Two and a Half Men Series Finale Recap: Charlie's Back — With a Twist!

Boompa Loved His Hookers

Two and a Half Men ended Thursday with a big, crude and unapologetically vulgar finale. In other words, it ended the only way it knew how.

As far as the big mystery at the center of the show’s swan song, well, remember how Charlie died all those years ago when Rose pushed him in front of a moving train? Yeah, not so much.

It turns out Charlie’s stalker-turned-wife Rose kidnapped him and kept him chained in her basement for the past four years. He escaped in Thursday’s episode, only to die in the final seconds via an airborne grand piano.

Amazingly, the Men plot played out without Charlie Sheen. An animated version of the character was featured in one extended flashback sequence, and a body double was used in the climactic scene.

angus-t-bonesThat said, the episode wasn’t hurting for special guest stars. Among the noteworthy celebs passing through the hourlong sendoff: Arnold Schwarzenegger, John Stamos, Christian Slater and the former Half Man himself, Angus T. Jones.

Charlie’s potential whereabouts came into question at the start of the hour when Walden and Alan received an unclaimed royalty check worth $2.5 million (heh!) for Charlie’s years as a children’s songwriter. But in order to claim the fortune, Alan needed Charlie’s death certificate, which neither he nor Evelyn had ever received, assuming the other had been in possession of it the entire time.

Charlie set out for his revenge on Walden, Alan and Evelyn for continuing on with their adventures past his presumed death. Meanwhile, he claimed his royalty funds they sought upon his escape, and used them to repay the people who he had wronged, including ex-fiancees Mia and Chelsea, and estranged daughter Jenny.

Of course, Charlie never got his revenge, but series creator Chuck Lorre got his. After the piano crushed Mr. Harper to smithereens, the camera panned out revealing the producer, who turned to the camera and claimed that it was he who won after all. Then for the hell of it, another piano came down, squashing Lorre like a bug.

As for what happened to the rest of Men’s most important characters? Well, here’s what you need to know:

* Jake, happily married with kids to a pole dancer in Japan, hit it big in Vegas, which allowed him to turn the $250,000 Charlie sent him into $2.5 million.

* Judith was alone, but happy, having received $100,000 from Jake. Meanwhile, Alan’s second wife Kandi was still a rich and famous TV star, and current fiancée Lyndsey was busy hocking her engagement ring at a nearby pawnshop.

* Walden’s ex-wife Bridget moved on, and now shares her bed with John Stamos, while ex-girlfriend Zoey married the King of Moldavia.

* Berta decided to remain Walden and Alan’s housekeeper, happy enough with the additional funds allotted to her by Charlie.

* Walden, of course, was in a new relationship with social worker Ms. McMartin, whose first name was never revealed, and they would build a life together along with Walden’s adopted son Louis.

So that’s it, folks. After 12 seasons, 262 episodes and ‘winning’ streaks with two different male leads, Two and a Half Men has come to an end. A very meta end!

What did you think of Men’s final hour? Grade the episode below, then sound off in the comments section.

1. Suddenly, the How I Met Your Mother finale looks amazing.

• Tom says:

True story

• John Dodoe says:

Lorre spent the whole finale trying to burn Sheen. but all the focus on harpermjust highlighted charlie all the more and made me miss his character. They should have brought him back or just done an episode about the current characters. Lorre last attack on sheen just hurt the fans not sheen!

• SevenHinder says:

If I could thumbs up what John Dodoe said 2.5 million times, I would. Spot on. All this showed was how bitter Lorre is, and how little regard he truly has for the fans. Pathetic.

• Wendy Fitos says:

John, you are so correct!! Although I loved Charlie Sheen on the show, Ashton Kutcher did an amazing job of giving the show a new perspective that also allowed the acting talents of Jon Cryer to shine. Cryer and Kutcher had a great chemistry and the supporting cast also continued to provide many laughs. I asked myself the same thing about such a focus being put on Charlie when he hadn’t been discussed except in minor detail in four years. It was great to see Angus Jones and all the guest cameos but not at the expense of the fans who stayed loyal to the current show.

• Joe says:

I couldn’t get Lorres final vanity note after tonights finale can someone send it please

• Cass says:

#491
            I know a lot of you might be disappointed that you didn’t get to see Charlie Sheen in tonight’s finale. For the record, he was offered a role. Our idea was to have him walk up to the front door in the last scene, ring the doorbell, then turn, look directly into the camera and go off on a maniacal rant about the dangers of drug abuse. He would then explain these dangers only applied to average people. That he was far from average. He was a ninja warrior from Mars. He was invincible.

And then we would drop a piano on him.

We thought it was funny.

He didn’t.

Instead, he wanted us to write a heart-warming scene that would set up his return to primetime tv in a new sitcom called The Harpers starring him and Jon Cryer.

We thought that was funny too.

• WINNING says:

GOOD. Well-deserved bashing. I loved the show more after he left. Glad Lorre got the last laugh—I certainly laughed. Didn’t hurt one bit…

• Normandy says:

Lorre also did that for the entire Charlie funeral when he was first written off the show. He may be successful but he’s also a very petty man, and if the stories are true, not a very good person.

• Diva DIary says:

I don’t watch, but that just made my night.

• Matt says:

It always was.

• Nellie says:

Ive never watched this show….but wasn’t the kid supposed to be the half of a man….and he left…so it was really just 2 men for the last two years or so?

• Eric says:

They added a new kid at the start of this season, he just wasn’t in tonight’s episode.

• 'A' Has Spoken says:

Season 11 had Charlie’s lesbian daughter introduced as the other “half-man” then she was basically written out at the start of season 12 (although was credited in every episode as a regular) to only be replaced by a kid that Walden and Alan adopted as a fake-gay couple. Meaning, the “half man” was still present.

• Jack says:

Why does everyone hate the HIMYM ending?

• Jack says:

Why does everyone hate the HIMYM ending anyways? Doesn’t make any sense.

• Leslie says:

Because it was awful. An entire season spent on Barney and robin only to have the divorce in a BS way 3 years later and then tell us that basically this entire freaking time Ted was married, he was still pining over robin. They were a terrible couple. Her and Barney made sense. The wife dying I can be ok with, but for the love of God, the whole Ted and robin thing was like beating a dead and roting horse. He needed to let her go like chuck Lorre needs to let his grudge with Sheen go.

• Ann says:

You completely misunderstood the ending of HIMYM. Divorces happen. It’s life. It’s great for a show to show that happy endings don’t always happen for your favorite couple. (For instance, how many people actually think Ross and Rachel could live happily ever after? Oh, please. They were a terrible couple…they’d be divorced after five years.) Ted didn’t continue to pine for Robin after he met the Mother. He lived happily ever after with his soul mate until death parted them. After a good number of years grieving and reliving their life together, his children wanted him to move on…and he did. He went back to the person he was comfortable with, Robin. Do they live happily ever after? We don’t know, but what we do know is that they are good friends in bad times and in good times…whatever happens, they’ll still be a part of each other’s lives.

• april-ann says:

Really, Ann? The mother wasn’t his soul mate, Robin was. Ted did continue to pine for Robin, and he did all along. Did you not hear the creators/producers/writers of the show when they basically told us we were all tricked? That it was all a fake out, that there didn’t need to be a mother, that even the title of the show was a fake out?

• Ron says:

I agree with Leslie! I know I’m in the minority but I liked the finale. Plus, the creators planned the ending since the beginning. It would have gone over differently had the show not gone for so many years.

• Ron says:

I agree with Ann! I know I’m in the minority but I liked the finale. Plus, the creators planned the ending since the beginning. It would have gone over differently had the show not gone for so many years.

• Russ says:

Your crazy if you think Ross and Rachel wouldn’t make it. You must not have watched the show.

• Sorry, but you are misunderstanding the HIMYM finale all along the line. The only reason Ted “ended up” with Robin was, that CTCB wanted them to end up together for unknown reasons. For that they changed their original idea that Ted should not end up with the girl he met during the pilot as it happened on so many other shows, especially FRIENDS. But as they knew that nobody would have liked it, they didn’t changed the course of the show. So there is no higher meaning behind that finale, it don’t fit with the rest of the show and it is also not a bit realistic; de facto it is just the opposite: a perverted standard romcom ending!

• @ Ron: You are wrong here. The creators didn’t planned that ending, in fact they planned just the opposite but changed it without changing the course of the show as they knew that nobody would have watched it. As the show was planned the way that Ted should not end up with the girl he met during the pilot the finale was never fitting!

• RoscoLittle says:

“After a good number of years” sounds like how Marshall could fantasize about having sex with the UPS lady.

That one gag was how they ended the show. That sucks more.

• Goodbye Universe Guy says:

Regarding HIMYM, for those here who would like to know more about the Ted-Robin relationship just prior to Ted’s marriage to Tracy (in 2020?), please check out the S9 DVD, deleted scenes from the finale.

There is a scene with Ted and Robin at a sandwich shop which answers the question as to whether Ted indeed still was interested in Robin while with Tracy. That one scene is one of the key scenes from that finale – a shame that it was not included in the finale broadcast. Many unanswered questions are contained in that one scene, including why Ted chose to re-purpose to Tracy when he did as he neared 40 years of age around 2020.

After all this time, I think it is important for fans to have that answer – the answer lies within that deleted scene.

• Absolutely agree with you. HIMYM was always about the ride, not the final destination. Life doesn’t ends in marriage and having kids. I don’t get why fans got angry, when HIMYM was always that way.

• Robert says:

Howe very condescending and full of yourself, Ann, to assume that anyone who didn’t like the ending of HIMYM didn’t understand it. WE understood it. We just didn’t like it.

We didn’t dislike it because it “didn’t have a happy ending”. We hated it because it had an ending that completely undid all of the character development of the past 8 years.

For Ted and Robin to end up together is just sad and disappointing. They killed off the mother so that they COULD HAVE that ending. But by that time no one wanted to see the two of them end up together.

I’d have been fine with the mother dying and Ted going back to Victoria. But not Robin. She didn’t want kids because she was into her own career – so much so that it ruined her marriage to Barney. So the solution is to wait until she has had her career and Ted has had his kids and virtually raised them by himself and now that they are almost grown, selfish Robin can finally have Ted without having to deal with what HE wants in life?

Yeh, that’s a real love story for the ages!

• april-ann says:

I totally agree with you, Leslie.

• RoscoLittle says:

Word.

• B says:

every character was ruined

Lily was reduced to being a baby maker without any mention of career in either art or teaching
        Marshall went back to a job he despised
        Robin (once again) only became interested in Ted when he was interested in someone else
        Barney was given the ‘he changed for his daughter’ cliche when in fact we saw him change seasons prior
        Ted the quintessential romantic didn’t marry his wife for years but in the end still brought out the blue french horn

• Luis says:

Absolutely awesome how not over the HIMYM finale people are!

• Leslie says:

Suddenly the freaking *Sopranos* finale seems amazing…

• barbaradarlin says:

Truth!

• Neil says:

Are you kidding? This was so much better than HIMYM finale.

2. Eric says:

I don’t know whether I liked it or not, but I watched all of it. Pretty fitting ending to Two and a Half Men, in other words.

3. Tom says:

That was bizarre. So as others are saying, fitting.

4. d4h8a15r16m23a42 says:

It was weird but as someone who has watched off and on since the beginning I enjoyed it. It wasn’t the greatest but it could have been worse.

5. crog says:

As expected on here, and just the internet in general, it has a terrible score by people but I loved it. Not actually having charlie do anything or talk sucked but the whole episode just worked so well

6. J says:

Arnold and Slater were both great surprises, especially Arnold, I’d seriously watch a comedy where he’s a cop dealing with idiots.

• RoscoLittle says:

I found this post because after seeing Slater on the show, I was wondering if it was an in-joke because (as I was guessing and looking for confirmation) Christian Slater was first offered the role of Charlie Harper but turned it down.

7. Jo jo says:

Loved it

8. Rebecca says:

I don’t know why I watched it. But I felt like I took crack prior to it. It was…. Bizarre to say the least.

9. Tran says:

I give it an F. Way worse than the HIMYM series finale.

10. michael bailey says:

Funniest episode in years

• Rose_Harper says:

I know I’m in the minority but I thought so too. Strongest episode since Charlie left. “She’s a pole dancer?” “No she’s Japanese”. LOL

11. JJM says:

Shows on CBS can just never seem to give a good series finale.

12. charlie says:

worst finale…. Chuck Lorre should be ashamed of this piece of trash.

• Terri says:

I think Chuck Lorre and the ending was right on target to say the least! Charlie Sheen should have had a piano dropped on him a long time ago!

• april-ann says:

He did. They already dropped worse than pianos on him. They gave him what was coming to him and much, much more. They humiliated the actor and the character beyond recognition. Lorre got his jollies. That he needed this after all these years to give himself more jollies is truly pathetic. Sad man.

• WINNING says:

All of it well deserved. And for all of this, I am forever grateful to Chuck Lorre. ;) You go, Chuck!! WINNNNNNNNNNNNING!!!! XD

• Stew Winston says:

@April The one who got humiliated was Lorre not Sheen. I really dont care about either one of them. But its real obvious Lorre is so flustered he tried to do anything to get back at Sheen, so that made Lorre look like a 5yo kid throwing a tantrum, meanwhile Sheen got on with his life.

• WINNING says:

HELL YES. Literally.

• John says:

No Charlie, no ratings, meaning, I’m tempted to boycott the rest of Lorre’s productions, including Big Bang Theory, which is a only a slight shame, considering how bad the writing has been this season, I won’t miss it!!

#takeabowcharlie

• april-ann says:

I agree with you, John. I already don’t watch any of his other shows so it won’t be much of a stretch for me. But this guy obviously has self esteem problems regarding very small issues in his life, which is why he is so petty and is in dire need for revenge (even more than he already got). And that is why I won’t watch another thing he makes or is affiliated with in any way. Just like the HIMYM producers – I won’t be interested in another thing their names are associated with in any way. There has to be some consequence to screwing the fans silly. I know they don’t care about lil me and all fans and they have boatloads of money to their names, but for some of these small men, it’s about their creativity and acceptance. I don’t care about their creativity, and won’t accept.

• Joe says:

I completely agree and was thinking the exact same thing! I think all of us should boycott Lorre’s productions. What Lorre did was just too much and made me think EVEN LESS of him as a writer and even as a person. I could slightly understand the petty attitude when the subject of Charlie’s leaving was fresh, but its been four years now. Seriously, I thought Lorre was a man of abusive power before, but now…I’m truly appalled with how far he went. I knew there’d be a couple jabs here and there on Charlie, but latterly every single scene had a jab with Charlie’s name on it. Did anyone catch the Anger Management jab? What’s sad is that comparing the reactions of Charlie and chuck over the past four years, it would seem that surprisingly Charlie was the more mature one (I still can’t believe I just said that). You know what, I applaud how contained Charlie’s been in reaction to all this. He could have been so much worse. Let’s boycott Chuck. #takeabowcharlie

• Steve says:

The show was very dumb.with not much but sex sex sex.Very sick show.Glad it is over Yes!

• John says:

Amen to that

13. BrightLight says:

According to Lorre’s vanity card, Sheen was offered the chance to play Charlie in that final scene, complete with a mini-rant and the piano falling on him, but he turned it down because he wanted do a heartfelt scene instead. Take what you will from that.

I normally hate cameos but Arnold, Christian Slater and John Stamos were the highlights of the show for me. It’s not the worst finale I ever saw, but not the best…which is pretty much how I’d some up all the eps of the show I’ve seen.

14. linda hoekstra says:

Chuck Lorre’s self-serving attempt to slam Charlie Sheen ended this series in a way that I feel belittled the rest of the cast. They deserved better. At least Sheen has drug issues. What’s your excuse, Chuck?

• Kathy says:

I agree with Linda Hoekstra. Chuck Lorre’s talent is brilliant, but I thought his focus on personally slamming Charlie Sheen, who is also a brilliant actor, was way over the top in this episode! It looked like he was “losing and it, and not winning at all. Charlie won this one!

15. Canadian Viewer says:

I don’t have an emotional investment in this show and hadn’t heard any rumours about a Sheen appearance. I just went along for the ride and it was a hoot! I still haven’t forgiven Bays and Thomas for the HIMYM finale fiasco, though, so I can understand the many people who felt similarly disappointed by this finale.

• april-ann says:

Say that all you like but you’d have to have been living under a really large rock to not have heard of the rumours of a Sheen appearance on the finale.

• Leslie says:

I don’t follow any of this either. Didn’t even know the finale was tonight until I sat down to watch TV. Some ppl have enough going on in their real lives that they don’t need to follow what’s going on with TV shows. Especially ones that haven’t had a decent episode in years…

16. Karen says:

How did they think it could be anything but s big fail, without Charlie?

17. whitemamba says:

If you watch the creates in the end the producer says sorry and said they have a spin off idea with Charlie Sheen in it

• Kathy says:

I hope so! The two of them need to forgive and make up because they are just an incredible combination together! It would be much healthier for them because there is a lot of emotion there, and then everyone could be winning!

• Nate says:

The creates? Where do you see about the spin off?

18. Lyn says:

Absolutely loved it! I haven’t watched it much since Charlie left but I do think Chuck Lorre got a certain amount of revenge. Very well written.

19. Lola says:

Ending was hilarious! WINNING ;)

20. aofhaohfasd says:

complete and total BS, a slap in the face to not deliver Charlie after an hour build. They could have gone so many different directions instead of just trolling their fans. stupid stupid stuff

21. Anonymous says:

We hated it. Sorry Charlie. You were right about Lorre. Lorre deserves all of his other shows ratings to go down for that dis to Charlie.

22. Ananas Iris says:

Everything was perfect until the last few seconds.
    DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Mary says:

I loved it, Charlie making amends for how he treated women, guess he learned a little in the pit, loved & quite shocked when Jake walked in, lots of laughs during the past hour and in the end it was still tied between Charlie & Chuck. Christian Slaughter was perfect, Arnold ehh ok at best. Everyone showed a great sense of humor. Very fitting ending, did he try Anger Management LMAO!!

24. Former tahm viewer says:

Lame, Chaim. You didn’t win, you used the former star of the show to tempt people to watch the finale show when the majority deserted the show when charlie left. If I was charlie I would probably sue for a part of the ad revenue. Looked like a major beta when you said win, charlie won a long time ago.

25. Jimmy says:

I would say it was the funniest episode in a long time, which is not saying all that much. The Arnold scene where he basically breaks down the stupidity of show’s entire premise was kind of funny. It would have been nice to see Sheen at least for a cameo. I know Lorre said something about it in his last vanity card, but it went by too fast.

26. Suddenly says:

Loved it-just wish Kathy Bates had showed up at the end.

• Another Poster says:

They Never did deal with the fact that Kathy Bates played Charlie’s ghost on the show, (which earned her an Emmy), so it was just a hour long set up with no real pay off.
      Compared to last night series finale of The Mentalist, it was not a good program. Neither was The Odd Couple which was on before it and will probably be cancelled soon, (even with the Big Bang Theory lead in).
      Very big let down.

27. Jo Ann says:

I thought it was very well written and I sat on the end of my seat the whole while I watched, waiting for Charlie to make his appearance, then when he didn’t I was so disappointed, it ruined the whole episode for me. I hated the end. Chuck Lorre should have let Charlie come back for us, the fans. I am very disappointed that he didn’t.

28. Chloe says:

Sorry that Sheen didn’t make a final appearance but it was great to see Angus again. All in all, they did a great job and the “winning” last line was hysterical. Sheen was honored, regardless!
    A satisfying finale.

• Former tahm viewer says:

You think charlie was honored? He was made fun of and Chaim used his character to make people to watch!

• Leslie says:

He wasn’t honored. Lorre spent the entire episode holding on to a grudge for 4 years and belittling him. It was embarrassing to watch. SNL could (and should) do skit with how bad this episode was and invite Charlie on to drop a piano on Lorre and say “losing”…. Better yet, FAILING, because that exactly what this episode was

29. John Dodoe says:

One long ode to charlie harper.. That chuck Lorre some how saw as a joke on charlie sheen! But it was the opposite and just proves sheen was the most important part of 2+1/2 men.

30. Travis says:

I wanted to see Charlie return, but im fine that he didnt. I loved the ending,

31. Sharon says:

It was the worst episode of the show! I had been really looking forward to the last episode and it was so disappointing!

32. david says:

Would have liked for Mila Munoz character to reappear and reconnect with Walden…otherwise well done.

33. Evelyn Poire says:

Disappointing and stupid. Thanks Lorre. This was one terrific show until Charlie Sheen left. Lorre ruined many people’s expectation and hope that Charlie Sheen would take part in finale. Charlie made the show Lorre. Don’t you get it!!!!!! Ev P

34. Priscilla says:

The beginning was so good but the end was terrible didn’t think much of the piano dropping:(

35. Bill Schoenecker says:

Total waste of an hour not sure what was worse the horrible writing ,the petty and lame attempt to make Sheen look bad or that 80% of the hour was comercials i feel like all they did was make me believe the show died when they killed off Charlie sorry i warched it

36. Will says:

Really enjoyed the episode up until the last scene. Unclassy move by Chuck Lorre. Either bring Charlie back or don’t but don’t use a body double and them drop a piano on him Still can’t believe he ruined it with that ending.

37. david says:

Typo meant Mila Munoz not Munoz….

38. anonymouse says:

Boy I think some of you are realllllll picky. What were you expecting? for Charlie to pop out of a birthday cake and say “Winning?” I actually didn’t hate the episode though some of the jokes were really starting to get annoying after awhile with the two and a half puns. Still better than watching my team lose tonight.

• april-ann says:

No, no one was expecting that. But all the press for this indicated something better than that may happen. And no, not picky. Just naïve maybe, to believe what Lorre had himself put out there could happen. But now we know he did that just to get more viewers. It worked. He can be happy about himself for a few hours now but eventually he must go back to his small self. Poor boy.

39. Beau Jardin says:

Chuck Lorre should have brought Charlie Sheen back for the last episode. His last comment “Winning!” was a cruel in your face stab at Charlie Sheen.

• april-ann says:

Very cruel, very immature. Lorre has money but seems the type of guy who desperately needs to make up for really, really, REALLY small things in his life, poor boy.

40. BarryFlash says:

Charlie Sheen said in his twitter he wasn’t on but I watched anyway hoping. I did laugh at times but no Charlie really ruined it for me.

41. Thomas says:

I only didn’t understand the joke about Jake being married to a japanese dancer and then looking at the camera.

I thought the finale was splendid. I, of course, was waiting for Charlie to appear, but I was SO F***ING GLAD to see all those special guests such as Mia and Chelsea (and also Judy Greer).

One of my favorite shows went away with a bang ;)

• galien says:

Alan asked if his wife was a pole dancer.

Jake said, no, she’s Japanese.

The joke being that she isn’t a Pole. Polish. Pollak.

• crog says:

The joke was that they asked if she was a pole dancer, but he took it as being a Pole, or her being Polish. The looking at the camera was just like an inside joke about everything

• bobbie84 says:

The joke was when they said “You married a POLE dancer?” And he says “no… Japanese”
      Pole = polish
      Just a silly joke with a play/ pun on words.

42. april-ann says:

A really big eff U to fans seems like a trend on CBS sitcom finales. It’s in style. It’s the order of the day. This one though? Not bizarre. Not fitting. Not even smart, sharp or witty in any way. Silly, stupid, boring. Just a big eff U to the fans of Charlie and the multi millions of fans who prefer the first eight years to the last four, and to the syndication buyers who don’t want to purchase the rights to show the last four years, and Lorre has a real problem with that. And his displeasure with that and his immaturity was obvious to everyone tonight.

43. Keith says:

Such a shame sheen wasn’t in it would have been nice to have him there to torture Alan one last time
    Heck it wasn’t the worst series finale
    Lost was the worst of all time in my book

44. stall2dude911 says:

It was just terrible, the whole episode you just wait for charlie and then nothing. Of course it was obvious he wouldnt be in it after all the jokes lorre made about him. Probably the worst finale ever and I watched the himym finale

45. Julie Vallerand says:

1st- to damm long
    2- boring
    3- worst ending of 2014/2015 & probably along side with the ending and downslide of Dexter

46. Dan says:

A big eff u to all the original fans!

47. Cinanne says:

No Charlie = Fail … Best part, Jake return. Arnold added a nice touch as the cop. Chuck Lorre slapped his loyal fans in the face. Very disappointed.

48. AwesomeSauce says:

To me it was a slap in the face to the fans of this show. We all watched the show for the great chemistry between Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer, and it we all wanted to see that again for one last time to close the show the right way. I will admit I was really enjoying the episode and just waiting for Sheen to finally make his return even if it was for a few minutes, but the end just absolutely killed it and pissed me off. I know things ended like crap between Charlie and Lorre, but come on. Lorre took this whole episode just to get back at Charlie Sheen rather then giving what the fans wanted. Really, really sad and disgusted to see it go out that way.

• nancy says:

That’s how how felt many years watching and then boom a big slap across the fan’s cheek. The last show was all based on the producer’s pathetic grudge.

• Cinanne says:

I couldn’t agree more. I also think Kutcher couldn’t wait for it to end. A few clever lines does not a finale make. Grade = F

• WINNING says:

Speak for yourselves. I’ve been watching this show for years, and I was never so happy as when they dumped his self-absorbed, drug-addled @ss. He got what he deserved, both on the show and in real life. I was THRILLED with the finale! :D So glad he didn’t get to show his attention-ho’ing self. BRILLIANT ending.

49. Roberta says:

I should have watched the Blacklist instead

50. Kelli says:

The best part of the episode for me was the brief return of Angus T Jones. If you noticed he got the most applause. My finale was watching a few of my favorite episodes tonight that I own, with all the original characters.

• Cinanne says:

I couldn’t agree more. I actually clapped when Jake showed up. I also think Kutcher couldn’t wait for it to end. A few clever lines does not a finale make. Grade = F