Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on CSI Finale, Arrow, Supernatural, X-Files, Hannibal, Secrets & Lies and More!

Supernatural Season 11 Spoilers

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to

Question: Any Supernatural spoilers? —Erica
Ausiello: The Jensen Ackles-helmed Season 11 premiere* is titled “The Bad Seed” and now I know why: It marks the introduction of Amara, a femme fatale in her late 20s who possesses an acid tongue and a seductive beauty. The fearmonger is new to Earth and is so not impressed with the place. That doesn’t stop her from sticking around; she’s set to recur throughout the season. Not-So-Crazy-Theory: When The Darkness was released in the finale, this badass came with it. (*Even though the installment is numbered 1101, Supernatural episodes regularly air out of order — meaning, it could be the second or third ep of the season.)

Question: Hey, Aus. Big Fan. Any inside scoop on the CSI finale movie? —Brandon
Ausiello: Hey, Bran. Rumor has it the show’s two-hour Sept. 27 swan song will kick off with a significant time jump — we’re talking roughly six months. I’m also hearing there’s a pivotal death.

Ask AusielloQuestion: I’ve been hearing rumors that The CW is developing a Hawkgirl series. Any scoop on how that will affect Legends of Tomorrow? —Melanie B
Ausiello: It will have minimal impact on DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, and here’s why: There’s no Hawkgirl series in development at The CW, according to a network spokesperson.

Question: Please tell me Yunjin Kim’s Karen isn’t about to become a boring church lady on Mistresses! —Henry
Ausiello: Fret not, good sir, Karen’s special brand of crazy is about to roar back more loudly than the enormous black hat she wore to Sunday services during the Season 3 premiere. Showrunner Rina Mimoun warns that fans should definitely keep their antennae up whenever Karen’s gruff doctor (Ed Quinn) and his ailing wife Vivian (Sonja Bennett) are on screen. “That is all we can tell you,” she adds, “but rest assured, we don’t take too long to get where we’re going. We were excited to find as many twists and turns for Karen as we could this year.” Or, as her fellow showrunner K.J. Steinberg succinctly puts it, “Everything you’ve seen happen with Karen [over the last two seasons]… well, you ain’t seen nothing yet.” (Um, considering Karen once engaged in a steamy affair with her dying, married patient, subsequently bedded his college-age son and then got into a deadly altercation with the patient’s alcoholic wife, that’s a bold promise!)

Question: I’ve searched far and wide to find an answer to the “bonkers leading lady” blind item, did I miss the memo?! If not — another hint please! —Tori
Ausiello: There was no memo. And there will be no more hints. There’s a reason that was a blind item and not an actual news story. And the reason is the individual in question scares the s–t out of me.

Ask AusielloQuestion: Is John Barrowman returning to Arrow next season? It seemed like Malcolm was kind of written out in the finale. —Joel
Ausiello: Not only is Barrowman returning, but he will retain his series-regular status.

Question: Got anything on Arrow? —April
Ausiello: The show is getting around to filling Starling City’s mayoral vacancy (R.I.P., Celia Castle). Producers are looking for a fiftysomething actress to play Patty, a candidate for mayor and a longtime friend of Moira’s; as such, she  was once close with Oliver and Thea. Here’s some noisy spitballing from Mitovich: “Hey, maybe Moira once confided in Patty that she years ago paid off Oliver’s baby mama to leave town…?” Thanks, MM. Check’s in the mail.

Question: Got any Reign scoop about Season 3? I’m dying over here! — Redmond
That’s a mighty unfortunate choice of words, Red, considering the scoop I’m about to share with you. The series is currently recasting the beefed-up role of Francis’ younger brother Charles, “who has just begun to realize that he may be the next king of France sooner than he’d imagined.” We’ll see him grow from a “carefree, entitled” boy, one easily manipulated, to the kind of “surprisingly resourceful” young man that France could potentially look to for leadership. If all this makes you nervous for Francis, who was last seen declaring his own mortality in the Season 2 finale, then congratulations — you have a healthy sense of fear.

Question: Any word on whether there will be another season of The Lizzie Borden Chronicles? It was a blast to watch. —Tyler
Ausiello: There is word. And it’s no.

Question: I know you said in last week’s AA that we’ll see Hannibal‘s Bedelia interacting with Will in the latter half of Season 3 — but is there a chance her scenes will be part of some back-from-the-dead, fever-dream hallucination? The way she keeps taunting Dr. Lecter makes me nervous. —Billy
Ausiello: We asked Gillian Anderson if she knew what was in store for her when her enigmatic therapist got on a plane with the titular psychopath at the end of Season 2, and here’s what she had to say: “[Series creator] Bryan Fuller likes Bedelia on the show, so I knew that she wouldn’t be stepping into immediate certain death [in Season 3] — that there would be a little drama that would take place prior to her demise.” Perhaps the lack of a qualifier (i.e. “possible” or “potential”) before the word “demise” was just a slip of the tongue, but (gulp) here’s hoping said tongue doesn’t wind up as the key protein for a dish from Hannibal’s European Adventures in the Culinary Arts.

Ask AusielloQuestion: Will Heroes Reborn give us answers to any of the questions that were left unsolved on Heroes? —Klaus
Ausiello: Beats me. There is one mystery I can clear up for thought. Rookie Blue‘s Peter Mooney wasn’t fibbing when he revealed in a recent fan Q&A that he was going to be in Heroes Reborn. An NBC rep confirms that the actor will appear in multiple episodes of the revival. Who will he play? Beats me!

Question: Is there any hope for Rookie Blue‘s Dov and Chloe? —Robin
Ausiello: The former couple’s interaction is pretty strained in this Thursday’s premiere. But don’t lose faith, Robin! “They’re perfect for each other,” executive producer Tassie Cameron declares. “They both messed up. Dov overreacted. Chloe was a goof. But we love those two together. So yes, there’s hope.”

Question: The first day of filming for The X-Files revival was a whirlwind of spoilery goodness, but since then things have been pretty quiet. Please tell me you’ve got a crumb you can toss to us philes. We want to believe! —Hayley
Ausiello: The scoop is out there right here: The Darin Morgan-penned and -helmed third episode bears the title “Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster,” and it centers on a nondescript man by day/scurry-ass beast by night.

This AAnd That…
Word around the White House is that House of Cards Season 4 will introduce a couple who are the mirror image of Frank and Claire, only younger and (possibly) more British.
Newly-leaked Secrets & Lies spoilers concerning the identity of the Season 2 victim left out a key fact about the dearly departed that makes her death considerably more tragic.
The buzz on Bill Murray’s Netflix Christmas special is quite merry. I hear A Very Murray Christmas, co-written and directed by Sofia Coppola, is very funny — and that Miley Cyrus steals the show with her performance (yep, you read that right).
I just received a piece of 2015-16 TV season intel that is going to leave a certain fandom shaken, stirred and seriously pissed off — sort of how you’re feeling right now after reading this vague, cryptic tease.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments and anonymous tips to (Additional reporting by Michael Slezak, Vlada Gelman and Andy Swift)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Matt C. says:

Oooooh, I can’t wait to find out the fandom in question regarding that last bit. I hope it’s not one that I belong to…but I also hope it is? Oh, Ausiello, you are sooo evil!

2. Hm. Maybe Oliver should run for mayor. It be dumb to waste the opportunity to do that given the vacancy in the office. It has happened in the comics.

3. Jake says:

I still believe that the person from that blind item is Julianna Margulies

• esteban says:

even tho he said it’s NOT a CBS show? is this a reading comprehension issue?

• KattyKat says:

I personally think it’s Mariska Hargitay.

• I thought he was very friendly with her so how can he be scared of her?

• CJ says:

Yeah, I don’t believe for one second that it could be her.

• KattyKat says:

He’s friendly to her because he has to be? Because he’s scared of her! That is a big possibility. You don’t have to show fear with that someone. I still think it’s Mariska. Something about her comes off phony to me.

• Dude says:

That’s a good one! Plus, they could in theory write her out which was a key part of the item (I doubt that they can write The Good Wife out of The Good Wife). My money is on Elizabeth Hurley, Alexandra Park is the real star of that show anyway so they can do without her.

• Robby says:

What does Goddess Mariska have left to prove? She’s one of the top actresses and she might think it’s time to spread her wings while giving Dick Wolf the all-American bird on the way out.

Of course that means there will be no happy ending for Olivia Benson I’m afraid.

• KattyKat says:

Top actress?!?! Now that’s funny. What other roles of hers to do remember aside from Benson!?! She won’t leave SVU coz really who’s gonna hire her with her resume? SVU, a bit part in ER and a bunch of TV movies.

• Barron says:

Unless I missed a hint, I just assumed it’s Debra Messing. I heard this same story before.

• Tahina says:

I think you’re right! Heard eerie things about her back Will and Grace days! Ugh.

• Kelly says:

Debra Messing is a good choice. I was also thinking of Patricia Arquette or Viola Davis. I am thinking it will only be in the second season based on his verbage and that it has a big named leading lady.

• KattyKat says:

Debra Messing and Mariska are best friends so…

• Lauren says:

Debra messing was my first guess and I’ve yet to see any information that rules her out.

• It could also be Jessica Szohr from Complications. She’s getting herself a reputation for being a PitA as well.

• John NYC says:

But was she in anything during the previous season? The item seemed to be about an actress an ongoing project, and at that time Complications was a project and not being broadcast.

4. Jonas says:

Its stupid to tease the whole bonkers leading lady bit with no payoff. Why bother if there is no confirmation eventually?

• Jeri says:

Maybe everything blew up a lot bigger then expected, too much to tease more. Wish we knew though.

• Wordsmith says:

Because he likes provoking discussion among the readers, but doesn’t want to alienate powerful industry insiders? Seems like a reasonable attitude for an entertainment journalist.

• Dude says:

That’s the point of Blind Items. They’re usually about giving insight on gossip without actually revealing the answer.

• Patrick says:

And they are usually just that: Gossip. Maybe the information is legit, and maybe it is just some folks on the show who have an axe to grind with someone else on the show. If someone brings a video or written proof, its one thing. If a few folks simply say something, with no proof to back it up, it is something else entirely.

• Angela says:

Exactly. Besides, somebody on another site made a good point-if this news about this woman is indeed true, she and/or the show will no doubt answer that question for all of us in due time. I would have to imagine if it’s as serious as all that, the show can’t hide that for very long. Especially not with social media being what it is nowadays.

5. Dan says:

For some reason, I feel like the top candidates for the bonkers leading lady would be Patricia Heaton (The Middle), Gina Rodriguez (Jane the Virgin), Juliette Lewis (Secrets & Lies), or Hayley Atwell (Agent Carter). I feel like any other actress is either on show that’s not popular, has been cancelled, or has ratings that are too high to be considered “moderate ratings”.

It could also be Hayden Panettiere (Nashville) too. I’ve read several reports of her being a diva…not sure if it’s true though.

• CJ says:

He said it’s not a CBS show, and it’s not a Fox comedy, but didn’t rule out dramas on Fox. That tells me it’s a Fox show – and the only one that fits is Sleepy Hollow. I’m quite certain it’s Nicole Beharie.

• Angela says:

I really hope you’re wrong with that, ’cause I really like the Abbie character.

• CJ says:

Rumor has it she once bit one of the show’s stylists because she was mad at her, and the next day had no memory (or claimed to have no memory) of doing it. She’s supposedly done some other odd things on set as well. It could very well all be nonsense and Ausiello’s talking about someone else, but to me it’d make sense if it were her, sadly.

• Angela says:

I’d heard that about the stylist, yeah, which would certainly lend credence to that idea.
            But then again, she is supposed to appear at some panel thing with other cast and crew for the show sometime this summer, so I would think that could be an argument to rule her out as the lady in question, too. Especially since, if I recall rightly, one of the clues to the blind item was the fact that the rest of the people working on the show were fed up with her (or getting there) and were dreading coming back to work. I can’t imagine you’d bring someone along to a panel if you felt that strongly about their negative behavior. But who knows?

• Sally says:

You’re talking about san diego comic con, Angela, and there’s no way they could go there without her. If it is her (no idea), they’d just suck it up and act happy.

• Angela says:

@Sally: That’s the one, thank you, I blanked on what event they were going to :p. I’ve never been to a convention, so I don’t know how they usually work, but if everyone’s supposed to go to that, then, yeah, that fact would render my point moot.
            Maybe it’d be easier to ask who the item ISN’T referring to :p? I don’t want to put that kind of extra pressure on Ausiello, though.

• matty says:

I was thinking it might be an ABC comedy; I was leaning towards Fresh off The Boat and Constance Wu… Or Wendy McClendon Covey from The Goldbergs.

• Stacy says:

I highly doubt it’s either of those. It was implied the actress might be written off within the next season. Constance Wu is the reason people watch Fresh Off the Boat. I don’t watch The Goldbergs, but I’d be surprised to see them write off the mother. I’ve never heard anything about either of them being difficult on set.

• Pia says:

It’s not a show that’s in its first season.

• Dude says:

No F-ing way it’s Gina Rodriguez. No F-ing way. You’re crazy.

6. Jen says:

Any chance the “shaken, stirred, and seriously pissed off” fandom might be CaptainSwan shippers? Colin O’Donoghue has been listed as a desirable new James Bond on several sites, and I an interview conducted today, he mentioned a film project he can’t really talk about now, but said it would have a large cast and will be fantastic if it pans out.

• Jen says:

*in an interview conducted today

• RUCookie says:

well the Shaken/stirred comment definitely means a 007 reference… but not Hook!!! Please not Hook!

• John NYC says:

Damn you’re right, that’s one of those classic Ausiello hints. Too bad as I liked that character if it does reduce his presence on the show as it must or why would the fandom upset.

• Dude says:

He wouldn’t be leaving to play James Bond any time soon though considering Daniel Craig is contracted for at least one more Bond and they’re already filming it.

7. Tahina says:

Please not Grey’s again..we fans have already been left shaken, stirred and seriously shaken off too any times to count.

8. A.M says:

OMGoodness this has been the juiciest Ask Aus in months…loved all the scoop.
    “Shaken & stirred” fandom – I’m really hoping it’s Olitz (bite my head off if you like but those two are exhausting). I’m also thinking maybe Olicity is in trouble if the baby-mama story is introduced.
    Reign – Wow so Francis is really going to die; I’m hoping Bash and Mary will find comfort in each other. So was last season the last we saw of Conde, I wonder.
    Arrow – John Barrowman’s Malcolm is simply be the most exciting character on Arrow behind Oliver. I love what they’ve done with his character and I love all his devilish ways. So glad he’s returning again as a regular.
    Also just thinking of the baby-mama drama exhausts me because I can already see some more Olicity angst and drama coming. But I’d really love to see Oliver try to connect with his son, I think that will be just precious.
    Mistresses – Karen’s krazy keeps me coming back to this show. I’m pretty sure she is going to end up hooking up with that doctor.
    Bonkers Leading lady – I’m now convinced it’s Elizabeth Hurley..she’s a tad scary!

• Pearl says:

C’mon, Karen will end up with BOTH!!! Husband AND wife. And I’m betting is the wife who proposes it, so her husband can have someone when she’s gone, but she ends up living, and getting jealous of Karen and the doctor and expelling our mistress from their threesome!

• pem says:

I dont think there’d be any angst betw Oliver & Felicity re: his child at all. I think she would be all for him connecting w/the kid since she has first hand experience growing up w/o a father.

9. That makes me nervous. Could it be my fandom? We may never know. Or will we?

10. KattyKat says:

I hope it’s SVU – the fandom I mean and that this is their last and final SHORTENED season!! #itneedstoend

11. kmw says:

That lady must be bad to make him feel that way. Now that I know its not a CBS lady I have no idea. As for the fandom, that will be interesting to see who that comes to.

12. Jo B. says:

Based on the what I glimpsed on the previews before, I think Karen will have an affair with Vivian. (mistresses) And speaking of Karen Yujin Kim’a acting has tremendously improved since s1!! Thank God!

13. Drew says:

The news about Malcolm Merlyn doesn’t make me feel more confident about the new season. He should have stayed dead. His return has been lame and Oliver giving him the keys to the LoA was just baffling. The man tried to blow up a city. Why give him a semi-competent, not very intimidating army?
    Why do they keep bringing him back?

14. LilMizCrissy says:

I think the crazy leading lady is Mariska of SVU. There’s a hypocritical vibe I get from her. I don’t think she started that way though. But she’s getting old, not much on her resume ans SVU’s dying or practically – girl is probably panicking and thus the attitude.

15. TBBT fandom? I mean – the finale could be the beginning of either Sheldon/Amy story or Leonard/Penny story that could turn for the worse…

TVD fandom? – Elena is out, Damon gets a serious girlfriend really early on?

Grey’s? – Meredith moves on a little too fast (which I don’t know if it could be true, considering they flashed-forward 1 year since Derek’s death or is 1 year not enough?)

• tina says:

if its TVD fandom I hope its the death of steroline! good god i hate that couple. i’ll take Damon with anyone if it means they stop that train wreck.

• John NYC says:

Someone above referenced that the line “shaken not stirred” is a classic 007 movie quote and Ausiello used a similar wording, alongside the actor playing Hook being named as a potential new 007…..

16. Angela says:

So long as that intel about a show leaving a fandom all freaked out doesn’t involve any of the ones I watch, I’ll be okay. And I’m REALLY hoping my shows are spared.
    And that blind item? YEOW. Dang. I respect your reason for not hinting further, but way to leave everyone deeply curious!

17. James D says:

is the fandom in question, Castle? please don’t let it be Castle after the drama of last season’s contract renewal I can’t take any more surprises. Holly vigilante’s baby momma batman are we going to get Connor Hawke this season, that would be cool. Lastly, I seriously don’t understand DC’s reluctance to push a Hawkgirl/Hawkman franchise whether it’s TV or Movie they are both fantastic characters with a rich and often poetic story get it done DC I’ve waited years for it and I want it now please and thank you.

18. flo says:

Can’t wait for the Darin Morgan ep of new X-Files.

19. TeeOh says:

On the blind item I’m going to go with Castle. Beckett becomes captain of the 12th (due to Penny Johnson-Jerald not coming back), and therefore she won’t be in the field anymore so Rick gets reoffered the James Bond franchise from all the way back in season 2, takes it and he and Beckett will no longer work cases together but he fulfills the writing prophecy from season six while Beckett starts her path to the Senate, and gets pregnant.

20. Tori says:

I need to know the bat-$h!t crazy leading lady is. It should be Mariska Hargitay. Reads like her.

21. jen says:

Oh come on “Amara, a femme fatale…who possesses an acid tongue and a seductive beauty”? Is this from your letter to penthouse? Ugh, hold the cheese.

22. Karen MT says:

Oh, thank goodness there won’t be a Hawkgirl show. Nothing against the actress or character. I’m just worried about the glut of comic book tv shows.

23. GraceM says:

Oliver’s baby mama and their child were supposed to be introduced near the end of season three. I’m still waiting on that to happen.
    As for Rookie Blue so nothing much happening with Dog and Chloe but this news makes me happy.

24. Lizo says:

Honestly, the more John Barrowman is in stuff, the more I’m a happy camper. I can not get enough of that man.

25. Good to know about the Hawkgirl spinoff. Too much, too soon.
    I think that even without giving more hints, if she knows Mike’s writing about her, we may not have heard the last from the ‘bonkers leading lady’. You are in our prayers, Mike.
    Yay to more John Barrowman! I had a sneaking suspicion the League could be used to combat HIVE when we found out Ra’s old enemy was heading it, and this just makes it more likely. Why is it sitll June?!
    Oooo. Could Patty spill the beans about the baby momma? I don’t know the ‘why’, but it could happen. And given what Marc has said over his tumblr, I’m wondering what’s up with this whole kid thing. …I’m not handing out spoilers, people. Check out Guggenheim’s tumblr, if you aren’t there already.
    And the ‘This AAnd That’ tease on the fandom shaking is just cruel, Mike. Which is really just like you. Here’s hoping someone less patient about TV doesn’t lynch you before next week’s column. :)

26. Thanks for the Supernatural news. Does this mean the “Darkness” has passed by the 3rd episode?

27. Do you think the Supernatural writers could possibly come up with a description of an upcoming season Big Bad that didn’t suck? This sounds very bland. And why they need to undercut any possible gravitas by insisting on a young, probably inexperienced, actress is beyond me.

As usual, a great deal will depend on whether they get lucky and someone with talent manages to slip through their casting director’s less-than-inspiring criteria (“Hot! In leather!) for recurring actresses on the show.

• deb says:

Agreed! Amara? She should renamed Bore-amara or Here-we-go-again-amara. When are the SPN writers going to realize that most of us out here are tired of seeing female characters introduced just to be used as sex objects?!

28. T.S.H. says:

Does anyone else think that Oliver is aware that he is a father? There was just something in his expression after running into unnamed baby momma in the the Flash crossover episode. I honestly think this would be a better plot than him just finding out.

• pem says:

I didnt notice anything in his expression, other than his discomfort in running into someone with their particular history—awkward. On the other hand, I always thought it was kind of weird that he apparently “didnt” know. Waller, most certainly had to have known, and it seems to me that she would have delighted in not only telling him, but using it against him. I agree it would be a better story if he “does” already know.

29. Fran says:

Sometimes I think the Rookie Blue writers flip a coin to decide who to pair off, because their parings (and un-pairings) seem to be all over the place. The worst one of all being the Dov and Chloe relationship last season, which I had really hoped was finally over. Dov is one of the best characters, and they give him some of the worst stories. I wish they had been more committed to developing his relationship with Gayle, because to me, they had the best chemistry.

30. Amber says:

That tease could literally be for any show on the air! Agh! Okay, need answers now.

31. Azerty says:

Seriously who wants to be the mayor on Arrow’s Starling City? Look at it: Moira died, Sebastian Blood died, the mayor from season 3 got killed, 3 terrorist attacks in 3 years and the rising of the mob? Got to be crazy to want to run for mayor! (who said Oliver?)

32. Toof says:

“Amara, a femme fatale in her late 20s who possesses an acid tongue and a seductive beauty. The fearmonger is new to Earth and is so not impressed with the place. That doesn’t stop her from sticking around; she’s set to recur throughout the season.”

Welp. Definitely don’t want that. I think I want that about as much as more Cole episodes (which we’re apparently also getting.. sigh.)

33. donna2712 says:

I really want to know if George Eads will be returning for the CSI finale movie. It would be so sad that he didn’t make it to the finish line. I know he finished up last season but with only a telemovie left to go it would be really nice to bring him back … assuming he isn’t the one they chose to kill off.

34. Sabrina says:

Excited for the fact a femme fatale is coming to SPN — but then wary of J. Carver because there’s a good chance that she’ll wind up like another Annemarie or Amelia because he really doesn’t know how to write women…

35. dman6015 says:

“Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster”. They’re doing an Abbott and Costello tribute episode?

36. Missy says:

I have been asking for a new lady to make herself at home on Supernatural. So, I’m pleased to hear this news. Just sucks it couldn’t of been Charlie for at least another season :D

37. Angus says:

Hannibal is cancelled thank god.

38. 49erFaithFulSexy#7 says:

I cant wait for SUPERNATURAL SEASON 11 to begin. Hopefully within the next weeks, we get more insight on what type of Form the will Darkness come in. And How exactely its going to affect Dean, since he was the person who had the Mark of Cain. And as far as this new Femme Fatel Character, I say Bring It On. As a Female, I want to see an Actual Strong, BAD ASS Female Character in the show. LOL

39. Angus says:

Now the Jillian Anderson is out of a job, she could fill the mayors position on Arrow.

40. Sarah j says:

Let me guess the doc and his wife in Mistresses are lying and she is not sick.

41. shutuprob says:

Shaken and stirred sounds spy-ish to me, so I’m thinking that the series in question is Agents of SHIELD or Agent Carter, and, although it seems to me that SHIELD is the more likely suspect, the Bond reference in the shaken/stirred clue could very well refer to Agent Carter. Dominic Cooper has been cast as the title lead in Preacher, so it does seem to me that they might just need to write him out of the show.

In the absence of other clues than shaken/stirred, other spy-based shows that this could plausibly refer to (ie: spy shows with strong fandoms) off the top of my head: The Americans, Homeland, arguably Scandal.

42. jh says:

Talk on the town here in Vancouver is that the episode of Supernatural that Jensen Ackles is directing is the 3rd, as it has been every time he’s directed. But, as it’s always happened, they film it first to give Ackles time to prep properly.

43. John Sheffield (@cubeslave) says:

Let me guess The Boys make promises to each other they immediately break, and keep secrets from one another that only make the situation worse.?

Of course they could do something really groundbreaking and have a season that doesn’t happen. They could look at how hard it is to keep your word and have and have an honest relationship.

But that would be like them having a fleshed out female character that they didn’t permanently kill off.

44. Dani says:

Soooo…Amara is basically a revamped Eve? Wasn’t Eve a primordial being as well? Or is Amara much older? An ancient being like God and Death?

45. hello, they have some information about when we will see again on screen George Eads. They know if you are working on a project for TV. Thank you