Hollywood Game Night will return for more celebrity shenanigans on Tuesday, July 7, at 10/9c, NBC announced Thursday.
In addition to the Jane Lynch-hosted game show, the network released return dates for several of its summer series and premiere dates for new fare:
* New reality series The Island, in which Bear Grylls challenges everyday American men to survive on an island without the luxuries of the modern world, premieres Monday, May 25, at 10 pm.
* Hosted by Marlon Wayans (The Wayans Brothers), the new variety series I Can Do That finds a rotating group of celebrities — including Joe Jonas, Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Burke — attempting to master bizarre skill sets. I Can Do That premieres Tuesday, May 26, at 10 pm.
* Back for a second helping, the Adam Richman-hosted Food Fighters — in which amateur cooks face-off against internationally renown chefs — returns Thursday, July 2, at 8 pm.
* The second season of Running Wild With Bear Grylls, in which the famed adventurer takes celebrities on unforgettable 48-hour journeys through the wilderness, kicks off Monday, July 13, at 10 pm.
* Greg Poehler’s Welcome to Sweden will say “Hallå” again with a double-episode premiere on Sunday, July 19, at 8 pm.
* Last Comic Standing returns Wednesday, July 22, at 9 pm. Following the premiere, new episodes will regularly air at 10 pm beginning July 29.
* Mr. Robinson, starring Office alum Craig Robinson, will bow on Wednesday, Aug. 5 at 9 pm, followed by the David Alan Grier/Jerrod Carmichael comedy The Carmichael Show at 9:30.
* As previously announced, Hannibal Season 3 will premiere Thursday, June 4, one week after David Duchovny’s 1960s Charles Manson drama Aquarius debuts; American Ninja Warrior returns May 25, and America’s Got Talent Season 10 opens May 26.
A date has yet to be announced for NBC’s Heroes Reborn event series, starring Zachary Levi (Chuck).