Unauthorized Full House Story Gets Premiere Date at Lifetime: See the Cast

Unauthorized Full House Premiere

Pull out your calendars and write “Faux Tanner Family Fun Night” on Saturday, August 22.

That’s when Lifetime will debut its The Unauthorized Full House Story, the network announced Thursday.

Capitalizing on the buzz about Netflix’s forthcoming Fuller House, which is a spinoff of the beloved ABC sitcom, The Unauthorized Full House Story will be a behind-the-scenes tell-all in the vein of the cabler’s The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story.

RELATED Fuller House: Meet DJ and Kimmy’s Kids

The cast includes Garrett Brawith (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) as Bob Saget, Justin Mader (Rookie Blue) as Dave Coulier, Justin Gaston (Days of Our Lives) as John Stamos and Stephanie Bennett (UnREAL) as Lori Loughlin.

Stay with me here: The actresses playing the actresses playing the Tanner girls — who will be shown at multiple points in their growing-up — are: Shelby Armstrong and Brittney Wilson (Rogue) as Candace Cameron; Dakota Guppy (The Returned) and Jordyn Olson (The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story) as Jodie Sweetin; Blaise and Kinslea Todd, Calla and Tyla Jones and Kylie and Jordan Armstrong as Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen in toddlerhood, at age 6 and at age 9, respectively.

PHOTOS Full House Favorites: How Might Steve, Comet and More Fit Into Fuller House?

Aislyn Watson (Motive) and Jaime Schneider (The Killing) will round out the cast as the younger and older versions of Andrea Barber.

Get a gander at the ensemble in the photo below, then hit the comments: Did the casting director do a good job? And do you plan to watch?

Unauthorized Full House Premiere

unauthfullhouse_chairs

1. A says:

i hope they’ll do unauthorized glee story too

• David4 says:

Not enough fans for that.

• iHeart says:

*laughs really hard* yeah they probably will because they usually reserve things like this for really cheesy, and really bad yet watched tv series

• Ann says:

They’ll probably do it, but it won’t happen for another 20 years. Lifetime has to pounce on the nostalgic first…so, they gotta make unauthorized movies of all the beloved 80’s show. The next one they’ll probably do is Family Matters…or Perfect Strangers, or Step By Step.

• Ashbash says:

I’m betting on an unauthorized growing pains movie next remember all the backstage drama on that show

• aph1976 says:

Lifetime will probably do a Glee Unauthorized story but most likely not for a few years because Glee just went off the air recently.So it might be too soon and they may wait to see if Fox ever does a Glee Reunion Show.

2. KT says:

The girl playing Stephanie sure looks like her in these pictures.

3. CMarie says:

Could they have picked a more hideous cast?

4. dq18 says:

Just promise me it will be as much of a train wreck as the SBTB one and I’m totally in!

• LADY_in_MD says:

Totally agree! The Sbtb one was such a train wreck but I kinda loved it for that reason I hope this is just as bad cause I will still watch it lol

5. Why is this a thing? Is there some interesting backstory to the show? I mean…sorry but…WHO CARES?

6. matty says:

Hopefully this is better than the Saved By The Bell movie. With that said, from what I gather, the Full House set was a relatively tame set with very little off-screen drama. The cast does seem good for this movie, the girl playing Jodi Sweetin looks a lot like her.

I would love Lifetime to do a Facts of Life unauthorized film, as well as one about Punky Brewster, Growing Pains and Who’s the Boss.

7. Diz says:

What a train wreck. I can’t wait to pop the popcorn and watch!

8. Chris says:

They’re all ugly. Like, Stamos was NOT ugly, and yet the guy playing him looks like a leather boot that was left in the pool for too long.

9. scott21 says:

I’d love to see an Unauthorized Charmed story with all the drama with Shannen Doherty VS Alyssa Milano

10. Lerbert says:

Judging from these photos, this seems a fitting way to complete a year of bad wigs on television.

11. I Hope it will be on netflix because I would like to see this i don’t have cable so I really hope I get to see this on netflix

12. Bobby says:

Actress stephanie bennett looks like alyssa milano

13. chavalabobby says:

Stephanie bennett looks like actress alyssa milano on who’s the boss.