Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Arrow, NCIS, Big Bang, Empire, Once, Good Wife, S.H.I.E.L.D., Glee and More

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to

Question: Any Big Bang Theory scoop? —Alexandra
Ausiello: Extending its love affair with all things Stars and Warsy, the CBS smash will be sending Leonard and Sheldon on a road trip in early April to Marin, Calif., home of the sprawling and heavily fortified Skywalker Ranch. Their goal? To pay its owner, George Lucas, a house call. In related news, EP Bill Prady just tweeted a first look at their trip.

Question: Anything cool coming up on Arrow? —Julie
Ausiello: The show’s Season 3 finale will introduce a major, formidable, fierce new foe for Oliver, and his reign of terror will continue well into Season 4. The mysterious character is being referred to internally as “Damian Dark,” which got Matt Mitovich and I (but mostly MM) pulling up and skimming the Wiki page of one Damian Wayne. Get it? Damian Wayne. Son of the Dark Knight. They’d probably have to tweak the Bruce Wayne connection, but it’s a plausible theory, no? UPDATE: Readers better-schooled than Matt Mitovich and I (but mostly MM) notes that Damien Darhk is a H.I.V.E. operative per DC lore, and thus is more likely to be introduced.

Question: Are we going to see ATF Agent Zoe Keates again on NCIS? I really like her and actress Marisol Nichols! —Lori
Ausiello: As a matter of fact… yes, I can confirm that 24 alum Nichols will again reprise her role as DiNozzo’s former colleague, in an episode airing this spring.

Ask AusielloQuestion: Any new scoop on NCIS? —Marsha
Ausiello: How about another casting tidbit — and this one’s near and dear to my heart. A Martinez, former star of Santa Barbara, TV’s greatest soap ever and one of my favorite shows ever, will guest-star in a late March episode titled “Patience.” Says EP Gary Glasberg of the ep: “It deals with the mystery surrounding a decades-old airport bombing. When new evidence surfaces, the NCIS team follows a cold clue trail that turns red hot. We were thrilled when A took the role of Orlando. His South American-based character is full of surprises and brings some real twists and turns to the investigation.” Eden and Cruz, forevah!

Question: There are rumors going around that the sixth season of Downton Abbey will be its last. Do you have any concrete scoop on this? —Kristen
Ausiello: The actors’ contracts expire at the end of Season 6 and, save for one or two possible exceptions, they want outta there (with Maggie Smith leading the charge). So, short of them being offered $1 million an episode, the show’s done after one more “series” (as they say across the pond).

Question: Anything on Grimm? —Thomas
Ausiello: I hear that the NBC drama is mulling going dark — really, really dark — as it approaches season’s end. Gruesome dark. Death-of-a-major-character dark. (Fill the comments with your guesses on who it might be.)

Ask AusielloQuestion: Will we be seeing more of Chris Noth on The Good Wife this season? —Marilyn
Ausiello: I think Noth’s airtime will increase significantly this spring when, as rumor has it, the show revisits a Peter-centric storyline chad that’s been dangling for more than a year. (Read between the puns, people!)

Question: Do you have any scoop on The Good Wife? —Elizabeth
Ausiello: Remember how the Jan. 11 episode ended with an outraged Alicia confronting Diane and Cary about hiring David Lee, without consulting her first? That won’t be the last of the bad vibes percolating at Florrick-Agos-Lockhart in the run-up to Election Day. “There is tension within the firm because Alicia has put everyone in an awkward position by being there and yet not there,” teases showrunner Michelle King. “They’re going to question what her motives are, because she may have other interests she needs to serve, not just the firm’s. That’s going to play out in the second half of the season.”

Question: Do you have any scoop on what’s going with Once Upon a Time’s Hook? —Jessica
Ausiello: Episode 15 (airing March 15) will reveal why the pirate has a quite complicated past with sea witch Ursula — and the nature of it is “far worse” than any romantic indiscretion, says co-creator Eddy Kitsis. “When you think about what would be worse than having your heart broken, I would say having your soul crushed. You’re going to see the entire flashback of what happened, with the origin of Ursula.”

Question: Is Once Upon a Time actually considering a Belle/Hook pairing or are they just keeping the two busy, while Rumple and Emma are busy with the Queens of Darkness? —Linda
Ausiello: No, no, no. They’re not hinting at a Belle/Hook pairing. Belle and Will Scarlett, however, may be a different story, as you’ll see teased this Sunday. As series co-creator Eddy Kitsis notes, Belle and Will, after all, have “a lot in common,” in that “they both fell in love with villains (Rumple and Wonderland’s Red Queen, respectively), and they both hoped that these villains would be redeemed.” And they both were let down. With Rumple banished (as far as Belle knows!) and Anastasia MIA, “Anytime you have your heart broken,” Kitsis says, “you look for a way to smile again.”

Question: Any Once Upon a Time scoop you can share about the infamous Cruella de Vil? –Mason
Ausiello: If you’re wondering how Cruella wound up in Long Island, N.Y. while her previous associates Rumplestiltskin and the Charmings landed in Storybrooke, Maine, co-creator Adam Horowitz promises that in an upcoming episode “all the pieces on the chessboard are laid out,” explaining “who wound up where and why.”

Ask AusielloQuestion: Any news on Nicola Peltz returning to Bates Motel as Bradley, or is her character’s journey over? – Jarrod
Ausiello: The undead will rise again in Season 3. “Bradley is indeed coming back,” confirms EP Kerry Ehrin of the fugitive teen, who fled town after faking her suicide last season. “It’s a very interesting dilemma [because she is] a person who can’t be visible because she is wanted. She’s not supposed to be there. She’s gotten herself into sort of an awful, sad situation that she’s kind of just learned to live with. And she just wants to come back to see her home. But she can’t. It’s very isolating.”

Question: The synopsis for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Episode 13 says that Cal assembles a team of super-villains. Any idea who they are? —Joseph
Ausiello: As revealed in our Season 2B preview, Cal rounds up other “misfits” on the Index who aren’t happy with S.H.I.E.L.D., including, EP Jeph Loeb says, Karla Faye Gideon, “a dark character” played by The Sopranos’ Drea de Matteo. As such, Coulson would be prudent to keep his guard up. Says Clark Gregg, “[Cal] is not so happy with how their last fight went,” interrupted as it was by daughter Skye/Daisy. “There’s a score he wants to settle.”

Question: On Sleepy Hollow, what is Grace Dixon? Is she a witch? —Reagan
Ausiello: Well, you’ll remember that Jenny and Abbie weren’t activated as witches when Henry rang the enchanted bell, leading us to believe that their colonial ancestor wasn’t part of the Pointy Hat Crew. But to be sure, we asked showrunner Mark Goffman to weigh in on the matter. “Grace was a keeper of witchcraft,” he says, couching his answer by saying that the magic she oversaw “could be of a different type” from the dark mojo Katrina practiced. “That’s something we can learn a lot more about in the future.”

Question: Can I have some Sleepy Hollow scoop, please? —Alexsandra
Ausiello: Remember when Moloch told Henry, “There were horsemen before you, there’ll be horsemen after” (or something to that effect)? Now that Henry is dead — and stripped of his Horseman of War status shortly before that — it’s likely that we’re back to only knowing who one of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are. We ran our theory by Goffman, who coyly replied, “That very well could be the case. I think that’s a very astute reading of Moloch’s comment.”

Question: Is it too early to ask for any spoilers for Season 2 of The Last Ship? –Heather
Ausiello: It’s never too early! (Except when it is.) That said, I have learned exclusively that Stephen Monroe Taylor (Anger Management, History’s upcoming Texas Rising mini) is set to recur during Season 2 of the TNT drama as Flea, a captured prisoner who has survived by weaseling his way into safe positions.

Ask AusielloQuestion: Glee seems to be loading up on guest stars in its last few weeks. Any other big names on the way? —Kate
Well, Kate, we’ve already given you the scoop on Sue’s baby daddy Michael Bolton (via Jane Lynch, herself), but here’s one you might not know about: I’m told that Girls’ Andrew Rannells, who also starred in Ryan Murphy’s short-lived NBC sitcom The New Normal, is making an appearance in the series finale next month. He will be connected to Rachel’s storyline and he won’t be showing up in present-day Lima. Any theories?

Question: I cannot believe how hot Empire is. Please tell me that they know the gem they have in Taraji P. Henson’s Cookie, easily my favorite character! Oh, and if you have scoop on my new favorite show, that would be cool, too! —Phillip
Ausiello: Trust and believe that Fox knows the power of Cookie (and if they ever forget, we suspect Porsha will be collecting several hurled shoes in the network’s lobby.) Just don’t expect to see the Lady Lyon cooking up additional studio magic with the label’s comeback queen Elle Dallas anytime soon. A source tells us Courtney Love was only booked for two episodes — meaning Elle’s relapse at the hands of roofie-wielding Anika marked her final Season 1 appearance. BONUS SCOOP: We asked showrunner Ilene Chaiken if Lucious can truly rest easy in the wake of Vernon finding a stooge to take the fall for Bunky’s murder. “You can never rest easy on Empire!” she said with a hearty chuckle. Good thing Lucious’ ex is on the Empire payroll now — in case he needs a crash course on “How to Survive Your First Year in Prison.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments and anonymous tips to (Additional reporting by Andy Swift, Vlada Gelman, Kim Roots and Michael Slezak)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Sandra Miller says:

I hope Zoe’s appearance will be for Tony to break up with her. I’m not a fan of this relationship. It has progressed at warp speed for no reason we have been shown. I dont know or care anything about this character.

• Sherri says:

I’m liking their relationship. It could be interesting to find out more about their past and see where it goes now. I also really like the actress who plays Zoe.

• Lori says:

I like her, too. And she & Tony have know each other for years, so it’s not like they started a relationship after 5 minutes of meeting each other.

• John NYC says:

The two actors do play out that having a deep long history very well font they? Lots if body language communication that comes with time and companionship.

Nice to see for him.

• Darlene says:

Especially that last conversation between them during Parental Guidance…and the fun elevator scene that followed. The two were very comfortable with each other, and I liked their remembrances of the long talks they used to have. Very sweet moment between them.

• I agree, Sherri. It’s nice to see him in a relationship with someone who obviously respects him and cares about him.

• Joni says:

They’re old friends who once knew each other very well (they were partners) and have now reunited. Due to this it doesn’t feel lightening speed to me. Marisol is great as Zoe and that the show is having her back again (will be 3rd time this season) indicates to me that she’s a good fit for Tony.

• ndixit says:

Exactly what about this relationship is progressing at warp speed? They are old friends and are attracted to each other. They are in a relationship now. What about that indicates that the relationship is moving too fast.

• Mel says:

Exactly! That’s what happens when two people actually like and show mutual respect for each other. It’s nice to see Tony happy.

• Gisela says:

I hope TVLine will announce when Zoe returns! I won’t watch another episode with the handcuff Lady! So awful to see a good actress in such a disgusting role!

• Joni says:

You do realize that Tony is the one to put her in the cuffs don’t you? Yet you watch him despite that.
        Personally I think Tony was teasing with his “had you locked up real good” comment and she teased back by playing along.

• Jill says:

I agree. The relationship is boring.

At least the new woman is married, which makes a nice change from all the relationship losers on the show.

2. Brian says:

Hope Courtney Love can appear in some more episodes next season. I really enjoyed her on Empire.

• laurelnev says:

Wouldn’t it be cool if some part of the press coverage, or even an party goer w/ a cell phone, caught Anika spiking her drink and THAT went viral enough it lead to an arrest? Cookie could call her Bar-Bar Kitty then, and of course, Courtney could come back and be vindicated.

3. Ray says:

I hope they don’t kill of Juliette on Grimm as fan service to that small but vocal minority of haters.

• Heidi says:

Would Sgt. Wu be considered a major character? I’d hate for it to be Hank. And they could get rid of Adalind any time.

• Tenney says:

UGH! I don’t want any of the major characters on Grimm killed off. Well… maybe Adalind I would be OK with, but definitely none of the scooby gang.

• JB says:

I’m one of the Juliette haters. Everyone I know that watches the show also finds that character incredibly annoying. Although making her a hexienbiest has improved the character dramatically. They just can’t kill Monroe. I would completely stop watching the show.

• Georgia Madman says:

I was a Juliette hater but I’m digging her as a hexanbeast. Adeline would die and I’d be happy. She popped out a kid and has served her purpose

• I was on the Juliette hate train but the last 2 seasons they have really invested in making her a more likable character and given her some pretty epic story lines so now I’m on the “don’t kill off Juliette” train. At least not yet… you’ve just made her so cool with this Hexienbiest development.

• Kate says:

I would more envision that Adalind bites it first basically because the show has badly struggled to fit her into a story line that is more than where is my baby. I mean, the mother’s desperation is barely there because we, like Juliette, believe Diana is better off with Kelly for the time being. Then the next best parental figures for her are Nick and Juliette (especially if Juliette’s condition is permanent).

• Kat says:

I hope its Adelidid (However you spell it)on Grimm. I just hate her. She irritates me.

4. Lois says:

Theories? Really? We already know it’s very likely Andrew Rannels is playing himself and presenting Rachel her Tony award in the future.

5. Betty says:

Glad to have Ask Ausiello back!

6. s says:

• Amber says:

I feel!!!!!!!!

• AW says:

I hope they get rid Adalind and bring in another villainess. Adalind’s just so crazy and evil on this show! There’s no redemption for Adalind, especially after how she premeditatedly, brutally, and cold-blooded murder the poor woman who broker the deal with the Royals over her unborn baby, in order to get her powers in Season 2. I can’t stand Adalind, and I hope the writers get rid of her soon.

• mary says:

I know! I love the core group of characters! If they have to kill anyone off, how about Wu or Nick’s mom or Adalind? But really, none of them!!!

7. Becky says:

Will Scarlett and Belle? I’d ship it.

8. Len84 says:

I look forward to Hook’s backstory. And i had guessed it was gonna be Ursula. Sea captain and sea creature lol.
    Also back in Hook’s pirate days depends which section, after his brother or after Milah – he was in a bad place. Pure Darkness.

And i have no idea how anyone can think Hook and Belle are gonna be more – its just a friendship. Hook LOVES Emma more then anything and anyone in the world. He loves her inconditionally, she is his light, love and hope!!!!

• LNSolanki says:

• Sylvia says:

Can’t believe anyone would even suggest that Adam and Eddie would consider a Hook/ Belle pairing after almost 3 seasons f developing CS. They have already said CS are true loves. And. Whatever Hook did as a pirate, so what? I am sure it is nothing he is proud of now but, like Regina, and almost everyone else it’s about the goodness in each character not dwelling on their past mistakes. There would be no Regina if that happened.

• Mary says:

3? More like 1. He went from “quite fancy you” to must win your heart Emma because you’re a prize that I must collect.

• Vari says:

Mary As usual, is here with her crap – Please dont be rude and discredit canon facts to your own ignorant mind. It really doesnt do you any good.

Sylvia – I agree. Hook is meant for Emma etc. And all the build up is them being true love and so on. Whatever Hook did as a pirate and man in darkness will parallel to how he feels now in the present, where he will brood, and worry and be ashamed.

• Sheila says:

Have they really said that Hook and Emma are supposed to be true love? As a Neal fan, that kinda bums me out.

• Mer says:

Well, it it canon that he literally spent 200/300 years in revenge mode for Milah’s death, in like 3 episodes, we are to believe he fell in love with Emma. That doesn’t scream an organic relationship. Especially when he was going to leave everyone to die, but he came back because of guilt of abusing Bae. Turning around the ship wasn’t for Emma.

• Mer says:

Where has it been stated that CS are true loves?

• aurat22 says:

Sorry that was me! Don’t get me wrong I am one who wants Emma and Hook together. Plus I even hope Rumple can end up realizing Belle and his grandson are more important than power. I used to watch soaps though and every time they started pairing two people in scenes who normally didn’t share them, it meant the powers that be were testing the possibility of a romantic relationship. Glad that’s not the case here. Thanks for clearing that up Michael! Glad you’re back. I used to watch Santa Barbara too. My favorite couple was Mason and Julia.

9. Rachel says:

Only one I can live without on Grimm is Juliette. I don’t hate her but I think the show can go on w/o her.

10. ggny says:

Im betting Arrow new villain is Richard Dragon

11. wrstlgirl says:

Hmmm, not sure who they could kill off on Grimm that wouldn’t leave a huge whole.

• wrstlgirl says:

Of the majors that is. Wu and Analind can go anytime :-)

• Michelle says:

Not Wu! Love Wu!

• John NYC says:

Wu usually brings some humor to an otherwise often dark show, I like Adalind for her complexity but she isn’t central to the show. Neither, for that matter, is the Captain. Though if they kill him off I hope they don’t harm The Coat! Certain horrors should NOT be visited upon us.

12. LNSolanki says:

I love how Ausellio went No No No lol, like I don’t know why anyone would think that.
    Hook is completely for Emma, the man is IN love with Emma. Its Emma or no one for him. He didn’t even move on in the missing year to some wench – he isn’t moving on. Its Emma.

Seeing a Hook backstory and flashbacks has to have him back in his leather gear. But I am intrigued and nervous about what went on. I can understand if its worst – its a hard thing to talk about esp to Emma because you don’t want her to think less of you even though she knows you were Captain Hook back then and so on.

Might like the Will and Belle. Two lonely heartbroken souls.

• Luke says:

and now that is seems Hook will be hiding something bad from Emma (as well as the Charmings) it’s not that hard seeing her lose faith in the people in her life and be so easily corruptible by darkness;

• Vari says:

I dont see Hook hiding or lying something to Emma. All it is him not quite telling her because whatever it is – its not something i think he can tell her because of how ashamed he must feel. How hard it is to tell the woman you love what he did even if Emma knows he has dome some bad stuff in the past – he was THE Captain Hook and he needs to knows that all Emma cares about is the man he is today so that will give him a push to tell her. Hook isnt keeping things from her to deceive her but to protect her and the man feels guilt. As for the Charmings they are keeping this secret which is gonna hurt Emma and is even vital to let Emma know before someone tells her seeing as the queens of the darkness are here.

• Mer says:

Wow, the hypocrisy in it being alright for Hook to hold secrets from Emma is alright because he will be emo, but it is not alright for the Charmings is astounding. I do remember Hook withholding information pertaining to curse lips which ended up making Emma lose her magic.

Or what about recently. Hook should have told the Charmings, Regina/Emma about Rumple switching the dagger instead of trying to use that as leverage to get his hand back. And he should have told them about Rumple’s plans with the hat, which Rumple almost had hatted Emma. But for you Hook fans, literally anything this man has done can be excused. I am a huge Regina fan, but I can at least admit her faults.

So wonder it is easy for A&E to literally write off Hook as a hero without any true work being done, because there are lots of people that will eat it up all easily.

13. Lynne says:

OMG! How are you even old enough to remember Santa Barbara? I loved that show and A Martinez. I’ll be glad to see him. Eden and Cruz, indeed, maybe my first OTP.

14. GildedRose says:

You know, I love Arrow as much as the next person, and I know that Arrow and Batman has always been similiar, sort of cousin-ish, but it would be great to see them blazing their own trail and using the show to really recreate and redefine Arrow to showcase what an amazing figure Oliver Queen/The Arrow is by himself, built on his own story, than following in the literal footsteps of the whole Dark Knight saga. Do something different, Arrow. Embrace your own destiny and stop acting like a mini-Bat. Oliver Queen is an awesome character. He doesn’t need to be a carbon copy of anybody. Let him stand his own ground and do him justice. Don’t diminish him by making him stand in the shadow of another.

• Lea says:

Worst part is, they’re not even that similar in the comics (aside from being non-superpowered heroes). Green Arrow is a much more light-hearted guy, always with a quip or a witty remark and absurd trick arrows. I like Arrow, but I’ve always been a little bothered by how much they’re pretty much writing the show as Bat-Arrow.

• Rob Watkins says:

That’s not exactly true. Oliver started off as more or less Batman with a bow and arrow. The stuff that he’s generally associated with was added much later.

• Luke says:

preaching to the choir; in that regard Smallville’s Green Arrow was a lot more faithfull to the comics;

• GirlvsTV says:

Cannot agree enough with this.

• James D says:

Thank you. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this. It’s been especially apparent this season I guess because of Ra’s. I really didn’t like how last episode ended in no small part because of the Batman connection. Green Arrow has some fantastic arcs in the comics I really wish they’d get more into those as oppose to making him a Batman clone. and yes while their are similarities between the two GA was always the activist fight for the people type which needs to be explored in Arrow stop with the secluded brooding Oliver.

15. Hayes says:

I hope Alicia loses the State Attorney race. I wanna see FAL just full on kicking legal butt.

• Lincoln says:

I agree… I have no cared for the show at all this season.. I miss the legal cases… the political stuff was done a couple of seasons ago… really feels like they jumped the shark this season.

16. abz says:

I’m really interested in seeing just how the Dark Curse jumped around between the characters. This past episode we saw how Rumple first got it. And since Regina had to steal it back from Maleficent back in the first season, I wonder why she would have traded it after Rumple had given it to her in the first place.
    Also not too thrilled about the Anastacia news on OUAT. I’m hoping its explained. I really came to love and enjoy Anastacia on Wonderland and it’s been a while so my memory is a little hazy on everything that happened, but she did redeem herself didn’t she? Anyways hope to hear more about her via OUAT and possibly see her again.
    Hopefully increased Peter time on TGW may actually lead to some more scene with him and Alicia addressing the state of their marriage. I definitely think they both need to move on.
    Thanks Michael for all the scoop. Really appreciate it and hope everything is okay with you.

• laurelnev says:

Wasn’t the curse itself an incantation, and the Globe Malificent had just one of the necessary components? Isn’t that how Pan could recast it? Or am I remembering wrong. (I tried to block out that whole Pan season!)

• abz says:

I just googled it. Regina said she traded the Dark Curse for Maleficent’s Sleeping Curse and because the sleeping curse didn’t work, she decided she wanted her Dark Curse back and Maleficent refused but Regina got it back. I wonder though after everything Rumple went through to get the curse, how he felt when Regina just traded it away. Unless maybe it was part of something he saw after taking the seers powers. But still after betraying Maleficent you’d think maybe he’d be a little pissed she ended up in position of the curse at one point.

• Mark says:

What I would like to see is the origin story of the curse why was it cast and by whom. All the horse trading is secondary

• abz says:

I thought Regina was the first person to actually ever cast the curse. But yes, it’d be interesting to see who created it in the first place and placed it at Bald Mountain with Chernobog.

• KirstyLou92 says:

Rumple made the curse but had Regina cast it (hence all the training & rivalry with zelena) snow cast it the 2nd time in the enchanted forest to get back to Emma.

• abz says:

But if he actually created it, I don’t see why he’d put it in a location where he couldn’t get access to it again without help.

17. Jo says:

I find it interesting that TV Line is providing Sleepy Hollow spoilers when it is very much in doubt that show will be back next season. Considering other sites are giving this show a less the 50% chance at survival, this is either hope springs eternal or delusion at it’s very best.

18. John NYC says:

As long as the Grimm death is NOT Henry! He just nailed that scene, like totally.

19. Me says:

I really miss ack in the day when TBBT was laugh-out-loud good, nowadays meh! at best

20. DS says:

Isn’t Damian Wayne like, twelve years old? How is that Arrow’s new foe?

21. Joni says:

Thank you as always for the “NCIS” information. Glad to have Marisol/Zoe back for another visit (could it be she’ll appear with Mr Wagner) and I’m intrigued by the cold case getting hot again. Didn’t watch Santa Barbara but have always like A.

22. Karen says:

It’s good to have you back, Michael…hope you’re doing well. Sending you a virtual case of Diet Raspberry Snapple and many virtual hugs.

23. Dj says:

They are going to have to change a lot if it’s Damian Wayne on arrow. Oliver can’t fight 12 year olds.

24. Babybop says:

I will be so sad if Sleepy Hollow doesn’t get its third season! Also, glad to have you back Michael, hope you’re doing okay.

25. frances says:

When is the next episode of Stalker coming on it has been a couple weeks now?

26. cjeffery7 says:

i think ending after a 6th season would be more than appropriate for Downton Abbey. its been 15 years for these characters, they need to start moving on with their lives! anna and bates, if they can stay out of prison, need to start a family, and carson and mrs hughes obviously haves things to do. daisy needs to go run the farm and mrs. patmore could join her and/or visit regularly and eventually retire there. thomas won’t stop toiling about life for a long while, no matter how much he’s grown, and all the upstairs folk ought to be busy with new life adventures as well, whether that means moving away or staying home and busying themselves with estate business. life will go on after Downton, for us and for the characters.

27. Lincoln says:

The Good Wife storyline they are revisiting should be the ballot stuffing thing.. that needs a resolution

28. Lincoln says:

No Damian Wayne… that doesnt make sense… they’d have to change so much it might as well be a new character…

29. Glad you’re back, Michael!

30. It's Delovely says:

For the love of Gold, please: NO MORE LOVE TRIANGLES on OUAT. Belle/Rumple are True Love, as are Will/Anastasia. Belle has only been separated from Rumple for six weeks. I’d rather see her work through her own issues as an individual and form friendships with some people in town. A friendship with Will would be fine, but turning it into some love triangle/square drama is completely unnecessary. There’s enough material for these characters without resorting to cheap, soap opera gimmicks.

31. Omega says:

Grimm- They’ll kill off one of the detectives (not because they’re minorities lol, but because they’re not part of the core group to keep the show going- 60% the asian guy, 30% the black one and 10%Juliette because she’s boring)

32. Letti says:

Thanks for the OUaT scoop. While I hate Hook, for once I became interested in his flashbacks with Ursula. Hope they will be good.
    A Belle/Hook pairing would be ridiculous. As for Belle/Will, I love both characters, but I don’t really want them together. I mean, what happened to Anastasia? She was redeemed, and she finally got back with Will. Also, OUaTiW’s finale suggested, that Ana and Will would rule Wonderland together as the White King and Queen. I hope this won’t be changed and Will will still end up with Ana. And Belle is still married to Rumple. He did bad things, but that I wouldn’t want adultery there. IMO Belle and Will should stay platonic at most, even if I’m sure I’ll enjoy their scenes.

• Lydia says:

I agree with you about Belle and Will. I adore both characters and would love to see a friendship between them, but they’re both in love with other people so I’m not sure how a romance would work. I also dislike the implication that Anastasia fell back on her old ways. The end of Wonderland’s arc showed her redeemed and the two of them were happy together. What could’ve happened in such a short amount of time to not only end their relationship but send Will back to the EF so he could get caught up in the 2nd curse that took everyone back to Storybrooke? I can’t imagine more than two years would’ve passed between the events in Wonderland’s finale and the 2nd curse being cast in season 3 of OUAT.

33. K says:

So the OUAT ‘verses actually had a few couples almost everyone could agree on, and they decide to break up two of the three to put the shattered halves together? More brilliant decisions there. Not to mention how annoying it is for Will’s true love, Anastasia, to be fridged offscreen. I’ve zero interest in watching Belle and Will; wake me for Cruella or Rumple scenes.

34. I am really not on board with a potential Belle and Will pairing on Once. I can be OK with a friendship, or maybe a misunderstanding on Rumple’s part, but a romance? Especially so soon after Belle and Rumple broke up? Just doesn’t ring true to character, IMO. I’ll reserve judgement until I see what happens, but I very much doubt I’ll be on board with an actual romance with these two.

Both Belle and Will have people that are their actual True Loves. I get the aspect of both of them being let down by those people and having their hearts broken, but does that have to lead to romance? I’m really not interested in watching that. Belle and Rumple belong together, once they work things out. Also, Will and Anastasia did work things out and seemed happy on Wonderland. What happened? I really liked that pairing too.

Belle and Will is just a big NO to me, I’m sorry.

• crysania4 says:

It really doesn’t ring true after Belle was clearly still so broken up over losing him in the last episode.

35. Heathers says:

Grimm- get rid of Juliette. She and. Nick aren’t married, just “playing house”, so it doesn’t look like they will be married. Bye bye Juliette!

36. crysania4 says:

This whole “Belle/Will” thing is really killing my interest in the show. Why does she need another man to “get over” her TRUE LOVE? I really wish the media would stop focusing on that nonsense.

37. Gisela says:

The NCIS episode Zoe Keats returns is hopefully the one she will exit the series! If I wanted to watch a trashy character advertising kinky sex I would pay for that genre of movies!
    I did like Marisol before she decided to play the cheapest part ever on NCIS!
    I hope the real DiNozzo character returns, the hero, the one who had an extraordinary father/son relationship with Gibbs and tells kinky Zoe to go to hell!

• OlivaK says:

Take a breath–you hamster is slipping off it’s wheel!

• John NYC says:

So given it was surely DiNozo at the other end of that pair of cuffs you want him banished from the show as well?

Not me, first of all what to adults with as long a history as they have to or don’t to on their off hours and off screen doesn’t have much impact for me and secondly: Tony’s actually happy and imho that’s been a long time coming. Jeanne was way too long ago and given his assignment that was always way bittersweet. Prof. Tony DiNardo was truly happy then, Tony DiNozo had to know deep down it would be rough.

• Sherri says:

I agree. He does seems actually happy in this relationship. I hope Zoe sticks around for a good while. I like their chemistry together.

• Willing to bet you’d be perfectly fine if Ziva was the one using the handcuffs on Tony, wouldn’t you?

• Gisela Bauhof says:

I’ll have to disappoint you! Ziva was never one of my favorite characters!
        Kate was my favorite character and back then NCIS NEVER had trashy characters like Zoe Keats!

• John NYC says:

Because Tony wasn’t sleeping with anything with a pulse to the point I expected Kate to file a restraining order?

• Joni says:

But given that Tony had Zoe in his cuffs (if it wasn’t just teasing) doesn’t that make him kinky too? Sex isn’t just in a dark room with no peeking, ya know.

38. Vari says:

I love Hook so its nice to see a spoiler about what we see with him in the past. Which as i said will parallels to the present. Knowing Hook – he will brood, worry and feel ashamed and unable to tell Emma in fear of her doubting them. But he needs to know Emma cares, cares for the man he is today. She believes in him just like he believes in her. Emma/Hook <3

39. Jeff Berry says:

Any chance on when Longmre is coming to Netflix?

40. Kristen says:

Thank you so much for answering my question about Downton Abbey! Series/Season 6 being the end works perfectly for me. And glad to see you back, Michael!

41. ArrowFan says:

As far as Arrow, I believe they are referring to Damien Darhk, a villain affiliated with the H.I.V.E. It’s more probable than Damien Wayne.

42. Christopher says:

Very sad to see how the NCIS SR ruins a once great show!
    Is it really necessary that the Scientology poster girl Nichols returns?
    I wish Sasha Alexander returned but I can totally understand why Cote de Pablo left the show!
    I stopped watching after this joke of an Ari/Sergej story arc!
    It’s obvious that the SR doesn’t know what he’s doing! Just sad that great writer and actor talent gets wasted because the SR should go back to Rugrats!
    I really hope another network comes up with a good show on Tuesday night because the expiration date of NCIS expired years ago!

• Sammi Lee says:

Huh, what NCIS show are you watching? This year the stories have been great and interesting. Scientology? Rugrats? Is that your idea of blistering condemnation? Can you spell pathetic? For a show that “expired” years ago–wait, let me guess, when Cote de Pablo quit, right? People are still watching a very good show–please, take your whine fest and cheese and leave……….

• mary says:

Expired years ago? I think the 17+mil would disagree with you. And Sasha Alexander has been on Rizzoli & Isles for years, so don’t think she’s coming back. She quit because she didn’t like the long hours.

43. KTC says:

Just an F.Y.I, the “Damian Dark” they refer to as this villain for Arrow is a reference to Damien Darhk who was a member of the group H.I.V.E., who have been mentioned on Arrow as being the people who hired Deadshot to kill Diggle’s brother Andy. They are likely to just be adapting this character but making him their own.

44. I will never understand why they call the show The Good Wife, if she is nothing but a tramp and the same as her husband if not worse.

45. Felix says:

Can NCIS go back to a great cop show please!
    Who cares about the DiNozzo soap opera with Keats! I don’t want to watch more of that crap!
    Remove Keats and Bishop and get a real agent like Borin! The death of two useless characters would make a great storyline!

• Sammi Lee says:

Well, thank God, the powers that be, ignore nameless internet posters, who feel the whole world has to revolve around THEIR wishes and orders. I’m really enjoying the stories and seeing how Tony and Keats are evolving. Have you met Christopher above? The two of you should do lunch. SMDH.

• Joni says:

Abby Borin is already a team lead with the CGIS so coming to NCIS and Gibbs’ team just wouldn’t work and for Borin it would be a major demotion. Even stepping down to 2nd in command would be a demotion and for the record, Gibbs already has a 2inC (Second in Command).

46. Kim R says:

Santa Barbara rules!!! :) (I also enjoyed seeing A on Longmire)

47. Lynn says:

I could not agree more. Eden and Cruz were the absolute best!

48. JC1 says:

Urgh. The only regular on Grimm I’d be ok with losing would be Adalind – it’s past time for her to go. And NO NO NO NO NO to killing off Juliette! I love Nick and Juliette together, and I want to see how they work it out now that she’s a hexenbeist.
    As for Belle and Will on OUAT, are they serious? I am not in favor of this even a little but. Belle’s only been separated from her husband for six weeks, and we still don’t have any idea why Will isn’t back in Wonderland happily married to Anastasia. I’m really starting to wonder why they bothered making Will a regular this season anyway. As much as I loved the character on OUATIW, he added basically nothing to the first half of this season.

• mary says:

I agree! Juliette needs to stay. Adalind should go, she has done so much evil over the years, that would make sense. But i do hate when they kill off characters, just for a cliffhanger!

49. raly says:

Randomly thought of you today when I saw a smurf jpeg someone sent me. Thanks for the scoops and spoilers.

50. LC says:

I keep seeing wrong episode numbers for Once…not that it matters much, but the whole two parter in season 4A was considered episode 8, making the 4B premiere episode 12 and the one that airs March 15 episode 14. You can check the pictures of the titles that Adam always tweets.