. The press release for episode says the ENTIRE team will think about what is most important to them, which leads me to believe that Angela will probably have a miscarriage and not be able to get pregnant again. Still wonder what Aubry’s role is going to be in this episode.

34. Whatevah says:

If ABC decides NOT to air the final episodes of Wicked City, I’d buy the DVD.

35. arial2 says:

Re Bones, what about Tempe’s dad? Or is Ryan O’Neal scheduled for episodes this season? He’s been conspicuously absent lately. Hopefully, Angela’s dad is “safe” because he, apparently, is supposed to be who he is in real life. Another thought, though they broke up, what if they get news that Aristoo has died? I guess I’d just HATE it to be either Michael Vincent or Michelle.

• kmw says:

First I doubt its Brennan’s dad( he has been absent , I believe, because he is touring in a theater production of Love Story). I also doubt its Angela’s dad and Michelle seems like not the focus of the episode. The loss is happening most likely to Angela and I just don’t think they will kill anyone else off. so it must be a loss of maybe her arm. which to someone who is an artist would be unimaginable. I keep on hanging on to Ausellio’s words “sustain” instead of maybe saying suffer. Even more strange is the fact that Aubry has so much to do with this and I cannot figure out why. Bones has really had a good season so far and this plot is scaring me more than what they have done in a long time. Anyone who has given up on the show should come back its been really good

• Castlefan says:

Agree, season 11 is so much better than season 10 so far – really fun! I’d really prefer not to have anything else too depressing, but I’m guessing either miscarriage or serious injury for Angela.

36. Jennifer says:

” Scorpion is casting Sly’s (Ari Stidham) military-for-life dad, who has long struggled to connect with his genius son. Actors in their 50s who excel at playing hard-asses should contact their agents ASAP.”

Michael Ironside?

37. Hmm says:

Disappointed that they keep throwing short-term relationships at Severide. I know when the show started he was a playboy, but that’s not where he’s at now. These two-three episode relationships are outside of his character’s current progress and cheapen him. Plus he’s going through much more interesting stuff than relationship drama, what with Patterson in his face and his time at 51 on the line. It’s at a point now where it feels like they almost don’t know what to do with his character beyond this work stuff.

• Nancy says:

Agreed! But not the nurse. I really don’t like her that much. And not the blonde lawyer. Severide needs someone to support him, comfort him, make him laugh. I hope we see this soon.

38. Kathy says:

For Sly’s dad…Glenn Morshower?

39. Jo says:

Carrie and Quinn need to hook up this season on Homeland. Someone please ask the showrunners if they will get together.

40. Kristen says:

So Severide is getting yet another love interest AND revisiting his connection with April!? I feel like Kelly Severide gets more love interests per season than anyone else. It’s exhausting. I’d like to see him get one that sticks or maybe just be single for awhile.
    Klaus and Hayley will never be together. I would like to see more with Klaus, Hayley, and Hope though. They have to have a united front as parents and come together so Hope can actually have some semblance of a functional family… which yes, I know, is impossible for the Michaelson’s, but still, the effort to give Hope that would be greatly appreciated.
    I’ve been waiting forever to see all of these resurrected characters that were so talked about before this season of Supernatural, and I feel like I’m getting nothing. Maybe it’s just because I’m waiting patiently for Bobby’s return. Either way… where are they!? I thought the Darkness was going to bring all of these beloved characters back. Maybe in the latter part of the season. Fingers crossed!