Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Rookie Blue, Revenge, Once, Hannibal, S.H.I.E.L.D., Bates, Hawaii Five-0 and More

Rookie Blue Season 6 Spoilers

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Do you have any scoop on the season finale of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? —Deana
Ausiello: The first half of Tuesday’s two-hour closer alone is chock-a-block with reveals, including what exactly was in the vials found on Cal (gorilla testosterone?!), what Ward wants from Bobbi and just how far (too far?) Jiaying will go to ignite a war between the Inhumans and S.H.I.E.L.D. The first hour also boasts two sizable hand-to-hand combat sequences (girl-girl, guy-girl), you’ll find out what the “key” to saving the Inhumans from “death and destruction” is, and you’ll hear someone say this about Ward: “When I find him, I’m gonna kill him.” (And you believe that person!)

Ask AusielloQuestion: Can we expect to see any more surprise return characters in the Revenge series finale? — Carter
Ausiello:
I’m not sure if this qualifies as a “surprise,” Carter, but you haven’t seen the last of Charlotte! Amanda’s half-sister will make another appearance in the final episode, and it sounds like she’ll play a key role in the unfolding drama. “She delivers a huge piece of information near the end of the episode,” showrunner Sunil Nayar teases. “I can guarantee it will generate conversation.”

Any scoop on the Once Upon a Time finale? Please? –Paul
As AA was going to press, Matt Mitovich had juuuuuust cued up Sunday’s two-hour closer, which opens, he says, with perhaps the most Lost-like sequence in the show’s history, as we find out how Isaac came to be an Author. And lest you think the Snow Dark/Bandit Regina/Noble Rumple role-reversal twist is played just for fun, be assured that it’s all part of a rather dark mystery/puzzle that Henry must solve, in what is far and away the lad’s most “-centric”episode to date.

Question: I have a question concerning Once Upon a Time. Will we ever know what happened between Will Scarlett and Anastasia (The White Queen)? Any chance to see her in the future? —Marine
Ausiello: In the future, yes, there’s a chance. But during this season, which has only Sunday’s two-hour finale remaining, no. “Unfortunately, there was not room to bring Anastasia on this year,” says series co-creator Adam Horowitz. “But hopefully we will in the future, because we’d love to tell that story.”

Question: Do you have any scoop on Rookie Blue? — Samantha
Ausiello: Thanks to a juicy new teaser video for Season 6 (premiering June 25 on ABC) that leaked onto the weblets courtesy of our friends up North, we’re freaking out for reasons both good and bad. The exciting, didn’t-see-that-coming twist: Nick’s mysterious love interest Juliet is a cop, too! Then there’s the we-didn’t-want-to-see-that-coming twist: Duncan appears to be putting the moves on newly single Chloe. Elsewhere, Andy is struggling with the news that Sam’s ex Marlo is pregnant, Dov makes an unexpected friend, Gail is embracing the idea of motherhood with a bucket list, and a drug-free Chris is back (but hardly out of danger).

Question: Any last teasers for this season of Hawaii Five-0? —Dean
Ausiello: Grace Park warns that in this Friday’s double-episode finale, somewhere amidst chasing down a nuclear bomb and steering bride and groom Kono and Adam down the aisle, “a new Wo Fat is born.” (Metaphorically, of course. Not a reincarnation storyline.)

Ask AusielloQuestion: I am a huge Good Wife fan. Do you have any scoop on the finale? —Noemi
Ausiello: Were you a little surprised that Alicia being forced to step down from the State’s Attorney office following an election-fraud scandal didn’t cause more blowback for Illinois’ first couple? Showrunner Robert King promises that that subject — and Peter and Alicia’s political life in general — will most definitely play a role in Sunday’s Season 6 capper. But how to explain the media not making any fuss about the fact that the Florricks haven’t lived under the same roof for quite some time? “We’ve been following news stories about governors, and often the spouse is working separately from where the government business is handled,” King explains with a laugh. “Peter in theory is in Springfield, and Alicia is in Chicago, and you can’t forget the friendly looking-away the press sometimes does [when] governors and other public figures have business that takes them away from home.” So yes, while Alicia and Peter keeping their very separate lives on the down-low is “not completely realistic,” King admits, there are also some real-life precedents on which the show can hang its hat.

Question: After this week’s episode of Bates Motel, I’m definitely going to need some Dylan-Emma scoop. They hit me out of nowhere, but I love it! —Nancy
Ausiello: I’m with you, Nancypants. I am falling hard for that relationship, which, I was surprised to learn from showrunner Kerry Ehrin, was not preordained. “It was one of those things that came out of the organic life of the show and the actors and the storytelling,” she tells me. “It just started to make sense.” On the scoop front, look for the romance to take a swoon-senational turn in next Monday’s sensational finale.

Question: Bates Motel finale scoop, please? —Monica
Ausiello: Monday’s closer features the coolest, most significant Psycho homage to date.

Question: Let’s talk Elementary for a moment — got any finale scoop? —Amanda
Ausiello: Although Natalie Dormer is not back for next Thursday’s season-ender, Irene Adler/Moriarity does play a part in the hour. “She’s referenced,” executive producer Rob Doherty tells TVLine coyly. The EP also reveals that he “toyed with the possibility of bringing [Ophelia Lovibond as] Kitty back for the finale, but I felt — if I do say so — we did a really nice job of tying up her story at the halfway point of the season. So it didn’t seem right to do two finales that would feature Kitty.”

derekQuestion: Please tell me that Grey’s Anatomy‘s Meredith will hold responsible the hospital that Derek died in. At the very least, she should sue the neurosurgeon. —Laura
Ausiello: I can’t see Grey’s doing another protracted lawsuit storyline so soon after the Season 9 legal quagmire that followed the deadly plane crash that claimed the lives of Lexie and Mark. But I could be wrong.

Question: Diehard Grey’s Anatomy fan here. Please tell me that “Owelia” are over. —Liv
Ausiello: I would if I could but I can’t. Those two are apparently in it for the long-ish haul.

Question: I was wondering if you have any details on a Season 2 for Secrets and Lies? The bonus clip made it seem like Ryan Phillippe would not be returning. Please say it ain’t so. —Christina
Ausiello: It ain’t… actually, it is so. Phillippe only signed on for one season (which explains why ABC killed off his character Ben, as strongly intimated in that flash-forward scene). Season 2 would feature a new case, once again presided over by Juliette Lewis’ super-cheery, positively effervescent detective.

Question: Any new Beauty and the Beast Season 3 spoilers? —Jacob
Ausiello: Forget Season 3. I’ve moved on to Season 4, production on which begins later this month. The show is adding a new series-regular character by the name of Kyle. He’s a mid-20s EMT who is ridiculously charming, super-athletic and unnaturally handsome. So, he’s basically Colton Haynes?

This AAnd That…
 I just heard how Hannibal‘s third season ends and there are no words… except maybe these: The twist ending is an homage of sorts to one of my favorite cliffhangers of all time.
To those Jane the Virgin disciples threatening to unfollow me on Twitter: I meant what I said and I said what I meant.
If any Emmy voters are reading this, do me a solid and print out this list and refer to it when you fill out your nominations ballot next month. I don’t think it’s too much to ask.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman, Michael Slezak and Andy Swift)

1. Jared says:

I would love to see Colton Haynes on BATB and back on The CW. Don’t play wit my emotions Ausiello!!

2. Liv says:

He answered my question! Yay! Not happy with the answer, but still…

3. Tay says:

“you’ll hear someone say this about Ward: “When I find him, I’m gonna kill him.” (And you believe that person!)”

again? seriously how many times is the same thing going to be used.

4. Jeff says:

Once he finds out about Bobbi, Hunter will be the one that wants to kill Ward on AOS.

5. Deana says:

Thank you thank you!!!

6. jasie says:

Really not happy with the whole Secrets and Lies ending. They knew they needed to wrap this case up and thats how they choose to end it. Then to make matters worse they want you to watch a dumb scene online. What a joke.

• Annie says:

That’s basically how the Australian version ended, too – except there, the parents did the right and only sensible thing to do and turned the kid in.

7. aph1976 says:

On Grey’s i don’t see Meredith suing the hospital where Derek died because it won’t bring him back.As for The Good Wife i’m wondering Peter and Alicia will make a decision about their marriage in the season finale

8. Paul says:

Glad to hear Charlotte will be back on Revenge.

I’ve always wondered if Charlotte faked her miscarriage and gave her baby away, mirroring what her mother did with Patrick.

She did lose the baby off screen.

That probably isn’t the information that will be delivered, but hopefully they’ll have Charlotte doing something cool.

• Letti says:

I’m sure she had a miscarriage. Between season 2 and 3,the timejump was only like 3 months. The baby couldn’t have been born. But yeah, I’m glad she will finally have something cool to do. Her character was really scre*ed this year.

9. prish says:

A lawsuit in Grey’s would cancel out what the doctor was told by Meridith, imho.

10. Mr. Tran K says:

I’m going to be really shocked if Adam is WO FAT 2.0 on Hawaii Five-0.

11. Effy Shay says:

So happy to hear Owen and Amelia are in it for the long haul.

12. GraceM says:

May 21st is marked on my calendar for season 6 of Rookie Blue!!! Times like this I love being Canadian!!!!!!! :D

13. Curly Girly says:

Revenge – I still don’t think that Conrad Grayson is dead, we never did see a body. I predict he will show up in the season, er, series finale!

14. Lizzie says:

Yay for “Owelia” I really like these two together ! So can I hope that they will actually be together by thé end of S11 ? ;-)

15. westwingwolf says:

Is your favorite cliffhanger Alias’ “My name isn’t Michael Vaughn”?

16. Jo says:

Ugh, a Henry “centric” on OUAT. Blech! I think the writers are overestimating — big time — how many people want to see The Truest Stupid on their screens for an extended time, let alone fronting an episode, and completely underestimating how many people are hoping Henry would just die, or at least be sent to a boarding school in another dimension never to be seen or heard from again.

I guess it’s fitting, though. The worst, most atrocious and annoying character on the show fronting the season finale of the worst half season this show ever produced, and incidentally saw the ratings plummet. I give the show points for at least being consistent in how terrible it’s been. Wouldn’t want to get anyone’s hopes up and suddenly air a good episode. Then they really would kill all their viewers….from shock.

• John NYC says:

Small points for the actor having improved as he’s grown older….

• Sheila says:

Boo to you, I like Henry!

• Raven says:

Me too, I don’t get all the Henry hate!

• George says:

Because the kid is a bad actor, the character is obnoxious and, in the words of the delicious Cruella de Vil, “dreadful”. There’s nothing to like about Henry, unless of course, terrible acting and obnoxious child characters are your jam. But, hey, different strokes for different folks…

17. If you spoil the ending to Hannibal’s third season, I’ll do my best impersonation of Twitterati and scare you off TVLine altogether. Okay, I’l be miffed, but I probably won’t do anything besides sulk and perform voodoo on a doll I carve out to look like you. Maybe.

• Annie says:

Really? I’m dying to know what Aus knows now! I love spoilers. (Which is why I read a spoilers column.)

• Yeah, but I come here for my popcorn shows. When it’s something like Hannibal, I have to watch without knowing what’s going to happen. If I knew how that fight was going to end during the season two premiere, that last hour wouldn’t have been as powerful as it was. And that ending lasted all summer for me. Just, gah! You know what I mean?

18. Anna says:

I’m with you Michael, on the whole Jane/Michael > Jane/Rafael thing! I’ve been a Michael-fan since the beginning and the last few episodes made me love him even more! Go Michael (ambiguity intended)!

• Dee says:

Same here!

• Ari says:

Me too and I’ve been saying it since the first episode! I just keep waiting for something to happen to convince me thatRafael is as great as people say he is.

• blancaster60 says:

Agree completely. Besides, I have always thought the Jane dumping Michael after two years for Rafael was a cold move. Michael has always seemed to be better husband material and I doubt Rafael would be wanting to marry Jane if she wasn’t having his child.

19. cube says:

Owen and Amelia are the most ill-suited couple ever on Grey’s. Not helped by the fact that Amelia is one of the most annoying characters ever on television. They have got to end the show. The decisions the writers are making keep getting worse and worse.

• Nitemar says:

Because they don’t know what to do with Owen! He is useless , boring, the only way to keep him on is to give someone else he can eat her face out. Just my opinion.

• cube says:

Lol! I think Owen is a great character, but, yeah, it’s stupid that the writers had to pair him up so soon.

• DoctorWhoFanatic says:

I can’t stand either one of them. Ick.

20. Sunny says:

Who’s the man in the bottom left corner of the cover picture? He is… attractive.

21. Vivi says:

Well, I would be surprised if it´s anyone else than Hunter saying this about Ward. Bobbi and him have to reconcile somehow if they are heading to the spin-off together…

22. Huski says:

What about the blind item with the leading lady from a popular-yet-modestly-rated series? There has not been any infos since weeks. Is this solved? Did I miss something?

23. Daisy says:

Re: your Jane the Virgin tweet … 100% agree.

24. rachelle says:

Jane/Rafael fiveever!

25. Ninoska says:

I already know who the new Wo Fat will be and that is Chin brother in law Gabriel.

26. Jennifer says:

I’m so glad Henry has such an important role in the Once finale since he was criminally ignored in last year’s two hour finale. Neither Regina nor Emma should have a happy ending that doesn’t include him.

27. Lauren says:

YES!!! I knew there was a reason I loved you, Ausiello. Jane x Michael are everything. I honestly don’t understand the fact that people seem to prefer Jane x Rafael, he treats her horribly.
    So excited for the Bates Motel finale, it has been incredible this season.

28. Glad to know that Henry will have a big part in the finale. I’ve missed him on the show. He used to drive so much of the show forward back in Season 1, which is still my favorite season. And yes it would be nice to know what happened with Anastasia. IMO, it was not a good thing to leave that up in the air and have the Will/Belle rebound happen. And boy do I really hope that rebound is over and done with.

29. Angela says:

Monday’s closer features the coolest, most significant Psycho homage to date.
    *Eyes light up* Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Ooh. Okay, now I’m even MORE anxious for the finale :D.
    And yay for some more Dylan/Emma interaction, too. It’s adorable to know that that relationship just kind of happened-you can see the chemistry between them on the show. And Dylan is definitely a much better choice than Norman for obvious reasons anyway :p.
    Thank you for the “Bates Motel” scoop. Can’t wait to see how they wrap this season up.

30. Ari says:

I missed that tweet about Jane and Michael but I totally agree! Jane and Rafael are all kinds of blah.

31. Thank you thank you THANK YOU for the awesome Bates Motel scoop!
    I can’t wait!

32. JohnHasADHD says:

Dear People who unfollow someone for having an opinion on twitter.
    First off – it’s twitter you narcicistic idiots – nothing anyone thinks is that darn important
    Two if you are emotionally connected to a coupling on a tv show like that that it upsets you if someone prefers a different pairing – seek psychological help (and perhaps consult a doctor about some sort of surgery that prevents you from breeding – PLEASE)

33. bhammer100 says:

You heard how Hannibal ends this season? Where the hell did you hear that!?

34. Marci says:

Thank you, Michael. I haven’t thought much of Jane since she dumped Michael, and the way she did it, giving him back his ring and 2 minutes later making out with Rafael. What kind of person does that? Not the kind of person Jane is hyped up to be. Team Michael all the way!!

35. Joann says:

So I’m confused…if Hawaii 5-0 is being cancelled, why are they starting a new story line in the finale? Wishful thinking the show won’t be cancelled!

36. Ella says:

Totally with you on Jane/Michael > Jane/Rafael. If they wanted us to fall for the latter, they didn’t execute it well.

37. Dude says:

I’m so feeling you on Jane the Virgin…

38. Jess says:

Why is Grey’s still going when Forever got cancelled?! Grey’s is so “drama”-filled that it’s just old and boring. Oh hey, someone died? Someone’s sleeping with another person? Gasp! I’m so….not surprised at all. I used to care but it’s so overdone! Forever was wonderful and fresh and sucked you right in! I adore it! Will it be picked up by another network, I wish and hope? It’s like Firefly all over again. :(

39. Beamer says:

“Please tell me that Grey’s Anatomy‘s Meredith will hold responsible the hospital that Derek died in. At the very least, she should sue the neurosurgeon. —Laura”

Hahaha ! Typical AMURICA thinking ! Let’s sue everyone !!

40. blancaster60 says:

The Kings reasoning for not having the press or public question the fact that the governor and his wife don’t living together was shaky, at best. Sure, he would be expected to have a residence in the state capital and she have a place in Chicago because of her work, but for them to NEVER appear to sleep under either roof together and no one make the accusation that their marriage is a complete sham is ludicrous. And given their rocky past together, it is even more absurd. Throw in the hot e-mails between Alicia and Will that recently went public (Alicia’s explanation for those was laughable) and it becomes even more obvious that Peter and Alicia are husband and wife in name only.

41. GREGO366 says:

WHY are you pretending to have news of spoilers, etc. NOW when the series/season finales have already been shown???? Also, You headlined teasers of shows you NEVER commented on. WHY????

42. Judie Nagle says:

I have been a diehard fan of Grey’s Anatomy since it began. However, when the show pulled the plug on Derek’s character, I pulled the plug on it and many other ABC programs. Also, Meredith’s characters reaction seemingly without emotion, was so upsetting and unbelievable to me. Just another day in the life of Meredith. I would venture the Derek fans were way more distraught about his death. So sad all around.