Bones Season 11 Booth Dead?

Did Bones Show Bad Grief? Is Murder Oversharing? Should Grey's Wife Be Heard? Piggy a Babe? And More Qs

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Once Upon a Time, CSI, Masters of Sex and Bones!

1 | How many Hawaii Five-0 fans caught Steve stealing a wedding reception twirl with Danny?

2 | Would Blue Bloods’ Frank really have covered up the NYPD’s successful thwarting of a terrorist attack?

CSI Series Finale3 | Did CSI‘s costume designer get a discount on hideous hats for the series finale? Also, was the major focus on Grissom/Sara a fitting sendoff — or would you have preferred a better case and more spreading of the wealth among the show’s returning players?

Once Upon a Time4 | On Once Upon a Time, is stringy hair a requirement of being The Dark One? Does your hair get cursed, too? And are we to assume these distinct Camelot tire tracks were left by… horse-drawn carriages?

5 | Has any series ever worked as hard to make you loathe a character as Fear the Walking Dead did with Moyers? On the flip side, doesn’t Nick’s smooth-talking cellmate remind you of the Most Interesting Man in the World?

6 | Did Masters of Sex‘s strong Season 3 finish — particularly the sublime final two episodes — make up for the uneven beginning and middle? And after this season, are any fans still rooting for Bill and Virginia — aside from in a “You deserve one another!” kinda way?

7 | About that Castle break-up: Are we to believe that a ruthless, super-covert cabal cares if their No. 1 target is recently estranged from her husband vs. happily wed?

8 | Are we actually watching the same show, over and over and over?

Limitless Blindspot Minority Report

9 | Was Tank’s Switched at Birth return a satisfying wrap-up to that storyline? Or would you have preferred the alt ending, in which Bay asks Toby to check in on him?

10 | How did it sit with you that Chasing Life‘s April invited Dominic on what was supposed to be her honeymoon trip with Leo? And in light of the show’s axing/Italia Ricci’s availability, we wonder: Does Felicity Smoak need a gal pal?

11 | Is it time to get concerned about the so-so talent level on The Voice Season 9, or should we wait ’til Blind Auditions are over before we hit the panic button?

12 | Which season premiere pulled off the Sliding Doors twist better: Bob’s Burgers or The Mindy Project? Speaking of Mindy, did we somehow miss her wedding to Danny? Why did he keep The Muppetsreferring to her as his wife?

13 | Do we need professional help* or did The Muppets‘ Miss Piggy look kinda hot this week? (*Always a possibility.)

14 | Between Boyz II Men’s “End of the Road” (on Fresh Off the Boat) and the Backstreet Boys’ “Everybody” (on Scream Queens), hasn’t it been a great week for ’90s music? On a related note, which one of Eddie Huang’s classmates cracked you up most: the “history dress” kilt-wearer, the Mask impersonator grandfathered_grinderor the “My cheese tool!” kid?

15 | Which Fox comedy typo irked you more — Grandfathered’s restaurant name (unless there is a co-owner also named Jimmy), or The Grinder’s pluralization snafu?

16 | The Middle’s Axl sure took his sis to the cleanest and quietest college pizzeria ever, right?

Empire17 | Is Empire‘s D.A. showing off way too much cleavage for court? And how is it that Kelly Rowland could play Lucious’ mom after Hakeem referenced Destiny’s Child in the same episode?

18 | What was your favorite part of Modern Family’s unsellable house — the 5/8 bathroom? How stepping into the basement deposited you back on the first floor? And is this the season that the show’s secret weapon, Sarah Hyland, might finally get Emmy buzz?

Nashville19 | Hayden Panettiere’s slightly tipsy, wholly bitchy delivery of “Cheeeeers… ” at the end of Nashville‘s cold open qualifies as the TV moment of the week, right? And TVLine reader Kim asks: “How does Rayna” — who was surprised to run into Deacon in her bedroom — “never seem to know if Deacon is home? Does she not park next to him? Does he Uber everywhere?”

20 | TVLine reader Donna asks: “How could Sleepy Hollow‘s Ichabod go back to Scotland? Did he somehow get a passport?” And would you pay money to see a web series about Ichabod’s five days in the clink?

21 | For a group of people utterly convinced that they were in possession of Booth’s remains, shouldn’t Bones‘ Jeffersonian team — particularly Hodgins and Angela — have been more upset?

22 | As much as we usually love Grey’s Anatomy’s covers, can we agree that a lilting, acoustic version of “Shake It Off” — which is by nature a rousing, shouty anthem — simply doesn’t work? And as curious as you may be to meet Callie’s new GF, are you, like Arizona, deep down like, “Mmmm, nah”? Is April’s determination to fight for her marriage a case of “too little, too late,” or is Jackson a jerk for not wanting to mend things now that she is ready to? And cast your prediction: Is the new promo a fake-out? Is [possible spoiler] pregnant?Dr. Ken Ad

23 | How many actors have to be groped by Dr. Ken’s surgical glove before ABC rethinks its pop-up ad strategy?

24 | Who would you like to see cast as Dominion‘s Lucifer? (Is Mark Pellegrino available?)

RELATED Dominion Finale: EP Talks [Spoiler]’s Death and [Spoiler]’s Betrayal, Explores Lucifer as Season 3’s Big Bad

25 | Is How to Get Away With Murder revealing too much, too quickly in the new flash-towards? (That second body would seem to markedly narrow the list of suspects.) And after a whole year under Annalise’s tutelage, shouldn’t Michaela and Connor have been more suspicious of the cute guy in the courthouse asking to borrow one of their phones?twc

26 | If The Good Wife ever needs someone to play Alicia’s closest cousin, do they need to look further than the actress in this cable service ad?

1. James says:

Missing apostrophe is always > an unnecessary apostrophe

2. Sarah says:

I rewinded that Hawaii Five-0 dance scene about 20 times just to watch Danny and Steve swirl. It was amazing lol! I think everyone caught it!

3. LADY_in_MD says:

The first two episodes of modern family have been great I teared up a little when Haley and Alex had their goodbye moment

4. Bob Backus says:

Murder- DUH! The writers for this show must have had a stupid transplant. You missed the worst point. If this really stupid (yet the show insists “smart”) lawyer is so intelligent, why after being accused in court of colluding with the defense attorney and hence having the case dismissed is this moron Keating publicly kissing the defense attorney? I know the moron writers have to find a way to get the ex-cop, ex-boyfriend to know of their collusion, but going outside to kiss shows the world how completely stupid you are. Do you really think that even the worst lawyer in the country would want to be seen in public with someone he committed a crime with? Keating’s stupidity is really amazing. I wonder if anyone connected to this show has ever heard of the US court system. I doubt it.

• Daisy F. says:

I couldn’t agree with you more. I was thinking the exact same thing. For as smart as Annaliese Keating is supposed to be, she sure acts pretty dumb sometimes. This episode made her look incredibly stupid (kissing the defense attorney in public, but also losing her cool in court). A seasoned attorney should know better on both counts. *sigh*

5. MelB says:

As far as Japril on Grey’s. People are so quick to say someone should walk away from a marriage. It’s good that April is finally fighting. But, how about an apology? However, I think that she is clearly willing to grow from this, and recognize the changes she needs to make. Jackson has every right to be upset, but I don’t think he should, or will, actually give up.

• Jared says:

Wow, I didn’t even realize that April hasn’t truly apologized. I think April needs to take responsibility for how selfish she was for leaving Jackson when he needed her and Jackson needs to give her a chance to make it right.However, by the looks of next week’s promo it looks like she might not even get the chance. Can’t wait!

• Mike says:

He probably won’t, but she has to admit what she did first. She still doesn’t understand that running away when your marriage is falling apart is not ok and coming back when she feels like fixing things isn’t how you do “for better or worse”. She’s been very selfish about this. I just hope they make their journey back worth it.

• rowan77 says:

Not only has she not apologized – when he told her how he felt – abandoned – and that he was grieving too, and needed her – she left him high and dry for a longer tour of duty. April has been beyond selfish. After all this time – it’s too little, too late. She should have stayed when Jackson asked her to and gone back at a later date.

6. Television says:

9. switched at birth. i dont really know why they brought back tank at all, it seemed like they already wrapped up that story and moved on. and i’m for bay and travis together!
    15. grandfathered. i actually liked this show, hope it keeps going.
    16.the middle. i thought it was totally awesome of axel to check in on sue, i love their relationship, he pretends he doesnt care, but he really does. i love the limited number of questions she can ask. and omg brick this season, as the dancing bookmark! so hilarious, and the tassle! he was perfect in that episode.

7. Mary says:

I noticed, and LOVED Steve and Danny dancing together at the wedding… those two are a thing of beauty.

8. Mandy says:

I think Jackson and April will work it out by the end of the season. Don’t believe Jo is pregnant but I think they will talk about the future and get engaged

• Jared says:

I agree that Japril will be end game. I would love if Alex and Jo got engaged! it’s about time Alex put a ring on it !

• anon says:

Agreed, I definitely think Japril is endgame. It will be a rough road probably but they’ll get there. I don’t think Jo is pregnant either, it’s probably just a scare or something else (and yes, they’ve done the pregnancy scare before but the writers love recycling storylines).

9. Daphne says:

#22 it’s funny how everyone jumps to “Jo’s preggers”, but what if she found out the opposite? A la Robin in HIMYM: maybe she just found out she CAN’T have children and is wondering if that’ll be a deal-breaker for Alex?

• MelB says:

I think this would be heartbreaking (those storylines always punch me in the gut) but an interesting story for them, it would give them a chance to grow together and really kind of force a commitment because that kind of puts them in a spot of asking each other, are we going to be together through whatever, and what do we want from this relationship? I would like to see Jo and Alex get more screen time, but not from a pregnancy.

• Jared says:

Excellent point. Whatever happens as long as Jo and Alex stay together I’m okay with. I think they both deserve some happiness and I want one couple on Grey’s Anatomy not to have a huge breakup courtesy of Ms. Shonda Rhimes

• DarkDefender says:

After the whole April/Jackson/Samuel storyline (and Meredith having the hostile uterus) I doubt they will also make Jo infertile. Red herring on the pregnancy, but for some other reason, is my guess.

10. Mr. Tran K says:

The biggest question of them all has got to be #8. Blindspot – GOOD. Limitless – OK. Minority Report – BAD.

• Boiler says:

See my comment below:)

• Reggs16 says:

Was thinking the same thing. Dropping minority waiting on the rest

• Liz says:

i would switch your #1 and #2. Limitless at least seems to embrace the absurdity and is fun. I keep feeling like blind spot takes itself to seriously. It’s trying to be intense…and just kind of falls flat for me.

• Frances says:

I can’t get past Wilmer Valderrama talking. He is the voice of Handy Manny. Can’t do it.

• Anonymous says:

Blind spot is definitely just ok. They’d love to have blacklist ratings but until everyone unclenches their jaws and starts revealing personalities it’s not going anywhere for me. Spader was captivating from minute one. These guys? No.

11. Alicia says:

Haha Kim your question is out there. Totally think the best answer is He parks his truck in her garage 😂 It’s the only explanation

12. Nick says:

Didn’t they produce a bunch of fake credentials for Ichabod in Season 1? It’s been a while so it’s very possible I’m making that up.

13. BrightLight says:

23. I think that’s the most Kelly Monaco’s boobs have been covered up in years on GH. ;)

14. Win says:

#4 – Cut Once Upon a Time a Break – their dirt zamboni was on the fritz. Plus, it could’ve been one of the many speedsters in the upcoming season of Flash that left those marks… :)

#8 – That assessment, complete with photo assist, might make this my favorite TVLine Qs ever.

#12 (Part B) – I thought I *had* missed something. I’m new to The Mindy Project (as in, when it started streaming on Hulu, I finally gave it a chance…boooo to me!)

#13 As far as Miss Piggy looking good and feeling fabulous: It’s the Groban effect. He raised her up. : l

#14 I love that now I can point to several shows that document just how many people listened to Boyz II Men when they were down in the dumps. I had to tell a friend that, though neither of us were tired of the songs (especially off the album II), the endless loop was becoming part of the problem.

#17 Yes, unless she knew about the judges kinks, too and decided to “pump up the volume” for his benefit. Maybe the heartbreaking part of Lucious’ story is that Kelly Rowland spaces out mid-song because she found out she was almost another member kicked out of Destiny’s Child. But Lucious can never know for the same reason MCU Captain America can never watch Star Wars films that feature Mace Windu. :)

Oceanic Flight #815 Who am I kidding – no one read this entire post anyway. :D

15. The Other Donna says:

#20. Crane has a passport. The forged identification that Hawley gave him in Season 2 was a British passport.
    And yes, I would pay good money for an Incarcerated Crane web series. No doubt about that.

• Daisy says:

I’m glad someone else remembered this key bit of info! Thought I was the only one.

• Chloe says:

I remember the fake ID, but who paid for his plane ticket? He has no job. Did Abbie spring for it like she’s done for all of his other needs?

Oh yes, please, to the web series.

16. Jane says:

#8 Yes and they are all bad and you can throw Quantico in there also. it is the worse new season I can remember. There is nothing so far that I would care if it gets a second season. Already dropped most of them.

#24 – Yes please, Mark Pellegrino best Lucifer ever.

17. Kate says:

10. That might be excellent, then you might have too many Amells or soon to be Amells on or affiliated with one network (since last I checked she was engaged to Robbie).

18. m3rcnate says:

7) I specifically mentioned this on this site after the second Castle episode. It makes no logical sense that a covert black ops bad group would spare Castle if they wanted to shut Kate down or find out what she knows or w/e. They won’t look and see that they are “separated” and go “Oh, then just leave him be, he probably knows nothing”. It is SO stupid.

• Greg says:

I brought this point up specifically to my roommate and further proves to me that the writers didn’t think this storyline through and just wanted to figure out an excuse to break them up for a few episodes. It is completely ridiculous to think Kate wouldn’t still care for Castle and therefore he is out of danger just because they are separated. Idiotic storyline!

• m3rcnate says:

Amen. Not just that but even if they were broken up for real, people/groups like the bad guys in this story line (that use death squads running around NYC killing anyone they want) would still go after Castle to get to Kate and to get her to talk…i mean they have quite publicly been in love for YEARS now (magazine interviews, TV show interviews, his books inspired by her, they got married which the public no doubt heard about)….so how does keeping him out of the loop protect him? Even out of the loop to get to Kate they would go after Castle, to put a end to it they would kill Castle, Kate, Alexis, Espo and Ryan. Why wouldn’t they?
        Overall it is kinda one thing to break them up for a good reason (already a fairly dumb idea for new showrunners to make) but to then have that reason make no logical sense? Majorly dumb.

• Brad says:

Lol yup who’s to say they find out o her husband is Richard castle and break into his loft who’s to protect him then

19. Grace says:

1) Love how Steve swooped in and pulled Danny into his arms! They’re the sexiest couple on TV. The dance was adorable.

8) Yes… they’re all the same far-fetched, boring show.

22) I’m a huge fan of Jackson and April–I hope they make it. I sympathize with both–she had stuff she needed to work out, but she did shut him out (and more or less abandon him). He was patient initially until she decided to do the second tour. I hope she’s able to win him back! I really want Jackson and April to make it.

20. Jenna says:

#3. I’ve always loved Grissom’s hats: unique and weird, like him.
    While I admit I would have enjoyed seeing a more team oriented CSI finale, the Gil and Sara storyline was a major draw for me in the later years. Tptb needed to fix that relationship (which they royally screwed up a couple seasons ago) and they did; so I’m happy with the finale. Sailing off into the sunset was a welcomed cliche for this unconventional love story.

• Anonymous says:

Still doesn’t that ending kinda serve as a giant FU to (let’s follow along kids)
      – Greg (with series from the start, barely in the show)
      – Hodges and Henry
      – Morgan and Ecklie
      – Brass to some extent (hey how do we explain you only being in two scenes? Oh we’ll just light u on fire from a car bomb, say you’re doing okay and never mention you again)
      – & Doc Robbins
      Nick I get (obviously he was gonna meet Grissom in the open but dropped out).
      Finn, even if I dont like her I’m kinda stunned they killed her offscreen but they might pick that idea up on Cyber.
      But everyone else took a backseat to one always kinda forced feeling love story. Did they think NOBODY else mattered? Seriously?

21. A fan of TV says:

5. I always find it more jarring when a show works overtime to make you LIKE a character that perhaps the writing choices made unlikable, only to reveal that it was just a constructed arc to try to make you care when they die (case in point, TWDs Andrea or the grossly miscast Neal on Once).

12. Mindy wins. And Danny proposed, lots of people start referring to the significant other as wife or husband before the wedding day, especially if they’re already living together and have a kid. They’re married, the only thing missing is the piece of paper from the state.

22. As someone possibly in the minority who has never, ever bought Jackson and April’s chemistry (sexual, sure, but they are not just emotional opposites, they have different life goals), always felt like Shonda shoved them together out of utility because she wanted to write their differences into dramatic arcs, I hope they ultimately break up for good as both deserve better. Honestly, April should have married the paramedic.

22. Boiler says:

On the Bones’ comment probably shock or disbelief. For #8 I think Limitless is a very glorified and more expensive version of the cancelled to soon King and Maxwell with drugs.

23. Sftacy says:

1) Totally missed it! This deserves a rewatch. (I blame my screen size!)

Grey’s: It’s nice to see someone fight for their marriage, but April seems a little unbalanced. The one who leaves doesn’t get to throw rocks at the other for not “fighting” for them. She should apologize and be patient, realizing she’s going to have to rebuild that trust and relationship.

Sidenote: paging someone “911” out of surgery to talk about the state of your relationship is childish and the exact selfishness Jackson was describing.

• anon says:

The stuff Jackson was throwing at her was pretty vile though. I mean, he does have a tendency to hold in his feelings until he explodes which is exactly what happened last night. Not saying April is 100% in the right but she isn’t the only one who should apologize.

24. Didn’t the bounty hunter guy in season 2 of Sleepy Hollow get a bunch of fake documents and papers for Ichabod, like a passport and all?

25. Angela says:

#20: I too thought they’d come up with some fake credential stuff, but even with that, considering how strict airline travel tends to be nowadays, I don’t know how easily that’d pass muster, so…I don’t know how that would work.
    But yes, I would absolutely love to see more of a glimpse into Ichabod’s time in jail :D.
    #23: Excellent question. Seriously, when the hell are advertisers going to realize that nobody likes those kinds of pop-up ads?
    #25: Mmm, not necessarily? Sometimes things aren’t always what they appear, and those flash-forwards could be throwing us for a bit of a loop in some way, maybe.
    Agreed on Michaela and Connor’s reaction to the guy with the phone, though. I’m so glad I’m not the only one thinking he’s not going to be good news for them and the others.

26. Chloe says:

3) Yes, I’d have liked less Grissom/Sara and more sharing of the wealth. But it was a 2-hour movie wrapping up a 16-year run. I think a shortened season would have been a better option.

20) I’d pay money to not only see Ichabod in jail, but also Crane on a Plane!

27. maregolden says:

13. I will not recommend professional help for you if you agree with me on how great Jennifer Carpenter looked during that little James Bond fantasy scene on Unlimited.

28. maregolden says:

3. I loved the series finale. The only thing I was interested in was Gil and Sara reuniting. The case of the week was just background noise for me. The end left me a little teary. I will miss CSI.

29. c-mo says:

23. I don’t think very many because this show has early cancellation written all over it!

30. Kalee says:

I want to throw staplers at every person’s head who wrote, casted, acted, or had any part in Fear the Walking Dead’s “Most Interesting Man in the World” cellmate.

I have no idea what show he thinks he’s in but either way, he was HORRIBLE.

• Anonymous says:

Wouldn’t have been such a big deal but it’s like taking Shatner and putting him in a crime drama when he’s at full ham.
      Everyone else playing it normal and one guy going a mile over the top. I get the feeling he’s gonna be a series villain for a while. No way they just leave a character that monologue-prone and just drop him.

31. Son says:

22. Not so curious at all about meeting Callie’s new girlfriend. Because I and some Calzona fans have already figured out who she is and all I can say is “hell” will break lose.

32. JK says:

In regards to #8, as I;ve watched the Blindspot & Quantico, I’ve asked myself for each episode, “Didn’t Sidney Bristow already do this in Alias” and “Is JJ Abrams getting a producing/writing credit since he basically did this 10 years ago?”

33. rowan77 says:

2. Yes. It’s in his character and it happens all the tim in real life. We only get to know a fraction of anti-terrorism efforts on our soil.

4. Yup. It’s in The Dark One Official Handbook.

7. I don’t buy it.

8. You’re finally figuring that out?

12. Mindy did it really well (didn’t see Bob’s Burgers episode). And yeah, Danny’s weirdly calling her his wife a bit early – maybe to get used to it? Maybe to show his commitment to being married to her?

13. I got bored and stopped watching, which made me sad. I love The Muppets, but not their new show. I wanted to love it. I really did.

14. “History dress” FTW!

15. Did the sign shop at Fox hire high school dropouts?

22. Jackson lost his son and was abandoned by his wife. He should kick her to the curb.

23. That pop up ad was incredibly intrusive. What the hell are they thinking?

24. Excellent choice!!

34. EmilyGee says:

Major WTF: The Player ……. Kane jumped out of the plane after the bad guy and the pilot was fatally wounded …… anyone concerned about a rather large now-unmanned cargo plane crashing into a populated area? No? Okay cool ……

• Jake says:

Depends – they were flying over desert, not downtown Las Vegas, so the assumption is it hit an uninhabited area in the desert.

35. Bob’s Burgers did it the best, all the characters felt represented well but in different ways depending on who was telling the story.

36. Carlie says:

Lol at Rayna and Deacon!

As for grey’s anatomy’s music, I counted at least 4 covers, but slow covers…this show is phoning it in now. They used to have amazing NEW music. I hate the slow cover, especially when the scene would be fine without any music at all!!!

37. Jill C. says:

15. Love your attention to detail.
    16. *Axl

38. Joseph says:

20. Ichabod got a passport and ID stuff last season from hawley, cause the new captain wanted to see some. Remember?

39. Nicole says:

16. True but that was the sweetest way for be episode to end, just LOVED it!!

17. She is an amazing actress a d I really enjoy her and Andy storyline, brings out the best in the character (and the actress too!).

40. DarkDefender says:

4. The DarkOne doesn’t have time to groom. Also, like the person above said, their “dirt Zamboni” was obviously on the fritz.
    5. Pretty sure Castle worked harder to get us to hate Pi. And I thought FTWD’s slick Callie was more like the old spice guy.
    7. Silliest “break-up” reason. Ever.
    8. The bigger questions is: we’re those actually different pictures?
    11. Wait. Every seasons need cannon fodder.
    13. Yes and yes.
    22. Bad song choice and it drowned out the dialogue. And I am thinking Arizona is going to Love Callie’s new GF. (literally start dating and fall in love with her)

41. Monica says:

#17 OMG yes! I’m a former prosecutor and you’d NEVER dress like that for work, much less like she did last week when she was going to visit a men’s prison? Does anyone remember Miggs in “The Silence of the Lambs” and what he threw at Agent Starling? EEW!

42. Tom says:

~
    MERCIFUL FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER NO! The moment I’ve feared for awhile now is close to happening. Why not just give all of them Emmy nominations? Not that I don’t appreciate Sarah Hyland, but…..do you really want the supporting categories to look like

Ty Burrell as Phil Dunphey on Modern Family
    Jesse Tyler Ferguson as Mitchell Pritchett on Modern Family
    Nolan Gould as Luke Dunphy on Modern Family
    Ed O’Neill as Jay Pritchett on Modern Family
    Rico Rodriguez as Manny Delgado on Modern Family
    Eric Stonstreet as Cameron Tucker on Modern Family

Aubrey Anderson-Emmons as Lilly Tucker-Pritchett on Modern Family
    Julie Bowen as Claire Dunphy on Modern Family
    Sarah Hyland as Haley Dunphy on Modern Family
    Alison Janney as Bonnie Plunkett on Mom
    Sofía Vergara as Gloria Pritchett on Modern Family
    Ariel Winter as Alex Dunphy on Modern Family
    ?
    Is that REALLY something we want? It’s stuff like that kept Danny Pudi and Nick Offerman from getting at least NOMINATIONS for their outstanding performances. Seriously, stop it.

• Anna says:

Agreed. I love Modern Family, but they have (at times, undeservedly) dominated the Comedy categories at the Emmys and shut out too many other possible nominees.

43. kensi1713 says:

On sleepy hollow, Hawley gave Ichabod the whole deal passport, social, driver’s license, etc way back in beginning of season 2 as a way for Ichabod to be able to continue to consult at the sheriff’s department

44. Ja says:

Would you stop reporting on that excuse for a show called castle? It’s decidedly plagiaristic. Jesus, they even had a big bad cause a break-up after Bones did it.

• asm says:

That’s right, because no show ever uses a trope like having a couple break up because they are in danger. LOL!!!

• S. says:

Oh zzzz. Get over it with the Bones comparison. They’re not even original themselves so anything that *did* steal from Bones would be repeating whatever Bones was repeating. I very seriously doubt they even watch that show. The last thing a writer of a show like Castle is gonna do is watch more of the same sort of show when they go home. A lot of drama writers don’t watch dramas that much. As for the ridiculous ‘would you stop reporting on it,’ every time they do, it’s always one of their bigger viewing articles. Yeah, they’ll just stop because it bothers you. You could not click on them. Plenty of people still love the show. Nobody’s forcing you to read about it. The idea that they’re encouraging plagiarism is nothing short of idiotic.

45. Mark says:

7) Pretty much what I was thinking. There is no way they wouldn’t go after Castle even with Beckett moving out. Still the stupidest plot twist of the season so far, but it is early. We will see if another show (or Castle) can top this one.

46. abc says:

Question about Bones: does not Brennan have a brother too? it is strange that we never get to see him or hear him mentionned.

47. 13: Yes, you do need help, and the only hot piggy I want is one in a skillet sizzling. Bacon anyone?

24: Who would you like to see cast as Dominion‘s Lucifer? (Is Mark Pellegrino available?) Ron “Hell Boy” Perlman

48. Marco says:

8. It’s been going on for a while…
    23. OMG, it’s even worse than the OUAT ‘crotchover’ promotion fiasco of 2013!
    25. Kinda, and yes, definitely. But we know they, especially Michaela, who’s still in the show because… because, and has a personality that would be complimented by being defined as one-dimensional, aren’t the sharpest tools in the drawer. A drawer that includes Mr. Asher Clueless Millstone.

49. ms Thang says:

#26 Julianna can play Alicia’s cousin. If the actress can “share” a scene with a non-existent Archie Panjabi in the room, she can definitely act out as if there were two of her having a conversation.

50. Opal says:

I understand that the show runners on Castle are veteran writers for Castle. If so, why would think viewers would to see Rick and Kate separate but still be working together on cases? The reason for the breakup is stupid. If she is worried about Castle being hurt why no concern for her father? After all she is known by Beckett and not Castle. I’ve seen the will they/won’t they for 5 years and don’t won’t to endure that again. They are married and should have moved on. Not feeling the love. Also please let show runners to please not use fun as a description of any esp. This is code word for bad things will happen.

• Jake says:

Because they are talentless hacks who can’t think of a decent plot for two happily married people. What should happen is they should be locked in a room and be made to watch the “Thin Man” movie series on continuous loop for a month or two so they can figure out how to write witty dialogue for a married couple..